While you were working...
November 4th, 2011

While you were working...

Today's news you might've missed:

• Will it be a baby girl for Jay-Z and Beyonce? Kelly Rowland's quote to press while working a red carpet in London seems to hit that could be true. According to Rowland, "Jay is going to buy that little girl everything possible." [MTV]
  • Speaking of babies: This Bieber baby drama doesn't look like it's going to end as quickly as Biebs probably hopes. Mariah Yeater, the woman who claims she had the 17-year-old singer's baby three months ago, allegedly told her ex that he was the father, at first. [NYPost]
  • So, there was lip syncing on "X Factor" last night, specifically from one Mr. Leroy Bell, and Fox is being open about it. "For the group ensemble performance, the vocals are pre-recorded to allow the acts to concentrate on preparing for their own live competitive performances." They add that other competitions, like "Idol," do the same thing. Basically, it's all lies people. All lies. [EW]
  • What has heretofore been known as "That Other Snow White Movie - No, Not The One With The Girl From 'Twilight,'" now has an actual title. Relativity Media's "Mirror, Mirror," starring Lily Collins, Armie Hammer, Julia Roberts and Nathan Lane, is scheduled to arrive on March 16, 2012. [THR]
  • It looks like the firing can go both ways. In the same week CNN confirmed Hilary Swank had dropped some members of her team following the contested Chechnya event she attended - including her manager and friend of eight years - comes news that the Oscar winner herself was dropped by her PR firm. [EW]

Filed under: While you were working

1. =

Choron=mr ed-1O8AM and lmao=beautiful vixen-122AM they should get wit each other they both su c

November 7, 2011 at 1:42 pm | Report abuse |
  2. mal

@Mr.Ed you're the most desperate mf out there,mean,hateful and arrogant you're going to get yours you low down no good piece of crap.You turned everyone against each other you loser,I'll bet you're Coolbreeze and FUA and that awful looking old man is you,you swine.

November 7, 2011 at 5:47 am | Report abuse |
    • @ mal

You do realize all he said was "Lmao" right?

Stop trolling... you're not good at it.

November 7, 2011 at 10:11 am | Report abuse |
  3. Mr. Ed

Lmao

November 7, 2011 at 5:16 am | Report abuse |
  4. lmao

Oh please that crazy b!tch made cool breeze and fua up! that desperate ho has so much time on her hand that she didnt know what else to do with herself. g()d forbid she clean the house and cook a decend meal for her "so call husband" like she said. I bet she framed it so she can turn down the so call coolbreeze that she made up, post the ugliest pic of a man on there so ppl can say..o starrfire!!! so glad girl u didn't fall for that..lmao! Desperate..she would do anything for attention.

November 7, 2011 at 1:22 am | Report abuse |
  5. Choron

@yawn, die already u dried up old c* nt. Nobody will miss u. "Play nice" that's what you always say. Why don't u don't u take ur own advice. I bet ur a fat f88king c * unt that doesn't even have a husband, if u do, the fxxker prob cheats on u with someone worthy and not the pig sh!t he married like you. yea u think charlie, fix in tx will come n help u out now. U troll them too like u trolled everyone else b!t(h. turn ppl against each other. that what ur trolling did.

November 7, 2011 at 1:08 am | Report abuse |
  6. @Starrfire

That's why u r still here. o by the way....if u r really r married n love him..pay him so attention instead of wasting ur time on here with us so boring ppl like u call us. unless he is a lazy fu*ker that drinks n can only gum u cuz his free willy cant get up.

November 7, 2011 at 12:52 am | Report abuse |
  7. Chillie Willie

What ever happened to Coolbreeze and FUA? starrfire are you and ugly old Coolbreeze a couple now?lol.

November 6, 2011 at 10:52 pm | Report abuse |
  8. @yawn

Go chat with your hag buddies idiot!

November 6, 2011 at 9:54 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Smile

@yawn. I for one Resemble your calling me a troll! Why, a troll could never displace such a perfect demand of the English langauge!

November 6, 2011 at 8:45 pm | Report abuse |
  10. yawn

We're not gone – just bored with you trolls. You're not fun any more. So stfu azzholes!!

November 6, 2011 at 7:56 pm | Report abuse |
  11. mormonator

TY our good friend. I was tooooting up a storm. Some of em were even juicy toots and people were atarting to notice when I was riding the elevator. Thankfully you reecued me. Plus tonight I had a good peanut butter sandwich. That will hopefully calm my upset stomach for a while. We hope your week will be the best ! Thanks for the rescue !

November 6, 2011 at 7:07 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Gas-X

To the rescue @Momonator!!!

November 6, 2011 at 3:29 pm | Report abuse |
  13. mormonator

I do just a little. I eated too many beans.

November 6, 2011 at 2:39 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Centurion

Nah, the asylum must have raided the rooms and confiscated all means of communication with the outside world

November 6, 2011 at 10:47 am | Report abuse |
  15. @mormontor

Sounds like you have gas.

November 6, 2011 at 1:26 am | Report abuse |
  16. Troy

It's so funny how this is playing out, this girl still doesn't look pregnant, her face isn't puffy, nose hasn't spread, her thighs and hips aren't wide, and we know how hippy she was 4 years ago so her baby weight would've settled in her hips, she never had much ass, and I know this pic is old, but the pics that are recent, she just doesn't look pregnant, and we all know the infamous baby bump squash on that interview...now she wants to use scarves and big purses to hide the baby bump, why do that when she's already announced to the world she was pregnant two months ago. What a Fake. She'll either cry miscarriage or adopt or even has a surrogate. gonna be interesting how this plays out and I guess this is her way of staying relevant since her cd 4 didn't sell well.

November 6, 2011 at 1:31 am | Report abuse |
  17. mormonator

I like Supernatural and Grimm too. Theyve had little red riding hood and goldilocks. I bet they have hansel and gretel pretty soon. The wolf guy on Grimm is cool. He is a likeable character.

November 5, 2011 at 8:40 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Toxic Barbie

I used -2- watch Supernatural and liked it but i stopped a while back. I think the last season I watched was where Dean went -2- hell and came back. I tried -2- catch up with it a few weeks back but don't have a clue what is going on. It seems that the angel is now G()d. I'm not very good at keeping up with these shows. I'm trying with the Walking Dead though. So far..I'm hooked.

November 5, 2011 at 3:15 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Zombie 2

I think Supernatural is 100,000,000,000 times better than Grimm. I record and watch both, but IMO Supernatural rules.

November 5, 2011 at 1:59 pm | Report abuse |
  20. scooba joe

Tomorrow The Walking Dead will be on ! YES !

November 5, 2011 at 12:00 pm | Report abuse |
  21. pedro

GRIMM needs to be more serious and horror show like. Right now it is almost like teenwolf.

November 5, 2011 at 11:59 am | Report abuse |
  22. pedro

I just watched last nights episode of GRIMM on dvr. It is ok, but really needs to turn darker=more scary. The goldilocks episode was almost silly.

November 5, 2011 at 11:57 am | Report abuse |
  23. Peace

I guess when you have a ton of $ it's ez to buy your child everything. Must be nice! Maybe my next life! ;) Hope everyone has a great w/e!

November 5, 2011 at 11:26 am | Report abuse |
  24. TIM

While you were working I hooked up with Olivia Munn 3 times !

November 5, 2011 at 9:29 am | Report abuse |
  25. lawanda

Foshizzle peeps. Foshizzle.

November 5, 2011 at 9:23 am | Report abuse |
  26. lawanda

You white peoples make me sick. Always dissing my homies while we are laying chilly or cruzing in our hoopdies. Word.

November 5, 2011 at 9:20 am | Report abuse |
  27. Evil*Tear

5o ju5t got home & watching the end of Gimm. {first time watching it}. Have no idea what thi5 show i5 about..Jay Z i5 pretty much going -2- 5poil the hell out of thi5 kid.

November 4, 2011 at 10:00 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Janelle

Beyonce needs to trip and fall, not to hurt herself. But to expose that fake @$$ belly.

November 4, 2011 at 7:28 pm | Report abuse |
  29. shariki

Babies, babies, babies everywhere!

November 4, 2011 at 7:09 pm | Report abuse |