While you were working...
October 28th, 2011

While you were working...

Today's news you might've missed:

• We know that fans of the group Insane Clown Posse don't take kindly to the likes of Charlie Sheen and Tila Tequila, but it looks like they've also become the FBI's newest gang threat. [Wired]
  • Here's a tip, ladies (and gents!) from Nicole Richie to you: Stop with the slutty costumes this Halloween. The mom of two says "the jig is up!" [Us Weekly]
  • Start counting the days now: The magical magic-ness that will be "Magic Mike" is scheduled to arrive in theaters on June 29, 2012. [LAT]
  • Breaking: Vocally, Justin Bieber's balls have dropped. [Billboard]
  • We wonder if Charlie Sheen's success in getting his sitcom picked up has anything to do with this: Bill Murray has joined the actor's indie film that seems to be loosely based on his life, "A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charlie Swan III." [Variety]
  • Reese Witherspoon may be making a "sex tape" with Jason Segel - the two are being eyed to portray a married couple who have an adventurous date night away from the kids, wind up making a sex tape and then lose it. [Deadline]

Filed under: While you were working

1. fitdyeigbcyeskwu

Happy Halloween! Enjoy the trick or treaters! BOOooooo

October 31, 2011 at 1:59 pm | Report abuse |
  2. @missy

U have no idea what u r being friendly with. Don't bother. Unless u like low down drunken pos. He won't talk to u any ways. He has the hots for some1 else who can't stand him. Like I sayed low down pos.

October 31, 2011 at 1:35 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Alecia

yes i troll while eating my tub of lard n coke

October 31, 2011 at 12:52 pm | Report abuse |
  4. @Prissy

Sorry my post was so offensive! Ok, how about this, I'm fresh & clean & my girls are still perky. Is that what you'd rather hear. If that comments was from Mr. Ed, I thought we were friendly. Now, I'm sad. Oh well!

October 31, 2011 at 11:40 am | Report abuse |
  5. @Iraina

Just wait until you start getting trolled all the time. Charlie is the most trolled person on this blog. He actually rarely posts anymore. Yes, the first 2 were him. He does defend his friends & himself. Mr Ed has a bug up his azz for cc. I wonder why that is, jealousy maybe? Just saying, you need to know the whole story, not just what you read. CC is always nice to the folks who are friendly. The hateful posts are not him. You needed to hear the full story!

October 31, 2011 at 11:26 am | Report abuse |
  6. Prissy

Missy no one cares about your weekend keep on and you'll be next.

October 31, 2011 at 11:24 am | Report abuse |
  7. FUA

Hello ladies. I see I am accused of being some one else again. To starrfire. TY for being kind to me.To beautiful. I hope u meant the other day that u were gettin one to. U know what I mean. To Missy. Ill never know what costume u wore. Ill let my imagination run wild. Lol. To peace-even tho u did not want to talk to me lol-I wish u well. Ladies. Happy hallos evening. To many tricks here and just can't stomach these little boys any longer. Mr ed. I wish u would grow a pair of ball s and start being a man. Ladies. It was nice seeing u. Farewell.

October 31, 2011 at 11:24 am | Report abuse |
  8. Iraina Lofton

I deliberately typed to instead of two because I know you'd catch it lol.

October 31, 2011 at 11:14 am | Report abuse |
  9. Iraina Lofton

Why would you or anyone else be afraid of anyone here @charlie crack? I read your novel earlier,you are a strange one I mean you say you're so busy and all popular with women,music,life you brag big time.You act confident until some one criticizes you and misspells a word or to while they're typing. You're strange,now come Mr. Renaissance man put me this inarticulate loser in my place.

October 31, 2011 at 11:04 am | Report abuse |
  10. Missy

Hey Mr. Ed- how are you today? I see you were a busy boy on here this weekend. Naughty, naughty! lol Just wanted to say hi.

October 31, 2011 at 10:25 am | Report abuse |
  11. Missy

Good morning all! Yikes! I'm afraid to post! You ppl need to get outside on occasion & get away from your computers. Way too much pent up frustration. I had a great weekend. Do any of you actually have any fun? Life is way too short for all this hatred. Lighten up, folks!

October 31, 2011 at 10:12 am | Report abuse |
  12. yes kids

Just become a alchoholic like mr ed and yer life will be good. U can act big and bad and cuss ppl out with out leaving yer computer. I just pray mr ed don't have a drivers license. Besides having a label of azz hole, he would be labled a m-u-r-d-e-r-e-r Yea, I am out of here to. Feel free to have last word. @alecia if yer out there. Miss talking with u. If yer trolling these azz holes-Troll on!!!

October 31, 2011 at 9:24 am | Report abuse |
  13. Charlie Crack

Im an attention wh0 re! butter up my fat bun n lets have sum fun kids.

October 31, 2011 at 9:24 am | Report abuse |
  14. @hahaha

U stupid old xunt r still here we c. u really do love this huh. it has to be starrfire, missy, fatty alecia, moon, fix. fix n alecia r big trouble makers.

October 31, 2011 at 9:19 am | Report abuse |
  15. Dare

See kids. See what drugs would do to u. smoking cali will just get u f88ked up in the head like c crack. all those brain cells .. all up in smoke! kids..stay off drugs. its not pretty . cc is an example of what drugs do to u.

October 31, 2011 at 9:14 am | Report abuse |
  16. Jules Jennings

Charlie crap may know a lot but he still has anger problems and he's an attention wh!re.

October 31, 2011 at 9:11 am | Report abuse |
  17. Yes PLEASE

Fxxking go already!!! we all heard you, him, her , n the other were done with this blog already n yet you keep coming on!!! Go away!!! Nobody wants u here! U don't know how to blog n be cool about it! go outside n make friends!!! LEAVE ALREADY!! No my fxxking g()8 i never met a bunch of annoying people like you be4 n chx!xt its only on the blog .i bet in person you're worse!

October 31, 2011 at 9:06 am | Report abuse |
  18. hahaha

Notice TROLLS can't spell and the regulars usually can.

October 31, 2011 at 8:58 am | Report abuse |
  19. speak for urself

I like him. If u only knew half of what he does, u'd be more jealous than u already are ! Swamp music, that is funny. U have no idea and u never will. I am done with this blog also. U don't fit in society, this is your life. I just can't associate myself with ppl like u. Have fun trolling, its the only fun u know. TT

October 31, 2011 at 8:54 am | Report abuse |
  20. hahaha

Face it kids, you miss the regulars so you troll them hard hoping they'll come back. Framing others with your obessive and lame attempts really shows how so beneath life you are.

October 31, 2011 at 8:44 am | Report abuse |
  21. Perry

Yep,charlie crap loves the attention,who the phuck cares that you're going to Louisiana to make swamp music you jackazz.

October 31, 2011 at 8:38 am | Report abuse |
  22. Charlie Sheen

@C. crack. stop ur madness. u have n still here. u switch names. u r coolbreeze n fua. dude just give it a rest. u keep looking like an a$z. if u hv such a full n busy life y keep coming on a blog where nobody likes u? man u r just fxxking sad.

October 31, 2011 at 8:30 am | Report abuse |
  23. @Geg Z

Lmao > Sound more like what tracie would push out his butt.> cc i stopped readin ur comment half way through. Long n boring like u. Hopefully the fxxking bus would flip over n u die.

October 31, 2011 at 8:24 am | Report abuse |
  24. Greg Z

@Sheena I sure would want you ,you sound like a Baby Ruth lol.

October 31, 2011 at 7:35 am | Report abuse |
  25. @sheena

Keep rolling in those nuts That iz as close 2 nuts u'll ever b. No1 wants u.

October 31, 2011 at 7:32 am | Report abuse |
  26. Sheena

You ppl before I lay with any of you I would pour milk chocolate on me put creamy nugget on me roll me in nuts and dip me back chocolate I still wouldn't want you.

October 31, 2011 at 5:57 am | Report abuse |
  27. charlie crack

Happy Halloween to all of you....be safe, be good.......

October 31, 2011 at 5:44 am | Report abuse |
  28. charlie crack

To all the others ("mom", my cool a$$ aunt and the rest)....you know who you are...just do what you do and don't pay attention to the that mess that the trolls give people...stay cool and just don't even bother with them....Oh....and be safe, be good....

October 31, 2011 at 5:40 am | Report abuse |
  29. charlie crack

@Mr. Ed- Hasn't been me bro....sorry to let you know.....I don't troll, I don't post under any other name but mine...I wouldn't bother to waste my time with that. I have better things to do...like be up early today to catch a tour bus to Louisiana for a meeting with a record company....so, keep on with your banter and bashing. I have no idea why you have it out for me...for that matter why any of you do....I haven't been on here forever...just checked in on my phone and see that yall have had a good weekend trolling someone who isn't even here, nor cares....but, whatever...what have I done to you? Guess it doesn't matter, you will continue to spew all the hate for everyone no matter where they are. I have better things to do besides hide behind names.....I POST WITH MY OWN....Get it???? Have fun being crazy and making hateful remarks about people that haven't even been on blog in forever...I wish you would put down the bottle and maybe smoke a little cali and ease up...no chance in that....Go back to your little cave and switch from name to name dude....multiple personalities maybe???? Find somethin' to do you pee on.....bend over and let all the others slam you punk....my girl didn't leave me my dude....I get more women than you post stupid remarks....Learn you're a mommas boy with nothing to do....no life, no money, no job.....whack a$$....I don't even have to be around and you idiots still talk about me....Good! Have fun doin' that....If you were nice it would make a huge difference....bump your gums and keep on....I could go off on you, but no point....can't fix a child that continues to play in the street....I would love to meet you face to face and you would see that you're messin' with the wrong dude bro....I'm not scared of any of yalls comments....it doesn't effect me....I really would love to see you be nice to the ladies though and just talk kindly....it started with yall sayin you were tired of the convos between others and now look you just keep up the same (if not worse). Go hide behind some more names and type the stupid sh!t you always do...the way you type gives you away if you haven't thought about it....all you lames keep my name on your mind though....Do me a favor, be kind to others...I could care less what you say about me...I'm loungin' doin' real things....be happy with your mommy, by the way she's callin you....the street lights are on.....

October 31, 2011 at 5:36 am | Report abuse |
  30. Starrfire

@Coolbreeze – guess you're gone. Good night!

October 31, 2011 at 1:45 am | Report abuse |
  31. Starrfire

What did you do tonight @Coolbreeze?

October 31, 2011 at 1:27 am | Report abuse |
  32. Starrfire

@Coolbreeze – how are you?

October 31, 2011 at 1:20 am | Report abuse |
  33. there is

..a lot of hate on here.

October 31, 2011 at 12:31 am | Report abuse |
  34. Coolbreeze

Hi ladies....how are you tonight

October 31, 2011 at 12:13 am | Report abuse |
  35. Mr. Ed

stfu! im not doing anything. w-t-f is wron w u mfs . bunch of straw eatting hillbilles

October 31, 2011 at 12:10 am | Report abuse |
  36. Rebel

Lol is a loser

October 31, 2011 at 12:05 am | Report abuse |
  37. @@11 11

Cerection@@paula

October 30, 2011 at 11:49 pm | Report abuse |
  38. @@11 11

Axe mr ed he nose

October 30, 2011 at 11:47 pm | Report abuse |
  39. @@@@leopold

Boohoo lmao u mad lmao

October 30, 2011 at 11:44 pm | Report abuse |
  40. @11:11 pm

O shut the h3ll up. if u were in front of me i would slap the stupid out of u. good night loser

October 30, 2011 at 11:41 pm | Report abuse |
  41. @paula

You didn't answer my question?

October 30, 2011 at 11:37 pm | Report abuse |
  42. you are all losers

FAIL. BIG FAIL.

October 30, 2011 at 11:11 pm | Report abuse |
  43. @@@Leopold

Not for pleasure you twisted demented little pr!ck. My g** you really can p!ss me off when you're ready.

October 30, 2011 at 11:06 pm | Report abuse |
  44. @dracula

Make that 2O7 lmao

October 30, 2011 at 10:25 pm | Report abuse |
  45. @dracula

2O5 comments and only one was about the topic. Amazing.now 2O6

October 30, 2011 at 10:23 pm | Report abuse |
  46. @paula

how does your pu$$y tasete and smell?

October 30, 2011 at 10:21 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Dracula

Y don't u azzh0les do your trolling elsewhere? U took up almost the whole blog,

October 30, 2011 at 10:01 pm | Report abuse |
  48. @@leopold

He will luv it.

October 30, 2011 at 9:54 pm | Report abuse |
  49. @Leopold

I know of one that I would love to kick really hard in his b@lls right now. Then turn around and squeeze them until he turns blue in the face.

October 30, 2011 at 9:49 pm | Report abuse |
  50. @whos

The message is 4 mr ed

October 30, 2011 at 9:39 pm | Report abuse |
  51. whos

What if I the dumb azz ?

October 30, 2011 at 9:36 pm | Report abuse |
  52. @who's

Stfu n stay out out of it. im sure the dumbazz it was meant 4 will get the msg.

October 30, 2011 at 9:33 pm | Report abuse |
  53. whos

@yeah talking to ?

October 30, 2011 at 9:11 pm | Report abuse |
  54. Leopold

You guys are ruthless yesterday Perry,Eric and Chillie Willie were funny,some of you seem like you really hate each other.I mean dang.

October 30, 2011 at 9:03 pm | Report abuse |
  55. Yeah..

it's no wonder beautiful vixen wants anything more 2 do with you. Not only are you a lier, you're also a big flirt 2. You come on here flirting with mary, jane and sally. Why don'y you exchange numbers with every woman you meet on here. Oh wait, you just may have. You prob go to the nearest strip club n hit every muff you see. Good night smooth talker aka Loser in her book.

October 30, 2011 at 8:54 pm | Report abuse |
  56. Stfu!

@Trolls... Stfu you're @$$ is here too, Go back to your email, then there won't be any trolls. Just a bunch of boring chat.

October 30, 2011 at 8:39 pm | Report abuse |
  57. Coolbreeze

Hey Starrfire and Missy, you out there. Hope you had a great day. I did.

October 30, 2011 at 8:37 pm | Report abuse |
  58. whatever

..happened to working on a happy home?

October 30, 2011 at 7:10 pm | Report abuse |
  59. Trolls...

...on here have less of a life than even most other trolls. Who has time to sockpuppet all this bs?

October 30, 2011 at 6:10 pm | Report abuse |
  60. starrfire

For a couple of extra dollars I lick bloody puss too, I swallow sperm so why not.

October 30, 2011 at 5:16 pm | Report abuse |
  61. Starrfire

I like going down on other old kunts, like someone else said. I start by wrapping my tongue around the cl:tor!s and giving it a nice tug. Then lick and swallow all the juices.

October 30, 2011 at 5:06 pm | Report abuse |
  62. Eric

Starfire when did your pu$$y stop bleeding? I can take care o that kunt.

October 30, 2011 at 5:00 pm | Report abuse |
  63. @ [lol]

Y does it matter -2- u what she does? U denied her -so- u still want her -2- stand by u?

October 30, 2011 at 4:00 pm | Report abuse |
  64. Long time lurker

What I don't understand, is that you seem not to like the trolling that you, the cc gang receive, yet you keep comming back to see what they say when you know they are talking bad about you. Something is wrong with that.

October 30, 2011 at 3:32 pm | Report abuse |
  65. FUA

Hello ladies. I see nothing has changed. How sad. Missy I am glad u had a good time. U seem like a fun lady. I like the hallo parties. They are fun with some of the creative costumes ppl come up with. Did u dress up ? Ladies ill be seeing u.

October 30, 2011 at 3:17 pm | Report abuse |
  66. @get a room

that y u troll her every fxxking change u get n try 2 figure out what name she is going under.

October 30, 2011 at 3:16 pm | Report abuse |
  67. @Fake B.V.

Nice try Mr. Ed. She would never say anything like that!

October 30, 2011 at 3:15 pm | Report abuse |
  68. Beautiful Vixen

O please charlie, get a room and rest of the wack gang. 4 give me 4 not standing by ur side n kizzing ur almighty azzez. i want soooo bad 2 bec-um 1 of ur puppets. Im soooo sorry. please baby. i was wrong and i beg 4 ur forgivness .. Me crying booo hooo on hands and knees beging u 4 4giviness. i cant live w/o being a part of ur little group. i promise 2 behave from now on :(

October 30, 2011 at 3:11 pm | Report abuse |
  69. Busted

[lol] is nobody but Get a room. Look how he posted: [lol] @denise.

October 30, 2011 at 3:04 pm | Report abuse |
  70. Mr. Ed

@[lol] u dont sh!t. once again u bring up her name. no1 else has. stop trying 2 cuz trouble w me n that girl u stupid fxxk!

October 30, 2011 at 2:57 pm | Report abuse |
  71. You don't know me

@lol stfu! You're one of charlie's wack crew.

October 30, 2011 at 2:57 pm | Report abuse |
  72. [lol]@denise

And u no how ? Yea u used to chat hear to. I am sure u do yer share of trolling to. What a hypocrit u are. By the way denise lmao I no who u are. Fxxk u mr ed still has u boohooing. U realy are a vixen are u

October 30, 2011 at 2:50 pm | Report abuse |
  73. @Mr. Ed

Missy here. Can't seem to post under my name! Weird! How are you? Went to great party last night with friends. Had a great time. How about you?

October 30, 2011 at 2:42 pm | Report abuse |
  74. @Denise

Just wait until they troll you, you'll have a different perspective. Trust me, nobody is safe on this blog.

October 30, 2011 at 2:40 pm | Report abuse |
  75. @anyone

Is anyone having trouble posting?

October 30, 2011 at 2:35 pm | Report abuse |
  76. @Eric

Sorry my granny is buzy right now. Try again later

October 30, 2011 at 2:17 pm | Report abuse |
  77. terry martik

@Denise I known you're kidding,how can somebody from Texas make fun of the way anyone speaks lol.

October 30, 2011 at 1:59 pm | Report abuse |
  78. Eric

Where's my saggy t!tty sweetheart? starrfire, I want to lick that vul-va. Mmmmm!

October 30, 2011 at 1:53 pm | Report abuse |
  79. Denise

Its not just the guys that can't stand these idiots, before this stuff started they were attacking people for their grammar or what comments they made, especially charlie now the tables have turned and they don't like it. Well if you don't like it you can always go to your email.

October 30, 2011 at 1:49 pm | Report abuse |
  80. To everyone

Have u no respect for the writers of cnn ? They don't put these blogs up for u to abuse each other. It's time to stop ! Grow up, would u ?

October 30, 2011 at 1:21 pm | Report abuse |
  81. fat chick

Yes yes yessssss!! That was good, mr nubs!

October 30, 2011 at 1:09 pm | Report abuse |
  82. yes

Once again wack crack n his fat chicks hv to get the last say..lol

October 30, 2011 at 12:56 pm | Report abuse |
  83. @Mr. Ed

Really, you haven't been on here in a while. Nice try with that one!

October 30, 2011 at 11:39 am | Report abuse |
  84. michelle

Most of the posters on this blog sound like males in their 20s who may at best have jobs delivering pizza and are ginger nerds with bottlecap glasses. Probably dont actually live in the basement because your parents cant afford one or you are afraid to. All the big man talk about female privates is just dumb. There are many many overweight homely girls out there. Instead of satying on here chatting with them, why dont you go to the local grocery store or Target and meet some?

October 30, 2011 at 11:34 am | Report abuse |
  85. Rick

Danny dude I only have a nub. Can u handle it?

October 30, 2011 at 11:15 am | Report abuse |
  86. Singapore Sally

Hey rebel that waz me lmao

October 30, 2011 at 11:12 am | Report abuse |
  87. Danny

Hey Rick, don't mind if I help out? I'm an expert. I'll wear a mask tho

October 30, 2011 at 11:09 am | Report abuse |
  88. @mr ed

Ur such a liar-havent been hear in weeks. Ur a fxxking joke. U blame ppl for trolling that are not even hear. G()d I just can't beleve this. Get a room isn't trolling no one just u a**hole. Point the blame some where else. Every one knows it is u.

October 30, 2011 at 10:58 am | Report abuse |
  89. Rick

Hi Starrfire. Am alone & need some company. I heard u r pay attention to any man. Want to c*m over & give me a hand job? slap, slap, slap open wide, here it c*ms, burst it right your mouth & eye.

October 30, 2011 at 10:46 am | Report abuse |
  90. Danny

Cool ppl ! what a fu(king joke !

October 30, 2011 at 10:38 am | Report abuse |
  91. Rebel

ahh dont give us that sh!t bout wanting 2 post on topic . ur just p!ssed cuz u want 2 c um on here n talk ur sh!t. Look at that.. .*.*. another copy cat move

October 30, 2011 at 10:30 am | Report abuse |
  92. .*.*.

What the f.ck is wrong with all u ppl? U spent hrs talking abt nothing but sh!t! I come on to post a comment and find nothing here has to do with topic! Why r u wasting time calling ppl names? Don't u have anything better to do? Get a f.cking life and leave ppl alone. U r so lame and pathetic. Have a nice day, good ppl!

October 30, 2011 at 10:19 am | Report abuse |
  93. Rebel

Also is not just get a room. i think the alecia, fix, starfish, peace, moon, crac head all have a part in trolling.

October 30, 2011 at 10:19 am | Report abuse |
  94. terry martik

@you all are losers I'll bet you're one of those 'cool' ppl ,you're the so rry loser here that's why it's the way it is I love it f!ck you!

October 30, 2011 at 10:18 am | Report abuse |
  95. Mr. Ed

Man you peeps r fxxked up. i wasnt even on here in weeks. things 1 would do 2 make himself look good.

October 30, 2011 at 10:13 am | Report abuse |
  96. Rebel

get a room is a part of this. prob email n chatting w them. lmao.

October 30, 2011 at 10:09 am | Report abuse |
  97. My 2 Cent

I'm sure you Jake aka Get a room is involved in all this also. You started it by telling them to take it off line so ppl can blog and look at you know trolling. You adimitted to trolling in the past. Give it a f'en break already and stop causing trouble. You are not as slick as you think. I'm sure you will troll me now..then again you have been..lol. Have a nice day jacka$$.

October 30, 2011 at 9:56 am | Report abuse |
  98. @Charlie Crack

Ur daughter is calling 4 sumthing to suck on. Bring her ur little c0(k.

October 30, 2011 at 9:16 am | Report abuse |
  99. what

I think is funny is mr ed don't even know who is who any more so he blames cc. Yea the troll trolls the troll. Lmao Give it up eddie boy u are so off base.

October 30, 2011 at 9:10 am | Report abuse |
  100. Yet

You still came to post. Lol

October 30, 2011 at 7:51 am | Report abuse |
  101. Cthulhu

I agree.

October 30, 2011 at 7:00 am | Report abuse |
  102. you are all losers

nothing good here any more. all the cool people left. what a timesuck the marquee blog has turned out to be.

October 30, 2011 at 6:49 am | Report abuse |
  103. @Ding Ding Ding

Mr.Ed andthe trolls annihilated the bloggers even way before he came into the ring.

October 30, 2011 at 5:59 am | Report abuse |
  104. @@Grim Reaper

I feel like im in the fr!cken twilight zone when i come on here w this a55. how me55ed up in the head can thi5 jacka55 be? We both know this jacka55 i5 going 2 come back on 2 have the la5t 5ay. He must put away a lot of 5 hour energy drink5 2 5tay awake 2 monitor this blog. I would like 2 meet thi5 a55h!le just 2 c what a real lo55er look5 like. Lmao. it'5 late. I'm off 2 bed. Good nite charlie..lmao. 5tay off the crack n get 5ome 5leep dude.

October 30, 2011 at 3:23 am | Report abuse |
  105. @Grim reaper

Says the mamas boy, living in mommys basement.

October 30, 2011 at 2:53 am | Report abuse |
  106. Grim Reaper

Those losers r boys who can't get dates cuz they are butt ugly and have no respect for women. Their mothers did raise them right and they don't know who their fathers are. They're fat alcohoics, living in roach infested basements and always looking at pron cuz they never get out. Pathetic losers!!

October 30, 2011 at 2:16 am | Report abuse |
  107. FUA

Boys u are hopeless. I can not get over how u speak to women. U chicken sh!ts hiding behind ur computer. U better keep ur a**es right there to. If u were to come out into the real world u would be down looking up. Starrfire. Two expressions for u. Take it where it comes from. -from pathetic losers- And sticks and stones. U know as well as I that this trolling is by one-mr eddie boy possibly two ppl. No life what so ever. Just ignore these losers k ? No need to reply. To the ladies. Ill be seeing u.

October 30, 2011 at 1:40 am | Report abuse |
  108. ::::: ' ::::: ' :::::

@12:31::::Typical of u charlie crack:::: always have to get in the lazt word:::: sure u'll have another comment -2- make after u c this:::: cuz that's juzt u::::juzt have -2- get that lazt word in::::i pitty u

October 30, 2011 at 1:32 am | Report abuse |
  109. @@Mr. Ed

Lmfao ! by all the homeless guys. Su(kin on they na$ty crusty limp d!(ks. c the m.other fxxker has 2 keep his cool under coolbreeze n fua 2 keep the 1 lady talkin 2 him. he will lash out his crazy bipolar rampage under another name. im off 4 the night. charlie crack u can relax until tomorrow. i'll try to find sumtime 2 swing by 2 fxxk w ur head again. i know u like the attention. lmfao

October 30, 2011 at 12:26 am | Report abuse |
  110. Zack

@Adrian he makes her go down on him, or she won't get the happy meal. Lol

October 30, 2011 at 12:22 am | Report abuse |
  111. Adrian

I wonder if he brings his little girl a cup of c•m with her happy meal.

October 30, 2011 at 12:19 am | Report abuse |
  112. Puss IN Boots

Huh? Did somebody called? I would luv to stay n chat but i must go.

October 30, 2011 at 12:17 am | Report abuse |
  113. @Mr. Ed

He works at burger king alright, in the bathroom. Getting pipe up his a55 & giving bjs.

October 30, 2011 at 12:15 am | Report abuse |
  114. Mr. Ed

Fxxkin pu$$y. Ur behind a computer n ur still a pu$$y. here puss puss puss here boy..sorry here girl!

October 30, 2011 at 12:06 am | Report abuse |
    • @Mr. Ed

Hey Mr. Ed. I bet Cpp;breeze cam kick your a$$! Better be carefiul.

October 30, 2011 at 12:31 am | Report abuse |
  115. Mr. Ed

C um on charlie crack ur going under tim now juzt 2 curse me out! be a fxxkin man n show ur face nub d!ck

October 30, 2011 at 12:02 am | Report abuse |
  116. Mr. Ed

STFU mo.ther fxxker. ur not fooling any1.

October 29, 2011 at 11:58 pm | Report abuse |
  117. Tim

@Mr Ed – why don't u just go fxxk yourself, u low like piece of sh!t

October 29, 2011 at 11:53 pm | Report abuse |
  118. Coolbreeze

Mr. Ed...first off, I could talk to you normally if you tallked to me normally. So...how are you doing toniight? Picking up any babes...watching any footballl games? What's up?

October 29, 2011 at 11:40 pm | Report abuse |
  119. Mr. Ed

Know wonder ur ex left ur fxxked up fa.g a$$ . I bet ur a fat pu$$y ugly kunt man. i bet ur ex was spreading it 4 all ur home boys while u go to work at burger king

October 29, 2011 at 11:15 pm | Report abuse |
  120. Coolbreeze

Nite babe. ttyl. stfu /////////// You will not win.

October 29, 2011 at 10:49 pm | Report abuse |
  121. ///////////////

Yeah, both of you were here. lol take that old infected pu55y and sit down, somewhere. Coolbreeze stfu f&ggot with your ba$tard lil girl.

October 29, 2011 at 10:42 pm | Report abuse |
  122. starrfire

Wow! Trolls sure were busy! @Coolbreze – I know it wasn't you. My last post was at 3:08. I just finished watching a movie. Hope my buddies had a good day! Later!

October 29, 2011 at 10:16 pm | Report abuse |
  123. Coolbreeze

Hey ladiies...sounds like it has calmed down latelly. Thought I would stick my head in and say hi. Trolls have been busy and even though my name has been used, this is my first post of the day. Starrfire...rough day. Sounds like my Thursday night only worse. I know you are cool. Hope you don't leave. I'm watching Wisconsin/OSU football game so take care ladies. Go Buckeyes.

October 29, 2011 at 9:45 pm | Report abuse |
  124. funky music white boy

been gone for weeks... still same old cr@p here. bye losers.... better things to do....

October 29, 2011 at 8:47 pm | Report abuse |
  125. hummingbird

Can some1 pls tell me why u don't like chatting? I'm kinda new and confused. Thanks!

October 29, 2011 at 7:44 pm | Report abuse |
  126. Susan

Bye! Perry I'm out too.

October 29, 2011 at 7:33 pm | Report abuse |
  127. Perry

Why didn't starrfires (friends) come to her defense?I guess the old gang just ain't what it used to be.Well i'm out not going to a Halloween party,but partying just the same.

October 29, 2011 at 7:28 pm | Report abuse |
  128. Tim

Starrfire could use them saggy azz t!tiez for a parachute. I

October 29, 2011 at 7:15 pm | Report abuse |
  129. Starrfire's husband

One night I pi$$Ed on starrfire's dentures and put them back in her glass.

October 29, 2011 at 7:09 pm | Report abuse |
  130. Rickie Bayle

@tim I can't get any lower than starrfire,I hear she went to The Grand Canyon for her last 'trip'.

October 29, 2011 at 7:08 pm | Report abuse |
  131. Tim

@rickie bayle you're jealous that your t!ts don't hang as low as starrfire's.

October 29, 2011 at 6:55 pm | Report abuse |
  132. Rickie Bayle

@Ben jealous of what?Your pirate costume? What are you gonna say when you enter the room?Yo ho ho heeey.lol

October 29, 2011 at 6:49 pm | Report abuse |
  133. Ben

@rickie what planet are you on? Ppl do have parties before halloween, I have been to a party like that myself. Notice the holiday is on Monday a work day? And anyway he or she didn't say what kind of party it was. Quick to jump the gun, when jealous?

October 29, 2011 at 6:42 pm | Report abuse |
  134. Perry

@Raven once and for all starrfire is in the canyon,wheeled in said aaaaayyyy...ehco...aaaaayyyy...poof.

October 29, 2011 at 6:41 pm | Report abuse |
  135. @Susan

Hey Susan, how does your pu$$y taste and smell?

October 29, 2011 at 6:39 pm | Report abuse |
  136. Perry

@Susan you're the funny one.

October 29, 2011 at 6:36 pm | Report abuse |
  137. @irving75

Taht was a joke. wasning trolling u.

October 29, 2011 at 6:26 pm | Report abuse |
  138. @must be one

have fun @party. I'm gone myself. night. thanks 4 the laughs. u guys r 2 much.

October 29, 2011 at 6:23 pm | Report abuse |
  139. Rickie Bayle

Going to a fifth grade party?No matter where you are in the U.S.it's kind of early.We don't get started on Saturday night until at least 11:OOpm.You kiddies have fun with the freaky clown.

October 29, 2011 at 6:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • Raven

azzholes switched names and is still here. Lol! Starrfire emailed that she was crying huh?

October 29, 2011 at 6:29 pm | Report abuse |
  140. Susan

@kill bill hope you get stuck staring at your monitor or phone, oh that's right you already are.

October 29, 2011 at 6:23 pm | Report abuse |
  141. Kill Bill

Hope ya get drunk and stds!

October 29, 2011 at 6:18 pm | Report abuse |
  142. toothskull the frigid

@irving75- u need 2 train ur lady(ies) 2 freshen up- be4 goin downtown/ -instead- of eating day ole fish/shrimp & bacon u -could be eatin (cinnamon apple pie).

October 29, 2011 at 6:16 pm | Report abuse |
  143. Perry

Sorry dudes I was in bathroom. Took a big dump. Thought tracie might enjoy that lmao

October 29, 2011 at 6:15 pm | Report abuse |
  144. Perry

@azz holes with all the big plans leave already sseeee yyaaa punk.

October 29, 2011 at 6:08 pm | Report abuse |
  145. Perry

Dude I told you she's in the canyon

October 29, 2011 at 6:04 pm | Report abuse |
  146. azz holes

Who's they ? The only ppl/person I see here are u. U notice this is my second post. How many have u had ? Now troll away. I for one have plans. By the way I was not talking to just u. I'm talking to every body. Get off the blogs and seek a life ! Its saturday don't u have plans ?

October 29, 2011 at 6:02 pm | Report abuse |
  147. Chillie Willie

Anyway @STARRFIRE i'm wooing you just like those other gents and heroes where for art thou STARRFIRE baaaby.

October 29, 2011 at 6:00 pm | Report abuse |
  148. Eric

Starrfire I just wanna make love to you and play with your loose wrinkled skin baby.

October 29, 2011 at 5:58 pm | Report abuse |
  149. Kill Bill

What about all u azzholes here for hours while the chatters r not here cuz they're buzy having a life?? Pathetic!!

October 29, 2011 at 5:56 pm | Report abuse |
  150. Chillie Willie

@azz holes like I said before look who's talking

October 29, 2011 at 5:53 pm | Report abuse |
  151. ~*$*~

Lmfao, u guys are 2 funny.

October 29, 2011 at 5:49 pm | Report abuse |
  152. Perry

Chillie Willie, ya never know. Once u try it u never go back to muff

October 29, 2011 at 5:41 pm | Report abuse |
  153. Susan

Rotflmao! @perry thanks for the laugh.

October 29, 2011 at 5:24 pm | Report abuse |
  154. Perry

@Chillie Willie @starrfire has probably gotten into her hoove-around and wheeled off into the Grand Canyon humiliated.LMAO

October 29, 2011 at 5:16 pm | Report abuse |
  155. Chillie Willie

Where did you go@starrfire? I know that you're not waiting for your friends to come to your rescue,especially the gentlemen Coolbreeze or FUA.What jokes thay are.

October 29, 2011 at 5:08 pm | Report abuse |
  156. Eric

My Dad taught me how to tell. He showed me Mom.s.

October 29, 2011 at 4:56 pm | Report abuse |
  157. Eric

My grandma doesn't need to wax because all hairs fell out and it's bald

October 29, 2011 at 4:19 pm | Report abuse |
  158. Chillie Willie

Try it and you might like it. My Mom showed me hers and looks so cool!

October 29, 2011 at 4:16 pm | Report abuse |
  159. Ha Ha Trolls

The funny thing is this is probably all one person conversing with themselves to get the originals talking. Sad. LOL

October 29, 2011 at 4:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • @ Haha trolls

Yeah you would know because your writing some of it too. don't know which ship to be on, huh? Lmao

October 29, 2011 at 4:23 pm | Report abuse |
  160. Chillie Willie

@starrfire do you get that thing waxed?

October 29, 2011 at 4:12 pm | Report abuse |
  161. starrfire

Yes, the marquee blog, stopped me from talking to myself in the mirror and to my shadow. Now I'm on the Internet talking all day to strangers about nothing, and add a few lame unfunny jokes.

October 29, 2011 at 4:07 pm | Report abuse |
  162. Chillie Willie

Oh yea they are the best! I spy on my Mom all the time!

October 29, 2011 at 4:07 pm | Report abuse |
  163. Eric

I know because I peek on my grandma and watch her all the time!

October 29, 2011 at 4:01 pm | Report abuse |
  164. I'm sleeping with starrfire husband

Atleast moon dancer had sense enough to leave, or change alias and quit fueling the fire. This starrfire idiot is so lonely the blog is her only place for friends.

October 29, 2011 at 4:00 pm | Report abuse |
  165. Chillie Willie

@starrfire I love bacon and I can make you come over and over again.

October 29, 2011 at 3:51 pm | Report abuse |
  166. Raven

Lol @ @Susan. Susan she can't do any better because, she" doesnt insult anyone" atleast not under the starrfire alias.

October 29, 2011 at 3:40 pm | Report abuse |
  167. Starrfire

Guys I give taste samples on Mondays 7:OOam-1:OOpm while my husbands at work.You be the judge he says it tastes like bacon.

October 29, 2011 at 3:39 pm | Report abuse |
  168. @Susan

Leave starrfire alone, that's somebodys grandma. Lmfao!

October 29, 2011 at 3:33 pm | Report abuse |
  169. Jeff

Watch Charlie show up lmao!

October 29, 2011 at 3:26 pm | Report abuse |
  170. jack the ripper

1 do need thick skin to come on here. Every-one know that >"the so call good ppl" > that they call themselves > provoke the trolls. This coolbreeze n FUA, Months be4 a person could hv come on here n have a "SHORT" convo w/sum1 and you would know that that was the real person u were chatting w> not anymore. Thanks 2 some> cool breeze and fua popped out of the blue>. It's a little shady. My opinion:; they're (the good ppl like they want 2 call themselves) r worse than the trolls. Starrfire, I think> doesn't think be4 saying things. She maybe innocent in all this > maybe missy 2.

October 29, 2011 at 3:10 pm | Report abuse |
  171. starrfire

@Susan – ahh.. That's what you're bitter about, being a menopausal hag with no husband! So sorry for you... NOT!!

October 29, 2011 at 3:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jim

Lmfao! I posted that starrfire, got you hot under the collar or is that a hotflash or moodswing you're having.

October 29, 2011 at 3:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • Susan

You can do better than that can't you starrfire?

October 29, 2011 at 3:24 pm | Report abuse |
  172. @starrfire

Jealous of what? Being a menopausal hag. Lol

October 29, 2011 at 3:03 pm | Report abuse |
  173. starrfire

@Susan. Jealous much?

October 29, 2011 at 2:50 pm | Report abuse |
  174. My take.on cat fish

Y'all have a nice day now. ya hear. Be good. play nice n stop tellin guys ur cat smells like shrimp/fish . tht not kool even joking.

October 29, 2011 at 2:49 pm | Report abuse |
  175. Raven

It's not too rude, they still come on here, talking to and about the trolls. Nobody's feelings can get hurt by words, if so seek therapy. Otherwise get over yourself.

October 29, 2011 at 2:47 pm | Report abuse |
  176. @wow

O n ur here. how – many comments have u posted so far? no.-.no need to bother – 2 answer my question. i already kn / the answer. u would say -that was ur first. then i say- yea right..lmao

October 29, 2011 at 2:44 pm | Report abuse |
  177. wow

Talk about lonely and nothing to do, trolls are out in force this Hallloween weekend. Shouldn't you all be jumping out from under your bridges frightening passersby? Being frightening doesn't mean being rude, try to have some thought to what you write. Jus sayin.

October 29, 2011 at 2:30 pm | Report abuse |
  178. Susan

Bet her husband cheats, the reason she comes here to seek solace, that would be funny.

October 29, 2011 at 2:12 pm | Report abuse |
  179. ///////////////////

Lol prob got uti.

October 29, 2011 at 2:08 pm | Report abuse |
  180. @Eric

Like bengay, moth balls, and infection.

October 29, 2011 at 1:54 pm | Report abuse |
  181. starrfire

@Rebecca, did I miss something?

October 29, 2011 at 1:52 pm | Report abuse |
  182. starrfire

@Eric, it tastes like shrimp, since you asked. LMAO

October 29, 2011 at 1:50 pm | Report abuse |
  183. starrfire

Hey Missy! Enjoy your day! FUA, sounds like you're having more fun than I am!

October 29, 2011 at 11:52 am | Report abuse |
  184. FUA

Hello ladies. I was kidnapped by the ladies at my first job. We drove into vegas and had so much fun. Hope ur are having fun to. Ill be seeing u.

October 29, 2011 at 11:49 am | Report abuse |
  185. Missy

Howdy everyone! Hope everyone had a great night. Getting ready to watch some football. Have yourselves a great weekend! Later!

October 29, 2011 at 11:48 am | Report abuse |
  186. starrfire

Ha ha you guys are funny. Troll and Coolbreeze, how the heck would you know? Justin Beiber? You'd have to be under 25 to pass as him!

October 29, 2011 at 11:29 am | Report abuse |
  187. troll

I can't prove I am not her or will I try. She is very pretty tho.

October 29, 2011 at 11:23 am | Report abuse |
  188. Coolbreeze

Good morning my beautiful starrfire,I know whatever costume you wear it'll be perfect.I'm going as my all time idol the incredible Justin Beiber.

October 29, 2011 at 11:15 am | Report abuse |
  189. troll,too

Who's to say you aren't starrfire?

October 29, 2011 at 11:04 am | Report abuse |
  190. troll

I saw starrfire and she's beautiful. Try again.

October 29, 2011 at 10:53 am | Report abuse |
  191. starrfire

I heard it's snowing out in the north/east. Yuck! As for Halloween, I'm taking a break this year and watching my tv shows. I don't need to dress up cuz I already look like a witch! LMAO! Good day, all!

October 29, 2011 at 10:37 am | Report abuse |
  192. Leather Face

What ever happened to alecia? I would have loved her skin as a Halloween costume,could have gone as Fryer Tuck.

October 29, 2011 at 10:27 am | Report abuse |
  193. On The Outside Taking A Peek @ U -

i was curious.- did a little surf n check.- wish i saw p** . i couldnt- cuz have – 2 bee -a part of- 2 view. have fun w ur contest. lol @ wes's comment about looking like elvis instead. i hope i make sense. lmao

October 29, 2011 at 9:36 am | Report abuse |
  194. ermine

HI Everyone. What costume are you wearing for halloween? Are you trick or treating this weekend or waiting until Monday? I might dres up as a witch or zombie for when giving out candy.

October 29, 2011 at 8:40 am | Report abuse |
  195. fat girl

where is my doughnuts and bacon ?

October 29, 2011 at 8:36 am | Report abuse |
  196. fat girl

oink oink im a fat girl

October 29, 2011 at 8:35 am | Report abuse |
  197. DING DING DING

By unanimous decision the bloggers win ! Guess that means eddie and the trolls are still losers ! BwahahahahahOooBwahahaha !

October 29, 2011 at 6:54 am | Report abuse |
  198. Coolbreeze

One last thing Starrfire, ex came over and we played a couple games with my daughter. Daughter won both and we tried to beat her. I have one happy and proud daughter sleeping in her room.. You are right, they grow up too fast.

October 29, 2011 at 3:52 am | Report abuse |
  199. Coolbreeze

Nite babe.

October 29, 2011 at 3:11 am | Report abuse |
  200. starrfire

@Coolbreeze – have a good night and a wonderful weekend.. will talk to ya soon! Nite!

October 29, 2011 at 12:47 am | Report abuse |
  201. starrfire

Oh I am definitely in charge of myself.. LMAO!! I see I didn't miss anything.. you trolls have run out of ideas! Good night!! :P

October 29, 2011 at 12:46 am | Report abuse |
  202. Coolbreeze

Hey starrfire...itt's me. I love you! Yes.. just fllirting!

October 29, 2011 at 12:45 am | Report abuse |
  203. just passin thru...

Here snipe! Here snipe, snipe, snipe, snipe!

October 29, 2011 at 12:38 am | Report abuse |
  204. Coolbreeze

Hey ladies...quiet so far thought I would jump in.

October 29, 2011 at 12:20 am | Report abuse |
  205. @Paula

I think she called it last nite if that was her. That's what they do. Steal peep names. i'm off . hopefully it would be a nice w-end but cc gang will keep coming on n trying to get the trolls to bite. They r lonely peeps. nite y'all.

October 28, 2011 at 10:35 pm | Report abuse |
  206. Old Man

? or girls maybe? in charge-that's what u think ! lmao

October 28, 2011 at 10:31 pm | Report abuse |
  207. Artie A G

I see I am in charge and u listened to me. Good boys lmao

October 28, 2011 at 10:20 pm | Report abuse |
  208. Missy

Hey Starrfire! How are you? Just got home. It's been a long week! Hey to Coolbreeze! Watch out for trolls, as you already know! They have it out for you, as you obviously have already figured out.

October 28, 2011 at 10:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • Coolbreeze

Hi Missy...stuck my head out for a minute. How are you? I'm going to bed but hope you are well. Nite babe.

October 29, 2011 at 3:38 am | Report abuse |
  209. starrfire

Quiet here tonite, huh? Girls, where are you?!?

October 28, 2011 at 9:50 pm | Report abuse |
  210. @Evel and other trolls

Yea dont waste ur time trollin them. let them keep checkin the the blog bc as the above said they want attention. notice coolbreeze said he was off n as soon as sum1 made a comment he was back. who does that sound like.he was called out last night.watch he or sum1 from the group would comeon make a comment juz to get the trolls goin. they prob get on they email n phones saying how to troll ppl. juz ignore them. i am

October 28, 2011 at 9:34 pm | Report abuse |
  211. Artie A G

It's amazing how many attention starved and lonely ppl are out here I wouldn't troll them if they were the last idiots on earth.

October 28, 2011 at 9:26 pm | Report abuse |
  212. @Evel

Have a nice weekend.

October 28, 2011 at 7:54 pm | Report abuse |
  213. oh well

Fact is they/he targets the ones he jealous of. Compliment eh ? Odd way of shows it. *smile*

October 28, 2011 at 7:54 pm | Report abuse |
  214. oh well

No good topics. I'll come back to see mr ed topic of discussion.

October 28, 2011 at 7:20 pm | Report abuse |
  215. Coolbreese

Yeah, he already started. That's not me. I'm not going to hide from him or other trolls.

October 28, 2011 at 7:15 pm | Report abuse |
  216. Evel Knievel

The ICP "gang" is reportedly comprised of short, fat broads and ugly, gangly 6'8" teenage boys.

October 28, 2011 at 7:13 pm | Report abuse |
  217. Coolbreeze

LOL...It has already been below the belt. You should be the referee and make sure everyone plays fair. I expect my name to be trolled quite often. Therefore, I will sit back and just watch. I'm out.

October 28, 2011 at 7:03 pm | Report abuse |
  218. DING DING DING

And in this corner we have mr ed and trolls ! And in this corner we have the other bloggers. 'Keep it clean and fair, nuthing below the belt' Let the games begin ! DING DING DING

October 28, 2011 at 6:49 pm | Report abuse |
  219. Coolbreeze

Lol, thank you! I'm now back out but I wanted to jump in and say thanks.

October 28, 2011 at 7:28 pm | Report abuse |
  220. Coolbreeze

I agree...I guess I'm the target du jour.

October 28, 2011 at 7:39 pm | Report abuse |
  221. Starrfire is right here.

LOL!

October 29, 2011 at 5:10 pm | Report abuse |
  222. @azzholes

Why don't they go find a place where you are supposed to chat and tell their life stories, they're on here all day everyday until night. If you look at the time. That right there is proof they don't have a life or friends.

October 29, 2011 at 5:43 pm | Report abuse |
  223. Lesbiana

Since someone deleted it I will say it again. I would push starrfire face all in my *unt and say eat it b!t/ch!

October 30, 2011 at 5:12 pm | Report abuse |