While you were working...
October 12th, 2011

While you were working...

Today's news you might've missed:

• Sarah Michelle Gellar should sleep much more soundly tonight: The CW has picked up a full season of her show, "Ringer." [Just Jared]
  • "Beavis & Butt-head," as you've heard, are headed back to TV. To prep you for their arrival on October 27, creator Mike Judge has put together a "most wanted" - a.k.a., fave moments - DVD. [PopMatters.com]
  • Ready for another comedy spun from a Brit original? This one will have Ben Stiller: The actor has signed on to star in "Rentaghost," a series about a temp agency for the deceased, which has been snapped up by Fox. [Variety]
  • So much baby news! Along with Tori Spelling, who welcomed a daughter on Monday, Kelsey Grammer's daughter Spencer delivered a boy, Emmett Emmanual, on the same day. Johnny Knoxville said hello to his new arrival, daughter Arlo, on October 6. [People; Twitter]
  • And now for your daily dose of adorable: Eight-year-old cover artist Sophia Grace performs "Super Bass" with artist Nicki Minaj on "Ellen." The little girl's reaction? Priceless. [YouTube]

Filed under: While you were working

1. Beech Slapp

you know charlie crack is bi-polar, right? he says mean $#it and then comes back like "it wasn't me" then tries to act the hero & defender blah blah

October 13, 2011 at 8:10 pm | Report abuse |
  2. @2:45 pm - Mr. Ed

Shut up fool. You need help.

October 13, 2011 at 3:08 pm | Report abuse |
  3. o vixen

U know u want me

October 13, 2011 at 2:45 pm | Report abuse |
  4. I HATE, HATE!!!

Mr. ed!! I would love to stab him in his heart and throw acid in his eyes! He is the world's most annoying and twisted man!

October 13, 2011 at 2:31 pm | Report abuse |
  5. squash

Hello people how are you? If you want lo learn about internet marketing & all about seo you can join here

http://www.imspot.org – Internet Marketing & SEO Forum

October 13, 2011 at 2:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • F U spambot...

...I was going to register just so I could troll your crappy forum, but its so dead I'm not even going to waste my time.

October 13, 2011 at 2:42 pm | Report abuse |
  6. no

Get a room trolls He only wanted the off topic chatter to stop He said he trolls under his name only Charlie pops in once in a while and when he does you attack Charlies name is hijacked all the time Its not him posting Get a room gets his name hijacked to You must be able to tell the difference by now You know its mr ed It started when that vixen girl told him to take a hike Eddie starts bringing up this head diva person to cover his azz Quite trying to figure it out-sheesh

October 13, 2011 at 2:06 pm | Report abuse |
  7. we all know

Its get a room and charlie"s fault. their are the one causing so much trouble on here

October 13, 2011 at 1:39 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Beech Slapp

@Typhon. Got something for you. (Hint: it's gonna hurt!)

October 13, 2011 at 1:19 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Missy

@ Typhon- Hated? Why? I comment on the articles, and leave people alone. What did I ever do? Sometimes I think there is no pleasing you folks!

October 13, 2011 at 12:35 pm | Report abuse |
  10. starrfire

Good afternoon, Missy! That little girl could grow up to be a diva, eh? What's up with you people accusing others for something they didn't do? Why are you obsessed with guessing who is who? It's just a name! Either move on or go away! Have a good day and play nice! :)

October 13, 2011 at 12:24 pm | Report abuse |
  11. @ Typhon

You first.

October 13, 2011 at 12:14 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Typhon

Missy and Mr. Ed, you are both hated on here. Why don't you two pathetic azzez die already.

October 13, 2011 at 11:56 am | Report abuse |
  13. Missy

Still me. Now I'm on my laptop. I am not Mickey88, and I'm not Diva, either. What's a gal got to do? Believe what you want.

October 13, 2011 at 11:12 am | Report abuse |
  14. Missy

I posted from my phone, hence blue ink. I am just me. Why do you assume I am somebody else?

October 13, 2011 at 11:04 am | Report abuse |
  15. @Blue Ink Missy

and is also aka moondancer ???

October 13, 2011 at 10:51 am | Report abuse |
  16. @Blue Ink Missy

A.K.A. Mickey'88 (maybe also Head Diva In Charge) ...LMFAO !!! Puppetmaster can't stand it when she can't pull ppl's strings! She get all p!zzed off because some ppl don't want to kizz her azz! So she make sure to call ppl degrading names to make her point.

October 13, 2011 at 10:49 am | Report abuse |
  17. dont

Know who eat was for. No eats here just some slow easy popsicle action Want some ?

October 13, 2011 at 10:48 am | Report abuse |
  18. Missy

The video of the little girls on ellen was awesome. That little girl can belt it out! A star in the making? @marrock- I think you are putting the blame on the wrong ppl. The real charlie crack rarely posts anymore. Moondancer is gone. I do comment on the articles. Mr ed & I had a tiff, but I think we are cool now. Right mr ed? Trolls will be trolls. You need to learn who is who, which lately has become very confusing! Happy cow, glad to see you back! Good day to you all!

October 13, 2011 at 10:24 am | Report abuse |
  19. Happy Cow

Hi Peace and Starfire. It is. It is a happy day. Maybe they will show that episode again. I wish Buffy was still on. We have the first 2 or 3 seasons on dvd but it still isnt the same. Please tell your sister we said hey. : ) : )

October 13, 2011 at 9:14 am | Report abuse |
  20. starrfire

Hey Peace! Yeah the video was cute and the little girl's reaction was priceless! Enjoy your day! :)

October 13, 2011 at 9:06 am | Report abuse |
  21. starrfire

Good morning, peeps! Marrok, blame the trolls for killing the blogs! Maybe you're one of them?? Anyway, have a good day, y'all! :)

October 13, 2011 at 9:00 am | Report abuse |
  22. Peace

Good am all! That video is sooooo dang cute! What a way to start my busy day! Take a few min's to watch it, "cop a grin"!!! Good day everyone! Oh yeah, hi happy cow, ya been on a moocation? LOL! Same thing hap'd to me w/Terra Nova, bummer. C-ya!

October 13, 2011 at 8:58 am | Report abuse |
  23. pedro

Doo Doo es muy bueno.

October 13, 2011 at 8:44 am | Report abuse |
  24. teddy

You said doo doo. LOL :)

October 13, 2011 at 8:43 am | Report abuse |
  25. Xavier

hey marrok eat a d!ck u r a f()cking qweer

October 13, 2011 at 8:42 am | Report abuse |
  26. bo peep

Little Sophia Grace was great on 'Ellen'

October 13, 2011 at 8:16 am | Report abuse |
  27. @Marrok

I understand the blogs are dead, but, it's the trolls fault, not theirs. They got sick of the bs and left, most of them left. I guess we'll have to learn to like doo doo jokes, that's about all that's left. :(

October 13, 2011 at 7:57 am | Report abuse |
  28. Marrok

Thanks 2 charlie crack, stupid cow, missy, fix in tx, starfire, moodancer, mr ed for killing this blog.

October 13, 2011 at 6:40 am | Report abuse |
  29. Happy Cow

MOOOO : ) Hope you had fun at the fair and got to have some cotton candy. mmmmmm. mooooo : )

October 12, 2011 at 9:52 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Happy Cow

Hi Miss Piggy. Happy Wednesday. : ) Wish you could have seen Survivor tonight. You would have maybe liked it. Im sorry about the tv being broken. Hopefully you can get a new one soon. c-ya. : ) moooooooo : )

October 12, 2011 at 9:49 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Miss Piggy

Hey happy cow! Oink oink. Missed seeing ya around and your barnyard critters. Been busy with Mr Farmer going to fairs. Oink. I didn't watch Terra Nova.grunt grunt. Tv in barn is broken grunt : ( piglets are eating, sucking my teats. Oink oink ; ). : ). : )

October 12, 2011 at 7:51 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Happy Cow

MOOOOOOO : ) Hey everyone. I am missing ya. Did anyone see Terra Nova on monday? We tried to record it but got baseball overtime instead. We hope yall are doing super super good. Kitty kitty and the lil barnyard critters say hey. : ) mooooooooo : )

October 12, 2011 at 7:22 pm | Report abuse |