Today's news you might've missed:
- Don't look for "New Girl" on Fox for the next few weeks, or "Glee" for that matter. Both shows will be on hiatus until next month. In tonight's case, "Glee's" absence will make room for baseball. And by the way: Tomorrow night's "X Factor" will be two hours long. [EW]
- Have you wondered why Swedes are "so liberal and so cool" with their sexuality? It's 'cause "we f-- a lot," says "True Blood's" Alexander Skarsgard. [Out]
- Ever since Leonardo DiCaprio split with Blake Lively, rumor has it he's been hanging - consoling himself? - with a pair of Australian models. [People]
- We're not always on board with sequels, but this one we can get behind: There's a "Best Man 2" on the way. And if you've never watched "The Best Man," please view and relive a pre-"Private Practice" Taye Diggs. [Deadline]
- While we're talking about movies, HBO announced today that they've picked up the Liberace film "Behind the Candelabra." Steven Soderbergh will direct, Michael Douglas will play the legendary Liberace, and Matt Damon will portray his young lover.