Courtney Stodden not 'too sexy' for Facebook
October 14th, 2011

Courtney Stodden not 'too sexy' for Facebook

Everyone breathe a sigh of relief – Courtney Stodden is back on Facebook.

E! News reports that the 17-year-old future reality star wasn’t kicked off the social networking site for being “too sexy,” as her mother claimed. It was simply a mistake.

Stodden, the teen wife of 51-year-old actor Doug Hutchison, saw a fan page yanked Wednesday due to “inappropriate sexual conduct.” Mom Krista Keller told E! News jealous women were “banding together” to take down her daughter’s page.

“They think she's too sexy, they all report her together, and it's done," Keller said of her theory.

"A lot of men and young girls love her page, but when the wives see their husbands on her page, they team up to get Courtney kicked off!" Keller explained. "When Facebook gets enough reports on one page, it locks her out."

Mom would like people to know that despite the “inappropriate sexual content” claims, Courtney “has never done any nudity. Not a breast, not even a butt cheek. It’s just her in a bathing suit!”

Thankfully for those who frequent it, Stodden’s page was reinstated yesterday, and Facebook says it was all just a big misunderstanding.

"This page was removed in error and has been restored,” reads a statement from Facebook to E!. “We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused."

"I am so happy that I've brought attention to the problem that I have had for so many other people,” Courtney told RadarOnline. “I was cyber-bullied, and I hope this doesn't happen to other people.”

1. Postage Meter Cartridge

Postage Meter Ink, please visit postageinkcartridges.com.

April 19, 2012 at 11:10 am | Report abuse |
  2. dealership brokers

Great story. I've bookmarked your website so I can revisit your future posts. Keep up the great work!

April 19, 2012 at 8:40 am | Report abuse |
  3. steven craniac

This is a CHILD and she's pretty disgusting.

October 29, 2011 at 12:02 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Pliny

There's one saving grace in this article. And that is that neither Portal-potty or Traci have contributed to it.

October 18, 2011 at 1:08 pm | Report abuse |
  5. GT66

I can't believe what they can do with plastic these days!

October 18, 2011 at 11:38 am | Report abuse |
  6. Ella

If men prefer women like her, I'm sh!t out of luck.

October 17, 2011 at 6:23 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Vip

Her picture *is* completely inapproprate and people are out of their minds if they do not think so.

October 17, 2011 at 5:55 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Jamie

if you want a good laugh, go to her twitter. CourtneyStodden. I can't read any of her tweets without bursting out laughing. God.

October 17, 2011 at 10:08 am | Report abuse |
    • Intelligenceofa17yearold

Well...she's still 17. More than likely coerced into getting married for money. If some dirty old man approached me when I was 17, my father and brothers would not have allowed it to happen. What I'm simply saying is that she is still a child. What do you expect the average 17 year old to talk about? Correction, what do you expect a married 17 year old to talk about when it's clear she married for money?

October 17, 2011 at 11:40 am | Report abuse |
    • GT66

LOL! "Coerced" into getting married for the money. That's a new one!

October 18, 2011 at 11:40 am | Report abuse |
  9. WLM

Wow this is a serious looking 17 year old! I dont think I have ever seen a 17 year old child look like this!!!! What the hell is she going to look like at 37???

October 17, 2011 at 9:54 am | Report abuse |
  10. Gat

Yawn. Same old. Must have been living life in the fast lane though. Looks closer to someone in their 30's.

October 16, 2011 at 11:15 pm | Report abuse |
  11. madhater

Whure! That means she's a good girl.

October 16, 2011 at 7:54 pm | Report abuse |
  12. gah

i still can't believe her parents signed off on allowing their allegedly 16-year-old daughter to marry a 51-year-old man. my father would have shot any guy, my age or middle aged, that got near me when i was 16

October 16, 2011 at 7:39 pm | Report abuse |
  13. fernace

Lol! You dudes talkin' tuff, about hitting it all day!? You're probably tired, old, pot bellied farts with hair growing out of your ears! A chick would be lucky if you could half staff it for 30 sec!! (snicker)!! ;-)

October 16, 2011 at 10:00 am | Report abuse |
  14. Marie Antoinette

What a LOVELY example this little bimbo is setting for teenage girls. "When I grow up, I want to marry an old guy and walk around half naked like this little trailer girl". Ugh. She needs to read some books, go to college, and try to be a contributing member of society.

October 16, 2011 at 12:56 am | Report abuse |
  15. RamblinRosie

"Rode hard and put away wet" phrase seems to apply here. This girl is the hardest-looking teenager I've ever seen.
    I hope her much older husband enjoys the ride while it lasts. She looks custom made for reality TV stardom.
    I need to go shower now. I feel dirty just reading this article and seeing her pic. Smarmy. Eeeewwwwwwwww...

October 15, 2011 at 9:47 am | Report abuse |
    • LOLs

HAHAHA Agreed! she is the hardest looking 17 year old I have ever seen... I feel for her at 22, she is going to look like she is 42!!

October 17, 2011 at 9:56 am | Report abuse |
  16. Sam

I think she is a beautiful young lady. Don't understand why getting married so young and to a much older man but to each their own.

October 15, 2011 at 9:45 am | Report abuse |
    • GT66

Really? You don't understand why a female with massive ambitions of stardom would marry a star that can get her into the "biz?" This marriage was just another step on her status track. So here's what'll shake out: She'll become a star and soon realize she needs to shed the "burdensome" marriage vehicle that got her to point B and served its purpose, OR, she'll wash out and realize she needs to shed the "burdensome" marriage vehicle that failed to get her to point B.

October 18, 2011 at 11:46 am | Report abuse |
  17. jb2817

What a lucky mother......

October 15, 2011 at 8:12 am | Report abuse |
  18. Malissa

Okay...am I the only one about to vomit all over the place? Money really does talk.

October 15, 2011 at 3:25 am | Report abuse |
  19. Tin Tin

Oh I would hit it all day.

October 15, 2011 at 12:55 am | Report abuse |
    • jujubeans

You know her 51 yo hubby is. Look out for a heart attack. I bet she's a wild ride.

October 15, 2011 at 2:10 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Namaste

She's 17 and her husbands 51? Ah, true love.

October 15, 2011 at 12:42 am | Report abuse |
  21. @Evel

Lol, you hit the nail on the head! poor Sweet Dee, lonely & crankey!

October 15, 2011 at 12:38 am | Report abuse |
  22. Jeepers

Bless her heart. Based on some of the tweets I've heard from Courtney Stodden, she's as dumb as a sack of hammers. It sounds like it's genetic.

October 14, 2011 at 10:25 pm | Report abuse |
  23. The Devil's Bride

so true evel...so true

October 14, 2011 at 9:20 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Evel Knievel

Bunch of angry, fat, and lonely cat ladies commenting on this beautiful girl's FB page.

October 14, 2011 at 8:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sweet Dee

You are such a troll. Seriously, get a life and stop commenting on every CNN article with your dumb opinion no one gives two grams of fudge about.

October 14, 2011 at 8:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • Evel Knievel

@Sweet Dee, did you feel a little less lonely and childless when you posted your reply?

October 15, 2011 at 12:08 am | Report abuse |