Today's news you might've missed:
- Well isn't this an absolutely fabulous development, dahling: The cult classic show's creator, Jennifer Saunders, is aiming to write a script based on the BBC comedy, which is also returning to TV. [Deadline]
- The people love "Potter": The final theatrical installment of J.K. Rowling's saga, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2," leads the People's Choice Awards nominations with a total of nine. "Glee" is up for six and Katy Perry is another lead nominee with seven, with her nods spanning the categories of music, movies and celebrity.
- Speaking of Katy Perry, some think her belly may be holding a baby. [The Superficial]
- Celebrity-who-is-actually-pregnant Beyonce just may bathe her baby (girl?) in a $5,200 pink Swarovski crystal bathtub. [ABC News]
- If 50 Cent wants to try again with Chelsea Handler, now's his chance. The late night comedian is a single lady again, having split with her hotelier boyfriend Andre Balazs. [Us Weekly]
- We adore Joseph Gordon-Levitt for many reasons, his extensive acoustic covers repertoire being just one of them: