Today's news you might've missed....
- The female-centric sitcom wins again. On the heels of Zooey Deschanel's "New Girl" and Whitney Cummings' "Whitney" getting full season orders, CBS announces that "2 Broke Girls" is sticking around for a full season as well. [CBS]
- Nasir "Nas" Jones can't recall who told him about it, but yeah, he's heard those rumors that Amy Winehouse's "Me and Mr. Jones" is about him too. [XXL]
- The perfect treat to settle on the couch with as you watch those promised new episodes of "Arrested Development": A fantastically parodied Ben & Jerry's flavor called "Tobias Funke's I Just Blue Myself." If those shows ever make it to TV, we demand Ben & Jerry's put this blueberry ice cream into production post haste. [Vulture]
- Soon-to-be-divorced star James Marsden is moving on to join Tina Fey and the "30 Rock" crew for a multi-episode arc. [THR]
- Speaking of "Arrested Development" and "30 Rock" - this Venn Diagram, intersecting those two aforementioned comedies with "Parks and Recreation," explains so much about why we heart them so. [SplitSider.com via BuzzFeed]