While you were working...
October 20th, 2011

While you were working...

Today's news you might've missed:

• False alarm, everyone. Scarlett Johansson and Joseph Gordon-Levitt are not Hollywood's new "It" couple. You are clear to resume your fantasizing. [E!]
  • Kanye West is prepping a follow-up to his "Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy." In all caps, because it wouldn't be Ye if it wasn't, he tweeted yesterday, "GOODMUSIC.THE ALBUM.SPRING2012." [Twitter]
  • JWoww's Halloween costume may be a catsuit and her cleavage may be spilling out, but we still think this Svedka (as in the vodka) Girl inspired look is the most clothing we've ever seen her wear.  [Us Weekly]
  • We don't really know what Joey Lawrence does these days, but here he is working out without his shirt on.  [ONTD]
  • TV continues to pillage the book world for content: Karen Russell's "Swamplandia" will be adapted to series for HBO, with "The Social Network's" Scott Rudin to produce. [THR]

Filed under: While you were working

1. madhater

Lasty!

October 21, 2011 at 11:06 pm | Report abuse |
  2. yea

While u were working I was rolling boogers and putting them in ppls coffee at work. They are all idiots that think they are better than ppl like us. Is that trolling the work place ? Best part was watching them drink it ! Lmao

October 21, 2011 at 4:06 pm | Report abuse |
  3. or

A troll picks up where another left off. Makes sense to me.

October 21, 2011 at 3:40 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Surprised person

Surprised that these trolls think they can fool us.

October 21, 2011 at 3:36 pm | Report abuse |
  5. to fake [lol]

Nope. The real guy doesn't talk like a child."Guess who I am!"

You're a phony. You're probably half the aliases here. Keep playing with yourself.

October 21, 2011 at 3:32 pm | Report abuse |
  6. fernace

Ur welcome @real fernace my pleasure

October 21, 2011 at 3:17 pm | Report abuse |
  7. starrfire

@fernace I couldn't tell if you were talking to me. Anyway I'm doing good and am still around, using all kinds of names. Sure do miss chatting with all the nice regulars. Take care and have a good weekend! :)

October 21, 2011 at 3:08 pm | Report abuse |
  8. [lol]

It is to mr ed. Lmao

October 21, 2011 at 2:57 pm | Report abuse |
  9. [lol]

Like I would tell you who I am sheesh ! Keepa wundering. Lmao [might real be me tho]

October 21, 2011 at 2:55 pm | Report abuse |
  10. @fernace

Nice way 2 get in a man's pants..lol. Why do women do tht? call a man out n degrade him? i c a lot of women doing that 2 their husbands. very condescending. p.s. u dont hv 2 cu-m back on here. nobody wantz u. get off ur high horse if u think we'r not good enough 4 u. get the fxxk off n dont cu-m back h0. no not mr ed.

October 21, 2011 at 2:52 pm | Report abuse |
  11. fernace

I'm the real fernace! I'm not on this blog often because it's pretty infantile & it gets boring! I Never post under other tags such as Happy Girl (@ Mr.Ed), but the fernace troll who responded was pretty good! Probably a little meaner than me, but telling it like it is! Thanks trollie! Mr. Ed is harmless! He's tough on the blogs, but gets nervous if he thinks you're really gonna track him down & make him back up his Big Swagger talk! And you're right, Monsieur Ed, I do still wanna search ya & find out how hard I gotta werk ya!! ;-)

October 21, 2011 at 1:53 pm | Report abuse |
  12. @jussame

You can say so but i rather the fresh kind. The bottle won't be the same. I actually enjoy a facial every now and then. Gives me a radiant glow. It makes me feel like supergirl as i head out for the day or night. Sometimes when I'm a really good girl I get a pearl necklace too.

October 21, 2011 at 1:35 pm | Report abuse |
  13. ~$~

@Real~[lo] .. hey you. I honestly thought that was the real you. Yeah, I have been using many names myself because of all the trolling and a current some body. I remembered you saying you don't comment a lot. Hope you are well.

October 21, 2011 at 12:47 pm | Report abuse |
  14. starrfire

@[LOL] (geez it's a pita using symbols on a phone) Don't expect an answer cuz names get hijacked all the time. It's "life" on the blogs!

October 21, 2011 at 11:28 am | Report abuse |
  15. jussame

Bottle and sell it ! That is going to be the best laugh of the day ! Kind of like a sper m bank for the face, eh ?

October 21, 2011 at 9:34 am | Report abuse |
  16. @Gary the gay guy

You can bottle that and sell it as a facial. I know after getting one of those, my skin is smooth and has a silky feeling to it.

October 21, 2011 at 9:24 am | Report abuse |
  17. starrfire

Good morning, y'all! Have a great weekend! :)

October 21, 2011 at 8:48 am | Report abuse |
  18. @heather

CELEBUR.COM sux! Give it up moron!

October 21, 2011 at 5:09 am | Report abuse |
  19. Sally

I bet mr. Ed can't even get a woman. Must be lonely in moms basement.

October 21, 2011 at 1:12 am | Report abuse |
  20. Mr. Ed

I'm angry cuz it's h ard to jerk my tiny nub of a di(k.

October 21, 2011 at 1:03 am | Report abuse |
  21. ~BurnCinder~

@Mr. Ed, maybe people would say hi to you if you didn't come off like a lunatic all the time. The serial killer on "Midnight Meat Train" which I'm watching now, makes me think of you..lol. Geezes lighten up and relax. Stop attacking and trolling people all the time. You do seem like you have a problem. Sorry, not trying to be mean. Just telling you what I see from your comments, and, what some others see as well. Go choke that chicken, release some of that stress and get a good night's rest.

October 21, 2011 at 1:00 am | Report abuse |
  22. Serge

S.J. is stolen biological material, taken against will and formed to clones line 200 pieces total. Sign of dangerous criminal activity. Original Scarlett Galabekian educated and licensed pediatrician doctor.

October 21, 2011 at 12:55 am | Report abuse |
  23. Heather

I agree have you seen the interview?? I've seen it posted at CELEBUR.COM the video is still up i think.

October 21, 2011 at 12:28 am | Report abuse |
  24. [lol]

Mr ed is just like pliney-acts like big man behind his computer. He knows if he came out from behind he would get his a** kicked. Punk a** biotch.

October 20, 2011 at 11:42 pm | Report abuse |
  25. fernace

What I want is for you to get off these blogs so it will be fun again, k ? Not in the mood for my sh!t ? Lmao you haven't seen any thing yet !

October 20, 2011 at 11:03 pm | Report abuse |
  26. @mr ed

Dude r u that way away from ur computor ? Ur not going to get layed talking to women that way. Is that y ur so angry ? U need to get layed ? U need to j-o more or get anger managment class. D@mn bro lighten up before u have a coronary.

October 20, 2011 at 10:57 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Mr. Ed

@sad girl. stfu c***

October 20, 2011 at 10:33 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Mr. Ed

Happy gal = fernace. i know u do fernace. You made it clear the first time we chat. What is it u want? Im not in the mood 4 ur sh!t

October 20, 2011 at 10:31 pm | Report abuse |
  29. zero2sixty

Mr ed I did not crawl from a hole I thought u were like kool I picture u like a fonzie Hay Now I no the only hay in ur life iz the stuff u eat off the dirt like the other horsez My new name that iz how fast u go from kool to fool good by mr ed u had ur chance Signed x sad girl

October 20, 2011 at 10:26 pm | Report abuse |
  30. happy gal

Oh Mr Ed I luv it when u talk dirty!

October 20, 2011 at 10:16 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Mr. Ed

The stupid c*** is only good for 1 night anyway. She was beggin for it a few days ago. I would hav pounded her like the nasty c*** that she is. lmao. she c um on here sayin she didnt know i was nasty. wht fxxking hold she just crawled out of. dumb b!t(h

October 20, 2011 at 9:53 pm | Report abuse |
  32. jessica

aaaaaaaand DOOO DOOO ! : )

October 20, 2011 at 9:35 pm | Report abuse |
  33. jessica

We had a blog about POOP today. It was awesome. It was about a daiper commercial. We need more cool blogs where the topic and article really is about dooodoooo. DOOOOODIE DOOO DOOO DOOOOOOO.

October 20, 2011 at 9:34 pm | Report abuse |
  34. @gary the gay guy

Lmao:)

October 20, 2011 at 9:33 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Gary the gay guy

Mr. Ed I have something thick and creamy for you, open wide!

October 20, 2011 at 9:19 pm | Report abuse |
  36. happy gal

Mr. Ed, I'll take u if sad girl doesn't want u

October 20, 2011 at 9:16 pm | Report abuse |
  37. @mr ed

U did not hear sad girl said on other blog she iz changeing her name lmao

October 20, 2011 at 9:13 pm | Report abuse |
  38. Mr. Ed

Wish it was my big hung c0(k Jowow was sucking. Would also loooovvvveeee to squeeze her big fakes jugs together n fxxk it. Hey sad girl..still want hung mr. ed? lmao

October 20, 2011 at 8:18 pm | Report abuse |
  39. madhater

I love uninteresting sh!t.

October 20, 2011 at 6:34 pm | Report abuse |
  40. KRM

Not very good reporting today, CNN!

October 20, 2011 at 6:20 pm | Report abuse |