Kristen Stewart: Why I won't talk about Rob
November 7th, 2011

Kristen Stewart: Why I won't talk about Rob

While Robert Pattinson is suggesting that he and his co-star Kristen Stewart may be kinda/sorta married after shooting a scene in "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn," Stewart herself is more tight-lipped.

"I'm pretty sure...there was a real priest doing it and he had, kind of, I don't know, he had kind of a short term memory lapse or something and kept forgetting the characters' names," Pattinson, 25, told CNN on Friday. "[He] kind of mixed them up with our real names and I kind of said as a joke, [we're] probably married. I don't really know what the technicalities are of how to actually get married, but I just assumed it may be true in some world."

True or not, Stewart, 21, isn't spilling about a wedding - she won't even talk about her rumored relationship with Pattinson.

"It's funny, I can't hold water," the actress explained to CNN of why she stays so quiet about her off-screen relationship with Rob. "Seriously, I am the most divulging - I'd say everything. You really only want to talk to people about stuff like that [who] know you and really genuinely care."

Something Stewart is being open about is punching her “Snow White and the Huntsman” co-star Chris Hemsworth in the face. Yes, you read that correctly.

K.Stew stars opposite Hemsworth in the edgy retelling of “Snow White,” (not the only “Snow White” flick in the works), and she revealed during an appearance on Thursday’s “Tonight Show” that she may have taken her tough role a little too far.

She says she served Hemsworth a knuckle sandwich on set – accidentally.

“It made such a sound,” she boasted to Jay Leno, smacking her fist into her palm. "Girls, if you've ever wondered if it works – it works!" she said. “I mean, it literally spun him right around.”

"I was supposed to miss him by this much,” the actress explained of the hit. “I basically knocked him right out of his close-up."

“I could hear the camera guys go, ‘whoa,’” she noted, before saying she wasn’t proud she hit her co-star.

“Not proud?” Leno joked. “You were just bragging!”

Physical force isn’t out of character for Stewart’s "Snow," who’s an armor-clad warrior equipped with a sword. “Snow White and the Huntsman” hits theaters June 1, 2012.

1. Habib Kotwal

wow nice blog info you have uploaded,
    you may collect more info from this sports link just have a look

November 9, 2012 at 4:46 am | Report abuse |
  2. icons design

The properties turns out

October 9, 2012 at 8:05 am | Report abuse |
  3. Jerry Jeff Joseph

This broad is as cute as a bag full of dead kittens floating in the river.

November 27, 2011 at 4:34 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Nic

Wow, it's amazing how many Twi-fans will jump at the chance to defend Kristen...I personally do not think of her as a great (or even good) actress. She always has this horrid expression on her face and is so awkward in interviews–she can't sit still and is always nervously fidgeting. It seems like she permanently has PMS

November 23, 2011 at 6:23 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Meh

Did she give birth to Pattinson's forehead in the movie?

November 22, 2011 at 10:05 am | Report abuse |
  6. Just0r

You know its really weird about those two, they've done all these movies together and have been possibly/maybe "together" the entire time. I think Kristin is a secret lesbian. IT HAS BEEN ALLEGED! Don't get me wrong, i dont hate her or Rob, but uh, the secretness is just a little fishy, especially how either of them NEVER Talk about it. Conspiracy, think about it. Truth is out there.

November 19, 2011 at 10:31 am | Report abuse |
  7. Susan

Is it my imagination, or does half of her conversation sound incoherent?

""It's funny, I can't hold water," the actress explained to CNN of why she stays so quiet about her off-screen relationship with Rob. "Seriously, I am the most divulging – I'd say everything. You really only want to talk to people about stuff like that [who] know you and really genuinely care."

And then, she adds, there's the feeling like "you're selling something and even if that's not true, for whatever weirdo reason in my head that's how I interpret it. I don't want to give into it.""

What?

November 16, 2011 at 4:02 pm | Report abuse |
  8. sandiII

Kristin just keeps getting prettier, and I agree with everything that Kay the first post-er said. Kristin is an excellent role model for teen girls and college-age women. I also hope she and Rob are married; their chemistry is so real.

November 15, 2011 at 8:12 pm | Report abuse |
  9. V

As Charlize Theron stated in her Vogue article about how Kristen is handling the fame, "Kristen is just living this to the max and still has a sense of humor about it. There's this really lovely quality about her that just doesn't give a f-," she said. "A lot of people say they don't, but then they go home and cry and pop a Xanax. Kristen actually doesn't give a f-. That's what's so refreshing about her."

To all the nasty, negative, hateful comments just remember that Kristen does not give a F__K what you say. She will still be acting and laughing her way to the bank.

November 15, 2011 at 6:33 pm | Report abuse |
  10. gah

first off, i am no kristen stewart fan. i'm about as anti-twilight as you can get. that being said, i think she's smart for not talking about her relationship. look what happens to celebrities who do. if it ends (and most relationships do in hollywood) not only do you have to deal with the pain of a breakup, you have to deal with the humiliation of it ending publicly. there may be people who revel in that kind of attention (*coughKIMKcough*), but some people just want their private lives to be exactly that.

November 11, 2011 at 11:18 am | Report abuse |
  11. Rock

I think she IS Pattinson – look at that forehead ffs

November 9, 2011 at 11:55 am | Report abuse |
  12. jennyhembree

The one question still remains unanswered: lol

November 9, 2011 at 1:26 am | Report abuse |
  13. Shelleigh

Sitting here reading all of this just disgusts me. I guess it just my generation. For all of you Kristen haters out there you don't seem to realize that there are many more people that love her. She's in high demand by directors and producers, continuing to get movie offers which she "picks and chooses" from. Y'all can hate her all you want because it really doesn't hurt anyone, it's just being mean to get your kicks rattling some fans cage, which obviously works. However, it is really cruel and uncalled for to post such unkind remarks about someone you don't personally know. I don't know, maybe I was just raised better than that. I really hope that disrespecting Kristen makes you feel like such a BIG man or woman.

November 9, 2011 at 12:47 am | Report abuse |
  14. Poop John Paul the Turd

That's not a forehead, that's a FIVEhead!
    But I'd STILL hit it.

November 8, 2011 at 5:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • @Poop John Paul the Turd

Its ok sweetie,you can stop posting under male monikers now.Just accept the fact that her forehead is a non issue,she is 100 times more prettier than you ANDDDDD boinking precious Rob P ;) and HAVE A GOOD DAY!

November 10, 2011 at 9:31 am | Report abuse |
  15. Ady

@All the people who are criticizing Kristen's looks
    I would looooooooooooove to see how pretty YOU look in RL ;) LMFAO Jealousy is a disease, people.

November 8, 2011 at 4:22 am | Report abuse |
  16. hobieluv83

A. Priests typically can't/won't officiate outdoor weddings. If it was filmed on set, the set would most likely have to be a church. So it was either a Deacon, Christian Pastor, Justice of the Peace, or some sort of Wiccan officiator.

B. You're not legally married until you fill out and file the paperwork.

November 8, 2011 at 1:07 am | Report abuse |
  17. Clint

I like her. She's pretty and not fake hollywood. She's the girl next door, the girl I could bring home to my mother, not like those Kardashian freaks.

November 8, 2011 at 12:25 am | Report abuse |
  18. PhilG.

Sorry Kristen,could'nt help the joke.

You are very pretty.

I'll go back to my church tower now-yuk-yuk.

November 7, 2011 at 11:29 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Kks

She's amazing and beautiful! Nothing but love and best wishes for her!

November 7, 2011 at 11:25 pm | Report abuse |
  20. PhilG.

Kristin is smokin hot.

Never get tired of seeing her pretty face.

Even if she is from Planet Forehead.

You rock girl.

Now please pull your hair down over that massive orb like protrusion over your eyes.

You're blinding me.

November 7, 2011 at 10:48 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Sarita

A lot of the posters here are just a**holes. The girl is 21. If you're anywhere over 30, don't you feel like a total loser for having to take it out on someone who's not even your peer?

Sometimes I wonder if I know anyone who's a closet online troll. Nasty, snarky, cruel comments aren't witty, funny or entertaining – they just make you look like a pathetic loser. Don't you have daughters, girlfriends, wives or sisters? Would you want someone to talk about them the way you apparently feel comfortable talking about a young woman you've never met?

I also doubt that anyone who wrote negative comments here would ever be comfortable posting their picture to the internet and letting people free-associate on their looks. If you think the things you say are so awesome, post a pic and let us all tell you how ugly you are, then tell us how entertaining it was.

November 7, 2011 at 8:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ady

I totally agree with you.

November 8, 2011 at 4:53 am | Report abuse |
    • xet

You took the words out of my mouth. This is the truth that no hater on this board wanted to hear so they just pass on your comment like it's nothing. Unfortunately, that fact doesn't make it unreal. Come on people, these sites should come with a picture beside the names. And not just any picture but one that you have to take with your webcam as part of the requirements for posting or leaving a reply. I can just see how these boards would be shorter and more civilized. On the bright side, every one would be scared s*** to say anything bad regarding a celebrity's face lest anyone takes a jibe about how much he/she looks like a hobo. But then again, haters would have nowhere else to go so they'll start one of their many websites dedicating all their effort to hating someone who would probably never give a d*** about what they have to say. This might just be bad for their healths. At least adoring or idolizing someone who would never be aware of our great respect for them isn't stressful...On second thought, I think my idea isn't bad after all.

November 9, 2011 at 8:00 am | Report abuse |
  22. Mike

Kristen Stewart is gorgeous. She seems like a sweet and humble person, too.

November 7, 2011 at 6:33 pm | Report abuse |
  23. kenny

hahahhaa i lovve you kristen stewert but u should not ever forget about rob. u love him and you know you do

November 7, 2011 at 4:24 pm | Report abuse |
  24. derp

Someone should tell her to not hold her mouth part ways open all the time. Maybe she really is trying to look reetarded.

November 7, 2011 at 3:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mick

Derp, her mouth is closed in the picture, what the heck are you talking about? She's about as beautiful as a person can get. I'll bet you are a lonely, jealous, ugly, angry twerp, who can't do anything but anonymously cut down successful people.

November 7, 2011 at 6:37 pm | Report abuse |
  25. derp

I agree. If you cant say something positive you shouldnt say anything at all. . . . . I am positive she one of the worst young actress there is. I am also positive she looks like a fish or dummy with her mouth hanging open all the time. : )

November 7, 2011 at 2:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • CrazyCat

Your comments make me feel sorry for you,because its clear that you some self esteem and jealousy issues and that's why you feel the need to post degrading comments about other people's looks so that you can feel better about yourself.Try to do something about your self esteem instead of posting vile comments,sweetie.

November 8, 2011 at 4:40 am | Report abuse |
  26. El Gordo

Dumber than a bag of ball bearings

November 7, 2011 at 2:56 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Johan

She is awesome, looking forward to Snow White. Such a pretty girl inside and out.

Sad how there is one or two obsessive females spamming these comments with hate under random male names. Talk about no life, shallow losers. People like that should not be allowed the privilege of anonymity.

November 7, 2011 at 2:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • Woah

IA with you. Its really sad how she tries to create an illusion that there are many males out there who hate Kristen.This is not the first board where "male" Kristen haters have shown up around same time and posted similar snide remarks like a jilted 13 yrs old girl. I don't know what say......It gives her some sort of satisfaction I guess,which really pathetic.Lets hope that she IS a teenager not a fully grown up woman because that would be just.......

November 8, 2011 at 5:06 am | Report abuse |
  28. trazey34

LOL @ cheryl, apparently she's intimately aquainted with Rob & Kristen, knows them so well she can speak on their behalf apparently....Not speak very well, sure, but still... Instead of spending all your time defending strangers dearest, why not invest an hour or so in a dictionary? Or an online course in spelling? anything? something? hmmmm?

November 7, 2011 at 2:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • @trazey34

Stop being a grammar nazi and do something how MISOGYNISTIC you are!. That will help you in long run.

November 8, 2011 at 4:45 am | Report abuse |
  29. Trazey

I find her very distracting as an actress – she stammers and bobs her head around, it steals the focus away from the actual words she's saying. Not just the Twi movies, but other stuff as well. As for her clocking Helmsworth, he's a giant of a man, i doubt very much she did any damage LOL

November 7, 2011 at 2:31 pm | Report abuse |
  30. HOPE

She is the worst actress ever.

November 7, 2011 at 1:39 pm | Report abuse |
  31. charlotte

LOL duh ! :) Good one !

November 7, 2011 at 1:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • CrazyCat

You get easily amused,don't you? *pats you on the head* Good girl.

November 8, 2011 at 4:47 am | Report abuse |
  32. @Rachel

I know something better you can do with your time: learn proper grammar.

November 7, 2011 at 1:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ady

Look at the positive side,at least she is not a hateful idiot like some people out there but I'm sure you don't mind that,do you?

November 8, 2011 at 4:26 am | Report abuse |
  33. Rachel

If your not a fan then why did you visit this site, and do something better with your time, people that are narrow-minded have a small view on the world, grow up its the 21st century already.

November 7, 2011 at 1:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • lindad

so sad how jealous people really are.... she's beautiful, smart, witty and very rich !!!! you all must be very unhappy people. I feel very sorry for you all and I truly hope you's can find yourselves and do something with your lives....so so so sad

December 1, 2011 at 10:13 pm | Report abuse |
  34. duh

Iwould be happy to tell her she looks like a half a retard. Not half retard and half normal, more like a retard cut in half.

November 7, 2011 at 1:13 pm | Report abuse |
  35. charlotte

LOL @ the trout face comments. Perfect description.

November 7, 2011 at 1:06 pm | Report abuse |
  36. jeff

Why is it only girls or ladies think she is beautiul ? Maybe it makes them think plain and uggo girls like themselves are pretty. Kirsten is pretty like Oprah is skinny.

November 7, 2011 at 1:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • Woah

Its really amusing to see a "guy" who's jealous of a female's appearance.I'm saying that because I've seen you do the same on other boards and then coincidentally other "guys" like Mark,Josh,etc start posting similar comments.Weird,no? ;)

November 8, 2011 at 4:34 am | Report abuse |
    • Meaghan

"Jeff"...

It's kind of odd that you say "ONLY" women find her attractive. I am a woman (25 years old... 4 years older than her). My husband thinks she's GORGEOUS. In fact, he says I look like her. (Especially now that she's shooting SWATH, and she has long, dark, wavy hair). That's what I have, plus her same type of green eyes, and fairly pale skin. We're also the same exact height, (5'6") and same weight/body type. (110 lbs). We don't look like twins, obviously... but he says we could be sisters. Here's a pic for comparison: http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z89/Meaghanx10/Example1.jpg
      I believe my husband when he says he thinks she's pretty. I'd hope so, if he says I look like her!

ALSO...

Have you heard of "FHM"? Yeah... well, she got THIRTEENTH place out of 100 women in FHM's Hot 100 list for 2011. Who votes for the women on that list? MEN. In 2010, she got SIXTH place out of 100!

Look at these pictures, and then TELL ME she's not hot:

Sorry... I suck at HTML. "/

-Meaghan

November 9, 2011 at 5:47 pm | Report abuse |
  37. vidalady

Wow, the things we post on the internet that we will never say to a person’s face. How fascinating and tragic.

November 7, 2011 at 12:52 pm | Report abuse |
  38. pedro

I thought Snow White was supposed to be a pretty girl. How did ol trout face get the part?

November 7, 2011 at 12:50 pm | Report abuse |
  39. Lou

She is beautiful and I love her movies.

November 7, 2011 at 12:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • Debbie

Only problem with her in all her movies she has the same face expression. She would only be good at playing poker. Same face cant tell if she has a flush, or nothing.

November 8, 2011 at 8:58 am | Report abuse |
  40. San Jose

Wow, her forehead looks MASSIVE in that picture.

November 7, 2011 at 12:36 pm | Report abuse |
  41. emmy lou

Her being nice doesnt make her a good actress. She may be the sweetest girl in the world. She is still trying to catch flies with her mouth hanging open an a trout face.

November 7, 2011 at 11:39 am | Report abuse |
  42. Joe G. (Illinois)

People have been walking up and standing in front of altars, making promises to God about mutual love and marriage vows to their partners for a very long time.

It seems to me that Kristen Stewart might be really asking:
    “Was her make believe marriage on film a Real Marriage as in a Customary Fake Marriage?”

Kristen Stewart is so immature!

November 7, 2011 at 11:14 am | Report abuse |
    • tez

lol dude She was joking. Even Rob Pattinson joked about the same thing too , not everything has to be so serious . Get a grip

November 7, 2011 at 11:35 am | Report abuse |
    • Samantha

It was Rob saying all the stuff about marriage. Kristin is keeping quiet. I love her as an actor. Don't know her in person.

November 7, 2011 at 5:06 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Paula

I guess since anyone can post anything anonymously it has become o.k. for people to just be as cruel and nasty as they can be about people they really don't know. What a sad negative society we have become. Maybe you people should take a good hard look in the mirror and ask yourselves why you think it is o.k. to be so crass.

November 7, 2011 at 11:13 am | Report abuse |
    • Thorne

Agreed! What a sad commentary on people who have to tear down others because they can not possibly find any other way to pull themselves up.

November 7, 2011 at 11:58 am | Report abuse |
    • Faith

I agree deeply with you I think people should stop being so mean

November 7, 2011 at 1:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • Paula

Thanks so much for proving my point. I do ask myself that everyday since my face got burned in a fire. I am sure you are a beautiful person. Thank God for that.

November 7, 2011 at 2:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • @ Paula

What kind of la-la land do you live in? You do realize that when you enter a public forum where posters are free to write whatever they please, they will write whatever they please? Trying to find maturity in an online blog such as this is just as pointless as going to a nursery school and finding someone who would be fit to invest your assets... get a clue. If you don't like it, you might as well leave... people will be cruel... that is how humans are. If you find it hard to believe humans can be so cruel, you obviously know nothing about the world's history.

November 7, 2011 at 3:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • scdallas

Well said!

November 8, 2011 at 4:08 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Kay

Love this girl, class act. I met her last year and while shy and soft-spoken at the time she was kind to me and made time for all her fans. I admire her feistiness, intelligence, dedication to her craft, humor and wisdom. She will make a fantastic Snow White.

November 7, 2011 at 11:04 am | Report abuse |
  45. @ tina

They both have that same look to me... it might just be because he lacks something... you know.

November 7, 2011 at 10:13 am | Report abuse |
  46. cheryl

Tina and whom ever u are and i dont really care , but u have no right to talk about kristen and rob like that i think what they do in they personal time is there business and not urs or anyones except the people they care about like their family or close friends , and so what if they are married or not still so not ur business , my personal opinion i really hope they are but if not that is ok , they obviously love each other and that is all that matters they are not selling it , so get over urselfs and if u dont like them why are u even on here think about that and if u send a reply bk to me about this ask me if i really care NOO i dont care u guys are just jealous cause she has him and u dont and dont deny it cause its true , this is to all the girls that talk bad about kristen , she is a very sweet person and loves her fans rather u believe it or not and u guys do know they do read these post and it shows them how mean her fans and his fans can be and i dont blame them

November 7, 2011 at 11:12 am | Report abuse |
  47. Meryl

Actually , you are running that board.

November 7, 2011 at 11:32 am | Report abuse |
  48. Derp

Says a huge tard

November 7, 2011 at 1:48 pm | Report abuse |
  49. gah

i don't disagree with some of what you say, but perhaps if you'd calm down you'd be more coherent

November 11, 2011 at 11:20 am | Report abuse |