Alleged Bieber baby mama to appear on 'The Insider'
November 7th, 2011

Alleged Bieber baby mama to appear on 'The Insider'

The woman who claims that Justin Bieber fathered her baby will appear on “The Insider” Monday night to plead her case.

Mariah Yeater, 20, claims she had a backstage tryst with Biebs at a Los Angeles performance last year. (Her 3-month-old son’s name could be related to the encounter - it’s Trystyn.)

“The Insider” host Kevin Frazier sits down with Yeater to hear her side of the story. Though Bieber denies ever meeting the woman, she says they were introduced after one of his shows. Yeater said Bieber asked to go somewhere private.

"When we got to what turned out to be a bathroom, his whole demeanor changed," said a teary-eyed Yeater, who wore a conservative cardigan for the interview. "It went from cute and gushy to, just, more aggressive."

Bieber’s camp is denying her story. A bodyguard tells “The Insider,” "I had my eyes on him the entire night, this incident did not happen!"

When Frazier mentioned that Bieber's bodyguard said he was with the singer all night and never saw Yeater, she replied, “no comment.”

But Yeater says she has proof that Bieber is her baby's daddy. “I’ve provided evidence to my attorneys,” she says during the interview. “And it’ll show in court.”

Bieber's rep has issued this statement on the matter: "It's sad that someone would fabricate malicious, defamatory, and demonstrably false claims. We'll vigorously pursue all available legal remedies to protect Justin and to hold those involved with bringing this suit accountable for their actions."

According to People, Bieber, 17, has agreed to take a paternity test. The pop star is reportedly considering suing Yeater for making false allegations.

1. Brakes Plus Coupons

Tremendous issues here. I am very glad to peer your post. Thank you a lot and I am taking a look forward to touch you. Will you please drop me a e-mail?

April 2, 2012 at 11:21 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Big Ron

Hey everyone let's wait fir the DNA test to come back.DNA doesn't lie!

December 2, 2011 at 2:44 am | Report abuse |
  3. lily

I think it is his baby because she does clearly say that she has evidence that he is the father....lets also remember that she has showed the prove to her attorney.

December 2, 2011 at 1:40 am | Report abuse |
  4. Maria

First let me start off saying. It is possible that this girl did have a back stage ticket called a meet and greet. With all of these given out for each concert its hard for him to really remember each and every girl that goes through. I am well aware of how these meet and greets work from going to so many concerts (over 20) for other artist with my daughters. There is a room where the artist is along with his body guard, possible manager and a few others plus at least one woman. They have the woman there so one of these girls cant come back and say "oh they did this to me". The meet and greets happen so fast you are out of there with the blink of the eye. And most importantly the Artist is watched like a hawk. So as far as him being the baby daddy, unless they met somewhere else besides back stage then as Murray says YOU ARE NOT THE DADDY.

November 30, 2011 at 8:33 pm | Report abuse |
  5. dt

Doubt it's his kid. He wouldn't know what to do with any female naughty parts. Bet he's a virgin too.

November 29, 2011 at 1:49 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Louise

I think he is a fairy and lacks any manly features

November 27, 2011 at 9:43 am | Report abuse |
  7. I'mNotLying

Win Win situation! Beiber IS the father, and long time hilarity ensues. He is NOT the father, beiber will sue her for making false claims, hilarity ensues. Hooray!

November 26, 2011 at 10:58 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Mrs. D.

Have these girls kinds of girls and their parents no shame?

November 26, 2011 at 9:47 am | Report abuse |
  9. Nunya

Really? I mean read the comments before you post. The age of consent in Californa is 16 people, this means she cannot be charged with rape. I'm pretty sure she probably looked that up before she came out publically about all this. Personally I can't stand Beiber. A singing frog has more talent than this kid. I mean really, your 17..shouldn't you have gone through puberty by now??

November 25, 2011 at 9:03 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Scott S.

This is colossallly stupid by one of them. One of them knows that they are lying. If it is she that is lying, then beebs should absolutely sue her, but the problmen is she has nothing, so at least he will keep his rep clean. If he is lying then he better hope the tests come back inconclusive.

November 25, 2011 at 6:37 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Anique

What I think is interesting is this chick doesn't realize she can be charged with statutory rape for sleeping with an underage person if the baby is his...........

November 25, 2011 at 5:39 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Damra

He is not the father...she is a sick, ignorant not yet mature woman. The kind of "women" these so called parents are raising these days. Why would he want her? She is not pretty in the least..looks like a 30 year old and has tons of girls and women after him. Doesn't take any evidence? Results will be ready within 2 weeks or so and I hope he takes her for every penny she does NOT have and sue the real father of her child.

November 23, 2011 at 6:07 pm | Report abuse |
  13. woodrow

I am enjoying this. Now she should show up on Jerry Springer and have a cat fight with Selena Gomez.

November 22, 2011 at 10:53 am | Report abuse |
  14. Birdie

How can he be the daddy? He's a lesbian.

November 21, 2011 at 8:19 pm | Report abuse |
  15. m0use2

My mama always said Elizabeth Taylor was my mama – even though I came out of her stomach and there was invitro then – Can I sue her estate or should I pick someone else?????

November 21, 2011 at 3:39 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Lisa

He's hoping he isn't, but...stay tunned.

November 21, 2011 at 2:47 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Gena

OK – while this is a bit over the top ..... if he is not responsible for this let the DNA testing go through. Stop fighting it and it will go away or maybe not if he is the dad. Sorry – that is just not something I can imagine – ewe. Think of the other celebs that have had this good, sweet image. Haven't we been fooled before? I think that we have LOL! Test "Bieb" and move on – daddy or not.

November 21, 2011 at 11:09 am | Report abuse |
  18. Clete

her story can be proven or disproven by a DNA test which would prove paternity. If I was in his situation, I would do this immediately. It is simple test, a swab brushed inside the mouth. The testing might take a couple of weeks. Once the test proves or disproves paternity, if he is the father, I'm sure a financial arrangement can be put in place. If, as I suspect, he is not the father, then his attorney's can sue Miriah Yeater for deflamation of character and the State of California can look into the possibility of criminal action or attempted extortion.

November 21, 2011 at 10:48 am | Report abuse |
  19. JD

If it's true she should be arrested for sleeping with a 16 yr old last year. She would have been 19.

November 21, 2011 at 10:16 am | Report abuse |
  20. ANGEL

I'll be glad when this is over!!!

November 14, 2011 at 10:02 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Pretty Obvious

It's pretty clear what her strategy is. Make these wild accusations while he is abroad and can't defend himself. Hit the trash talk circuit for a quick paycheck. Then play the poor single mom with an infant card to keep Beiber and the media from sueing her – they would look like azzhats if they did.

November 14, 2011 at 7:50 pm | Report abuse |
  22. DizzyG

He did it oh yeah he did dat tapped homie

November 14, 2011 at 7:31 am | Report abuse |
  23. xavier

Aint as if JB is a saint or a V,time will tel if he is d father or not...if its him,bad for his rep,Bow wow is got a baby mama too..no big deal

November 13, 2011 at 3:11 am | Report abuse |
  24. wendy

To be honest I think see is a liar. She wants her name in the news. Please u stupid bimbo... Get a life and leave that boy alone.

November 12, 2011 at 10:04 am | Report abuse |
  25. Zues

Should have wrapped it up homey

November 12, 2011 at 9:35 am | Report abuse |
  26. Me

He is a 17 year horn dog i bet he did get her kocked up hes so stupid he aint innocent hes another stupid lil boy

November 11, 2011 at 8:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • RD

I don't think anyone is saying he is totally innocent. I am sure he is like any other rock star out there and sleeps around with the groupies who line up outside his door every day. But you can't deny that certain things in this story don't add up, i.e. the bodyguard thing. She had no comment when asked about what JB's bodyguard was saying. That alone makes her story seem fabricated.

November 12, 2011 at 4:52 am | Report abuse |
  27. Denise

I don't believe Yeater. Everyone knows that two women can't have children.

November 11, 2011 at 3:37 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Katy L

Most celebrities have impersonators or "look alikes". Could you imagine a counterfeit Bieber trying to hook up with hot girls after Justin's concerts because he knew they would be easy prey if they believed he was the Bieb? Just a thought. Maybe Yeater didn't get what she thought she was getting.

November 8, 2011 at 10:28 pm | Report abuse |
  29. jinx

first of all, Justin Bieber is only as innocent as any other celebrity: aka not at all. It's an IMAGE people, he has an entire camp working for him to keep this cute little kid image up. I honestly think he's banged a ton of girls–who wouldn't in his position? All the "oh he couldn't! he's too innocent!" is a bunch of idiots who have no idea how the entertainment industry works. You don't go up to Johnny Depp and ask him where the Black Pearl is, do you?
    And I believe the age of consent is 16 in California, which DOES NOT make it a rape case.

November 8, 2011 at 2:44 pm | Report abuse |
  30. jerseygirl

She's getting her 15 mins. of fame that's for sure.

November 8, 2011 at 2:10 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Whitney

This woman is cracked out. If the claim is true she can be prosicuted for statchatory rape. He would have been 16 at the time, which is gross. A woman of her age should know better than to sleep with children.

November 8, 2011 at 1:30 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Dusthorn

I'm offically apart of Team Yeater!

November 8, 2011 at 1:20 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Nick

I aint sayin she a good digga!

November 8, 2011 at 10:33 am | Report abuse |
  34. Megan

hey im on the baby daddy side. she needs to get a real life and some real mental health

November 8, 2011 at 10:06 am | Report abuse |
  35. Alexis and Megan

OH. MY. GOD. Is she mental? She is claiming Arrest me Arrest me.

November 8, 2011 at 10:04 am | Report abuse |
  36. Lisa Banda

Isn't this a case of Statuatory Rape? You know, if she claimed to be 19 and him 16 at the time of the "incident", shouldn't she get charged with the rape charges? I hope andpray that he isn't the father. He will have to deal with this woman for 18 years if he is.

November 8, 2011 at 9:14 am | Report abuse |
  37. Julia Holmes

Good looking men have had 'secret's*x with ugly women for forever,they don't think anyone is going to find out.Then she get knocked-up and all the lying and denying starts.

November 8, 2011 at 7:52 am | Report abuse |
  38. PERALTA

Why would Bieber violently "rape" a crazy 20 year old women that is not even that attractive ?
    He has all the young girls falling for him all over the world, at least he'd have a 'baby mama' that would be
    more attractive with a good looking baby.

November 8, 2011 at 7:13 am | Report abuse |
    • rd

I haven't seen anywhere where she said he "raped" her. She has only said that he became aggressive.

November 12, 2011 at 4:44 am | Report abuse |
  39. Donna Perrone

Sorry young man

November 8, 2011 at 5:11 am | Report abuse |
  40. Donna Perrone

Alleged father of the baby,I don't believe it I think that woman was paid to tell that one.Justin Bieber seems like a very decent you man.

November 8, 2011 at 5:09 am | Report abuse |
  41. Fallen Angel

are you retarded? You sure come as as if you are.

November 7, 2011 at 11:45 pm | Report abuse |
  42. ang

u make me sick lies catch up huh i never claimed to be perfect that was u

November 7, 2011 at 11:23 pm | Report abuse |
  43. JJJ

HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahROTFLMAOHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahai'm loving thisHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

November 7, 2011 at 11:06 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Dustbin Beaver

Huuuuuumperrrrrrrr

November 7, 2011 at 10:54 pm | Report abuse |
  45. ALH

Wow i didnt think he had it in him! i dont think its true, but that would be so funny if it was! that girl compared to selana gomez? EW!

November 7, 2011 at 10:24 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Peace

What would he sue her for, custody? I doubt she has anything else!

November 7, 2011 at 10:10 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Robert

Bieber impregnating a woman? I thought you needed a p-nis in order to do that!

November 7, 2011 at 10:05 pm | Report abuse |
  48. SometimesEllaDC

EW. Why would you even lie about such a tryst. That's gross. He's gross. Presumably she is too??

November 7, 2011 at 9:42 pm | Report abuse |
  49. cooldaddy

I wonder if the cops will be recording what she says during the show in case the test comes back positive? Boy, she's definitely not the brightest bulb in the package.

November 7, 2011 at 9:15 pm | Report abuse |
  50. cooldaddy

If what she is saying is not true, then she will be sued by his reps. If it is true, then her local law enforcement will be banging on her door shortly after the the DNA test is completed. It's a loose loose situation for her.

November 7, 2011 at 9:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jenna

Local law enforcement will only "bang on the door" if Bieber presses charges against her. To do so, after he fathered her baby, would not be good for his public image. The girl is not going to jail, if she's telling the truth.

Also, there was a three year a difference - by California law that's not statutory rape.

November 8, 2011 at 12:29 pm | Report abuse |
  51. Bat Lash

This would be so much better if it was played on in a huge Muary special.

November 7, 2011 at 9:00 pm | Report abuse |
  52. Tiffay

God he looks like a girl.

November 7, 2011 at 8:11 pm | Report abuse |
  53. tyler

is he the daddy or wht

November 7, 2011 at 7:59 pm | Report abuse |
  54. Ratt Basterd

beebz is such a stud he lasted all of thirty seconds!

November 7, 2011 at 7:48 pm | Report abuse |
  55. Nicole4Real

Now Justin is a gay guy and kno that the baby is the his child but I just saw the interview and she could be lying.

November 7, 2011 at 7:37 pm | Report abuse |
  56. Marian

Its not adding up. If he baby is three months old then she had to get preggo in October becus a pregnacy takes 9 months and 9+3=12 so it was a year last month and his concert in LA was in July. D:

November 7, 2011 at 7:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • Amanda T

Interesting! I didn't know that! That'll sure be an interesting twist, eh? Wonder how that'll play out...

November 8, 2011 at 12:10 am | Report abuse |
    • Monica

There was a concert at the SC in October so the term and age of the baby can add up correctly.

November 8, 2011 at 2:15 am | Report abuse |
    • rd

I am not a big JB fan, but I don't think he is the daddy. Simply because she has no counter for what the bodyguard is saying. And Monica is right about the SC concert, and the timeline would add up. But my guess, she went and got knocked up by some random guy she hooked up with at the concert. And not know who the daddy is, she turned it around towards JB. It will be interesting to watch if JB isn't the daddy, because I don't think JB will be the only one who will sue over this, the magazines could sue because a false story.

November 12, 2011 at 4:48 am | Report abuse |
  57. gooner

he looks like a girl himself....i doubt he could get anyone in the family way.

November 7, 2011 at 7:03 pm | Report abuse |
  58. Gonza

Chances are, he's not the father but both parties have found it to their benefit to drag this thing out and milk it for what it's worth. He doesn't technically "need" it but I'm sure this is a big publicity spike for certain.

November 7, 2011 at 7:02 pm | Report abuse |
  59. BD

What I don't understand is why the paternity test isn't over and done with already. If it's true that there is no chance that it wasn't him then he can only gain by doing it ASAP. The fact that he hasn't agreed to it makes me wonder if there is something there....

November 7, 2011 at 6:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • Wee

I believe they said something about him being in europe or some other country and the DNA test is going to take place once hes back

November 7, 2011 at 8:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • Amanda T.

He's been at an awards show in Belfast. If he had something to hide, I'd think he'd show his face more to try to cover up. Or she'd have been paid to shut it up already. I think the way he's handling himself is great. He's giving her lots of rope so she can "hang" herself with this one. Anyone who publically makes claims such as this without actual proof is just making a fool of themselves. And for someone who truly has nothing to hide, allowing the nutty person to go this far is a brilliant plan. By the time he's finally taken the test and proven he's NOT the father, he'll gain MORE fans because of the publicity. Lots of people are taking an interest in this. Absolutely brilliant marketing technique, if you ask me. ;)

November 8, 2011 at 12:08 am | Report abuse |
  60. KD

He can prove he is not the father with a paternity test, which he has already agreed to. JB isn't the first star accused of fathering a child. Fortunately there is now DNA testing.

November 7, 2011 at 6:42 pm | Report abuse |
  61. art vandolay

He fathered my baby too. I want some money. Get me on TV. -Art

November 7, 2011 at 6:32 pm | Report abuse |
  62. Randa

Here is a thought.. why hasn't she been arrested??? he's a minor now and was then.. where as she was not!! HMMMMM.... PEDOPHILE!!!

November 7, 2011 at 6:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bobafett

Um His current girlfriend is also not a minor. is she a pedo too?

November 7, 2011 at 7:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • Brian

Pedo???...I don't think so...she has poor judgment yes and may be a borderline lesbian since little Bieber is so feminine as to be a girl but a Pedo no way.

November 7, 2011 at 8:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tim

It won't necessarily make the girl a pedo, it makes her a Lesbian.

November 7, 2011 at 10:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • elizabeth

I agree. I think people who lie to the media should face a large penalty.

November 7, 2011 at 10:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lana

Seriously, a pedophile??? How many 19 year old men have slept with 16 year old girls? It may be illegal but it's not like she was 35. And in California, if the age between the two are 3 years or less, it's a much lesser offence. She was 19 at the time. Calm down....she may get in trouble but she's hardly a pedophile.

November 7, 2011 at 11:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lana

Seriously, a pedophile??? How many 19 year old men have slept with 16 year old girls? It may be illegal but it's not like she was 35. And in California, if the age between the two is 3 years or less, it's a much lesser offence. She was 19 at the time. Calm down....she may get in trouble but she's hardly a pedophile.

November 7, 2011 at 11:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • TheBaby'sDaddy

"Pedo" means fart for Mexicans...Just sayin' ya know...

November 16, 2011 at 1:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • mejazzbo

When holding women to the same standards as men becomes PC, the inequality in benefits women feel they are deprived of, may fall to the wayside.

November 18, 2011 at 7:05 pm | Report abuse |
  63. jillmarie

If she's lying, I can't wait for Bieber to prove her wrong. He has an innocent rep and lots of youngsters look up to him. I think he's a role model- I hope this isn't true.

November 7, 2011 at 6:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • gah

what do you think? should he sue her? on one side she'd get MORE publicity by being sued, but on the other, she deserves it. (no, i don't buy her story. out of all the girls at his concert, he picks her?)

November 7, 2011 at 9:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • Amanda T

I really don't think it's true. From the first time I heard it, I was like "seriously? What next? Abominable snowman takes a wife?" It's just someone looking for sympathy and money. Sad. And I SERIOUSLY doubt JB is involved in any gross stuff like this. Nothing about his actions suggest he's this type of person.

November 8, 2011 at 12:14 am | Report abuse |
    • Colonel Walter E. Kurtz

Herman Cain is the baby's pappy......she got the Plan 999 along with a free order of bread sticks....buahahahaha

November 8, 2011 at 8:49 am | Report abuse |
    • mejazzbo

People who look to the famous as roll models are almost always in for a rude awakening.

November 18, 2011 at 6:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • penuslikr

Well of course he's lying dear, we all know he likes to be on bottom. Bet he's getting it plugged by a big black one as we speak...

November 21, 2011 at 9:44 pm | Report abuse |
  64. natalie

I think he is my dad too. Now im ready for a book deal and some money.

November 7, 2011 at 6:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • Catherine

yeah right!!!!!! and Prez obama is my dad!!!

November 8, 2011 at 9:00 am | Report abuse |
    • Maria

Whats the point of her accusing him because she can go to jail for RAPE!

November 8, 2011 at 2:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • Derr

The point is Maria, aka window licker, is she can get paid to do these interviews before it's proven that she in fact is a pathetic turd..

November 21, 2011 at 9:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • Boes73

Bieber is the father of my child too. My child is older than him but that does not seem to matter to the dumb talk shows and tabloids who pay money for this crap.

November 22, 2011 at 6:03 pm | Report abuse |