Beyonce: Baby bump's real
October 12th, 2011

Beyonce: Baby bump's real

The release of Beyonce's interview with "Sunday Night" kicked off rampant speculation that the singer isn't really pregnant, and is instead rocking some sort of prosthetic baby bump.

Screengrabs of the interview placed the spotlight on the first few minutes, as the singer takes a seat to begin the interview. Speculators zeroed in on what they claim is a "collapsing" of her tummy about a minute in.

This isn't the first time rumors spread that Beyonce was wearing a prosthetic belly bump, and the singer's rep responded to them Tuesday, telling ABC News the gossip is "stupid, ridiculous and false."

Meanwhile, Beyonce herself is likely unconcerned with the gossip. As she tells Harper's Bazaar in the magazine's November issue, "I am finally at the stage in my life where I am not so concerned with other people's opinions about my life decisions," she says. "It is really liberating to know what I want, to know what truly makes me happy."

The singer reveals that she was pregnant through each of her recent performances, including her appearances at the Billboard Music Awards and Glastonbury earlier this year. "God has blessed us with the ultimate," she says of herself and husband Jay-Z.

Beyonce's been with the industry titan "since I was 20 years old," she tells the magazine.

"We took our time and developed an unbreakable friendship before we got married....But like anything great and successful in your life, marriage takes hard work and sacrifice. It has to be something both you and your husband deeply want. The best thing about marriage is the amount of growth you have because you can no longer hide from your insecurities. There's someone right there calling you out on your flaws and building you up when you need the support. If you are with the right person, it brings out the best version of you."

Filed under: Beyonce • Celebrities

« Previous entry
  1. Registries are all being cleaned up and identified

thanks

August 14, 2013 at 10:51 am | Report abuse |
  2. Beyonce and Jayz are a healthy couple.

they are not...

August 14, 2013 at 10:49 am | Report abuse |
  3. Reginald Perret

Beyonce Knowles was educated at St. Mary's Elementary School in Fredericksburg, Texas, where she enrolled in dance classes. Her singing talent was discovered when her dance instructor began humming a song and she finished it, hitting the high-pitched notes...,:'

Our personal homepage
    <http://www.kidneypain.co/index.php

August 14, 2013 at 10:47 am | Report abuse |
    • i look up too this couple...they are number 1

stable–jayz does not have too be embarrased by her....i love it

August 14, 2013 at 10:50 am | Report abuse |
  4. Edison Hayer

Fertility clinics are staffed medical clinics that assist couples, and sometimes individuals, who want to become parents but for medical reasons have been unable to achieve this goal via the natural course. Clinics apply a number of diagnosis tests and sometimes very advanced medical treatments to obtain the desired conceptions and pregnancies...

Stop by our personal web portal as well
    <,http://www.healthmedicinelab.com/severe-stomach-pain/

March 4, 2013 at 3:08 pm | Report abuse |
  5. samms

SHE IS SO FAKE.............................................

November 9, 2011 at 4:42 pm | Report abuse |
  6. amanda

Who cares if her baby bump is real or not?! If she is using a surrogate, people would villify her without knowing whether or not she had some sort of fertility problem. Most people would just assume that she is being selfish and not wanting to give birth. So, I say, "Beyonce, you go girl, whether you're really preggers or paying a surrogate, it doesn't matter!"

November 2, 2011 at 12:37 pm | Report abuse |
  7. starsha fears

buy my book to find out more details about the young lady beyonce.

October 21, 2011 at 1:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • starsha fears

http://www.xlibris.com search my name under the book store. starsha fears you need to know this before you go any further.

October 21, 2011 at 1:03 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Madge

i believe she's a good woman and can dance, sing and do everything she sets her heart out to do.... however she is truly too much in the public's faces..she needs to chill now..we need a rest from her.

October 18, 2011 at 3:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • kiisoo blu

who cares i have my own problems im trying to pay my rent and take care of my own kids God bless!!

September 15, 2012 at 12:55 pm | Report abuse |
  9. prude

whether BC is pregnt or not; i dont care, all i want is her, her talent and how she has led a live dat makes me say "if i were a girl....." she is my girlfriends rival! baby or no baby; ur life is fabulous, just keep it down wit de HIGH HEELS, VERY BAD 4 PREGNANT WOMEN!if am not X......

October 17, 2011 at 8:33 am | Report abuse |
  10. MINDLESS BEHAVIOR

CONGRATS BEYONCE AND MY MAN J-Z I HOPE YALL HAVE A HAPPY LIFE TOGETHER WHEN YALL LITTLE ONE COMES AYE WE GONE HAVE A NEW RAPPER/SINGER LIL J-Z OR QUEEN B 143 PEACE #MINDLESS BEHAVIOR CREW

October 13, 2011 at 6:57 pm | Report abuse |
  11. The bump is real...

...but it's a reptoid baby in there. Another foot soldier for the Illuminati.

October 13, 2011 at 4:48 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Lilypad

I personaly do not care about what another woman is or isnt growing in her stomach.

October 13, 2011 at 3:06 pm | Report abuse |
  13. enigma

I don't care

http://www.imspot.org – Internet Marketing & SEO Forum

October 13, 2011 at 1:33 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Olive Oil

I saw the video and agree with the above posts...she's not pregnant, it's an act. Neither pantyhose nor Spanx would cause her dress to bunch up like that. Bottom line though, if she wants another woman to carry her baby then that's her decision.

October 13, 2011 at 10:08 am | Report abuse |
    • Leopardbooty

THERE'S NO SHAME in having to adopt or having a surrogate carry your baby, Beyonce. Many outstanding people and celebrities have done so. Remember, Beyonce, you are just human no matter what your press clippings say.

October 13, 2011 at 12:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • gina

if she's not pregnant.. her fans are gonna tell her to "get the steppin" thats for sure.

October 13, 2011 at 1:19 pm | Report abuse |
  15. lana

Wow. The envy and hate for this woman. Sad that there's so many unhappy people in this world who automatically think of hateful and negative things to say about anyone. I guarantee that those kinds of people are just as hateful to people in their own lives. Be happy for your fellow human beings. It means that God can bless you too with anything your heart desires, in his will.

October 13, 2011 at 9:47 am | Report abuse |
    • m

i'm not hateful..just letting everyone know...who the heck cares about beyonce she's in your face too much..she needs too pull her big head back now...

October 13, 2011 at 1:17 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Chelly

I've viewed the videos...and it does look like something isn't right. The only theory I believe is that perhaps Bey or Jay isn't fertile. That would explain all the visits to the fertility clinics in LA. Yes I've found some pics of Jay & Bey entering the fertility clinic last year. Maybe they did get a serogant mother to carry the baby for them and they just don't want the public to know. I know some people that have done that.....just to keep people out of their business. It can be done...and the couples I'm talking about aren't wealthy like Jay & Bey. So it can be done....nothings wrong with it...maybe they just don't want people to know.

October 13, 2011 at 8:26 am | Report abuse |
  17. kirea williams

why is she preegant by jay.z he is ugly.

October 13, 2011 at 8:24 am | Report abuse |
  18. CeLo

Why am I famous again?

October 13, 2011 at 8:00 am | Report abuse |
  19. Perv Albert

She's not pregnant – its the load i gave her 2 months ago that she hasnt been able to push out yet

October 13, 2011 at 8:00 am | Report abuse |
  20. Swissy

We shall see if she does like all the others and poses half nude to proudly show that belly ...

October 13, 2011 at 2:46 am | Report abuse |
  21. ladydarkseid

One word...BULLish! I saw that video and that woman is not pregnant. The ONLY way I will believe her now is if she poses nude with her belly like Demi Moore and Nia Long and Jada Smith and other beautiful woman. If she can't do that then all bets are off! She is an attention hound so I can't see her NOT doing it IF she is for real. Only time will tell. I bet she has that baby in a freakin castle with armed guards so no one can see it. She is such a liar.

October 12, 2011 at 11:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • m

ladydarkseid is right..she's a total attention hound and its almost annoying now.

October 13, 2011 at 1:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tanaya

Did anybody not see her bikini pic showing her baby bump!!!If not Google ti or somethimg!

October 15, 2011 at 2:06 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Shelia

It is pretty clear that she is not pregnant. Take a look at the video. Anyone who has been pregnant knows you belly does not just collapse. Open your eyes people

October 12, 2011 at 10:48 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Ollie

Why does Beyonce always wear the ugliest, clunkiest jewelry?

October 12, 2011 at 8:25 pm | Report abuse |
  24. jillmarie

I'm pregnant, too- due 2 months before her, and sometimes my bump looks like it's not even there! Maybe she's carrying similar to me- and staying very fit when pregnant. Also, there are other variables that determine bump size.

October 12, 2011 at 5:57 pm | Report abuse |
  25. @casondrah

Shut up vixen No1 gives a sh!t what u think

October 12, 2011 at 3:55 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Casondrah

@beverly..lol...Midget p**n

October 12, 2011 at 2:26 pm | Report abuse |
  27. taylor

beyonce... i will find you...

October 12, 2011 at 1:55 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Lay-Z

I b wash down duh affa burf wif some Coat 45.

October 12, 2011 at 1:38 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Paco

That baby gonna be carjacking all the other little kids in the hood.

October 12, 2011 at 1:37 pm | Report abuse |
  30. cartman

we like to kid, but of course everyone prays it will be a happy healthy little friend.

October 12, 2011 at 12:37 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Jill

I just watched the video and it really does look like it's collapsing. I don't doubt that she's pregnant, but it's really weird looking! Maybe it was the angle and the dress wrinkles a bit making it look that way.

October 12, 2011 at 12:33 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Carla Sloan

Idiot the hardest working woman or should I say person'in entertainment's child won't be lazy like you,sitting at home eating cereal.

October 12, 2011 at 12:31 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Broc

I can see the test-tube babies have all grown up and are now trolling the sites, speaking in doo-doo tongues!

October 12, 2011 at 11:40 am | Report abuse |
  34. Christina

Report them for what- they have the right to their opionion as do i. I am not upset at all of what comes out of people's mouths, but i can and will always express my opinion when it comes to someone's child. Is that why your name is not listed because your lazy?

October 12, 2011 at 11:23 am | Report abuse |
  35. Christina

Wow it amazes me how people will sit and talk about someone else's unborn child like they are not human beings. All the negative comments are not called for. It's one thing to sit and talk about Jay-z and Bey, but their child, that's going to far. At the end of the day while you guys are on here wishing bad luck to a child they are still rich, they are still living better than you and their child will come out being rich and living better than your kids will ever be.

October 12, 2011 at 11:09 am | Report abuse |
    • @ Christina

That's what trolls do. There is no code of morals for trolls... the whole point is to get your reaction... which they did. Why are you so surprised? If you really find their comments to be abusive, ignorant, and just plain wrong, then report them. I don't understand why people complain yet don't realize the solution is just a click away... or if you are TOO lazy to do that, then ignore.

October 12, 2011 at 11:16 am | Report abuse |
  36. NYckky

Im Happy that she is pregnant GO BEY Good luck to you and JAy. Now stop all of the race Comments.

October 12, 2011 at 11:06 am | Report abuse |
  37. rican

Who cares! Oh no need for the racist comments either

October 12, 2011 at 10:04 am | Report abuse |
  38. Willie The Pimp

Hopefully it will grow up and be the epitome of everything Lay-Z raps about.

October 12, 2011 at 9:58 am | Report abuse |
  39. @carla sloan

Watts to luv ? Poor baby.

October 12, 2011 at 9:55 am | Report abuse |
  40. monogrammedeverything

This story is just goofy...I'm at about the same stage as her in pregnancy and there's no need for a fake bump. The bump is there.

October 12, 2011 at 9:55 am | Report abuse |
  41. Carla Sloan

I can't wait until you haters get something else to talk about good luck to the parents to be.

October 12, 2011 at 9:48 am | Report abuse |
    • Lay-Z

*POOT*

October 12, 2011 at 10:05 am | Report abuse |
    • Erma L-B

@Carla Sloan, I agree with you....I can't wait until these haters find something else to talk about. If B ain't in they mouth, then who is. Beyonce & Jay Z, congrats and hope you both stay very happy with eachother and your bundle of joy to come.

October 12, 2011 at 10:29 am | Report abuse |
    • sue

I don't hate anyone..however we alllllllllll need a break from Beyonce, relax girl and go have that baby...we'll see you soon.

October 13, 2011 at 1:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • V. P.

Great statement Sue and I agree with you.

October 13, 2011 at 4:41 pm | Report abuse |
  42. frances glasses

Day gone call it "Bee Lay Z."

October 12, 2011 at 11:46 am | Report abuse |
  43. Erma L-B

@beverly, that is a VERY racist comment that you decided to make. It doesn't matter whether the baby is blue, pink, white, or yellow, just as long as the baby is healthy. And to say it would be a midget....that was a BIG STEREOTYPICAL COMMENT!!!

October 12, 2011 at 12:22 pm | Report abuse |
  44. beverly

There is nothing wrong with midgets. I especially love them in midget P O R N.

October 12, 2011 at 12:41 pm | Report abuse |
  45. V. P.

Like some others who have posted here today, you have NO CLASS. And apparently no life either.

October 13, 2011 at 4:46 pm | Report abuse |