While you were working...
October 24th, 2011

While you were working...

Today's news you might've missed:

• The "Is Jessica Simpson pregnant?" rumors are getting as bad as the "Beyonce's not really pregnant" ones - fresh speculation was rampant today following a questionable photo of the singer/reality star that showed a pronounced....something in the tummy area. [RadarOnline; EW; Gawker; Celebuzz; RumorFix]
  • It's not the "Real World" but Wall Street demonstrators will soon be on MTV thanks to "True Life: I'm Occupying Wall Street." [Daily Intel]
  • If reports are true, this just hasn't been Madonna's....past few months? Following the hydrangea outcry, the Material Girl was booed at her London premiere for "W.E.," a report that spread at the same time another item discovered her brother is homeless and living under a bridge. [THR; Michigan Messenger]
  • Did you wonder where Zooey Deschanel skipped off to when it was revealed she'd left after singing the national anthem at game four of the World Series? "Would have loved to have watched the whole game but I had to catch a plane so I can go to work tomorrow. That's all guys. I'm not a jerk," she promised. [Twitter]
  • Perhaps Halle Berry's "Catwoman" should come with a few warnings. According to reports, a ferry crash that killed a skipper occurred moments after the crew was distractedly chatting about Berry's film. "Yesterday evening I watched 'Catwoman' on the TV. I'm an idiot because after that I slept very badly," the captain reportedly said. "She was jumping from everywhere like a cat. She is very beautiful. She was wearing sexy outfit." [Daily Mail]

Filed under: While you were working

1. JavaPlain

She's pregnant and who's the daddy? Mick Jagger by all means!

October 30, 2012 at 1:01 am | Report abuse |
  2. Ladumpsha

Oooooo dem chickins bees a cluckin here. All dem nasty comments, you h0s should bees cookin and cleanin for yo mens

October 25, 2011 at 3:43 pm | Report abuse |
  3. daja`

After what I said to Missy earlier I haven't said anything else until now @imfao I didn't comment on dwts but i'm sure you did.Okay every one's had a good laugh was called lots of things that i'm not fine,I let go it's over find some thing else to do ladies.

October 25, 2011 at 2:32 pm | Report abuse |
  4. [?]

An @daja be4 u accuse FUA of the message...its not him.

October 25, 2011 at 1:42 pm | Report abuse |
  5. [?]

@daja..i dont like u. i dont like the vibes u bring on here. work with us and tone it down. thank u in advance

October 25, 2011 at 1:40 pm | Report abuse |
  6. starrfire

@FUA is there anything you want to tell us ladies about yourself? No biggie if not. Hope you're having a good day – same with y'all, even you trollies!

October 25, 2011 at 1:39 pm | Report abuse |
  7. FUA

Hello ladies. Starfire I under stand what u r saying. TY. I am not Jezebeth nor charlie crack. I am not creepy. Just a man looking for some convos. I work odd hours and its tough having a social life. Hope that helps with the skepicism. Ill be seeing u

October 25, 2011 at 1:32 pm | Report abuse |
  8. starrfire

*troll (dang phone)

October 25, 2011 at 1:24 pm | Report abuse |
  9. lmfao

Funny thing .. this daja is calling u ladies out for flirting n she is under another name on dancing blog going after evel like a smelly cat in heat.

October 25, 2011 at 1:24 pm | Report abuse |
  10. starrfire

@nameless teoll – at least charlie has enough backbone to use his own name, unlike you spineless coward. He's NOT here, period!! You must miss him if you keep bringing up his name, eh?

October 25, 2011 at 1:23 pm | Report abuse |
  11. FUA+Jezebeth=charlie crack

He's not gone right just a scared big dumb chicken hiding.

October 25, 2011 at 1:08 pm | Report abuse |
  12. starrfire

@FUA, how can us girls get to know you better if you go back to hiding? You have to be tough and learn to ignore the trolls. We all have experienced the same thing. It's always nice to read flattering comments from men – not that many gentlemen around here. Hope you will show up soon!

October 25, 2011 at 12:50 pm | Report abuse |
  13. starrfire

Thanks Peace for sharing that personal info. Nothing but positive thoughts for you. My Mom went through it, too, so I understand. Enjoy your day, gf!

October 25, 2011 at 12:46 pm | Report abuse |
  14. no not cc

He does not come here no more. U need to leave him out of this. Keep thinking

October 25, 2011 at 12:29 pm | Report abuse |
  15. FUA+Jezebeth=charlie crack

Really

October 25, 2011 at 12:21 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Coolbreeze

Wow...getting a little testy today. Hi girls...hoping all are doing well. Ok, back to work.

October 25, 2011 at 12:16 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Peace

Hey all! 1st off about the John Mayer blog, Someone has a good memory. I did have cancer, twice, but 3 surgerys later I'm free of that crappy stuff! Both of the peeps on that blog were right. Thank you for the concern! Keep the good thoughts that it never returns, though! @ Zombie 2, Thanks for reminder about Grimm, dvr is all set up & ready to go! Now, FUA. I saw your msg, I don't ignore anyone (I assume that was for me). I read some of the articles in the am & got busy for the day & didn't come back till just now. I don't think we have anything to talk about, though. Yes, I'm still skeptical.(Along w/a few others) That doesn't mean you have to go hide in the shadows. Ya know, that sounds a little creepy! LOL! Now just so ya know, I have more things to do today, so I'm outta here, for now. Everybody have a great day! Oh yeah, did any of you see the northern lights last pm? C-ya! (Sorry, totally off topic)

October 25, 2011 at 12:13 pm | Report abuse |
  18. starrfire

Taking a break! Missy, thanks for backing me up with your comment. It's another beautiful day and I think I'm gonna spend some time outside. Good day, y'all!

October 25, 2011 at 12:10 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Ahhhh

That's nice. We all kissed and made up. I will put back in my claws, horns, fangs and tail. Glad we r all one happy family again. Lol

October 25, 2011 at 11:03 am | Report abuse |
  20. Missy

@daja'- Thanks! Heck, we can only try, right! Good day to you!

October 25, 2011 at 11:01 am | Report abuse |
  21. daja`

@Missy that's a nice thought,and very well said.

October 25, 2011 at 10:54 am | Report abuse |
  22. Missy

The problem here is that nobody knows who the heck they are actually talking to anymore. To FUA- if you are on the up & up, my apologizes. We need more positive folks on here. It's just we all have been burned on this blog many times by our troll friends. After a while, your guard goes up, and you question everything. Kind of sad, huh! Maybe we all could lighten up, and not be so quick to jump all over folks. Just a thought.....

October 25, 2011 at 10:51 am | Report abuse |
  23. starrfire

I like you, Evel! Well gotta go do chores so y'all try to play nice. :)

October 25, 2011 at 10:49 am | Report abuse |
  24. Evel

Stop fighting for me girls. There are enough of me to go around.

October 25, 2011 at 10:41 am | Report abuse |
  25. daja`

@nameless idiot I see i'm not the only one that hasn't any class,you are a tired useless moron hold your breath and count to a thousand.

October 25, 2011 at 10:39 am | Report abuse |
  26. starrfire

@daja – I do see your point, really but no need to use nasty words. Everyone, me included, is always skeptical of people cuz they can be just about any kind of person behind a computer/phone. Let's just not accuse someone of sh!t cuz you don't *really* know them. Ok I think I need more coffee. LOL. :)

October 25, 2011 at 10:38 am | Report abuse |
  27. daja

Its not the point. u r always nasty b!otch. nasty n uptight. o i think u got la!d alright. it has four legs and its a dog. wooo weeee u come on here yell n screaming over a comment u should hv ignore. maybe u should get some class eh . nah .. class doesnt come in whit trash trailer park. u r the jerry springer kinda woman...woo weee .

October 25, 2011 at 10:31 am | Report abuse |
  28. daja`

Bye the bye @jezebeth Peace also was skeptical about this Romeo and you didn't get your panties in a bunch.Are some of you @starrfire included since you seem to have a problem too so hard-up for sweet talk that you get crazy when anyone questions the person? You two go get laid,I got mine last night.

October 25, 2011 at 10:21 am | Report abuse |
  29. @Daja..

is that ur h 00 ker's name? seems like we hv ourselves another h 0

October 25, 2011 at 10:19 am | Report abuse |
  30. Wicked Ways

Daja u must be getting ur period. U so nasty gf.

October 25, 2011 at 10:12 am | Report abuse |
  31. daja`

First of all @jezebeth who the phuck are you and what is your problem?Just because I asked someone a question doesn't make me almighty,mean,or nasty.I can say what please just like you.Also I was not rude to evel knievel I was playing with his words,he got the joke then you stuck your lame nose in it but I left that alone.Now if you're not FUA you STHU b!!ch.

October 25, 2011 at 10:05 am | Report abuse |
  32. starrfire

nice to *say

October 25, 2011 at 9:37 am | Report abuse |
  33. starrfire

Good morning, peeps! All I can say is if you don't have anything nice to day, just shut the fock up, ok? (Not you, jezebeth – you made a point). Well have a great day, y'all!!

October 25, 2011 at 9:34 am | Report abuse |
  34. zombie girrrrrl

Thanks our good friends. My cat loooooves to attack my toes and feet ! : ) Its almost kind of fun. She sure does enjoy it ! She will hide under furniture or behind corners then attack ! She thinks she is a big feroceous tiger ! Cats sure are nice good friends : )

October 25, 2011 at 9:31 am | Report abuse |
  35. Jezebeth

@Daja: What is ur problem? Everytime i c a comment from u u r attacking sum1. First u attacked Evel (u think he is 2 mean) now u attacked this gentleman FUA who had only good things 2 say. ppl like u r the reason ppl r 2nd guessing every1 on here. Y dont u take that giant almightly head out of ur enormous a** of urs n st-fu. Nobody wants to hear w.tf u have 2 say. I won't usually make a comment like this but ...Do the world a favor and k!ll urself u stupid p.e.e on! u r juzt another bitter b!tch. go n get la!d already...maybe that y u're so d@mn nasty and mean!

October 25, 2011 at 9:25 am | Report abuse |
  36. daja`

Give me a break FUA what does FUA mean?I don't find you charming or a gentleman,I think you're full of it are you even a man?I don't think so.

October 25, 2011 at 9:01 am | Report abuse |
  37. Beautiful Vixen

*too

October 25, 2011 at 7:57 am | Report abuse |
  38. Beautiful Vixen

@FUA, I'm sorry if If hurt your feelings. You seem to good to be true. I guess I shouldn't have said anything. umm open mouth, insert foot :/ . I hope you do stop in and say hi. Again, I'm sorry. I don't know what else to say. Have a great day.

October 25, 2011 at 7:55 am | Report abuse |
  39. FUA

Starfire. TY for information. Sweet of u. To the other ladies. Saddened by your messages. I understand and will go back to my shadows. Ill be seeing u U won't have to see me. My apologys.

October 25, 2011 at 5:21 am | Report abuse |
  40. wlison

@zombie girrrrrl my cat bit me on my foot yesterday how strange

October 25, 2011 at 4:20 am | Report abuse |
  41. Namaste

So much for Madonna wanting everyone to believe how charitable she is. Charity begins at home, or maybe she doesn't think the press would show up.

October 25, 2011 at 3:59 am | Report abuse |
  42. ~BurnCinder~

@zombie girl..lol. that was funny cute.

October 24, 2011 at 10:28 pm | Report abuse |
  43. zombie girrrrrl

My zombie cat bit me on the foot. I can feel myself changing. AARRRRGGGHHH !

October 24, 2011 at 10:14 pm | Report abuse |
  44. zombie girrrrrl

I got bit by a zombie ! ARRRRGGHH !

October 24, 2011 at 10:12 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Wicked Games

No missy, but i was licking the salt and pepper off of a cuc-u/mber thinking of an evil wicked king and the wicked games he plays. Then i crunched into it with a wicked grin..lmao. Halle, jumping around like a cat...That sounds like fun. i'm feeling frisky myself.

October 24, 2011 at 8:17 pm | Report abuse |
  46. starrfire

ha ha! That'd be very sad if it was true.. I can't stand Madonna! LOL

October 24, 2011 at 8:05 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Missy

Did you read the part that Madonna's brother is homeless & living under a bridge? I guess the material girl doesn't like to share the wealth. How sad is that! Maybe he is one of our trolls! lol!!!!

October 24, 2011 at 8:03 pm | Report abuse |