Charlie Sheen will be Charlie Sheen for Halloween
October 21st, 2011

Charlie Sheen will be Charlie Sheen for Halloween

Charlie Sheen isn’t going as a warlock, a rock star from Mars or a Vatican assassin for All Hallows Eve.

The New York Post reports that the actor is apparently going as himself this year – complete with Charlie Sheen mask!

He’s “winning” all right. The former "Two and a Half Men" star got his hands on a lifelike latex Charlie Sheen mask and snapped a photo of himself smiling and holding up his fake head. Talk about creepy!

Sheen’s kids also found the double Charlie head trick unnerving. Sheen tweeted the picture, writing, "#Sheenius. Trick or Treat Cadre! Got my Halloween costume ... All set! (Yeah ... This really confused the kids!!)"

Charlie’s not alone in his choice of get-up. Nationwide, Charlie Sheen is the most popular Halloween costume this year!

"His 'winning' attitude certainly struck a nerve," commented Steven Silverstein, CEO and President of Spirit Halloween.

It’s not as detailed as the one Charlie has, but you can buy your own Charlie Sheen mask from Spirit for just $19.99. And there are plenty of Charlie-related accoutrements to be had from the retailer, including a “Sober Valley Lodge” flask, fedora, or “Major League” glasses.

1. Bill V

Can you say, "MEGALOMANIAC?" What a maroon!

October 26, 2011 at 11:45 am | Report abuse |
  2. Grumpster

So...he's going as a psycho then. Perfect costume.

October 25, 2011 at 7:49 am | Report abuse |
  3. Going In Circles

Charlie couldnt find a turd costume ?

October 25, 2011 at 7:16 am | Report abuse |
  4. JamaicaJack

I have that same Jamaica Jax shirt. Is Charlie shopping at Costco?

October 24, 2011 at 8:22 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Charle Sheens Goddess

I love this man,I need his weeny in my mouthy.Anyone dressed like him gets my body!Hmm.Mmm

October 24, 2011 at 7:11 pm | Report abuse |
  6. CmonNow11

Who wants to dress up as this loser??

October 24, 2011 at 3:09 pm | Report abuse |
  7. erich2112x

Turn off the porch lights.

October 24, 2011 at 2:18 pm | Report abuse |
  8. whatthe?

He's only holding up a mask that you can buy for 2500.......

October 24, 2011 at 1:56 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Leaf on the Wind

Incredible how easy it seems to be for Charlie to make money and get free publicity for what was basically some pretty bad behavior and life choices. Is he crazy? Or crazy like a fox?

October 24, 2011 at 1:36 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Dave

He should be the zombie version of his character killed off in two and a half men, nobody could pull that one off any better.

October 24, 2011 at 11:18 am | Report abuse |
  11. loJenk

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfbWK3KgvFk&w=640&h=390]

October 24, 2011 at 10:37 am | Report abuse |
  12. The one on the left

is scarier! Eep.

October 24, 2011 at 10:11 am | Report abuse |
  13. Rosk

Wh0res...knock 'em down bro

October 24, 2011 at 9:20 am | Report abuse |
  14. teresa

my dog will have a better costume than charlie sheen
    like her picture on facebook http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=282240331797416&set=a.280521668635949.66746.134179079936876&type=1&theater
    thanks

October 24, 2011 at 1:35 am | Report abuse |
  15. Jeremiah David

Whats Really going on in the News?!!! Be Informed Laugh Subscribe http://youtu.be/pbAQfSa4WyY
    Watch at JeremiahDavidChannel on YouTube

October 23, 2011 at 6:18 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Jeremiah David

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbAQfSa4WyY&w=560&h=315]

October 23, 2011 at 6:16 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Magnificent InvestmenT

when I'm back from my work first thing I do is turn the TV to laugh with my favorite program.

October 23, 2011 at 10:01 am | Report abuse |
  18. Kelly89

I agree have you seen the interview?? I've seen it posted at CELEBUR.COM the video is still up i think.

October 22, 2011 at 2:11 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Brandt Hardin

How many grams of rock can Zombie Charlie Sheen bang down? Put on your party face and see at http://dregstudiosart.blogspot.com/2011/10/09-countdown-to-halloween-charlie-sheen.html on the Countdown to Halloween with The Zombie Walk of Fame!

October 22, 2011 at 9:33 am | Report abuse |
  20. mejazzbo

I think the singing intro to the show is most telling. Jake has moved down to Charlie's old spot as a man and Kurcher now occupies the 1/2 man position Jake grew out of. I still like the show very much, but adding Mr. Kurcher has certainly made for a new dynamic. The writers are still off the wall with the assault on PC. Which is really what the show is all about. I am missing Charlie less and less with every new episode. It is clear he has moved on.

October 22, 2011 at 9:30 am | Report abuse |
  21. Jeffbaseball

Two and half men is more like one and half men. Kurcher needs to go to acting school. Sheen's and Cryer's acting made the show. Now forget about it. The show stinks and is now a chic show. Way to go CBS you've successfully neutered a hilarious show for guys.

October 22, 2011 at 9:13 am | Report abuse |
    • Susan - Canada

Funny......I heard this was still CBS's top rated show....even without Charlie Sheen.

October 24, 2011 at 2:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • ms

I agree! Bring Charlie back. There never will be a replacement for him. The present 2 1/2 men is going under and the sooner the better. I will continue to watch re-runs of the real 2 1/2 men

October 24, 2011 at 3:00 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Cali Girl

Wish they would make a mask of me...I'm adorable!

October 21, 2011 at 8:46 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Red Pison

All he has to do is take his fake teeth out and lay off the hair dye and he can go as his dad.

October 21, 2011 at 7:37 pm | Report abuse |
  24. lmao

@joyce, wendy, missy, bella there is a msg for u on the five misfit blog..lol

October 21, 2011 at 4:51 pm | Report abuse |
  25. karate' girrrl

I even took gymnastics last year so I can do cartwheels. It is impossible to shoot someone doing a cartwheel ! The bullets get deflected.

October 21, 2011 at 4:39 pm | Report abuse |
  26. karate' girrrl

I got bracelets like Wonder Woman that bullets bounce off of. Plus I can dodge them like keanu reeves in the matrix ! HIIIIIIII YA ! I got the coolest halloween costume in the neighborhood !

October 21, 2011 at 4:35 pm | Report abuse |
  27. @RDM

U don't need to dress as one....u're one...lol that goes for all ur homely gfs on here. bet u'all fat n never look in a mirror

October 21, 2011 at 4:34 pm | Report abuse |
  28. some women

Spoil it for the rest..trolls need to clean house again

October 21, 2011 at 4:31 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Hag Party Going

..on here. what a bunch of laughs fr these homely b!t(hes. Please excuse me while i go lol elsewhere. Why don't you homely b!t(hes go out and try to get laid.

October 21, 2011 at 4:29 pm | Report abuse |
  30. bella

@Clete. Well what did you expect? This is CNN Marquee blog! How typical. LOL

October 21, 2011 at 3:11 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Clete

Let me understand this. You have an article about Charlie Sheen's holloween costume?

October 21, 2011 at 2:45 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Joyce

I can't even respond to article cuz the comments are great ! You girls rock ! ;)

October 21, 2011 at 2:32 pm | Report abuse |
  33. karate' girrrl

Im karate girl. If they are mean just let me know. I know ju jitsu and stuff. HIIIIIII YA !

October 21, 2011 at 2:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • Pliny

Let me know how that chop-socky cr@p holds up against a .357 Magnum loaded with hollow-points.

October 21, 2011 at 4:05 pm | Report abuse |
  34. bella

LOL Missy! I like that one. Have a great weekend! Y'all, with names being hijacked all the time, it's hard to figure out who the real azzh0le is.

October 21, 2011 at 2:06 pm | Report abuse |
  35. karate' girrrl

But then everyone would mistake him for Mr. ED

October 21, 2011 at 1:42 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Missy

Why doesn't he just bend over all night & go as an azzhole! Just a thought!

October 21, 2011 at 1:39 pm | Report abuse |
  37. karate' girrrl

Im karate girl. Here to avenge my sisters.

October 21, 2011 at 1:31 pm | Report abuse |
  38. karate' gurl

HAAAAA YA!

October 21, 2011 at 1:30 pm | Report abuse |
  39. RDM

I could dress up as one of Charlie's $5 h00kers!!

October 21, 2011 at 1:24 pm | Report abuse |
  40. RDM

Booze, drugs, wh0res – how is that winning?

October 21, 2011 at 1:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • p

@RDM you obviously have never been to a party.

gtfo

October 21, 2011 at 6:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • theobc

if you consider where he was and what he has come back from, then it is very obvious he is WINNING. some people are always so quick to cast the first stone. i am going to let you in on something you don't seem to know. it doesn't matter how you fall (we all do), it doesn't matter how many times you fall (most fall more than once), what matters and what you can really judge someone's character by is by if they get back up – so many people don't. falling is easy, getting back up, especially with all those stones being cast (by those who are so obviously without sin) is NOT an easy thing to do. i say kudos to sheen. he is putting his life back in order and good luck to him and his family.

October 22, 2011 at 10:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • Playjojo

I agree with you 100% theo. However, he has to be honest in his apologies, and grow up. He cannot go around being obnoxious to everyone. You can fall and pick yourself as many times as you want, or can, but if you're a jerk, people won't care.

October 24, 2011 at 11:52 am | Report abuse |
    • PaPaSheen

How is that not winning!!?

October 24, 2011 at 4:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • BRBSanDiego

RDM – you must be a loser because you don't know how to win. He who has the gold wins – charlie pretty much kicked your butt on that point.

October 24, 2011 at 8:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • Patrick

Theo,
      Where has he come back form? Look at him in the picture holding up that mask. He looks sick and gaunt. Not to mention, he looks like he's wired. And yes, I know that guilty coker smile quite well....This is the same guy everyone in the nation hated a few months ago. He's actually charming his way back, because people are too friggin stupid to know any better. He made a couple of appearances where he semi apologized out of the side of his mouth. He's not cleaning up. He'll be dead in less than 2 years. I've got him at the top of my death pool and I'm expecting to collect. 2 years Charlie, 2 years....

October 25, 2011 at 9:32 am | Report abuse |
  41. Charlie or Chucky?

Sure... the Sheen costume is simply. All you need guys is a $20 mask, no other clothing, a bottle of Jack Daniels, a fatty hanging out of your mouth, and a couple $5 h00kers. You'll be the life of any Halloween party.

October 21, 2011 at 1:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • Hollywood Reporter

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyrEUWFxIOQ&w=640&h=390]

October 24, 2011 at 12:25 am | Report abuse |
    • V. P.

LOL, no need for me to comment you've stated it well. Thanks for the laugh!

October 25, 2011 at 10:08 am | Report abuse |