Kim Kardashian's divorce: The aftermath
November 1st, 2011

Kim Kardashian's divorce: The aftermath

Kim Kardashian was so eager to escape following news that her blink-and-you-missed-it second marriage is over, she had to go to the other side of the world.

E! reports that the network's reality star jetted sans wedding ring to Sydney, Australia, to do promotion for the new handbag line she's launching with her sisters, Khloe and Kourtney.

Meanwhile, the New York Times is inquiring about what the network will do with its four hours of wedding footage. The Times reports that on Monday, E! execs were trying to figure out whether to keep airing repeats of Kim Kardashian's "fairy tale wedding" special, which premiered on October 9 and 10, or just pull it from their line-up altogether.

But, the NYT notes, the new season of "Kourtney and Kim Take New York" is still scheduled to premiere on E! November 27, and a preview clip may hint at problems in the Kardashian-Humphries relationship. TMZ has alleged that a factor in the divorce was Kim's refusal to return with Kris to his Minnesota roots.

The promo shows Kim and Kris (her estranged husband, not her mom) sharing an apartment with sister Kourtney and her baby's father Scott Disick. At one point, Kris and Kim talk over their living arrangements, with Kim asking how she was going to maintain her career if she had to relocate to Minnesota with her new hubby. Kris responded: "By the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will probably care about you."

We don't know if that little remark was an issue or not, but Kris says he's still trying to work things out with his wife of 72 days. In a statement, the New Jersey Nets player says he's "devastated" that Kim filed for divorce, and that he's "committed to this marriage and everything this covenant represents."

Meanwhile, TMZ reports that the basketball player supposedly won't get a thing, thanks to the prenuptial agreement the couple signed.

Another entity that may get shafted in the divorce fall-out is, believe it or not, David's Bridal. The Wall Street Journal reports that designer Vera Wang agreed to make less pricey versions of Kim's wedding dress for the wedding retailer, but no one thought Kim would get divorced before the dresses arrived in February.

The gowns, which will come in two designs inspired by Kim's "fairy tale" nuptials, were going to sell for $1500 a pop.

Through it all, brother Rob Kardashian tells CNN that the family is standing by 31-year-old Kim.

"We're just here as her family to be real supportive," Rob told CNN. "We support anything she does, and that's about it."

Filed under: Celebrities • Kardashians

1. Tarsha Wiggers

Kimberly Noel Kardashian was born on October 21, 1980 in Los Angeles, California, USA. She is the daughter on the late Robert Kardashian, who had been most common if you are OJ Simpson's lawyer throughout his murder trial.Kim's mother is of Irish descent and her father of Armenian descent. Kim comes from a large family such as three full siblings, two half-sisters, three step-brothers the other step-sister.:-'"

http://www.calaguas.orgLatest short article coming from our own blog

May 23, 2013 at 3:44 am | Report abuse |
  2. check it out

I've been surfing on-line more than 3 hours as of late, but I by no means discovered any attention-grabbing article like yours. It's beautiful worth sufficient for me. Personally, if all web owners and bloggers made excellent content material as you probably did, the web shall be a lot more useful than ever before.

April 1, 2012 at 4:38 am | Report abuse |
  3. Tima

Kris Humphres dad is 1/4 white rosaen why Kris looks more white than black.

February 13, 2012 at 12:30 pm | Report abuse |
  4. MIA

FAKE..PHONY....WASTE OF TIME.....ON TO THE NEXT....The only ones with any sense is Khloe and Lamar.

November 25, 2011 at 11:59 pm | Report abuse |
  5. 20 Bucks

says, "I'm a loser for commenting on a blog about a television show that exhibits bourgeoisie idiocy for lesser boneheads to care about and emulate. The Kardashians are a large part of what is wrong with America, but they are only the face of a larger system that is designed to make us stupid and confused at all times."

November 23, 2011 at 2:29 am | Report abuse |
  6. Thank you for the sensible critique. Me & my neighbor were just preparing to do some research on this. We got a book from our area library but I think I learned more from this post. I'm very glad to see such magnificent information being shared freely

Thank you a lot for giving everyone an extremely nice chance to read in detail from this blog. It is often so nice and jam-packed with amusement for me personally and my office colleagues to search your blog no less than thrice every week to study the new secrets you will have. And indeed, I'm so always motivated considering the good suggestions served by you. Selected 2 points on this page are in reality the best we've ever had.

November 17, 2011 at 1:12 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Mary Davis

Dear Kris, Someday, when Kim matures, she may regret walking away from your marriage. I know you really loved her. I know
    what I saw in your eyes, was a man deeply in love with his wife-to-be. My heart aches for you but I know someone will come into
    your life and it will be as if Kim never existed. She will love you and want to settle down and bear your beautiful babies. You are
    a good man, Kris. Someone will come one day. Stay strong in who you are. Stay strong in your beliefs. The right woman will
    come. Have faith and may God Bless you.......................Always!

November 15, 2011 at 9:33 pm | Report abuse |
  8. JC

I knew that this marriage won't last that much...I am not a racist but they say "whenever you go black, you don't go back"...Sad for Humphries, she just used him to make some money...So greedy!!!

November 11, 2011 at 7:02 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Average Joe

Just goes to show you can't keep a good hoedown.

November 10, 2011 at 3:58 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Cinderrley

Kris, stay as far away from you ex-wife as possible. She's poison.

November 10, 2011 at 5:44 am | Report abuse |
  11. Sad Panda

Rest in Peace Kris. She won't be able to hurt you anymore. My sympathy to the Humphries for their loss today.

November 9, 2011 at 6:08 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Anon Omus

Rest In Peace Kris Humphries, your short life will live long in our hearts.

November 9, 2011 at 5:24 pm | Report abuse |
  13. La sammy

Hope they stat togeather for ever go kiim !!!

November 8, 2011 at 9:27 am | Report abuse |
  14. yuck

Sad and pathetic. The girl gets divorced and goes off to sell her hand bags.

November 7, 2011 at 9:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sukhdeep

I've been siunrfg online greater than 3 hours today, yet I by no means found any attention-grabbing article like yours. It's beautiful worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all webmasters and bloggers made excellent content material as you probably did, the web will likely be much more helpful than ever before.

February 13, 2012 at 9:43 am | Report abuse |
  15. sue

I TRily believe Kim's problems in life started with her MOTHEr – the FAME SEEKER!
    These children were FED by HER EXAMPLE!!!!!

November 5, 2011 at 6:55 pm | Report abuse |
  16. KD

The Kardashions are media made celebrities. Nothing more.

November 5, 2011 at 3:59 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Jennifer

So is it not considered cyber bullying if the person you are hating on is rich and famous?

November 5, 2011 at 12:25 am | Report abuse |
  18. giselle

its her body,her life and she allows to do whatever

November 4, 2011 at 7:27 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Richard

I am from Canada and Canadians are disgusted with the Kardashians. The entire family is disfunctional, greedy and look for fame on an on-going basis. Considering the very poor economic situation in the world, we certainly don't need the Kardashians flaunting their wealth..... and why?? If I was an American citizen, I would insist that their show be cancelled in addition to other similar programs. My views.

November 4, 2011 at 4:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lyn

I agree Richard.I would love to see the show cancelled & hopefully never hear about these insane people ever again.

November 7, 2011 at 1:13 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Virginia

Oops! They have no manners.

November 4, 2011 at 2:00 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Virginia

She should give back the wedding ring, it is a promise to be married, if they were in divorce court. She would have to give the ring back, they have no matters. The gifts should be return, donating the gift will only give her credit during tax time. The guess didn't give the gifts to be donated, they gave it for the bride or turn them. I bet she is going to keep most of the gifts, that she likes. who will know what gifts are given and kept.

November 4, 2011 at 1:57 pm | Report abuse |
  22. HealthyBreeze

Prenuptial Agreements are fine and all, but did he get paid an acting fee for his costarring role in the Reality TV event with the $18 million dollar fee for the performers, and I think any judge would say she has to return the ring. The ring is a breach of contract kind of thing.

November 4, 2011 at 12:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ingrid

are you kniddig? my mom and Kris would both think it's hilarious. I told Kris to look at your comment

February 13, 2012 at 7:06 am | Report abuse |
  23. Cee

I just watched that clip for the next show she is doing lol Someone please tell me that the other show had better acting than this one? I mean this is supposed to be a reality show and we all know that these shows are as far from reality as one could get but this didn't come off as real it just looked like a bunch of people with no talent trying to think of things to say that would grab the attention of those that watch this crap. See this is the reason why the only reality tv I watch is the NFL, MLB, NHL and NBA (whenver it comes back) but all the rest of this stuff is just not for me. This chick is my age so I feel that I should know more about her than I do but in reality the only thing I know is that she had a really bad tape with Ray J and that she dated Reggie Bush for a while.

November 3, 2011 at 5:58 pm | Report abuse |
  24. DeeDee

I think Kris Humphries brought it on himself. He knew who she was and that her life, family and profession depended on her being where she is. I saw the show a few times when he was on and knew at that time it wasn't going to work. He disagreed with her on everything and didn't like the closeness she had with her family. As for the ring, he was trying to impress her by "Keeping up with the Kardashian's" She should give it back. He's probably still paying on it. He's young and acts young. It's a shame, but I was not surprised. I think she was in love, but saw the differences and felt she would have been critized even more if she left before the wedding. It's a sad time for both of them.

November 3, 2011 at 4:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lyn

It's a sad time for people who have to listen to this crap.I hope her show gets cancelled.The money wasted on the stupid sham of a wedding could feed & cloth a lot of poor people.That's the sad part.These people are a joke.

November 7, 2011 at 1:07 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Antoinette

Everything I read and everyone I meet thinks the Kardashian clan are the epitome of moronic, shallow, vapidness. How is it then, that Kim is worth $35million?? can someone please show me who is consuming anything she produces? I am at a loss...if we all feel she is a waste of oxygen, why is her bank account soooo much bigger than mine?

November 3, 2011 at 3:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • Cee

Good question! Well I can only speak for myself and I have never paid for anything that had to do with this chick. I downloaded her tape with Ray J for free and I couldn't tell you a single thing she sells. I have also never watched a second of her show and have no clue what channel it comes on. I have been reading these divorse articles because I was asking myself the same question that you posted and still have yet to find who these people are that made her so rich. She must have made a boat load of money off that tape some how, the tv show I'm sure pays well and maybe Reggie Bush and Ray J gave her some cash but other than that I don't have a clue how she isn't working a McDonalds.

November 3, 2011 at 5:53 pm | Report abuse |
  26. kardashians suck

No one cares ! lol seriously they suck

November 3, 2011 at 2:49 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Not Stupid

LOOK...For all of you gullible nerds who thinks this garbage is real, and that they are real people...this exerpt is from the Los Angeles Times this morning...
    "Families typically go into hock to throw a big wedding, but the Kardashians are not the typical family. By SELLING the media rights to daughter Kim's nuptials to pro basketball player Kris Humphries, the Kardashian empire generated a reported $18 million in fees." You have all been had!!
    And they say they didn't profit from this charade. Get lost losers!

November 3, 2011 at 2:33 pm | Report abuse |
  28. eilisartis

Who cares? Stop the publicity including articles like this ones. Time to report REAL news instead of all this celebrity drama.

November 3, 2011 at 1:49 pm | Report abuse |
  29. B

I am so tired of hearing about "poor Kim" give me a break. All she is doing is showing everyone that its okay to make a "joke" out of marriage. And she got paid millions! What she did was wrong no matter how you look at it. Cheers to Kris H. who is able to get away from that crazy family.

November 3, 2011 at 12:34 pm | Report abuse |
  30. T

I'm sorry, I'm on Kim's side. This guy was milking her. She was like a cash cow to him. When he saw that she was available - he saw dollar signs. She probably knew that things weren't going to work out. But she went ahead and took the chance. If I were her, give back the stinkin ring, he used that for her to buy into the idea that he was in it for love.

November 3, 2011 at 11:25 am | Report abuse |
  31. Yogui

She is worth nothing.

November 3, 2011 at 10:57 am | Report abuse |
  32. Sunshine

It takes two to tango and Kris H. was not ignorant of who Kim Kardashian was nor was he ignorant of how much she was worth. From what I can see, it was really stupid on his part not to get with the program at least long enough to amass some joint assets as husband and wife(that pre-nup is a ____). A little too late now to claim yhay you are committed to the marrage( you should have been committed when you were married to the fat-_ss money maker). What my mom always said is true....Don't let your mouth get your _ss in trouble! Kris when you and Kim are divorced, you can go back to (SOTOE!) find some low self esteem, baby making machine, spit out a few babies and when they're in school no one will care about either of you! Now to all those out there making such profound statements about Kim Kardashian....really, it's not that serious, people get divorced every day! com'on people, this is america, jealous much? Then here's the remedy.. Get your own reality TV show, inflate you _ss, get out there and make some money so people can talk about your twisted life. It's the american way in the land of opportunity. Stop the hate! Now get out there and make something of yourselves and let the world in on it(Kim did!). You can too.

November 2, 2011 at 6:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • girlking

I don't get why people are so upset. Mr. H. knows exactly who Kim is and if anyone watched the wedding special they would have seen how obnoxious he was. Now right is right and wrong is wrong. If you don't like Kim and the rest of the family that's your preogative. But come on the man was rude and there is no telling how much obnoxious he go when the camera wasn't on.

November 2, 2011 at 7:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • Cee

Wow Sunshine its people that think like you that make my 8 years in the Marine Corps feel like it was for nothing. I'm not jealous of her, she can have all the money in the world and still be garbage. You know the people I'm jealous of are those that are rich and far from famous cause the last thing I would want is a camera in my face everyday. She is a giant bimbo and Kris is a big dope so this relationship should have worked just fine.

November 3, 2011 at 6:04 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Easy E

All right, call the dog catcher, that stupid Kardashian mutt got loose again! Shoot on sight!

November 2, 2011 at 6:12 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Syra

The Kartrashians insult our intelligence! She claims she had doubts before she walked down the isle for tv, heah right! Then she got married to Kris a second time on the Ellen D show on national television again! this news was on all the magazines and tabloids. Kim and her greedy mom are now trying to save face, too late! We all know you are SO Phony and pathetic! Go away, we all live in the real world, you trash are just the 1% that only care about the mighty dollar! Kim did not marry for love.

November 2, 2011 at 5:18 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Minnie

i think they should stop airing that wedding that everybody, including Kim, knew it wasnt going to last. and then, she should return the wedding ring and all the gifts she received on her wedding day. and whatever money she made off this wedding, she should donate. i think this is the only way her fans are going to understand that she made a mistake and that she is also human. we all make mistakes. do that Kim, and go on with ur life.

November 2, 2011 at 4:36 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Robert Hastings

The Kardashians are followed with as much vigor by the media as the Royal Family of Britain. The main difference, in my opinion, is that the British Royal Family has a tradition of service to the country; you'll see that most of the royal line serves in the military for a few years.

That's not the case with American royalty, but, then again, if Kim Kardashian joined the military she would probably get raped .

November 2, 2011 at 4:34 pm | Report abuse |
  37. K. Humphries

Want the true story? Here it is. I married for love, but honestly, that thing was so big it was like throwing a hot dog down a hallway. Couldn't stand it any longer.

November 2, 2011 at 3:10 pm | Report abuse |
  38. wendy

Looks like the Kardashians punked their fans and sponsors. I'm no fan. Don't watch narcissists and reality shows. This marriage was over once the camera stopped rolling.

November 2, 2011 at 1:15 pm | Report abuse |
  39. Patman

Why does anyone care about this ho?

November 2, 2011 at 12:47 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Pliny

At least she still has her first, true and only love....

....money.

November 2, 2011 at 12:43 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Rock

I guess that 9 foot tall dude discovered her pen1s

November 2, 2011 at 11:07 am | Report abuse |
  42. FORREST

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJBTJEEwsBA&w=640&h=390]

November 1, 2011 at 9:16 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Dash kar

I hope Kim dies old and lonley, because she just said goodbye to "down to earth" man who told her the truth!! She couldn't handle the truth.... they made millions off their wedding show... he gets scammed out of a "investment" .... she runs... her way out to say my money, my fame next Guy! ... lol poor K.humphries

November 1, 2011 at 6:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • Madtown

Don't feel bad for him, he got paid well in this business deal. He's smiling all the way to the bank.

November 2, 2011 at 11:45 am | Report abuse |
    • girlking

Wow so mean spirited. I hope nothing ever happens to you or a family member of yours.

November 2, 2011 at 7:57 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Renee

This whole thing is a joke! I use to love watching this show and I watched the whole wedding and believed that they would make it longer than this. The scary part of all of this is look at how many of us have take time out of our lives to leave comments that no one really cares about. I am discussed with the whole thing. I like khloe, she speaks her mind and she is the only one in this family that has any sense!!!! Kris Jenner should be put in a closet somewhere and locked away. How can you be a proud momma when you assist your children in making fools of themselves on a regular day to day life. These people need to get a life and a clue about what life is all about. Give me Khloe and Bruce and the rest can sit in a bucket and wait for the next life changing moment to fall on their heads!!!! OVER IT!

November 1, 2011 at 5:11 pm | Report abuse |
  45. moon627

i bet Paris Hilton is happy to see Kim trip up :)

November 1, 2011 at 4:19 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Beth

Sounds like she either a) doesn't want to be loyal/faithful or b) that she wanted a higher $$ allowance every week and Kris either a) wanted a loyal/faithful marriage with Kim or b) refuses to give her that big buck on Friday...

November 1, 2011 at 3:22 pm | Report abuse |
  47. fernace

I'm never mad at you anymore, Mr. Ed! I want to be your blog g-friend so you can choke me with yo junk, remember!(Lol) Some1 else is harrassing you, my man, not me! I always post under my own blog tag, fernace! Have a good day!! ;-)

November 1, 2011 at 2:51 pm | Report abuse |
  48. Boof

I've had goldfish that lived longer.

November 1, 2011 at 2:46 pm | Report abuse |
  49. Frances

Why doesn't she go to the NHL.

November 1, 2011 at 2:05 pm | Report abuse |
  50. Vin Diesel

Pump me up

November 1, 2011 at 1:19 pm | Report abuse |
  51. Mr. Ed

@fernace – y so mad at me gf? lol

November 1, 2011 at 1:17 pm | Report abuse |
  52. Tattoo'd Princess

Too much time invested in people who do not affect our everyday lives...

November 1, 2011 at 1:16 pm | Report abuse |
  53. Mr. Ed

Im sorry fernace. friends ? lol

November 1, 2011 at 1:13 pm | Report abuse |
  54. Tom, Long Beach, California

the selfish attention ho got exactly what she deserves......she got her failr tale wedding and her show and her free bling but that's the problem....it's her, her, her and a marriage is about them......Kris was just her latest tool and if you think that can is big now...take a look at mommy attention ho and you can see where it's going....Kris, you are lucky to get out now! Take Lamar with you and save our Lakers

November 1, 2011 at 12:58 pm | Report abuse |
  55. J

Best News every!! 2 useless spoiled brats cant get alone after their families spent 10 mil for 72 days of fun and now they will make another stupid citcom about it!! While people lose thier homes and children starve we are supposed to care about these wastes of life? move on, the REAL world is hard enough, keep playing house, and leave us out of it!!

November 1, 2011 at 12:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • MARGARET

WITH THE WORLD FALLING APART..DO YOU REALLY ABOUT KIM KARDASHIAN AND HER LITTLE PROBLEM...WHEN SHE HAS HER IN BETWEEN BOYFRIENDS AND NEXT HUSBAND YOU'LL SUPPORT HER. WORRY ABOUT WHAT'S REALLY HOLDING ON TO YOUR HOMES AND JOBS NOT THIS FANTASY OF STUPIDITY

November 1, 2011 at 4:33 pm | Report abuse |
  56. ily kardashians(:

Everyybody kknew their marrige was gonna end... ii wish kim k would find somebody PERFECT! She is a hardworker and would love some amazong guy. GOOD LUCK KIMBERLEY NOELL KARDASHIAN!(;
    I love your whole family. ;D

November 1, 2011 at 12:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • Uh huh

Working on your back isn't considered real work by most Americans....

November 2, 2011 at 12:39 pm | Report abuse |
  57. Kevin

All for money, she should have given the money for the wedding to a homeless shelter and fed the poor, but her pimp mother wouldn't stand for that. Hope she gives him back the ring.....

November 1, 2011 at 12:47 pm | Report abuse |
  58. Reckle$$

@Mr. Ed: Give it a rest already numb nut$.

November 1, 2011 at 12:42 pm | Report abuse |
  59. k. pub

I think she should stay out of the country, its where she belongs!

November 1, 2011 at 12:42 pm | Report abuse |
  60. Lissie

Who is Kim Kardashian and how has she made this world any better? What has she done to deserve all this publicity? Her father at one time had his name on TV and she just goes with it????? This family is a joke...I'm happy to be Canadian and have seen and heard some of the horrible and tragic things that are going on in the US due to the economy.... It's too bad that she is so selfish and has wasted all that money and time to "be the popular girl" She could of maybe helped people find homes, get off the streets and help feed kids that have lost everything... Gorgeous, YES!! But beauty only can last for so long...Look at her Mom..so self concious she wouldn't even go in a bathing suit when in Bora Bora (the 10 minutes I've actually watched of the show) I give her a year and it will be Kim Who?? You might want to start saving those millions Kim...I'm sure Kris Humphries will find a woman who will love him for him and not just to play "bride" with...

November 1, 2011 at 12:28 pm | Report abuse |
  61. Frances

@Timme62 The Wookie's taken.

November 1, 2011 at 12:16 pm | Report abuse |
  62. Timme62

That's what happens when you have a mixed-marriage. I knew that Lurch wouldn't last long with the armenian hyperblow. Maybe he would have had better luck with her sister the wookie.

November 1, 2011 at 12:10 pm | Report abuse |
  63. Mike Olexa

This has to be the most disfunctional family in TV history. This was all done for money and ratings – nothing more – unfortunately I think Kris Humphries is another victim of the Kardashian monster run by the ever present mother who is no better than Michael Lohan. Hopefully Rob will figure this out before his mom ruins his life too. Any ever notice Bruce Jenner just sits back and lets everything happen...its because he has no control over his wife. And the sad thing is the American public is as guilty as they are because they tune in to watch all their crap.

November 1, 2011 at 11:51 am | Report abuse |
    • LIz

Mike you hit it right on the nose.. Kris Humphries should file a lawsuit against his immature wife and her family..

November 1, 2011 at 12:41 pm | Report abuse |
  64. Missy

What a discrace. I wonder what her father would think if he was still alive. She is so fake, but I guess that's what Hollywood is all about, make believe and fairytails.

November 1, 2011 at 11:41 am | Report abuse |
    • HR

Ummm, her dad got OJ off.... I'm pretty sure he'd be proud of all the $$$ she made off this farce of a wedding....

November 2, 2011 at 12:35 pm | Report abuse |
  65. fernace

Kim didn't know her husband wanted to turn her into a housewife!? This relationship must have been more shallow than the shallow end of the pool! These are things you discuss in the beginning of a relationship, not as you're divorcing! They spent 10 mil on her wedding just for her to give up after 2 months!Is she aware of how many paychecks that might make or how many kids might eat!? She was not inlove & making a mockery of the whole prospect of finding a mate & having kids! She's a rich, disgusting beyotch who has nothing but shallowness to offer the world! She needs to stay on the other side of the world!!

November 1, 2011 at 11:36 am | Report abuse |
  66. boocat

I am really tired of hearing about this no talent media wh*re and her stupid family. What kind of pathetic losers watch this dreck anyway?

November 1, 2011 at 11:29 am | Report abuse |
    • KJ

Obviously you care.. why bother to read the article and comment then????

November 1, 2011 at 11:46 am | Report abuse |
    • Cee

Sorry but I have to agree with boocat. I have never watched even a second of her show and really the only time I watched anything with her in length was the Ray J tape and she wasn't even good in that. I'm reading and commenting on this article because I just find it crazy and a little weird that people actually watch this crap and care about this chick. Look I don't hate people I don't know and I wish Kim all the best, she can make all the money in the world but sometimes thats not all that its about. I have a funny feeling that those that are defending her (mostly women) want to be just like Kim. You must want to not do any real work or make any possitive contribution to the world you just want to be rich and famous because you opened your legs for some C list celeb like Ray J. I find that really sad and could never bring myself to be jealous of someone like that. The only tv show about that family that I would watch would involve a real story showing how this weird family got this way. I mean my mother would kill my sister if she did the things Kim does yet Kims mom seems more than happy with the way her daughter behaves since she is making money off it.

November 3, 2011 at 6:16 pm | Report abuse |
  67. Louie

I thought she had more heart than that. She wanted to be a beautiful bride and she was, but she doesn't want to be a wife. It looks like she used the guy for the party.

November 1, 2011 at 11:28 am | Report abuse |
  68. @Boo

Yes, M. Austin was funny too.

November 1, 2011 at 11:22 am | Report abuse |
  69. Timmy

Red Flag should have went up for him immediately when he was contacted by the producers for her reality show for a the first date rather than Kim herself.

November 1, 2011 at 11:06 am | Report abuse |
  70. Tristen

The only thing I like about Kim besides her beauty is,she knocked Paris Hilton off the map now that one I couldn't stand to look at.With that being said I wonder what the next bimbo will look like and besides good giving good bjs what her claim to fame won't be.

November 1, 2011 at 10:59 am | Report abuse |
  71. BETTY

KIM YOU GOT YOUR FAIREY TALE WEDDING SO STOP ACTING LIKE A BABY AND GROW UP MARRIAGE IS COMPREMIZE CRY BABY ( GOOOO KHOLE)

November 1, 2011 at 10:59 am | Report abuse |
  72. Boo

@Miles Austin was funny too.

November 1, 2011 at 10:46 am | Report abuse |
  73. Boof

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.............HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

November 1, 2011 at 10:44 am | Report abuse |
  74. Beautiful Vixen

@Reggie Bush @Ray J....lol

November 1, 2011 at 10:41 am | Report abuse |
  75. Beautiful Vixen

It's obvious she wants a man she can control and change for her. I don't think this guy is the type to let her, her mother and sisters turn him into another Bruce. She wants everything to be easy/handed to her. She is not going to want to work on the marraige because it has to be her way or no way. He is better off just cutting ties and moving on.

November 1, 2011 at 10:37 am | Report abuse |
  76. Madison

There are so many other publicity stunts to pull. Why marriage? Why does hollywood play with marriage. it's not a joke.

November 1, 2011 at 10:34 am | Report abuse |
  77. M. Austin

You guys were soooo 3 years ago, she's thinking of the Miles I put on her!

November 1, 2011 at 10:30 am | Report abuse |
  78. Reggie Bush

She misses me, I can tell... too bad.

November 1, 2011 at 10:21 am | Report abuse |
    • Ray J

Playa please! She didn't miss you one second. She knew where her fame began, and that was with none other than yours truly. I put her on the damn map to begin with.

November 1, 2011 at 10:23 am | Report abuse |
    • Rosebuddy

You shouldn't even give a crap.

November 1, 2011 at 4:36 pm | Report abuse |
  79. Seriously

Seriously, what a joke. With the economy being the way it is, we have fools like this spending money on a scam, not to mention the slap in the face for a real marriage. Stop giving HER the attention that she craves!!

November 1, 2011 at 10:17 am | Report abuse |
  80. k

Someone give the poor girl money to get her @ss lipo'd...serioulsy the thing is going to get spun around and take out a truck.

November 1, 2011 at 10:15 am | Report abuse |
  81. FlagsWereFlying

She was a beautiful bride. It was obvious before the wedding that he was masking a controlling personality. He kept talking out of both sides of his mouth .... first saying he is supportive and accepting of her reality fame and business successes and then saying contradictory things. She'll find a nice guy. He'll find someone without a backbone or career who'll he control as they live off his money.

November 1, 2011 at 10:10 am | Report abuse |
    • ryan

you need help. You obviously are her gardener or publicist. If not...get a life.

November 1, 2011 at 11:07 am | Report abuse |
    • liz

Please tell me that you are not serious. This girl (kim) thats what I call someone who is immature marries a man and files a divorce becaue she cant handle living away from mummy becasue of her husbands job. Shame on you for even taking her side.. I hope that someone CANCELS her show and endorsements.. And I hope that he files a lawsuit against her and her family and wins becasue obviously she thinks that MARRIAGE AND FAMILY VALUES IS A JOKE AND IS ONLY ABOUT TV RATINGS... I do not feel sorry for her she should have thought about all of this before she walked down the alise, and screwed up anothers life.

November 1, 2011 at 11:52 am | Report abuse |
    • mrsk

Flags – i agree with you that Kris was not a keeper – at least in Kims case. He's a nice boy for an ordinary girl but Kim is far from being ordinary and he knew that going in. All the whiney crybaby haters are just jealous. The truth hurts but the K family is rich and you are not so just deal with it. ;)

November 1, 2011 at 1:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • Madtown

LOL!!!!!! Wow, you actually thought this whole thing was for real? Hilarious! It was a business deal, nothing more. I'm there they will also get you to tune in to part 2 of her "fairytale wedding" special on the E! Network. I'm sure all parties are already in contract talks. Wonder who the next groom prop will be?

November 2, 2011 at 11:43 am | Report abuse |
    • KD

@mrsk.....really? You must be related or living in the Kardashian world of no reality. She used that kid for more "me" time. I don't watch that crap because that is what it is....crap. Sickening.

November 2, 2011 at 1:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • Carl S

The only people who could not see the guy is manipulative are similar in life. He met her as a reality "star" but wants her to live in Minnesota and have babies. Get real folks

November 3, 2011 at 8:56 am | Report abuse |
    • Neece

She should find someone like herself. Lacking in any moral or ethical values. The almight dollar is the only she worships and it shows! LOL She's a joke and and appalling one at that!!!

November 3, 2011 at 4:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • Cee

I just find all of this to be funny and the fact that people are taking sides is even funnier. Bottom line for me is Kim is hot yet has to talent to speak up. Kris is a big dope but worked hard and made his living in the NBA. I would take his side over hers since all she did was sleep with Ray J and act like an idiot to make her doe.

November 3, 2011 at 5:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • Boes73

.Yup. You're right. She is a publicity seeking monger with a family who is a bunch of no-talent whiners who have an idiot for a mother and a jellyfish for a father.

Oh, you meant Kris was the problem...never mind.

November 10, 2011 at 8:44 pm | Report abuse |
  82. walker

I hope the zombies get her. Her and Shane and Lori too. The show will be better then. Right now it is too much drama and not enough zombies. Whole season has been like that.

November 1, 2011 at 10:09 am | Report abuse |
  83. Jade

SERIOUSLY, NO ONE AT THIS POINT, I'M SURE CARES WHETHER SHE'S DIVORCED OF MARRIED.....I MYSELF, LIKE A LOT OF PEOPLE I'M SURE WERE NOT SUPRISED TO HEAR ABOUT THIS DIVORCE.....I THINK NOW THE KARDASHIANS WILL HAVE MORE PEOPLE HATE THEM......TALK ABOUT THE HATERS, THEY'LL BE A HUGE LIST NOW.....I REALLY HOPE THE REALITY SHOW, THEIR ENDORSEMENTS OF THEIR CLOTHES AT SEARS, PERFUME, COMMERCIALS, ETC. ETC. ETC. ALL GET CUT OFF FROM THIS RIDICULOUS SCAM THAT THEY PULLED...PEOPLE ARE SICK AND TIRED OF THESE PEOPLE, ESPECIALLY ME......THEY PROBABLY WILL REGRET THIS, AND THEY WILL SEE THE FEW FANS THAT ARE LEFT WILL BE HATERS TOO.......NUF SAID.....

November 1, 2011 at 9:50 am | Report abuse |
    • CKR

Couldn't have said it better myself! AMEN!

November 1, 2011 at 10:48 am | Report abuse |
    • Housewife?

All the Kardashians are so lacking in personality and anything "real" yet they pretend like they're a normal family for "reality"? Nothing about them is real, they're all botoxed and chopped, dripping in made up drama, and really really bad actors. Get them off the air already and who really thought that wedding was real? It was cuz she was so hung up on the "Real Princesses" wedding in April that she had to try and one up.

November 1, 2011 at 5:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • Richard T

I am just SOOOO tired of Kim and her pitiful family. I wish that they would pack up their things and go back to wherever they came from. No talent, no personality, just a big bunch of BOOBS (in more ways than one!) CYA!

November 2, 2011 at 8:25 am | Report abuse |
    • JPS

These Kardashians are nothing more than a bunch of publicity-seeking, money hungry, dysfunctional celebrity wannabes. The reason we pay so much attention to them is because we just cannot seem to turn away from a wreck. Just think about it....how many of you stop to see what happened at any accident that you happen to come upon. People are naturally curious and the Kardashians are a curious bunch.

November 2, 2011 at 11:28 am | Report abuse |
    • PK

Bet Kris feels like a jerk being suckered into that fiasco!

November 2, 2011 at 2:20 pm | Report abuse |
  84. Morgan J.

I'd still hit it hard.

November 1, 2011 at 9:47 am | Report abuse |
  85. Jean

"The aftermath?"

No one give's a flying fat rat's poop. THAT'S the aftermath.

November 1, 2011 at 9:44 am | Report abuse |
    • Marie-Therese

Well..Shame Shame Shame on Kim ....First of all the US is in deep trouble... mothers & fathers finding it hard to put food on the table for their kids... 3 wedding dresses...millions of dollars wedding..!!!divorce!!! It truly sickens me!!! SHAME SHAME SHAME

November 17, 2011 at 2:33 pm | Report abuse |
  86. Five bucks...

...says she bangs an aborigine.

November 1, 2011 at 9:42 am | Report abuse |
    • mary

This Women is nasty!! They don't care about family values, all they care about is money, and the attention the media give to them! Disgusting trash!!!!!!

November 2, 2011 at 12:58 pm | Report abuse |
  87. get educated

@ Mr. Ed. Not until you brng me that paycheck of over $900,000,000.. If not, get YOUR OWN DAM SANDWHICH

November 1, 2011 at 1:09 pm | Report abuse |
  88. liz

Good that will keep her fat ass away from the NFL

November 1, 2011 at 1:47 pm | Report abuse |