October 5th, 2011

Surprise elimination stuns ballroom on 'DWTS'

It doesn't take a lot to upset the audience 0f "Dancing With the Stars." As soon as a judge starts criticizing a celebrity's performance, the "boo birds" rain down the auditorium.

So when reality TV star Kristin Cavallari was eliminated from the show last night, the crowd let the voters at home have it.  Even the judges were shocked at the sight of Cavallari and soccer star Hope Solo in the bottom two, with judge Len Goodman noting that both had potential to contend for the Mirrorball Trophy.

Cavallari had been one of the better dancers this season, performing the highest-rated quickstep last week and finishing in a tie for fourth among all performers Monday. But host Tom Bergeron noted that Cavallari may have been a victim of fans opting not to vote for her, thinking she would be safe for next week.

Nevertheless, Cavallari is looking at the bright side.

"I'm a little surprised, but I've had a great time and an awesome experience," she said. "It is what it is."

HLN legal eagle Nancy Grace is one of nine celebrities advancing to dance another day. She told "Showbiz Tonight's" A.J. Hammer after the show that she's contemplating a little "role reversal" next week with partner Tristan MacManus.

"I'm tired of the man always being in charge of every single dance.  It's so 1940," Grace lamented. "[Tristan's] going to be wearing the push-up bra and the sequins."

While we're not sure if Tristan is in support of Nancy's plan, we can tell you that next week's show will feature a "movie score" theme.

What did you think of last night's "Dancing With the Stars" elimination?

1. best weight loss suggestions

Hi, Neat post. There's a problem along with your site in internet explorer, might test this? IE nonetheless is the market chief and a good section of other folks will miss your excellent writing due to this problem.

May 24, 2012 at 11:02 am | Report abuse |
  2. online gambling

Hello, i believe that i noticed you visited my web site so i came to go back the want?.I'm trying to in finding things to enhance my website!I guess its adequate to make use of some of your concepts!!

April 15, 2012 at 1:30 pm | Report abuse |
  3. ERICA

I agree with : CHAZ IS A WOMAN. An ugly woman butt a woman nonetheless. So this ugly person is no fun to watch. Now specially it is frustating to see that he is still in the contest when other much better contestants have left.... so the program can continue having someone that has had the worse dancing in this contest.

October 12, 2011 at 2:21 pm | Report abuse |
  4. ERICA

mY REPLY TO MARIO. You are 100% correct in your comments. LET'S US ASK PEOPLE TO JOIN US BY NOT WATCHING THIS BIASED PROGRAM ANY MORE!!!

October 12, 2011 at 2:15 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Moe Green

Nancy grace... really. That bearmanpig. I am happily watching something else this season.

October 10, 2011 at 11:50 am | Report abuse |
  6. kathy

I agree, Chaz just stands around while is partner dances around him, he has awfull moves, when he does move. and big deal that Cher will be there next week, they said she would be there the first week and was a no show, he should have been voted off week 2. I think JR is the best.

October 7, 2011 at 4:39 am | Report abuse |
  7. David Thomas

This absurd result of the voting would not occur were people to vote for the performer that should be dropped. I think they persist with this perverse voting method because it makes more money for them. Why else?

October 5, 2011 at 9:56 pm | Report abuse |
  8. So Sad

I could not believe the mean comments and harshness displayed in the comments about some of the dance contestants. Can you imagine how hard they work to learn the routines, and how difficult it is to get up in front of that audience and the cameras knowing how many people are watching their every move? And then to endure the criticism of the judges, which has gotten less mean in that last few seasons, but used to be really rough. I realize the anger expressed is because the commentor really does like the show, and really does want it to be a real dance contest! But, as long as the public is involved in the voting, there will be popularity voting. For myself, I am torn between Ricki Lake and JR. I do think that Mark seems to be more focused on his performance than his partner's. Let's discuss that premise. I think the general public feels that about Mark, and they do not have a good feeling toward him. And then there is Maks.....yummy!

October 5, 2011 at 7:46 pm | Report abuse |
  9. hughglass

That the fat, ugly, whatever it is could win anything (other than a pie eating contest) shows how sick American society is. Cher should be jailed for raising such an unfortunate kid. Does anyone in their right mind see his/her/it's life turning out well?

October 5, 2011 at 6:16 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Taylor

I'd like to see them go to a thumbs up-thumbs down system – you still get the max # of votes, but you could use them either way – so if you wanted to give someone 10 negatives, you could.

October 5, 2011 at 5:21 pm | Report abuse |
  11. AMAM

I'm a professional ballroom dancer–from a dance perspective she and Hope weren't the worst on the show but certainly not the best. Both were attractive but were awkward movers, their feet weren't well-connected to the floor so their movements often looked loose/gangly. With this week's dances supposedly drawing from a challenging year in their lives, all she could come up with was the year she graduated from high school and had to choose between college and acting–she didn't have the same level of emotion to bring to the dance as the others did because she doesn't have some of life's trials under her belt. I'm not as surprised as some people seem to be.

October 5, 2011 at 5:12 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Jody

I think DWTS should change the voting procedures. I do not plan to watch this show any longer after the results last night. No way should they have been eliminated. Actually, I am still in shock!

October 5, 2011 at 4:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • Disappointed

DITTO!!! My thoughts exactly Jody! The voting procedure HAS to change! ARE YOU LISTENING (OR READING THIS) ABC???? DWTS should NOT be a popularity contest! It's a DANCING contest! The judges are voting on their PERFORMANCE!!!! SO SHOULD THE PUBLIC!!! Wake up people!!!!

October 7, 2011 at 6:24 pm | Report abuse |
  13. joan

I think it's not ony a popularity contest but even more so, a 'familiarity' contest. I for one have never even heard of Kristin before DWTS.. and I agree she totally deserved to stay, and Chaz or Nancy or even Daivd Arquette deserved to leave before her

October 5, 2011 at 4:15 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Mmmm Just Wondering

@Fake Beautiful Vixen @1:29.pm. You continue to go after this girl for no reason. Are you Mr. Ed? She must have rejected you or done something to you to troll her like you do. If you are not Mr. Ed, you come off like a sick stalker. Are you trolling her just to get her to answer you you sick freak? lol

October 5, 2011 at 4:05 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Barbara

Unbelievable! I like Chaz but he should have been voted off last week. Next year the judges should do all the judging because all it is now is a popularity contest. I enjoy this program but this is ridiculous and it's not the first time a good dancer has been voted off before their time. I'm glad Chaz became what he wanted but it doesn't give him the right to be still on this program. People please don't make this a popularity contest! Vote the worst dancer out.

October 5, 2011 at 3:43 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Lena

The best dancer by far is JR.

October 5, 2011 at 3:41 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Kathryn

Why do they call it dancing w/ the STARS??? Face it, if you're on that show, you are a has been or a nobody. Chaz Bono is not a "star", her parents were LOL! Nobody even knows what she does & she's certainly not famous for it. DWTS is a show for losers and has nothing to do w/ dancing anyhow & I am amazed anyone watches it. No, I freely admit, I have never seen it, but I see who is on it and laugh at what they're doing for money = publicity cause they can't get a real job acting, singing whatever. Why people watch it. I have no idea! If you like dancing, watch real pros compete, not "stars" who are pretending to be dancers. Well, I guess as someone said, it all comes down to some sort of pathetic popularity contest???

October 5, 2011 at 3:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mo

Got to disagree with you, Kat. At first I thought JR was a "plant" by ABC playing the patriotism card. The more I've watched him the more I believe the guy has got something that a lot of the rest of us only wish we had. He's definitely not a nobody or a has-been. Some of the other "Stars" are also pretty special people in their own rights.

Sure, some of them are obviously brought in to create just the kind of controversy last week's "vote" has (remember Palin?) but not all.

October 7, 2011 at 10:25 am | Report abuse |
  18. Maggie

If ur going to troll, at least do it right. Moondancer left, it is not funny under that name anymore. I think that fix is in is out too. If you want a laugh you have to use names that have not left. G()d this blog is so dum now.

October 5, 2011 at 3:18 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Pam

I think Mark and Krisitn were victims of the theme for the week. Kristin's dance was not thought provoking and sentimental as the other dance teams. It was a dance they could've performed any other week. If the theme had been any other I believe they would've still been in it now.

October 5, 2011 at 3:12 pm | Report abuse |
  20. SoftailHarley883

We must be used to the fact by now that popularity usually prevails over talent. It happens all the time, Chaz fans and the Lesbian/ Gay/ Transgender community that wants to keep the spot light on their cause obviously votes more then soccer and "The Hills fans". I don't agree with it and was so releaved Maks is around another week, but it is the nature of the beast. If anything maybe this will deflate the ego of Mark Ballis.

October 5, 2011 at 2:11 pm | Report abuse |
  21. harlow

Good comment, Katharine!

October 5, 2011 at 2:10 pm | Report abuse |
  22. BopperXIII

Any others out there thinking ABC pulled rank and forced DWTS keep Chaz so they can advertise Cher all week long?

October 5, 2011 at 1:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • bert

THANK GOD SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS WHAT IS GOING ON!!!!!!!!!!!! yOU OTHER SUCKERS REALLY THINK THAT abc GIVES A D### ABOUT THE NUMBER OF VOTES.

October 5, 2011 at 3:49 pm | Report abuse |
  23. BopperXIII

I think, maybe, ABC/DWTS should come up with a weighted scoring system. Say, 75% Judges and 25% voters. Or you could have Judges Only scoring for the first few rounds to really get the bad dancers out, then open it up to the audience to vote after that.

October 5, 2011 at 1:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jan

I agree. After last evening it isn't a show that I will be watching anymore. Stopped following Idol a long time ago. Same reason. The voters obviously don't understand dance techniques and what to look for in ballroom dancing. Too bad.

October 5, 2011 at 2:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jinx 42

It is weighted... 50/50... as they say every week. The celebrities need your vote to stay on... and apparantly no one really liked Kristin Cavalleri... I don't have anything against her, or her dancing, but the voters voted for someone else...

October 5, 2011 at 2:51 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Toni

Last night's elimination was truly unfair not only to the contestant but to the professional, Mark Ballas. All professionals put so much into the routines and it is a slap in their faces. Voting should be from the judges and not the audience to eliminate a popularity contest. ABC will be losing many viewers if this continues. Chaz and Nancy Grace should go soon or else DWTS will be a thing of the past. Shame on ABC to allow this.

October 5, 2011 at 1:31 pm | Report abuse |
  25. harlow

When Donny Osmond won, he wasn't the best dancer but had the largest fan base. Why do we need real judges? The stars are not professional dancers! I agree that Chaz was the worst dancer but it's the votes that count. If you haven't voted, you have no right to complain. And quit backlashing Chaz, he's human! I will always watch the show, no matter what.

October 5, 2011 at 1:28 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Arthur Paul

Stop the madness already. What’s the point of having judges give their opinions and hold up scores if nobody’s going to pay any attention to them and vote only on popularity. What’s the point of having stars compete each week against each other if the final outcome is only going to be based on popularity. The producers of the show need to take a long, hard look and stop this runaway train before it’s too late. Give back more power to the judges and less to the viewers and turn this back into a dance contest.

October 5, 2011 at 1:27 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Hermorphodite2Dance

POPULARITY MY THK YELLOW AZ! They disqualified me at the audition so I wasn't surprised at all!

October 5, 2011 at 1:22 pm | Report abuse |
  28. sarah

It is nothing but a bad show.Why watch some crap like that when there is better shows out there.last night PBS had a great show on the history of Proabition.....................just saying

October 5, 2011 at 1:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • One of the other trolls

OMG you retard!!! It's PROHIBITION. Shut off your tv and GO TO SCHOOL!

October 5, 2011 at 1:34 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Cyberfreak

The next DWTS season for contestant, bring in the ex congressman from N Y the Wiener, maybe a couple of pedophile priest, maybe O J Simpson, and the 2 police thugs from the Fullerton Police Departmen. Have a real circus with all the clones, instead of one like the Hybrid at this show

October 5, 2011 at 1:18 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Jesse Moreno

Seriously! All of the comments expressing disgust and of the sort because "it's a popularity contest"! Really?! That's what it's been in the past; especially in the earlier rounds. Towards the end, they kind of get it right by going with the better "stars"-become-dancers. But "Yes, Einstein! It is a popularity contest!!"

October 5, 2011 at 1:02 pm | Report abuse |
  31. higherconsciousness1111

Wow makes you feel like your living in the USSR or eastern bloc back in the 1970s. Chaz Bono is like the presidents son
    and the whole thing is rigged. Come on Paleeeze. Nothing to do with his gender change etc. He is an overweight person that walks and waddles whilst his dance partner twirls around him.

Get the clowns off now. The Judges should feel embarrassed to even participate in such a mockery.

October 5, 2011 at 12:55 pm | Report abuse |
  32. ljk

This is what happens when you open the voting up to texting/online instead of limiting phone calls from a specific telephone number. Hopefully Chaz will be gone next week, because it's just painful to watch. I love watching Carson, even though he's bad, but Chaz isn't even entertaining. The judges should pull a Mr P on Chaz and give him 2's and 3's, he's that bad. Until they do, we're going to get the backlash from Bristol Palin making it to the end. I wish they'd get real ballroom judges on the show and eliminate the voting altogether. .

October 5, 2011 at 12:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • MBR

They do limit the number of votes per method.. phone line - calls or texts– or online login (and you do have to register and confirm via a valid email address unlike Idol). I agree w/ what Tom B said... people probably thought she was safe based on judges's scores alone.
      If you don't like the show then don't watch.. and don't waste space or energy commenting on how much you disagree with this or that.
      I have watched every season since the beginning and am rooting for the pro dancers: Tony or Max. Tony hasn't gotten a good celebrity partner in a long time. Perhaps this is his year.

October 5, 2011 at 1:31 pm | Report abuse |
  33. harlow

Kristin didn't have enough fans to keep her on the show. Deal with it and move on. Maybe you complainers need to start voting?!?

October 5, 2011 at 12:48 pm | Report abuse |
  34. lagetha

when the dancers had to put everything into the training and the dance they about or did passed out to earn votes, that was dancing with the stars, now, it depends on who u know! Boo to abc for allowing it to happen!

October 5, 2011 at 12:41 pm | Report abuse |
  35. RT

Of course it makes sense; she's not gay nor is she transgender; so, she's out early.... It's not a dance contest anymore...... get real. Next season they'll have the 'child killer' Casey Anthony on. It's all about ratings you know.

October 5, 2011 at 12:37 pm | Report abuse |
  36. dwight schrute

The show is gross. And the women? Please. I bet not one of them knows how to shoe a horse.

October 5, 2011 at 12:27 pm | Report abuse |
  37. Seriously!

It is unfortunate that it's become a popularity contest. Everyone knows that Chaz is still there only for social agenda reasons. Eventually he will be booted, as have the previous ones that were in the same situation (remember Kate, anyone?).

October 5, 2011 at 12:24 pm | Report abuse |
  38. ME

Well it is supposed to entertain, some of you need to chill. Geez, I agree that Chaz cannot dance but they allow the public to vote so that's how it goes. You cannot predict how someone will vote. Just chill you guys wow.

October 5, 2011 at 12:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • be quiet

Exactly! Jesus some people go ape over this stupid show. Typing all in caps...I'M SO DONE WITH THIS SHOW! Really? Get a life!

October 5, 2011 at 12:43 pm | Report abuse |
  39. Paris

DWTS is fixed! It's not possibe that a DANCING show would keep Chaz Bono on! No, I don't care about his gender. I am strictly talking about dancing ability. I AM DONE WITH THIS SHOW!

October 5, 2011 at 11:56 am | Report abuse |
    • Rita

This week will be my last if either Chaz (#1 choice) and/or Nancy (#2 choice) are not eliminated tomorrow night. This has become another Bristol Palin debacle, and the show has lost any credibility whatsoever it MIGHT'VE had at one time.

October 10, 2011 at 12:17 pm | Report abuse |
  40. MEH

Although I too was shocked at the results, this isn't the first season that this has happened. However, what I have noticed is that in the end, ultimately the best dancers are in the finals. No doubt, Nancy, Chaz and the other not so talented will depart from week to week and the remaning "best dancers", (JR and Ricki) will be left standing.

October 5, 2011 at 11:54 am | Report abuse |
  41. Sue Iaccarino

Of course, this elimination was unfair if the votes are based on talent. Maybe, viewers heard that Cher is to appear next week if Chaz moved on. I, actually, am disappointed that Ricky Lake is doing so well since she is my least favorite "celebrity" on the show.

October 5, 2011 at 11:52 am | Report abuse |
    • Bonaventure

I beg to differ Ricki Lake is a good dancer but Chaz, Nancy and the gay dude, they sucker and should have left a long time.

October 5, 2011 at 3:13 pm | Report abuse |
  42. Boisegal

This season is still new enough for me that I don't have a favorite dancer, but the best dancer was voted off last night, although I'm glad Hope is still onboard. I don't know if I'll still watch the show (although I love the music and costumes), but I think the show will lose it's credibility if Chaz or Nancy should win. Perhaps next year they will select all relivant stars, not a packed lineup of has-been or wanna-be stars.

October 5, 2011 at 11:49 am | Report abuse |
  43. My2Cents

It's all about how many friends/fans you have that will actually vote for you and then it's about how you dance.

October 5, 2011 at 11:47 am | Report abuse |
    • Mo

Why not simply have them come out and stand in the middle of the floor and not move then? (Which is just about what Chaz did last week). Then you can all vote for your "favourite" and the dancing doesn't have to enter the decision-making process at all.

October 7, 2011 at 10:17 am | Report abuse |
  44. GJP

Obviously the results were skewed by social agendas–NOT talent or ability! This WAS my favorite TV show. I'll no longer watch it unless I hear the scoring system is changed to lessen the influence of social agendas.

October 5, 2011 at 11:41 am | Report abuse |
    • Maggie

I totally agree. Popularity contest. The one is recognizable to the most people will win
      regardless of talent or scores.

October 5, 2011 at 2:32 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Deb

I agree...while I get the viewers get to vote it should be for the dancing not the underdog. I never understand why people watch a dance contest and vote for popularity. If you really like the concept of the show then you should advocate fairness in your vote. I never place a vote for the persons celebrity status...just the dance performance! Dancing with the Stars is losing its authenticity with me and therefore I am dropping it from my "shows to watch" list. Too bad...it was actually a reality tv show that wasn't garbage!!!!!

October 5, 2011 at 11:38 am | Report abuse |
  46. teddie

FIRSTY ! YES ! I AM FIRST YOU DOOOOODERS.

October 5, 2011 at 11:37 am | Report abuse |
  47. Beautiful Vixen

Not a regular of the show and I don't know how the voting works. If it's anything like American Idiol, I'm sure Nancy G. will make it pretty far or even win. Nancy's followers must be calling in like crazy. God forbid she loses.

October 5, 2011 at 11:32 am | Report abuse |
  48. bae

I was so shocked..She had some of the best scores.They all did except,Chaz who had the lowest scores and it got to stay.It should be whom is the best dancer not whom is most popular.Dont want to watch any more.If thats how it is ,maybe this should be the last season.

October 5, 2011 at 11:18 am | Report abuse |
    • crocky

I think it was the Cher factor that saved Chaz. After all, she had tweeted on Monday that if Chaz made it to next week, she would be in the audience.

He should have been the one going home, NOT Kristin!

October 5, 2011 at 1:54 pm | Report abuse |
  49. Jim Steele

I'm done with this show. Grace and Chaz should've have been 1 of the first eliminated, absolutely no talent.

October 5, 2011 at 11:18 am | Report abuse |
    • Mary Bonin

I agree with you 100%. Something has to change on DWTS or they will lose a lot of their audience. The other dancers are terrific. Once you get rid of Chaz and Nancy it should really show promise.

October 5, 2011 at 2:45 pm | Report abuse |
  50. Roxie

I am very disappointed and shocked at the results. It is a popularity contest not a dance contest anymore, thus I will no longer watch the show

October 5, 2011 at 11:08 am | Report abuse |
    • pmn

Its a "celebrity" show learning to dance and it is about popularity. What do you expect? These are not nor ever be professional dancers. Its all in fun.

October 5, 2011 at 11:59 am | Report abuse |
    • Chaz Chaz Cool J

OH YEAH..."IM GONNA KNOCK YOU OUT!!!"

Thats right, you heard it cuz Chaz said it. Im taking DWTS by storm then Im taking Chaz ON THE ROAD...

October 5, 2011 at 12:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • Katharine

Not surprising that it comes down to the fan base. Sad though because we miss out on the potential developing. And, should it be who is most improved, because making a dancer out of a non-dancer is where the fun is. When they start out as well as Kristin there isn't a lot of room for improvement but fun watching her accomplish, nonetheless.

October 5, 2011 at 2:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lana

We agree -after last nights unfair/fixed show, we will no longer watch DWTS

October 5, 2011 at 6:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • Karlee

I think it is great that the audience gets to vote on the dancers. However, when it comes donw to the bottom two, the judges should have the final say. That keeps the playing field fair. Our family actually was looking forward to this season because none of the "stars" seemed to have a dance background (like so many of them have in the past), I would much rather watch someone work hard and improve with each passing week. So, after last night, our family has decided it is rigged....especially the comment by Chaz that Cher will be there next week if he/she continues. Low and behold Chaz gets to continue. Our family will be watching something else. Kudos to the professional dancers on the show. They are awesome and extremely talented.

October 5, 2011 at 10:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • Nana

I am a Nancy Grace fan. I watch her other shows. First, buring into Tristan's shoulder like a little girl is not becoming.
      Second, she is all over HLN several times a day about DWTS, and voting for her. None of the other contestants do that. So I think she is taking unfair advantage of her connections and position, and then for an extra edge she brings the twins into it.c I am sick of it. Also, I have children, I have grandchildren and I would take a bullet for any of them, and yes I brag on them. I appreciate the emotion, but tearing up on public on every appearance anywhere about the twins is also getting old. I can't believe CNN is allowing this

October 6, 2011 at 3:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bobby Love

Show has lost all credibility- Why should any celebrity break their neck to try and win, when it is obviously a popularity contest not a dance contest? This season it became more apparent when Kirstin Cavalieri gets voted off, followed by Chyna Phillips- both had some raw talent and would have gotten better every week. Chaz Bono is a whale who can't dance anything more complicated than the Twist- Nabcy Grace is at least trying but her performances paled when compared to the ladies eliminated in week #3 and Week #4.Producers of the show should change the scoring and lend less weight ( much less) to the popularity vote. They have lost me as a viewer and from coversations I have had around the water cooler- many people feel the same as myself.

October 12, 2011 at 3:38 pm | Report abuse |
  51. Jinx 42

Chaz is a man. Please use the proper pronouns. Yes, he may not be a great dancer, but how do you know how he smells? And the hippo comment? How old are you? Bullies are not cool, and you are not cool.

October 5, 2011 at 12:03 pm | Report abuse |
  52. one of the other trolls

Actually, It is the proper pronoun. No longer a girl, but definitely NOT a man.

October 5, 2011 at 12:51 pm | Report abuse |
  53. dontberude

HE HE HE HE HE! Yes, he deserved to go home, but not because HE is without "class", it's because he is in fact the worst dancer. Dont be so ignorant and mean spirited to bring up HIS gender

October 5, 2011 at 1:33 pm | Report abuse |
  54. One of the other trolls

Oh, just shut your ugly little a$$, dontberude.

October 5, 2011 at 1:39 pm | Report abuse |
  55. crocky

I agree with Jinx. He went through the effort to change his name and gender through the court system, so Chaz should be referred to as "he."

October 5, 2011 at 1:57 pm | Report abuse |
  56. The FIX is in

Chaz is not a man. Chaz has no weiner, nor balls and chaz would still have periods IF it werent for the hormones.

CHAZ IS A WOMAN. An ugly woman butt a woman nonetheless.

October 5, 2011 at 3:01 pm | Report abuse |
  57. Kathryn

I totally agree- but you forgot morbidly obese too, EWWWW! Your genes determine your gender and she is a she regardless of what she does to her body just like Michael Jackson was really a Black man. She is only a "star" because she has famous parents.

October 5, 2011 at 3:22 pm | Report abuse |
  58. Tony

She is a she- your gender is determined at conception, not by the courts. Chaz can call herself Bozo, but she is a woman and will always be. I don't really care if people want to pretend they are the opposite gender and change their names & dress like it etc, that's fine, but they cannot change their gender, just their outward appearance. Two X chromosomes is female, no matter what Chaz wants to call herself and no court in the world can change that.

October 5, 2011 at 4:05 pm | Report abuse |
  59. Mario

Chaz is not a man, you have to be male to be a man and she/he/it/whatever is a woman. I can get all sorts of surgery but I will still be a man under the fakery because I was born that way. I don't care what people do as this is a free country and live and let live, but you can;t really change your race, gender or ethnicity, you can just pretend to be something else. I can dye my hair blond. get blue contacts, lighten my skin, get surgery & implants & all and put on a dress and call myself an Anglo lady, but I will still be a Puerto Rican guy.

October 5, 2011 at 7:42 pm | Report abuse |