Emma Watson studying 'abroad' at Oxford
October 18th, 2011

Emma Watson studying 'abroad' at Oxford

Emma Watson is heading back to college, but not just any college: Us Weekly reports the British actress is starting classes at the prestigious Oxford University for her third year of school.

"You might not hear from me for a while because I will be really busy studying, but I wanted to just say hi and goodbye," Watson, 21, posted on her blog.

The actress, famous for her long-running role as Hermione Granger in the “Harry Potter” films, has been attending Brown University, but is going back to her native England for her third year “abroad.”

"Then I'll return to Brown to complete my last year," Watson explained this summer.

"Hope you all like ‘My Week with Marilyn,’" she continued in her blog entry, referring to her next big screen appearance in the upcoming Marilyn Monroe biopic. "I'll keep you posted on [‘The Perks of Being a Wallfower’]!"

Emma also sent a message for her fellow students: “have a great term and good luck with all your work.”

The adorable actress also posted a photo with the message. Clad in casual college attire, she’s depicted toting books and giving a thumbs up.

« Previous entry
  1. Eldon Kendrix

charming inspiring collection.wonderful created designs here!Thanks for sharing.

July 8, 2013 at 4:05 am | Report abuse |
  2. geile weiber

I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here. The sketch is tasteful, your authored material stylish. nonetheless, you command get got an nervousness over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again since exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this hike.

July 9, 2012 at 4:02 am | Report abuse |
  3. Újra Tanulok Program - TÁMOP-2.1.6-12/1 pályázat - 2012

April 2, 2012 at 6:10 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Albert

I have prayed for Emma for many years every day. God bless you Emma with God's good love. You will do good in school with his Blessing. Amen.

October 20, 2011 at 4:15 pm | Report abuse |
  5. LoJenk

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJZsnK2nuW0&w=640&h=390]

October 19, 2011 at 11:05 am | Report abuse |
  6. tracie

Ok I will go ahead an say it. I want to see her with her legs in the air and big turrd coming out her butthole and she is smiling while picking her cooocher.

October 19, 2011 at 10:19 am | Report abuse |
  7. fernace

Whoever is trying to troll me should keep it up! It juxtaposes the disparity of your intelligence level compared to mine! It truly is hilarious to read, trollie, kinda cute too with all the barnyard refs!Ps. Emma Watson is a very cool young lady with a good head on her shoulders, as opposed to.....well enough about that, Lol! Have a good 1, y'all!!

October 19, 2011 at 9:39 am | Report abuse |
  8. banasy©

She is a lovely young woman.
    Pursuing her education is the correct course for her; as several posters stated, acting is a fickle business, and look what Jodie Foster has achieved.

October 19, 2011 at 8:54 am | Report abuse |
  9. T

A very, smart, young woman. It's good having a college degree to fall back on. Acting is a very fickle business, one day you're hot and the next you can't get arrested (well, you could...) but can't get another acting job to save your life.
    I've heard of few actors who've gone thru tough times, some have made comebacks and most don't, they just fade away, with knowing only how to act for a career, better to have that degree than to have to take crap acting roles or worse....(yikes !)...ending up on reality tv.

October 19, 2011 at 8:30 am | Report abuse |
  10. Derwin Peters

Wow beautiful,likable,s*xy,and brilliant very nice.

October 18, 2011 at 10:39 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Celia

I love her. She's awesome and a great role model!

October 18, 2011 at 9:56 pm | Report abuse |
  12. fernace

Will you give us an oink oink? Or do you make more of a rhinocerous sound?

October 18, 2011 at 8:43 pm | Report abuse |
  13. fernace

Im sure that is something you would know about our humongous elephantine office drone friend.

October 18, 2011 at 8:41 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Anomic Office Drone

I'm glad she's continuing her education. I thought I heard a while ago that she wanted to leave Brown because of really intense teasing.

October 18, 2011 at 8:19 pm | Report abuse |
  15. benn

She is genuine incredible. Deacent. Nice. Everything good. I pray she can keep these qualities as she gets older. She is THE BEST.

October 18, 2011 at 8:18 pm | Report abuse |
  16. TJ

Very impressive!! I applaud any of these actors who has a degree so they have something to fall back on – not to mention being able to articulate themselves during interviews. Perfect example is Jodie Foster. She is super smart!!

October 18, 2011 at 6:48 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Thomas Roy

A very intriguing young woman.

October 18, 2011 at 6:41 pm | Report abuse |