While you were working...
November 8th, 2011

While you were working...

Today's news you might've missed:

• Well isn't this an absolutely fabulous development, dahling: The cult classic show's creator, Jennifer Saunders, is aiming to write a script based on the BBC comedy, which is also returning to TV. [Deadline]
  • The people love "Potter": The final theatrical installment of J.K. Rowling's saga, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2," leads the People's Choice Awards nominations with a total of nine. "Glee" is up for six and Katy Perry is another lead nominee with seven, with her nods spanning the categories of music, movies and celebrity.
  • Speaking of Katy Perry, some think her belly may be holding a baby. [The Superficial]
  • Celebrity-who-is-actually-pregnant Beyonce just may bathe her baby (girl?) in a $5,200 pink Swarovski crystal bathtub. [ABC News]
  • If 50 Cent wants to try again with Chelsea Handler, now's his chance. The late night comedian is a single lady again, having split with her hotelier boyfriend Andre Balazs. [Us Weekly]
  • We adore Joseph Gordon-Levitt for many reasons, his extensive acoustic covers repertoire being just one of them:

Filed under: While you were working

1. shark attack

Wow, just when you thought it was safe to go back in. Too many angry people out there. Can't be good for the blood pressure. @peace, wishing you a great rest of the week too.

November 9, 2011 at 3:40 pm | Report abuse |
  2. @wendy

I think I know who u r ! I hope I am right ! Peach cobbler sounds good. Make enuff to share ! Lol

November 9, 2011 at 2:51 pm | Report abuse |
  3. @mr ed

U hitting a hottie ? Lmao U r such a lier Ur drinking all ready ? If any1 momma was a ho it wuz urs Look at u yea the produck of a ho lmao at u

November 9, 2011 at 2:46 pm | Report abuse |
  4. @@lmao

I was busy hitting with a hottie u stupid mother fxxking piece of sh!t. U mother fxxker c um on here sayin that i dont have a life and u doing the same fxxkin thang fxxk azz! i bet ur mother is a dirty low down w hore

November 9, 2011 at 2:23 pm | Report abuse |
  5. wendy

Well I see someone was real busy last night and this morning Coolbreeze no I am not starrfire okay big guy?If she wants to get to know you I think she'll let you know,until then she is not me and I am not her lol everyone have a good afternoon,I was going to rake leaves when it started to rain so i'm going to make hubby a peach cobbler.

November 9, 2011 at 2:03 pm | Report abuse |
  6. @lmao

Don't u have anything else to say? U sure r obsessed with trolling and insulting people. I feel sorry for u cos u have not much of a life. A lot of the people u troll r not even on much and u waste your time with childish remarks. Sheesh get a life will ya?

November 9, 2011 at 12:23 pm | Report abuse |
  7. @lmao

Starfire got trolled by mr ed not all starfire fault mr ed nintynine percent fault

November 9, 2011 at 12:05 pm | Report abuse |
  8. loving heart

Cloth,sorry

November 9, 2011 at 11:45 am | Report abuse |
  9. loving heart

@lmao 'cloth'sorry

November 9, 2011 at 11:33 am | Report abuse |
  10. loving heart

@lmao Oh no you don't think i'm Mr.Ed lol,I don't even drink that guys cut from a different as my grand mother used to say.

November 9, 2011 at 11:29 am | Report abuse |
  11. loving heart

Mr.Ed maybe all weren't you but you started this and now I hope you're happy.I haven't see any signs of charlie crack so I guess now you' da' man you must be elated. Unlike cc he seemed a bit arrogant at times,but a basic good human being.You on the other hand mean,childish,bigoted and spoiled.Have a nice day.

November 9, 2011 at 11:08 am | Report abuse |
  12. lmao

Mr ed was just on the celebs that benefited from jail overcrowding. where have u been? @loving heart aka mr ed. nice try mr ed. u screwed up again. u came on here drunk n acted stupid n now ur trying to say its not u. Most of u get stupid when u get on this wyww blog. dont know y but u do. lol. @starrfire u're not a 100% innocent in all this. U do push the flames n try to start a lot of trouble for ppl. I dont kn y. thought u were nice at one time. Y'all have a nice day now.

November 9, 2011 at 11:07 am | Report abuse |
  13. mr ed was..

was on on a few blogs here n there recently. dont try to cover for him unless u r him @loving heart

November 9, 2011 at 10:46 am | Report abuse |
  14. @Starrfire

U mad cuz peace has a sense of humer ? Good G()d quite it all ready.

November 9, 2011 at 10:30 am | Report abuse |
  15. loving heart

Mr.Ed started his rampage at 10:O3 as the gone for a few weeks,who do you think believes that bs hhhmm nobody you trolled all over this blog I see you've disrespected gays,blacks,heavy people,women and others.The worst you disrespected the deceased,a good human being who loved people and tried and successfully to make us happy may you rest in peace Heavy we love you.

November 9, 2011 at 10:05 am | Report abuse |
  16. @mr ed

Read coments on jason aldean blog lmao vixen and evil r fliting lmao u lose

November 9, 2011 at 10:05 am | Report abuse |
  17. Starrfire

STFU @Peace! No body wants to hear from you

November 9, 2011 at 10:01 am | Report abuse |
  18. @seriously

@who u talking ? Ur 4getting the rules. U must said who u talking 2. Sheesh

November 9, 2011 at 9:36 am | Report abuse |
  19. Seriously...

...troll, your aspergers induced obsession with this place is mind boggling. Try-hards like you disgust me and cheapen the art of trolling. You suck, kid.

November 9, 2011 at 9:26 am | Report abuse |
  20. @ling cho

Ur chinese buffets r rotten. The food is generic. No taste. Been 2 1 u been 2 them all. If I want chinese food I will go 2 a real chinese resterant. Tracie might like ur buffet tho they give u the runs. She likes 2 make shakes out of that. Lmao

November 9, 2011 at 9:22 am | Report abuse |
  21. ling cho

You want poo poo pratter? Onry nine dorra. Speha today.

November 9, 2011 at 9:08 am | Report abuse |
  22. ling cho

I am a chinee guy. I make crab rangoon and beef ro mein. Prease visit our buffet. It guuuud. Berry berry guuuud.

November 9, 2011 at 7:27 am | Report abuse |
  23. Peace

OMG! What a way to start the day! Poured my 1st cup of bean, decided to see what was shakin' in MarqueeLand, & WOW! LMAO!!! Hey troll, How frickin' old do you think I am...dryed up old blah blah blah...LOL! Too funny, thanks for the am laugh! Good day to all! (I'm still laughin'!)

November 9, 2011 at 7:23 am | Report abuse |
  24. Wow -

Well I see someone let the drunken idiot out of his cage again. You (Mr. Ed) get the a**hole of the year award. Now go drink your drano like a good little boy.

November 9, 2011 at 7:08 am | Report abuse |
  25. You ain''t nobody but horse brain

Mr.Ed I might be wrong but I figure you to be a plant supervisor that have a lot of black that work under you and you try to mistreat them because they can get the white women that you can't.On the other side and this is a stretch because I think you're to old maybe,one of the junior executives like the ones that I work with,very arrogant when no senior execs.are around and then brown nosing like crazy when he smells one of their colognes or perfumes,and there's a brother or two that you may have to compete with for the white pu$$y for.Am I right on either count?

November 9, 2011 at 3:47 am | Report abuse |
  26. Mr. Ed

Stfu strfish. u cuz enough trouble

November 9, 2011 at 3:11 am | Report abuse |
  27. Mr. Ed

That wasnt me. it was strrfire postung all those comments to get vixen n peeps mad at me. stop trollin peeps starrfish

November 9, 2011 at 3:05 am | Report abuse |
  28. You ain''t nobody but horse brain

Mr.Ed did you sneak into the hood last night and the dealers sold you some whack sh!t?What did your stupid a** chase it with let me guess Jack bet i'm right you are one crazy man an by the way Beautiful Vixen doesn't want you,she'd rather be boiled in oil remember lmao.

November 9, 2011 at 3:02 am | Report abuse |
  29. I SEE WHO

THAT STUPID B!TCH IS FXXKING BEING NICE TO!! If she wats to be nice to tht fxxking piece of sh!t then she is a c u nt as well

November 9, 2011 at 2:44 am | Report abuse |
  30. Glenn A. Edwards

Hey, have some respect for the lady. @Starrfire' ignore this person. He is not worth the time of day sweetheart.

November 9, 2011 at 2:21 am | Report abuse |
  31. You ain''t nobody but horse brain

Mr.Ed shut your stupid, childish,ugly old moldy,angry a55 up BEAUTIFUL VIXEN doesn't want you.

November 9, 2011 at 2:21 am | Report abuse |
  32. Starrfire

Im a gonna go to the blk hood n get me sum of those blk d!cks that i want to ride so much. o boy!!! i hope they r a pe my fat oversize smelly white c .u .nt

November 9, 2011 at 2:10 am | Report abuse |
  33. Starrfire

My herpes are back n there burning so fxxking bad

November 9, 2011 at 2:03 am | Report abuse |
  34. starrfire

Mr Ed, we know it's you – so obvious! Nice try! Go troll someone else, jealous basterd!

November 9, 2011 at 1:49 am | Report abuse |
  35. big n ! gg er man to starrfire

Open up starrfire im going to shoot a load down ur fxxking old throat c u nt face.

November 9, 2011 at 1:46 am | Report abuse |
  36. Starrfire

Peace save me sum of those n ! g g er c o cks u fxxking nasty old w h o re. u already fxx king fat white boy cc

November 9, 2011 at 1:43 am | Report abuse |
  37. Starrfire

I so love big n! g g er co ks up my dried up old azz. im a wortless w h ore

November 9, 2011 at 1:41 am | Report abuse |
  38. Peace

Actually i want to trade the little fat boy in for a big n! gger or two to fxxk me in my dried up old c u nt and my loose old azz at the same fxxking time. i love big hung n ! ggers

November 9, 2011 at 1:36 am | Report abuse |
  39. Peace

Yes troll leave starrfire alone. im trying to f88k my charlie crack before my herpes come back. my fat little white boy.

November 9, 2011 at 1:33 am | Report abuse |
  40. You ain''t

go to bed and whack off troll 'cause you ain't charlie crack.

November 9, 2011 at 1:23 am | Report abuse |
  41. starrfire

I have no idea what you're talking about. If you're really charlie, talk to her. Nite!

November 9, 2011 at 1:15 am | Report abuse |
  42. Charlie Crack

I thought you were nice @starrfire. What happpened? You even went after mom (Peace) last night.

November 9, 2011 at 12:59 am | Report abuse |
  43. starrfire

Love ya, too Mr Ed!

November 9, 2011 at 12:54 am | Report abuse |
  44. Mr. Ed

Stfu u stupid bipolar cu nt

November 9, 2011 at 12:47 am | Report abuse |
  45. starrfire

Oh yeah, you can kiss my a$$!! I never left, mf! Y'all have a good nite! :)

November 9, 2011 at 12:37 am | Report abuse |
  46. oh yeah

@Coolbreeze I don't really know,but my gut feeling no who knows who anyone is out there?

November 8, 2011 at 11:26 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Coolbreeze

Yea. is wendy starrfire? i think so.

November 8, 2011 at 11:03 pm | Report abuse |
  48. oh yeah

Coolbreeze you're that half stepping wannabe suave mf that was smooth talking the women especially starrfire,until she saw how old and ugly you were.Well since you say you've been(gone) for a few weeks let me enlighten you ole'girl starrfire has crashed and burned so to speak the trolls were on her a55 like piranhas on a wounded alligator,ate her up.So now well under that name at least 'she gone' lmao.Now is there anything else you want to know Mr.Coolbreeze?

November 8, 2011 at 10:53 pm | Report abuse |
  49. Ha Ha Trolls

Coolbreeze, aka charlie crack. You ain't foolin' nobody!

November 8, 2011 at 10:23 pm | Report abuse |
  50. Malifacent

Yes..but no one cares. Why don't you go and jump off the highest bridge.

November 8, 2011 at 10:15 pm | Report abuse |
  51. ling cho

Chinee food berry berry guuuud : )

November 8, 2011 at 10:08 pm | Report abuse |
  52. ling cho

Im tard out. I worked hard today. Maybe one day all of us will have enough money where we can work but not worry so much about it. We hope your evening will be restful and happy.

November 8, 2011 at 10:07 pm | Report abuse |
  53. Coolbreeze

Hello ladies, I've been away for a few weeks. Anybody there?

November 8, 2011 at 10:03 pm | Report abuse |
  54. wendy

I believe I did,I said to each their own.

November 8, 2011 at 7:18 pm | Report abuse |
  55. cornsilk

Hi Wendy! What's wrong? Do u have something nice to say about Lindsay Lohan?

November 8, 2011 at 6:59 pm | Report abuse |
  56. C Angie T

I heard 5O cent and Ciera were married.

November 8, 2011 at 6:36 pm | Report abuse |
  57. wendy

Hi everybody I hope you all had a good day,i'm still getting used to the time change.My dog doesn't understand what's up.Anyway the people on the Lindsay Lohan site aren't being to nice about her photos in Playboy oh well to each their own.

November 8, 2011 at 6:24 pm | Report abuse |
  58. KeepItReal10

Joseph was pretty talented even since 3rd Rock from the Sun. Kinda wished he would take over the Joker role in Batman since I think he can play the part, but oh well.

November 8, 2011 at 6:23 pm | Report abuse |