Mandy Moore lands ABC comedy
October 19th, 2011

Mandy Moore lands ABC comedy

In case you’ve been worried about Mandy Moore’s career, fret no longer! The former teen pop star has scored her own TV show, according to the Hollywood Reporter.

Moore, 27, hasn’t exactly been unemployed as of late, but she hasn't been especially visible. The pop star voiced Rapunzel in animated feature “Tangled” last year, and has recently completed a series of guest appearances on ABC drama “Grey's Anatomy.”

It may be thanks to her “Grey’s” stint that Mandy landed upcoming ABC series “Us and Them.”

The single-camera comedy centers on newlywed couple Annie (Moore) and Ben as they struggle to reconcile their new family of two with the ones they grew up with.

Mandy’s movies include 2002 tear-jerker “A Walk to Remember” and 2007 romantic comedy “License to Wed.”

"Night at the Museum" director Shawn Levy will direct and executive produce “Us and Them.”

No word yet on Mandy’s onscreen hubby.

1. @peace

I c he don't have nerve enuff to answer u lmao

October 20, 2011 at 11:34 pm | Report abuse |
  2. sad girl

Tee hee I not so sad no more say by by to sad girl I getting new name tee hee

October 20, 2011 at 3:27 pm | Report abuse |
  3. @1:18 pm

Lmao..i would pay to see that.

October 20, 2011 at 2:46 pm | Report abuse |
  4. @@@@peace

Lmao the gerbil will haf to help docter

October 20, 2011 at 1:18 pm | Report abuse |
  5. @@@Peace

You think they'll be able to get out something that big from there...lmfao.

October 20, 2011 at 1:03 pm | Report abuse |
  6. @@peace

When dr checks his azz he might pull his head out of there. Lmao

October 20, 2011 at 11:49 am | Report abuse |
  7. @Peace

Mr. Ed can't help it. I would be grumpy too if i was bleeding through my a** ..lol.

October 20, 2011 at 10:55 am | Report abuse |
  8. Peace

Good am all! Hey Mad, How are ya? (Besides super busy?) Good to "see" ya! BV, LMAO! I saw your msg on Bette Midler...I do remember! As for your door deco, too funny! Hope your Dad is doing well. Now, Mr. Ed, WTH did I ever do to you? You called me a couple choice names, which I don't understand why...? I didn't respond to BV because I went to bed. I do need sleep ya know, my days are pretty busy. Would you take a minute & tell me WTH I did to make you call me such names. I can't figure it out, I was ALWAYS nice to you & looked forward to your comments. We used to kid around, what hap'd? :( Hope ya have a good day, everyone else, too!

October 20, 2011 at 10:34 am | Report abuse |
  9. Get a room

Mandy Moore's singing career was a comedy.

October 20, 2011 at 10:33 am | Report abuse |
  10. Beautiful Vixen

Hi Mad, just thought you were going under different names. Geezes..you really are not missing much on here. Nice to hear from you. Enjoy your day. xoxo @Newsflash..lol

October 20, 2011 at 10:09 am | Report abuse |
  11. O RLY

I'm assuming people chose this Mandy Moore article to share stories since I do not see a "While you were working..." article anywhere... :O

October 20, 2011 at 10:04 am | Report abuse |
  12. The Måd Råp3r

Hi peace and BV, been so busy between school and work I barely get on here anymore.

October 20, 2011 at 9:45 am | Report abuse |
  13. Missy

Hey Mr. Ed. – I've told you a 100 times, I'm nobody but me. I don't know who sad girl is, but again, not me. Personally, I would like to stay on your good side, so you will not get any bad comments from me.

October 20, 2011 at 8:00 am | Report abuse |
  14. thirdshifter

One or two U mean nineteen or twenty U pathetic little azz hole Every one here's ur troll Here's the one who cuzs the trouble here Feel free to blog again If u get trolled ull no its the little boy named mr ed Time for sleep I'm sure mr ed will troll me now He has nothing else to do Troll on azz ho G()d ur a loser

October 20, 2011 at 7:57 am | Report abuse |
  15. Mr. Ed

Thats ur problem b!otch. i feel like cuzing trouble 4 sum1 or 2.

October 20, 2011 at 7:25 am | Report abuse |
  16. mmmmmm

Mandy Moore is ok. Not the greatest though. Not overly tallented.

October 20, 2011 at 6:30 am | Report abuse |
  17. sad girl

I am starting to think mr ed is not so good anymore. Ur the problem on this blog. Ur mean. I saw how u talked to ppl today and that was mean. Trust and shrugs r good ppl. I hate u mr ed. Ur a bad person. I can not beleve I liked u. Die wood u ?

October 20, 2011 at 3:44 am | Report abuse |
  18. Mr. Ed

With all the trolling lately i'll have a better chance picking a tick out of my azz. Are you fernace also aka as sad girl? y would I be annoyed at you?

October 20, 2011 at 3:02 am | Report abuse |
  19. Missy

Just trying to be nice. I told ya before, I like everyone. I know there is a nice guy in there somewhere! You really should know how long I've been on here. You've pretty much picked on me from the start. I hope you feel better soon. I hope I'm not the one annoying you. Have a good eve.

October 20, 2011 at 2:25 am | Report abuse |
  20. Mr. Ed

let me stick those Turtles up ur a$$ and you'll love them more

October 20, 2011 at 2:17 am | Report abuse |
  21. Mr. Ed

@missy-im annoyed. what do you want? who the fxxk are you anyway? tell me bout urself. how long hv you've been on here n qwhat do you know bout me? what do you want from me n y do you want to be my friend?

October 20, 2011 at 2:13 am | Report abuse |
  22. Missy

Hey Mr. Ed, how are you tonight?

October 20, 2011 at 1:40 am | Report abuse |
  23. Mr. Ed

For you missy, yes.

October 20, 2011 at 12:29 am | Report abuse |
  24. @Mr. Ed

Is that you? If so, relax! Can we keep it pleasant tonight?

October 20, 2011 at 12:11 am | Report abuse |
  25. @Beautiful Vixen

That c*** was never ur friend. just like the rest. moon ho was the leader of thje pack after sucking off c crasck she was just a c**t

October 20, 2011 at 12:07 am | Report abuse |
  26. Missy

Evening everyone! While you were working.....I was home with my first cold of the season. sniff, sniff... I love Halloween, too, but have you noticed the Christmas decorations are already coming out in the stores! One holiday at a time, please!

October 20, 2011 at 12:02 am | Report abuse |
  27. Beautiful Vixen

Hi Peace, I nail gunned my cat to my front door for decor...lmao. Just messing with you. Yes it's really me. Yes topic is boring..yawn.

October 19, 2011 at 10:20 pm | Report abuse |
  28. @peace

U decorate to ? G()d I think I luv u ! While u were working so was I.

October 19, 2011 at 10:17 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Happy Cow

HI everyone : ) mooooo : ) I wandered around in the pasture with kitty kitty resting on my back. It was peaceful and nice : ) That is cool about the Halloween decorations. Halloween is f u n : )

October 19, 2011 at 10:13 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Peace

Hi all! LOL, Am I in the right place? Does anyone want to talk on this topic? No, ok, I'll start this...While you were working...I decorated my yard for Halloween. What did you do? :)

October 19, 2011 at 9:51 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Beautiful Vixen

You really need to ask...lmao. The trolls got the best of us.

October 19, 2011 at 9:44 pm | Report abuse |