Justin Bieber sets YouTube record
November 1st, 2011

Justin Bieber sets YouTube record

It’s not all that surprising that Justin Bieber would break a YouTube record, but the teen dream has done it! E! News reports that J Biebs is the first person to garner two billion views on a YouTube channel.

According to Gossip Cop, the 17-year-old “Baby” singer scored 94 million views on his channel in the past month alone. Justin has surpassed Lady Gaga's YouTube record, which was set when she became the first artist to hit the 1 billion views mark in October 2010.

Justin’s “Baby” video is still the No. 1 video on YouTube, with over 631, 357, 015 views as of October.

But Bieber still has a ways to go if he wants to best Mother Monster online. With over 15 million followers, Gaga’s the most popular celeb on Twitter.

Bieber's Christmas album, “Under the Mistletoe,” is out now.

1. justin bieber, justin bieber 2012, justin bieber lyrics, justin bieber concert, justin bieber video, justin bieber fansite, justin bieber and selena gomez, justin bieber photos, justin bieber website, about justin bieber, justin bieber song, justin bieber

Just want to say your article is as astounding. The clarity on your post is simply cool and i can suppose you are an expert on this subject. Well together with your permission allow me to take hold of your feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please keep up the gratifying work.

November 7, 2012 at 7:49 pm | Report abuse |
  2. hip hop rap

You recognize thus significantly in terms of this topic, made me individually believe it from numerous numerous angles. Its like men and women aren't interested until it's one thing to accomplish with Woman gaga! Your own stuffs nice. All the time deal with it up!

May 11, 2012 at 3:34 am | Report abuse |
  3. David Chamberlain

Helpful information. Lucky me I found your web site accidentally, and I'm shocked why this accident didn't came about in advance! I bookmarked it.

May 10, 2012 at 1:47 am | Report abuse |
  4. Colonel Walter E. Kurtz

Justin Bieber once did a show for us just north of the Doh-Long Bridge and I will never ever do that again...Napalm in the morning means victory....

November 8, 2011 at 5:15 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Chato2006

That's just great!!! he already has an enormous ego. Rude to his fans, not signing autographs. Great job people.

November 3, 2011 at 10:05 am | Report abuse |
  6. Just Saying

How long do you think it will be before he is in Rehab and paying that baby daddy child support?

November 3, 2011 at 10:03 am | Report abuse |
  7. Meh

sorry...i f@rted

November 3, 2011 at 8:43 am | Report abuse |
  8. mimi

he looks like a mini Donald trump with his wig on backwards

November 2, 2011 at 10:02 pm | Report abuse |
  9. mimi

who

November 2, 2011 at 9:47 pm | Report abuse |
  10. mimi

Justa Baby with a mic bigger then him and a bad hair doo,must be wearing his old mans clothes.Give him 20 years and we will have a bald overweight has never been.

November 2, 2011 at 9:46 pm | Report abuse |
  11. mimi

He needs a bottle to suck on.
    Take him out of Elvis's clothes and you would have a piece of macaroni with a real bad wig

November 2, 2011 at 9:42 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Neutral

I cannot believe how people react on CNN sound off boards. I expect to see intelligent people here, and instead I find people in dire need of anger management. Grow up for heavens sake. Yea I said heaven. I believe in god and I am not ashamed . And if u don't it doesn't matter, he believes in you.

November 2, 2011 at 9:16 pm | Report abuse |
  13. hagras

YEAH JUSTIN!!!!! go, boy go!!

November 2, 2011 at 9:12 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Jimmy

~80% of those views are of the haters on Youtube. So, technically, Lady GaGa is still winning.

November 2, 2011 at 8:24 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Easy E

2 billion weetawds and counting...

November 2, 2011 at 6:08 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Selena G.

2 Billion before his balls dropped....way to go baby.

November 2, 2011 at 1:42 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Pat

9 out of 10 child molesters choose his You Tube channel....

November 2, 2011 at 1:41 pm | Report abuse |
  18. ANGEL

I dont know what it is about that song "Baby" but whenever I play that video and or song for my 8 month old neice and nephew, all crying and screaming stops .. So although i'm wasnt a fan of beiber, i instantly became one once i found out the secret to get babies to keep queit!!! And i definately helped that song reach its goal because I play that youtube video everyday at least 20 times a day for my neice and nephew to be happy!!!

November 2, 2011 at 1:17 pm | Report abuse |
  19. jason83

who the hell is justin bieber?

November 2, 2011 at 12:58 pm | Report abuse |
  20. ANN

Here's why, Kids are watching because they have no taste and adults are watching to laugh at him. There are 80% negative comments on youtube on the guy.

November 2, 2011 at 10:44 am | Report abuse |
  21. aNN

who is soooooo into this guy? 5 year olds . boring geek

November 2, 2011 at 10:41 am | Report abuse |
  22. ...

What's with promoting this male-femaleness these days? I have been unfortunate enough to hear him sing and I was not impressed. His voice is too, avg 12 year old bob.

November 2, 2011 at 9:47 am | Report abuse |
  23. MPL

Somebody needs to tell him the "closet" door is made of glass!

November 2, 2011 at 8:21 am | Report abuse |
  24. Jim

He already set a record on YouTube. His videos are some of the most disliked in the history of video-sharing.

Unfortunately, the amount of hate he gets is key to his success. Without attention, he would've faded away.

November 2, 2011 at 7:34 am | Report abuse |
  25. Dale

He's one of the 1%ers , protest him 99%ers

November 2, 2011 at 6:36 am | Report abuse |
  26. selena g.

Justins got a micro-penis you gals, and he's way to nervous in bed. Sorry to disapoint! It's like doing it with a big teddy bear!

November 2, 2011 at 6:35 am | Report abuse |
  27. Inmate Bruno

he-is my futher. And he is s#xxy

November 2, 2011 at 4:55 am | Report abuse |
  28. loJenk

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlJz2ollrR8&w=640&h=390]

November 2, 2011 at 4:55 am | Report abuse |
  29. Tom

Sure! you know why... because most college students use http://www.bibme.org/ and he pops up every time. I wonder how many other sites he is forced on people, each tim just repopulating on youtube. If you did something like this to be high on Google's search engine list, Google would put you in the dog house however, I am not even sure Youtube is aware the Justin BIeber is doing something similar with youtube.

November 2, 2011 at 4:23 am | Report abuse |
  30. Bill

Proof that society has no taste or standards when it comes to entertainment.

And seriously.... "J Biebs"?

November 2, 2011 at 4:20 am | Report abuse |
  31. Inmate Bruno

I want to eat her sweet little virgin pu55y.

November 2, 2011 at 3:39 am | Report abuse |
  32. sam

why are you not reporting on the more important milestone: how many thumbs down his videos have received?

November 2, 2011 at 3:26 am | Report abuse |
  33. Skater dude

Wow jealous @a comment I wish I was gonna be an outcast millionaire in five years,i'm busing phucking tables at The Red Lobster,and going to college.

November 2, 2011 at 3:25 am | Report abuse |
  34. j

and we care????? 17 and all that money to something to help the planet, then do some to help the rest of us and go away till you grow up

November 2, 2011 at 1:43 am | Report abuse |
  35. A Comment

Justin Bieber is just another person thats going to get replaced pretty soon just like every other teen pop star thats ever existed. In less than 5 years no one is going to pay attention to him and he'll be an outcast millionaire.

November 2, 2011 at 1:41 am | Report abuse |
  36. Josh B

Who is Justin Bieber and why is there a beaver on his head?

November 2, 2011 at 1:26 am | Report abuse |
  37. Ginuwine

Nothin but hype. That and he stole my moves.

November 2, 2011 at 12:54 am | Report abuse |
  38. everettreb

I'm sorry to say that I may have contributed to this.
    Just tree days ago my wife asked "who in the hell is Justin Bieber?".
    I said "trust me you ain't missing nothing" but yet I still looked him up on youtube to show her and of course she agree that she had not missed anything.
    It's funny how CNN twists everything about this guy to make it sound like everyone is crazy about him.

November 2, 2011 at 12:47 am | Report abuse |
  39. Mauro

He is popular with kids and all the kids have access to internet. The fact he gas 600 million hits does not make him more special that other singers. Madonna does not reach 10 million but she is Madonna.

November 2, 2011 at 12:44 am | Report abuse |
  40. Justin Bieber

Don't hate me just because I am superstar! :D

November 2, 2011 at 12:42 am | Report abuse |
  41. TY

They fail to mention that it is the most disliked video on youtube....

November 2, 2011 at 12:40 am | Report abuse |
  42. chris daughtry

So many good songs are forgotten because of him

November 1, 2011 at 11:44 pm | Report abuse |
  43. J.C.

I'd wager many of the hits did not result in a positive comment being left on YouTube.

November 1, 2011 at 11:37 pm | Report abuse |
  44. SMAKAHO

HE SETS RECORD ON YOUTUABER FOR BEING THAN GAYEST EVER....

November 1, 2011 at 11:31 pm | Report abuse |
  45. I AM PROUD TO SAY THIS>>>

I have NEVER heard a single song by Justin Bieber. I have heard a parody version of a song once, but never once have I heard a song by this kid. It is not because I am under a rock. It is because I do not listen to the radio (Clear Channel stuff is not allowed in my house). I do not watch anything on VH1, MTV, or COOL TV. The music I have is good, and it is in my Ipod. When I watch stuff on Youtube, it is NEVER Lady Caca or bieber. I am a better person because of this.

November 1, 2011 at 11:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • A proud Bieber fan

You are missing out. He is really quite talented. I don't understand why everyone is so hateful toward someone who has been so successful. Jealous much? He is not just another pretty boy pop sensation. He has got a really unique voice, is an exceptional dancer and can play multiple instruments well. Since when did this country become so critical of those who succeed? I hope he remains a top superstar for many years to come, that he stays grounded and out of trouble. I wish him all the best and if all of you could stop being so hateful, maybe you would see how great he is. He deserves all his success. I'm rooting for him.

November 2, 2011 at 12:13 am | Report abuse |
    • jesse

would you suck his dick?

November 2, 2011 at 12:31 am | Report abuse |
  46. Really?

Man, what a bunch of cynical self-haters ruining everyone's life online. No friends? Hate is useless, just like all these commments.

November 1, 2011 at 11:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • nute

LOL comments are ruining lives! Really? You just said that?! I about fell out of my chair!

November 2, 2011 at 2:17 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Imminent

Besides, CNN why are you posting this garbage? Don't you have more important news to follow? This is sad reporting right here. Up the game a bit or else you'll start losing your intellectual readers.

November 1, 2011 at 11:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • GAngel

Very sad indeed. In this day, a new J.B in the womb about to be born every 2.5 seconds, cnn will be there to report. stay tuned.

November 1, 2011 at 11:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • @ Imminent

Well if you wanted REAL news, why are you in the entertainment section?

November 2, 2011 at 9:05 am | Report abuse |
  48. Imminent

It's NOT an accomplishment. It's spam hits thanks to his sad marketing/PR that creates fake accounts daily spamming his metro name across thousands of non-related video posts a month. Youtube does NOT have a security measure for bot spamming his links. There's little security – if we few here spammed CNN's name for the next year on Youtube, it would become the highest hit site.

November 1, 2011 at 11:04 pm | Report abuse |
  49. Ryan

I thought the record was for the amount of dislikes on youtube.

November 1, 2011 at 11:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • everettreb

Yeah apparently CNN is not reading the comments on his video's or looking at the dislikes. LOL

November 2, 2011 at 12:52 am | Report abuse |
  50. ShaneB

Its just because Chuck Norris let him.

November 1, 2011 at 10:59 pm | Report abuse |
  51. ambigay winnie

He is a rock star. I really love him.

November 1, 2011 at 10:59 pm | Report abuse |
  52. Justin Bieber's Colon

Bieber has the best bowel movements of any Canadian teenager!

November 1, 2011 at 10:54 pm | Report abuse |
  53. Canada The Land On Top

ANOTHER CANADIAN SUPERSTAR! We have what it takes, eh?

November 1, 2011 at 10:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • oh no he didn't

I'm Canadian and I am really embarrassed the you had to bring that up.
      Please don't ever do that again. Thx.

November 1, 2011 at 10:44 pm | Report abuse |
  54. andy

There is about 1900 inmates with pictures of the sweetie in their cells, I don't have to say what for .LOL

November 1, 2011 at 10:30 pm | Report abuse |
  55. GAngel

oh , sheesh, please wake up world, it's so surprising so many people follow this guy, or anybody else for that matter who flaunts themself as such as he in a time when so many people are hurting economically. But then again, it would really put you in a whole new category if you made millions then decided to drive a toyota now wouldn't it? A fleet of thousand dollar cars lets you think u arrived, i guess? Music is a universal language all understand but when u flaunt like he does, it just says major cheeseball. Bet he has all his clothes lined up just like his many cars. Keep talent raw, not about how many hits u have, but in the fame generation , that's all that matters, me me me, i need to know the world
    knows me. How many hits does a 17 yr old future scientist that might find a cure for cancer get? Nothing , until u would need him to save your life, until then just keep listening to your J.B. , he will get u through the rough time, while you buy him another car to drive down the street with all his motorcade. Idiolizing lame.

November 1, 2011 at 10:26 pm | Report abuse |
  56. BlackDynamite

Only 2 Billion idiots on the planet?
    I thought there were more. This is actually good news.......
    BD

November 1, 2011 at 10:26 pm | Report abuse |
  57. John Smith

They forgot to add the most important part. Its also the number one video on youtube with the most dislikes on the most viewed video of all time :)

November 1, 2011 at 10:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • boil the bunny

You still have to view to dislike.

November 1, 2011 at 10:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • dave

@boil
      Something you need to understand is people like to see train wrecks. Plan 9 from outerspace and other cult classic movies are watched not for their "awesome perfection" but due to the fact they are so terrible that they are laughable. JB = train wreck on steroids thus 2 billion views.

November 2, 2011 at 12:15 pm | Report abuse |
  58. Mrs.Bieber

He's the besets singer in the whole wold

November 1, 2011 at 10:16 pm | Report abuse |
  59. Hugh Jass

I bet the total number of hate vids on YouTube dedicated to JB far surpasses 5 billion.

November 1, 2011 at 10:07 pm | Report abuse |
  60. Kent Bowen

I hope he's saving his money.

November 1, 2011 at 9:55 pm | Report abuse |
  61. Rod C. Venger

Oh spare me. With a proxy server and a little bit of programming, I could put 2 Billion views onto any channel.

November 1, 2011 at 9:54 pm | Report abuse |
  62. Joseph Fattal

What that thing he has in his mouth?. Whatever, he would have been an attractive little girl.

November 1, 2011 at 9:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bieber bieber

It's called a Wireless microphone. And he's not a girl he's a young MAN.
      You're Welcome.

November 1, 2011 at 9:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • Time Travel'r

Did you really just say 'attractive little girl'? There's something wrong with you. Think about it.

November 2, 2011 at 9:19 am | Report abuse |
  63. JA

Wait till he hits puberty. Once his voice starts squeaking after every third syllable, watch his fanbase clear out and deny ever hearing of him.

November 1, 2011 at 9:28 pm | Report abuse |
  64. YeahItsMe72

Wow he already had the record for suck-iest work on youtube. It's great to see him build on that success. Imagine if he and Rebecca Black made a video together? It would be hard to imagine how bad that video could be.

November 1, 2011 at 9:24 pm | Report abuse |
  65. wowNumb

uhm, wow, yeah, guess there's WAY more gay male teens than I ever dreamed of.

November 1, 2011 at 9:21 pm | Report abuse |
  66. Tracy

"But Bieber still has a ways to go if he wants to best Mother Monster online."

Say what? CNN, you really need to start editing your articles or fire your current editor.

November 1, 2011 at 9:16 pm | Report abuse |
  67. Mohammed

hard work pays off. Making it in music is not small task and this guy has accomplished that at such a young age. I hope he holds up the talent / fan base after his voice changes (to adult). Michael Jackson, George Wassuf are some big success stories to follow... good luck to him and all the best!

November 1, 2011 at 9:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • BCA

He's only successful because parents have forgotten how to beat their children for being stupid.

November 1, 2011 at 9:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • @ BCA

If he's so stupid how come he's out there living his dream while you're living in your mother's basement posting hate on a CNN blog?

November 2, 2011 at 9:03 am | Report abuse |
  68. Paul

plenty of envious people around here .. yada yada ,,, losers, you wish you were Justin ... to be frank with you ... I am too old to like the guy ... not being a hormonally unstable teenager female give me the advantage to judge with objectivity ... I can tell you , the guy has talent ... and the losers who are envious .. well, just get a life, when you have managed to be 1/10000000th of Justin .. then just say you suck, because that's al you'll ever do, while your daughter wishes she cold bank Justin

November 1, 2011 at 8:56 pm | Report abuse |
  69. John

Let's see where he is in 10 years. Then his followers will have more important things to do than go to youtube.

November 1, 2011 at 8:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • jesse

won't matter, he'll have made his millions and could retire at 21!!

November 2, 2011 at 12:35 am | Report abuse |
  70. justme

hey datruth indoctrinated is probably closer to the truth or do you suppose his parents gave him a choice wethere to attend church as a child or not , get em young and brainwash em eh ?

November 1, 2011 at 8:55 pm | Report abuse |
  71. Athenasaints

I still want to say, if Biebster can sing Girls' Generation's "Gee" in Korean and dance to it, I will be more impressed. If not, I could careless.

November 1, 2011 at 8:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • ummm

Girls generation is good group in Korea but dance.. lol... I love Korean music but dancing is something I think Koreans can't do much of accept like cheer leaders.. I live in korea. Most Koreans bob their head to techno/electro, hip hop they do a step called Seoul dancing, traditional dances, and they copy from the U.S. dancing/songs (GD/Gdragon) is one good example.. I still listen to a lot of Korean music because I like it but they should do better dance then what they do.. favorite groups is Top, Girl Generation, 2n1, se7en, and well few others I am not going to list. O guess what I am not a tru Bieber fan he has a voice and he can dance.. Most koreans dance to Baby as well in the night clubs and Hip Hop Clubs. Please, know what you are talking about before you come on here and blast him or try to say other things that you know nothing about.

November 1, 2011 at 9:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • @ Athenasaints

SONES!!!

November 2, 2011 at 9:01 am | Report abuse |
    • Get a room (@ ummm)

I agree that K-Pop dancing is not up to par with the US.

November 2, 2011 at 9:13 am | Report abuse |
  72. freddy j

how long will it take for him to actually come out, or just be OUTED

November 1, 2011 at 7:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • Hood

He's BIG DADDY BIEBS now. Mariah Yeater filed a paternity lawsuit against him claiming he's the father of her baby. And she wants him to take a paternity test.

November 1, 2011 at 9:35 pm | Report abuse |
  73. Tina Tangi

im proud of justin bieber
    he has had a bunch of hard times with life...
    he deserves all the respect a hero needs!!!
    i didnt get to win anything from him or about him..
    i just got the platinum ticket but i didnt win :( i am sad but i will hope that the person that wins should have an amazing time!!
    i love u justin biebeer

November 1, 2011 at 6:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • someoneelse

I don't bear him ill will, but he is not a hero.

November 1, 2011 at 8:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • Facts

...Hero? For one thing you are most likely a teenage girl..under 16. and do all teenage heroes go around crashing their Lamborghini, instead of using that money for something more useful/helpful.?

November 2, 2011 at 1:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • Talent Scout

Are you out of your mind?!?! He is not a hero. He has not had a hard time. Pull your skull out of your ka-ka place. He is a pop product for little girls to love. He is a cash cow. He is a child. A teen idol. Nothing more. You are the reason this country is doomed. You and... Justin Beiber.

November 2, 2011 at 3:49 pm | Report abuse |
  74. Red Pison

They call him a girl and yet he's tapping Selena Gomez.

November 1, 2011 at 5:01 pm | Report abuse |
  75. J. Timberlake

Yeah, sets YouTube record for gayist child performer in the world!

November 1, 2011 at 4:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • derp

I think you mean "gayest". Otherwise your use of "gayist" would have to mean that he is some somehow gaying.

November 1, 2011 at 5:12 pm | Report abuse |
  76. lori

Ew. How can anyone listen to this girl?

November 1, 2011 at 4:50 pm | Report abuse |
  77. boil-the-bunny

Not a big fan of his music but it seems that Bieber-fever is still spreading.

November 1, 2011 at 4:38 pm | Report abuse |
  78. jeff

He sounds like a DOOOOODOOOOOHEAD !

November 1, 2011 at 4:38 pm | Report abuse |
  79. kathy

Although I don't buy his music;I love that he is always in touch with his spirituality at such a young age.
    He always gives credit to God for his talent.
    This speaks volumes on how he was raised.

November 1, 2011 at 4:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • derp

I like that he credits the tooth fairy and santa claus for his success as well. All three are equally likely to exist.

November 1, 2011 at 4:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • EatYouAlive

brainwashed from the start.

November 1, 2011 at 5:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • datruth82

@derp and @EatYouAlive: yes, he's so brainwashed that he earns tens of millions of dollars every year to entertain people from all over the world. As opposed to you two...who sit on an entertainment website bashing someone that has accomplished more in less than 20 years of life than you ever will. But, yes, he's completely and utterly brainwashed.

So, how's that God-less existence panning out for you?

November 1, 2011 at 8:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • zee

What is the matter with all you people? Stop bringing these arguments to random articles. Both sides need to calm the heck down!

November 1, 2011 at 9:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • Adam

He should be giving Autotune the credit. At least that is real and is the actual source of his "success".

November 1, 2011 at 9:58 pm | Report abuse |

@dattruth
      Reasons you are a moron:
      1. You are criticizing people for leaving their opinions about faith, which you just did.
      2. In order to prove the existence of your God you have to put other's opinions down.
      3. You defined accomplishment by fame and fortune, I'm sure your God loves that.
      4. You are most likely arguing with two 13 year old boy's comments.
      5. You related the success of Justin Bieber to his faith in God, which is completely irrelevant because if you know anything at all, you know that Justin Bieber's success if founded upon hard work, luck, and image.
      6. You are no better than anyone else, so stop acting like it, you are probably making somewhere in the middle class range or lower if that. Use your belief in God to turn you into a multimillionaire.

Next time think before you type so you don't make yourself look so ridiculous.

November 2, 2011 at 12:32 am | Report abuse |
    • dddddd

@ dattruth:

datruth82 didn't even say anything about whether or not he/she believed in a deity, let alone whichever deity he/she may or may not believe in.

Hasty assumption much?

November 2, 2011 at 1:41 am | Report abuse |
    • Nick

roll tide

November 2, 2011 at 3:07 am | Report abuse |
    • Joe

Yeah, it shows he was raised to blindly accept what he reads in a book and believe that those who aren't of his faith are going to hell. Good thing he mentions this at the end of each show- I want to that the fans...at least the ones who aren't going to hell.

November 2, 2011 at 6:34 am | Report abuse |
    • Sardukar

my daughter is 6 and she believes that Santa Claus is real. When I ask for evidence she says "presents, cookies gone, milk gone.." and I dont really want to ruin that belief...same with religious people we all know that what they believe in is not real but why spoil their fun...they are like kids.

November 2, 2011 at 6:59 am | Report abuse |
    • Christy

To all the non believers posting. God does reveal himself to those who truly believe and have faith in him. Because you have no faith in anything doesnt mean your right. I will be there when you are asked Why and shown that he is real by God himself, and will speak for each and everyone of you because I know you have been led astray.

November 2, 2011 at 7:26 am | Report abuse |
    • BabbleOn

I didn't know that about him. Such humility is very attractive these days, especially when it comes from one who could be outwardly comfortable without it. Plus, he doesn't beat anyone over the head with his beliefs. That's a nice combination. Too bad some readers feel moved to mock anyone who doesn't believe/disbelieve as they do. Most people only attack out of fear. Grow a pair and live your own life as you wish while allowing others to do the same. It's the American way.

November 2, 2011 at 8:02 am | Report abuse |
    • Truth Hurts

Why would anyone care what a guy by the alias "derp" has to say? Usually those who start trouble and make nasty responses to other people clearly have worse problems going on in their lives that they try to cover up by bashing random people on blogs.

November 2, 2011 at 9:00 am | Report abuse |
    • Dave

At least he is not as weird as Lady Gaga.

November 2, 2011 at 4:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • Javi

The problem is to who they call god...Most of them like Gaga call god to SATAN,BAPHOMET OR wherever...

November 2, 2011 at 6:42 pm | Report abuse |
  80. Zack

Geeze Selena, way to stick up for your boyfriend.....

November 1, 2011 at 8:47 pm | Report abuse |
  81. Usher

I have made a terrible mistake.

November 1, 2011 at 10:50 pm | Report abuse |
  82. BAC

You sure did Usher...All the way to the bank.

November 1, 2011 at 10:53 pm | Report abuse |
  83. wann2know

I'm so happy that he truly love me and all my boy friends!

November 2, 2011 at 12:12 am | Report abuse |
  84. arlan palachuk

who is justin baby and why is he on cnn?

November 2, 2011 at 4:42 am | Report abuse |
  85. justme

just 1 comment and i can tell you have no friends and that you son are a life long loser

November 1, 2011 at 9:10 pm | Report abuse |
  86. snooze u lose

u mad bro?

November 1, 2011 at 10:03 pm | Report abuse |
  87. u sad bro?

@gman Who crapped in your cornflakes?

November 2, 2011 at 11:23 am | Report abuse |
  88. @gman

MAN i don't like this kid but that's too extreme! i sure don't wish any ill will toward him but to say that is very low!! I'm thinking there's people that wish that of you.

November 2, 2011 at 2:09 pm | Report abuse |
  89. montyross

yes the tooth fairy and santa (his parents) do exist as does God....

November 2, 2011 at 10:35 pm | Report abuse |