In Touch Weekly
October 21st, 2011

Weeklies cheat sheet: Over before it began

Whatever the situation between Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher is or was, that's been replaced with speculation that Kim Kardashian is having marital problems of her own.

Although we just saw her marriage special on TV earlier this month, there are rumors that each newlywed has been spotted without their respective rings and they're already headed for splits-ville. That, plus the perpetual story that Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lopez are dating, in this edition of weeklies cheat sheet.

Filed under: Celebrities

1. Beautiful Vixen

Hi Missy, Junkpile. Hope you two are having a good weekend. @Junkpile say out of trouble :/

October 22, 2011 at 4:45 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Missy

Hey Bella and B. Vixen! Yep, didn't see that coming did ya! Poor Kim, what did she ever do to deserve that! lol !!!!!

October 22, 2011 at 2:49 am | Report abuse |
  3. Beautiful Vixen

@Louie: I'm usually in class on Monday nights so I never got the chance to watch the new Two/Half Men. I was home monday and I flipped on it to see what it was like with ugly string bean man (Aston), I saw two seconds of his ugly a$$ and I switched the channel. Regarding Kim K...I'm not a fan of the show/her, sister or mom.. I had a feeling it wasn't going work out between her and Chris. A woman should accept a man for who he is and not try to change him, and, visavis.. She (Kim), along with mother and sisters are very superfical, etc. However, I won't wished her bad. Just from watching the show (sometimes), not only does she have a problem getting and dealing with her inside (soul) issues..her sisters, mother need to say out of her relationship/marriage. Nothing smell or spell like disaster than having family/friends involved.

October 21, 2011 at 6:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • Junkpile

Yeah you're right.....Kim should have just married a black guy instead of trying to turn a white guy into a black guy......LOL

October 22, 2011 at 1:16 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Louie

I've been watching Two and a half men since Ashton started and I must say that he is more fluff than anything. He still comes across like a goofy kid. Demi is looking more like his mommy than a wife. As for Kim, she just wanted an over the top wedding and she got it, but I don't think she is liking be married.

October 21, 2011 at 4:53 pm | Report abuse |
  5. bella

Wow, what a surprise!! NOT!!!

October 21, 2011 at 4:50 pm | Report abuse |