While you were working...
November 2nd, 2011

While you were working...

...Today's news you might've missed:

• Enjoying this season of "X Factor"? Good, because Fox has picked up the competition for a second round. [Fox]

• If you're still reeling from the breakup of Zooey D. and Ben Gibbard, MTV's compiled a "weepy playlist" featuring plenty of tracks from Death Cab and She & Him to help ease the pain. [MTV]
  • Hopefully this will help Rihanna feel better: She's scored her 11th No. 1 with "We Found Love." [Billboard]
  • Even acclaimed writer Salman Rushdie is talking about Kim Kardashian's divorce, and in the most amazing way. In a tweeted limerick, he writes, "The marriage of poor kim #kardashian was crushed like a kar in a krashian. her kris kried, not fair! why can't i keep my share? But kardashian fell klean out of fashian." [NYT]

Filed under: While you were working

1. @chocolate

He can try but there was only one mj.

November 3, 2011 at 12:00 pm | Report abuse |
  2. chocolate

I watched JB on DWTS. His singing was not that great and the cr0tch grabbing was unnecessary – is he trying to be another MJ?

November 3, 2011 at 11:52 am | Report abuse |
  3. @@reallyandrest

I 2 think fix in tesax is alecia 2 Starfire might b less quilty then thought. She trolled Not as much as I think did

November 3, 2011 at 11:40 am | Report abuse |
  4. @reallyandrest

I still think fix in texas is the troll Notice she [?] Hasn't been posting ? I think she post as starfire 2. 2cuz truble. She says she can't post. She posted 2 say she can't post. She likes 2 cuz she can sit back and look at the caos she brings. She's playing every1. Imo

November 3, 2011 at 10:46 am | Report abuse |
  5. really

I was not trying to start any thing. Y no funny coments is what I wondered. The trolling stuff was to much. Butt no funny coments ? Is every1 dun blogging is what I wonder. I just want the laff. Peadeful is no fun. Trolling ppl no fun butt funny coments I miss on this sight. Really not tring to make sh!t. I am sorry if that is what u think.

November 3, 2011 at 10:26 am | Report abuse |
  6. @starrfire & friends

Why bring it up while it was peaceful? Seems to me you like the negative comments toward you.

November 3, 2011 at 10:07 am | Report abuse |
  7. @trolls or trolls...

Stfu! That hag bltch was here, trying to defend herself with lame @$$ comebacks.

November 3, 2011 at 10:03 am | Report abuse |
  8. trolls or trolls...

you were trolling her and she wasn't even here. I guess it was a waste of your time and energy!

November 3, 2011 at 9:54 am | Report abuse |
  9. Yeah starrfire...

we know you changed names, you got ate alive last weekend. Lmfao!

November 3, 2011 at 9:13 am | Report abuse |
  10. @eeek

It looks like every1 quite blogging. Might have things mixed up. Who u talking of ? Y no funny coments ? I think every1 changed names-i did.

November 3, 2011 at 9:09 am | Report abuse |
  11. @@eeek

I think u're getting ppl mixed up again

November 3, 2011 at 9:05 am | Report abuse |
  12. @eeek

Does that mean the dum trolling is dun ?

November 3, 2011 at 8:59 am | Report abuse |
  13. eeek

Sorry to disappoint u trolls but we have.nothing to say to u and it is more than 1 person. Muuahaahahhaaa!!

November 3, 2011 at 8:08 am | Report abuse |
  14. @@at least

'Some1' took the nite off. C ppl its 1 troll. Carrys on convos with 1self to make it look like 'he' has frends. Like 'he' has a tribe. No sh!t starter pointing out a fact. Should change name to lame1. Lmao

November 3, 2011 at 7:58 am | Report abuse |
  15. wow

Such nice children tonight. Have sum candy for yer reward.

November 3, 2011 at 4:06 am | Report abuse |
  16. @at least

I guess trolls r happy it's slow here.. (Shrug)

November 2, 2011 at 11:52 pm | Report abuse |
  17. at least

Zoos marriage last longer then kim kardash's did. This is the slowest while u were working yet. Wuzup with that ? Did u all take thirty days with lind lohan ? Lmao

November 2, 2011 at 10:48 pm | Report abuse |
  18. just me

They said on E! that lindsay lohan has been sentened to 30 more days in jail.

November 2, 2011 at 10:04 pm | Report abuse |
  19. emily

LOL : ) dooodoooo heads : )

November 2, 2011 at 9:53 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Zombie 2

Thanks Peace ! We hope you are having a Great Day too ! : ) Ive seen Homeland advertised alot but still havent seen it. Thanks for the good info – i will try it out. : )

November 2, 2011 at 9:51 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Roy

@planner,I resent you resentment of my grade level proficiency you doo doo head.

November 2, 2011 at 8:25 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Peace

LOL! I just don't pic JB being a daddy. If he is, well, he certainly can afford it! Hey Zombie2! Yeah, it was me(Amer Horror Story), it's been pretty good so far. I, also, have been watching Homeland. That's not too bad, either. Have ya seen it? Hope everyone had a good day!

November 2, 2011 at 7:57 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Zombie 2

Me either. I never watch ScyFy but was flipping around the channels and Grimm popped up. I missed it friday so it was really fun to get to see it. : ) Its a fun show so far ! BV or Peace said An American Haunting is pretty good too. I gotta try watching it soon : )

November 2, 2011 at 7:45 pm | Report abuse |
  24. white falcon

@zombie I don't watch shows on Sci-fi but happened to watch "Grimm" last Friday on NBC and was surprised that I liked it. I'm looking forward to the next episode

November 2, 2011 at 7:38 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Zombie 2

Last night at 7 the ScyFy Channel reran the first episode of Grimm. I really liked it. I was expecting something dumb since it is a network tv program but it really was pretty good !

November 2, 2011 at 7:28 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Roy

Let's see WYWW I knocked up your daughter,well at least while you were p**ing oh no that was your son?

November 2, 2011 at 6:50 pm | Report abuse |