While you were working...
October 10th, 2011

While you were working...

Today's news you might've missed:

• Teresa Giudice's latest cookbook has the reality star in a pot of hot, salty water with (former?) friend Caroline Manzo, but Teresa thinks it's just jealousy. After all, as she points out, she's got a cookbook deal - Manzo doesn't. [People]
  • Ten years later, and Kelly Rowland's still in love with her augmented breasts. She tells Cosmopolitan UK, "It's something I really wanted to do for myself...not a man, not for work, for myself. I love them!" [Us Weekly]
  • Roseanne Barr's "Roseanne"-esque sitcom, "Downwardly Mobile," now has a script commitment with NBC. Between Roseanne and Tim Allen returning to TV, all we need is a resurrection of "Boy Meets World" for this to feel like 1993 all over again. [THR]
  • "How to Be A Gentleman," we barely watched ye. Which would explain why its canceled. [BuzzSugar]
  • Anderson Cooper, intrepid reporter and anchor/host of not one but two shows, somehow has gone his whole life without ever tasting coffee (or spinach, but we're more concerned about his lack of caffeine intake). [Mediaite]
  • If you're going through "Ugly Betty" withdrawal, perhaps this'll help...if you'll be able to hop across the pond next month: Former star of the ABC series, America Ferrera, will play Roxie Hart in "Chicago" in London. [EW]

Filed under: While you were working

1. Buy Coffee Online

I'd like to thank you for the efforts you have put in penning this blog. I'm hoping to see the same high-grade blog posts from you in the future as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to get my very own website now ;)

July 1, 2012 at 11:25 am | Report abuse |
  2. Mr. Ed-crazy eddie! im insane!

Im not get a room man. @bella instead of a slap 2 the head can i slap u on ur azz? u would lov it

October 11, 2011 at 10:05 pm | Report abuse |
  3. I

I think get a room is charlie crack, sounds just like him.

October 11, 2011 at 9:08 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Lola

Thanks for pasting @stop lyin there's your convo get a room.

October 11, 2011 at 6:31 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Haha!

Get a room needs to get a psychiatrist room, and lay down an do some talking to a doc. Did anybody see how he defended Mr.ed? Get a mr. Ed. ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

October 11, 2011 at 6:22 pm | Report abuse |
  6. bella

(I feel a slap on the head coming)

October 11, 2011 at 6:15 pm | Report abuse |
  7. bella

Wow that is really old news! Can we just stop playing guessing games and move on??

October 11, 2011 at 6:13 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Stop lyin

@get a room~The Real~ Beautiful Vixen says:
    October 6, 2011 at 11:14 pm
    @Robert, no i’m not. I didn’t include that because if I did, they would have said that I really am. Damn if you do, damn if I don’t..know what I mean? I won’t have wanted to meet “Get a room” at wildwood if I wasn’t what I said I was. Just in case you wasn’t following the story in the past few months.. Long story short..”Get a room” and I were going to meet up. I hope that explains things for you, somewhat. Good night.

October 11, 2011 at 6:06 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Lola

CNN is not letting me copy and paste but it's on the WYWW for the new girl show.

October 11, 2011 at 6:00 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Lola

Get a room Im sure someone on cc team can verify that since they were on that blog.

October 11, 2011 at 5:54 pm | Report abuse |
  11. @Get a room

Blog, Aug. 31st @ 10:05 a.m. While you were working blog..lol. Yes you will say that someone was pretending to you..lol.

October 11, 2011 at 5:42 pm | Report abuse |
  12. @Try this & Rebel

Y'all touched a sore spot, lmao! Now he's denying he even talked to/ wanted to meet her.

October 11, 2011 at 5:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • Get a room (@ Try this & Rebel)

How do I know you're not Try this and Rebel? Yeah, exactly... and if I ever "said" that I wanted to meet BV that was probably not even me but someone else trolling me. Like I said in the beginning, I didn't come here to make friends; I spoke my peace about how I thought people should take their personal lives off CNN, and that's all I had to say. I don't want to meet random online bloggers because that really isn't safe. People just thought I was being a d-bag and a troll for doing that, and then used my name to make lame attempts at trolling me. Keep thinking like you have it all down, because the truth of the matter is you don't.

October 11, 2011 at 5:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lola

How do we know youre not mr.ed ? You're obviously lying here.

October 11, 2011 at 6:02 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Lola

Get a room are you going to lie and call BV a liar as well? She just said on the last WYWW that you guys were going to meet up. She seems cool so I believe her. Don't try to pull her down with you by lying.

October 11, 2011 at 5:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • Get a room (@ Lola)

Please show me the conversation, otherwise you have nothing.

October 11, 2011 at 5:24 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Rebel

Who the f' are you kidding dude? I was on that same blog/blogs that you and beautiful vixen were on. You never denied it that you wanted to meet her. I know you wanted to meet her. I was on that blog with that crazy woman. Dude your just as f'ed up as mr. ed. Your prob him..lmao! your prob the one calling the girl names for whatever sick reason..lmfao

October 11, 2011 at 4:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • Get a room (@ Rebel)

Find the conversation, then we'll talk. Until then, you have nothing.

I don't meet online strangers, sorry.

Keep entertaining yourself with your flawed logic.

October 11, 2011 at 5:04 pm | Report abuse |
  15. @Get a room

Do you think it's Mr. Ed? He is not very nice

October 11, 2011 at 4:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • Get a room

Nothin wrong with Mr. Ed... he has his issues with whomever on cc's team, that's fine. If he feels wronged or feels the cc crew went the wrong way, that's not my concern. I already spoke my peace on what I disagreed with in terms of the cc crew, and if he's got beef with others that's between him and them.

October 11, 2011 at 4:41 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Peace

Sorry, off topic. @ Get a room, I've been wanting to tell ya,"Thanks"! I have gotten to know some bloggers on a more personal note & it's been great! Very nice people! Sorry you had to get so annoyed w/me (&others) for us to get here. I hope this is the start of something new here in "Marquee Land"! Thanks again for getting the "ball rolling"! Have a good day, Get a room! :)

October 11, 2011 at 3:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • Get a room (@ Peace)

I wasn't trying to troll you guys... let's just be real about that part. I admit I did some trolling of my own on other blogs, but ONLY on this name (so all you detectives can stick to your day jobs). (Another thing... for those who want to learn to be like me, just remember... I don't curse or throw direct insults at people.) I was just sick of all the storytelling going on, but I am genuinely happy about your new methods of communication... doesn't it feel better knowing you can't get trolled 24/7 on what you want to share?

Thanks charlie crack for that comment... just remember that whatever I said to your lady friends wasn't meant as an insult, it went with my gripe with you guys...

And to the trolls who think I flip-flopped, sorry... I didn't change sides, I never took one to begin with... just saying it like it is.

To "@ get a room" I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're more intelligent than that... I know you can insult me better than that bro... I will give you e-props if you can come up with a really good insult... I believe in you bro... lmao...

October 11, 2011 at 3:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • Try this

I bet you email them too! You know you're on Charlie ship. Not fooling anyone. Charlie pullin them puppet strings lol.

October 11, 2011 at 4:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • Get a room (@ Try This)

If that lie makes you sleep better at night or floats your boat, then you can take it for what it's worth. I do not e-mail them. They can vouch for me there.

Charlie pulls the strings? Please. It seems to me he gets more responses from you guys than he does from his own crew. So who is the REAL puppet???

October 11, 2011 at 4:37 pm | Report abuse |
  17. @get a room

Hows bout he has a little c0(k tht cant get it up.

October 11, 2011 at 3:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • @@ get a room

So you're saying he owns a rooster that he can't get up? Yeah, that's not good. That means his natural alarm clock is broken. It's not insulting, but at least now he knows to take the rooster to the vet to get it examined.

October 11, 2011 at 3:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • Try This

Tiny p3nis that beautiful vixen didnt want. Lol

October 11, 2011 at 4:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • Get a room (@ Try This)

Why does everyone keep thinking I liked BV? Why does BV think she knows me? LOL, seriously I am very confused at that... I don't even know BV nor will I comment on BV other than that (out of respect for cc, I guess I'm a "good guy" now).

You're getting better... but that's really not cutting it bro. C'mon man... "Tiny p3nis" gets you "Tiny e-props." You need to hit it big. Show the other trolls you're the best... c'mon now. I'm not going to lie to you, you have potential.

October 11, 2011 at 4:33 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Peace

I could never go w/o coffee like Anderson Cooper, I'd prob kill somebody! HaHa! @ Outside...Ya know, you can call me any name you'd like, but just to set the record straight...I haven't been on here in days. (BIG sigh) Good day all.

October 11, 2011 at 2:57 pm | Report abuse |
  19. @get a room

Ur a f@g

October 11, 2011 at 2:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • @@ get a room

Calling someone a cigarette isn't very insulting.

October 11, 2011 at 2:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • Try this

Insert f@ggot. Charlie after that d!ck.

October 11, 2011 at 4:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • @@ get a room

So now you're calling him a bundle of sticks named Richard... that must really be insulting...

October 11, 2011 at 4:43 pm | Report abuse |
  20. charlie crack

@Get a Room- let em' talk. They don't bother me. Only thing that trips me out is how ugly they can be to women. Thanks for the nice comment, much appreciated. Even if they troll you, you're good in my book. I do agree kelly rowland is jealous of beyonce....good point! She is tryin' guess we gota give her that....on another note...@outside looking in- just stop. We are nowhere near lowlifes....just be cool....be safe, be good

October 11, 2011 at 2:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • @Charlie

It also trips you out that, you're a f@ggot. And peeps blown your cover.

October 11, 2011 at 4:39 pm | Report abuse |
  21. @starfire

No u n the puppetmasters play nice 4 1 day

October 11, 2011 at 12:24 pm | Report abuse |
  22. On The Outside Looking In

Is that wht happens when 1 doesnt want 2 be a part of the puppetmasters team? u troll them n blame it on the cool trolls? i call them cool trolls cuz u r also trolls az well. U dont think u r trollz but u r. I have been checkin this seen out 4 sumtime now n u peace, moondancer, starfire, mad, cc, fix, aliece also know as sweet william, wendy, missy, violet, bella r a low class bunch. get a life. u r on here 24/7

October 11, 2011 at 12:14 pm | Report abuse |
  23. starrfire

Good afternoon missy, charlie & mad! *yawn* I was napping cuz I was up late last nite LOL. I used to watch "Roseanne" back when it was on and loved it. I don't think she'll be as funny in the new sitcom. Who knows? It's raining here in NC – blah! Have a good day!

October 11, 2011 at 11:52 am | Report abuse |
  24. charlie crack

Ummm... I haven't commented til now so you can stop tryin'. Roseanne played out, Kelly Rowland is hot! There's your comment related to story. Now, stop tryin' to troll my name....you can't even type right. They know real me from fake...keep it nice, be cordial, let the others chat. Not tryin' to start any problems (truly) but just be a lil' more friendly. Cool? Be safe, be good....

October 11, 2011 at 10:41 am | Report abuse |
    • Get a room (@ charlie crack)

lol, it's obvious that these trolls are amateurs that cannot spell. Yes, this was also my first and last comment of the day. Feel free to impersonate me trolls, winner gets e-props. I'll check back later... maybe... not...

Can't really say anything to you because you commented on the topic. Well done, and hope that e-mail stuff is working out... I guess the trolls miss you because now they have no one to pick on but themselves. Heck, one even threw my name in there.

Kelly Rowland seems to me to be jealous a bit of Beyonce and her spotlight... why augment her stuff? She seemed a lot better than that to me... guess I was wrong.

October 11, 2011 at 1:43 pm | Report abuse |
  25. The Måd Råp3r

Morning starrfire and everyone, even you trolls, its actually pretty nice out here on the east coast right now but I think its supposed to rain later in the week

October 11, 2011 at 9:59 am | Report abuse |
  26. Missy

Good morning all! Hey Mr. Ed, how are you today?

October 11, 2011 at 9:55 am | Report abuse |
  27. Pedro

Trolls es muy gay. Y eat dooodooo.

October 11, 2011 at 9:55 am | Report abuse |
  28. starrfire

The real starrfire does not insult people ot call them names. Have a good day and play nice. Trolls, try being nice for one day. LOL

October 11, 2011 at 9:47 am | Report abuse |
  29. wendy

That's funny d!ck head,I run ten miles a day, nope no sagging here.

October 11, 2011 at 9:42 am | Report abuse |
  30. wendy

I have a saggy a$$ too.but I can't afford the surgery.

October 11, 2011 at 9:31 am | Report abuse |
  31. starrfire

Tell your saggy a$$ mommy I said hi!

October 11, 2011 at 9:26 am | Report abuse |
  32. wendy

OK nameless troll back to your alcohol in your moms basement you a**h#le.

October 11, 2011 at 9:25 am | Report abuse |
  33. wendy

@starrfire my reply wasn't meant for you,it was to the b**tard that called me an std.The no good nameless coward the didn't even post his fake a**ed name.

October 11, 2011 at 9:12 am | Report abuse |
  34. wendy

Starrfire you know I get paid to suck cawk, big oozing cawks bet you can't do that b!tch!

October 11, 2011 at 9:12 am | Report abuse |
  35. starrfire

Wendy, I don't need to – I'm rich. How about you?

October 11, 2011 at 9:02 am | Report abuse |
  36. wendy

Mother F***er get a job.

October 11, 2011 at 8:59 am | Report abuse |
  37. starrfire

Good morning, peeps! Not a very pretty day here – y'all have a nice day!

October 11, 2011 at 8:54 am | Report abuse |
  38. Mr. Ed

@Taking Out The Ttash. Why dont we see about hoking up this weekend and Get A Room. LGBTs UNITE.

October 11, 2011 at 8:25 am | Report abuse |
  39. Mr. Ed

Big shout out to my life partner Mickey88. Last night was awesome duuuuuude.

October 11, 2011 at 8:23 am | Report abuse |
  40. @wendy

stfu b!tch. u made it bad 4 the rest of b!tches like myself. u r a walking std. go suck on some homeless man's c0(k. that would be the only way 2 get u 2 stfu. U homely piece of sh!t.

October 11, 2011 at 7:54 am | Report abuse |
  41. Guest

While we were working celebrities laughed at us from their hottubs full of jewels and cocaine

October 11, 2011 at 7:42 am | Report abuse |
  42. wendy

I am not 'fix' I am wendy and I am going to stay here as long as I want.

October 11, 2011 at 7:29 am | Report abuse |
  43. farmie

yeah. LMAO and Mr. Ed are mean. Their post are mean mean mean.

October 11, 2011 at 7:18 am | Report abuse |
  44. bella

@LMAO what about you? You're hiding behind different names so be quiet!

October 11, 2011 at 12:41 am | Report abuse |
  45. bella

Missy, were you watching the Lions playing?

October 11, 2011 at 12:38 am | Report abuse |
  46. LMAO!!!

Maybe is mr. ed, or just some random blogger from the outside looking in. maybe its just other bloogers that r p!ssed off cuz they cant come on here to enjoy the site bc cc group act like kids in a playground. it can be any1. did u guys ever figure out who is mickey88 or do u just think u have it all figured out? but whatever it is ppl r tired of hiding their names..what a bunch of dumbazze$...roflmao!

October 11, 2011 at 12:38 am | Report abuse |
  47. Missy

Why would they offer Roseanne another show? Is this sitcom going take place in a trailer park? Just to answer your question @outside I'm not anybody but me. Ok?

October 11, 2011 at 12:30 am | Report abuse |
  48. violet

If we have nothing to comment on the topic, what's wrong with giving shoutouts? Are you jealous or something?

October 11, 2011 at 12:26 am | Report abuse |
  49. starrfire

Excuse me but what is your name anyway??

October 11, 2011 at 12:24 am | Report abuse |
  50. @violet

what makes u think im a man? Im just fxxking tired of it! im fxxking tired of having to hide my fxxking name bc u ppl dont know how to ignore the trolls. I tired that u SOBs can't just come on here and just comment on a topic w/o having to shout out to and carry on long azz convos when u have each other phone numbers, etc. It just shows that u just doing it to get to the trolls. I hope the fxxking trolls eat u up n spit u out. just stop saying my name bc im fxxking done being nice.

October 11, 2011 at 12:11 am | Report abuse |
  51. starrfire

Wow! Who is crabby tonite??

October 11, 2011 at 12:00 am | Report abuse |
  52. bella

@outside looking in. Hahahaha! Not even close!! I'm glad you're annoyed. See how it feels!! :)

October 10, 2011 at 11:57 pm | Report abuse |
  53. On The Outside Lookin In

@Trolls, u guys cant figure out missy is aleica (u can tell from her smart azz remarks bc she was just that). rose, wendy, violet (im thinking is FIX), bella most likely – fix already say she might be voilet, starfire, peace, moondancer. sweet william is charlie.

October 10, 2011 at 11:53 pm | Report abuse |
  54. bella

Missy? Rose? Have ya gone to bed?

October 10, 2011 at 11:43 pm | Report abuse |
  55. wendy

My mother got a butt lift two years ago when she turned 45,just like Kelly's surgery she did it for herself she is very happy.

October 10, 2011 at 9:47 pm | Report abuse |
  56. lol

Charlie cracks "gang", when u get on blogs read the beyonce blog. Lol, what next? Lol

October 10, 2011 at 9:17 pm | Report abuse |
  57. faker

Fake charlie crack, faker, faker, faaaaKeerrr ! Try again, sweet william is not charlie crack.

October 10, 2011 at 9:02 pm | Report abuse |
  58. +0ne

D*mn Kelly Rowland in those leather hot pants all I can say is BOING!!!

October 10, 2011 at 9:01 pm | Report abuse |
  59. charlie crack

am not. im cool.

October 10, 2011 at 8:51 pm | Report abuse |
  60. wendy

Dork

October 10, 2011 at 8:12 pm | Report abuse |
  61. bella

I'm going to go watch DWTS on tv.. I'll be back in a while. Don't have too much fun without me! :))

October 10, 2011 at 7:55 pm | Report abuse |
  62. rose

@bella Yes he is! :o

October 10, 2011 at 7:52 pm | Report abuse |
  63. violet

Who is that creep bad-mouthing me? Any idea? LOL

October 10, 2011 at 7:50 pm | Report abuse |
  64. bella

William, you're the joker in the family, huh? lmao!

October 10, 2011 at 7:31 pm | Report abuse |
  65. bella

rose, I just got done talking to missy. she's heading home now..

October 10, 2011 at 7:22 pm | Report abuse |
  66. bella

william, I think I can guess.. a little warning next time would be nice, LOL

October 10, 2011 at 7:19 pm | Report abuse |
  67. rose

Sweet william is in the kitchen cleaning, where he belongs. Lol We will be back when his housework is done ! Lol Hi Missy! TT!

October 10, 2011 at 7:14 pm | Report abuse |
  68. sweet william

Hi bella ! U didn't "read beween the lines". I said,"ROSE wouldn't let ME". Lol I agree about the "girls" lasting so long, she got lucky I guess ! T

October 10, 2011 at 7:12 pm | Report abuse |
  69. bella

Hi Missy! I'm surprised her fake boobs lasted that long.. 10 yrs?? I thought after that long, they would have leaked – like Sharon Osborne's?

October 10, 2011 at 6:47 pm | Report abuse |
  70. Missy

Thanks, Wendy! I had no idea!

October 10, 2011 at 6:43 pm | Report abuse |
  71. wendy

@Missy Kelly Rolland is an ex-Destiny's Child member.

October 10, 2011 at 6:30 pm | Report abuse |
  72. Missy

Not another Roseanne show! A little of her goes a long way! Who is this Kelly Rowland? I guess her loving her augmented boobs are news worthy somehow!

October 10, 2011 at 6:11 pm | Report abuse |