Brett Ratner: Yeah, I hooked up with Olivia Munn
November 4th, 2011

Brett Ratner: Yeah, I hooked up with Olivia Munn

Entertainment Weekly reports that "Tower Heist" director Brett Ratner has copped to being the Hollywood hot shot Olivia Munn mentions sleeping with in her memoir.

But while the filmmaker admits that he hooked up with Munn, he says he didn’t pleasure himself with shrimp fat, as the book alleges.

On last night’s episode of G4’s “Attack of the Show” (which Olivia used to be on), host Kevin Pereira brought up the rumor that Ratner is actually the director from Munn’s book, "Suck It, Wonder Woman!: The Misadventures of a Hollywood Geek.”

"I used to date Olivia Munn, I'll be honest with everyone here,” Brett said. “But when she was 'Lisa.' She wasn't Asian back then," he said.

Olivia (or Lisa, which according to IMDb.com is her first name) wrote of seeing "a grown man in an oversized shirt holding his undersized manhood in hands glistening with shrimp fat."

Thanks for the visual, Munn.

Ratner claims it’s just a fictional accusation of a woman scorned.

"She was hanging out on my set of 'After the Sunset,' I banged her a few times, but I forgot her. Because she changed her name,” Ratner says of his encounter with the actress.

He describes his reasoning behind the shrimp story: “I didn't know it was the same person, and so when she auditioned for me for a TV show, I forgot her, she got pissed off, and so she made up all these stories about me eating shrimp and masturbating in my trailer. And my shortcomings. She talked about my shortcomings. I get it. She’s bitter."

Ratner also implied that Munn has changed since taking on her stage name. “I think she’s a lovely nice girl,” he said. “It’s not the same girl that I met, actually. Olivia and Lisa are two completely different girls.”

According to EW, Munn's reps had yet to respond to Ratner's remarks.

« Previous entry
  1. Uncle Dutch

As long as I have a face, Ms. Munn will always have a place to sit down. Chin Chin!

December 3, 2011 at 12:07 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Shelley

@MannyMota I have to agree with you whole heartedly. I've never heard of this director, I think he probably wants some attention so he's bringing out his dirty laundry. Except he got one thing wrong.. no one cares and it just makes him look dumb. Maybe she forgot about him.. and the book isn't talking about him at all. Considering I'm pretty sure the author mentioned a "Hollywood hot shot" and I've never heard of this gut and heard tower heist was a great waste of those decent actors time. I just love how people in Hollywood stoop this low and steal the attention from stars actually doing something worth while.

November 22, 2011 at 10:18 am | Report abuse |
  3. MannyMota

I feel sorry for actresses if they really have to let pigs like this Ratner – a two-bit director, at best – have s##x with them to get roles. Hollywood sound like a horrible place. See "Mullholland Drive" – a truly great movie by a great director – for a scary look at what Hollywood is all about and what it can do to a person.

November 9, 2011 at 7:02 pm | Report abuse |
  4. wasted clown

i swear to god i had no idea who the hell olivia or lisa munn was until i read this article.

November 9, 2011 at 3:54 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Rick

Apparently this guy never graduated college in his mind. He still talks like an 18 year old fratboy. A gentleman is discreet with his love encounters.

November 7, 2011 at 1:15 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Ballson Chinn

If this is true, I want to smell his fingers.

November 7, 2011 at 10:38 am | Report abuse |
  7. tricia

moooookie stinks and dooooooodie it is mondie and i gotta tooootie

November 7, 2011 at 8:26 am | Report abuse |
  8. Observer

More liberral garbage. What else can we expect from the far left party of hate?

November 6, 2011 at 11:17 pm | Report abuse |
  9. @Gary the gay guy

It was probly the mad raper, he always deletes comments. This however wasn't directed at him, must have hurt his gay feelings.

November 6, 2011 at 4:57 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Gary the gay guy

Yeah, he hooked up with me too. And boy can he poke it! *stop erasing comments*

November 6, 2011 at 2:18 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Defcon5

Constantly I see stories about "celebrities" I've never heard of who have acted/starred in, directed this or that movie or series that I've also never heard of. For decades I've made my living in the entertainment industry, which is why I am so puzzled that I need to ask, "Who ARE these people and WHY are they allegedly famous???" It sure doesn't require much to be considered a "celebrity" these days.

November 6, 2011 at 1:44 pm | Report abuse |
  12. @Gary the Gay Guy

Is that u being silly E.K?

November 6, 2011 at 1:40 am | Report abuse |
  13. @hey you

Oh come on..seriously..lol. Gross misconduct..

November 6, 2011 at 12:48 am | Report abuse |
  14. Snarky

Isn't Ratner gay? He's the reason all the gay rhetoric was in X-Men first class ain't he?

November 5, 2011 at 12:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • uu

What gay rhetoric? I guess you have to be gay to notice..

November 5, 2011 at 1:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • Snarky

You don't remember all the "don't ask don't tell" and "mutant and proud" crap that was in X men First Class? That's the gay rhetoric.

November 5, 2011 at 3:32 pm | Report abuse |
  15. jess

Brett sounds like a gay name. I read in a science book where most people named brett or joe are gay.

November 5, 2011 at 9:27 am | Report abuse |
  16. Abraham

It is correctly spelled juuuu you idjit.

November 5, 2011 at 9:02 am | Report abuse |
  17. E.E.

She might want to tone it down, we(____) own Hollywood...

November 5, 2011 at 6:40 am | Report abuse |
  18. CommonSense

Come Om: Look up 'hotness' in the dictionary,and you will find Olivia Munn

November 4, 2011 at 11:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • snaruh

No sir. Her picture is more likely to be next to "obnoxious" or "dude like"

November 6, 2011 at 10:38 am | Report abuse |
  19. Evil*Tear

@Jesse: Lmao..lazy sounds like an owl

November 4, 2011 at 10:14 pm | Report abuse |
  20. snaruh

too bad it didnt work out, those two deserve each other......

November 4, 2011 at 7:51 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Come om

Who? Who? & What show?

November 4, 2011 at 7:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jesse

How about taking two fast minutes doing an internet search instead of being the lazy doof and posting the inane question?

November 4, 2011 at 7:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ian

hmm? this is the internet...and it seems his method of investigation is to tap in the huge resource of human knowledge......so relax, just because his research isn't the research you would do doesn't mean it aint research none the less. that's actually how a lot of human history is recorded and interpreted, through human to human interaction....

history is only perspective, and its good to have as much perspective as possible. ask more questions, easy or not, and hear how many different answers you can get from different people from the same quesiton.

November 22, 2011 at 9:47 am | Report abuse |