While you were working...
November 10th, 2011

While you were working...

Today's news you might've missed:

• As you know, Piers Morgan is leaving his post as judge for "America's Got Talent," but what you may not know is that Howard Stern is reportedly being eyed to take his place. [Wall Street Journal]
  • The best-dressed sisters of the year were not Beyonce and Solange Knowles, nor the controversial Fanning sisters (although they were runners-up). The top spot went to the swankily clad Olsen twins, Mary-Kate and Ashley. We wonder how their rising star of a sister Elizabeth feels about being left out... [Vogue]
  • Blake Lively, no longer traipsing the globe with Leo DiCaprio, is reportedly looking to nest with Ryan Reynolds. Word has it the rumored couple is checking out a $4.35 million, three-bedroom penthouse in NYC. [NYPost]
  • When not starring in movies that require him to kiss Blake Lively's ex, Leo, Armie Hammer is getting into the baking business. The "Social Network" actor is opening up a new cupcake shop with his wife in San Antonio. How sweet! [E!]
  • And last but certainly not least, the trailer for Kristen Stewart's "Snow White and the Huntsman," co-starring Chris Hemsworth and Charlize Theron. Aside from the most creative take on Botox we've ever seen, this movie actually looks pretty good. K.Stew's take on "Snow White" arrives in theaters June 1, 2012. [Apple]

Filed under: While you were working

1. @thomas twain

He was just a big mistake i made on this blog. I think I'm more weary of guys sweet talking style on here than the mean ones..lol. I still stand by what I said before and believe it but, I will leave it alone just to keep the peace on here. Anyway, why keep digging up wasted old sh!t.. it leaves a nasty smell and it doesn't look good. Ttyl

November 11, 2011 at 4:06 pm | Report abuse |
  2. thomas twain

K. @the original person who brought it up-who is jake ?

November 11, 2011 at 1:34 pm | Report abuse |
  3. starrfire

@thomas I agree with ya!!

November 11, 2011 at 1:13 pm | Report abuse |
  4. starrfire

I don't think any of us girls are stupid enough to go any further with FUA – guys need to learn where to draw the line. If someone is freaking me out, I say so. They learn from their mistakes. On the other hand, it could be a troll! I'm sure many of us are getting weary of all the trash talk – there's a difference between joking/kidding and insutling and using foul language. Whew! I'm done now. Have fun and play nice, y'all!

November 11, 2011 at 12:52 pm | Report abuse |
  5. thomas twain

Who is jake ? I have never seen that name here b4 I agree with missy that starfire is not the troll, which I sayed earlyer I personally hope a truce can be formed here like starfire sayed The blogs could be a good time and some of the missing ones might come back I like 2 troll but not on bloggers any more Just the stupid ppl on the articles like kardasians and stuff Some of u took a beaten and had guts 2 stay Truce any one ?

November 11, 2011 at 12:49 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Missy

Morning all! Well, Mr. Ed outdid himself yesterday! lol- good one! After reading all his posts, I knew it was him. Kind of nice to see the lighter side of people for a change. Maybe you could give Starrfire a break now? I don't think she was trolling him in the first place. That credit was given to the wrong person. Have a good day, and a great weekend all!
    And remember, play nice!

November 11, 2011 at 11:02 am | Report abuse |
  7. wendy

Morning every body Happy Veterans Day,I'm going to go to the V.A.Cemetery in our town. My granddaddy's out there I miss him so much he was a funny old guy,well everybody have a good day.

November 11, 2011 at 10:21 am | Report abuse |
  8. @Get a room

You ARE FUA. You are also Jake.

November 11, 2011 at 10:10 am | Report abuse |
    • Get a room

Nope, not FUA... would NEVER want to be confused with that guy just like Mr. Ed doesn't want to be confused with me.

The Jake part... I am not Jake but I noticed there's only one person who really mentions the name "Jake" and accuses me of being this "Jake."

November 11, 2011 at 11:24 am | Report abuse |
  9. @Get a Room

The @thomas was mr ed. Sure u no that tho lmao

November 11, 2011 at 10:00 am | Report abuse |
  10. starrfire

I don't come here looking for a soul mate so I don't mind friendly chatter – I'm sure if FUA was looking for a woman, he wouldn't be here. I don't trust anybody here so there's nothing wrong with friendly comments – it's better than those foul comments made by trolls. Just saying.. Have a nice day, y'all!

November 11, 2011 at 10:00 am | Report abuse |
    • @ starrfire

There's a difference between "friendly comments" and borderline "creepy comments." No disrespect to FUA (whoever he may be) but I recall the time one of you girls said you were in Vegas and he says something like "You should've told me, we could've hung out" kind of deal... I understand his generous request but if you don't know someone I really doubt you would go out of your way and meet that person.

Friendly would be something like, hey, hope all is well with you... not well you're a wonderful person and these people need to show you more respect... etc... to me that sounds more like he's trying to be someone's hero... well-wishing versus blatant complements for your attention/affection are completely different.

November 11, 2011 at 11:39 am | Report abuse |
  11. @get a room

Sorry about that *@Thomas Twain* Not trying to be a azz

November 11, 2011 at 9:55 am | Report abuse |
    • Get a room

You're fine. That "Reading is fundamental" character is not me. Mistakes happen.

November 11, 2011 at 9:59 am | Report abuse |
  12. @get a room

FUA is not all over the place What you talking about He hits the while working blogs How is that all over the place ?

November 11, 2011 at 9:50 am | Report abuse |
    • @@get a room

Well he's all over this blog, for starters. Why are you even defending this guy? LOL he comes online to hit on girls because he's a "nice guy with manners and respect for women." OH PLEASE. Once you get to meet him we might see you on the 10 o'clock news.

November 11, 2011 at 9:58 am | Report abuse |
  13. @get a room

Thomas twain never said any thing about you. What you talking about.

November 11, 2011 at 9:47 am | Report abuse |
    • Reading is fundamental

I looked at the comment, and it was "to @ Thomas Twain"... smart guy. To meaning directed at... and the @ Thomas Twain was the alias who commented in response to Thomas Twain... what don't you get about that? He was talking to "@ Thomas Twain" NOT "Thomas Twain."

What kind of education are we feeding kids today?

November 11, 2011 at 9:50 am | Report abuse |
  14. @@@FUA

Yea..maybe i'm wrong but i don't trust him. He sounds all too good to be true. Men like that are the worse. He reminds of someone anyway. Take him or leave him...I'll leave him, thank you. You can have your fun with him, just be careful. I for one, don't really like him or trust him. Just saying.

November 11, 2011 at 9:43 am | Report abuse |
  15. @@FUA

What other name do he go by ? U sound sure. I don't want 2 chat with a snake !

November 11, 2011 at 9:41 am | Report abuse |
  16. @FUA

You remind me of someone from the start. That person is a snake. He was good with words and used to shoot a lot of sh!t like you. See you haven't change. Still coming on here with your smooth talking bs. Why don't you leave these girls/ladies along. Ladies, watch out for this one. He is the most to fear from any of the guys on this blog. How's the wife?

November 11, 2011 at 9:33 am | Report abuse |
  17. @@FUA

He only said it once, now twice. I don't think he is a troll. He said he came back cuz missy mentioned vegas. I wish the boys here would talk like him. I would like to know more about him b4 I judge. Could be true. Jus my opinion.

November 11, 2011 at 9:29 am | Report abuse |
  18. @FUA

How many times have you said that you were going to fade out, etc and you're still here? Just asking, not trying to be mean. You are a little shady if you ask me. Something is not adding up with you. You might kill yourself by being so slick and with all that swagger you got going there.

November 11, 2011 at 9:14 am | Report abuse |
  19. FUA

Hello starrfire. I apologize I just noticed I have been spelling your name wrong. I am not your Mr Ed or coolbreeze. I respect ppl. Sorry u suspect I am something other than what I really am. If it makes u ladies more comfortable, Ill fade out. Sorry to bother u. Missy it was nice chatting with u and I meant what I said about a return trip to Vegas. I will continue to read the comments, so make mention of it and Ill pop back in. Good night ladies. *night for me anyways lol I need a 1st shift job*

November 11, 2011 at 8:47 am | Report abuse |
  20. starrfire

@FUA good morning to you, too! Hope you enjoy your nice long weekend – whether working or off.

November 11, 2011 at 8:45 am | Report abuse |
  21. FUA

Hello ladies. Wishing u a good Friday and week end. Perry. What problem do u have with me ? How do u hate some one u don't know ? I don't come here and spew hatred. I don't talk smack to the ladies. So what's the problem ? U 'men' don't talk to them U treat them like dirt. U will learn that ladies luv gentlemen. Your Mr Ed aka Glenn A Edwards had a moment of attention from the ladies. Notice again they like the gentler side of Mr Ed ? Some day ull figure it all out. Ladies Ill be seeing u.

November 11, 2011 at 8:37 am | Report abuse |
    • Get a room (@ FUA)

Not to be rude... but honestly, after seeing your comments all over the place... shouldn't you be trying your luck on eHarmony? Maybe you'll find a perfect match there... you just come off as creepy on a CNN blog, no offense.

November 11, 2011 at 9:46 am | Report abuse |
  22. Perry

@Thomas Twain Coolbreeze and FUA don't have an eighteen wheeler or truck stop crack wh*res I hate their azzes trucker Glen was priceless,'curses'Mr. Ed you ain't right.

November 11, 2011 at 8:19 am | Report abuse |
  23. henry

doooodoooooo it it friday and diarrrrreah time

November 11, 2011 at 8:18 am | Report abuse |
  24. starrfire

Good morning all! Don't you guys ever sleep? LOL. Ya know coolbreeze or FUA could be Mr Ed??? Watch out for signs....

November 11, 2011 at 7:51 am | Report abuse |
  25. thomas twain

@Perry we still have coolbreeze. Lol

November 11, 2011 at 7:06 am | Report abuse |
  26. Perry

We had to much f**'ing with ole' boy trucker Glen,d@minute you Mr. Ed.

November 11, 2011 at 6:01 am | Report abuse |
  27. starrfire

Well I'm off to bed. Namaste, you have a good night, too! Sweet dreams, y'all!

November 11, 2011 at 12:31 am | Report abuse |
  28. @lol

oh you think you know everything..lol. Good night.

November 11, 2011 at 12:30 am | Report abuse |
  29. thomas twain

K dude. Wanted u 2 see. Out.

November 11, 2011 at 12:09 am | Report abuse |
  30. lol

U can use yer name vixen. Can always tell it u. Lmao

November 11, 2011 at 12:05 am | Report abuse |
  31. @Thomas Twain

Yea numb nuts like she called him..lol. There are other clues on yesterday's wyww blog. I think it's Get a room. He was on a few blogs with her today. Some bad blood going on there with those two...lol

November 11, 2011 at 12:04 am | Report abuse |
    • Get a room (to @Thomas Twain)

Try again, I figured someone would catch onto that even though I was commenting on-topic. Keep dreaming up stories, kids... though they're not accurate or even that creative, it's still interesting to see that I cannot even comment once without a bunch of trolls flocking to me... I'm not "charlie crack" so you're going to have to be someone else's groupie... sorry.

November 11, 2011 at 9:44 am | Report abuse |
  32. @@Mr. Ed

Oops typo.."take up"

November 10, 2011 at 11:55 pm | Report abuse |
  33. @@Mr. Ed

Lol..you might be right. Damn he can taking up an activity, go to the gym or something instead of being so mean. Five o clock comes and satan takes control of his body..lmao

November 10, 2011 at 11:51 pm | Report abuse |
  34. thomas twain

Mr ed read all the coments on last nights while u were working. I don't think starfire is ur troll. B vixen said 2day on nuther blof that some1 name jake was troll. Check it.Not sh!ting u.

November 10, 2011 at 11:50 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Lizzy Borden

The sob when back into crazy, not talking mode ..lol. @Mr. Ed, you are a hard one to figure out, not that I really try thou.

November 10, 2011 at 11:46 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Namaste

Hey starfire. See you've had quite the night. Hope all have a great day tomorrow, and an even better weekend. Night all.

November 10, 2011 at 11:39 pm | Report abuse |
  37. starrfire

Mr Ed?? Did you ditch me? Can we please call a truce? You're much more fun when you're being nice. I'm sure the girls will agree!

November 10, 2011 at 11:38 pm | Report abuse |
  38. @Mr. Ed

Do you have a job where you have to be really cordial? Then to blow off steam from the day you come here to be a "bad, bad boy"? lol

November 10, 2011 at 11:36 pm | Report abuse |
  39. starrfire

Hiya girls! You're probably gone by now so hope you have a good night. Keep warm!

November 10, 2011 at 11:31 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Missy

I had a feeling that was you, Mr Ed. See, I knew there was a nice guy in there somewhere.

November 10, 2011 at 11:16 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Peace

Hey all! Well hell, I missed all the fun! Mr. Ed, you surprised me in more ways than 1 ! Good. job! LMAO! To some of the other comments, LOL as well! Good eve all!

November 10, 2011 at 11:13 pm | Report abuse |
  42. @Mr. Ed

Why can't you be nice like that all the time instead of acting like some mad dog? Maybe beautiful vixen just might talk to you if you didn't come off like a crazy fool. W tf is wrong with you? You shot yourself in the foot with that one..lmfao! You sure have a weird way with the ladies man...lmfdao! You're fu(ken nuts!

November 10, 2011 at 11:00 pm | Report abuse |
  43. starrfire

Holy cr@p! I don't know whether to laugh or cry LOL. I see you have the ability to talk like a gentleman but choose not to. Well it was nice while it lasted. BTW, I wasn't trolling you – I don't know where you got the idea. Well nice job!

November 10, 2011 at 10:58 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Mr. Ed

Yes it's me. I wanted to fxxk with the b!t(he's head for the fxxking sh!t she has be writing bout me.

November 10, 2011 at 10:53 pm | Report abuse |
  45. thomas twain

F me ! U mr ed ?

November 10, 2011 at 10:48 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Perry

Nooooo!You don't mean it say it ain't so.

November 10, 2011 at 10:47 pm | Report abuse |
  47. thomas twain

No I don't give a sh!t, but some other/others might. So u a regular ? We going to play twenty questions or u going to come 'clean' ? Lol

November 10, 2011 at 10:47 pm | Report abuse |
  48. Ernest Beals

Go play dodge cars with other truckers you old c*ck sucker.

November 10, 2011 at 10:44 pm | Report abuse |
  49. Glenn A. Edwards

@Starrfire! you hit the fxxking nail right on the head!!! lmfao!!!

November 10, 2011 at 10:44 pm | Report abuse |
  50. Glenn A. Edwards

@thomas so you don't want any strangers coming on here playing with your ladies.

November 10, 2011 at 10:40 pm | Report abuse |
  51. starrfire

Sorry I had to go back to finish watching a movie. "Fast Five". Anyway, Glenn please dont tell me you're Mr Ed!! I'd faint!

November 10, 2011 at 10:36 pm | Report abuse |
  52. Ernest Beals

Is it Ichabob?

November 10, 2011 at 10:35 pm | Report abuse |
  53. Perry

Me me to trucker Glen please by all means tell us!(panting with anticipation)

November 10, 2011 at 10:29 pm | Report abuse |
  54. Glenn A. Edwards

@thomas lmao. i get it. its like one big happpy family. You guys don't want any strange men coming on here paying your ladies some attention. What makes you think i'm not a regular? I just may have a very known name on here.

November 10, 2011 at 10:26 pm | Report abuse |
  55. thomas twain

I don't know about Starfire, butt I am curious Lmao

November 10, 2011 at 10:15 pm | Report abuse |
  56. Glenn A. Edwards

@Starrfire do you think I'm being a perfect gentleman with you? I was sitting back watching all you ladies, more so you Starrfire, being wooed by this Coolbreeze and FUA men and now you won't give me the time of day, huh? Don't trust anyone? I guess you should be careful cuz one can't be certain who is behind a computer. Would you like me to tell you who I really am? lol

November 10, 2011 at 10:11 pm | Report abuse |
  57. thomas twain

Now glenn here's the deal. Yea we troll them, sum more than others butt they all get it. Its like putting our finger right in their face and saing-im not touching u I'm not touching u ! Yea some trolls worst then others. We don't take to kindly to strangers tho. We all regulars here. Get it ?

November 10, 2011 at 10:10 pm | Report abuse |
  58. Glenn A. Edwards

You little boys trolled Starrfire not to long ago and your're here defending her now. Don't understand the way you do things.

November 10, 2011 at 9:53 pm | Report abuse |
  59. Glenn A. Edwards

Do you really think you people can troll me?

November 10, 2011 at 9:51 pm | Report abuse |
  60. thomas twain

Yea glenn. R u otr or home nights ? We have a friend groupon who can get male enhancments for discounted prices to. Lmao

November 10, 2011 at 9:43 pm | Report abuse |
  61. Perry

Yea trucker Glen tell her about the opened roads and all the drugs you use to stay awake to drive,and the ones you use to stay 'up'for the 'ladies'.lol

November 10, 2011 at 9:24 pm | Report abuse |
  62. starrfire

@Glenn – how about some info about yourself?

November 10, 2011 at 9:14 pm | Report abuse |
  63. starrfire

@Perry – sounds like a good idea! LOL

November 10, 2011 at 9:12 pm | Report abuse |
  64. Perry

@starrfire maybe you should put up some road signs maybe that's all trucker Glen can understand.

November 10, 2011 at 9:09 pm | Report abuse |
  65. Deshondra

Egg roo berry guud appatiizah.

November 10, 2011 at 8:50 pm | Report abuse |
  66. Deshondra

Us chinee berry berry smart. Homework done fast. Make many As. A berry berry guud grade. Arso make mu shu pork and mongorian beef. You rike egg roo ?

November 10, 2011 at 8:48 pm | Report abuse |
  67. Glenn A. Edwards

so you don't want to give me any info on yourself Starrfire

November 10, 2011 at 8:40 pm | Report abuse |
  68. thomas twain

@glenn We don't have r home work dun yet.

November 10, 2011 at 8:32 pm | Report abuse |
  69. Glenn A. Edwards

So i thought the guys were going to troll me when i came on. What happened with that?

November 10, 2011 at 8:14 pm | Report abuse |
  70. FUA

Hello ladies. Saw your vegas fun on the old blog. Lol starfire. All the ladies like the pools and wait staff. Missy tell me u had a 'fishbowl'at peppermill. That is what I get when we go there. One is always enuff ! The tourists always keep the straw for souveneir. Lol Downtown is known for the laser lights. Did u see the show ? Its only in the evening. The street vendors have some unique things to. Sounds like u and friends had fun. If u go back be sure and tell me. I have connections to shows and the raceway. Have to go to work. Thanks for telling me about your vegas fun ladies. Ill be seeing u.

November 10, 2011 at 7:58 pm | Report abuse |
  71. starrfire

@Glenn – I'm so sorry that I won't be able to do that. All I can say is that I'm a female and live in NC. I'm sure you understand this is not the place to share personal info.

November 10, 2011 at 7:45 pm | Report abuse |
  72. Glenn A. Edwards

@Starrfire. tell me some things about yourself. I'm curious.

November 10, 2011 at 7:38 pm | Report abuse |
  73. starrfire

Hey peeps! @missy, I noticed and LOL. @glenn – hello! What did you want to ask me?

November 10, 2011 at 7:32 pm | Report abuse |
  74. Glenn A. Edwards

Hello Starrfire. How was your day?

November 10, 2011 at 7:20 pm | Report abuse |
  75. Missy

Did you notice the the Kardashian clan didn't make the best dressed sisters list! Too bad, so sad!

November 10, 2011 at 6:36 pm | Report abuse |
  76. Missy

What's to think about Howard? They want to pay you $15 million to be on this show! The down side is? And people wonder why the 99%'s are mad. Just saying....

November 10, 2011 at 6:34 pm | Report abuse |
  77. carrieanne

I guess Reynolds and Lively are the latest additions to the 'relationship' merry-go-round? Does this mean I'm FIRSTY today?

November 10, 2011 at 6:27 pm | Report abuse |