Kelly Osbourne on Aguilera: 'I was never that fat'
October 17th, 2011

Kelly Osbourne on Aguilera: 'I was never that fat'

Kelly Osbourne is still going after Christina Aguilera. Us Weekly reports that Osbourne slammed the pop star’s size on Friday’s episode of “Fashion Police.”

The cast was criticizing Xtina's Michael Jackson tribute concert ensemble when Kelly brought up the singer's weight. "She called me fat for years," Kelly said. "I was never that fat."

Co-star George Kotsiopoulos gave 30-year-old Christina the benefit of the doubt, blaming her bodysuit and commenting that she was "still probably a size 2/4." Kelly disagreed. "Trust me," she said. "I'm a 2/4. That is not a 2/4."

Joan Rivers fired off one of her signature zingers: "Lady Marmalade got into the peanut butter again.”

This isn’t the first time Kelly’s called Christina out for her figure. In an August episode of “Fashion Police,” Joan Rivers snarked that Aguilera looked "stuffed into" her Givenchy dress at an event. Kelly took it a bit further, saying, "Maybe she is just becoming the fat b-- she was born to be. I don't know."

Kelly, 26, explained that her comments were retaliation for past abuses. "She called me fat for so many f---g years," she said of Aguilera, "so you know what? F-- you! You're fat too."

Osbourne dropped weight while competing on “Dancing With the Stars” in 2009, and has maintained the figure she flaunted on the cover of “Shape” last year.

« Previous entry
  1. viv

kelly looks like a tranni her square strange jaw is now even more obvious cause of her weight loss she should wear a bag over her head so people dont have to look at her horrific manish ugly face

May 18, 2013 at 5:29 pm | Report abuse |
  2. tom

kelly may have lost weight but she is still extremely ugly its the face her face is really square and still fat also looks strange did she used to be a man

May 18, 2013 at 5:19 pm | Report abuse |
  3. android mini pc

Hello there, I found your website by way of Google whilst searching for a related topic, your web site got here up, it appears good. I have added to my favourites|added to my bookmarks.

August 8, 2012 at 4:12 pm | Report abuse |
  4. symptoms of yeast infection|yeast infection symptoms|cures for yeast infection|yeast infection cures

Excellent site. A lot of helpful info here. I'm sending it to several friends ans also sharing in delicious. And certainly, thanks to your effort!

May 26, 2012 at 5:45 am | Report abuse |
  5. WHIPLASH

Kelly still looks like a baby pig dipped in hair dye

January 29, 2012 at 10:26 pm | Report abuse |
  6. janet

PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT ARROGANT KELLY OSBOURNE READS THIS BECAUSE HER DADDY GOT HER RECOGNIZED OR SHE WOULD BE WORKING IN A PIZZA HUT. SHE'S A PIECE OF NOTHING AND IT'S TIME THESE HOLLYWOOD BRATS ARE REMINDED OF THE FACT THAT THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY NOBODY EXCEPT FOR BEING SOMEONE'S OFFSPRING.

GO FLIP A PIZZA, KELLY.

AND TELL YOUR MOM, SHE SHOULD MOP THE FLOOR ONCE YOU DROP IT BECAUSE THAT MIGHT BE ALL YOU TWO ACTUALLY KNOW HOW TO DO–BECAUSE THERE ISN'T ANYTHING TO KNOW–IT'S CALLED CLEANING UP AFTER YOUR OWN MESS, PIGS; OINK, OINK, . . .OINK OINK,............OINK OINK OINK OINK OINK. (SOUNDS OF HOME FOR THE OSBOURNE FAMILY, HUH?)

January 25, 2012 at 3:42 pm | Report abuse |
  7. JANET FASER

KELLY OSBOURNE IS STILL A FAT UGLY PORKER PORKER PORKER PORKER just like her MOTHER MOTHER MOTHER, and the difference is better plastic surgery from one generation (Sharon's) to the next (Kelly's).
    ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD LADIES WON'T TURN YOU PIG FACIAL SKINS INTO SILK PURSES–YOU, KELLY, ARE EVEN UGLIER THAN YOUR MOTHER, SHARON WITH ALL THE WORK DONE–SHOW EVERYONE YOUR BABY PICTURES!!
    KELLY–STAY WITH JOAN RIVERS–AT LEAST NEXT TO HER YOU CAN LOOK SEMI-ATTRACTIVE, BUT THEN, SO CAN MY PET SKUNK. JUST BECAUSE YOUR DADDY WAS A ROCKER, AND FOR THAT MATTER, SHARON YOU'RE NO COOL CHICK JUST BECAUSE OZZI HOOKED UP WITH AN UGLY BRIT WHOSE DADDY HAD MONEY SO HE COULD MOVE AND SHAKE IN THE RIGHT CIRCLES WITH HIS MUSIC, YOU'RE NOTHING, IN FACT IF NOT FOR YOUR DADDY, YOU'D JUST BE SOME LITTLE PORKER ON THE STREET. ALL THAT MONEY STILL DOESN'T TAKE AWAY YOUR DNA–FAT AND UGLY BY BIRTH–CHECK OUT YOUR MOTHER'S BABY PICS!

IF THAT'S THE BEST YOU PORKERS CAN LOOK WITH ALL YOUR MONEY, THEN GO BACK TO BRITAIN-OH YOU CAN'T, THEY DON'T WANT YOU. YOU PASTY KIDNEY PIE FACED WOMEN–NO WONDER OZZIE EATS LIVE ANIMALS-THEY MUST BE MORE APPEALING THAN SHARON EVEN AFTER 560,000 DOLLARS OF FACIAL IMPLANTS TO LOOK AMERICAN. SHARON WAS AN UGLY WOMAN UNTIL ALL HER SURGERY, AND THEN WHEN HER DAUGHTER WAS BORN, SHE HAD TO MAKE HER DAUGHTER HAVE SURGERY SO SHE DIDN'T SHOW MOM'S REAL FEATURES. WHAT NEXT–PAY FOR YOUR GRANDCHILDREN TO ALTER THEIR APPEARANCE TOO–THANK GOODNESS FOR OZZIE'S, I MEAN DADDY'S, I MEAN OZZIE'S MONEY–YOU JUST MADE SURE WHERE EVER YOU WENT, THERE WAS ENOUGH MONEY TO HIDE YOUR TRUE, NATURALLY UGLY FEATURES, RIGHT, SHARON? AND NOW TELL YOUR MIRROR IMAGE OF A FAT SOW DAUGHTER, KELLY, THAT AS LONG AS THERE ARE PLASTIC SURGEONS, THERE WILL ALWAYS BE A WAY TO SAY YOU HAVE OFFSPRING THAT THE GENERAL PUBLIC CAN TOLERATE TO LOOK AT WITHOUT VOMITING–UNLIKE ALL THE MONEY THAT DID NOTHING FOR YOUR ABSOLUTELY BUTT UGLY SON. HOW CAN YOU BE SO PROUD OF BEING RICH WHEN ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD STILL CAN'T MAKE YOU, YOUR KIDS OR ANY FUTURE GENERATIONS WITH YOUR DNA EVEN POSSIBLE TO LOOK AT WITHOUT WANTING TO INDUCE VOMITING IF NOT THROWING UP ALTOGETHER–YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN ARE BUTT UGLY, AND I'VE SEEN THE PICTURES OF YOU BEFORE ALL YOUR SURGERY. THE REST OF YOUR FAMILY IS AS BAD BUT HAVE MADE A BETTER RECOVERY. STILL, KELLY IS A FAT, ARROGANT LITTLE PORKER. THAT'S THE LINE EVERYONE USES WITH REGARD TO "OZZI'S DAUGHTER, KELLY." SHE'S PALE, FAT, AND UGLY–AND THAT'S AFTER HAVING ALL KINDS OF MONEY TO MAKE HER LOOK HER BEST. HOW PATHETIC. ALL THAT MONEY–AND THAT'S THE BEST SHE CAN LOOK. JUST LIKE HER MOMMY. OINK, OINK, OINK.

SHARON OSBOURNE = OINK, OINK, OINK, OINK, OINK; (WAIT, I HAVE TO SEE IF MY DADDY WILL GIVE ME MONEY AND IF NOT, I'LL TURN INTO A REBEL WITHOUT A CLUE AND GO OUT WITH A GUY WHO COULD GIVE TWO CRAPS ABOUT ME BUT KNOWS MY FAMILY HAS MONEY AND CAN GIVE ME JUST AS MUCH MONEY BECAUSE I'LL NEED IT FOR MY CHEEK IMPLANTS, BREAST IMPLANTS, CHIN REDUCTION, AND 50 OTHER SECRET PLASTIC SURGERIES I HAVE HAD SO THAT OZZI DOESN'T HAVE TO PUT UP WITH WHAT I REALLY LOOK LIKE AND SO THAT I DON'T HAVE TO ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE I ACTUALLY SOUND.
    I DON'T REALLY LOOK LIKE I SOUND: OINK, OINK, OINK, OINK. SIGNED MISS SHARON PIGGY OSBOURNE.

oink, oink, oink, oink, oink, oink, (fat pale-faced ugly pigs with money, they never earned nor could have earned, nor have a real family that doesn't have gigantic miss piggy/dragon nostrils way up in the air with a face that looks like a foot. It's called, "inbreeding." BYE, BYE, UGLY OSBOURNES, and by the way, Christina Aguilera not only can sing and has way more talent than your whole family–that would be your retarded sounding dad–she's gorgeous and you're ugly, kelly osbourne!

January 25, 2012 at 3:33 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Jon

When did Christina call Kelly fat? If she did, it was in private, she wasn't doing it in the media like Kelly is.

Kelly's claim to fame: being a daughter

November 15, 2011 at 2:06 pm | Report abuse |
  9. wowforreal

so why exactly is this news?

November 14, 2011 at 9:55 pm | Report abuse |
  10. heWHOlaughsLAST...

kelly was right, it dsnt matter how fat she was xtina ALWAYS called her out n embarrassed her n the media...look whose laughing now xtina!! & yes she is a fat!!!!!

November 14, 2011 at 3:49 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Luli

Kelly needs to get over it. She was never been as pretty as Aguilera used to be and will never be as talented. I'd still take Aguilera over Kelly any day.

November 11, 2011 at 12:32 am | Report abuse |
  12. Sue

Neither one of them should be tossing the fat word around. At least skinny or fat, Christina is pretty. Kelly is trashy and homely no matter what. While she did lose weight she still looks frumpy. Both need to lay off the chips and Kelly needs to go back to doing what she does best? Oh wait, she has no skill other than being Ozzy's goofy daughter. Christina can keep singing like a top selling pop star.

November 9, 2011 at 9:29 am | Report abuse |
  13. Amanda P

You were fatter, your ugly as sin..and you have no class Kelly. Your a drug attic just like your mother & father. You can lose ALL the weight in the world and your still disgusting.

November 7, 2011 at 4:50 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Just My Opinion

Both of them needs to grow up!

November 7, 2011 at 1:32 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Ran

Good for you Kelly. Sounds like Christina deserves it.

November 4, 2011 at 6:37 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Argle Bargle

Right, Kelly...and Pope was never that Catholic, either.

November 4, 2011 at 6:15 pm | Report abuse |
  17. G

Who cares if Christina gained some weight? We all gain weight every now and then...she'll drop it and look gorgeous as ever. Two wrongs don't make a right Kelly. You should know better. Even if she said something about you in the past; be the bigger person. The problem with our society is that we are so fixated on weight. Who cares? Don't add on to this huge problem that we have in our society. It's because of the comments that you and other people make that make all of these teenage girls develop anorexia and other eating disorders. Leave it alone and don't say anything else. Your only making yourself look catty and bad.

November 4, 2011 at 4:41 pm | Report abuse |
  18. ama

Yes she was just as fat and sloppy, if not more. I've become a fan and think she looks great now!! She should try to release her anger towards Christina. It makes her look petty and jealous.

November 3, 2011 at 4:47 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Miki

Gosh, at least Christina doesn't have to worry about being ugly-inside AND out.

November 3, 2011 at 12:59 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Natattack

I understand where Kelly is coming from: I used to be overweight, and I caught hell for it from people I barely even knew. And yes, I threw it in the faces of everyone that used to talk 5h!t about my weight after I dropped the offending pounds. If Xtina had kept her pie hole shut when Kelly was overweight, she wouldn't be hearing about how fat she has become herself. And I would put Xtina at roughly a size 10/12, while I think Kelly is actually closer to a size 6. Also, no one as big as Xtina is now needs to be running around showing off their thunder thighs to the world. She is fat now and she knows it, there is no need for her to be going about her daily life in outfits that make me want to vomit with the amount of cellulite she is showing off.

November 2, 2011 at 3:23 am | Report abuse |
  21. Tina

Yes Kelly was THAT fat. And neither one of them look like a 2 or a 4. I've been both and it doesn't look like either one of them. Christina does look pretty bad with all that overdone makeup and the added weight. But, she's still got one up on Kelly, because she has/had talent. Kelly is famous for....?

November 1, 2011 at 12:31 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Sherrie

Kelly is not famous..her parents are..she was fat..she is just jealous..and ruel adn her filthy mouth does not make her anymore appealing..

October 31, 2011 at 3:20 pm | Report abuse |
  23. cheryl lopez

Kelly, you should keep your mouth shut, first. I am so happy for you that you lost the weight-AFTER dancing on Dancing with the Stars, Christina gained her weight AFTER her the birth of her son and her divorce. Before and after thin or thick, YOU do not have the Talent Christina has. One song from her and you are done. Shut up, the respect you gained from DWTS you will lose in time.What talent other than your Dads, can you speak of, you will NEVER be able to over shadow Christina. You will bring bad vibes to you if you keep up. I am sure her fan base if alot larger than your is.....
    Keep your fan base by staying the lady you turned into and earn your respect! Christina earned hers.....

October 29, 2011 at 11:07 am | Report abuse |
  24. Tiffany

Kelly's just jealous. Grow up woman!!!!!

October 28, 2011 at 11:19 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Jeff

Kelly, you are right, you were never that fat, you were 10 times that fat and still are 2-3x her, and no matter how much you lose, you are always going to be fuuuuugly...

October 28, 2011 at 9:15 am | Report abuse |
  26. NyteShayde

Good Lord. I thought Kelly's statement was BS but you people take the cake. It's none of Kelly's business what size Christina's rear end is, or vice versa. But the comments you people are making about people you don't even know is unconscionable. Their weight, someone else's weight is none of your damn business! Who the hell do you all think you are? What makes you think commenting or insulting someone about their weight is any different than calling a black man a derogatory name? Do you think that because this is something that is controllable makes your rude, insensitive, and disgusting comments ok? Do you think this is fun for them? Do you think they enjoy this? Do you think this is something that they would choose for themselves? Most of you are more than likely sitting behind the anonymity of your computers with asses probably twice the size of these young ladies and you have the nerve to insult ANYONE? Do yourselves a favor and stay away from the keyboards. You all have reached a level of inhumanity that is just unbelievable.

October 27, 2011 at 8:00 pm | Report abuse |
  27. jocq

This is funny. No matter how much $ and fame ya have kids still will be kids. Miss K looking better with age. I see her mother more in her now who is defintly prettier than her fuhq this, fuhq that ironman tattoo'd dad Oz. hehehe!

October 27, 2011 at 3:46 pm | Report abuse |
  28. TPF

Kelly should stop mouthing off. She was also Fat, uuuuuuugly, and had a filthy mouth. That entire family was some messed up weirdos,filthy trash.

October 27, 2011 at 2:25 pm | Report abuse |
  29. MisterPL

[img]http://www.diet-weight-lose.com/celebrity/celebrity-picture/kelly-osbourne-diet.jpg[/img]

October 26, 2011 at 11:25 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Maria

Kelly is not as thin as she thinks. If she thinks she is a 2/4, that must be in Hollywood sizes. I dare her to come to my town and try to squeeze into a 4 from Old Navy. She wouldn't be able to do it. And Kelly, we get it. She called you fat, and now she is fat. You need to grow up and let this thing go.

October 26, 2011 at 6:05 pm | Report abuse |
  31. SkinheadRob

I think Kelly is hot now. Christina used to be, she's put on a few elbows (lbs), but she just had a kid... not everyone has a kid and loses all the weight the next day like Angelina...

October 26, 2011 at 4:46 pm | Report abuse |
  32. wildbill

Christina is sooooooo fat now. Kelly is sooooo skinny now bottom line

October 26, 2011 at 2:42 pm | Report abuse |
  33. F

What a troll Osborne is...at least Christina Aguilera has a talent...Kelly's is one of the the homeliest woman I've ever seen and fat too.

October 26, 2011 at 12:57 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Carol

People! Can we get over this food and size crap? Talent is what should matter. Christina has lots. Not so sure about Kelly. Actually I am quite sure, but I do not want to be mean.

October 26, 2011 at 11:35 am | Report abuse |
  35. oh please

Aguilera's smile looks forced and as if she feels ugly

October 25, 2011 at 7:01 pm | Report abuse |
  36. thatsaboutthesizeofit

Oh great, that's what women need, more fat shame. Come on people, let women eat for God's sake! Please! Food disorders are already rampant. We need to CALM down about women's sizes. Good grief!! I am sick and tired of hearing about how a woman's value = her dress size. Get a clue America.

October 25, 2011 at 6:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • pappakapp

Think you mean eating disorders, but I agree. We are WAY too infatuated with teeny tiny itsy bitsy waist sizes and refuse to let women eat a single carb without ridiculing them on television shows. Classy stuff there Ms. Rivers, Osbourne, and the rest of the media in general. Makes me sad for my daughters.

October 25, 2011 at 6:09 pm | Report abuse |
  37. T.rex

ok... we get the fact that she made fun of you one time... but the way you are consistently retaliating shows no class. You aren't the better person. In fact, now you're worse, because you're incessant.

October 24, 2011 at 4:03 pm | Report abuse |
  38. Shaun

Kelly – We all watched you on The Osbournes. YOU WERE FATTER!!!!

October 24, 2011 at 3:54 pm | Report abuse |
  39. Jeremiah David

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbAQfSa4WyY&w=640&h=360]

October 24, 2011 at 2:39 pm | Report abuse |
  40. RIckRoll

From the first day I saw Kelly I thought she was hot. Personally I don't like super thin chicks or even thin chicks for that matter. Kelly has always had a beautiful face. Christina to me is not attractive at all, then or now. She is tiny and her face just does not do it for me. From a personality perspective its Kelly hands down. Christina is talented and has some good business sense but also has a big head. Kelly is down to earth and seems far more natural.

October 24, 2011 at 2:36 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Watever

you know what christina and kelley............ you both are beautiful but you both were fat at one point. Dont judge each other..... ya know christina haaaad a baby. Get off each others backs and move on no one cares!!!!! God made you a certain way...dont hate on others kelley.

October 24, 2011 at 1:50 pm | Report abuse |
  42. Playjojo

Kelly was just reacting to a slam. I'm sure she realizes how big she was. Christine started mouthing of first. Joan rivers is an troll and 106yrs old. She's has so much plastic she has "Mattel" stamped on her butt. She's the LAST person who should say anything.

October 24, 2011 at 11:59 am | Report abuse |
  43. Ozzy

SHARONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

October 24, 2011 at 9:33 am | Report abuse |
  44. Meh

you were never than popular either

October 24, 2011 at 9:32 am | Report abuse |
  45. Jennifer

Quit making fun of women bigger than a size 10. People have better things to do than lose weight so they can look like the types who pose in Playboy or at least people that size. Most real women don't look like many female celebrities.

October 24, 2011 at 3:37 am | Report abuse |
    • Reality Check

Guys want to look at the girl under them and see b00bs and then the dip into the belly area and then the shape of hips moving under them – period
      Im not knocking fuller figured broads – Ive had my share but given the choice I prefer the 3-6's

October 24, 2011 at 9:37 am | Report abuse |
  46. J

Well Kelly is the daughter of the Prince of Darkness...obviously an ugly duckling who turned into a beautiful swan. Christina got caught up with the people behind scenes (her manager) and now is a hefty, mom, snookie lookalike. There's a major difference in having bloodlines with the Devil (Kelly) and selling your soul to the Devil (Christina)

October 23, 2011 at 8:12 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Pebbles Flintstone

Nothing is worse than someone that loses a bunch of weight and then judges others for being fat. It's the same with reformed drinkers and smokers.

October 23, 2011 at 6:21 pm | Report abuse |
  48. the_dude

Is it me or does Christina Aguilera look like snooki now that she is fat?

October 23, 2011 at 5:54 pm | Report abuse |
  49. this story is done

Kelly Osbourne WAS that fat and probably fatter.

October 23, 2011 at 5:52 pm | Report abuse |
  50. FriarTuck

Don't you think this NON news has run its course & it's time to move on to something a lil more interesting?

October 23, 2011 at 5:28 pm | Report abuse |
  51. nasty

she is nasty

October 23, 2011 at 11:49 am | Report abuse |
  52. no talent

she has no talent for anything.

October 23, 2011 at 10:08 am | Report abuse |
  53. smelly

probably

October 23, 2011 at 10:07 am | Report abuse |
  54. smelly

she is a fat no talent hog ...now and in the past..her breath is probaly as smelly as her backside.

October 23, 2011 at 10:06 am | Report abuse |
  55. elle

Ah, kelly, you were fatter than that. And neither of you is a size 2/4. why does everyone have to be so petty about weight. can't we ahve some dignity among American women, or have we all degenerated into rude "real housewives" snarks

October 22, 2011 at 7:58 pm | Report abuse |
  56. whodouthinkur

Kelly... you were not that fat... you were much fatter. Sometimes I got you confused with the blimp. I am guessing that within two years you will be even fatter. Learn to shut your f***ing mouth so you don't have to eat crow.

October 22, 2011 at 2:11 pm | Report abuse |
  57. JJ

Christie botched the "Star-Bangled Banner", she is way fuglier than Kelly, AND has no talent.

October 22, 2011 at 9:23 am | Report abuse |
  58. Mic

Touche Kelly... that's all I got to say.

October 22, 2011 at 2:41 am | Report abuse |
  59. Mom of Three

Look, Xtina called Kelly fat when she was a teen. She's not going to forget that insult. So now that the tables are turned, I don't blame her. Yeah, it's a little immature, but as someone who was bullied in high school, I can understand Kelly's perspective!

October 21, 2011 at 9:45 pm | Report abuse |
  60. tomatrhead0101

Odd for two women so uncomfortable in their own skin that they over-process themselves with bleach and make-up ...and then dis each other regarding weight. Grow up!

October 21, 2011 at 1:40 pm | Report abuse |
  61. Corsan

OMG – Isn't all this name calling a little on the gradeschool mentality? Neither of them are fat. Kelly – beware – what goes around, comes around and if you have a tendency toward fat genes, it might be best to zip the lips now.

October 21, 2011 at 12:47 pm | Report abuse |
  62. Samson Finn

you could put lipstick on a pig but you still can't make it sing!
    I don't know how Kelly could be so petty and immature.

October 20, 2011 at 10:58 pm | Report abuse |
  63. Really?

Kelly is GORGEOUS!!!!!!! SHE ROCKS! She is an amazing fashion icon and I wish her the best!

October 20, 2011 at 10:28 pm | Report abuse |
  64. fred

I'd take Kelly over xtina any time, any day (night time too!).

October 20, 2011 at 8:59 pm | Report abuse |
  65. sactownmack

Kelly ... you are "critiquing" HER performance at the M.J. Tribute Which tells me one thing ..... SHE has "it" .......
    Mean while .. you share "air" time with a 90+ year old "fashion comedian"

October 20, 2011 at 6:21 pm | Report abuse |
  66. krislankay

Christina had an awesome figure after having her baby. But the kid is how old now?? She wears WAY too much make up and just looks old and run down. She has too much money to look that way. It's true Kelly is living off her father's name, but wouldn't you?? Ozzy is great but the rest of the family isn't?? Ozzy was a drug addict that can't even talk now. If it weren't for his family he would already be dead. When I look at the pictures side by side, Kelly looks alot classier...but I guess some people prefer the white trash look.

October 20, 2011 at 1:40 pm | Report abuse |
  67. Rose

I used to think that Kelly was a cute little chubbette that was a 'fun person.' No great expectations. But now? Lordy, that girls just mean, and when you are 'that mean,' you are a little pigette. This girl sound psycho and one to be avoided. If she goes for the juggler just because she wants 'revenge,' look out to those who actually 'stray into a real relationship with her, she's poison.

October 20, 2011 at 11:54 am | Report abuse |
  68. Fatteh

Both of them suck.

October 20, 2011 at 11:23 am | Report abuse |
  69. Jay

Wrong. Kelly was way fatter.

October 20, 2011 at 10:44 am | Report abuse |
  70. michael

Kelly was an ugly, fat , no talent slug just a few years ago. Lipo, plastic surgery and her family's money for make up and clothes have somewhat transformed her, but she still has no talent, poor little cow. And yes, Kelly you were THAT fat!

October 20, 2011 at 7:43 am | Report abuse |
  71. ixNay

What a couple of stupids.

October 19, 2011 at 9:10 pm | Report abuse |
  72. K

umm. . .yes. yes, you were that fat.

October 19, 2011 at 5:19 pm | Report abuse |
  73. JEN

YOU HAVE A FAT KELLY AND A SKINNY AGUILERA. THIS IS WHY SO MANY GIRLS ARE SO UNHEALTHY BECAUSE PARENTS DON'T KNOW HOW TO RAISE THEM. THESE TYPE OF LAZY GIRLS CAUSE HEALTH CARE SKYROCKET EVERY YEAR.

October 19, 2011 at 11:08 am | Report abuse |
  74. Republicrat

I'd hit it.

October 19, 2011 at 10:30 am | Report abuse |
    • duts Logan

....and it would bounce right back and knock you down...poor thing

October 21, 2011 at 11:59 am | Report abuse |
  75. VTCitizen

Wow that sort of cattiness is very unattractive.

October 19, 2011 at 10:22 am | Report abuse |
  76. Jim

Kelly, Joan, and Melissa all belong together. All ugly, all critical of others,and all in denial.

October 19, 2011 at 10:15 am | Report abuse |
  77. Mirror Look

Really don't want to see Kelly after a couple of children and managing a home and music career.

Christina is a beautiful woman with a family and needs some sleep and less stress (possibly a wardrobe change too)

October 19, 2011 at 10:00 am | Report abuse |
  78. tony

Kelly was so fat her belly button had an echo

October 19, 2011 at 9:52 am | Report abuse |
  79. Jane

I want to know who decides who's on "Fashion Police." Kelly Osborn? Joan Rivers? Two of the ugliest people in the world, judging people's looks, okay then.....

October 19, 2011 at 9:21 am | Report abuse |
    • Will

Joan Rivers has Kelly on the show to attract the younger viewers. Her trashmouth observations are considered exciting and constructive to her followers. Lest we forget, Joan droveeher big career by being funny in making snide criticisms of other people. And she has had her share of cosmetic surgery, too. (I can't figure out why anyone would be a fan of KO, but I think this is just one of the facets of America's love affair with reality tv.)

October 19, 2011 at 12:56 pm | Report abuse |
  80. Kate

Kelly needs to shut up. 1. Yes, she WAS that fat. Fatter actually. She was pretty much obese there for awhile. 2. Christina is famous because she actually has talent, not because her father sorta does.

October 19, 2011 at 9:16 am | Report abuse |
  81. Eric

Jeez Kelly everybody has weight fluctuations, you of all people know that. Let's hope you don't get kicked the next time you've put on some pounds. It always come back.

October 19, 2011 at 2:59 am | Report abuse |
  82. Mar

Neither of these chicks are a 2/4 pahlease....and both remain chunkettas

October 18, 2011 at 6:45 pm | Report abuse |
  83. markus

I'm no big fan of Kelly Osbourne, but considering Christina Aguilera has a long-standing reputation of being a truly horrible, nasty, mean-spirited, bossy, demanding, rotten b****...i really can't say i blame Kelly.

October 18, 2011 at 5:44 pm | Report abuse |
  84. moon627

poor delusional kelly ... she says she was never that fat as if she werent fat now – take a look in the mirror sweetheart !

October 18, 2011 at 4:18 pm | Report abuse |
  85. Snarky

At least Xtina doesn't have a busted @ss face.

October 18, 2011 at 1:14 pm | Report abuse |
  86. Maria

Kelly: I remember when you was a little girl and watch your family show...you always say nasty things about Christinea.what she did to you? it is jealous ?maybe? you have the money the fame because your dad of course and now you act you havd class?????? because you are in Joan Rivers show about style...something you never had before ,and you still the hate against her.Remember Karma exists ,becareful ,that bad vibe will hit you sooner or later.Be happy ,grateful you are in America the land of opportunities you and your Britons are lucky to come here and became somebody and millionaires.....Christina is American and she work hard to be were she is now! Let her alone ,you are pretty in your way and sh eis too the world is big enough for both of you guys! If you dislike her so much ,comeback to your Country we not need you here anyway! I use to adore you in the show ,but you changed and now the fame is going to your head! Shame on you !Is least Christina has a beautiful voice .....you don't you was not good at that and you fail,maybe that is the probelm? you want to be like her?

October 18, 2011 at 1:05 pm | Report abuse |
  87. coriolana

I'd love to see every one of these commenters on tv, just to see how 'fat' they are. Aguilera shouldn't open her gross trap unless she screeching into a mike with accompaniment.

October 18, 2011 at 1:02 pm | Report abuse |
  88. Jersey Dude

Hey Christina...it wouldn't hurt to mix in a salad once in a while...just sayin'.

October 18, 2011 at 12:14 pm | Report abuse |
  89. SnooookkkkiiII!

Doesnt anyone think Xtina looks like fat little Snooki?? It makes me laugh every time I see her... Lets face it, they are both bleach blond idiots..... but at least Xtina has some talent and doesnt ride on her famous Daddies coat tails!

October 18, 2011 at 10:59 am | Report abuse |
  90. Disgruntled_girl

Christina looks like a blow up doll in that pic. Kelly looks like she can backslide at any minute.
    Why do I smell another reality show on the horizon?

October 18, 2011 at 8:16 am | Report abuse |
  91. SoSoulful

1. I don't see how Kelly O gets to judges people fashions when she dresses HORRIBLE!! If it wasn't for DWTS, she wouldn't even be on Joan Rivers show. 2. Christina is talented and can hold her own. If it wasn't for your Daddy...where would you be: NOWHERE!! 3. As much as the media prys..I've never seen or heard Christina say anything about Kelly O...believe me, if she did...the media would have come out with it by now, especially when Christina was a size 0 picking on poor fat Kelly O. 4. Kelly O knows how difficult it is to lose and maintain weight loss and for her to just pick on somebody else that is having an issue with weight shows how CLASSLESS, TRASHY, & INSENSITIVE she really is. Kelly needs to get somewhere and SHUT THE HELL UP!!!

October 18, 2011 at 5:20 am | Report abuse |
    • Will

Haven't the O's lost their weight and improved their looks in part by bariatric surgery and plastic surgery? Some of Kell's "before" pictures do not even look like they couold be her sister.

October 19, 2011 at 12:47 pm | Report abuse |
  92. Mad Ole Lady

Well Kelly is still the nasty brat. Shame on you girl. Christine has talent and Kelly has none. Kelly really needs to grow up and shut her potty mouth.

October 18, 2011 at 12:43 am | Report abuse |
  93. Tami

yea, girl. You really need to stop because as everyone else here has said.. You were Fatter and don't have a lick of talent. So leave (Very talented) Christina alone !!!!

October 17, 2011 at 10:28 pm | Report abuse |
  94. Joe

Christina is self made...Kelly is a leach...

October 17, 2011 at 9:18 pm | Report abuse |
  95. Angela

Newsflash: Most size 4's is what a size 6 to even 8 used to be 20 years ago. Clothing brands/designers want to make women feel smaller than they actually are. At close to 6ft. tall, I was a size 10 in high school and still have a couple of pair of jeans from that time. Now I wear a size 8, sometimes a 6. My size 10 jeans from 1990 fit me to perfection.

As far as Kelly and Christina goes . . .Kelly has had her say. Time to let it go.

October 17, 2011 at 7:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • derp

Pictures?

October 18, 2011 at 10:21 am | Report abuse |
    • Will

Also, the expensive clothes run bigger for their size. And I'm sure the wealthy don't buy from Walmart or even Macys. It is funny also that the wealthy often have their clothes tailored to fit. So at a very expensive shop in Palm Beach, I can have a size 4 altered to fit my size 10 body while keeping the size 4 tag inside it. If I don't need that alteration, the seamstress can cut out the extra fabric left in the original seams.

October 19, 2011 at 12:37 pm | Report abuse |
  96. AZgurl

Kelly needs to get over herself. If you look pictures of her back in the day I think she was triple the size of now X-tina. She talks trash about every single celebrity who gains a pound or two but she doesn't look her ugly face in the mirror. No matter how skinny she got she still ugly, no personality and NO talent

October 17, 2011 at 5:19 pm | Report abuse |
  97. Jessi

Kelly made herself look pretty bad here...She's criticizing Christina for what exactly what Christina did to her. Have some class, act like an adult, and definately don't comment on another woman's weight! Both women are stunning!

October 17, 2011 at 5:17 pm | Report abuse |
  98. Vip

Wow.. All of who you are calling SIZE 2 movie stars/singers fat. What are you wearing or did you even look at the size tag(s) on your jeans before you posted?

October 17, 2011 at 5:08 pm | Report abuse |
  99. Jilly

Kelly Osbourne is fat, ugly, untalented and just trying to start trouble to keep her ugly a** in the media. I'm not a big fan of Christina A., but at least Christina made her OWN way into show business with at least some talent.

October 17, 2011 at 4:23 pm | Report abuse |
  100. monkey

Kelly Osbourne is a DOOOOOODOOOOOHEAD ! : )

October 17, 2011 at 4:10 pm | Report abuse |
  101. Apples to Apples

Personally, they both look like sisters in the photos above. I can understand the hurt that Kelly feels after being ridiculed by Christina over the years for being fat. We ladies must be more compassionate with regards to other women's looks. We will all go through a spell of over weight and we will all become old one day. Let's all (Christina, Kelly and the rest of us) celebrate diverse looks and stop taking digs at each other. Christina got a taste of her own medicine and hopefully she will remember this when she does regain her figure.

October 17, 2011 at 3:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • Randi

Christina never called Kelly fat, though. In fact, if you youtube it, there are videos of Christina saying she didn't understand why Kelly started saying such awful things about her. It started when Kelly made fun of Christina's vocals and then she started saying hateful things. The only thing Christina ever said was that Kelly seemed obsessed with her and that Kelly was like a bitter, angry child. Kelly bullies others too, but mostly Christina. Christina even confronted her at a club about it and Kelly denied everything and pushed it off onto her month (who actually told Kelly that she went too far with dissing Christina). All of this stuff was on the Osbournes show.

October 17, 2011 at 6:36 pm | Report abuse |
  102. Mr. Ed

@Sad Girl-i want to talk to you

October 17, 2011 at 3:29 pm | Report abuse |
  103. Lori

Kelly is not a 2/4...more like a 10/12

October 17, 2011 at 3:26 pm | Report abuse |
  104. Lee

Actually, Kelly was fatter...

October 17, 2011 at 3:23 pm | Report abuse |
  105. sad girl

She is a sweet girl no matter how she looks. U r just haters cuz she has more then u. B jealous while she lol all the way 2 the bank. Hi mr ed:(

October 17, 2011 at 2:52 pm | Report abuse |
  106. chet

I bet if you cut into her with a chainsaw you would see kelly osborne is filled with putrified sh_t.

October 17, 2011 at 2:36 pm | Report abuse |
  107. dess

...Kelly, hon, buy yourself a mirror. You're pretty much worthless and got nothing but your daddy's last name. X-tina has a great voice and even though she did get fat, who cares?

October 17, 2011 at 2:34 pm | Report abuse |
  108. katie

We dont really care what she thinks. It just gives us an excuse to make fun of the nasty hateful disgusting ugly fugly lesbian tattooed nazi miss piggy named kelly osbourne. Oh yeah. She is disgusting and we hate her.

October 17, 2011 at 2:34 pm | Report abuse |
  109. cfrs

You could never sing like Christina and you still have thunder thighs......................You may have lost weight but you have no beauty inside.

October 17, 2011 at 2:30 pm | Report abuse |
  110. Dan

On the other hand, who really gives a s**t what a loser, who people only care about b/c of her father, thinks?

October 17, 2011 at 2:21 pm | Report abuse |
  111. Mike

Kelly was hotter when she was fatter.

October 17, 2011 at 2:21 pm | Report abuse |
  112. jen

Its really not about weight. Kelly is trash no matter how skinny she gets.

October 17, 2011 at 2:16 pm | Report abuse |
  113. cathrine

Kelly seems like a mean jealous hatefilled person that is very ugly on the inside. No guy would ever date her so she turned lesbian. Now she is bitter about it. She is as disgusting as a human can get.

October 17, 2011 at 2:12 pm | Report abuse |
  114. Au contraire...

...you were pretty fat, honey. Ah the weekly fatty bashing blog, there's always one.

October 17, 2011 at 2:11 pm | Report abuse |
  115. San Jose

Karma is a b____!!

October 17, 2011 at 2:06 pm | Report abuse |
  116. DrCap

Who is this "Kelly Osbourne" twit? She does nothing, has no talent for anything, she is ugly and her family is an utter disgrace. She provides zero relevance to the entertainment world, please stop blogging about her and making her relevant. It will go away, like a herpredic outbreak.

October 17, 2011 at 2:06 pm | Report abuse |
  117. Lewis

Christina has a very pretty face, but she is getting up there with the poundage. She is looking more and more like bar trash.

October 17, 2011 at 2:06 pm | Report abuse |
  118. sweet jessica

Even now Kelly is more like a size 24 than a size 4. She is a gross hateful pig. And it isnt because of her size or weight. Kelly is a pig inside.

October 17, 2011 at 2:05 pm | Report abuse |
  119. nancine

Kelly Osbourne is on the level of Chaz Bono. Complete total zeros. No tallent. Fughly. Perrvs.

October 17, 2011 at 2:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • Will

But Chaz now seems to be a very nice young man. I hope his life continues to improve.

October 19, 2011 at 12:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • duts Logan

Chaz is NOT a man, she doesn't have a weewee! If she gets one, then she will be a man! They are on sale this week!!

October 21, 2011 at 11:54 am | Report abuse |
  120. angie

Mmmmmmm kelly was way fatter!!!!!!! with no talent....

October 17, 2011 at 2:02 pm | Report abuse |
  121. I can see your dirty pillows...

Give Kelly a break. She is just upset because Jack dumped her and it getting married.

October 17, 2011 at 2:00 pm | Report abuse |
  122. tim

Everyone hates the Osbournes. Ozzy is great but his family are complete turd sandwiches. They are trashy zeroes that live off of Ozzys fame.

October 17, 2011 at 1:59 pm | Report abuse |
  123. ziv

so now this no talent hanger on is whining about being fat....she is fat....look at photos of her...so is CA....

October 17, 2011 at 1:58 pm | Report abuse |
  124. Vicky

Really Kelly??!! u're lucky to even be on TV...talentless, fugly, fat inside, creepy cotton candy hair, pomeranian under bite face, riding her daddy's last name, loser, tacky, and walks like something was left behind... No room to talk about anyone, just thank your lucky stars you're working, or you can always go back to siphoning money off the rents! Christina is a singer and a great voice...who cares what she looks like–she's not trying to be a runway model.

October 17, 2011 at 1:56 pm | Report abuse |
  125. loJenk

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=videoseries&w=640&h=390]

October 17, 2011 at 1:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • christina

Kelly just sounds real crazy honestly. If you always have to talk about someone time and time again and say the same thing time and time again like that christina is fat then you have some serious insecurity issues. Nobody is perfect and everyone has something wrong or they dont like about themselves. I say just let it go we get it you think shes fat then end lol who cares

October 17, 2011 at 2:41 pm | Report abuse |
  126. monique

KELLY IS SUCH A WEAK MINDED PERSON. SHE NEEDS TO LOOK AT ALL THOSE VIDEOS AND PICS OF HER SELF FROM THE PAST, SHE WAS NOT ONLY FAT BUT ALSO HIGH AND DRUNK. GROW UP, THE PAST IS THE PAST. PLUS KELLY IS SHOWING HER TRUE COLORS, A HATEFUL PERSON USING HER NEW FOUND "2 MINUTES OF FAME" TO HURT OTHERS. GROW UP.

October 17, 2011 at 1:47 pm | Report abuse |
  127. Alice

Christina Aguilera wore a hideous outfit, but then, ever since Dirrty her style has always been yuck. That being said, she's a singer, and she sings well, regardless of size. Kelly Osbourne has never done anything other than be rude on television for money, and were she to revert to her old "pudding on legs" figure, she wouldn't have anything to show for herself. Her comments are bitter and immature. She may look different, but she's acting like the same big 'ol brat she was on The Osbournes.

October 17, 2011 at 1:46 pm | Report abuse |
  128. derp

Aguilera is fat. Osbourne is ugly.

Aguilera can lose weight.

October 17, 2011 at 1:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • Chumlee

I disagree, when you look at the 2 pics on this page, Kelly is clearly the better looking one.

October 18, 2011 at 11:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • derp

If you like square jawed dikes that look like men.

October 20, 2011 at 2:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • Right

Aguilera is also ugly.

October 26, 2011 at 10:32 am | Report abuse |
    • Shelley

I disagree.. Kelly has never had a high pace, high stress career.. she lives off her mommy and daddy's money and second of all Christina has had a baby she's got more of an excuse to be a little overwieght then Kelly does. Second of all have you seen the movie burlesque?? I'd like to see Kelly have a 16th of the talent Christina has. Who cares if she gained a few pounds anyway??? let's look at the Nation's OBESE and their OBESE kids and let this very talented singer alone.

November 15, 2011 at 5:05 pm | Report abuse |
  129. Boof

No, you were fatter Kelly. Let's not mention the fact that you have zero talent.

October 17, 2011 at 1:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ashley

I agree, I was thinking the same thing while reading this!!

October 17, 2011 at 1:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • Raevyn

You're absolutely right. Kelly will never be as talented or beautiful as Christina, no matter what weight Christina is. Kelly's nothing but another reality-show bimbo. Famous, but zero talent.

October 17, 2011 at 2:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • Anomic Office Drone

Not only was she fatter, but her "career" has consisted of being unpleasant on television for money. Plus, people only pay her to do that because she's Ozzy's daughter.

October 17, 2011 at 4:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • SoSoulful

I couldn't had said it better myself!!!

October 18, 2011 at 5:13 am | Report abuse |
    • Disgruntled_girl

Aw no Like button!

October 18, 2011 at 8:13 am | Report abuse |
    • Sheila

My mama used to say true beauty is on the inside. Or "pretty is as pretty does." Kelly may look better now, but she's still acting like trash. She needs to soak up some of her mother's class, and you can't get that in a spa.

October 18, 2011 at 3:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • Hayley

No talent? It may not be public but you don't know her.
      Maybe she's really good at math, or writes poetry in her free time.
      Just because her dad's talent is also his career doesn't mean she has to do the same.

October 31, 2011 at 3:29 pm | Report abuse |
  130. and

Derp still has it ! Lmao Kelly O u rock !

October 17, 2011 at 1:40 pm | Report abuse |
  131. derp

Wow, Christina used to be hot. Did she take a second job at a twinkie factory.

October 17, 2011 at 1:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dave

Um, Kelly, you were that fat, actually you were fatter than Xtina currently is so stop yourself! You were Jonah Hill fat, you were Jack Osbourne fat, kid......you were fat. One day you wore a yellow dress and 30 school children tried to board you, fat!

October 17, 2011 at 5:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • ladydi

KELLY WAS A FAT SLOB. FAT FAT FAT. AND HOMELY TO BOOT. BUT TO BE FAIR, SHE'S GOTTEN QUITE PRETTY OVER THE PAST YEAR OR SO – MAYBE ITS THE MAKEUP? WHATEVER. JUST SAYIN'

October 18, 2011 at 3:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • Michelle

Christina had a kid, what's Kelly's excuse? Besides, the only reason Xtina called Kelly fat was because of the nasty things Kelly said about her for years. Sounds like jealousy, to me.

October 19, 2011 at 10:10 am | Report abuse |
    • Pest

It's pretty simple. Kelly used to be a hog-beast, and now she's cute. Christina used to be cute, and now she's a hog-beast. It balances out.

October 20, 2011 at 11:14 am | Report abuse |
    • MissMissouri

Grow up! How sad that your life, filled with so many opportunities, is wasted being a catty, disgusting, cliche, celeb-adjacent beast. Who the flip cares if Christina is fat? Does it make you feel better about your own insecurities to try and tear her down? How she looks doesn't change how you look or how people perceive you and after opening your mouth I am sure most educated people don't perceive you very well at all. At least Christina has a career based on talent and not one based on being the offspring of a washed up, walking "just say no" campaign and a British white trash reality show!

October 25, 2011 at 11:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bill Ludwig

I'd still pump her. I don't mind going hogging once in awhile.

November 1, 2011 at 5:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ceci

She used to be even fatter than Christina. Is she really that delusional?

November 15, 2011 at 4:15 pm | Report abuse |