Kris Jenner admits affair in new book
November 11th, 2011

Kris Jenner admits affair in new book

With the media frenzy surrounding Kim Kardashian’s divorce, perhaps mom Kris Jenner figured it was a good time to mention her own marital drama. The New York Post reports that Kris reveals cheating on late husband Robert Kardashian in her new memoir.

Kris, 56, reportedly details her affair in “Kris Jenner and All Things Kardashian”: "His name was Ryan, and he was a producer. We had wild sex everywhere, all the time."

The reality matriarch writes that ex-husband Robert “had been the only man in my life since I was 18...I don't know why I was having a mid-life crisis at 30, but I was.”

Jenner also reveals that the indiscretion resulted in divorce.

"When you're very young you do a lot of stupid things,” the mom of six told Jay Leno on “The Tonight Show” Tuesday.

“It's probably the biggest regret of my life that I ended up having an affair," she said. "[I was] probably just really naive and stupid and restless and didn't realize that marriage has its ups and downs."

After divorcing Kris, Robert went on to defend O.J. Simpson in his 1995 murder trial. Kourtney, Kim, Khloe and Robert Jr.’s dad passed away of cancer in 2003.

Married to Bruce Jenner for 20 years, Kris says she’s now old enough to know better about marriage. "Someone once told me that it's like a roller-coaster, just ride it out," she said to Leno. "But I wasn't really old enough to hear those words."

1. Senuke X discount

Heya i am for the primary time here. I came across this board and I in finding It really useful & it helped me out much. I'm hoping to offer one thing again and help others such as you aided me.

September 12, 2012 at 10:11 am | Report abuse |
  2. spanish speaker needed

Thanks , I have just been looking for info approximately this subject for a while and yours is the best I've discovered so far. But, what in regards to the bottom line? Are you certain concerning the source?|What i don't understood is in fact how you are not really a lot more neatly-favored than you might be now. You are very intelligent.

April 9, 2012 at 8:51 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Can Allergies Cause Headaches

Hello there, simply was aware of your weblog via Google, and found that it is truly informative. I am gonna watch out for brussels. I'll appreciate for those who continue this in future. Numerous other folks will likely be benefited out of your writing. Cheers!

April 5, 2012 at 1:11 pm | Report abuse |
  4. eliana

Easy to judge and insults others.

January 21, 2012 at 12:50 pm | Report abuse |
  5. vinnie1

Maybe she needs to confess that Robert Kardashian is not Khloe's dad.

January 11, 2012 at 5:46 pm | Report abuse |
  6. dianne

SO HOW DO YOU THINK KHLOE IS GOING TO TAKE IT WHEN SHE FINDS OUT SHE IS NOT A BLOOD KARDAS.

December 14, 2011 at 2:20 pm | Report abuse |
  7. judy

i beftkris jenner doesn't even know who kloes real father is and since it was done during her marriage she could still get away with it

December 14, 2011 at 2:02 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Margaret

December 8, 2011 at 12:52 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Margaret

bruce jenner deserves another 5 gold medals just dealing with this crew he married into...lord that poor dear.
    bruce i would start running again..AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

December 8, 2011 at 12:51 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Waterfairy

Soooo why did all of you read this crap????? You must be interested – the name got your attention!

December 5, 2011 at 4:09 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Pants987987

I'd bang that. I wouldn't tell anybody, though. ... except for people on the internet.

December 2, 2011 at 11:48 pm | Report abuse |
  12. kendy

........we call them losers, s l u t z, trash, ho's and any number of other derogatory names – who are the real losers? they made 65 MILLION this year....hellllloooo? for that amount of cash you can call me anything.....

December 2, 2011 at 7:37 pm | Report abuse |
  13. JustMe

I was young and in a midlife crisis? Give me a break, being young and in a midlife crisis doesn't mean you do not know right from wrong and that you were betraying your spouse. Man, now I know why her daughters are what they are, just look at their mother. What a trashy family.

December 2, 2011 at 12:39 pm | Report abuse |
  14. fed

What´s the word? Hmmmmmm...? Class!

NOT!

December 1, 2011 at 3:04 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Madtown

Like mother, like daughters......pure trash. America's First Family of Pathetic Garbage. What an embarrassment to the human race.

November 30, 2011 at 4:15 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Tina

Hmmmm, wonder if Khloe is a result of that. Anyhoo, this woman will put out anything to stay in the public eye, even if it's negative. When you think about, all of the Kardashian publicity starts out on a negative note. Gives us a break.

November 28, 2011 at 11:37 am | Report abuse |
  17. Pooky

"When you're very young you do a lot of stupid things"

She's old and she's still doing a lot of stupid things.

November 25, 2011 at 4:29 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Jenta

Will this obnoxious woman stop at NOTHING to try and grab the spotlight?? Just STFU and allow Robert to have his time in the sunshine!!!

November 22, 2011 at 2:26 pm | Report abuse |
  19. LISA

THIS FAMILY HAS THE NERVE TO POST JUDGEMENT ON SCOTT DISICK..PLEASE

November 22, 2011 at 11:00 am | Report abuse |
  20. Margaret

I LIKE TO WISH A HAPPY NEW TO THEIR BOSS RYAN SEACREST! HAHA

November 22, 2011 at 10:56 am | Report abuse |
  21. Miss Spell

If you are going to judge others, PLEASE learn how to spell first. If you cannot spell or use proper grammar, then your opinion REALLY shouldn't count. Also.....I think phrases like "thrown under the bus", "flying under the radar" and "getting to the next level" are "so yesterday"......I considered typing this in ALL-CAPs, but that would have just been rude....

November 21, 2011 at 11:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • Nielsen

If you can't spell your opinion doesn't count? What a load of crap and how dare you judge others. U R an A$$. How's that for spelling?

December 6, 2011 at 1:17 pm | Report abuse |
  22. jbb

She just had to overshadow her daughter as usual. The whole family makes me ill. I just wish they would take their 15 minutes and vanish. WHO CARES???????? Not me

November 21, 2011 at 8:00 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Jermey Johnson

Isn't Ryan Seacrest a producer??

November 21, 2011 at 2:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • kay

Yes he is...like, you know, I wish like Ryan would like send the family to a speech therapist for like learning how to speak without ever saying the words,,,like and you know ever again! Children speak more intelligent and do not cuss so what is the good example we are to learn here? I like forgot you know like oh well...I will never watch that show again.

December 8, 2011 at 10:45 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Miguel

Stop feeding the world your nonsense crap stories. Go out of business and never come back.

November 20, 2011 at 3:48 am | Report abuse |
  25. Stuart

I won't say this entire family is complete loser ! far from that.... they make a fortune, but fair to say they are classless , shallow, trashy, greedy......

November 17, 2011 at 7:28 pm | Report abuse |
  26. jacques lepin

At the very least this should be disrespectful to her robert kardashian sr's memory and her kids, especially the way she is bragging about it to sell books, i guess jay-z was right "you can pay for school but you can't buy class"

November 17, 2011 at 3:35 pm | Report abuse |
  27. nita

†ђξ kardashians are honest to God hardworking family wt lots of L♥√ع so anyone calling them names is just plain ignorant wt nuttin 2 say. Khloe is as much ǎ̜̣̍ kardashian as kourtney kim ‎​Απδ Rob. So rather than hate  them,figure out ur own lives. ‎​Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥§ they made mistakes,but then that only makes them human

November 17, 2011 at 2:48 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Dj

They call this publicity. Who the heck cares. Get these people out of the news. Their 15 minutes were up years ago.

November 17, 2011 at 1:36 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Tammy

What do the Jersey Shore ppl and the Kardashian/Jenner ppl have in common? They're all making MILLIONS off of Americans who LOVE trailer trash type ppl. Hell, they put poor white trailer trash ppl to shame! America deserves the type of ppl who they idolize and pay money to see these kind of ppl and the shenanigans they pull off w/out fear of reprisals

November 16, 2011 at 4:48 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Lola

Awesome...maybe the fact that Khloe is clearly not the full sibling of the others will come out.
    sheesh

November 16, 2011 at 4:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • sue

i have no issues with khloe other then she needs to keep her mouth shut.

November 22, 2011 at 11:22 am | Report abuse |
  31. James

Like mother like daughter. Both a couple of tramps !

November 16, 2011 at 3:45 pm | Report abuse |
  32. samantha

You people are so ignorant. Don't hate because no bodies paying to see your broke behinds.

November 16, 2011 at 2:07 pm | Report abuse |
  33. AGuest9

The real-life Braatz dolls.

November 16, 2011 at 11:52 am | Report abuse |
  34. wei

Money and Fame cure no ills, its America and we all KNOW its headed towards the immoral Dung Pile as WE ALL do our part to have Fun and forget doing RIGHT in the sight of OUR CREATOR..............!!!!

November 16, 2011 at 10:06 am | Report abuse |
  35. Melody

Classless ppl only talk trash about others..........

November 15, 2011 at 11:42 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Candy

I am only posting this comment in hopes that someone will read it and realize that until the public stops watching and reading this crap it will continue. Do you really want your young children to have the Kardashians as role models? I have never watched the show, but feel that it is crammed down my throat in commercials, and at the grocery store with all the scandal rags staring me in the face. Please, Please, lets stop the insanity and let these silly people get on with there lives............but out of the public eye.

November 15, 2011 at 11:09 am | Report abuse |
  37. linda

Denise Brown and her family are disgusted that Kris open wounds that they are clearly trying to heal. Its been more than 15 years since Nicole and Ron were murdered. Denise made a statement that she can't believe that Kris would do a book about Nicole and how she could have saved her life just to make a mil$$$$. BOYCOTT EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING KARDTRASHIAN!!!!

November 14, 2011 at 10:27 pm | Report abuse |
  38. Imani

A 30 y/o is "old enough" to know better. She just wants to excuse her inexcusable behavior.

November 14, 2011 at 7:49 pm | Report abuse |
  39. Glenna Doyel

I purchased the book, Kris jenner and everything Kardashian and am returning the book to get my money back because it"s mostly about being friends with O.J. and Nicole Simpson her murder and the O.j. trial trying to make a profit off the well known trial . She's too starstruck and wants everbody to beleive shes friends with well known celebrities.

November 14, 2011 at 6:33 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Mark

too much energy wasted on these jerks.

November 14, 2011 at 2:40 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Michele

I am so sick of this family!

November 14, 2011 at 1:54 pm | Report abuse |
  42. Warhini

I still say the fat ugly one is a Jenner...

November 14, 2011 at 12:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • doesn'treallymatter

That's hilarious. Never thought of it, but I think you might be right.

November 16, 2011 at 8:41 am | Report abuse |
  43. DeeNYC

Shocking!!! The woman who raised such intelligent virginal daughters???

November 14, 2011 at 12:11 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Phil

I hope the whole family gets AIDS. Not the Magic Johnson kind, the Freddie Mercury kind.

November 14, 2011 at 11:08 am | Report abuse |
  45. CK

So who else thinks that Klohe is not a Kardashian? Klohe – blood test are in order to find the truth... We the public want to know since everything else in your lives are open to the public.

November 14, 2011 at 10:58 am | Report abuse |
  46. Tenneh

Hmm, she had an affair in her 30s. She's 56 now, Khloe is 26...you do the math. Might be why Khloe is taller than the rest of the clan, and has curly blond hair!

November 14, 2011 at 10:31 am | Report abuse |
  47. Juicyjoy

Why do we have to know this? Is this news or worthy of hearing? When will this entire family go away?

November 14, 2011 at 10:26 am | Report abuse |
  48. Jon

The only way this trash will be removed from the airways is TO STOP WATCHING IT.

November 14, 2011 at 10:13 am | Report abuse |
  49. Amazed

Just have to add one more thing ... are the Jenners / Kardashians the only people who are supposed to look at themselves in mirrors? What about all the people who insult them and think up the nicknames based on their "looks". Don't you have mirrors? Don't you ever look at yourselves? Why does there have to be so much hate .....

November 14, 2011 at 10:03 am | Report abuse |
  50. davidjo

well that would explain why Khloe, doesn't look like the rest of them.

November 14, 2011 at 10:01 am | Report abuse |
  51. Luke I am Your Father

Which daughter is the one they call "Chewbacca?"

Khloe?

November 14, 2011 at 10:00 am | Report abuse |
  52. jimbo

Every product has a life cycle and the Kardashian brand is no different. Now that the brand is beginning the downward slope into the "discontinued" and "on clearance" phase Chewbacca releases a book with an affair to try and drum up some more interest in her posse. 14:59 seconds have elapsed off their 15:00 clock.

November 14, 2011 at 9:47 am | Report abuse |
  53. Amazed

Derek

I'm not making any negative comments about or insulting people I don't even know. Except to say that the "haha idiot" must be on you because you can't even figure that much out on your own. I've watched their show and accept it for what it is - entertainment. And I read this article for the same reason. And if they can make money sharing their lives with the rest us - that's their business. Literally. They're hardly the only people in the world who do that. So who am I to judge or condemn .....

November 14, 2011 at 9:42 am | Report abuse |
  54. Derek

Amazed I guess by saying what you did makes you just as bad as everyone else on here? Haha what an idiot.

As for her late husband Robert I guess getting a guy off for a double murder creates some bad karma. Keeping up with the Kardashians is murdering social skills. Anyone who looks up to those ciphers is as brain dead as the family.

November 14, 2011 at 9:28 am | Report abuse |
  55. Amazed

It just amazes me that all of the people with the negative and insulting comments care enough to spend their time reading and posting on these topics. Didn't YOUR parents teach you "if you don't have anything nice to say - don't say anything at all"? And didn't YOUR teachers teach you how to SPELL? So who really needs the manners and the education ........

November 14, 2011 at 9:06 am | Report abuse |
    • Gina

shut khoe..i'm starting to understand why that poor Scott Disick drinks...

November 14, 2011 at 2:50 pm | Report abuse |
  56. THIS JUST IN....

its a strangers crank on Kris's hardwood floor...and apparently it just threw up on her

November 14, 2011 at 9:04 am | Report abuse |
  57. Haywood Jablome

I am so tired of these oxygen thieves. What a waste of space.

November 14, 2011 at 8:59 am | Report abuse |
  58. LMAO

I hope her hubby emties both barrels of a 12 gauge at her and takes her money and runs.

November 14, 2011 at 8:51 am | Report abuse |
  59. It was me

The old broad must have gotten botox in her snapper because she is tight for banging out all those big boned daughters of hers.

November 14, 2011 at 8:49 am | Report abuse |
  60. Rock

Bruce is the only one of you idiots who SHOULD be getting some strange FFS!!!! All you Kards need to just F off.

November 14, 2011 at 8:48 am | Report abuse |
  61. GERRIE

I still believe out of maybe one of her affairs (Khloe was produce) It is still in the back of my mind that Khloe is not Robert's child...Remember there was an episode, was Khloe a Kardashians and they did a dna test on the Kris the mother (hello) people are not stuip (MOMMA BABY PAPA MAYBE) what they were suppose to do was pull DNA
    from Kris kids or Robert's kinders....Khloe is so different, I don't know if anyone else notice that, but I did...

November 14, 2011 at 7:56 am | Report abuse |
  62. BETH

Who cares about these people – i never see them do any charity work – it' all about themselves – me me me and making money

November 14, 2011 at 7:47 am | Report abuse |
  63. vman

Education, education, education..enough said

November 14, 2011 at 6:33 am | Report abuse |
  64. Kate

I just came here to say, "I don't care about the Kardashians." They are a worthless lot with no education, whoring themselves out to money. It makes me scared to think of what the future will be like if we have people actually watching their shows and thinking this is a good way to live. Opportunistic, trashy, oblivious. I wonder how much the Kardashians pay CNN to constantly report on their staged, fake lives. Reality TV isn't real.

November 14, 2011 at 1:49 am | Report abuse |
  65. Maryanna

I picture Kris Jenner like that MAMA Baker who made her sons to go out and rob, steal, and kill. They were famous too, and mama was behid every plan and sceam, just like Kris is. What will she tell them to do next. I wonder.

November 14, 2011 at 1:37 am | Report abuse |
  66. Maryanna

Kris should provide a picture of that Ryan, who he is, and what he looks like. So we can compare if Khloe is his love child or not. It seems to me that this book of hers will be a confession, of a naughty married woman. I would like to hear what Bruce has to say to all this. Is he ok with Kris making him look like a mupit on a string? You don't say things like that in your book that happened, 27, years ago, especially if you are saying that you were young and stupid. Your life is nice and rosie, and pretend to be a royal family, so why would you go and write a book like that? You know this so called Kri's Empire that she build, is actually falling appart, and you know what's so dumb and dumber, is that nobody made them fall, they are doing it to themselves. How Dumb is that? Public is not as Dumb as they, KK thought. So we are not buying their dumb ideas, and only public will make them go on being Dumb and Dumber.

November 14, 2011 at 1:28 am | Report abuse |
  67. Terry P

The whole family have the morals of a dog in heat.

November 13, 2011 at 9:08 pm | Report abuse |
  68. Jon

So now we can guess at who the ugly amazon sister's real father probably is.

November 13, 2011 at 8:15 pm | Report abuse |
  69. On Top of It!`

WHO CARES?!?!?!

November 13, 2011 at 7:29 pm | Report abuse |
  70. JAN

Talk about white trash – who cares – anything for attention!! They are all sick every single one of them and she is the queen of the lot!!

November 13, 2011 at 7:29 pm | Report abuse |
  71. Andrew

Gawd...these people have no business being in any "spotlight" or on TV, in the papers or in a magazine. In a just society, they'd be hung by the thumbs in the town square until dead. Sleazy is not an adequate word to describe the whole Klan of karbon Kopies of Sleaze. Enough!

November 13, 2011 at 7:11 pm | Report abuse |
  72. TLH

Who cares! Or maybe she was just trying to take some of the heat away from Kim.

November 13, 2011 at 6:07 pm | Report abuse |
  73. longing

Face it America – you have given this family fame and fortune by watching their stupid show. You only have yourselves to blame....so stop the insults and the dissing. if the USA had not glorified these people......this kind of news story would never exist.

November 13, 2011 at 5:55 pm | Report abuse |
  74. Elmer

I've never used the C word to describe a female, but the Kardashians do come to mind when I hear the word!

November 13, 2011 at 5:12 pm | Report abuse |
  75. absolutely1

nothing new there expected! the real news would be if Jenner was cheating on her.

November 13, 2011 at 5:01 pm | Report abuse |
  76. Yankee Doodle

And I bet she "blows a mean meat whistle."

November 13, 2011 at 4:34 pm | Report abuse |
  77. markodavid

I hope all the Kardashians Have a nice Thanksgiving

November 13, 2011 at 4:27 pm | Report abuse |
  78. Heisenberg

I guess the whoring apple doesn't fall too far from the whoring tree.

November 13, 2011 at 4:27 pm | Report abuse |
  79. jim

She should hurry back to her plastic surgeon, her face looks like it is about ready to fall again!

November 13, 2011 at 4:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • davidjo

some people like watching train wrecks.................

and there are those who like to defend train wrecks.....................just saying

November 14, 2011 at 10:27 am | Report abuse |
  80. Sam Houston

It may be true that peer pressure and youthfulness may contribute to making unwise decisions. However, there are many young people who humbly accept counsel and correction and, as a result, avoid pitfalls and calamity. (Proverbs 6:20-35)

November 13, 2011 at 3:25 pm | Report abuse |
  81. jimzcarz

Amazing how the mother waited that initial 10 years before having the affair. Had to make sure you got half of everything before you started playing around. Manipulative c**ts the whole lot of them.

November 13, 2011 at 3:03 pm | Report abuse |
  82. patty

A family of ho's

November 13, 2011 at 2:53 pm | Report abuse |
  83. Di-Ann Hand

I agree with MSB
    This is such super nasty thread.
    This site should be ashamed to condone such vile behavior by posters who are criticizing a mother who momaged a family and raised a fortune. l

November 13, 2011 at 2:45 pm | Report abuse |
  84. Stephanie

I would like to point out that none of you know these people personally. So calling them names and judging their character in such a negative way makes you look ignorant and rude. They could be very sweet, intelligent and honest people. We are sitting here judging them for things EVERYONE is guilty of. Yes they are human, yes they've made mistakes but to call them tramps and belittle them is undeserving. Be above that. And calling Khloe "Chewbaca" is just rude. Why? Because she is an average size woman? (keep in mind the other Kardashians are about 5' tall) I honestly am sad that the average person could judge someone they don't know so horribly. I'm not saying they are saints. I don't know them so who knows. But I do know none of you do either.

November 13, 2011 at 2:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lori in PDX

Well said Stephanie. Right now I wish I was a Kardashian.....I need the money! LOL

November 13, 2011 at 2:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • pprty

Right, maybe we don't know them personally, but THEY are the ones who are putting all this out there!

November 13, 2011 at 8:56 pm | Report abuse |
  85. itsallgoodnroanoke

In other words, the apple did not fall far from the tree! Another thing: LIKE Mother LIKE Daughter! another: You mess with trash you become a Maggot! We are not buying YOUR STINKY BOOK! For What, give yall more money, Bull crap! I Don't watch you all no way.......

November 13, 2011 at 1:46 pm | Report abuse |
  86. Maria

I asume the daughters and her son are very PROUD of her ,going to the tabloids and say something that is very personal for us the normal people ,but for her is another way to be in the news talking about her affairs , they are needy , with attention , deficit ,how low you can go when you are DESPERATE!

November 13, 2011 at 12:50 pm | Report abuse |
  87. Italia

I really dislike her now. Perhaps the "producer" was one of many then, cause when Nicole Simpson was alive, she was involved with a young grocery store stock clerk. I see he got a promotion. What was she ashamed for her kids to find out the truth? I guess there is hope for everyone.

November 13, 2011 at 12:47 pm | Report abuse |
  88. Mary Davis

With all the horrible things happening around our world, shouldn't all of you consider contributing the to aid of hurting people?
    Build a homeless shelter, build a soup kitchen, spend time with the elderly, give contributions to cancer research, aids research,
    build a counseling center for troubled youth, build a safe haven for battered and abused women,etc. There are more productive
    ways to make your grandchildren really proud of you other than what you are putting out there over the internet. Being kind in a
    cruel world is what you want your grandchildren to remember about you. Leave something good. God Bless!.

November 13, 2011 at 12:40 pm | Report abuse |
  89. Sailor

"Too young" at 30 to know right from wrong? Well, that does explain a lot in that family.

November 13, 2011 at 11:19 am | Report abuse |
  90. Kathleen

I think there are a lot of jealous people out there. I think there is a family (the Kardashians) taking advantage of every opportunity they find to make money. I think the offspring of this family have a harder job ahead of them living down what is happening now, than what it took their parents to get them there. Good luck all the Kardashians, you will need it. And by the way, tired of hearing about what you do, who you do and how you do it.

November 13, 2011 at 11:18 am | Report abuse |
  91. GRS62

The wh0re doesn't fall far from the tree...

November 13, 2011 at 11:17 am | Report abuse |
  92. Carrie

Who would read mommy dearest book anyway??

November 13, 2011 at 11:07 am | Report abuse |
  93. Scott

These people have one objective and one objective only, to make money. And they are making money at your expense, directly or indirectly or in any shaoe of form, then you are being taken for a ride and they are laughing all the way to the bank.

November 13, 2011 at 10:41 am | Report abuse |
  94. erich2112x

If there isn't a dvd tucked into that chapter then forget it.

November 13, 2011 at 10:18 am | Report abuse |
  95. chana

I am assuming that she had all 4 kids already when she was having affair?? all three loo like rober except kloe looks like her mother, i remember watching keeping up with the kardashians and khloe was iffy about who her real parents were n thought maybe she cud be adopted, but the test came back as the right parents...mmmmmm but ya kris the mother gwts on my nerves....

November 13, 2011 at 10:15 am | Report abuse |
  96. jeff

haven't heard much from this bunch lately. interesting timing here, I guess they dont want to stay out of the limelight too long. please go away

November 13, 2011 at 9:43 am | Report abuse |
  97. Tommy

Emotionally unhealthy. Completely disfunctional. Lives in denial of the negative impact she has had on her children and those who have watched her show. Unfortunately, things will get much worse in the years to come for her and her entire family. The girls are a mess... even the youngest of them... and the stories we will be reading in the future will be very sad... because this is what happens to disfunctional families. True happiness has been completely lost for this family... really no where in site. I just might be the only person in the world who actually... feels sorry for them.

November 13, 2011 at 9:38 am | Report abuse |
  98. stephen douglas

So it runs in the family, this need to be in the spotlight. It has to be supreme jealousy that prompts her to come out with this revelation in order to steal the focus from her daughters.What a bunch of no talent goofballs.

November 13, 2011 at 7:50 am | Report abuse |
  99. corncop

And because she is a celebrity this is OK? Good example for the kids. Guess this is why her girls have the morals of a rabbit! Too much money and too much time on her hands. Spoiled rich kids, the entire bunch. Not stars of anything, except maybe the local judicial page. Go crawl in a hole and take your family with you. I for one am sick and fed up with the entire crop of so-called Hollywood stars. Roll them all up in one big ball and maybe, just maybe, you might have one decent tv show or movie from them all. Garbage all. Problem is they are rich garbage!

November 13, 2011 at 6:28 am | Report abuse |
  100. Patiat

This woman is simply filth. A pig with bling.

November 13, 2011 at 2:36 am | Report abuse |
  101. kosar

Now we know where the 3 daughters learn their habit of opening their legs for everyone,GOOD JOB Kris!!!!!!keep it up.

November 13, 2011 at 2:34 am | Report abuse |
  102. EdieRose

Ah what an excuse...she was young at the time...was that between her 4 pregnancies with Kim, Kloe, Kourtney and Robert Jr. Why does her son Robert Jr. Change his name to Karobert...and Kris should change her name back to Kardashian and Bruce too...Yah Bruce Kardashian would go well with all those publicity seeking folks. Thank Goodness I don't have cable to watch those stupid shows, Regular tv has enough dumb shows as it is.

November 13, 2011 at 12:49 am | Report abuse |
  103. Jeff

Just another way/reason to keep the Kardashian name in the media. Stop writing about anything these dirt bags do. FYI, would you expect anything different from these Kardashian women? I feel for the younger kids.

November 12, 2011 at 10:55 pm | Report abuse |
  104. Jeanine

Is that who Kloe's father is because she doesn't look like the rest?

November 12, 2011 at 10:30 pm | Report abuse |
  105. jvanme

This ho ain't news! She sucks as a person, her talentless daughters are just out for NBA money, but since the strike, they are trying to find a new source of income. Style?, I've seen better crap on WalMart displays. Stop this Kardashian crap!!!
    They are not news!!!! They are tramps, users and belong in a brothel. If you are spending anytime to watch their shows, buy their books, or dress in any of their fashion crap, then you deserve them. The rest of the country has better things to deal with than these leaches. GO AWAY KARDASHIANS!!!!!!!

November 12, 2011 at 10:23 pm | Report abuse |
  106. Ian Weber

Apple doesn't fall far from the tree ... but the only thing that falls quicker apparently is Kris's underwear ... trashy mole.

November 12, 2011 at 9:37 pm | Report abuse |
  107. Dan

The Ryan is Ryan Seacrest. That is why he is considered to be an "honorary" member of the KarTrashian family

November 12, 2011 at 9:08 pm | Report abuse |
  108. caryn

Here's a thought...let's send a message to this sham of a family to just go away. We don't care who any of you slept with and we don't care who any of you are going to sleep with...just go away already... enough is enough

November 12, 2011 at 8:24 pm | Report abuse |
  109. infonomics

Obviously, Kris has never the expression "the story is in the details." So, Kris, the details and very, very slowly.

November 12, 2011 at 7:06 pm | Report abuse |
  110. Bill

This family is so easy to despise....and to think Bob Kardashian was cheated on. Wonder if it was another woman like the one Chris married in Bruce....? He is such a drama queen...like all the other girls in the family. Mom is a pimp, Bruce is a woman and the kids are a mess. Be it a rich mess.....

November 12, 2011 at 6:35 pm | Report abuse |
  111. gino

Does anyone really give a s–t?

November 12, 2011 at 5:39 pm | Report abuse |
  112. dave p

here we go again about greedy people,who the hell cares.the next time you see a greedy person pull their ears off their f–n head,

November 12, 2011 at 5:38 pm | Report abuse |
  113. toadears

Let me sum up anything and everything you will ever read about this woman: HO. Thank you for reading.

November 12, 2011 at 5:29 pm | Report abuse |
  114. LS Warner

I've always wondered if Robert Kardashian was really Khloe's father. She doesn't really look like her sisters or brother.... just sayin'.....

November 12, 2011 at 5:20 pm | Report abuse |
  115. justwrong1

MomK is a Pimp!
    Who cares if she cheated, the ex has passed, I think he's over it.
    She'll do anything for the money & fame, her life as a princess, Yuk!

November 12, 2011 at 5:18 pm | Report abuse |
  116. camille

This family is suffering from over-exposure and they are going to suffer a backlash from their fans. I used to like them, but I am losing it FAST! Give us a break!

November 12, 2011 at 5:06 pm | Report abuse |
  117. Rmin

Like Ho like Ho like Ho.

November 12, 2011 at 5:03 pm | Report abuse |
  118. kirk Douglas

Dog don,t bring sheep, mother is a dog so is her three children.

November 12, 2011 at 4:06 pm | Report abuse |
  119. BBK

wowa..a shocker...spread her legs to accept some eggs...da whole family is retarded

November 12, 2011 at 3:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • Franya Kolodz

Your Filthy Mouth needs to be washed out with straight 100% BLEACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

November 12, 2011 at 7:26 pm | Report abuse |
  120. Michael

Why do we care? Why is the media STILL talking about this, it's not NEWS!!

November 12, 2011 at 3:44 pm | Report abuse |
  121. Mike

Will you please stop putting these people in the news. They represent everything that is wrong with America today: Shallow, egotistical, attention seekers, with little or no redeeming qualities being projected into the spotlight time and time again by the media. Their exploits and lack of morality are setting a very bad example for other people.

November 12, 2011 at 3:33 pm | Report abuse |
  122. Jean1012

You guys comments are outrageous..lollllll.....that's the reason why her girls are the way they are..Please parents be a good example by living it...:)

November 12, 2011 at 2:50 pm | Report abuse |
  123. Cyn

Who cares?

November 12, 2011 at 2:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • Franya Kolodz

If you don't CARE – Why are you trolling this site???????????????

November 12, 2011 at 7:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • Cyn

Because i wanted to see you fill another inch of this screen with meaningless drivel. Oh by the way, your brain called and it wanted you to know it quit.

November 14, 2011 at 8:53 am | Report abuse |
  124. HubbaHubba

She needs to admit to a useless existence

November 12, 2011 at 12:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • Franya Kolodz

And just WHO are you? You sound like a "nuthin jealous muffin"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

November 12, 2011 at 7:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • HubbaHubba

and you need to stop firing off your unborn kids into tissues 5 times a day....just saying

November 14, 2011 at 8:54 am | Report abuse |
    • guba

are we sure this isn't khloe not frenya?

November 14, 2011 at 2:46 pm | Report abuse |
  125. Mary Davis

Bruce Jenner is the only one with any morals. When Kris wanted to choose the name Kardashian over her husband's good name, I cried. Bruce didn't deserve that. He seems to be forgotten in most of the things that the Kardashian group chooses
    to do. He always gets left out. Kris, you should get down on your knees everyday and thank God for such a good man that you
    are married to. Bruce is taken for granted too often. He deserves some major appreciation. Putting his photo on the wall isn't
    enough respect for this good man. Bruce, God Bless you always. We will pray for everyone in your family. We DO care!

November 12, 2011 at 12:29 pm | Report abuse |
  126. Andy

The only thing more pathetic than the Kardashians are the fans that made them rich and famous.

November 12, 2011 at 12:13 pm | Report abuse |
  127. Nick Danger

I totally agree until we stop watching them No talent money hungry people they will haunt us forever please make them go away boycott everything they are a part of Time is Now

November 12, 2011 at 12:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • Franya Kolodz

Is anyone FORCING you to watch them?

November 12, 2011 at 7:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • Nick Danger

Your superior intellect came to my house and held a gun to my head and said, "watch the show or my owner gets the short end of the .38"
      Who was I to put up a fight?

November 14, 2011 at 8:56 am | Report abuse |
  128. Daniel Troppy

Kris is nothing but a glorified madame .... the entire KarTRASHian family needs to slip away and the America public needs to tune them out....

November 12, 2011 at 11:56 am | Report abuse |
  129. Not Really a Kardashian

Everyone knows Khloe does NOT look like the rest of the Kardashians, but is this PROOF that she REALLY isn't?

November 12, 2011 at 11:50 am | Report abuse |
    • Franya Kolodz

Khloe looks like her mother Kris. Children do not ALWAYS look like their father.
      And just who do you look like? Count (or is it Countess) DRACULA?????????????

November 12, 2011 at 7:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • Not Really a Kardashian

I do look like dracula – that must explain all the p*ssy i get. Dont be mad because I turned you down based on your looks.

November 14, 2011 at 8:58 am | Report abuse |
  130. Kurt Stevens

When will we see these low life pieces of TRASH removed from our world? They all embrace the very definition of a very troubled family, and for us to have to view it on a daily basis makes me sick. This WITCH has to try and out compete her trashy daughters at every turn. DISGUSTING!!!!

November 12, 2011 at 11:23 am | Report abuse |
  131. SkinheadRob

Told you she was a slag... her and her stupid slag daughter...

November 12, 2011 at 11:07 am | Report abuse |
    • Franya Kolodz

Put some hair on your head BALD Eagle!!!!!!!!!!!!!

November 12, 2011 at 7:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • Skinhead Rob

and to the same extreme, please shave that pubic region of yours...looks like my neighbors back yard and im certainly sure it would smell better

November 14, 2011 at 9:00 am | Report abuse |
  132. Sarah

Their "15" mins won't ever be over untill people stop responding to the media attention they are getting..I.E..responding to this article. As long as they get all these hits..they are still newsworthy..negative or positive feedback is still feedback and showing an interest in the topic. Ugh. They are all annoying. just froget about em!

November 12, 2011 at 11:03 am | Report abuse |
  133. NCKY

Memoirs? Does anyone really believe anything that this family may say? Memoirs to what she claims her life to have been in her own mind. As long as it makes her and her family money I believe, truth or not, this family will put it out there. Her daughters have had all the spotlight and I think mommy didn't care for that I put a scandalous "memoir" out to get her part of the real spotlight.

November 12, 2011 at 9:28 am | Report abuse |
  134. David from FL

Kris is very well-spoken and that's why many fall for her charm. I admit that I watch "Keeping up.." with my wife and it is such a guilty pleasure. She is simply admitting to these affairs because 1. She wants juicy stuff to make her book be a best seller. 2. She doesn't want the guy that she banged to come out and tell everyone before she soes. - I swear I need to stop watching their show!! I am too disgusted with these wh0res doing nothing and making millions. So frustrating.

November 12, 2011 at 9:05 am | Report abuse |
  135. katb

OMG! Those are the worst cheek implants ever. Why do these people do this to their face? Bruce Jenner looks like a total freakazoid!

November 12, 2011 at 8:21 am | Report abuse |
  136. pj

This woman and her daughters are trailer trash.

November 12, 2011 at 7:28 am | Report abuse |
  137. cp

And this is news because................ We need to focus on someone or something else.

November 12, 2011 at 7:14 am | Report abuse |
  138. rose

This blog is so judgemental I don't approve of the affair but so what she had an affair and she made a book are you jealous of her and her fame and family. How many of you have not did anything wrong in your life and leave Bruce alone so he had a face lift so what...

November 12, 2011 at 6:48 am | Report abuse |
  139. Johan S

I feel sorry for poor Robert Kardashian:
    1. He helped free a murderer.
    2. His wife cheated on him.
    3. His daughters have no soul.

November 12, 2011 at 6:31 am | Report abuse |
  140. Janet

Eww. I just threw up a little in my mouth. It's all watery under my tongue.

November 12, 2011 at 4:21 am | Report abuse |
  141. NoNoze

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

November 12, 2011 at 3:39 am | Report abuse |
  142. Jeanne

Lying and cheating are not new to the Kardashians..it's a way of life for them. "Reality Show", my buttocks. We can't even be sure this 'confession' is true. Cry wolf all the time, and after a while no one will believe anything you say.

November 12, 2011 at 1:00 am | Report abuse |
  143. JW

This woman would show herself having a bowel movement if it gave her air time and photo coverage. The Nichole Simpson family has stated that this book in which she claims to be such a close friend of Nichole Brown Simpson is hurtful and that they see it as just a form of Kris Jenner trying to earn money off of a painful episode. Kris Jenner is a pimp for her daughters. Is Bruce just staying there until his two daughters are past the age where he won't have to pay child support? He wasn't such a great dad to his other kids.

November 12, 2011 at 12:31 am | Report abuse |
  144. A

Look. The woman plotted to leak a video of her daughter going down on someone. How SICK is that? An affair is not her worst transgression.

November 12, 2011 at 12:07 am | Report abuse |
  145. Tom

A Producer named Ryan????? Who Produces the Kardashian shows??? RYAN SEACREST!!!

Mother of SIX????? I only counted 4 of them.

November 11, 2011 at 11:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • Math Fail

Ryan Seacrest is 36 (at least officially). He would have been exactly ten when this affair happened. Even if he were lying about his age by a few years, he wasn't a successful Hollywood producer at 15 or 16.

November 11, 2011 at 11:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • Franya Kolodz

You forgot the 2 girls – Kendall & Kyle – that Kris had with Bruce. 4 & 2 = 6 DUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

November 12, 2011 at 7:20 pm | Report abuse |
  146. Ed Sr of Dallas Tx

Like mother....like daughter.......not news.......Kardashian curse!

November 11, 2011 at 10:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • GWB

The curse is that our society has this woman and her family that is awash in infidelity, imposed upon our society and our youth.

November 16, 2011 at 8:45 am | Report abuse |
  147. KRIS J

KRIS J: HELP ME!! IGNORE ALL things Kardashian... See & read more positive role models (We aren't that).... We are BAD BAD...

November 11, 2011 at 10:44 pm | Report abuse |
  148. Anonymous

Exemplary mother.. no wonder her daughters are trash. I wish these people would just implode and get off the TV.

November 11, 2011 at 10:09 pm | Report abuse |
  149. NAM

P.I.G.

November 11, 2011 at 9:17 pm | Report abuse |
  150. linda

Kris, greed drove you to write this book.Statements were made by Denise Brown, you basically throw her sister under the bus, That is pretty disturbing and upsetting. Greed showed us who you really are ,last season you were turning us off with your 10 percent and attacking Scott who was only playing a game. Your Kimmie broke out with psorasis and you down played it. GREED, GREED. WE ARE BOYCOTTING ANYTHING AND EVERTHING KARDTRASHIAN!

November 11, 2011 at 9:06 pm | Report abuse |
  151. Ladont

So that makes Kris the sow and all the little Kardashians piglets.

November 11, 2011 at 8:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • chump

Hey! That's an insult to pigs! What did they do to deserve that? lol

November 11, 2011 at 9:08 pm | Report abuse |
  152. jOO

I'd like to say that kris Jenner should feel very fortune & lucky to be married to a "Icon" Bruce Jenner. For Bruce is a wonderful guy with conpassion, understanding and DESERVES MUCH MORE CREDIT THEN IS GIVEN TO HIM IN THE FAMILY. Bruce continues to maintain the rep
    For #1 he stands by all their sides & supports all his steh daughters & step son Rob , grandson and step daugthers boyfriend. He (Bruce Jenner) continues to maintain the utmost respect for for all but he GETS VERY LITTLE LOVE & AFFECTION FROM THE FAMILY. hE IS A MAN THAT SHOULD BE RECOGNIZED AS THEIR "hero" for isn't he their or was their show "producer/executive" THE BIG MAN BEHIND THE SCENCES & ACKNOWLEDGE AS THE BIG GUY WHOM BROUGHT THEM TO THE FORE FRONT OF T.V.??? I THINK I WILL RECOMMEND BRUCE JENNER TO CNN "HERO"S' AS A CANDIDATE. FOLLOWERS INTERESTED PLEASE SUPPORT BRUCE JENNER AS AN I"SPORTS "ICON"!!!

November 11, 2011 at 8:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ladont

Isn't this the same Bruce Jenner who left his first wife right after winning the gold medal? That would have been the wife who totally supported him financially when olympic athletes were really amateurs. And that would have been right before he was able to actually market himself as the olympic hero.

November 11, 2011 at 8:47 pm | Report abuse |
  153. Crazybusy

There are many things that surprise me, but this isn't one of them. No wonder this family is so messed up. And since
    when is age 30 too young to be a responsible, committed human being? Pathetic!

November 11, 2011 at 8:15 pm | Report abuse |
  154. bawana

I WOULD HIT IT

November 11, 2011 at 7:56 pm | Report abuse |
  155. Dave

Of course she cheated on him. It serves her lousy ex husband right for defending OJ Simpson. Why would she want to remain faithful to someone of such low moral character? Screw em

November 11, 2011 at 7:00 pm | Report abuse |
  156. Bev

She clearly had an affair alright. Khloe clearly is not a Kardashian. She can believe it all she wants to but a DNA test will clear that up.

November 11, 2011 at 6:45 pm | Report abuse |
  157. Vittoriokiss

Ryan, could it be Ryan Seacrest that produce all their cr@p on E network

November 11, 2011 at 6:22 pm | Report abuse |
  158. wisdom4u2

Yeah, the affair was with O.J. Simpson.

November 11, 2011 at 6:18 pm | Report abuse |
  159. sandra

These people will do and say ANYTHING to get attention. What else could be her reason for airing her dirty laundry now, 26 years after? MONEY. This family has no shame and would go to any lengths to get themselves noticed.

November 11, 2011 at 6:14 pm | Report abuse |
  160. sweet_genius1

The apples don't fall far from the tree, do they?

November 11, 2011 at 6:05 pm | Report abuse |
  161. Donald in CA

The joke is on bruce jenner who married this loser. Her kids better get a little DNA to make sure they are really kardashians. Its tough to find out your mama was a ho.

November 11, 2011 at 6:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • Joo

Yes, Donald I'm agreeing with you 100%. Bruce Jenner is a "GEM SPORTS ICON" I SEE HIM NOT THE LOVE AND ATTENTION FROM THE FAMILY.. aLL THE ATTENTION, PUBLICITY IS GOING TOWARDS KIS & HER DAUGHTERS BUT bRUCE WAS THE PERSON WHOM WAS PRODUCING BEHIND THE SCENCES WITH THEIR 1ST SHOW. & MIND YOU THEY DIDN'T ACKNOWLEDGE POOR bRUCE jENNER MUCH OR EVEN GIVE AND STANDING OVATION FOR BRING THEM OUT TO THE PUBLIC. hE IS A ICON AND WILL ALWAYS BE RESPECTED BUT KIS & HER DAUGHTERS WELL, IT REMAINS TO BE SEEN.

November 11, 2011 at 8:24 pm | Report abuse |
  162. PK

I am not buying this till "Ryan the Producer" comes forward and says it was him under oath..

November 11, 2011 at 5:53 pm | Report abuse |
  163. soulglo

So is this guy Khloe's real father???????

November 11, 2011 at 5:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bev

I doubt it. Hell Khloe doubts it too.

November 11, 2011 at 6:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • GERRIE

November 14, 2011 at 8:10 am | Report abuse |
    • audrey

I always wondered if khloe was a kardashian blood test

November 15, 2011 at 5:28 pm | Report abuse |
  164. sunciarae howard

Wow....!! why do everyone seem surprised?!! come on now yall kno Bruce aint layn that dick 4real... n yall kno all da daughters freaks where yall think they get it from»»»THEY MOMMA

November 11, 2011 at 5:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • VJ King

It happens to the best of them. She regrets her decision. We are after all humans & fraility is our name. She messed up and now is clearing her conscious. Give her a break.
      Her daughters are all screwed up and and big time losers. The only thing they have accomplished is the art of F$&@?/- and making money. At least the mom taught them something.

November 11, 2011 at 5:53 pm | Report abuse |
  165. Bert

just goes to show you, the apples don't fall far from the tree ! Haa Haa !!!

November 11, 2011 at 5:32 pm | Report abuse |
  166. dina

Everything's been said.Everyone knows what this family represents, trashy, white trash, stupids, with a drive to greed using their disgusting family. The mother is the worst of the bunch. Americans should see through this ugly family. They are all about money, me,me, me and money.

November 11, 2011 at 5:25 pm | Report abuse |
  167. m0use

Can these people not keep anything to themselves.....it's like the parents are competing with the kids for exposure, how sad because one of these days the camera's will stop rolling and I'm not sure they can handle that!!!

November 11, 2011 at 5:14 pm | Report abuse |
  168. Capt

The whole family lives in a petri dish of STD's. Their just gross and they have the morals of baboons.

November 11, 2011 at 5:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • kris likes to mingle

HEY! That is totally mean and so uncalled for! Really, what have baboons ever done to you to deserve that comparison to those animals? I would call them pigs, but pigs are actually clean, intelligent animals.

November 11, 2011 at 8:32 pm | Report abuse |
  169. Denise

For some reason when I read this headline I thought of the episode when khloe tested her mom fo a dna test...well it seems to me she tested the wrong person lol

November 11, 2011 at 5:06 pm | Report abuse |
  170. clemie

i dont like kim kardashiah and why she is famous person & show off think all that. she is fake marriage to kris. she just used for money from her ex husband. i am so tired hear story about her life & famous . it enough. she is greedy

November 11, 2011 at 4:55 pm | Report abuse |
  171. Dottynet

Pure trash. The lot of them.

November 11, 2011 at 4:51 pm | Report abuse |
  172. linda

did you discuss your book with your husband and kids? do you have a manager? what drove you to ruin the empire, greed perhaps. you threw everybody close to you and your fans under the bus (blindsided) you created a greedy monster with kimmie and distance yourself from the rest of the family. why are you still breastfeeding kim aka kimmie? she's 31 years old stay home in your lovely home that we help buy and bake cookies for kendall, kylie and mason. DAMAGE CONTROL NEGATIVE STOCKS ARE DOWN........ALL THINGS COME TO AN END.....YOU AND KIMMIE MADE IT SOONER....BOYCOTT ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING KARDTRASHIAN!

November 11, 2011 at 4:39 pm | Report abuse |
  173. Solange

I wonder how many guys she and her daughters have infected with STDS?

November 11, 2011 at 4:37 pm | Report abuse |
  174. JoAnn

She was brave to admit what she did. It was wrong of her to have an affair. Kris is a good person stop judging her only God can. People are so quick to judge, I am sure everybody has a past. Kris keep on doing what you do haters will always talk trash.

November 11, 2011 at 4:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • hahahaha

Joann, Joann, Joann – are you that naiive, or are you stupid? Here, let me help by judging you: I don't think naiive is the problem.

November 11, 2011 at 8:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • chump

Brave? She's trying to sell books! (Like she needs the money.) This piece of trash would probably throw her own mother under a bus for a buck. I can only hope the "sheople" don't buy the book to support her lavish lifestyle.

November 11, 2011 at 8:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • GERRIE

If it walk like a duck, quack like a duck, and look like a duck guess what it is a duck. Nobody is judging them, they put their business out there for people to talk. If a person rapes someone would you be judging if u call that person a rapist.....
      Or if I weigh 500lbs and someone call me obese or fat is that judging. News flash if u sin doesn't God call them SINNERS
      When people make comments about God they need to know that God call it the way he sees it.....

November 14, 2011 at 12:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • gina

too bad kris...deal with the comments.

November 22, 2011 at 10:42 am | Report abuse |
    • mark

i can talk or post judgement on whoever i want..she's trash and so is the family

November 22, 2011 at 10:44 am | Report abuse |
    • marge

ohhhh ok....now i know where the girls get it from. please.

December 8, 2011 at 12:47 pm | Report abuse |
  175. mindfull

she is the mastermind....her daughters are 2nd copy of a person with no morals

November 11, 2011 at 4:25 pm | Report abuse |
  176. oj

I think they are wasting everybody`s time and make a lot of money....

November 11, 2011 at 4:23 pm | Report abuse |
  177. Wiedeeb

Seems like this family is always trying to find a way to stay on the news.. I am just tired of them all!

November 11, 2011 at 4:13 pm | Report abuse |
  178. Shane s

Tramp? Is that too harsh?

November 11, 2011 at 4:10 pm | Report abuse |
  179. YeahISaidItSoWhat?

She ain't nothing but a 56-year old stank hoe.

I'd still do her, though...Know Daddy Jenner can't lay the pipe right with all that plastic in his face...

November 11, 2011 at 3:51 pm | Report abuse |
  180. RCDC

Now that was gross.

November 11, 2011 at 3:50 pm | Report abuse |
  181. Maria

This people is so lame ,so fake and such a liars all of them this family will SALE THEIR SOULS TO THE DEVIL ,to get money it is unbelievable ..trashy disgusting family all of them! and we are sick and tired of them I hear the kim's show is going to be cancelled I hope so indeed,anyway who watch that trash ?

November 11, 2011 at 3:50 pm | Report abuse |
  182. Robert K.

Now it's time for Bruce Jenner to give this tramp the Olympic Heave-Ho! If she's cheated before she'll cheat again! She probably keeps his Wheaties in a jar on a shelf!

November 11, 2011 at 3:44 pm | Report abuse |
  183. misslilladypena

Please people dont be jealous of these lady... I love them ....get a life and watch them on tv youll learn something k

November 11, 2011 at 3:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • Flatsguide

You are the one that really needs to get a life, yours must be pretty sad by watching and believing the Kartrashians.

November 12, 2011 at 6:38 am | Report abuse |
  184. HObHO

she b a HO

November 11, 2011 at 3:40 pm | Report abuse |
  185. beansmcgee

YEEEHAWW we got us a cheater over younder! Not da all surprising if I say so meself

November 11, 2011 at 3:23 pm | Report abuse |
  186. ramon rodriguez

Good morning will some one let the kardasian know that people are already tire off the same crap

November 11, 2011 at 3:14 pm | Report abuse |
  187. linda

Wendy Williams announced on her show today that Denise Brown (Nicole's sister) is very upset with Kris Jenner. Denise stated that Kris is GREEDY and making money off her sister. Denise also said that Kris is lying about her sister in her book. BOYCOTT ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING KARDTRA$HIAN!!!

November 11, 2011 at 3:00 pm | Report abuse |
  188. Nuna

The Kardashians are a perfect example of everything that is wrong with America. They should all be ashamed.

November 11, 2011 at 2:57 pm | Report abuse |
  189. Daddyboy

Dear chris. I to married youmg an had ups an downs in my relationship with my wilf. We had even divoced an I was dating other grils. After about two years I knew that she was the only one for me.we started dating agin an got remarried. Things wernt always ez but we were older an hung in there. But I never went out on her agin an now we have been togather for almost 25 years.like you we were just to young an didn't stick it out the first time.I think your family is basekly ike everybody else just nobody wants to admite it good luck happy holidys

November 11, 2011 at 2:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • OMG

Well, you may have gotten back w/your wife, but you still need to learn how to spell words correctly.

November 14, 2011 at 8:52 am | Report abuse |
  190. Blu3Lotus

Hey,everyone makes mistakes but not everyone can admit when they do... I think Kris is brave to put it out there that she cheated and that resulted in the end of her marriage... I <3 the Kardashians!

November 11, 2011 at 2:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • Robert K.

Brave? Really? Selling your trashy life stories for a buck is brave? Our heros fighting for us overseas are BRAVE. Please never confuse the two again. No one forced her to reveal this. Bravery had nothing to do with it!

November 11, 2011 at 3:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • Maria

Or you are stupid or you are a innocent soul to say that this pimp mama is Brave.it makes me sick all of them!

November 11, 2011 at 4:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • Maria

WHAT IS WRONG WITH HIS SITE? I WRITE COMMENTS AND THEY SEND ME A MESSAGE WHAT IS GOING ON? SOMETHING ABOUT I HAVE COMMENT THE SAME BEFORE.....

November 11, 2011 at 4:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • Journe

She married Bruce Jenner in 1990 , married 20 yrs. Husband Robert divorced her sometime in here for having an affair on him with a man named Ryan when she was 30. Khloe is 27 and 9 mths of pregnancy brings Kris to about 1986. . IF she is 56 yrs, and had an affair at 30 yrs, affair would have started approx 1985..SO she was still married to Robert as he then divorced her when find out about affair. SO..possible this RYAN affair is father of Khloe but also possible Robert is the real father as they still married...Then she marries BRUCE Jenner in 1990?? TOO CLOSE of everything.
      Robert, her ex died in 2003 of cancer...was one of OJ's lawyers case of 1995 & on and KRIS says she was good friends with OJ. ???? ALL too much of a Trash story for me to GET. No wonder Khloe isn't sure about a lot of stuff.

November 23, 2011 at 9:36 pm | Report abuse |
  191. Sarah 4

WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!!

November 11, 2011 at 2:44 pm | Report abuse |
  192. yah right

She is 56, had an affair at 30, and Khloe is 27. Do the math! Admittedly screwed like an ho in heat for a few months, got pregnant and carried an illegitimate child for 9 months. who is a BEAST and looks NOTHING like the rest of the family. Funny how mama ho, who thinks she's smarter than everyone else, admits she had an affair at 30. Is she trying to flaunt that her BEAST of a daugher is "Ryan's, whoever the h–l that is?!!" What a piece of s–t mom and all around piece of s–t person in general.

November 11, 2011 at 2:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • loriel

I like your powers of deduction. So I bet that that the chubby chipmunk cheek Kardashian who is famous for marrying a basketball player looks like her real dad. That would mean that this Ryan guy Kris did the dirty with was some fat ugly dude with a face that looked like he was making fishy kiss lips. That doesn't sound like hot action to me, but he probably had tons of money and hey, to these hoes, money is everything.

November 11, 2011 at 8:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • jack01

Damn,I feel sorry for the beast.Most beasts are smart but this one is really stupid.KRIS must be very proud.But the poor girl looks completely different from the family.

November 12, 2011 at 11:03 am | Report abuse |
    • Journe

Kris-56, Khloe 27, Kris 29 when she had Khloe approx. She was still married to husband Robert and cheated on him at 30yrs old she says! making it all about 1984 ..then add 9 mths pregnancy..bring us into 1985 when Khloe born approx.
      Kris says Affair started when 30 yrs old which would be 1985. Quick Birth to quick Affair with a Ryan? Husband Robert divorced Kris somewhere in early 90's?? Defended OJ's case which started 1995 and Kris has talked about knowing OJ real well too. Then Marries Bruce Jenner in 1990??? Married 20 years.. WOW Close Work KRIS.
      Khloe has mentioned on show that she musta come from a different Daddy...Look for a guy named Ryan. This Kris quick, fast worker in the bed, just like her kids.

November 23, 2011 at 9:19 pm | Report abuse |
  193. Dexter

Wh0re!! That is what you are

November 11, 2011 at 2:38 pm | Report abuse |
  194. Jack

they are all in it for the money and fame since day 1....tell me why these people have a tv show? it's sad cuz all these other brain dead people watch and just worry about other peoples lives instead of focusing on their own. Grow up ppl who cares if she slept around, who thought this women was a saint? not me.

November 11, 2011 at 2:30 pm | Report abuse |
  195. leah

man wat eva and u rite da ho dnt fall to far frm da ho tree! lol but she is old and karTrahians! love it!!!!!!! but dey r hoes all of dem i feel srry for robert tooo having to deal with her ugh

November 11, 2011 at 2:11 pm | Report abuse |
  196. whittierlil

This person has teenage daughters... what an example to set and wear and then wear the break up of her first marriage like a badge. Wouldn't spend one penny to contribute to the Madame of the Kardashians. Poor Robert must be spinning in his grave. You're right CarW the ho'SSS don't fall far from the tree.

November 11, 2011 at 2:02 pm | Report abuse |
  197. CaraW

The ho doesn't fall far from the ho tree, does it?

November 11, 2011 at 1:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • beansmcgee

Call them the hoarians now I say!

November 11, 2011 at 3:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • kris likes to mingle

Excuse me, it's called "vital life experiences" when you sleep around and spread disease. It's what makes a ho a mature, well rounded human being able to write profound memoirs.

November 11, 2011 at 8:19 pm | Report abuse |
  198. emily mazzoka

Granted 30 isn't "old" per say, but its not like she was 16! With that being said, for Kris to call her affair naïve is simply pathetic! It was selfish! Her act destroyed not just a marriage but a family. Now I understand her daughters lack of respect for her and her sons treatment of women! Is sad she found the need to brag about that selfish act in a book some 20 years later. Always have to be #1 hey Kris?

November 11, 2011 at 1:37 pm | Report abuse |
  199. terryrox

Whit trash with money.They make me sick!

November 11, 2011 at 1:27 pm | Report abuse |
  200. cash4trash

SOME people pay for this...get it?!

November 11, 2011 at 1:20 pm | Report abuse |
  201. suzi starz n peace

i dk but if x robert went out and defended oj simpson publicly after then mayb there was a real reason to cheat on him to begin w....oh well .....life goes on...

November 11, 2011 at 1:16 pm | Report abuse |
  202. shawn

Paternity hmm good ? what if nah dig him up and be 99.9%

November 11, 2011 at 1:15 pm | Report abuse |
  203. Gimcy

ick ick ick ick ick

November 11, 2011 at 1:09 pm | Report abuse |
  204. randell

I'd love to know who she has slept with in the last 10 years. She is trash.

November 11, 2011 at 1:08 pm | Report abuse |
  205. @Carrie

The problem with your statement is they make it everyone's business. They crave the spotlight so bad, and air all their dirty laundry for everyone to see, it's very hard to ignore (even though we all wish they would just go away!).

November 11, 2011 at 1:03 pm | Report abuse |
  206. thomas twain

Paternity test ? Maybe all the trampy daughters are not her x husbands !

November 11, 2011 at 12:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • lala

omg... i always thought they all looked "too" different, especially the big one... good point... seriously.

November 11, 2011 at 3:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • Johan S

How come they are all ugly then?

Nevermind. (genes from the mother).

November 12, 2011 at 6:27 am | Report abuse |
  207. Dilyah

For all u ppl who are the "righteous", lessons and forgiveness is yhe key. Stop judging her and start cleaning up your own skeletons......TRUTH.

November 11, 2011 at 12:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • holy guac

You are judging people who judge the adulterer – ALSO TRUTH. Nice high-horse you've got there, by the way.

November 11, 2011 at 8:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • Flatsguide

holy guac, I believe they refer to people like Dilyah as hypocrits.

November 12, 2011 at 6:35 am | Report abuse |
    • jack01

THOSE WITH OUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE.hOLD IT,Hold it,i did not mean every body.DAMN THOSE STONE HURT.

November 12, 2011 at 10:55 am | Report abuse |
  208. kristin

I like Kris. She's brutally honest and doles out great advice. Haters clearly never have seen the show, and no one is far from perfect.

November 11, 2011 at 12:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • mrskool

I saw her on The Tonight Show talking about her book – i thought she came across very nice and intelligent. She's no dummy. No wonder they are rich. Jealously leads to name calling like the "Kartrashians" – even tho it is kinda funny.... i bet she just laughs it off.

November 11, 2011 at 1:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sammy K

KRistin is so KOOL and KEEN! She has a K in her name! How like the rest of the KLAN of Klowns! Have I watched the show? I'd rather watch someone pull out my fingernails with a pair of pliers than submit to such mind-numbing, deliriously dumb waste of time. These people are so bad it would be funny if it wasn't so pitiful. People such as you perpetuate their 15 minutes of infamy. Get a life! Get lost! Just go away.

November 13, 2011 at 7:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • SammyK

SORRY I AM SO STUPID – KILL ME NOW

November 14, 2011 at 3:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • marcus

nobody hates her...but she is trash.

November 22, 2011 at 10:48 am | Report abuse |
    • gino

i dont hate her..but she is greedy and trashy.

November 22, 2011 at 10:49 am | Report abuse |
    • sue

the sears is crappy, the soho store has nothing in there. the t-shirts are expensive..and most dopes fall into it and buy their crap...Kris's line on qvc is awful. wake up people.

November 22, 2011 at 10:51 am | Report abuse |
  209. Annie

well-said everyone! this is not only NO NEWS– it is unnecessary trash the world doesn`t need. when there`s hunger, unemployment all over, PLEASE AMERICA! let`s donate to a worthy cause rather than throw money in the trash (as in karTRASHians!).

November 11, 2011 at 12:39 pm | Report abuse |
  210. Carrie raasveld

Its none of anybody's business what the kardashians do its sad! I think people need to look at their own lives! Judgenot

November 11, 2011 at 12:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • Robert K.

It'd be a lot easier to only look at our own lives if they weren't shoving this garbage down our throats. The fact that they WANT us to know it says more about them than us.

November 11, 2011 at 3:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • holy guac

I love to judge others, especially unfairly. I'm human, it's what I do. As for not doing it lest others judge me – uh, too late. I've been judged right to eff to death, and I'm an ordinary person. It never stops. Humans are a judgmental species because we can discern. So, I judge right back, baby. Judging is my favorite weakness, it allows me to entertain the illusion that I am somehow to superior to someone else. Have a good day.

November 11, 2011 at 8:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • Johan S

If it's not our business why is it that SHE WROTE A BOOK DETAILING IT?

If it's somebody else, you can make that argument .. but she is the one advertising it. If someone advertises something shouldn't we judge the product being advertised? She made it our business.

November 12, 2011 at 6:25 am | Report abuse |
    • Flatsguide

Not a good reply on your part, Carrie. Think your replies through a little better next time.

November 12, 2011 at 6:33 am | Report abuse |
    • justwrong1

If you are so righteous, why are you replying, hmmm.....

November 12, 2011 at 5:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • Journe

Carrie, it becomes everyones business when on TV, media, paid reality shows, books, and making money off the public. IF they didn't want US ALL to know their business, they wouldn't be telling us and showing us and making many many millions off big buts, tight, short clothes, screwin' anyone with a 'public name' and doing things in public that most intelligent people keep private.

November 23, 2011 at 9:03 pm | Report abuse |
  211. eaw

what a ass

November 11, 2011 at 12:32 pm | Report abuse |
  212. Melinda

Man, this family just LOVES the spotlight. Really, who cares about this woman did a hundred years ago?

November 11, 2011 at 12:29 pm | Report abuse |
  213. vee

Now that's what moms are for taking the focus off Kim good one Kris have to love her

November 11, 2011 at 12:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • pm

Are you drunk? You write like my drunk friends (and probably me) talk when we are plastered...nonsensical.

November 17, 2011 at 8:28 am | Report abuse |
  214. Name*okey oboh

What are you teaching the young ones? Please shut up and keep your secrets in the closet.

November 11, 2011 at 12:21 pm | Report abuse |
  215. pizzajoe

What's the next move,a live "THE ARISTOCRATS" stage show??

November 11, 2011 at 12:15 pm | Report abuse |
  216. don d

a book haha, your fans don't read. I'm surprised she didn't make it into an mtv mini series. could've had lohan play her.

November 11, 2011 at 12:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • pimprncess

I love to read, don. Actual journals and books. Without pictures or plots, even.

I think you're overlooking a much bigger elephant in the room, don. what are YOU doing reading things you pretend you don't even like to read, or wasting your holier-than-thou time trolling with your comments? As someone with experience in both (John Stuart Mill reference, fyr), I have to say your predicament is a little, well, a lot, more disconcerting than that of the stereotypes you've contributed/vomited on the interwebs today. XD

November 11, 2011 at 12:54 pm | Report abuse |
  217. wendy

I wonder if 'Ryan' was in The NFL or The NBA.

November 11, 2011 at 12:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • holdem

he is a producer named Ryan so it's probably Seacrest.

November 11, 2011 at 1:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • Observer@Wendy

I got 50 bucks that says Seacrest is gay as a Maypole.

November 11, 2011 at 2:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • lala

good one! yeah you know what they say " the apple doesn't fall far from the tree"

November 11, 2011 at 3:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • jack01

If it was RYAN SEACREST,THAT is not saying much.He is crap too,he does not have any talent that is for sure.All he is ,is a so called HOST AND DISK JOCKY.And a so called CASANOVA FOOLING AROUND WITH kris 20YRS AGO IS NOT SAYING MUCH.

November 12, 2011 at 10:48 am | Report abuse |
    • Kels

Ryan Seacrest would have been about 10 or 12 at the time. really don't think he was producing much of anything back then.

November 14, 2011 at 11:17 am | Report abuse |
  218. justwrong1

What a BS story, who cares if you had an affair and who's shocked, no one. Only reason this is being mentioned now is to take the head of Kim but it won't work, Mom Kris is the Pimp to her stock of Kardashians, try not to ruin the Jenners, oh wait, it's already started, Good Job Mom K. Oh, I give you credit, you're smart but all Pimps are smart, they don't go to jail.

November 11, 2011 at 12:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • pimprncess

Kim filed for divorce October 31, Kris' book detailing her affair was released Nov 1, which means it would have been written long before Kim filed for divorce.

So much for your "take the head of Kim" theory.

November 11, 2011 at 12:16 pm | Report abuse |
  219. upstateny

Didn't read any further than the headline. Who care's? Why is the media/news shoving the Kardashians down our throats. Don't care about them, the Gossleins, the Real Housewives of wherever, basketball wives, the duggards, I just don't find those type of shows entertaining at all. I can shop, fight, go on vacation, plan weddings, etc, etc, etc in my own lift. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that these shows are on the way out.

November 11, 2011 at 11:59 am | Report abuse |
  220. greengirl

We can only pray that Daphne is right!

November 11, 2011 at 11:47 am | Report abuse |
  221. Daphne

KarTRASHians indeed. Who benefits from releasing this ancient information? Oh right, book sales. The entire family is a case of "knowing the price of everything but the value of nothing" You can only sell youself for so long before you disappear entirely. They're already such a joke, hopefully they'll fade into obscurity soon

November 11, 2011 at 11:28 am | Report abuse |
    • upstateny

I love the you refer to them as the KarTRASHians....LOVE IT. : )

November 11, 2011 at 12:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jen

Well said! I hope you are right. They need to go away b/c sadly, they are influencing younger and misguided individuals.

November 11, 2011 at 12:09 pm | Report abuse |
  222. yoyo

@tye Hahahaha! "Kartrashians" good one!

November 11, 2011 at 11:23 am | Report abuse |
  223. tye

KarTRASHians!!!

November 11, 2011 at 11:21 am | Report abuse |
  224. tye

What a waist of fine space for an article... write about things that matter!!! Who cares about the katTRASHians!!!

November 11, 2011 at 11:18 am | Report abuse |
  225. Observer

She's not only a tramp, but also a liberal stooge and media hack. I am sure her present hubby is proud of his bride displaying her dirty laundry for all to see. Stay classy there Lady!

November 11, 2011 at 11:13 am | Report abuse |
  226. POOKY

SUCH A WASTE

November 11, 2011 at 11:00 am | Report abuse |
  227. Theresa

Give me a break. R u that hungry for attention. What a sad, shallow like these people lead. Who benefits from this disclosure, even if it is true? It was bad enough when she was pushing her daughter to pose for Playboy and offering to pose herself. Now this. You are a sad women who needs counseling.

November 11, 2011 at 10:50 am | Report abuse |
  228. Beautiful Vixen

@Me..lmao! I feel so bad for Bruce. She has a ball and chain on him. He is so whipped. He probably sleeps with one eye open. @Superhiro: they wasted no time trolling you..lol. Geezes..you think they would have given you a week before doing so :=] .. Have a good day.

November 11, 2011 at 10:47 am | Report abuse |
    • my advice is drink heavily

I think that Bruce sleeps with both eyes open. At this point they probably can't close from all the plastic surgery. Seriously, he looks like he is made of wax.

November 11, 2011 at 9:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • jack01

I really feel sad for JENNER,i am sure it is his wife that put him up to that bad face lift.But at least he looks as bad as the woman in the family do now.

November 12, 2011 at 10:41 am | Report abuse |
  229. Missy

Such a fine example for her children! No wonder this family has such a screwed up view on life! No morality in this family!

November 11, 2011 at 10:36 am | Report abuse |
    • hahahaha

No morals, but lots of money for selling themselves. Kardashians are the most well paid hooers the world has ever seen. The one with chipmunk cheeks is just plain nasty ugly – ew.

November 11, 2011 at 8:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • cutie2amber

I agree with Missy; these trashians have absolute no class or morals.....Dear God i wish they would all just disappear....Can't stomach any of them....the one i feel bad for is Bruce....but then again, if he's not man enough to get out that's his problem....i take that one back.....

November 12, 2011 at 7:40 pm | Report abuse |
  230. Me

I would not go on TV and officially announce to the world that "yes, you're all correct, I am a tramp."

November 11, 2011 at 10:16 am | Report abuse |
    • shannon

lol....agreed

November 11, 2011 at 2:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • hahahaha

Ohhhhhh – I thought she was explaining why her family can make a huge fortune off of acting like a bunch of cheap tawdry trash!

November 11, 2011 at 8:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • Love you Long Time

Anything for a Dirty to make a sleazy dollar! I feel bad for Mr Jenner and the fact that he has to live with all this trash in his life daily!!!! Let me tell you also that these Dirts aint all that. There typical Cellulite Filled Armenian chicks down to do anything with anyone ( And with anyone hits it on the spot ) to make a penny! Sad but so Damn true! Just watch Kims Feature Film Debut with the Chango!! Hahahahaha!

November 18, 2011 at 6:25 am | Report abuse |
  231. Superhiro

LOL :) Fake me is funny :)

November 11, 2011 at 10:14 am | Report abuse |
  232. Heather

Her affair was forever ago, she was young and has learned from her mistake. I'm not a fan, but I also don't like people holding ancient information over someone's head, especially when they've learned their lesson.

November 11, 2011 at 10:14 am | Report abuse |
    • Robert K.

It's her decision to bring it up now, as if she's bragging, that people are judging her on. Some laundry doesn't need to be aired. She is only doing it to sell books. Cashing in on being bad doesn't set a good example. No wonder her family has no moral center.

November 11, 2011 at 2:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • nschappe

By age 30, you should not be using 'young' as an excuse.

November 11, 2011 at 3:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • PK

Has this affair even been validated? I think she made it up to sound more desirable and exciting.. Its hard to compete for the spotlight you know..

November 11, 2011 at 5:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • TroothDekay

Spoken like someone trying to live down her own affair.

November 12, 2011 at 6:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • Charles

Oh! Okay Heather, it's okay for women but men are pigs when they cheat right! You are a typical stupid selfish American woman.

November 13, 2011 at 6:35 pm | Report abuse |
  233. The Apple Doesn't Fall Far From the Tree

Now we know why all her girls are TRAMPS.

November 11, 2011 at 9:51 am | Report abuse |
    • whittierlil

Hear! Hear! This person has teenage daughters... what an example to set and wear representing the break up of her first marriage like a badge. Wouldn't spend on penny to contribute to the Madame of the Kardashians. Poor Robert must be spinning in his grave.

November 11, 2011 at 1:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • Brad

We need to get this trash off of t.v. and get back to more respectable and meaningful shows such as Jerry Springer...............

November 12, 2011 at 11:09 am | Report abuse |
    • Alex

Exactly. The apple's ( K-wh*re's duh-aughters) didn't fall very far from the tree, did they?

November 12, 2011 at 12:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • MSB

Reading all these nasty comments, makes me wonder. Do you people not have a life, why do you all spend so much time disliking someone who you do not know personnally? Has she or her children done something mean to you or one of your family members? Do you not know anyone who has ever cheated on their spouse or got a divorce. Do you make such harsh comments about/to them?

November 12, 2011 at 4:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • Claire

Agree, MSN. Plus, what's up with calling the girls "tramps." What are you, in ninth grade and hating the popular girls? Grow up! To those worried about Robert Sr. - do you even know who he was? He defended a guilty double murderer, OJ, for one thing. The man wasn't a saint. He was a sleazebag lawyer who helped set a violent killer free.

November 13, 2011 at 7:35 am | Report abuse |
    • Claire

Oops, sorry, I meant MSB.,.

November 13, 2011 at 7:36 am | Report abuse |
    • Glendale with a Compton Twist

Better said I think that any of these Dirts can pass for Tssssss! All the way down from the Kingdom of Glendale Cali! Hahahhaha.

November 18, 2011 at 6:42 am | Report abuse |
  234. Get a room

Sounds like a typical Kartrashian to me. Fortunately they won't have to worry about Chewbacca... she might have the longest lasting marriage other than the Jenners right now!

November 11, 2011 at 9:47 am | Report abuse |
    • Nina

That's the same nickname my husband gives her LMAO too funny!!

November 11, 2011 at 6:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • rmss

what a role model.....

November 11, 2011 at 7:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • TV bites

Why did Bruce Jenner marry her in the first place??

November 11, 2011 at 8:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • polywink AA LKS

Didn't she have an affair with Clinton?

November 11, 2011 at 8:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • don

She is the biggest pig in the whole bunch.They all make me sick, and you can see why the daughter's are as nasty as they are.

November 12, 2011 at 8:51 am | Report abuse |
    • Okie

When will that entire family's 15 minutes of fame be over? Am so tired of them and their drama... as if anyone cares about their lives?

November 12, 2011 at 9:59 am | Report abuse |
    • PK

The whole family is disfunctional! They jewels, and notoriety. Worthless people and very bad role models.

November 12, 2011 at 11:04 am | Report abuse |
    • Bradb

Maybe she will get her own show now. It could be about her being such a good role model to her kids..............................

November 12, 2011 at 11:04 am | Report abuse |
    • Adrienne

********Selfish, greedy, classless, trashy, uneducated LOSERS*******

November 12, 2011 at 11:36 am | Report abuse |
    • rker321

So, how many in this place are going to buy the book ?

November 12, 2011 at 2:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dave

You know if you don't talk about them or watch their shows....or buy their products.....they go away. Plain and simple.

November 12, 2011 at 7:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dan

The whole family are complete losers.

November 13, 2011 at 10:23 am | Report abuse |
    • Kent

This woman is a tramp at best. What a loser roll model for her children and if you question me look at how they turned out. They only have one interest and that is how to make money – for themselves. When will society get in their head that these people are not roll models but human trash.

November 13, 2011 at 1:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • Terry

Don't buy this mistake or anything by this waist of space and air family.

November 13, 2011 at 4:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • RusTnuts

Like mother like daughter! S l u t s.

November 13, 2011 at 6:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • pprty

Seems that the two most important events in her life were cheating on her husband, and when she woke up from one of her plastic surgeries "to find her daughter sleeping on the floor because she doesn't want to leave your side." Oh, Brother!

November 13, 2011 at 8:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • fred

who the f3ck is this biatch and who really cares about her. Her family is a bunch of village idiots who suck on anything that will give them 30 seconds of fame. And shame on us for even reading this trash, we're the cause of these idiots being famous. I vote we kill all reality tv series and put back good old fashioned shows that make people laugh. God only knows we need it in these times.

November 14, 2011 at 9:57 am | Report abuse |
    • Raya

Wow Kris. Theres some things that should just need to be kept between yourself...EVERYTHING does not have to be broadcasted. Ya need to keep some secrets especially with all the negative crap going around about your family anyway...your just making it worse. Congrats to yourself lol.

November 14, 2011 at 10:29 am | Report abuse |
    • Booo

Yeah! Way to honor her ex-husband's memory! Disgusting. And all to sell books. Ugh! Thank God she's not my mother!

November 14, 2011 at 10:47 am | Report abuse |
    • melanie

So let me get this straight....just because you say you were "young" that is justification for you to break your marital vows and cheat on your husband?.....I too was married at a young age and 15 years later I am still married to my best friend/ wonderful husband and we have several young children. A marriage takes work every day; there are major ups and downs along the way but that in NO WAY justifies breaking the vows you made before God and take the easy way out....Ms. Jenner you are a terrible role model for your daughters....I hope all the fame and publicity is worth it!

November 15, 2011 at 11:15 am | Report abuse |
    • will

wow, how many more f..king more mins are left in this trash's 15 min of fame??????? anything for attention. damn.

November 29, 2011 at 11:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • Fiona

Did anyone else make the connection in the timing of her affair? Khloe could be the child of her lover......if you have seen pics of the Kardashian girls when they were children, Khloe does not look like the other two. Things that make you go hmmmmmm......

December 4, 2011 at 3:47 am | Report abuse |
    • Scruu

Robert was the spare on the OJ defense team, he was just the bag man for Cochran and the other legal low lifes that pandered to the minorities to get the murderer acquitted.

December 9, 2011 at 1:45 pm | Report abuse |