After waiting for almost five years, fans of Evanescence can now breathe easily.
The rock band has been brought back to life with their new self-titled album. The first single “What You Want” has already received positive reviews for its “industrial-strength sound.”
“Evanescence” will be available in stores and via download on October 11. Here’s what else you shouldn’t miss this week:
- Besides the usual animation domination that happens on Fox on Sundays, you should catch “The Good Wife” on CBS at 9 p.m. ET. “House” fans should especially tune in because Lisa Edelstein, aka Lisa Cuddy, will guest star as Will’s former love.
- Catch new episodes of “Mike and Molly” at 9:30 p.m. ET on CBS, and “Castle” at 10 p.m. ET on ABC.
- Also, Ty Burrell from “Modern Family” will be on “Conan” at 11 p.m. ET on TBS.
- “Home Improvement” fans should watch Tim Allen in the pilot of his latest show “Last Man Standing.” It follows a director of marketing at an outdoor sporting goods, who has a wife and three daughters.
- Matthew Broderick will be on “Late Show with David Letterman” at 11:35 p.m. ET on CBS and Samuel L. Jackson will be on “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon” at 12:35 p.m. ET on NBC.
- In books, you should check out “The Marriage Plot” by Jeffrey Eugenides, the author behind “Middlesex,” and “The Best of Me” by Nicholas Sparks, the author behind “The Notebook.”
- The sixth season of “Bones” will be out on DVD along with “Horrible Bosses,” “Zookeeper” and “Tree of Life” on Blu-ray and DVD.
- New music coming out this week are “New Blood” by Peter Gabriel, “Biophilia” by Björk, “Fastlife” by Joe Jonas and “Eleven” Martina McBride.
- Catch new episodes of “Happy Endings” at 9:30 p.m. ET on ABC and “New Girl” at 9:30 p.m. ET on Fox.
- Speaking of the Zooey Deschanel sitcom, Deschanel herself will be on “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" at 11:35 p.m. ET on NBC.
- “Star Trek” fans should look out for Brent Spiner, aka Lieutenant Commander Data, to guest star on “The Big Bang Theory” at 8 p.m. ET on CBS.
- Another guest star will be singer Josh Groban, who will be Andy Bernard’s brother on “The Office” at 9 p.m. ET on NBC.
- John Goodman will be on “Jimmy Kimmel Live” at 12 a.m. ET on ABC.
- “The Big Year” with Steve Martin, Jack Black and Owen Wilson will be coming to theaters on Friday. This comedy is based on a book about a group of birdwatching friends on a mission to find the most species of birds in North America and compete with each other.
- Also, the remake of the 1984 classic “Footloose” will be out in theaters.
- Watch an all-new “Saturday Night Live” with “What’s Your Number?” star Anna Faris hosting and musical guest Drake.