Is Jacqueline Laurita leaving 'Real Housewives of New Jersey'?
September 30th, 2011

Is Jacqueline Laurita leaving 'Real Housewives of New Jersey'?

Bravo dismissed four of the ladies on "The Real Housewives of New York," but it looks like one of their New Jersey counterparts might be trying to bail on her own accord.

In a string of tweets earlier this week, "Real Housewives of New Jersey" cast member Jacqueline Laurita made some interesting remarks, which have been taken as a sign that she's exiting the show.

First she explained that she wasn't attending the reunion because she felt ill, and then followed that up with, "Someone (not me) got set up tonight. There are some sneaky people trying to make someone look bad & then play innocent on camera. Sad....2b honest. I'm tired of the BS & s---y low life people. I didn't know this was what I signed up 4. I have 2rise above & move on."

She wasn't done there, though. "I can't be part of the Charade anymore. It's unsettling. It's disturbing & against what I stand for. I'm a REAL housewife," she wrote Wednesday. "There is no real love there. Things aren't always what they seem. SOME people live a different life OFF camera then they do on. (ahem). You'll all see through the bull--– if you look closely enough. I think you all are pretty smart."

People magazine cites an unnamed source who says that Laurita "has definitely quit" and that "she had to walk away for her sanity." Bravo told CNN they're not commenting on Laurita's tweets or the reports.

For her part, it does sound like Laurita is keeping her eyes trained on the future. She wrote Wednesday, "I'd like to only focus on positive things now please. I threw the trash out. I'm cleaning now and reorganizing. Starting fresh and new."

Would you miss Laurita if she left "RHONJ"?

Filed under: Celebrities • Real Housewives • television

1. Lauren

I am sorry that about your sons condition. There is always hope and cures each and every day. I could understand wanting to leave the show for your families sake. Life is so short and really is all this worth having to deal with this and taking care of your family? there is more to the world than trash tv. I liked the show when the families came together and got along but now it is like a train wreck you do not want to look but you still do. I wish Jac the best and her family the best. Being a mother is a full time job and your doing a good job. It is easy to judge until you walk in that persons shoes. Keep walking hold your head high. I wish you and your family all the best. Pray 'Eat Laugh and Love that is what life is really about -God Bless

October 12, 2012 at 1:48 pm | Report abuse |
  2. miele servisi

We're a group of volunteers and opening a brand new scheme in our community. Your website provided us with useful information to work on. You have done a formidable job and our entire neighborhood will probably be grateful to you.

September 24, 2012 at 11:26 pm | Report abuse |
  3. u pull it

Wonderful beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your site, how can i subscribe for a blog web site? The account helped me a applicable deal. I have been a little bit familiar of this your broadcast provided vivid transparent concept

May 1, 2012 at 3:02 am | Report abuse |
  4. russian search engine

I used to be suggested this web site through my cousin. I am no longer positive whether or not this submit is written through him as no one else know such designated approximately my difficulty. You're wonderful! Thanks!

April 26, 2012 at 10:27 am | Report abuse |
  5. jean

GO, Jacqueline, RUN, don't look back. The Bravo channel is apparently run by evil people who have no soul, and they love to make everyone look as bad as possible. No amount of money or fame is worth what this channel makes people appear.

November 15, 2011 at 8:01 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Lucy Michel

Pls Pls come back Jacqueline. I love you. All of your fans love you!!! I watch this show because of you and Caroline. You two are my favorite. If they get rid of you two, or if you leave Im done I dont want to watch one minute of every show a train wreak. EVERYONE I know FEELS the SAME WAY!!! It use to be Teresa my favorite, but Im sorry to say Im ashamed of her ways. Teresa isn't even fun to watch anymore, she is so, so very mean and hurtful. Teresa ways are a disappointment to watch to the viewers, as Im sure it is to her family. Teresa family is screaming out for help, and she doesn't even see it!!!! The way she treats her family, her sister in-law, her brother, her sweet cousin. {The only respect she has is to her dysfunctional husband Joe, and he some of the root of her problems}. And all the rest of her family, as everyone always forgives her, until Teresa does something else mean and rude and unloving. Teresa is a walking train wreck, and a accident waiting to happen. Teresa is mean to everyone, she says she loves. Teresa doesn't even see the damage she is doing to her own children. If I had a daughter crying out for help like her daughter did, I would of walked away from Bravo that very second, and take care of my family. And her daughter is allowed to Tweet. How sicko is this. Your baby, is a baby, Teresa, treat her like your baby. There is so many sickos out there and your allowing her to tweet. So, Teresa your allowing another person {an agency} to be your daughter supervisor for the tweets, on your daughter, why dont you get your baby off the cell/computer and just be her Mama. You do your own job, the most important job, BE A MOM. {I will check back and ask you what troubles your having when your daughter is a teenage}, and you will think about this period of her life, and all the bad choices you have made, with allowing your baby to grow up so fast}. She is on the show texting on her cell, R you kidding me, she shouldn't even have a cell and be allowed to Tex. at that age!!!! Teresa needs to be asked to leave, pls come back Jaq. I love you and your family. You have got the sweetest husband, one could ask for. SO what your having problems with your daughter, we all do. I promise things will get better, they always do. But Bravo, clean house, get Teresa and her husband Joe and their girls off the show. Before something terrible happens, and it will!!! For god sacks, before she kills her dad with all that she is doing. Poor Papa... What is Teresa thinking, she is going through so much with the bankruptcy and other personal business, look at her daughter, how said she had to sing that song because of all the fighting. Teresa, save your family, and just remove yourself off this show. And your cookbook sucks, I threw the last one out in the trash bin. People dont buy her cookbook people, after all the pain she has caused her family, with all the negative words she said of everyone, as she said :ITS JUST A JOKE". Well sweetie pie the joke is on you, Bravo is going to fire you. If bravo wants the number to rise with viewers, they have to let Teresa go. Clean house Bravo, let Teresa and her immediate family go. And Caroline you are the strongest Italian %100 women Ive ever seen. You bring such great eternal peace to everyone. Your like the Angel in presence. Stay strong, you are loved by your beautiful children, {and I love your daughter, she is her mother, daughter} and your loving husband, your big %100 ITALIAN FAMILY, and your many loved followers and fans.
    LETS BOYCOT TERESA!!!!
    Love, Lucy from Kansas CIty

October 17, 2011 at 12:39 pm | Report abuse |
  7. bella

I am SICK AND TIRED of all the trashy New Jersey shows. They all seem like they are a bunch of low life trashy people. Glad I don't live in New Jersey, I would be ashamed! I cannot stand Teresa or Joe (Alias dough boy with the nasty mouth, theif, felon and piece of crap). I also am getting sick and tired of all the Housewife shows. They seem to think that if there is not a lot of trash talking, back stabbing junk going on the show would be no good. I am ready to quit!

October 13, 2011 at 8:26 pm | Report abuse |
  8. EP Sato

Jacqueline may not be the world's best mom (see Ashley), but you can tell she has a good heart. She married a solid guy in Caroline's brother. But I get it. Who would want to spend a few weeks in a room with Teresa Guidice? She's totally off her rocker, is a total idiot (who's lack of tact and lack of mastery of the English language know no bounds), and epitomizes the mean girl mindset that's taken over Bravo.

Of course, Bravo would never get rid of a rabble rouser/ mob wife like Guidice. Instead, we'll get to see another episode of her, her nasty children and her fat slob swear word dropping carbon blob husband alienate more people for another season. Yay.

October 12, 2011 at 3:30 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Betsy

Jac, don't go. I would miss you terribly. I wish Teresa would act more grown up. I also wish Caroline
    would not be such a KNOW-IT-ALL. I also wish Danielle would return to the show. She is no worse
    than Teresa. In fact, Teresa caused most of their problems.

October 12, 2011 at 11:32 am | Report abuse |
  10. BellevueBeth

I have to say that I have been watching all the housewives since the beginning and Teresa Giudice has been my favorite housewife since the beginning of New Jersey housewives. I mean I love them all (Not Danielle)but always looked forward into seeing Teresa every week (and I like watching the re-runs). Now, she has blown it. What she put into her cook book can never be taken back, and her TRUE colors have been shown. I am So disappointed, so disappointed. I am so sorry to say this.... but with all the drama she has brought and the way she communicates with others...........she's gotta go. Keep Caroline & Jacqueline, they have sound minds and good decision making. And seem to side on the side of caution, open to take responsibility in their relationships, wants the focus off of themselves, etc. Though they are NOT perfect and they do not claim to be, at the end of the day these women are women I can look up to, respect, and I am truly interested in them and their thought process on life and family and its all entertaining! FYI I was NOT a fan of Melissa, I felt she ADDED to her brother & Teresa's drama. She has made a wise choice not to get involved and let teresa sink or swim on her own. Melissa NOT telling Joe, her husband about what Teresa said in the cookbook. She is a WISE woman, that truly loves her husband for not stirring the pot! I am a MELISSA fan NOW!!
    Teresa, she's gotta go.... I will not be able to watch a sinking ship sink and watch her take everyone down with her. My friends & I will be getting together every week to watch another show that captures our attention, I just hope it will be BRAVO! Shape up Teresa Giudice or you just might be history like Danielle (Thank God she's gone).
    Blessings, Beth

October 11, 2011 at 5:42 am | Report abuse |
  11. Tammy

and yet they fired Danielle? I saw Teresa for who and what she was in the first season, no better, but probably WORST than Danielle. Teresa is trashy, her husband is a snake, and her children are spoiled little brats who need a good ass whooping!

October 5, 2011 at 9:09 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Rita

It is obvious that Teresa is now showing her true colors. It appears that she not only will alienate her family (brother Joe and sis in law Melissa), but all of her friends. Teresa, how does it feel to be alone at the top?

October 4, 2011 at 10:24 pm | Report abuse |
  13. HannahN

Good riddance to Jacqueline, the fakest of all the housewives! Her daughter was right about her, likes nothing better than stirring up drama!!

October 3, 2011 at 10:15 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Heidi

Jacqueline is one of the few people that tried to remain friends with Teressa. If all this is true,it shows you how phony Teresse really is. Please don't go Jacqueline,you are my favorite!

October 3, 2011 at 5:09 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Jess79

I don't want her to leave!!! Jacqueline and Caroline are the only people I actually like on that show!!!!

October 3, 2011 at 3:36 pm | Report abuse |
  16. NJ Born & Raised

In all seriousness, I'm extremely upset Jacqueline is leaving if she is. I watch this show religiously and I'm not so sure I would still without Jacqueline. You need someone genuine, down to Earth, and real like her to break up all the drama. As for her daughter, she is disrespectful and doesn't realize the mother she has and if no one elses sees that they're nuts. Ashley takes everything she says and puts a negative spin on it, it's crystal clear. I won't bash Ashley because she's Jacquelines daughter and I love her but Jacqueline is not to blame for her disrespect and irresponsibility. I love all the ladies but I must say, Teresa is really making herself look bad this season. I actually met Teresa once and she even seems phony in person. DON'T GO JACQUELINE! I need you in my life ;-)

October 2, 2011 at 8:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • New Yorker

There you go Guido, keep stereotyping yourself! Let us know, in your simple way, how backwards and pathethic NJ is.

October 3, 2011 at 9:47 am | Report abuse |
  17. JaneR15

Really, she's upset NOW? NOW? Tell me this: how was it okay for those stooges (Caroline, Jacqueline) to dig up and expose Danielle's past (Caroline admitted to doing so on the show!) but now it's somehow not okay for Teresa to have (allegedly) done the same thing to Melissa, her sister-in-law who came on the show to stir up trouble against Teresa?? Jacqueline is a hypocrite of the highest order. Let's not forget she threw her own daughter under the bus, to the viewing audience, in her desperate attempt to maintain a storyline these past few seasons.

October 2, 2011 at 4:35 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Jacqueline fan

Jacqueline is one of my favorite housewives on this show. She seems quite geniune and it's refreshing when there seems to be so much unnecessary drama lately on these shows. I love her suddle sense of humor the best. I hope something works out where she stays...I understand her concerns though and good for Jacqueline for standing up for what she feels is right in her heart. Don't worry Jacqueline, I'm sure many people have seen though the antics of Teresa. It's very obvious and isn't fooling anyone and is really a shame. Best wishes to you and your family.

October 2, 2011 at 1:14 am | Report abuse |
  19. Maria

Whooo caressssss.....this bunch of low class nasty people getting rich and they are so fake! Jacqueline treats her daughter very bad how come a mother goes on front of millions amd talk trash about her spoiled brat daughter? she hates her daughter the way she talks and treat her is not of good mother! the daughter is very disrespectful but the mother deserves anyway! I see that this women are tired and they really don't want to be in the show not more specially Jakie and Theresa (dumb)and the matriarc? they don't look happy they are not more famous ,now Theresa's broher is on with his wife and her family the show is not interesting not more! They are multimillionaires now!they not need Bravo not more!I will not miss not one it is time to stop this boooring thing!

October 1, 2011 at 11:03 pm | Report abuse |
  20. pinklady

It is so sad to see her go. Jac has been refreshing to watch even with all the drama that Whitney deals, but now that Whit has moved to L.A. life will be easier. I still love Caroline, but Theresa and Melissa are the 2 who should be hitting the exits. They are witches with a capital B, they both need to grow up and take their disgusting husbands with them. Then maybe Jac could stay on and be a more positive influence on the show.

October 1, 2011 at 4:14 pm | Report abuse |
  21. goo goo

she is one of the only nice women in the franchise!

October 1, 2011 at 3:13 pm | Report abuse |
  22. claire

I like Jacqueline but she has a daughter with severe problems and she needs to ensure she helps her. Based on the mess with her 1 chold she needs to concentrate on her 2 sons and husband. Doing a "Dina" is the best thing for saving her family

October 1, 2011 at 11:04 am | Report abuse |
  23. Nellie H.

I really like Jacqueline...Theresa is a big trouble maker and getting meaner and meaner...I do feel bad for her husband and kids...yes, she is showing her true colors...

September 30, 2011 at 7:57 pm | Report abuse |
  24. anna

I think she made a wise choice, im getting tired of watching caroline manzo and her connected at the hip kids... Jac should get her own show with her husband and beauitiful kids!

September 30, 2011 at 7:33 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Jen

Wonder who she is referring to? Yes, Theresa is finally showing her true colors. I feel bad for her kids. Love Jaqueline and her husband Chris. They both have great big hearts. She will be missed but understand why she would leave. She's a tough chick.

September 30, 2011 at 7:31 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Gena

I will miss jacqueline. Teresa Giudice has turn the show into trailer park. Happy Jacqueline is smart enough to walk away from a unhealthy situation. Bravo does not care about these women at all.

September 30, 2011 at 7:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • Corinne Fink

Sad to see Jacqueline leaving. She has sense enough to know that the show has become toxic. It's become nothing but high school trash. Now that Theresa will be on the Apprentice how will she find time to be with her children since they are everything to her? They should kick Theresa off the show.

January 8, 2012 at 9:56 am | Report abuse |
  27. Evel Knievel

I like those two huge garlic cloves on the chest of the one on the left.

September 30, 2011 at 3:12 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Policeman

The Kardashians in two years?

September 30, 2011 at 2:40 pm | Report abuse |
  29. mikey

awwww i will miss her. She is real. There is always multiple sides to people on camera, and she calls it as she shes it.

September 30, 2011 at 1:29 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Hot hot mess

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bmv2Rqm5poE&w=640&h=390]

September 30, 2011 at 1:25 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Tn Viewer

THis season (3) has pretty much made me sick of the NJ Housewives. I wold miss Jaq, because she seems to be the only NOT 2 faced. BRAVO used to be great, but now its more of a high school meaness with older people. Weird and not for me.

September 30, 2011 at 1:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • lori handy

i don't want jaq to leave i love her on the show. please stay...

September 30, 2011 at 7:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jane

I want Caroline to stay! The show needs one with a voice of reason.
      It would be nice to watch Jacqueline and the family work on problems with Ashley.
      Maybe Ashley will grow up next season!

October 3, 2011 at 4:15 pm | Report abuse |
  32. thomas waddlesworth

who cares if she does? she is a meanie.

September 30, 2011 at 12:39 pm | Report abuse |