While you were working...
October 5th, 2011

While you were working...

Today's news you might've missed....

• The female-centric sitcom wins again. On the heels of Zooey Deschanel's "New Girl" and Whitney Cummings' "Whitney" getting full season orders, CBS announces that "2 Broke Girls" is sticking around for a full season as well. [CBS]
  • Nasir "Nas" Jones can't recall who told him about it, but yeah, he's heard those rumors that Amy Winehouse's "Me and Mr. Jones" is about him too. [XXL]
  • The perfect treat to settle on the couch with as you watch those promised new episodes of "Arrested Development": A fantastically parodied Ben & Jerry's flavor called "Tobias Funke's I Just Blue Myself." If those shows ever make it to TV, we demand Ben & Jerry's put this blueberry ice cream into production post haste. [Vulture]
  • Soon-to-be-divorced star James Marsden is moving on to join Tina Fey and the "30 Rock" crew for a multi-episode arc. [THR]
  • Speaking of "Arrested Development" and "30 Rock"  - this Venn Diagram, intersecting those two aforementioned comedies with "Parks and Recreation," explains so much about why we heart them so. [SplitSider.com via BuzzFeed]

Filed under: While you were working

1. moncler discount store

Thanks for sharing a wonderful post.

October 14, 2011 at 2:42 am | Report abuse |
  2. george macfly

this used to be a fun place. now the trolls have taken over. all the cool people are gone.

October 7, 2011 at 6:14 am | Report abuse |
  3. ~The Real~ Beautiful Vixen

@Robert, no i'm not. I didn't include that because if I did, they would have said that I really am. Damn if you do, damn if I don't..know what I mean? I won't have wanted to meet "Get a room" at wildwood if I wasn't what I said I was. Just in case you wasn't following the story in the past few months.. Long story short.."Get a room" and I were going to meet up. I hope that explains things for you, somewhat. Good night.

October 6, 2011 at 11:14 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Mandingo

you'd love to $uck me Mad, but you can't have none of my lollipop!

October 6, 2011 at 10:14 pm | Report abuse |
  5. The Måd Råp3r

Lol@fake, how can you miss the The. Although you are correct that I'm not going anywhere. Let the failtrolling commence. If this is MANDINGO! doing this you still suck, hard.

October 6, 2011 at 4:32 pm | Report abuse |
  6. @@mad raper

You mean the eight thirty four comment ? I wondured same thing ?

October 6, 2011 at 4:30 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Stanley Steemer

Have you ever cleaned after an alpaca? It was awesome!!

October 6, 2011 at 4:27 pm | Report abuse |
  8. @mad raper

Y do u want peace to move along ? She is okay

October 6, 2011 at 3:01 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Måd Råp3r

@ryan. I mean you move along. I'm not going anywhere, punk.

October 6, 2011 at 2:37 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Beautiful Vixen

@fake ryan, I meant for the day. I'm not going anywhere. @Mickey 88, you are a first class a$.$h.ole. @Peace, hi.

October 6, 2011 at 1:50 pm | Report abuse |
  11. ryan

Too-dah-loo don't let the door knob hit ya'.

October 6, 2011 at 1:18 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Måd Råp3r

this blog is dead. no more fun here. move along.

October 6, 2011 at 12:51 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Anomic Office Drone

I saw all of the news up there, but the only thing that stuck was the idea of eating Arrested Development themed ice cream while watching Arrested Development.

October 6, 2011 at 12:45 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Peace

Ok, let's set the record straight. I haven't posted since, around, 8:30 last pm. I don't troll, I'm all about "peace". @ fake Missy, I wasn't trying to start anything, I'm allowed my 2 cents like anybody else. @ Mad & Mr. Ed, I always liked you 2, therefore, again, no trolling on my part. The stuff that hap'd w/my sis really bugged me, she's the best person I know. (Not just 'cause she's my sis) She's the best friend anyone could be lucky enough to have. It's too bad some couldn't see that. She no longer comes to Marquee land & that's totally understandable. Anyways, I hope BV & Mad are doing well at school. Mad, I'm sure you'll always make me laugh. Mr. Ed, I hope you know, I haven't said 1 bad thing to you ever! (Unless nibbling counts. HaHa) Any hoo, got things to do. Good day to all!

October 6, 2011 at 12:45 pm | Report abuse |
  15. ~The Real~ Beautiful Vixen

Seems like (1) or (2) people have been busy this morning. First off..I'm NOT a man. Second...@Mr. Ed, I'm not interested. Kindly, please stop whatever it is you are doing. You come off as mental nutcase (sorry, not wanting to be mean). As for the one troll that has it out for me, you know who you are, and I'm not talking about "Get a room" (He has more class than that)..I saw your comment on a blog a few days back. I'm sorry you feel that way about me. I'm cool with both sides. I think you were the one that's been trolling me long before this all started. Would I be correct to say that you went under the name "crazyeye"? The comment where you said that you wish I would get hit by a bus. Even way before that comment, I think you were trolling me. If I said something to you that made you hate me this much.. truly I'm sorry. Well I'm off here. I have a busy afternoon and I'm not in the mood to see my name degraded the way it has been by some of you guys. Later..

October 6, 2011 at 12:29 pm | Report abuse |
  16. It begins!

Hi trolls, I heard you guys like ponies.

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODKGn98yIx0&w=640&h=390]

October 6, 2011 at 11:26 am | Report abuse |
  17. Mounds

Yea, but I'm better stacked.

October 6, 2011 at 11:22 am | Report abuse |
  18. @Mounds

Maybe,but i'm better stacked.

October 6, 2011 at 11:18 am | Report abuse |
  19. @Almond Joy

I'm indescribabley delicious.

October 6, 2011 at 11:09 am | Report abuse |
  20. @Paul

Exactly!

October 6, 2011 at 10:54 am | Report abuse |
  21. @Peter

You hit the nail on the head!

October 6, 2011 at 10:53 am | Report abuse |
  22. paul

It's so funny that u guys chasing after b vixen. It could be a guy for all u know. Muwwhaaa!!

October 6, 2011 at 10:51 am | Report abuse |
  23. Peter

Dude get over it!!!!! the girl doesn't want to be with you! She doesn't even give you the time of day. I'm surprised she still comes on here with her name being used the way that it is. She was cool with everyone . The girl is getting it from everyone. You caused this. You need to seek help. You have an obsessive thing with her (and you don't know anything about her) and that not normal. seek help please before you hurt someone.

October 6, 2011 at 10:44 am | Report abuse |
  24. @Mr. Ed

Wow! I've really got you upset! Too freakin' bad!!!! You are so angry because B. Vixen won't give you the time of day! HA HA! What a loser! Looking forward to sparring with you. Again, really not intimidated by such a lonely troll. Yes, I am a wise azz. Get used to it!

October 6, 2011 at 10:26 am | Report abuse |
  25. ryan

The real ryan I might be a clown but I don't troll women,that I know of and from some of her comments she doesn't deserve that.Still some of these d!cks will continue to use my name so I say i'm outta here.

October 6, 2011 at 10:26 am | Report abuse |
  26. Mr. Ed

stfu b!t(h! u got involved n u will be trolled. im not trollin beautiful vixen thats those clowns up above. i will cont trollin u from this day out cuz u r a wisa$$ c***u/**n**t that thinks she is all that. Y would i troll vixen? i want 2 get 2gether w her dumbazz

October 6, 2011 at 10:15 am | Report abuse |
  27. ryan

Fake a**ed @Ryan&@ryan you're so stupid.

October 6, 2011 at 10:15 am | Report abuse |
  28. ryan

You don't know me, you crazy mother f***ers.

October 6, 2011 at 10:05 am | Report abuse |
  29. @Yes

It was obviously a troll. Look at it! CC is not a racist, but somebody is!

October 6, 2011 at 9:53 am | Report abuse |
  30. Missy

Nice try troll. Last 2 posts not me! I wouldn't say anything bad about those ppl. I guess Mr. Ed is back! Keep trying, though. Not going to back down from you! You are an old tired troll! You need some new stuff! Peace didn't start anything. It was you, the trolls. Try putting the blame where it belongs!

October 6, 2011 at 9:47 am | Report abuse |
  31. Missy

Peace started it this time. She had to come and put her 2 cent in.

October 6, 2011 at 9:33 am | Report abuse |
  32. Missy

Why don't you trolls stop it now. This is getting old. This is not fun anymore.

October 6, 2011 at 9:31 am | Report abuse |
  33. Beautiful Vixen

My weenis feels odd though.

October 6, 2011 at 9:09 am | Report abuse |
  34. charlie crack

I don't troll and didn't post racist comment at 204est....you trolls are just weak! Time for yall to catch the bus, have mommy walk you, don't forget your lunch...

October 6, 2011 at 9:08 am | Report abuse |
  35. Beautiful Vixen

Email me josh. You will like what you find. IM HAIRY AND IM BEARY.

October 6, 2011 at 8:47 am | Report abuse |
  36. ryan

Hey josh what about me?? Am I not your type?

October 6, 2011 at 8:46 am | Report abuse |
  37. josh

Hey big mike! Which part of u is big? Wink wink I like big scruffy men. They dirttier the better!

October 6, 2011 at 8:42 am | Report abuse |
  38. Beautiful Vixen

My weenie feels funny this mornin.

October 6, 2011 at 8:42 am | Report abuse |
  39. @Thunderstruck

Why would any of these ppl troll? Could it be payback! If you can't take it, you shouldn't dish it! What comes around, goes around! Just a thought!

October 6, 2011 at 8:25 am | Report abuse |
  40. 12

doo dooo doodoo

October 6, 2011 at 7:16 am | Report abuse |
  41. Måd Råp3r

this blog is dead

October 6, 2011 at 6:06 am | Report abuse |
  42. Megan

you people need help. all of you

October 6, 2011 at 3:11 am | Report abuse |
  43. Big Mike

@marcus, what about him (Mr. Ed). He just might look like me. I look like one of the ZZ Tops dudes just fatter. Nothing like a fat, dirty minded trucker. lol

October 6, 2011 at 2:45 am | Report abuse |
  44. ryan

Boo Hoo Hoo poor little gang. Same old same old.

October 6, 2011 at 2:29 am | Report abuse |
  45. Thunder Struck

@Cc, fix, peace, moondancer,missy, starfire– your ryan, shawty, josh, not only are they made up peeps by y'all but your trolling sucks. lmao! nice try.

October 6, 2011 at 2:14 am | Report abuse |
  46. Keith

Didnt vixen said she would rather cook herself in boiling oil be4 going w you.lmao! sorry man but u crack me up.lol

October 6, 2011 at 1:01 am | Report abuse |
  47. Keith

@ mr. ed -missy left a message for you on the mr ed blog...lmfao!!!! did you read it? roflmfao!!!! man your f***ed up

October 6, 2011 at 12:57 am | Report abuse |
  48. Keith

@ mr ed she doesnt even talk to you. chill out man.... your just making it bad for the girl by sticking up for her. she most likely wish u death cuz u keep stalking her...lol ..uh if you want to impress her your going bout it the wrong way man. stay off the booze man..lol

October 6, 2011 at 12:50 am | Report abuse |
  49. ryan

Hey Marcus Josh & I are still looking for a third? wink wink

October 6, 2011 at 12:32 am | Report abuse |
  50. starrfire

Hey charlie! How's it going? Miss seeing you around but do understand. Take care and I'll root for the Rangers in your honor!

October 6, 2011 at 12:22 am | Report abuse |
  51. @peace and the gang

Hope everyone is having a great week. Miss being able to keep up with everyone due to trolling. Remember, a troll is just a lonely, jealous creature. Maybe a hug would help, if their not too far gone! Or maybe they need to go back under the bridge!

October 6, 2011 at 12:18 am | Report abuse |
  52. @charlie

I like your style. Whenever you stick up for others they cant stand it. Keep it up!!!!!!!

October 6, 2011 at 12:15 am | Report abuse |
  53. ryan

Why Mr Ed, you sound so sweet!

October 6, 2011 at 12:05 am | Report abuse |
  54. charlie crack

@mr ed......get a life bruh.....the hate just brings hate back to you.....stop talkin bad to folks and you may get some nice responses........if not we'll just keep poundin you with the crap you spit back.....

October 6, 2011 at 12:05 am | Report abuse |
    • Shawty

That's right.he is just a blowhard.nobody to be concerned with. haters in the building. your the man cc

October 6, 2011 at 12:08 am | Report abuse |
    • charlie crack

Gracias......just can't stand the crap people talk to my fam....get off or get dealt with.......

October 6, 2011 at 12:09 am | Report abuse |
  55. charlie crack

Hey "mom"....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!....... tons of hugs for ya.....

October 6, 2011 at 12:03 am | Report abuse |
  56. Mr Ed

@Mickey88-leave her name out of this u c0-ck-suc-k!ng as.$.h0le! U dont kn $h!t so stay the f*(k out of it be4 i find u n knock ur f*(*!ng teeth down ur throat n pull them out ur az$

October 6, 2011 at 12:00 am | Report abuse |
    • Marcus

You don't kno sh!t either, I mean how much do u really kno from just chitin on a blog she could be a 300 pound ugly slob or even a man lmfao!!!

October 6, 2011 at 12:25 am | Report abuse |
  57. josh

Mickey ya s@xy thang ya sound likew my type wink

October 5, 2011 at 11:54 pm | Report abuse |
  58. josh

Ryan I like it rough ya know

October 5, 2011 at 11:52 pm | Report abuse |
  59. ryan

Not quite Mickey. Would you like to join us?

October 5, 2011 at 11:50 pm | Report abuse |
  60. ryan

Hey josh I'm available! wink wink!!!

October 5, 2011 at 11:20 pm | Report abuse |
  61. josh

Hey mad r@per, I'd bend over for u! Would u do me? I'll return the favor wink wink

October 5, 2011 at 11:18 pm | Report abuse |
  62. Hey CC

I do know!

October 5, 2011 at 11:02 pm | Report abuse |
  63. ryan

I'm just a very lonely person. That's why I like to to be mean to people. Nobody likes a piece of crap like me.

October 5, 2011 at 11:01 pm | Report abuse |
  64. ya know

:) lol!

October 5, 2011 at 11:00 pm | Report abuse |
  65. charlie crack

Hey "mom" and auntie "V"......just checkin in........big hugs for ya....these trolls can eat one....@mad..sup my dude.....

October 5, 2011 at 10:42 pm | Report abuse |
  66. ryan

@charlie crack gang boo hoo hoo aye sthu babies.

October 5, 2011 at 10:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • charlie crack

Say bruh....you shut up ole sissy a** chump....don't talk people like that......punk! I'll slap you so hard you'll forget your mamas name...

October 5, 2011 at 10:40 pm | Report abuse |
  67. starrfire

Hi Peace! I know it has gotten so bad on here and I see no end to it. I still post under different names. I miss you guys – it's not the same without you. You. Know who I'm talking about. Well back to "Survivor". Trolls, go do what you do best! Night y'all!

October 5, 2011 at 9:18 pm | Report abuse |
  68. Missy

Watch out Peace! The trolls have been relentless lately. I've been staying off just for that reason. Too bad, not many people posting anymore. The fun is gone!

October 5, 2011 at 9:12 pm | Report abuse |
  69. War

No problem, man! Us trolls live to make you happy, Peace! :-D

October 5, 2011 at 9:02 pm | Report abuse |
  70. Happy Cow

Im going back in the barn to watch survivor now. The lil ducks and chickens love it. : ) We hope yall have the happiest week ever. : ) moooooo : ) : ) We Love Ya Fix and Charlie and Peace and Moondancer. mooooooo : ) : )

October 5, 2011 at 8:43 pm | Report abuse |
  71. Happy Cow

We love moondancer. The trolls think I am her and she is me. I am just me though. But a happy me : ) moooooooo : )

October 5, 2011 at 8:40 pm | Report abuse |
  72. Happy Cow

moooooo. The trolls keep saying they want to cook me and the lil barnyard critters. Even kitty kitty. Weve been hiding lately. mooooooo.

October 5, 2011 at 8:37 pm | Report abuse |
  73. jen

We LOVE Moondancer. Trolls are horrible. I change my name every 5 or 6 post to avoid them. They have become mean, i think. oh well.

October 5, 2011 at 8:35 pm | Report abuse |
  74. Måd Råp3r

@Peace – you're welcome. Now it's your turn.

October 5, 2011 at 8:34 pm | Report abuse |
  75. Peace

@Terra Nova, I did watch it, the effects are good. I hear the birds taste like chicken! :) I want to thank the trolls for making me out to be a liar. I told my sis about the Marquee blogs. I told her how funny & clever you all were w/your comments. She no sooner checks it out, then you troll the h@ll outta her! Really nice, she tells you to have good day/night & you have it in for her. (Along w/a few others) Not so funny & clever anymore. I'm not exactly sure what she did to you, but...whatever, thanks again. :(

October 5, 2011 at 8:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dan

I'm glad your dumb sis is gone, I enjoyed helping her to leave. Your welcome! @peace

October 6, 2011 at 12:48 am | Report abuse |
  76. roxie

My momma told me watching insects on tv will give me bad dreams

October 5, 2011 at 8:14 pm | Report abuse |
  77. jen

What is Hugh Hefnars favorite halloween insects? . . . . . . boo bees.

October 5, 2011 at 7:01 pm | Report abuse |
  78. TERRA NOVA

Did anyone watch TERRA NOVA this week? The lizzard birds were pretty good. I wonder how they would taste?

October 5, 2011 at 6:58 pm | Report abuse |
  79. 12

Im 12. 12 is pretty good. Thats almost a dozen. IF I had 12 cheeseburgers that would be a whole lot of hamburgers.

October 5, 2011 at 6:55 pm | Report abuse |
  80. portalpunk

FIRSTY ! YES ! I AM FIRSTY BABY ! I RUUUUUUUUUULE !

October 5, 2011 at 6:53 pm | Report abuse |