Today's news you might've missed:
- If you're in the market for a single celebrity, Blake Lively and Leo DiCaprio are now both up for grabs. CNN confirms that the couple, who were first spotted getting to know each other in May and have reportedly been traipsing about the globe in recent months, have split.
- As they prep for the arrival of their little one, Jay-Z and Beyonce are spreading the love to underprivileged kids with dreams of going to college. Jay's Shawn Carter Foundation raised $1 million at its carnival-themed fundraiser. [People]
- And in other Beyonce news: Here's a preview clip for her single "Countdown." The full music video is slated to arrive Thursday. [YouTube]
- Gwyneth Paltrow isn't the only one who can play a sex addict: Singer Pink's also landed a role in the comedy, "Thanks for Sharing." [MTV]
- David Beckham's baby girl is worrying dad so much his hair is turning gray. Can this man do anything that's not totally adorable (and hot)? [WSJ]
- "Sesame Street" is trying to draw attention to the hunger issues impoverished families face, and will shed light on the topic with Lily, a new muppet who will make her debut in a special episode about the problem on October 9. [EW]