While you were working...
October 21st, 2011

While you were working...

Today's news you might've missed:

• In one corner, we have Milla Jovovich, star of "The Three Musketeers," which opens today. In the other corner, we have the studio, Summit Entertainment. Jovovich has been throwing punches at Summit left and right today, tweeting, "Are "summit" promoting it as a family adventure movie? Or are they resting on their laurels from "twilight" n making no effort?...I think "summit" hve swept "3 Musketeers", a grt family adventure film, under the rug in the US...SHAME ON YOU "SUMMIT"." The KO is that Jovovich uses quotes around the word Summit, as if to accuse the studio of not even being real. This round goes to Jovovich, because she just got the promotion she sought. [Twitter]
  • Drake's album has been pushed back till November, but if you were on Twitter today you noticed that he's got a little something something circulating for the fans who are having a hard time waiting. The track "The Real Her," featuring Lil Wayne, has leaked, although it's unclear if it'll be on "Take Care" or not. [DiverseHipHop via MTV]
  • In other movie news, "Paranormal Activity 3" opened at midnight Friday, and it's already bringing in decent returns: $8 million just from the midnight shows. [LAT]
  • Mariah Carey on husband Nick Cannon: "When he's nice, he's the best guy in the world. You know, he's a man...Let's call it what it is." More where that came from on "20/20" tonight on ABC at 10 p.m. ET. [People]
  • The trailer for Angelina Jolie's directorial debut "In The Land of Blood and Honey" has arrived:

Filed under: While you were working

1. Beautiful Vixen

Oops..sorry. that msg was @ FUA

October 24, 2011 at 9:51 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Beautiful Vixen

Ummm..in case you are back to read this. Yea, I have my doubt. Sorry. It's hard to tell who is real and who's playing on here.

October 24, 2011 at 9:48 pm | Report abuse |
  3. starrfire

Hello FUA – nobody is ignoring you... we've just moved on to newer topics. Check out today's WWYW – there might be some action. :)

October 24, 2011 at 7:49 pm | Report abuse |
  4. FUA

Hello ladies. How was your day ? I see I am bein ignored. That is okay. I under stand the doubt. Ill be seeing u.

October 24, 2011 at 7:18 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Missy

Hey everyone! I kind of wondered if FUA was just messing with us, too. He seems too good to be true! I hope he is the real deal, but I'm a little skeptical, too. Too many trolls willing to mess with your mind!

October 24, 2011 at 5:38 pm | Report abuse |
  6. @FUA

Hello. Answer to your question. Yes I am but I really don't want to go there with this person. Hope you understand. Anyway, it's time for me to go. How you were able to figure somethings out this weekend..lol. If you know what i'm talking about. I think you are smart enough to do so. See you around

October 24, 2011 at 1:44 pm | Report abuse |
  7. @Peace

Lmao..now you're in trouble gf

October 24, 2011 at 1:30 pm | Report abuse |
  8. FUA

Say what u may Call me playa call me sweet I'm just a gentleman who luvs the ladies Hello ladies. Hope ur day finds u well. Miss peace I would like a word with u. Would u do me the honor of 'chatting' some time ? Ladies ill be seeing u

October 24, 2011 at 1:10 pm | Report abuse |
  9. starrfire

Not ONE person made a comment on the topic of this blog, so what's wrong with going off topic? Otherwise it'd be just a blank space. Just saying...

October 24, 2011 at 1:00 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Belial

Maybe Evel is this mr charmer...lol. nothing like talking about big jugs, p**n and s&m to bring a guy to his knees and be submissive..lmfao. just playing w u luv..

October 24, 2011 at 12:43 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Ummm

if "a thought" is Evel... at least he is nice about it and voice is opinion in a good way. Evel is alright..

October 24, 2011 at 12:11 pm | Report abuse |
  12. @a thought

Yea k evil

October 24, 2011 at 11:15 am | Report abuse |
  13. @A Thought

Not all do with the email and phone. Maybe some choose not to go outside the blog with email, phone. What does one do if someone is using a person's name, etc? It's hard to tell anymore who is real or not anyone. Nut case above doesn't help.

October 24, 2011 at 11:14 am | Report abuse |
  14. A thought

You have email and phone numbers, so why keep Comming on here chatting & feeding the trolls? That makes it worse for the people that just wanna comment on the blogs. Because there is so much drama going back and forth, mainly caused by your group. You see how bad it's gotten, and yet continue to fuel the fire. i have no ill will toward you, i just ask can you be considerate? And maybe things will calm down some. Please think about it.

October 24, 2011 at 11:01 am | Report abuse |
  15. Mr. Ed

Yes he is a smooth talker thats 4 sure. its like a wolf leadin the stupid sheeps lmao. if tht stupid b!t*h wants 2 fall 4 it. let her n the rest of u dumb b**(hes. U ladies have no brain cells. wht man talks like tht? I also hav new respect 4 peace. just 4 todasy at least .lol

October 24, 2011 at 10:49 am | Report abuse |
  16. @@peace

Troll.

October 24, 2011 at 10:29 am | Report abuse |
  17. @peace

R u the only lady on here with a brain ? Lmao This dude is a playa and ur the only one that c's it. I have new respect for u. U have great day k ?

October 24, 2011 at 9:56 am | Report abuse |
  18. wendy

FUA does seem very nice maybe he's the real deal,i've always liked the sweet guys.

October 24, 2011 at 9:49 am | Report abuse |
  19. starrfire

Hey Peace! I always thought Namaste was you also since they go hand in hand. Anyway I missed you all weekend. I know you're always busy. Well text me if ya wanna chat. I'll be home. Enjoy your day! :)

October 24, 2011 at 9:33 am | Report abuse |
  20. Peace

Good am all! 1st I need to say,"Hey Namaste, How are you? It's been a long time"! Mad, Finally a day for you! Yay!!! Looks like I missed a strange w/e here in Marquee land! Who the hail is FUA? Sorry girls( or should I say ladies? HaHa) I don't know if I buy this...? As sweet as he sounds, I'm skeptical. Have fun w/it, but, be careful. However, I do like the point he's trying to make! Everyone have a great day!

October 24, 2011 at 9:20 am | Report abuse |
  21. starrfire

Good am all! FUA, I noticed that the trolls started after you left. They're cowards and low-life human beings. Have a good sleep! Anyway, trollies go ahead and have your fun. But use your own name and quit targeting people. We are going to ignore your nasty comments so don't waste your time. Have a good day, y'all!

October 24, 2011 at 8:54 am | Report abuse |
  22. FUA

Hello ladies. I see the boys came out to play 'while I was working'. U boys are foul mouthed pigs. Do u speak to women like that in ur 'real life'? As u grow up ull find kind words get u farther than this sh!t u talk now.Ladies ignore these pieces of sh!t. Real men don't talk like that. I find u interesting and fun. I'm headed to bed long night of work. Be nice boys. Ladies ill be seeing u.

October 24, 2011 at 8:34 am | Report abuse |
  23. BV = Hobag

See they do the same stuff, and complain when it happens to them. Hope the trolls eat them alive. It was funny when they did it to Charlie. Bill & Claudia join us.

October 24, 2011 at 7:40 am | Report abuse |
  24. Claudia

im a dirty ho

October 24, 2011 at 3:38 am | Report abuse |
    • Beautiful Vixen

@ Claudia that's how I make my living. Big oozing c0cks in my mouth best job ever! I try to find customers on here maybe FUA can be next.

October 24, 2011 at 7:50 am | Report abuse |
  25. Bill

@claudia that's because they have this I'm better than you-I'm right you're wrong- I have to get the last word in-mentality.

October 24, 2011 at 2:40 am | Report abuse |
  26. Claudia

@ @blue line why can't you guys stop feeding the trolls? Idiots

October 24, 2011 at 2:26 am | Report abuse |
  27. @blue line

dont start.

October 24, 2011 at 2:15 am | Report abuse |
  28. ?

I hate Mr. Ed

October 24, 2011 at 2:14 am | Report abuse |
  29. @continued

Oh stop it.

October 24, 2011 at 2:12 am | Report abuse |
  30. I feel...

...as thou im on a murder "mystery" w-end -n- have to solve sum cluez..kn what i mean? interesting peeps on here. Last w-end was weird but this one is full of mysteries

October 24, 2011 at 2:09 am | Report abuse |
  31. To be continued

How can you have fun telling Lame jokes and talking about nothing?

October 24, 2011 at 2:08 am | Report abuse |
  32. Namaste

Go Packers!!!! Hope everyone has had a great weekend & ready to hit the bricks tomorrow. FUA, starfire, BV, Happy Cow, everybody, have a peaceful night.

October 24, 2011 at 1:18 am | Report abuse |
  33. @stop it

It's going to be ok. Ed said a lot of hurtful things to people. Im sure it will take a little time for some to trust him. The trolling stopped after FUA came on. We had a fun weekend on here. Thanks to him. I'm sure Ed will be ok and learned something from all this, i hope. Well it's late. Good night

October 24, 2011 at 1:12 am | Report abuse |
  34. @Stop it

Who are you talking to?

October 24, 2011 at 12:45 am | Report abuse |
  35. stop it

Y start with mr ed. Did he troll on u this week end ? Get yer sh!t together and just stop it ! Take a lesson from mr swagger would u ? Looks like mr ed backed off and is listening If he can do it u all can do it Just stop the trolling and get along.

October 23, 2011 at 11:28 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Rock

meet hard place. Omg i want to strangle you. [smile] .

October 23, 2011 at 9:52 pm | Report abuse |
  37. wendy`

Hi!I hope everyone had a nice weekend,including you Mr.Ed.

October 23, 2011 at 9:02 pm | Report abuse |
  38. Mr. Ed

Im watching once upon a time! how g@y i'm i?

October 23, 2011 at 8:46 pm | Report abuse |
  39. Captain Hook Mr. ed

Im drunk n sooo hung! oh pleze wont some1 give me sum of the sum sum ...yum yum

October 23, 2011 at 8:43 pm | Report abuse |
  40. starrfire

My Steelers won! Whoo hoo! Hope y'all had a good day. Just popping to say "hey girls!" Too bad FUA had to go but hope he returns. He's like a breath of fresh air LOL. Gonna go watch "The Amazing Race". Ttyl peeps!

October 23, 2011 at 8:26 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Mr. Ed

Im mr.. mean. i will never change. dont you c. one day hollywood would want to place me in a movie as an evil killer, an evil drunken killer..ha ha... me sooo bad

October 23, 2011 at 8:24 pm | Report abuse |
  42. Mike

Y'all are weird. I don't understand what the heck is going on here.

October 23, 2011 at 8:03 pm | Report abuse |
  43. PLINY ED

Im PLINY ED and im double mean. Im PLINY and MR EDs child. I am mean and type cuss words. I havent typed any yet but I might ! Ya just cant ever tell. I might type dang or my goodness or something. Yeah. PLINY and ED are trolls but im not. I just type cuss words. Dang it !

October 23, 2011 at 8:02 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Desdemona

@FUC : well hello luver.. i have enjoyed reading ur comments. where have you been all my life? lol umm..have u been on the same blogs as us? lol.. i don't think there's a chance that mr ed would change. i however i'm curious what beautiful vixen's reply 2 ur answer would be..lol. She seems 2 be nice but i have a feeling she dance with the devil sometimes. don't we all thou? lol. I hope she does answer u back. i would like 2 know her answer. im guessing she might have 2 give that sum thought. any smart person would.. good nite mr charmer. maybe its the ladies turn 2 have sweet dreams 2night. mine would be very wicked indeed..lmao . u may be slick but i'm sly like a fox. yes indeed.

October 23, 2011 at 7:46 pm | Report abuse |
  45. FUA

No not fernace- just FUA. Simple the more ppl the merrier. Not just the ladies, men too. The more the merrier. There could be fun convos here by evey one. I keep asking mr ed if he's paying attention cuz I think u are willing to give him another chance-if he's nice like a gentleman- to be 'friends'. Am I correct in saying u are forgiving ? Belial. Slick is my middle name-good call-lol. Ladies and gents I need to get ready for work-have a pleasant night. Ill be seeing u.

October 23, 2011 at 7:16 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Belial

@FUA ... i c what u did.... a throw off... very slick ....lol

October 23, 2011 at 6:27 pm | Report abuse |
  47. @FUA

So what did you mean we women thinks the more the merrier & add 1 more? R you a woman? Y r u singling out mr. ed? Why is he so important to u ?

October 23, 2011 at 5:33 pm | Report abuse |
  48. Missy

Hey FUA! Nice to have a gentleman on this blog. See guys, how it's actually done! Have a good day everybody. Mr. Ed, I"m still pulling for you. I know there is a decent guy in there waiting to jump out.

October 23, 2011 at 5:04 pm | Report abuse |
  49. @FUA

Why do you keep bringing up mr. ed? You are freaking me out. Are you a woman trying to teach him a lesson? lmao. I'm thinking Fernace..lol. Are you Fernace? You got F in your name.

October 23, 2011 at 4:55 pm | Report abuse |
  50. FUA

Vixen. I'm not going any where u misunderstood. Ill still be reading comments and keeping check on starfire lol. My main goal here was to show the men-used loosely-how to treat women. I wanted them to see these blogs could be fun. I'm having fun with u ladies and I'm looking forward to much more. I think u ladies believe the more the merrier, eh ? Add one more ! Still paying attention mr ed ?

October 23, 2011 at 4:26 pm | Report abuse |
  51. Beautiful Vixen

@FUA, I hate to see you go but I quite understand. I would like to say more but I think it's best that I don't. Thxs again. Maybe you can pop in and say hi every now and then. Someone needs to keep Starfire in check..lmao (Starfire, I'm just playing with you girl..lol, hope your team is winning!). That girl surely shocked me.. spit, old man..etc. Always the innocent ones you have to watch out for. .she is too funny. Well, I'm off of here. Later

October 23, 2011 at 4:00 pm | Report abuse |
  52. starrfire

Hey peeps!! Ouch! I felt that, BV! I guess I get to keep my star.. I did notice Coolbreeze's comments – made me giggle! Hey Missy, missed ya, girl! What nice, positive comments there.. very refreshing. I am intrigued by FUA. I had the same thought as BV then thought no.. he's too nice. I think FUA stands for "following u all" Thanks for coming out and chatting with us girls.. we needed it. I miss charlie crack – the sweetest guy around but unfortunately the most trolled :/ charlie, if you are reading this, a big shout-out to you! Well, back to football.. have a great day, y'all!

October 23, 2011 at 3:18 pm | Report abuse |
  53. FUA

Hello vixen. Not only do u have some class ur smart too. U have nice week end as well. Ladies I think I'll enjoy being out of the shadows. I hope the rest of your lady gang pays a visit too. I'm intrigued and more. Are u paying attention mr ed ?

October 23, 2011 at 3:02 pm | Report abuse |
  54. Beautiful Vixen

@Starfire, if you feel a slap on the back of your head, that would be from me..lol. Did you not see Coolbreezes paying you some attention? Anyway, I liked the old man's comment. I never would have thought it was you. I really thought it was an older man trolling on the guys. After knowing it was you, I lmao. @Coolbreezes, thx you. That was nice. Maybe we'll see more of you also. @Mad, enjoy :/ @FUA, thx you for the kind words. Maybe next time you can tell me what FUA stands for. I'm coming up with a bad thing. Like some hidden message for the trolls..lol. Hope you and everyone else are having a great weekend.

October 23, 2011 at 2:20 pm | Report abuse |
  55. Missy

Good afternoon all! Are you ready for some football! Gosh, I'm reading a blog with kind posts. What a refreshing change! Have a great day, and my your favorite team win today!

October 23, 2011 at 12:57 pm | Report abuse |
  56. @Fua

It's nice to hear a positive post from a guy! As Starrfire said, we like you already!

October 23, 2011 at 12:31 pm | Report abuse |
  57. @Danny

Why are you down on charlie crack, alecia, or fix in tx? The 3 of them haven't been on here in a very long time. Not to mention that they were trolled relentlessly. I think you and your fellow trolls are truly to blame for anything that was posted by "them". Give credit where credit is due! Those ppl were not to blame.

October 23, 2011 at 12:25 pm | Report abuse |
  58. FUA

Hello ladies. I had a wonderful dream last night, TY for a nice night.

October 23, 2011 at 12:22 pm | Report abuse |
  59. Happy Cow

Me too ! I sure hope he wins. I dont love the young guy with the pink shirt or the little russell. The lil barnyard critters hope Ozzy wins too : ) moooooo : )

October 23, 2011 at 11:28 am | Report abuse |
  60. starrfire

Hey Happy Cow, good to see you! Whoi is you fav Survivor player? I'm rooting for Ozzie! Enjoy your day of sunshine. :)

October 23, 2011 at 10:26 am | Report abuse |
  61. starrfire

Mad, good morning to you, too! Enjoy your stress-free day – you earned it :)

October 23, 2011 at 10:24 am | Report abuse |
  62. Happy Cow

: ) MOOOOOOO Im a happy cow ! Our friends are still here. MOOOOO : ) Me and the lil barnyard animals are doing super good. Weve been staying inside the barn more because its been cool outside. We wait until later to walk around in the happy pasture and munch on the pretty green grass. The farmer said he might get a pretty quilt to put over my back when i go outside! That will be fun! Kitty kitty is just a growing. She is a pretty and happy kitty friend. She is enjoying Survivor this season. She said mew. That means Hey Everybody. : ) : ) We hope everyone has THE HAPPIEST WEEKEND EVER ! : ) : )

October 23, 2011 at 10:18 am | Report abuse |
  63. starrfire

Good morning, everyone! Who's ready for some football?? GO STEELERS!! Have a good day, y'all!!

October 23, 2011 at 9:42 am | Report abuse |
  64. The Måd Råp3r

How's everyone been? This is the first Sunday I haven't had to do schoolwork in weeks, thank god. Gonna download a ton of music, make some mixes, and eat a whole pizza, then I'm thinking 8hour video game binge while getting hella drunk.

October 23, 2011 at 8:36 am | Report abuse |
  65. Danny

I dont like charlie crackk, fix in tx n aleica. I'm glad they're gone. i'm sure i'm speaking 4 the rest of the trolls when i say that.

October 23, 2011 at 5:22 am | Report abuse |
  66. Ryan

You peeps are so entertaining. I love coming on here just to read some of the crazy sh!t and see how crazy y'all are. lol

October 23, 2011 at 4:01 am | Report abuse |
  67. @mr. ed

are u also tj? y call her out again with her names? Mr ed seek help. u will be doing hard time in a jail somewhere with ur anger issues. everyone on here , trolls included can c that not even the trolls like u. do us all a fav, get off and stay off marquee. we dont want u here trouble maker

October 23, 2011 at 3:36 am | Report abuse |
  68. Mr. Ed

Im mad as he11 bc i hv a little weiner. i hv problems findin it.

October 23, 2011 at 3:05 am | Report abuse |
  69. Mr. Ed

Its all my fault. Every one i hang out w/kills themselves cuz im so angry, hateful n a big fat bag of gas. i make ppl depressed cuz i'm a joykill. i hate myself and every one

October 23, 2011 at 3:02 am | Report abuse |
  70. T.J

@namaste > vixen, starfire and peace never left. vixen said on a blog the other day that one reason she has been under other names is bc of mr. ed. two names she suppose to be going under is sirena and casondrah. some1 (prob mr ed)called her out on it. she corrected them on the spelling of casondrah. starfire old man..good one. @starfire r u mr. roboto also? Macy's blog he said bout the ph n u r always saying darn ph..lol. just wondering. The trolls should be a little nicer. yes mr ed u should learn some respect n except that bv isn't into u. she said so herself so get over it. no woman in they're right mind would be. nate sound like mr. ed also.

October 23, 2011 at 2:53 am | Report abuse |
  71. Namaste

@FUA, thank you for stating so well what's been happpening on this blog. I also enjoyed the fun exchanges between the "gang" before all the damage was done. I hope everyone eventually comes back. Nice to see BV, starfire, & peace back. If Happy Cow is out there, hope the pasture is lush and sunny this weekend.

October 23, 2011 at 2:11 am | Report abuse |
  72. Alcohol Poisoning

@Mr. Ed, i will get u one day. Keep drinking and u'll c.

October 23, 2011 at 1:50 am | Report abuse |
  73. starrfire

@FUA, I'm liking you already! Hope you will take time to chat with us ladies – we'd enjoy that a lot – for a change. Cuz most guys don't have much respect for us. My bed is calling me and I'm gonna hit the sack. Good nite, y'all! *smiles*

October 23, 2011 at 1:15 am | Report abuse |
  74. FUA

I just called it the way I see it. I don't want anything from anybody. Dr drew has a point, tho. U should listen. U are a hostile person. When u like urself,(which u don't) then and only then, the ladies will like u too. There's a decent group of ppl here, u should try to get along and have some fun. (Something the majority are lacking) As for vixen, the lady has some class and if u don't change ur ways, will never have a chance. (With her or any woman) Swagger, yea u should try it some time. Ladies love it. I must say tho, u have not seen my swagger-yet. Cheers to u mr ed.

October 23, 2011 at 1:06 am | Report abuse |
  75. Dr Drew

Hey calm down, Mr Ed! You're jealous cuz FUA was being a gentleman. Try it sometime and you'll see!

October 23, 2011 at 12:31 am | Report abuse |
  76. Mr. Ed

@fua-who the fxxk r u n wht u want w vixen? c umin on here w ur swagger n smooth talkin words. leave her alone. u hear me

October 23, 2011 at 12:15 am | Report abuse |
  77. FUA

It's too bad things went down the way it did here. All of u -trolls included- had a good thing going. The trolls should have joined in the convo. I think one was tempted, tho. -He knows who he is-(no not ur mr ed) Yea, at first all of u were interesting. Then the b!tching started and it all went to h3ll in a hand basket. Ppl left. Some changed names. The blog just died. I told u I sat back and watched. U all could have been friends, of sorts, and it was ruined. I feel that is just a f king shame. Good night ladies. Ill be seeing u.

October 22, 2011 at 10:52 pm | Report abuse |
  78. starrfire

Hey BV hope you see this before you go. I was charlene and old man. I agree with you that I su ck at trolling. LMAO!! T guess I'm losing my star ha ha!! Have a great eve and ttyl

October 22, 2011 at 7:25 pm | Report abuse |
  79. PLINY

Yeah. I think he is sweet on me.

October 22, 2011 at 7:14 pm | Report abuse |
  80. Beautiful Vixen

@FUA, oh. Yea it got a little dead which is okay. I'm in a mellow mood anyway. I don't come on here as Beautiful Vixen as much lately. Going under a few different names just to get a break from all this madness..lol. The guys are okay. They just get crazy and mean for some reason on "While You Were Working" blog (more so on weekends). It's fun to play with them as well..lol. Have a good night/weekend and maybe we'll see you around more. @Starfire..have fun. Maybe the guys will pick things up later so you can troll/play with them. :/ ..Yes what's up wth Gepaart Vision? I guess he is having a bad day and wanted to vent...that and he was hitting back some JD or Captain Morgan. I'm mellow and he's wired..lol.

October 22, 2011 at 6:56 pm | Report abuse |
  81. starrfire

*all over us ( dang phone)

October 22, 2011 at 6:53 pm | Report abuse |
  82. starrfire

Hi FUA! A small group of people used to "meet" here and chat on this WYWW until some others complained thai this is not a chat room and the trollies were all over is. So we stopped 'til it quieted down (shrug)

October 22, 2011 at 6:50 pm | Report abuse |
  83. FUA

Lol @starfire. I thought same. No @vixen, u don't know me. I have been silent on here. Trying to figure all u ppl out. I watched this go from entertaining to trolling to dead blog. That's all.

October 22, 2011 at 6:18 pm | Report abuse |
  84. starrfire

W T F !?!?!

October 22, 2011 at 5:47 pm | Report abuse |
  85. Coolbreeze

I also like BV. Charlene...I'm paying attention. BTW...my second post on this madness. but I have followed. You girls sound fun...guys, not so much.

October 22, 2011 at 4:47 pm | Report abuse |
  86. Coolbreeze

Starfire, I like you.

October 22, 2011 at 4:40 pm | Report abuse |
  87. starrfire

Gary, no need for ky-jelly. Spit is better wink

October 22, 2011 at 3:53 pm | Report abuse |
  88. madhater

69 suckas.

October 22, 2011 at 1:45 pm | Report abuse |
  89. Beautiful Vixen

@FUA, hi. Who are you? Do I know you.? I'm not really bothered by them. I just wish they would leave the nasty name calling out of it.

October 22, 2011 at 12:02 pm | Report abuse |
  90. Beautiful Vixen

@Starfire..lol. Yes you get a star. Thxs. Have a great day yourself.

October 22, 2011 at 11:57 am | Report abuse |
  91. starrfire

Yeah blame it on BV you dumb azzes! I was trolling you guys LMAO. Bv, do I get a star on my forehead? :). Have a great day – go out and do something fun – I am...ta ta! (BV sorry you get the blame but it just proves that they're not as smart as they think they are)

October 22, 2011 at 11:54 am | Report abuse |
    • Gary the gay guy

Starrfire sounds like a gay guy just like me, let's be gay lovers pleeeezzzze!!!!! I want you to spread my cheeks, I'm tight don't forget the k-y jelly that you mentioned earlier.

October 22, 2011 at 2:28 pm | Report abuse |
  92. FUA

Y don't u leave vixen alone ? What did she do to deserve this ? Ur just jealous of her cuz she can turn a man on with words. What a bunch of haters ! Hi vixen. Just words. Don't let these azz holes bother u.

October 22, 2011 at 11:46 am | Report abuse |
  93. Beautiful Vixen

@Pliny, It's not me. Why do you have to be so mean?

October 22, 2011 at 11:32 am | Report abuse |
  94. nancy

:P : P Im sticking out my tounge. La Laaa La Laaaa La.

October 22, 2011 at 11:20 am | Report abuse |
  95. D. Vine`

Wow last weekend While you were working...I thought Beavis and Butthead was running this site but,this weekened it's the Captain Underpants crew.I'll bet you're still in your lighting McQueen pjs.watching cartoons and eating Sugar Pops.

October 22, 2011 at 11:19 am | Report abuse |
  96. old man

It's like me reading a g@y boys magazine. Very entertaining! LMAO now I go to bathroom and j@ck 0ff ha ha ha

October 22, 2011 at 10:49 am | Report abuse |
  97. Nate

We can all get together and have one big guy on g*y g@y bash! Don't for get to bring your box of k*y bc this is going to be an all day, all night azz f*****g, butt spliting s*x craz action. @ Ken dont forget to bring Dan. Rumors have it that he is loose as a goose and we can he that lit h* of yours. slap on some k*y and we are set to go

October 22, 2011 at 8:53 am | Report abuse |
  98. NJON613

I'm in mommy's basement...Slap, slap, slap trying to get this little nub off but my hand keep slipping off. Damn i will never get laid with this little d!ck. No wonder i'm mean and cranky

October 22, 2011 at 8:32 am | Report abuse |
  99. Beautiful Vuxen

Knock it off. You guys don't need to be so mean. This is all Mr. Ed's fault. Starting his crap.

October 22, 2011 at 8:04 am | Report abuse |
  100. Jimmy

BV is a female version of Charlie Crack, all talk and lame as h€ll. @Nate she does have something else to do... Meet guys on this blog. Bwahahaha!

October 22, 2011 at 6:29 am | Report abuse |
  101. NJON613

@BV: you are not just a (unt, but a moldy, dank, stanky, oozing, infected hole not even the most desparate $ex fiend would touch, even with full HazMat gear. just nasty.

October 22, 2011 at 5:50 am | Report abuse |
  102. Spectator

I posted as eve lol. I Wasn't aware anyone used that name before. Lmao! IT IS desperate hooking up with someone from a blog. And kudos to get a room for realizing how pathetic that was.

October 22, 2011 at 5:05 am | Report abuse |
  103. Lmao - 12:19 am

People... eve lynn... head diva in charge. if u dont believe me google her blog.. head diva in charge ...lol no head diva... bv is not desperate as u to get a man. any1 that read ur blog can tell what u r..lol

October 22, 2011 at 2:09 am | Report abuse |
  104. Lmao

If you're going to troll beautiful vixen spell her name right mr. ed

October 22, 2011 at 2:01 am | Report abuse |
  105. @EVE

Lmao..eve.. that's head diva in charge real name

October 22, 2011 at 1:57 am | Report abuse |
  106. Beautful Vixen

@FUA, seriously shut up. I don't want know you. @Get a room..aka j*** go f' yourself.

October 22, 2011 at 1:53 am | Report abuse |
  107. charlene

Maybe if I change my name to something se xy, I'd get more attention. Hmmmm...

October 22, 2011 at 1:45 am | Report abuse |
    • Tim

Try beautiful ho, oops! Thats already being used. By you as a matter of fact. Rotflmgdao!!!

October 22, 2011 at 5:10 am | Report abuse |
  108. FUA

I read the comments and only two of the ladies admit to trolling. The third lady was just lol at them. Petty little games you play here. Beautiful vixen is a curious name. Don't change it. I can't tell who you are and I think I might like things you'll have to say. I'll be looking for your comments this weekend. Good night beautiful vixen

October 22, 2011 at 1:18 am | Report abuse |
  109. lmao

I smell mr ed all of this..lol. did u no tice u guys playing w bv n he gets all weird he was here n then not

October 22, 2011 at 1:03 am | Report abuse |
  110. @BV

you can always cu-m by and we can do the play the part of pulp fiction where the that big blk guy was getting slammed by the whit hillbillie cop..lol. what do you say baby? want to c-um over and play? lol

October 22, 2011 at 12:41 am | Report abuse |
  111. Beautiful Vixen

Then again after 9:00 i might not be the real beautiful vixen. The King Troll knows..i think. Somebody knows he well enough to know when she is not..lfmoa. Where is the king anway?... lol . You guys don't know sh!t do u? You just couldn't leave the ladies convo going w/o be d!cks, can you? K im done playing.

October 22, 2011 at 12:31 am | Report abuse |
  112. @BV

Enjoying s&m with a few customers. Lmgdao!!!!

October 22, 2011 at 12:23 am | Report abuse |
  113. Beautiful Vixen

Lol.. good night guys. I knew You missed me. No jackets..no locks and chains in the mental hospital. But i will be enjoying lock down in hand cuffs and swing in all the s&m style ..lol..Now...over the weekend and after..try and figure me out in one of my many other names..lol .. no wink, wink...that's for sure. That was such and insult.

October 22, 2011 at 12:19 am | Report abuse |
  114. Eve

I don't think b.v. Is a ho, desperate is more fitting. I mean hooking up from a blog? Lmao. Get a room realized that was pitiful and denied(in a previous post) he even planned to meet up with her. Lol!

October 22, 2011 at 12:19 am | Report abuse |
  115. Tim

That ho needs s3x rehab. Lol.

October 22, 2011 at 12:02 am | Report abuse |
  116. Straight Jacket

B.V. It's time to go to your padded cell, don't be afraid of the men In white they're just here to help you.

October 21, 2011 at 11:59 pm | Report abuse |
  117. @It's Not Rocket Science

Are you fricken kidding me?! Wink wink! You think i troll with wink wink?! Do you know who you are dealing with? wink, wink..lmfao! That's little girl stuff. Oh dear g-d that's an InSult. I used wink when i was flirting w (an old friend I had on here) then someone took it over. I thought they were trolling me..lmao . geeze thanks for the laugh. too fricken funny!

October 21, 2011 at 11:40 pm | Report abuse |
  118. It's not rocket science

@Beautiful Vixen that's because you say stupid sh!t like wink wink.

October 21, 2011 at 11:21 pm | Report abuse |
  119. charlene

where did mr ed go? boo hoo! That ok I can find another d!ck. plenty of em aroung ha ha!

October 21, 2011 at 11:17 pm | Report abuse |
  120. Beautiful Vixen

There is one troll on here that can pick me out under any name I use. I don't know who the person is but he/she knows me too damn well. whatever. I don't want to fight w/ anyone. Leave Peace and Starfire out of it. night.

October 21, 2011 at 11:12 pm | Report abuse |
  121. Beautiful Vixen

Lol..what? I'm happy with med size thank you. I never had kids, don't want them and I'm no stretched out to take a horse.

October 21, 2011 at 11:07 pm | Report abuse |
  122. Beautiful Vixen

Bring is on b!t(hes! What's the worse you can call me c-u . n -t?! was called that before. u have no one else to attack so go for it... and i bet i will still be last standing lol ..but i do have to sleep sometime . so draw guns...go

October 21, 2011 at 10:49 pm | Report abuse |
  123. Beautiful Vixen

@NJ0N613; Get ur head out of ur a**. don't start trouble with Peace and starfire ..leave them out of it. I trolled, I Beautiful Vixen trolled. So what? when you get called a ho and your name dragged through the mud and being called a c*** ..what? That b@stard used my name and said things about me and it ok? show me what a pig you are yourslef.

October 21, 2011 at 10:45 pm | Report abuse |
  124. Rachel

Lmfao! Vixen=Satan. Sad, very sad.

October 21, 2011 at 10:41 pm | Report abuse |
  125. @NJON613

Well, said.

October 21, 2011 at 10:36 pm | Report abuse |
  126. Satan

@someone lost her mind..maybe she has but i haven't. how about a three sum lover? Don't worry about that white trash. I'm sure she is off doing the wicked wich of the East in her case..lol

October 21, 2011 at 10:34 pm | Report abuse |
  127. NJON613

so..... bv, peace and starrfire admit to trolling others under different names. but they when they get trolled, it's all "boo hoo i'm being trolled... it's not me... blah blah blah. frickin hypocrites!

October 21, 2011 at 10:24 pm | Report abuse |
  128. Somebody has lost her mind

@BV who da h3ll are you talking to now? get help.

October 21, 2011 at 10:21 pm | Report abuse |
  129. charlene

Mr ed looks like nobody likes u. I'll take u!! It ok u hav a nub.size does not matter wink wink

October 21, 2011 at 10:13 pm | Report abuse |
  130. Beuatiful Vixen

@ . – does that mean the size of your dick.?a tiny little nub? Listen ,i I already called out some people that trolled me. NO hard feelings. If you want to join the loser above (Mr. Ed) that nobody like..go right ahead. I choose to ignore him because I hate him. But a man needs a spine to become a man, so how about it, are you man enough to give us the your name instead of the size of your d!ck?

October 21, 2011 at 10:02 pm | Report abuse |
  131. Beautiful Vixen

@Peace: hey gf..lol. yes, some trolling advice.. but also to benefit for myself ..i hate seeing that big yellow smiley face. I want her to cut it out..lmfao.. All in fun Starfire. I'm watching WWE now ..I'm hoping to see Triple H .."rolling eyes" grrr.

October 21, 2011 at 9:18 pm | Report abuse |
  132. starrfire

Shhhh... I think I hear trolls coming in so I'm gonna go watch one of my fav tv shows. Ttyl

October 21, 2011 at 9:18 pm | Report abuse |
  133. starrfire

@peace, I was just BV hints on how to tell is it's the real "starrfire". BV, I kinda like Mr Smiley cuz I'm a happy person. LOL. :).

October 21, 2011 at 9:15 pm | Report abuse |
  134. starrfire

Hey Missy and Peace, I missed you, girls!! Might as well chat since there's nothing to comment on.

October 21, 2011 at 9:09 pm | Report abuse |
  135. starrfire

Hey hey no fair!! I had company and couldn't get to my phone! LOL

October 21, 2011 at 9:07 pm | Report abuse |
  136. Peace

LOL! BV giving starrfire trollin' advice! Love it!!! LOL! Have fun practicing, starrfire! LMAO! (You girls are too funny!)

October 21, 2011 at 8:53 pm | Report abuse |
  137. Peace

Well look, a few of my fav "blog buds"! How ya doing this fine Fri eve? Your right BV, not a lot to comment on. All though, I'm not too sure how to take MC's remark about her hubby...? Have a great w/e all! :)

October 21, 2011 at 8:45 pm | Report abuse |
  138. Beautiful Vixen

try this ~ smiles~ or :/ ..lmao .

October 21, 2011 at 8:41 pm | Report abuse |
  139. Beautiful Vixen

@Starfire: A hint..when trolling.. do away with mr. smiley :) . I hate that guy.. Lmfao. you're ok in my book.

October 21, 2011 at 8:39 pm | Report abuse |
  140. Beautiful Vixen

So you pretty much suck at trolling..lol. I pretty much can tell..lmao.

October 21, 2011 at 8:20 pm | Report abuse |
  141. starrfire

@BV I do not insult people or talk trash and I use proper grammar and spelling. If I feel like trolling someone, I use another name. Hope that has been helpful, girl! :)

October 21, 2011 at 8:07 pm | Report abuse |
  142. Mr. Ed

@ vixen- so not even a spit on 4 the fake mr eh? i saw u on other blogs saying ur @h!t. u see i will still ..hop over that bridge that divides us an woo u. peeps on here r trolling me and making it hard on me. I have to admit that i trolled u last weekend, i think it was last w/end when u were all out there flirting w gay ken and dan. so u want to act like a c*** i will 9**. u out but im tryin to change.

October 21, 2011 at 7:36 pm | Report abuse |
  143. Beautiful Vixen

Hi Starfire..lol. Girl I don't know when it's you on not anymore. @Mr. Roboto..lol. cool name. No it's the real me..lol. Trust me I haven't been hiding. I have a few names going for me. I have to say..one person really knows me well on here because he/she picks me out very well. It won't be you Starfire, would it? lmfao..just kidding girl. ttyl

October 21, 2011 at 7:04 pm | Report abuse |
  144. Mr. Roboto

BV, where have you been hiding? or are you like Zorro, just another player taking on the mask once worn by another?

October 21, 2011 at 6:36 pm | Report abuse |
  145. Mr. Ed

Boring like u.. Lol.

October 21, 2011 at 6:34 pm | Report abuse |
  146. starrfire

yeah, I agree. Hey BV! :)

October 21, 2011 at 6:32 pm | Report abuse |
  147. Beautiful Vixen

Boring topics..nothing to comment on here.

October 21, 2011 at 6:28 pm | Report abuse |