Cheers to a 25th year, Drake
October 24th, 2011

Cheers to a 25th year, Drake

Drake’s birthday raises an obvious question: What to get the Canadian rapper who seems to have it all, including all of those snazzy sweaters?

Drake, who turned 25 Monday, celebrated over the weekend at TAO nightclub in Las Vegas, according to Rap-Up. (We wonder if he bumped into Kim Kardashian...) The entertainer was actually spotted wearing a Versace button-down instead of his typical garment of choice.

“I have a sweater obsession, I guess,” Drake told Vulture in September. “I don't know, that's honestly my favorite clothing item,” he added. He even poked fun at his love for sweaters during a recent “Saturday Night Live” skit with Andy Samberg.

But instead of a cardigan, MTV reports that AllThingsFresh opted to get Drizzy a "customized OVO kit," along with help from Good Wood NYC. The offering featured beaded bracelets, drinking glasses, shot glasses and iPhone cases (all bearing the owl, of course).

As for the artist himself, he tweeted, "Momma I feel so alive...I made it to 25. Thank you all," along with a photo of him checking out the skyline with the caption, "You only live once."

Filed under: Celebrities

1. fone flick

stfu

February 28, 2013 at 6:09 am | Report abuse |
  2. seo

Fine way of explaining, and fastidious piece of writing to take facts about my presentation focus, which i am going to present in college. seo http://www.horizonnusadua.com/index.php/member/36673/

February 28, 2013 at 5:38 am | Report abuse |
  3. strony internetowe

Why viewers still make use of to read news papers when in this technological world the whole thing is accessible on net? strony internetowe http://sikhyouthaustralia.com/member/51913/

February 28, 2013 at 5:38 am | Report abuse |
  4. ErboristeriaAlimenti bio

Simply desire to say your article is as surprising. The clarity on your put up is simply great and i can assume you're knowledgeable in this subject. Well together with your permission allow me to grasp your feed to stay up to date with imminent post. Thank you one million and please keep up the enjoyable work.

April 30, 2012 at 3:48 am | Report abuse |
  5. dumbbell

My brother suggested I might like this website. He was once entirely right. This submit truly made my day. You cann't imagine simply how a lot time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

April 26, 2012 at 4:18 pm | Report abuse |
  6. jb2817

Damn. I thought it was the cupcakes 25th anniversary. Drakes cakes who give a bleep about this no talent a** clown

October 25, 2011 at 6:12 am | Report abuse |
  7. daja`

I'd like to do a split on his d!ck

October 25, 2011 at 1:31 am | Report abuse |
  8. Rap is Cr@p

seriously, a CANADIAN rapper? That's about as funny as a bobsled team from Jamaica! rap is one of the worst musical styles to emerge in the last thirty years. takes no talent, just a sampler & a drum machine. Rap has no soul. it's just cr@pp.

October 25, 2011 at 12:00 am | Report abuse |
  9. Kim

Happy B-Day Drizzy baby!!!

October 24, 2011 at 10:32 pm | Report abuse |
  10. zombie girrrrrl

I dont know who drake is. There was THE DRAKE on Cheers. I dont know this one though. Hope he isnt a zombie like me. ARRRRGGGHHH.

October 24, 2011 at 10:11 pm | Report abuse |
  11. wendy

Happy birthday

October 24, 2011 at 9:48 pm | Report abuse |
  12. #TeamDrizzy

The gift was also in association with #TeamDrizzy, http://www.TeamDrizzy.com : As you'd tell from the linked article and video with in it.

October 24, 2011 at 9:13 pm | Report abuse |
  13. starrfire

Seriously, who?

October 24, 2011 at 8:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • schuylor

SERIOUSLY! If you don't know who Drake is,then maybe you shouldn't comment on the post. Happy Birthday Drizzy!

October 24, 2011 at 8:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • Pinko

You have to know who someone is to comment? They put a strange face on CNN (a CANADIAN no less!), Starrfire has a right to ask "Who?"

October 25, 2011 at 5:36 pm | Report abuse |