Crystal Harris's ring from Hefner to be auctioned?
September 30th, 2011

Crystal Harris's ring from Hefner to be auctioned?

Hugh Hefner's former fiancee Crystal Harris has said she didn't know what to do with the diamond engagement ring Hef let her keep, but it seems she's figured it out.

According to TMZ, Harris has put the 3.39 carat rock up for auction at Christie's in New York. The bauble, estimated to be worth $90,000, will be sold to the highest bidder next month. A listing is estimating that the ring will rake in somewhere between $20,000 and $30,000.

Anonymous sources tell TMZ that Harris just couldn't bear to keep the jewelry, since looking at it brought back "bad memories." Crystal herself, however, has tweeted in response to a remark about her keeping the ring, "don't believe everything you hear."

Harris, if you'll recall, is the Playboy Playmate 85-year-old Hefner was on track to wed in June. They never made it down the aisle, however, because aspiring singer Harris called off the wedding five days before the ceremony.

Filed under: Celebrities

1. Fannesia

get cheap memorableparty and get big save

August 7, 2012 at 3:44 am | Report abuse |
  2. Fannesia

buy best http://www.memorableparty suprisely

July 30, 2012 at 7:01 am | Report abuse |
  3. a home inspection for Ottawa

of course like your website but you need to test the spelling on quite a few of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling issues and I in finding it very troublesome to tell the reality however I will certainly come back again.

May 3, 2012 at 9:03 am | Report abuse |
  4. Maia Dobson

Putting the ring on auction is an acceptable move I guess. It's gotta be really expensive, even a href="http://www.aliciasjewelers.com/">pre-owned watches nyc at e-bay are sky rocketing expensive.

March 27, 2012 at 9:36 pm | Report abuse |
  5. leochir

We hold a constant demand for gold, sliver, platinum, broken jewelry therefore we offer the best prices in jewelry market. Besides this, we offer the Best value to scrap Gold and cash buyers of all jewelry. We offer coins instead of Gold and Sell out of order Gold as well. Scrap gold jewelry is priced differently than coins as it has a drop purity and needs to function through the processes of being melted and assayed, and therefore reformed into tradable gold.

Happening our many years of offering friendly and timely cash-for-gold services, we've earned a reputation in support of responsibility dealings rectify.
    We are committed to provide certified and custom-made service to all of our clients.

San Mateo exchange is a Buy a Broken Jewelry, Platinum, Platinum Coins, Gold Watches, Good Jewelry, Industrial Precious Metals, Silver coins, Some Brand Watches, Platinum coins, Gold coins, Platinum coins and Gold wire all diamonds.

What you may consider damaged or beyond repair may be valuable to us and we will pay more for these pieces.

More.. Visit: http://www.sanmateojewelryexchanges.com

October 19, 2011 at 5:07 am | Report abuse |
  6. alfred

You have come to the right place. We Buy Sell, Pre-owned Watches, Gemstones, Trade Diamonds, jewels and Estates. Our customers are often surprised by the privileged fee of our bids as soon as compared to their resident estate sales offers. We are fully insured and take part in certified gemologists on team. We guarantee to recompense a bright penalty designed for your diamonds, watches, antique and estate pieces, gold, platinum, or your decorated stones, gems, and other jewelry. Our educated appraisers will evaluate your smashed, damaged or scrap gold, silver or platinum coins or jewelry.

What all quotation marks can merely be finalized later a thorough visual inspection by our experts, the large amount efficient and a large amount accurate way to receive our top offer is to convey us your spoils via our unique Sure-Ship instruct.

More.. Visit : http://www.diamondformoney.com/

October 19, 2011 at 5:06 am | Report abuse |
  7. madhater

Whures! I love it.

October 3, 2011 at 7:13 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Vicky

He's just too old. I once dated a very old man like Hef and sleeping with him was the most disgusting thing I ever did. Sorry, but that's how I felt. He felt bad about it too and gave me money to ease his guilt. Ladies, stay with men that are age appropriate.

October 3, 2011 at 9:44 am | Report abuse |
    • Hugh Hefners old wrinkled weenee

I bet sleeping with you is no picnic, either. Your sweaty fat rolls stinking up the bed, your farting all night, that nasty briar patch between your legs and those floppy pancakes sagging from you chest.

*PUKE*

October 3, 2011 at 10:00 am | Report abuse |
    • Etta Sandwich

Lose some weight Vicky you fatty piggy...OINK OINK OINK.

October 3, 2011 at 10:03 am | Report abuse |
    • 16 and pregnant mom to be

I bet Vickys K U N T stinks like a pair of 3 old pair of SHYT in underpants.

October 3, 2011 at 10:04 am | Report abuse |
  9. Hugh Hefners old wrinkled weenee

Im glad Hef wised up and dumped this bimbo. He should pay her a visit and give her a beat-down.

October 3, 2011 at 9:37 am | Report abuse |
    • Real Life

I wouldn't worry. Her 15 minutes are already up. Whatever amount she gets for the ring won't last her very long. She'll be the next hostess at Planet Hollywood.

October 3, 2011 at 9:41 am | Report abuse |
  10. AU

G O L D D I G G E R

October 3, 2011 at 9:28 am | Report abuse |
  11. Intel-E-Gent

Yes, by all means, let's focus on a gold digger and the old perv with too much money... Maybe if we figure this one out we can move on to better n more important things like the economy or world hunger, but let's focus our attention on this fabulous event in human history.

October 3, 2011 at 9:03 am | Report abuse |
  12. Matthew

If she's a gold digger...she would have gotten more if she married him you lemmings

October 3, 2011 at 8:45 am | Report abuse |
  13. Mfr

This is news? Who cares?

October 3, 2011 at 8:35 am | Report abuse |
  14. karina

anyone who thinks these young women, in the prime of their life, with extrme youth, beauty & vitality ever "loved" Hefner is delusional. yes, they may care about him but it is not "love" in the sense of a physical attraction. She probsbly read the prenup & figured it wasn't worth it to committ to a marriage & he told her to keep the ring. did anyone really think she wouldn't sell it? let's get real...i am a former "trophy" girlfriend & know what I am talking about....

October 3, 2011 at 8:27 am | Report abuse |
  15. itsallgoodnroanoke

I am jso glad she let QUICKIE GO! She knew the deal. How did she LAY there all this time with this OLD OLD MAN and sleep withhim. I Thank Her for letting this OLD OLD FOOL GO! Heff, go sit in a chair and enjoy a movie. Go visit some nursing homes and find a friendship with someone your AGE. OOPS That's a BAD WORD, AGE!!!!!!!!and yes I know age is nothing but a number, but his AGE minus a babies age is DISGUSTING!

October 3, 2011 at 6:54 am | Report abuse |
  16. barbara

I was waiting to see what charity she was going to donate the money to. I guess she's the charity. Speaks volumes of her intentions in regard to Hefner. Auctioning it off is about the cheapest, tackiest thing she could do. If she had an decency she would give it back to Hef.

October 2, 2011 at 4:47 pm | Report abuse |
  17. esp

Proof she is a money grubbin ho, a classy lady returns the ring when you dump a dude. Some states require it legally to be returned. http://marriage.about.com/od/rings/a/ringreturn.htm

October 2, 2011 at 1:00 am | Report abuse |
    • Kathy

If you are calling her a money-grubbing ho, I can't imagine what you are calling Hugh Hefner. Talk about needing to put on some real clothes and relax in the sunshine! That old dude is such a loser piece of c__p.........

October 3, 2011 at 1:18 am | Report abuse |
  18. Lilyofthewoods

I wrote a funny blog about these fools:
    Playboy sources are just “shocked and disappointed.” Shocked I tell you! :

October 1, 2011 at 4:54 pm | Report abuse |
  19. dawn01

who minds... better get that http://www.SUPERSONIC.US.COM

October 1, 2011 at 2:34 pm | Report abuse |
  20. fernace

I read that she offered to give back the ring but Hef told her to keep it! I also read that she knew it was a marriage in name only, that Hef had already picked out her replacement & that she didn't feel good about continuing a charade (plus I think She had a hot young boy-friend waiting)! I'm guessing she's in need of some quick cash now that Hef is no longer footing her bills, & her "singing career" is stalled! Ring comes in "handy"!! ;-)

September 30, 2011 at 11:50 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Beautiful Vixen

Yes, I know that..it just I would have kept it because it's a piece of what you shared together, your love, etc.. I stayed friends with some of my EXs and it's cool.

September 30, 2011 at 6:37 pm | Report abuse |
  22. arch

Normally the ring goes back. The don't keep them! I doubt if Hef really cares. He gets a piece here and there and pays a small price to get prime meat!

September 30, 2011 at 6:07 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Beautiful Vixen

@mimi~ Yeah...that's pretty sad. I know he played the game and he got a lot coming back to him. If she wasn't in love with him she shouldn't have played the old fool. Well he is an az$ also to think she would go for him. Either way I don't think he was in love as well. So pretty much..2 media attention fools.. Money makes one stupid I guess.

September 30, 2011 at 5:50 pm | Report abuse |
  24. mimi of Toronto

Reply to B-Vixen: I never, for one moment, believed she genuinely loved Hugh. But I will say she's one smart cookie because she knew there are a dime & a dozen like her, so to get her 15 minutes of fame & get noticed, she pretended to be in love with Hugh and accepted the engagement. Then once she got the attention & realized the wedding day is closing in, she wanted out.

September 30, 2011 at 5:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • Truth Hurts

Ah, yes. The ol, "Tell em you love em so they buy you a ring, them dump em and keep the ring and sell it for cash." Right out of the player's playbook. Sure beats trying to make it on your own. I wonder who the next sap will be?

October 3, 2011 at 9:34 am | Report abuse |
  25. Beautiful Vixen

Wow..seems like he meant sh!t to her. If she really had loved him, she would have just kept the ring.

September 30, 2011 at 5:18 pm | Report abuse |