Maxim names Paula Deen 'hottest female TV chef'
October 12th, 2011

Maxim names Paula Deen 'hottest female TV chef'

[Editor's Note: To hear Paula Deen's reaction on being Maxim's No. 1 hottest female TV chef, tune in to HLN's "The Joy Behar Show" tonight at 10 p.m. ET.]

For the men of Maxim, clearly few things are sexier than a seasoned Southern woman wielding a stick of butter.

The magazine has bestowed Food Network star Paula Deen with the title of "Hottest Female TV Chef." The 64-year-old beat out the likes of her cooking colleague Giada DeLaurentiis, who came in at No. 3, and she also pulled ahead of "Top Chef's" Padma Lakshmi, who came in at No. 2.

The men's mag explains on its website that while some may find Deen's frequently caloric fare to be "dangerous," they find her rich dishes to be a bit of a turn-on.

Thinking about her apparently makes them "hungry for a bacon-wrapped, beer-batter fried stick of butter, weirdly," the magazine says. To show just how much they love Deen's liberal use of it, Maxim opted for a stick of butter in place of a photo of Deen.

Coming in fourth place on the list is Aida Mollenkamp of "Ask Aida" and "FoodCrafters," and rounding out the top five list of hottest female TV chefs is Eden Grinshpan of "Eden Eats."

Filed under: Celebrities • television

« Previous entry
  1. holocaust information

Thanks a lot for sharing this with all people you actually know what you're talking approximately! Bookmarked. Please additionally visit my web site =). We could have a link exchange agreement between us

April 19, 2012 at 7:23 pm | Report abuse |
  2. marketing of facebook

Very nice post. I simply stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that I have really loved browsing your blog posts. In any case I will be subscribing for your feed and I am hoping you write again soon!

April 11, 2012 at 3:53 pm | Report abuse |
  3. get ipad for free

Thanks for any other informative website. The place else may I get that kind of info written in such an ideal approach? I have a undertaking that I am just now operating on, and I've been at the look out for such information.

April 9, 2012 at 10:33 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Us Coin Sets

Thank you, I've just been looking for info about this subject for ages and yours is the best I've discovered till now. But, what about the bottom line? Are you sure about the source?

February 19, 2012 at 7:25 am | Report abuse |
  5. martay

Giada Delaurentis is the hottest thing in any kitchen on TV.

December 12, 2011 at 12:09 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Pete

I started eating at Lady & Sons when it first opened in Savannah 15+ years ago. She didn't look so great then! Amazing what a personal stylist,Photoshop, and money can do for your appearance – but good for her! She built an empire on fried chicken and butter.

October 14, 2011 at 3:24 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Lestat

Are these people who voted blind and deaf. Padma is the hottest Giada is #2 Dean is a distant 7 billion

October 13, 2011 at 10:58 am | Report abuse |
  8. Carlo

The economy of a small nation could be supported on what Deen must spend on makeup. She must be a scary sight without it!

October 13, 2011 at 10:38 am | Report abuse |
  9. whokenw

I would have picked Giada.........then Paula........then Padma. I don't think Padma is that good looking.

October 13, 2011 at 9:49 am | Report abuse |
  10. Carol

OMG! Are you serious? Giada DiLaurentis is the hottest female chef! Paula Deen is just a cute lady but hot? No!

October 13, 2011 at 9:23 am | Report abuse |
  11. Thoth

Kissing don't last cooking does!

October 13, 2011 at 9:13 am | Report abuse |
  12. pootytaint

Everyone on here is crazy. Aida smokes all of them by a mile. That Giada has enough teeth for 3. Paula is 64 years old.

October 13, 2011 at 7:50 am | Report abuse |
  13. toula

Paul Dean is ok, but there are alot better choices than her.....Bobby Flay!

October 13, 2011 at 7:40 am | Report abuse |
  14. Pat

haha, both Maxim and Joy Behar were punk'd into believing this, sukkahz !!!

October 13, 2011 at 5:40 am | Report abuse |
  15. Hugh Jassole

Ouch! Maxim just took a dive. Not watchin' cooking shows are they? Not only is she anything but 'hot', that voice can change the channel on its own. She's hard on all the senses, including 'common'. Stick with the panty photo shoots Maxim. Just not one of that gorgon!

October 13, 2011 at 3:05 am | Report abuse |
  16. Ashley

All I can say is she got voted for a reason. She rocks. All you haters won't be changing that. HAHA!! :D

October 13, 2011 at 2:36 am | Report abuse |
  17. Mackenzie

apparently no one realizes that this was just the biggest troll in maxim history?
    how the hell does anyone think she could get voted, otherwise?

October 13, 2011 at 12:19 am | Report abuse |
  18. Ron

The entire Family creeps me out, I think Momma and the Boys are a little to "backwoods." I hear their favorite movie is Deliverance

October 12, 2011 at 11:39 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Joel

No Nigella Lawson, Maxim? Dear god, what's wrong with you?

October 12, 2011 at 10:48 pm | Report abuse |
  20. chrissy d

Congrats Paula!!!!....I just love her..she is down to earth and a thrill to watch..I just love that southern drawl. I remember watching her on door knock dinners, and the first thing I made from the food network was her buttermilk chicken fingers. OMG delish!! I know its high in calories, but everthing in moderation. I think Padma was a model, before she joined the food network, wasn't she? I have made some recipes of Giada, they were very good, but her smiling all the time or says Italian words with her accents drives me nutz...like speeeeeeeeeghetti, its spaghetti, damn it!!!

October 12, 2011 at 10:08 pm | Report abuse |
  21. trabiculae

2 FAT LADIES!!_ before I'd throw it in there.
    Though both shows food will kill

October 12, 2011 at 9:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • Joel

Never trust a skinny chef!

October 12, 2011 at 10:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • Smilie

Those two were the very best. They cooked so many different dishes
      that I never heard of, but would like to try. The dark haired one passed away,
      so sad......

October 13, 2011 at 1:06 am | Report abuse |
  22. gomo

Giada and Rachel Ray before she got extremley famous and fat

October 12, 2011 at 8:06 pm | Report abuse |
  23. gizmoduck123

Um... what?

October 12, 2011 at 7:56 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Kev

I'd do Paula ;)

October 12, 2011 at 7:55 pm | Report abuse |
  25. charlie

She once deep fried a donut with cream cheese, onions, and salmon. If you think an myocardial infarction is attractive, then by all means vote her as being hot. Otherwise she is the worst example of an american chef i know of.

October 12, 2011 at 7:51 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Walt

Where is Holli Ugalde from Hell's Kitchen at? She is bad to the bone.

October 12, 2011 at 7:42 pm | Report abuse |
  27. E_Loquent

Paula Deen is a hottie....to anyone over 80-85.

October 12, 2011 at 7:36 pm | Report abuse |
  28. JJ1967

Don't know if anyone has mention this perosn but how about Cat Cora? Yeah, I know she's lesbian but still attractive.

October 12, 2011 at 7:20 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Mallomar

Ingrid Hoffmann !

October 12, 2011 at 7:07 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Chris

Obviously they never heard of Yvonne Ruperti.

October 12, 2011 at 6:43 pm | Report abuse |
  31. rye

sorry but aida mollenkamp should have taken the top spot

October 12, 2011 at 6:10 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Elvis

Paul Deen is not Chef either, she is a freaking cook, and a bad one at that. Chefs don't use cream of mushroom canned soups in half their dishes.

October 12, 2011 at 6:07 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Vip

Oh great. Now, every man who looks at that trash will want a little chef-ess "toy." Can't y'all just be happy with the woman already in your lives?? And if you don't have one, can't you be honorable enough to wait on pleasure until you find your woman?! Of wait, men like being little boys nowadays. Forgot that. -.-

October 12, 2011 at 5:50 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Marina

Some really nasty comments on here – from folks who hide their faces (and bodies) behind a keyboard. How about posting YOUR pictures? Bless your lil hearts....

October 12, 2011 at 5:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • packrat

No one commenting here claims to be hot or a chef. The issue is whether or not Paula Deen is. I can cook and have tried some of her recipies. All were disappointing. Also tried Alton Browns and Tyler Florences. They were good, so I cannot blame my cooking skills. You cannot make a good meal from "a can of this and a box of that." Paula is not bad looking for her age but by no stretch of the imagination is she hot.

October 12, 2011 at 5:58 pm | Report abuse |
  35. txkboy

The category is "hottest chef". Paula...really!?! Giada is the hottie. Then there is that unknown name English cook, who has the set of a country English cottage. Wish I knew the name. She's pretty fantastic also.

October 12, 2011 at 5:42 pm | Report abuse |
  36. cookin'

Paula is a sweetheart grandma, but hottest chef? Hardly. Giada, Rachel Ray, Cat Cora, a half dozen more I can't even remember their names. I think she's nice and I'm glad she got recognized, but c'mon...

October 12, 2011 at 5:23 pm | Report abuse |
  37. susanbellnc

Padma Lakshmi isn't even a chef, so how did she qualify I wonder.

October 12, 2011 at 5:03 pm | Report abuse |
  38. Nidan Today

Pig in a Blanket!

October 12, 2011 at 4:58 pm | Report abuse |
  39. Maxim's Lost it!

Paula beats out Giada, Sandra Lee, Nigella, and Rachel Ray! Come on Maxim! You'd probably pick Julia Child if she were still alive.....

October 12, 2011 at 4:53 pm | Report abuse |
  40. marc

Give me a break this woman looks like a wax figure....Kelly Choi is the hottest hands down.

October 12, 2011 at 4:53 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Someone else

What about Claire Robinson? I'd fix her five ingredients!

October 12, 2011 at 4:45 pm | Report abuse |
  42. phoneman30

How about Claire Robinson? She can cook for me anytime!

October 12, 2011 at 4:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • Smilie

Claire is one of my favorites. Was that Claire Robinson on SNL
      skit bye, bye in the 90's?

October 13, 2011 at 12:58 am | Report abuse |
  43. LittleWarrior

I can't agree on the "hottest" but she is by far my favorite chef. I like to cook a lot of different dishes but I always come back to country cooking.

October 12, 2011 at 4:40 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Groty

Sorry, but Paula isn't a Chef and she'll never claim to be.

October 12, 2011 at 4:33 pm | Report abuse |
  45. T3chsupport

Cooking with butter is hot.
    She uses a lot of butter.
    This is not surprising.

October 12, 2011 at 4:29 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Mike in SA

Paula is pretty damn hot for her age! I think I would have gone with Gina or Padma though...but in the end, I'm OK with Paula!

October 12, 2011 at 4:27 pm | Report abuse |
  47. pmn

Alot of you are really disrespectful! She got it, who cares, move on. It really does not effect your lives so stop with wasted negative energy of making distasteful comments. If we can flip a switch on and your faces all appeared on the board next your screen names...do you think you would actually keep making these comments? Probably not.

October 12, 2011 at 4:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • movement30

PMN, save your butt kissing for paula..she has dentures..face it

October 12, 2011 at 4:38 pm | Report abuse |
  48. movement30

Paula!!?? Wrong..looks like she has the whitest dentures i've ever seen

October 12, 2011 at 4:15 pm | Report abuse |
  49. pmn

Too funny! Right on Paula...you go!

October 12, 2011 at 4:14 pm | Report abuse |
  50. Chris

I bet if they took a photo shoot of her with little to no clothes on they'd quickly change their mind. How the F did they actually think this was a good idea? That'd be like saying the hottest tv show host is Rosie "I can eat 2 large pizzas in a sitting" O'Donnell.

October 12, 2011 at 4:07 pm | Report abuse |
  51. Katherine

Artery clogging queen perhaps and nothing more. Giada is much hotter and cooks healthier. double win.

October 12, 2011 at 4:02 pm | Report abuse |
  52. dmax

this is my choice http://www.foodnetwork.com/claire-robinson/bio/index.html

October 12, 2011 at 3:48 pm | Report abuse |
  53. sheikyerboutie

When I scrolled down saw the blue hair I said to myself they must be kidding! Sure enough it was Paula Deen and I threw up my chicken gumbo.

October 12, 2011 at 3:41 pm | Report abuse |
  54. Edgewise

How could you leave Clair Robinson off this list?

She is seriously hawt, way hotter than Giada or the rest.

October 12, 2011 at 3:31 pm | Report abuse |
  55. Ken

No Nigella Lawson?

October 12, 2011 at 3:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • John

Exactly! Can't believe she wasn't even on the list.

October 12, 2011 at 5:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • DCB

My vote also goes for Nigella Lawson. While my knowledge of current cooking shows extends only as far as the TV above the bank teller line, I can't imagine any chef bringing more sensuality to the craft than Lawson. I miss being able to watch her show (assuming she still has one). The fact that she is English and I saw her on BBC might have something to do with the lack of awareness about her today.

October 13, 2011 at 10:46 am | Report abuse |
  56. gager

Can't stand Paula, she should learn some english.

October 12, 2011 at 3:27 pm | Report abuse |
  57. SomeGuy

Lame joke, she's disgusting.

October 12, 2011 at 3:24 pm | Report abuse |
  58. Moe Green

That has to be either the funniest or saddest thing ever. The problem is that I can't decide which????

October 12, 2011 at 3:23 pm | Report abuse |
  59. jj

I also like Laura Calder of French Food at Home. Something about her.

October 12, 2011 at 3:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jeff

Me too.

I've rubbed one out many a time to her show.

October 12, 2011 at 3:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • sari519

Jeff- It's so disturbing to me that people like you exist on this planet and talk that way. So foul, you should be ashamed of that mouth!

October 13, 2011 at 4:53 pm | Report abuse |
  60. Jeff

OMG. Paula Deen is one of the most digusting human being alive. She wears so much makeup I'm afraid her face is going to slide into the food. Not to mention that cackle of hers.

The last thing someone ever thinks of is Southern food and good food. She either add butter or deep fries it. How much talent does that take?

October 12, 2011 at 3:19 pm | Report abuse |
  61. jay in florida

I agree, they are either gay or retards. Personally I'd vote for Claire Robinson.

October 12, 2011 at 3:11 pm | Report abuse |
  62. Kate

Wow, have people's ideas of thin and fat gotten skewed. If someone isn't stick skinny people are hateful towards them. We have gotten ridiculously shallow and judgemental. I doubt that the people commenting on Paula or anyone are great lookers themselves except in their own minds.

October 12, 2011 at 3:11 pm | Report abuse |
  63. MaryinPA

Padma's not a chef. She's a host. Why is she even on the list???

October 12, 2011 at 2:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jeff

Because she was a chef first.

She was one of the first chefs on the Food Network.

October 12, 2011 at 3:20 pm | Report abuse |
  64. erich2112x

She's trying to kill people with those recipes.

October 12, 2011 at 2:34 pm | Report abuse |
  65. Culocagad

I will be embarrassed too if i had a name like Matt Landry

October 12, 2011 at 2:33 pm | Report abuse |
  66. Steve-O

If Miss Piggy turned human this would be it.

October 12, 2011 at 2:28 pm | Report abuse |
  67. jaymo

Paula is too annoying to even look at. Giada is pretty hot and the hunched over appearance is because she is always leaning over a counter preparing food. I doubt thats her posture. Padma is quite nice to watch too. And even Sandra Lee is pretty hot even though she is a little older. Those would be my top 3 with Paula coming in at about 74th.

October 12, 2011 at 2:27 pm | Report abuse |
  68. Casondrah

Omg..seriously...lmao

October 12, 2011 at 2:20 pm | Report abuse |
  69. LBW

Paula is adorable.

October 12, 2011 at 2:16 pm | Report abuse |
  70. Rachel Bryant

I can't believe how horrible every post is. I think she seems very nice and it's about time we recognize you don't have to be a size nothing to be beautiful. I am very small myself but enjoy a full figured gal like Paula. On top of that she started a business as a single mother and turned it into an empire. She must be slightly intelligent. I am so sick of everyone on posts like these trying to one up the other. I have an idea. Go back to work and do what you were supposed to be doing. Most the of people who posted are probably cows themselves at their desk eating something with so many preservatives it'll be good unrefrigerated until after Christmas. What do you people to for fun? Drown kittens and throw rocks at orphanages. Let's ease up people and take a really long look in the mirror before ranting on line. Paula seems to be very comfortable with her size and more confident than most of the insecure people hating retards I come in contact with. Confidence is intoxicating and very attractive. If these people who posted had any confidence you wouldn't feel the need to unload on everyone else. If you are miserable keep your mouth shut and don't rain on others parades.

October 12, 2011 at 2:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • Chris

Amen!

October 12, 2011 at 4:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • So...

...its okay to make fun of the retarded but not the fatties. Well, at least now we know you're a fatty and not retarded, though I must admit I have some doubts.

October 12, 2011 at 6:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • Multi-Tasking @ Work

well said Rachel....Paula is down to earth and has overcome many obstacles...Way to go Paula, well deserved!

October 12, 2011 at 7:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • RKB

October 12, 2011 at 11:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • Elvis

So Southern cooking is opening cans and boxes? Wow you guys are really stupid down there.

October 13, 2011 at 1:21 am | Report abuse |
    • Ashley

I agree! I love Paula, and I love her confidence. I also enjoy her "overdone" southern accent! Beautiful!

October 13, 2011 at 2:30 am | Report abuse |
    • Lol...

...at "Yankees". 140 years later and you guys are still fighting the civil war, good luck with that.

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDyF9n5pOqw&w=640&h=390]

October 13, 2011 at 8:19 am | Report abuse |
    • Okuma

"I agree-the haters that don't like Paula Deen are either "Yankees" or self-important people that don't appreciate that her show is all about Southern Cooking in a traditional Southern way-if these comments were made about any other "chef" on any other network representing their "heritage" would the comments be as negative??"

I'm from NW Florida, you know, the deep south part of it? I love southern cooking, I ate grits and fried bologna this morning. I love the food Paula Deen cooks. This...try to keep up, I know it's gonna be hard, but I believe in you, I know you can do it. Follow along. This. Is. About. The. HOTTEST. Female. TV. Chef. Not hot because she lives in the South and we have 3000% humidity on a good day, but hot as in most attractive. You following so far? Good. Now hit yourself. Hard. Here's an easier thing. Picture Paula Deen naked. Did you shudder? Picture Padma Laksmi, Cat Cora, Giada De Laurentiis, or Hell, even that chick that works the grill at McDonalds naked. WHO WOULD YOU RATHER SEE NAKED AGAIN? Ahh, you're starting to grasp why this was a stupid.....stupid......STUPID choice. She shouldn't have even been on the list. Her name should have been banned from the article for risk of accidental naked imagining.

October 13, 2011 at 5:49 pm | Report abuse |
  71. Packrat

The hottest TV Chef (female) is without a doubt Cat Cora. Hard core lesbian, but her food is 10 times what Paula Deen's is and she is obviously more interesting to look at. If Paula Deen couldn't open a can or a package of some mix she wouldn't be able tocook anything at all.

October 12, 2011 at 2:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • Hop Sing's Recipe For Disaster

Cat Cora is a midget, but I do not believe she is of the "Alternate Lifestyle"
      You rike sum cleam of sum yung gai now?

October 12, 2011 at 7:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • Elvis

Cat is married to a woman chief.

October 13, 2011 at 1:19 am | Report abuse |
  72. tess tikul

Isnt Aida some chineese lady. They likes them some pooopooo pratters.

October 12, 2011 at 1:53 pm | Report abuse |
  73. I Beg To Differ

Paula Deen is not only gross but she is the most annoying personality on TV. I love watching food network but whenever her show starts or she comes out on another show as a guest, I turn the channel. Paula Deen shouldn't even be considered a chef since she cooks nothing but southern food which always seems to contain massive amounts of cream cheese, butter, and fat. I'll tell you who the hottest TV chef is...MARCELA VALLADOLID!!!

October 12, 2011 at 1:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • Please, Give Me A Break

I agree with you 100%, although I do like Paula, but not her cooking. Also,
      I do not like the way she's pushing her boys into the business.

October 13, 2011 at 12:47 am | Report abuse |
  74. Sara

No Sandra Lee? She's a bit older, but I thought her nipped-and-tucked vapid alcoholic thing would work for Maxim.

October 12, 2011 at 1:32 pm | Report abuse |
  75. gaucho420

This is obviously a joke. She's not hot at all...she's old, grey and fat. Considering there's Gia D, you can't take this list seriously.

October 12, 2011 at 1:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • UFC iTard

Gia would be hot if she wasn't always hunched over like freaking Quasimoto... Lady needs to see a chiropractor like 3 times a week for a few years and get that ? adjusted out of her back.

October 12, 2011 at 1:34 pm | Report abuse |
  76. Loren

It's Maxim and it's not a beauty contest? Are we thinking about the same magazine? Giada or Padme, either would be fine, but Paula Dean? Whoever made the list either has unresolved mommy issues or has a serious case of the gay.

October 12, 2011 at 1:23 pm | Report abuse |
  77. trabiculae

Of course she's doing something right-shes playing the fools of the NASCAR Nation like violins Y'All.
    PT Barnum was SO right. This country is in trouble- the bar has been lowered too far and the sheeple just go along with it. Sad

October 12, 2011 at 1:22 pm | Report abuse |
  78. rolyat

Obviously she's doing something right. She's amassed a nice fortune in the last 10 years. So obviously people by her stuff. And her show is one of the highest rated on the food network. Even higher than Giada's. After 5 minutes of her the voice and laugh get annoying. And the Hi Y'all ? ENOUGH!

October 12, 2011 at 1:09 pm | Report abuse |
  79. talon

It's not a beauty contest y'all.

October 12, 2011 at 12:37 pm | Report abuse |
  80. cartman

low vut = low cut. plus ahe always seem to leave extra buttons unbuttoned. and she isnt a humongous elephant. Giada is neat.

October 12, 2011 at 12:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sarah

/don't know about you but when it comes to cooks and chefs I would rather trust the porky ones than the skinny ones!! I mean if I can good fantastic food everytime you bet I'll be 300 ibs! I
      I'm skinny ONLY because I'm poor and a terrible cook!!
      you're a fool to think otherwise.

October 12, 2011 at 1:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kristi

Sarah, are you 10 years old or something? Why do you have to name call to make your point???

October 12, 2011 at 3:33 pm | Report abuse |
  81. cartman

Yeah, but Giada wears low vut tops and isnt a huge fat mooo cow like all these other oinkers.

October 12, 2011 at 12:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • UFC iTard

They're not actually low cut, she's just hobbit-sized and has the posture of an 80 year-old woman.
      Aida and Padma are the two hottest female TV chefs out of the ones they mentioned.

October 12, 2011 at 1:32 pm | Report abuse |
  82. Cricket

It doesn't sound like they think SHE is the hottest but her FOOD is the hottest. She is ultra annoying to me and I can get the channel changed before she gets "Hey Y'awl" out of her mouth (and I'm from the south). Her accent is way overdone.

October 12, 2011 at 12:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • Carrie T.

Yeah....it definitely sounds like she is exaggerating her accent on purpose. I'm from the deep South and have never heard anyone talking like that.

October 12, 2011 at 3:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bull

LOL . Kind of like the same voice you hear in every Waffle House.

October 12, 2011 at 3:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • SnikleSluys

Haha, Sadly enough I *have* heart people who sound like Paule. In fact, my poor neice might even sound a bit worse.

October 12, 2011 at 3:39 pm | Report abuse |
  83. Patrick

Paula Deen...are you kidding me? She's the most annoying person on television...yuck!
    Padma Lakshmi is the hottest of the hot!

October 12, 2011 at 11:42 am | Report abuse |
    • Captain Slapaho

Padma is good, but have you seen Kelly Choi?

Also worth mentioning are Nadia G of The Cooking Channel or Giada DeLaurentis of the Food Network.

October 12, 2011 at 12:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • Patrick

Good call Capt.; I forgot about Kelly Choi...she's smokin'!

October 12, 2011 at 3:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • WTH

Padma is not a chef people!!! What the hell were they thinking naming her the "Hottest Chef"!

October 12, 2011 at 4:57 pm | Report abuse |
  84. Rae

I like Giada, but she's got a big ole head, lol.

October 12, 2011 at 11:35 am | Report abuse |
    • CC

That comment made me laugh. Giada is damn fine.

October 12, 2011 at 2:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • katia

Giada is adorable, but she kind of resembles a bobble-head doll! Large head and tiny body.

October 12, 2011 at 2:44 pm | Report abuse |
  85. ctb67

Paula Deen is kinda scary, don't know how much bleach she dips her teeth in.....but Giada is more scary, she has the smile of a Shark. I still think Rachal Ray is the cutest, girl next door type. She didn't even give Anthony Bourdain grief for dissing her. Classy

October 12, 2011 at 11:26 am | Report abuse |
    • Jess

Noo Rachel Ray has creepy tiny hands. I can't watch her with her hands. It's creepy.

October 12, 2011 at 12:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • lol

lol – tiny hands!

October 12, 2011 at 4:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • objects in the mirror

@Jess: could be a bonus for "you", her tiny hands will make your salami appear sooo much larger!

October 12, 2011 at 6:54 pm | Report abuse |
  86. oleg

Giada is a ok.

October 12, 2011 at 10:51 am | Report abuse |
  87. jeff

They are either gay or are tards. Have they ever saw Gia Delaurentis? She looks pretty ok for a tv cook.

October 12, 2011 at 10:30 am | Report abuse |
    • Matt Landry

I assume you are American, Jeff. You call others retarded when you use "have you ever saw." I am embarrassed to be an American someitmes.

October 12, 2011 at 12:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • Irony

Matt Landry, you're "embarrassed to be an American someitmes?"

October 12, 2011 at 2:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bull

I think it's time for whoever picked her to go get an eye exam.

October 12, 2011 at 3:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • Salad Spinner

Jeff, takes one to know one!

October 12, 2011 at 3:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • CJ Topspin

What is an "American sometimes"?

October 12, 2011 at 3:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • Anomic Office Drone

Yeah, but can Giada take her dentures out?

October 12, 2011 at 3:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • pmn

I do believe with those well thought out language and comments my guess you are about 16!

October 12, 2011 at 4:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • Gordon Ramsey

Gia is pretty ok? She's smoking hot hot for any woman. You must not prefer women, not that theres anything wrong with that.

October 12, 2011 at 4:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • Shawnl

Gia Delaurentis looks like a bobblehead doll. Her head is freaking HUGE for her body plus she has the mouth of golum, splits her head in half.

And Padma isnt even a chef, shes a model.

October 12, 2011 at 5:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ron

Tards, (no offense to those with Downs, you folks have better taste also) Gay men have better taste!

October 12, 2011 at 11:36 pm | Report abuse |