While you were working...
November 9th, 2011

While you were working...

Today's news you might've missed:

• David Arquette says his marriage with Courteney Cox is definitely dunzo. First sign: He's in love with current girlfriend Christina McLarty. Second sign: He wouldn't consider breaking up with her and getting back with Cox if the "Friends" star asked. [OMG!]
  • Acclaimed actor Morgan Freeman is getting one more award to adorn his mantel: He'll be bestowed with the lifetime achievement honor at the upcoming Golden Globes. [USA Today]
  • Lea Michele the goat is now a mom of twins. More importantly, "Glee" star Jonathan Groff has a goat named Lea Michele. Even more importantly, when Groff calls the human Michele, a picture of the goat pops up. [MTV]
  • Now that DMX is a free man, he's keeping himself busy by randomly popping into establishments and helping them clean up. One night, it's vacuuming at a nightclub, and another, it's mopping after hours at a Waffle House. [Vulture]
  • Katie formerly known as Slutty Pumpkin Holmes says she's down with a "Dawson's Creek" reunion. All together, now: "I don't wanna wait!...." [Good Morning America]

Filed under: While you were working

1. starrfire

Love Vegas! My favorite part is Freemont! (and lounging by the pool and flirting with those ~hot~ waiters)

November 10, 2011 at 5:33 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Missy

Evening all! Us gals would love to have some fun with you guys, but it seems your only mission is to tear us down. Here's a clue, be nice to us, we will return the favor. To FUA- you didn't scare me. We had a great time in Vegas. We stayed at the Flamingo this time. We hit all the casinos. Each one offers a different theme. We went to this really cool bar on the strip called the Peppermill. Had a freakin' blast there. My favorite is still the downtown area. I always have a blast downtown. Everyone needs to go to Vegas at least once in your life. I guarantee you, once you go, you'll want to go back!

November 10, 2011 at 5:25 pm | Report abuse |
  3. @Starrfire

I know it's not you. It's not my info anyway.

November 10, 2011 at 4:59 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Artie Moore

This sh!t is funny lol.

November 10, 2011 at 3:32 pm | Report abuse |
  5. yea

I hope the girls see this. Might have change of hearts for us. I wouldn't mind some fun with them.

November 10, 2011 at 3:16 pm | Report abuse |
  6. blueberry muffin

You guys are so lame!

November 10, 2011 at 3:10 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Ernest Beals

Hey guys if that old geezer turns up on the next wyww we'll get him good.

November 10, 2011 at 2:42 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Perry

I can picture ole'trucker Glen and a crack ho f***ing up and down the highway.lmao

November 10, 2011 at 2:37 pm | Report abuse |
  9. @ @Fua

Yeah, probly gets lonely when you only have your hands and a blow up doll.

November 10, 2011 at 2:32 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Erin

Yep. Lame enough.

November 10, 2011 at 2:27 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Perry

Ugly is right hey he might be trucker Glen,ya think?

November 10, 2011 at 2:24 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Erin

What happened to coolbreeze? They just dumped his ugly @55.

November 10, 2011 at 2:19 pm | Report abuse |
  13. confused

I luv the fact the guys are coming to girls rescue, so why troll the h*ll out of the girls 2. I don't get it.

November 10, 2011 at 2:14 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Perry

Tucker Glen knows i'm right, ten four.lol

November 10, 2011 at 1:57 pm | Report abuse |
  15. @Perry

U talking about yourself?

November 10, 2011 at 1:53 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Perry

Breaker breaker trucker Glen take your raggedy a55ed truck and get the h*ll off this blog.Leave the women alone go get your usual truck wh!re and pray that you don't take an std home to your big fat ugly nasty wife lmao.

November 10, 2011 at 1:34 pm | Report abuse |
  17. u mean

The gold diggers ? He's probly gross and gold diggs don't even want him. Lmao what u look like glenn ? How old u r ? Comeon tell us.

November 10, 2011 at 1:22 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Ernest Beals

@Trucker Edwards why are you here hoping that some woman is fine? As well off as you are you should be beating the knockouts off with a stick.

November 10, 2011 at 12:54 pm | Report abuse |
  19. starrfire

@BV I don't believe that was you – I got no beef with ya! @Glenn – you're freaking me out! @Mr Ed, you keep trolling me and it will come back to bite ya in the butt. Have a nice day, y'all!

November 10, 2011 at 12:12 pm | Report abuse |
  20. laying it on the

..table. get a room is married (i think) and he never told her. That's why he never met up with her. he is an azzhole and he is mad because she cant stand him and she is talking to other ppl. he is f'ed up in his little tiny brain. he troll her all the time ..the little pen!s that he is. she knows it.

November 10, 2011 at 12:01 pm | Report abuse |
  21. soooooo

If i say i live on mars will you y'all believe me? i live on mars and fly around in a liile car. u stupid mother fxxkers would believe that 2...lmdao

November 10, 2011 at 11:51 am | Report abuse |
  22. looks like the

1O O9 coment says it all. Only vixen nose what that is about. I c she not respond 2 it. Says it all 2. By the way get room was on anuther blog. Cowinsidence ? Only vixen nose.

November 10, 2011 at 11:36 am | Report abuse |
  23. lmfao

Get a room cant seem to make up his fxxking mind when it come to b.v. lol. what a fxxking douch bag. he gets mad when ppl pay talks to her. he is the one trolling her. what an azzhole

November 10, 2011 at 11:35 am | Report abuse |
  24. FUA

Hello ladies. Missy I surely did not mean any thing 'creepy' by my comment. I am not like what the ppl are saying. What I meant to say was-evey casino has some thing fun. If u do not know it is there u miss it. Peace mentioned some other places. Peace-Red rock is still nice butt the casino they put near there drove the animals farther into park. I am sure u know what I mean if u have been there. Ladies tell me about your trip here. It is fun to hear about. Time for sleep. Ill be seeing u.

November 10, 2011 at 11:27 am | Report abuse |
  25. my 2 cents

Get a room is the one trolling her cuz he is a s-c-um bag.

November 10, 2011 at 11:22 am | Report abuse |
  26. What

a bunch of dumbazzez u fxxking people are on wyww blog. starrfire is the leader of the pack. u people believe every thing. if u think that's her phone number call her starrfire. Seems like you have something to say or u r a pu$$y and hide behind the computer and do your dirty work. you have been trolling her since way back calling her a wh ore and a c u nt

November 10, 2011 at 11:16 am | Report abuse |
  27. Glenn A. Edwards

No. I am not a trucker. I work in my family own business. Someone has to go in and make sure that the guys take care of things and things move smoothly. Have a nice day Starrfire. I will chat more with you tonight. The guys on this blog seem to be jealous that i'm paying you some attention. I bet you are a knock out.

November 10, 2011 at 10:52 am | Report abuse |
  28. some1s wife[u no whoz]

I look up area codes and it shows small nayberhood with code of 973 and 862 and 9O8 in n j. Dum girl I am gone this tim

November 10, 2011 at 10:24 am | Report abuse |
  29. me

Dont know bout Texas,but 646 is a cell prefix in the NY/NJ area

November 10, 2011 at 10:12 am | Report abuse |
  30. some1s wife[u no whoz]

@stan-ur the only ppl hear that is right. That dum girl tried comming beteen me and my husband. If u- not so beatiful vixen- thought back u may have figered it out. I c u r triing 2 do it again with more ppl. I will stop like the hill billie asks. Revenge has been nice. U r a blog w h ore tho. Lmao I am gone

November 10, 2011 at 10:09 am | Report abuse |
  31. Kurt

Saw the number wrong, carry on ppl.

November 10, 2011 at 10:08 am | Report abuse |
  32. Kurt

That's funny a Tx number for N.J.?

November 10, 2011 at 10:05 am | Report abuse |
  33. @stan

Iz this the same person cuzing truble between beautiful vixen and starfire ? Who ever is doing this u need to stop. Beautiful vixen some1 is playing u and u gave out yer infermation. I don't think thatz a guud ider. U 2 have been trolled all time. I don't thinks starfire iz yer truble maker. Some1 haz it in u bad. U need to think back. Trollz don't goa calling her or comming to her apartmentz

November 10, 2011 at 9:04 am | Report abuse |
  34. Ernest Beals

Glen A. Edwards.AKA trucker drop dead you phony.Another alias the women aren't falling for.lmfao

November 10, 2011 at 8:53 am | Report abuse |
  35. Stan

Mr.A**h*le why don't you leave these girls alone?Find something else to do in momma's basement.

November 10, 2011 at 5:50 am | Report abuse |
  36. Glenn A. Edwards

Hello Starrfire. I know it a bit early to say hello but it's almost time for me to get up anyhow. Guess you are sleeping. So who is this Missy lady? She also seem to be nice. The rest don't seem to be though. Looks like you two have it together. Would it be okay if I was to ask you a thing or two? Nothing personal really. I would like to chat if that's okay with you. I have to go. I have to go open up and make sure the crew got everything that they need and all that sutff. Trucks got to have gas, warmed up and head on out. Have a good day. Maybe we can chat later. I might have to work two shifts since i'm filling in for a person due to a sickness his family. He will be back next week.

November 10, 2011 at 4:41 am | Report abuse |
  37. Beautiful Vixen

@Starrfire: Is there simething you want to say to me? I will give you my phone number so we can speak. 973.896.77-2 and we can go from there. I also live in Village Green Apts, Budd Lake: N.J so you want to bring it on...bring it on b***h. You got most of my info. It shows I'm not afraid of you b?!tch

November 10, 2011 at 2:22 am | Report abuse |
  38. Mr. Ed

No vixen is blog w hore big fx xxg one

November 10, 2011 at 1:09 am | Report abuse |
  39. Starrfire

Im a bog w h ore

November 10, 2011 at 1:02 am | Report abuse |
  40. Ricki

I always like DMX. Too bad what happened with him. So why is everyone so weird on this blog? dead and weird.

November 10, 2011 at 12:35 am | Report abuse |
  41. Missy

Evening all! Hey Peace- I have to admit that I haven't done any sight seeing in Vegas. I would like to sometime, though. You're right. Where has Elvis gone? It's been a while since he's been around. Hey Starrfire- how are you tonight? So Glenn, nice to have another guy to chat with. I think Morgan Freeman has always been a great actor. Hey Mr. Ed-how have you been? Haven't chatted in a bit.

November 9, 2011 at 11:49 pm | Report abuse |
  42. please

Can u losers from this blog stop deleting comments from other blogs so we can get the lol.

November 9, 2011 at 11:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • @ please

What's wrong? Jerry Springer and Maury not providing you enough laughs on your days at home doing nothing?

November 10, 2011 at 9:33 am | Report abuse |
  43. starrfire

Wow, that was strange. Who is that guy Glenn? Anyway, I'm doing just great – the trolls have been hilarious! Peace, sorry I missed ya! Been catching up on shows on dvr. Y'all yave a good night!

November 9, 2011 at 11:46 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Glenn A. Edwards

Can you enlighten me to what else was going on beside what was happening las night? I do believe I'm talking to Starrfire, or so the name that was thrown around last night, correct? Why can't you just come out and talk to me? It's all behind a computer, correct? No hurry. Or do you not want to talk? We can always chat anytime, I'm guessing? What's your schedule like and that you can come on here? Just wanted to see that you are okay after last night with that guy. I have to get up very early tomorrow. I have to call it an early night. Chat soon, I hope.

November 9, 2011 at 11:34 pm | Report abuse |
  45. @Glenn

No offense. So much trolling going on these days. New names are hard to believe. Hope you are sincere. It will be nice to have one more gentleman around.

November 9, 2011 at 11:13 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Glenn A. Edwards

I always liked Morgan Freeman as an actor. I enjoyed the movie he was in "Kiss the Girls". If I'm not mistaken, he also did the movie also by James Patterson "Along Came A Spider". Do you know any of those movies and books by James Patterson? Sorry, this is message for Starrfire.

November 9, 2011 at 11:08 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Glenn A. Edwards

No, I'm not no FUA or Mr. Ed. I did not like the way this person was talking to her. It's not right. I am sorry if I offended you or Starrfire in any way.

November 9, 2011 at 11:00 pm | Report abuse |
  48. Peace

Hey all! Reading about DMX mopping up at a waffle house reminded me that I haven't seen Elvis around in awhile! He always mentioned the waff house! Maybe he went back to Vegas! LOL! Speaking of, @ Missy & starrfire, I,too, love going to Vegas! What a riot!!! Do you ever make it off the strip & go sight seeing? (Hoover Dam, Red Rock Canyon, or Valley of Fire State Pk etc...) @ FUA, If you really live there, well, all I can say is MUST BE NICE!!! LOL! Have good pm!

November 9, 2011 at 11:00 pm | Report abuse |
  49. @Glenn

Do u know FUA ? U came out of the blue, to. What do u want with starrfire ? No wait ur mr ed f()cking with her.

November 9, 2011 at 10:44 pm | Report abuse |
  50. Nigel

I think that David Cox is much happier. I glad he has a girlfriend and is moving on.

November 9, 2011 at 10:43 pm | Report abuse |
  51. Glenn A. Edwards

Some of you people confuse me. @ Starrfire, if you are here, I just want to check in with you to see if you are okay.

November 9, 2011 at 10:39 pm | Report abuse |
  52. @say what

Ur joshing right ?

November 9, 2011 at 10:36 pm | Report abuse |
  53. @@@Missy

Y do u say yer living proof ? What happened to u ?

November 9, 2011 at 10:31 pm | Report abuse |
  54. @@Missy

I'm living proof to that don't meet up with him he does sound creepy,yes to anxious.

November 9, 2011 at 10:20 pm | Report abuse |
  55. Say what..

I quicker meet mr. ed...lmfao.

November 9, 2011 at 9:53 pm | Report abuse |
  56. Missy

Thanks for your concern. Not my style anyway. You can never be too careful. No offense FUA. I still like chatting with you, though. Thanks again!

November 9, 2011 at 9:52 pm | Report abuse |
  57. @Missy

Don't meet him he probly would try to kill you or rape you. he sounds way too anxious to meet.

November 9, 2011 at 9:35 pm | Report abuse |
  58. Missy

Hey Fua- I didn't realize that you lived in Vegas! How cool for you! My friends & I like to go to Vegas at least a couple of times a year. My favorite place to vacation! It's that one destination you know you are always going to have a great time. Party town! I must say, a good time was had by all!

November 9, 2011 at 8:30 pm | Report abuse |
  59. FUA

Hello ladies. I was not going to blog any more until Missy mentioned Vegas. Missy I live on the outskirts of Vegas. We could have got together. I would have given u the gran tour. Did u stay on strip , downtown, or do u have family or friends here ? I could have shown u things that most ppl don't even know are here. Yes what happens here stays here. Lol I'm so disappointed we could have had a good time. Coming back any time soon ? I promise if u do it will be unforgetable ! I have to go to work. If u want tell me a little about your trip here. Missy and ladies. Ill be seeing u

November 9, 2011 at 8:02 pm | Report abuse |
  60. KD

Congratulations to Morgan Freeman on the well deserved over due award!!

November 9, 2011 at 7:02 pm | Report abuse |
  61. starrfire

Hi Missy! Glad you're back! I was wondwring about Courtney and David since I saw her at every DWTS show. Guess it's no-go. I love LV! Been there several times. Have a good night!

November 9, 2011 at 6:26 pm | Report abuse |
  62. Missy

Yep, I'd say their marriage is over, if he doesn't want to leave his girlfriend! I've been in Vegas for the last week. Hope everyone is having a good week! I sure did! What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas! Yeah baby!

November 9, 2011 at 6:06 pm | Report abuse |