Madonna's 'Give Me All Your Love' leaks?
November 9th, 2011

Madonna's 'Give Me All Your Love' leaks?

"L-U-V" Madonna? Hopefully you'll feel that way about her supposed new track "Give Me All Your Love," which now has leaked in what sounds like its entirety.

Snippets of the pop song have been circulating on the Web, and by Tuesday the song was a trending topic, reports Billboard. It may also be the first single off the superstar's upcoming 12th studio album, expected to hit in spring 2012.

Nicki Minaj and M.I.A. are expected to be on the actual release, which has led some to suspect that what we've been listening to is just a demo. The intro, "L-U-V Madonna/Y-O-U You wanna?" calls to mind the peppiest cheerleader chant imaginable before you fall into an irresistibly catchy track.

MTV gives it a "thumbs up...WAY up," and Perez Hilton, one place where you can still hear the song that's being rapidly scrubbed from the Internet, finds it to be "like '80s meets 'Beautiful Stranger' meets 2011!"

PopDust agrees with the "Beautiful Stranger" comparison, adding that "unlike Madonna comeback singles of recent years, 'Give Me All Your Love' does not feature a Madonna who wants to prove herself at the cutting edge of the pop landscape, but rather one who just wants to prove she can still write a catchy pop song."

If you've heard "Give Me All Your Love," what did you think?

Filed under: Madonna • Music

1. jmgonzales

I think the only motivation for the leak is to sabotage her SuperBowl number!
    It is after all a very good song, and part of a great album, as described by her collaborators.

I'm a bit saddened for her, as her talent hasn't really waned; it has developed by leaps & bounds. But she does have her lapses, i.e. her recent insistence on adding a 'belief' dimension to her musical work. I guess, that's where she lost her audience share – the 'fun' Madonna went to Purgatory and forgot her way back.

This new album evidently veers away from the 'serious' years – anyway, the Ga's already filling in fine in that musical realm. Madge is way talented than the rest, but it's really her age – this is not Europe, where age & experience nets an artist a whole new (if not bigger) audience. I just hope she doesn't turn out to be a sad meltdown as another great Hollywood icon, Joan Crawford. :D

November 12, 2011 at 3:30 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Observer

Madonna is a liberal stooge. Who cannot sing.

November 11, 2011 at 2:12 pm | Report abuse |
  3. dave

If I wrote a song, Like that I would be upset if it was release too

November 11, 2011 at 2:07 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Joao

If you did not like the music may be surprised READ:

At first the new Single has extremely silly lyrics and a sound that resembles a teen singer Cheerleading making line and then many were disappointed with Madonna (Music also had a negative impact initially because it was different, and RAY OF LIGHT and AMERICAN LIFE) . But wait! That's not the point. Who really is Madonna fan must have three things in mind: never take no for an answer, do not be literal in any aspect of life and the main: knowing that everything Madonna does is always a lot more deeper than you think.

The song Give Me All Your Love is a HUGE irony to the scene and the current Pop Wannabes all present in the music industry, and Madonna as is always putting her ego to express itself. Madonna stood out of the scene for 4 years and much has been said of her losing her reign, and then she returns with a song that mocks this whole scenario. "Give Me All Your Love" with respect to any reference that the pop star Madonna has in relation to everything they do.

L-U-V Madonna
    The U-Y-You want to
    I see you coming and I do not want to know your name
    L-U-V Madonna
    I see you coming and you're gonna have to change the game
    The U-Y-You want to
    Would you like to try?
    Give me a reason why
    Give Me All That You Got
    Maybe you'll fine the
    As long as you do not lie to me
    And pretend to be what you're not

"I'm Madonna, the one that all Wannabes love, worship,I have a career weight, and YOU are only one WANNA (Wannabe). I see you coming in the music and not even know your name, to remind you I'm Madonna, I see you growing, but doing everything I've done, change the game, do it different, you have the courage to try? Give me a reason to be afraid of you, maybe you even do well, but you can not hide from me what you really are and especially something that is fake.

Do not play the stupid game
    Cause I'm a different kind of girl
    Every record sounds The Same
    You've got to step into my world
    Give me all your love and give me your love
    Give me all your love today
    Give me all your love and give me your love
    Let's forget about time
    And dance our lives away

Do not make this stupid game, these things will never clear who MADONNA really is. Madonna is an artist way beyond what they think. All the songs that you do look the same, because if you want to imitate me, do not just make a pop song, you have to enter my world,keeping in mind what it is to be MADONNA (at this point we see Give Me All Your Love is a great irony to all wannabes who want to be like Madonna. Then Madonna tells them to give her all their love, because such obsession brings out even more the name MADONNA). I will not even mention time (because Madonna has been around for years), so let's live our lives, each one in yours?

L-U-V Madonna
    The U-Y-You want to
    Keep Trying do not give up, it's if you want it bad enough
    L-U-V Madonna
    It's right in front of you, now tell me what you're thinking of
    The U-Y-You want to
    In another place, at a different time
    Can you be my lucky star
    Can we drink some wine
    Burgundy is fine
    Let's drink the bottle Every drop

MADONNA I'm not trying and you WANNA give up knowing that it is what most want (weakness). It's right in front of you the music I'm doing for you. WANNA! In another time, long ago you could even get a chance to be successful, but not right now. Do not want to fight, we drink wine and live together socially.

You have all the L-U-V
    I Gave You Everything You Need
    Now it's up to Y-O-U
    Are you the one, shall we Proceed?
    M-A-D Do not make me
    L-U-V It's time for
    Y-O-U It's up to
    L-U-V I want your

You have everything you need, I give my full support, but you decide whether to continue. Are you really the one that will take my throne? Madonna will not make your succes (as they all seek a similarity in everything they do). It's time to love that Madonna is back, you just have to decide what you want from life, and I, MADONNA, I want all their idolatry, as it leaves my name every day stronger.

And all this design, as Madonna sings as a fledgling teen singer (her voice very reminiscent of early career) who has just arrived to the sound of a more adolescent soundtrack possible. This further reinforces the irony:I DO KNOW HOW TO DO WHAT YOU DO, but better and with a concept that is much more pop than you think. No one will steal my throne and I'm not afraid of it.

Madonna with a silly-sounding music and lyrics that at first are very simple, takes down ALL of the crazy current pop scene singers who like to think of themselves the new Queens of Pop.

After this great text, do you still doubt the genius capacity of our queen?

November 10, 2011 at 1:05 pm | Report abuse |
  5. herman

SHE IS JUST A LADY GAGA RIPOFF.

November 9, 2011 at 5:18 pm | Report abuse |
  6. goat

She is a looser. Just a Lady GAGA wannabee.

November 9, 2011 at 5:17 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Michael

PATHETIC

November 9, 2011 at 3:47 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Kevin

I rather hear a Madonna song that didn't sound like Avril Lavigne, Britney Spears, Nicola Roberts or Gwen Stefani. I rather hear an original song by Madonna.

November 9, 2011 at 3:41 pm | Report abuse |
  9. kim star

One big mishmosh, Katie Perry mixed in with Britney mixed in with Gaga .... and some of her own old songs ... a shadow of Madonna at her best, what a shame!

November 9, 2011 at 3:23 pm | Report abuse |
  10. G Acosta

I don't know. I'm not really hooking to it. Who knows? Maybe it'll grow on me. The one CD I loathed and is now my favorite from all that she's recorded was the Ray Of Light CD. It was way ahead of it's time and it grew on me and again, I love it. This song sounds a little bubble gum and too pop. So maybe when the CD comes out, this would probably be my least favorite.

November 9, 2011 at 3:22 pm | Report abuse |
  11. theknife

it sounds like hey mickey.. but way more irritating. i'd rather have someone put poo in my ears

November 9, 2011 at 3:17 pm | Report abuse |
  12. boocat

She's a no talent media wh*re and the only taste her fans have is in their mouths.

November 9, 2011 at 3:07 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Christopher Jordan

Wow! L-U-V it! I may have to add it to w w w . madonnaandchris . c o m

November 9, 2011 at 2:12 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Zach

Seems she's desperate to prove she's still hot and happening, but the song is dated. Hopefully the rest of the album will fare better?

November 9, 2011 at 1:52 pm | Report abuse |
  15. J Withane

it's like Avril's hand-clapping "Boyfriend", Gwen's drum rolling "Hollaback Girl" and Britney's radio friendly produced tracks. It's feel good and hopefully with get the radio attention it deserves like Will said. if not there is always the Summer 2012 Tour.

November 9, 2011 at 1:52 pm | Report abuse |
  16. WILL

BEST POP SONG SHE'S RELEASED IN YEARS!!! HOPEFULLY MAINSTREAM RADIO WILL GIVE HER THE AIRPLAY SHE DESERVES!!!

November 9, 2011 at 1:38 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Deb

hasn't madonna ceased to be relevant yet?

November 9, 2011 at 1:33 pm | Report abuse |
  18. claudio

yeah it´s ok, but not to be the main. Is very sticky

November 9, 2011 at 1:04 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Jason Edwards

L-U-V IT!!

November 9, 2011 at 12:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • jmgonzales

i guess it's true 'cause it may possibly sabotage her SuperBowl stint in February :D

November 13, 2011 at 1:36 am | Report abuse |
    • jmgonzales

i love it too!!! It's a cheerdance song – I dunno why others are looking for meaning & substance! No words like 'decision', 'Life' and opportunities in this song detractors and haters>

November 13, 2011 at 1:38 am | Report abuse |
  20. fauner

Derp likes those butt leaks too.

November 9, 2011 at 12:48 pm | Report abuse |
  21. gracias

I dont want any love leaks. That sounds gross.

November 9, 2011 at 12:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • jujubeans

One night with Madonna and my love would be leaking all over!

November 22, 2011 at 1:46 pm | Report abuse |