Mike Tyson steps into Herman Cain's shoes
November 9th, 2011

Mike Tyson steps into Herman Cain's shoes

If "The Daily Show" and "Saturday Night Live" haven't already demonstrated that this election cycle is full of moments just begging to be joked about, Funny Or Die has launched a website to do exactly that.

On "Live Funny or Die," it's all political spoofs, all the time. The initial video pokes fun at Republican presidential hopefuls Rick Perry (Darrell Hammond), Michele Bachman (Erin Gibson), Mitt Romney (Rob Delaney) and Herman Cain (played by a salt-and-pepper mustachioed, bespectacled Mike Tyson).

Tyson-as-Cain introduces his 1-1-1 plan: "Funny or Die? Why are there two options? My 1-1-1 plan calls for one website, where you can search for one word, and get one response."

Adds Delaney-as-Romney: "I'm going to be your next president. Because I'm not crazy, and I'm not black. So you may as well get used to it....I'll see you later, Internet. And remember to vote funny. No, die. No, funny."

And if you need further clarification as to the GOP presidential hopeful playing field, the kind folks at Funny or Die have crafted a guide for you.

Filed under: Politainment

1. @Get a room

Shut up. Nobody cares what you think.

November 10, 2011 at 12:37 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Namaste

Good morning to all. @bv &superhiro, nice to see the friendly exchanges that first got me interested in this blog. Hope the rest of your week sails by smoothly.

November 10, 2011 at 6:12 am | Report abuse |
    • Get a room (@ Namaste)

That's because people are actually on topic. I agree with Superhiro... video is definitely worth a look.

As for Mike Tyson, it's good to see he's not really the hostile guy (or maybe as hostile as) we knew back in the days anymore.

November 10, 2011 at 9:42 am | Report abuse |
  3. Umm .. what out

beautiful vixen. he is to happy with his g*y smiley faces. Why were you trolled dude?

November 9, 2011 at 10:48 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Superhiro @ Watch Out

Lol noted. Not that I particularly mind being trolled.

November 9, 2011 at 8:14 pm | Report abuse |
  5. watch out [@superhiro]

Get to freindly with beatiful vixen and mr ed will troll u to.

November 9, 2011 at 8:10 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Superhiro

:D Take care. Yea I just lost interest in this forum for a while. Too many trolls.

November 9, 2011 at 8:03 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Beautiful Vixen

@Superhiro: Oh some big hugs!!! I missed you! I wondered what the hell happened to you. Great to see you back! Stay around, ok :=] . Have a great night. ..never saw it.. "Every Little Step" have to check it out. Later : = ]

November 9, 2011 at 7:57 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Did

Tyson bite off Cains toes before he stepped into his shoes ?

November 9, 2011 at 7:32 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Superhiro

Ahoy there Vixen. Yes, this is the real Superhiro, lol. Long time no see. Yea, Mike's hilarious. He, Wayne Brady and Bobby Brown did a re-shooting of the old video for Bobby Brown's "Every Little Step" It was pretty funny watching Tyson trying to dance like Bobby.

November 9, 2011 at 7:28 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Beautiful Vixen

Hi Superhiro: Haven't seen you on here in a while. Well, under Superhiro name anyway. I like Mike Tyson for some unknown reason..ha, ha. He seem to have mellowed out a bit. I think this could have some chuckles.

November 9, 2011 at 7:13 pm | Report abuse |
  11. rebelwithacause

By no coincidence, Cain introduced a modified 9-9-9 plan. 9 harassment complaints-in 9 days-by 9 hosebags.

November 9, 2011 at 7:03 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Superhiro

Lol @ Mike Tyson's picture up there. Might have to watch this after work.

November 9, 2011 at 5:55 pm | Report abuse |