Kim K and Kris Humphries meet in Minnesota
November 7th, 2011

Kim K and Kris Humphries meet in Minnesota

Kim Kardashian was photographed over the weekend popping up at the Minnesota home of her estranged husband Kris Humphries, E! News reports.

The 31-year-old reality star, who filed for divorce from Humphries last Monday and subsequently said she wanted to take a step back from the spotlight, was reportedly seen outside of Humphries' house chatting on her cell.

This was a day following her decision to pull out of her final appearance in Australia, where she was promoting a new handbag line she's launched with her sisters, in order to return to L.A. to be with friends and family.

However, People magazine reports that Kardashian was seen hopping a plane to the Midwest state late on Saturday. According to a source, the magazine adds that Kardashian and Humphries were talking things over with the pastor who presided over their nuptials. Sources tell TMZ that it's not a reconciliation, but rather an opportunity to talk.

Another report in Monday's Page Six suggests that Kardashian wanted to apologize to her now estranged in-laws for the media hoopla, and for not calling them before she filed for divorce after just 72 days of marriage.

Meanwhile, the ladies of "Saturday Night Live" - on NBC, sister network to E! - put on the divorce special that we may never get to see.

Nasim Pedrad portrayed the once again single Kim K, while Kristen Wiig played the role of mom Kris Jenner.

"Can you believe I'm old enough to have a daughter getting divorced? No you can't, because my surgeries worked," Wiig-as-Jenner joked. "I know a lot of people say Kim got married just to earn over $17 million from the wedding, but that's not true. She also got married for the attention."

Filed under: Celebrities • Kardashians

1. mike

Look, if the girl wants to go to see her soon to be ex- husband, she has a right. If she is going to apologize to her soon to be ex in-laws, she has a right to do so as well. If she is going with her husband to talk to a minister, then she has the right to do that too.

She does not need to explain her motives, or report her activities, or let all of you know what was said in private.

Seems that in light of all other celebrity break-ups, she is doing a decent, normal thing by making this effort, divorce or not. This is a private matter, she did not call a press conference, nor did she ask all of you to attend and give your opinion. She obviously cut a business situation short, halfway across the world, to tend to this personal private matter in an adult way with consideration to those involved.

It was not to see an attorney, or to go to court. It was to see the family and her ex for reasons that are hers alone.

So why don't all of you go pass judgement on some other issue, as I'm sure you already do. And let this private matter of a public person just be. For whatever it is, it is not your business.

I am not, for the record, a Kardashian fan, or lover of the whole Kardashian thing. I never watch the show, and until recently I could not figure out how in the heck Bruce Jenner was involved.

This whole Kardashian thing escapes me, but nonetheless, even celebrities need some private time, just as we all do. Fair is fair.

December 3, 2011 at 6:56 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Rhonda

I'm sure there's another Kardashian book or show or clothing line or shoes or something coming up that they need to get a buzz going about. Nothing this family does is done just because. There is an angle and strategy for every breath they take and every word they utter. It wouldn't ever cross Kim's mind to maybe consult with the pastor that married them BEFORE she filed for divorce and see if their issues could be resolved. Although I'm sure they never counted on the huge backlash that has ensued since her filing. PR-wise it would have been more beneficial to seek counselling first and then maybe she would have gotten a more sympathetic response from the public.

November 10, 2011 at 11:40 am | Report abuse |
  3. Jeff

GET HER OUT OF MY STATE !!!!!

November 9, 2011 at 7:11 pm | Report abuse |
  4. E Hines

Who is Kim Cardashshein?

November 9, 2011 at 4:13 pm | Report abuse |
  5. PaperDoll

If everyone would just not watch the Kardashians show, no one would be so angry at them.. That's all it takes...."TURN THE CHANNEL". So simple.

November 9, 2011 at 12:33 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Lkmo

I think Kris Jenner is a horror show

November 9, 2011 at 11:34 am | Report abuse |
  7. Justin Bieber

Kim and I are going to get married...we once made out for 45 seconds while having a burger and fries at Wendys...I love her...Let her go Kris...we belong together...she is my baby baby baby.....

November 9, 2011 at 11:07 am | Report abuse |
  8. John

Kim Kardashian is unable to love anyone because she is in love with herself.

She is a business women and making money is more important than a relationship.

Poor Kris Humphries got hurt badly but allowed her to make 17 million on her fake wedding

November 9, 2011 at 10:59 am | Report abuse |
  9. janice

Its sad that our children "look up" to people who are the likes of Kim Kardashian. Its sad that these are the type of role models that a lot of kids today try and emmulate and copy. What happened to kids looking up to their parents, their grandparents, teachers, church members? Instead people are holding vigels....really VIGELS?! for the likes of Kim Kardashian. How pathetic. I wish I could tell that to her face that she should be ashamed to try and promote herself as a role model to todays youth.

November 8, 2011 at 8:12 pm | Report abuse |
  10. 1negotiator4u

We went from little kids pointing fingers…to adults pointing to war,we can help
    World elite negotiators
    Contracts24@yahoo.com

November 8, 2011 at 10:35 am | Report abuse |
  11. I Mean What

Oh to be a fly on the wall at the Humphries kompound in Minnesota when Kim charged up there to show the paparazzi that she has a heart. And it’s broken. An urgent call from Kris Jenner when Kim was in Australia no doubt went something like this: http://bit.ly/uwuHcC

November 8, 2011 at 9:16 am | Report abuse |
  12. Mickie

Hopefully this means the End to Reality TV

November 8, 2011 at 8:43 am | Report abuse |
  13. NCKY

The only reason for her visit was for her own selfish reasons.....to keep Kris from spilling the beans to the press about their "relationship". I feel bad for Kris, I think he truly cared for her but she was just in it for the ratings, limelight and her depserate need to be married. Also, since she is the one that filed for the divorce, in good faith she SHOULD return the ring.

November 8, 2011 at 7:51 am | Report abuse |
  14. woodrow

I didn't think she was good enough for him from the beginning. Then she proved it. It's laughable now.

November 8, 2011 at 7:01 am | Report abuse |
  15. Lila

If there was a way to boycott a show that I've never watched, I would do it a 1000x for the Kardashian's show. Yuck!

November 8, 2011 at 2:51 am | Report abuse |
  16. Maria

What????? this is another PR and Kardashians clan way to minimize the scandal ,she knows it the people ( her "fans " )are not happy campers about her divorce and the sham marriage !all this is baloney i think they are telling her to go ahead and shut the reality show about her and her hubby,remember money talks and this gold digger will do anything for money! I don't believe for a second nothing taht is coming formtheir mouths not onlt them but the pr's the E TV and Ryan Crest!

November 8, 2011 at 12:26 am | Report abuse |
  17. PhilG.

She looks like Queen of the Hobbits when she stands next to Humphries.

The guy is tall as a tree.

Maybe he got tired of looking at the talking top of a head as a wife.

November 7, 2011 at 10:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kris Humphries

I like watching the top of Kim's head...she knows how to work her witchy powers....how ya like me know ray J and Reggie.....

November 9, 2011 at 11:10 am | Report abuse |
  18. Mia

Let me guess... they reconcile then do another show where Kim moves to Minnesota ........ so calculated..... snore

November 7, 2011 at 10:02 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Dan

I wish she would board a plane that would go down already , so sick of her and her money grubbing family

November 7, 2011 at 9:28 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Linda T

When I was a young women I married for love now after 60 next time it will be for money.
    If I could make the money for no work I would and anyone that say they would not is crazy.

November 7, 2011 at 7:32 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Kat

I know one thing I'm really gonna miss Kris Humpries, he needs his own show! Ya I'm a pathetic romantic! He's a keeper!

November 7, 2011 at 7:25 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Kat

I guess its the price you pay when you let the whole world see your life on TV and you can't escape it.

November 7, 2011 at 7:08 pm | Report abuse |
  23. getlost

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.................just go away.

November 7, 2011 at 7:03 pm | Report abuse |
  24. JR

OLD NAVY is Awesome!Buy their products!Kardashians hate them cause of Kim's look alike on a OLD NAVY commercial and threatened to sue them if they didn't pull it off the air! Of course, they did! BOYCOTT Kardashians/Jenners!! To all the MORONS who watch all their shows!Ryan Seacrest produced the shows!E Network should be removed! The PUBLIC GAVE THEM HIGH RATINGS AND SUPPORT! They used the PUBLIC to create opportunities for their family to GET RICH!!!STAY AWAY from all their shows, products, talk shows, books, magazines,etc.. and complain to other sponsors that support them!!They are total FRAUD and SCAM and LIARS!! Stop analyzing all this Garbage and stop pursuing all this HYPE and MASS MEDIA!This is exactly what this family thrives on! Block E!NETWORK or have it removed completely!Or turn your dam TV OFF! Pass it on!!!

November 7, 2011 at 6:25 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Janke Boucci

Just reading all of the comments is an entertainment lesson which unfortunatley mirrors our own dreary lives ...and believe me, the Kardashian clan capitolizes on it. The more poverty and mayhem, the more makeup and Louboutin's they buy. I must admit, ANYTHING Kris Jenner makes my skin crawl. Kim Kardashian on the other hand, is a true role model for poor values, plastic surgery and big breast and as-sets. Enough! Let's hope that they save or feed some children in the world somewhere or open up a school that helps others cope with unemployment, disabilities, mental illness, poverty and war. Bussinesswoman my as-sets.

November 7, 2011 at 6:25 pm | Report abuse |
  26. KD

Hey CNN: try focusing on celebrities that are positive role models and making a difference to others.

November 7, 2011 at 5:37 pm | Report abuse |
  27. gah

kristen wiig is hilarious – i don't watch their crap show, but i could watch that snl spoof all day

November 7, 2011 at 5:13 pm | Report abuse |
  28. HEY KIM ,THIS IS YOUR ARMENIAN UNCLE

To us,Armenians, belive that Kim Kardashian should change her name so she doesn't bring more shame to our nation. . . I blame us people for allowing them to make money by airing their pathetic lives on TV.

November 7, 2011 at 4:16 pm | Report abuse |
  29. KIM KARDASHIAN A 72 DAYS WIFE.

Am waiting to see what the next scam move of this terrible family is. Let’s send them one way ticket to the North Pole where they will feel at home since this is one of the most cold, calculated family in this country.

November 7, 2011 at 4:01 pm | Report abuse |
  30. gues

I am collecting data on opinions on Divorce.
    If you would please take this free 9 multiple choice quesion survey.
    It takes two minutes and you do not need to sign up for anything, just give your opinion.
    Thank you.

November 7, 2011 at 3:52 pm | Report abuse |
  31. nosh

To everyone who sits here and runs your mouth about Kim or anyone is pathetic. Last time I checked she doesn't need your approval to do what she wants in her life. Its called life. Get over it. In this world now it happens every day. Oh well. Worry about your own life and no one elses I don't think they really care what you all think and say. And also 95% of you need to learn how to spell properly and learn proper grammar.

November 7, 2011 at 3:50 pm | Report abuse |
  32. beansmcgee

Nooooo need moar shows

November 7, 2011 at 3:20 pm | Report abuse |
  33. TO RYAN SEACREST!

10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

November 7, 2011 at 3:10 pm | Report abuse |
  34. amber

That whole klan is a buncha FREAKS!

November 7, 2011 at 3:09 pm | Report abuse |
  35. MARGARET

I HEAR SHE'S GOT BIEBER LINED UP ALREADY...STOP IT MARGARET! STOP IT!!!

November 7, 2011 at 3:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • Debbie

Jailbait! He already has someone claiming he is the baby's daddy. I'm telling you Reggie must be single again.

November 8, 2011 at 8:53 am | Report abuse |
  36. Kat

Kris is a genuine sweetheart, he won't abandon Kim! He loves her! Anyone could see that! I think he would do anything for her as long as she is happy! He's a keeper !!!

November 7, 2011 at 3:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • MARGARET

IS THIS REALLY KAT OR IS THIS KRIS JENNER IN DISGUISE...BAAAAAAAAAAA

November 8, 2011 at 9:24 am | Report abuse |
  37. Kali

Amazing how shes not smiling since all this happened, such an act. But then again did you see her on the Austrailia show, her face did not move when she talked. Entire face looks numb, guess she has to spend HER money on something.

November 7, 2011 at 2:52 pm | Report abuse |
  38. MARGARET

ANYBODY UP FOR BORA BORA THIS YEAR. lol

November 7, 2011 at 2:49 pm | Report abuse |
  39. Fishtails444

To little to late Kimmy! You let him find out via media that you were through. How low can you be? I hope Kris doesn't fall for any more of your lies. You know how he's going to look on that show after they get done editing! Damage control – She'll come off looking like a saint and he'll be the heel! She's such a media ho.

November 7, 2011 at 2:44 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Kat

Kim and Kris need to get away and have a honeymoon! Ignore everyone and just be with each other so they can work it out ! Don't let anything get in the way! Marriage takes hard work but its worth it! they should get away and make a beautiful baby!

November 7, 2011 at 2:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • GINA

IS THIS REALLY KAT OR JULIANNE HOUGH..HAAAAAAAAAAAAA

November 7, 2011 at 2:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • annie

You must be part of the Spin machine! Kardashian's are DONE!!! No matter what she does to try to repair her image. Disgusting family, you people represent everything that is wrong with the world today! Can't imagine anyone being stupid enough to continue to support these pathetic excuses for human beings.

November 7, 2011 at 5:05 pm | Report abuse |
  41. the_dude

Minessota is one of the strangest places I have ever been. A liberal hotbed in a den of inbred rednecks.

November 7, 2011 at 2:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • GINA

IS THIS REALLY THE DUDE OR COULD IT BE RYAN SEACREST..

November 7, 2011 at 2:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • comeon

Where is Minessota?
      That's not where Kris is from. He is from Minnesota, which is not full of inbred rednecks. Don't lump any Politician (Bachmann) in with the rest of MN. I have lived in MN, SC, NC, MD, CO, MO and GA and there are far more rednecks in all those other states than there are in MN.
      If you are trying to make fun of a state, at least spell it right. It makes for a better argument.

November 7, 2011 at 3:11 pm | Report abuse |
  42. Meh

She left the giant to go be with little girl Beiber I hear

November 7, 2011 at 2:32 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Rock

Id like to watch her chubby butt shaking when she hits the big O

November 7, 2011 at 2:31 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Take that FAT A$$ home b1tch

no other message is necessary – that is all

November 7, 2011 at 2:30 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Sylviane Lelievre

The woman needs a pschy, not a husband!

November 7, 2011 at 2:12 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Kostly

Maybe she went to tell him she is pregnant and she'll give birth to quads and name them Krazy, Konfused, Kalculating, Koniving, Kold-hearted and Kash-hungry.

November 7, 2011 at 2:05 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Joe

Hey CNN, no one gives a crap what this big assed, imbecile and her inbred family do. F CK OFF!

November 7, 2011 at 1:49 pm | Report abuse |
  48. Peter

My heart goes out to kim

November 7, 2011 at 1:40 pm | Report abuse |
  49. FAITH

That's her choice if she doesn't want to stay married,she's not the first and won't be the last !!! Keepin it Real !

November 7, 2011 at 12:50 pm | Report abuse |
  50. ronnie310

Jealous people make me laugh.

November 7, 2011 at 12:44 pm | Report abuse |
  51. Trish

Hey, will you guys visit HelpFaye.ORG a friend of mine is fighting for her life... Thanks

November 7, 2011 at 12:41 pm | Report abuse |
  52. anne

LOL wonder who's lil plan that was to have kim come to MINUTE to clean up her image lm_o to funny I can't stand that whole family cept bruce any move they make is so fake !

November 7, 2011 at 12:39 pm | Report abuse |
  53. HOW LOW CAN KIM KARDSHIAN GO.....

This family have no shame, they would do anything to be in the news.

November 7, 2011 at 12:36 pm | Report abuse |
  54. Andulamb

I think if I ever found myself working in the entertainment news business, I would have to kill myself. I only clicked on this article because I can't believe it exists. Seriously, if you care what these two nobodies are up to you have a problem. I will grant you that the divorce itself was news, because it illustrates the wretchedness of these two. Basically they had a wedding for the spectacle, the press, and the gifts. That they so quickly gave up on real marriage, or so quickly cashed in on a sham marriage, is certainly news. But what they do now is not news. Yes, it is entertainment news, which is the problem - entertainment news makes news out of trivia. People should not care this much about people they don't know. At least require celebrities to do something of some significance before it gets reported.

November 7, 2011 at 12:16 pm | Report abuse |
  55. GeorgeA

All things Kardashian should just go away!

November 7, 2011 at 12:09 pm | Report abuse |
  56. Pertnear

What a media wh0re – just like the rest of the women in that family. I guess the cameras weren't following her around enough, so she had to think of something to get her face out there. The world would be a better place without any of the Ks in it.

November 7, 2011 at 12:09 pm | Report abuse |
  57. larrym

Came back to discuss airing their divorce proceedings on her show.

November 7, 2011 at 11:49 am | Report abuse |
  58. Joyce

She needs to grow up. Seems more concerned with what her "status" in life is. And why the need to marry a football player. Kimmy girl is the type that needs a much, much older man, perhaps a sugar daddy can please her since she is only concerned with money. Love the look on her face when Kris talked about living in Minnesota, LOL

November 7, 2011 at 11:47 am | Report abuse |
  59. Lilybilly

Make her go AWAY!

November 7, 2011 at 11:45 am | Report abuse |
  60. charlou

Hope they SLAMMMMMMMMMMMMMM the door in her face, if she go to their home.

November 7, 2011 at 11:43 am | Report abuse |
  61. Lets Produce

BREAKING NEWS ALERT!!!!!! Wait a minute. Oh, just another media Hype story. How does this garbage keep getting into news stories.? Is this not what they call filler when there isn't enough real news to report.?

November 7, 2011 at 11:42 am | Report abuse |
    • GINA

MAYBE BRUCE IS DISHING SECRETLY TO ALL T HE PRESS AND MAGAZINES..HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

November 7, 2011 at 2:47 pm | Report abuse |
  62. ms. allen

I feel sorry fo kris humphris.poor guy did not know what he was geting his self into.i thought that he was a good guy now kim rouin him for life then again kim never could keep a men look at all her other relationships poor girl.i hope one day she realy finds her true love.i will be praying for her.

November 7, 2011 at 11:35 am | Report abuse |
  63. Maynerd

Don't much like that Kim K chick, but when Nasim Pedrad spoofs her on SNL, I melt. It's better than Tina Fey's Sarah Palin.

November 7, 2011 at 11:33 am | Report abuse |
    • coolbreeze

Never! Sarah Palin role was one of a kind...Kims role is easy to play because technically she's stupid.

November 7, 2011 at 2:33 pm | Report abuse |
  64. LINDA

THIS WHOLE FAMILY IS A SCAM, CHRIS H. KNEW WHAT HE WAS GETTING INTO WITH THAT BRAT AND THE REST
    OF HER FAMILY INCLUDING THE BIGGER SCAM ARTIST THEIR MOTHER. CHRIS JENNER WAKE UP BEFORE IT HAPPENS TO YOUR'E TWO DAUGHTERS. EVERYONE JUST STOP WATCHING THIS SCAM SHOW. WHY ARE THEY STILL SHOWING THE SCAM WEDDING ON E-TV. E*ENTERTAINMENT GIVE YOUR EXTRA MONEY TO OUR WOUNDED SOLDIERS WHO NEED IT MORE THAN THAT SCAM FAMILY CALLED KARDASHIANS.

November 7, 2011 at 11:26 am | Report abuse |
    • GrammarPolice

His name is Kris, not Chris. Actually, her name is Kris, not Chris, too.
      It should have been "Your" to show possession not "You're" which means "You Are daughters"
      I really wouldn't normally nitpick, but you screamed the entire comment with Caps Lock on. You want attention, there you go.

November 7, 2011 at 1:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • Doper

Losers that deep into the family probably don't care that grammar, spelling and syntax are important.

November 7, 2011 at 1:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • gina

who's grammer police? Bruce?

November 7, 2011 at 2:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • mitch

SCAMDASHIANS ARTIST

November 7, 2011 at 3:13 pm | Report abuse |
  65. neahhern92

I feel sorry for Sis.Kim. She needs Jesus Christ.

November 7, 2011 at 11:23 am | Report abuse |
    • www.180movie.com

People don't understand what marrage even is until they are born again, until then, its a contract on paper, nothing more. When you understand that it is a representation of Christ and the Church, and you have the responcibility as image bearers, you then understand that its not only all fun all the time. Jesus Christ died for the Church, he was obedient to death, even death on a cross, why can't we be obedient to our vows.. here we have the classic case of 2 sinners who got married, moved in together, and thought all theie problems were solved because they have money... trouble is, they have not repented and put their trust in Jesus Christ alone and stop leaning on their riches.. what prophit is it to gain the whole world and loose your own soul.. praying God uses these difficult times for Kim and Chris to lead them down the road of repentance and faith in our Lord.

November 7, 2011 at 12:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • Doper

What exactly does "Born again" have to do with understanding marriage? What exactly does "born again" mean? Are you saying that everyone outside your "born again" club doesn't have a relationship with God? You probably also believe that those heathen African children who die won't get to heaven cause they haven't been dunked in a pool and born again Huh? You need to stay away from the heathen movie start stories because you won't be able to handle them and will probably be forced into sinning as a result. Stay away from your neighbors goats

November 7, 2011 at 1:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • Meat Puppet

you are a mental midget or this was meant at a lame attempt at humor
      let's hope she never reproduces – make that none of them reproduces
      if JC shows up in Minnie maybe he can help send the wedding gifts back

November 7, 2011 at 2:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • Conan the Librarian

please put on some black clothes and take a walk at midnight on a dimly lit street and hope that a bus hits you
      that way two good things will happen – you get to meet JC and more importantly there is one less yapping reborn again trying to save the rest of us from ourselves

November 7, 2011 at 2:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • intruth23

Conan be careful you are not talking about yourself! Being born again is a simple process of yielding your heart to the him you who was brutally cruified for your sin and mine. It opens Gods door to his grace and mercy. As for Ms Kardasian and Mr. Hunphries, I hope they find a way to reconcile and amke their relationship work. Marriage is work more than bliss, and requires a lot of dying to yourself. But that is what true love is.

November 8, 2011 at 12:26 am | Report abuse |
  66. Madtown

Conjugal visit.

November 7, 2011 at 11:21 am | Report abuse |
    • Gimcy

Ah ha ha ha! Good one! And NOW she'll get preggers and THAT will be a whole 'nother show she can cash in on!

November 7, 2011 at 11:54 am | Report abuse |
    • red

Oh No.. Please not a spin off with her having children.....

November 7, 2011 at 4:50 pm | Report abuse |
  67. missy

This family is nothing but DRAMA! Rob is the only sane one poor Guy. These girls amd mother find a reason to be in the media. They are worst than Brittany spears! Hey Kim u marry someone because I want to share the rest of ur life with them not 72 days.Ur making on generation look bad.

November 7, 2011 at 11:03 am | Report abuse |
  68. jjonahjameson

yo mama

November 7, 2011 at 10:56 am | Report abuse |
    • Brad

Probably just to give Kris his share of the money......................

November 8, 2011 at 8:16 am | Report abuse |
  69. jjonahjameson

crappers the whole lot.

November 7, 2011 at 10:55 am | Report abuse |
  70. comeon

Please leave MN ASAP. We don't want you here. I hear there is an Oceanic Flight leaving MN in few hours... I believe the flight number is 815. Please, I know you like free stuff you didn't earn so I will buy you the ticket.

November 7, 2011 at 10:05 am | Report abuse |
    • tye

Lol... well don't send her back to Cali... we don't want her either!!! Better yet, buy her a ticket to leave the country, u pay her ticket, ill buy her sack lunches! ;)

November 7, 2011 at 11:18 am | Report abuse |
    • Jrod

In other news..... Where is Minnesota? lol

November 7, 2011 at 12:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • dld

E Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, take this crazy show off the air. So tired of the whole bunch!

November 7, 2011 at 1:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • Locke

I don't want her on my damn Island either!

November 7, 2011 at 2:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • GetOverIt

Quit hating on Kimmy! SMH

November 7, 2011 at 2:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kris Humphries, do not take back this good for nothing woman

Kim Kardashian is a Trump , an embarrasment to the human race, she is a low life, plastic mind and body woman.

November 7, 2011 at 3:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • Choad

I want to occupy Kim's butt!

November 7, 2011 at 9:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • Brad

Probably no more room.................

November 8, 2011 at 8:18 am | Report abuse |
    • Scott Kendrick

Would someone drop this media publicity hound out of the news? Send her to Iran to help women secure more freedoms and film her in jail.

November 8, 2011 at 8:28 am | Report abuse |
  71. moon627

The SNL skit was GREAT ! I love this family. They crack me up like no other – keep 'em koming Kardashians :D :)

November 7, 2011 at 1:01 pm | Report abuse |