While you were working...
September 29th, 2011

While you were working...

Today's news you might've missed:

• We know you're tired and fatigued of these three, but consider this an act of service. The Kardashian krew will be taking over NBC's "Today" next week. Kourtney, Kim, Khloe, mom Kris and step-dad Bruce will each get one day as a co-host on the show. In the meantime, you can discuss their comment that they're like "trannies" in the comments. Go on. You know you want to. [Vulture; xoJane]
  • Carey Mulligan's been spotted wearing what appears to be an engagement ring. Rumor has it she's set to tie the knot with childhood pen pal Marcus Mumford (yup, of Mumford & Sons). [Us Weekly]
  • A Windy City company has a clothing line called Lady Gaga by Design...except it has nothing to do with the Mother Monster herself. Word is there's a lawsuit brewing. [New York Daily News]
  • If you've always wondered what John Travolta would've looked like back in the 1860s - and let's be honest, who hasn't? - photo at the link. [The Hollywood Reporter]
  • "The Avengers" won't be in theaters until next May, but Entertainment Weekly's latest cover is a small consolation to tide over the months with. [EW]

Filed under: While you were working

1. Kris

Yeah i know it was you. You show guilt trying to explain how it wasnt you. But Whatever.

September 30, 2011 at 8:23 pm | Report abuse |
  2. The Måd Råp3r

And that's not me, I spell curse words with accents. These trolls are terrible lately.

September 30, 2011 at 7:26 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Kris

Fu*k off ret@rd told you it wasn't me.

September 30, 2011 at 7:19 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Steph

@Kris looks like someone didn't accept your apology or take your comments too well. Like some people said last while you were working it's probly mad doing all the trolling but the group thinks he's such a great friend. Oh he's so nice blah, blah blah. He's worse than Charlie. They hate it when someone tells the truth.

September 30, 2011 at 5:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kris

Go away I don't need some bimbo fighting my battles for me.

September 30, 2011 at 5:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • The Måd Råp3r

So it's not you again, huh? What a dummy azz hole you are Kris.

September 30, 2011 at 6:30 pm | Report abuse |
  5. The Måd Råp3r

Save me some c*m vixen

September 30, 2011 at 5:08 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Kris

Boo Hoo! Somebody made me mad. now I'm leaving!

September 30, 2011 at 4:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kris

Lol :)

September 30, 2011 at 4:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • The Måd Råp3r

Lol'ing at your own comments? You're now officially the saddest person on the internet.

September 30, 2011 at 4:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kris

Whatever I put lol because I didn't write that. It was probly you. I'm still going to say what I want get over it.

September 30, 2011 at 5:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • The Måd Råp3r

Uh huh, I'm sure it wasn't just you forgetting to switch your alias. Yeah, you remebered that you wanted to say Lol 13 minutes later. That's entirely believable. Just so I don't forget and have to attach it later: Lol :D

September 30, 2011 at 5:33 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Ron

Later vixen see you at the next ship jumping.

September 30, 2011 at 4:00 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Beautiful Vixen

@Spectator..No. It wasn't meant for "him". Stop twisting my words. Oh whatever.. I had enough of this nonsense for today. Later..

September 30, 2011 at 3:28 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Beatiful Vixen

Well I'm not afraid of trolls. Bring it! Hate me all you want! I don't care!

September 30, 2011 at 3:22 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Spectator

@Beautiful Vixen yeah but we all kno who it's ment for.

September 30, 2011 at 2:48 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Beautiful Vixen

Yeah..entertaining .. not to forget that the trolls sometimes troll each other because they can't even figure who is who at times.They think they're so smart and knows everything.

September 30, 2011 at 2:28 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Tim

I hope they keep trolling you all it's been pretty entertaining.

September 30, 2011 at 2:07 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Howdy Kris

Hey y'all! @BV, Happy Cow, Elvis, Peace, fernace, Mr. Ed, charlie crack, Moondancer, starfire, Fred Frump, R.U.Sirius, Evel Knievel,

September 30, 2011 at 2:04 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Blog Police

Keep it short. Don't get back to the multiple shoutouts!

September 30, 2011 at 1:57 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Aussie Fisherman

Hey I've got a great idea! Shark fishing with the Kardassians. (Yes I spelled it that way on purpose) they can be the bait!

September 30, 2011 at 1:53 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Beautiful Vixen

@Kiz..what is your problem? Why are you trying to cause so much problems? There is nothing wrong with saying hi to people. I said that I was going to say hi. Give it a break and stop attacking everyone. Honestly, I don't even know why you or "Ron" (which I know he goes under another name) should care what I do. I try to be cool with everyone. Just give it a break already. I'm not going to be a coward and hide or go anywhere because you want to be a- -h-les about it... so deal with it. Hate me all you want because frankly I don't care.

September 30, 2011 at 1:51 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Kris

In case you haven't noticed, moondancer is in blue ink as well is doesn't matter who's in blue or black.

September 30, 2011 at 1:23 pm | Report abuse |
  18. @@@me

Saying hey to each other was never your problem that was cool.It was when you started to tell each other things about jobs,charlie crack,your grandfather,charlie crack,Texas,that hot weather,Dallas Cowboys...aaahhhh ect.Please keep it short and simple,and don't go off on others just because they have an opinion other than yours.

September 30, 2011 at 11:52 am | Report abuse |
  19. hamburger steak

Lord have mercy, look at Sasquatch.

September 30, 2011 at 11:48 am | Report abuse |
  20. Juan Velascez

blue ink people are just mean. no foolin.

September 30, 2011 at 11:40 am | Report abuse |
  21. I think you all

should continue coming on here. Don't let these trolls chase you away. Especially the idiot that comment in blue ink.

September 30, 2011 at 11:30 am | Report abuse |
  22. MoonDancer

@Kris- you did notice that we also commented on the cnn posts. Yes, we still say hi. Not all our friends have contacted email address yet. Should we just ignore them? Wishing you a good day, too!

September 30, 2011 at 11:14 am | Report abuse |
  23. The Måd Råp3r

Hi everyone, hope you're doing well. Been super busy lately with school and works. Have a great w/e guys.

September 30, 2011 at 10:42 am | Report abuse |
  24. gramma

My stomach hurts. My back does too. Its not as fun as you think getting old.

September 30, 2011 at 10:27 am | Report abuse |
  25. starrfire

Not me, I won't be watching the Today show – never have and never will. Hope the K's make fools of themselves!!

September 30, 2011 at 10:24 am | Report abuse |
  26. Beautiful Vixen

Hi everyone..@Ron...kiss my ***

September 30, 2011 at 10:05 am | Report abuse |
  27. albertini

Is charlie still giving away the free weenie rubbins?

September 30, 2011 at 9:47 am | Report abuse |
  28. Kris

If you can text each other why come here to say hi

September 30, 2011 at 9:46 am | Report abuse |
    • @ Kris

Because talking to "friends" on CNN makes them feel like they actually have friends.

September 30, 2011 at 3:01 pm | Report abuse |
  29. MoonDancer

Mario-charlie will be watching for your email. Just got done texting him. Try again! I wonder why the kardashians get booked on all these tv shows, especially when nobody seems to like them! Who do they think will go out of thir way to watch them! Just my opinion!

September 30, 2011 at 9:18 am | Report abuse |
  30. albertini

He might try to do a weenie pokin if you are a fella.

September 30, 2011 at 9:07 am | Report abuse |
  31. albertini

Is he the guy that always post about how much he loves weenies?

September 30, 2011 at 9:06 am | Report abuse |
  32. MoonDancer

Does anyone know who is starring in the avengers? Mario-try again ch_crack@yahoo.com. I'll make sure he gets back to you. How many of you will be watching the today show? Not me! Have a great day everyone!

September 30, 2011 at 8:28 am | Report abuse |
  33. Handi Solo

Chewy just doesnt fit in with this bunch. Kourtney? I would eat her raw.

September 30, 2011 at 8:19 am | Report abuse |
  34. starrfire

Tippy toe.. Tripping.. Thump! Sorry I tried. :). Hey peeps! Hope y'all are well. Miss y'all! Have a great weekend! ~hugs~

September 30, 2011 at 8:07 am | Report abuse |
  35. R.U.Sirius

another good reason not to watch the Today show. I hope the Lady Gaga line gets sued and wins. Travolta.... who f'ing cares about that wack job? Canvt wait for the Avengers!

September 30, 2011 at 6:48 am | Report abuse |
  36. @mario

I'll find out.

September 30, 2011 at 5:16 am | Report abuse |
  37. Sokman

John Travolta of the 1860s couldnt hold a candle to the John Travolta of the 1970s. Get off my case toilet face

September 30, 2011 at 2:39 am | Report abuse |
  38. itsamemario

u kno whut? i hit the dummy mail tell me why yall aint responded

September 30, 2011 at 2:32 am | Report abuse |
  39. charlie crack

@"mom"...hugs for you...tons of em...cant wait for real ones! (hint)

September 30, 2011 at 1:03 am | Report abuse |
  40. "Mom"

LOL! Ya know, I do know, ya know!!! :) TTYS!!! Sweet dreams!!

September 30, 2011 at 12:41 am | Report abuse |
  41. charlie crack

Hey yall....shhhhh. @peace....hope you're well..."ya know"

September 30, 2011 at 12:31 am | Report abuse |
  42. Peace

BV? Been on vaca. Ok, I'll tippy toe, 'cause it sure is quiet here...? :(

September 30, 2011 at 12:28 am | Report abuse |
  43. @Peace

Hi peace...lol. Haven't seen you on here in a while. Tippy toe..tippy toe around the trolls...lmao.

September 30, 2011 at 12:14 am | Report abuse |
  44. Peace

Ummm yeah, I've always wondered what JT would look like in the 1860's...not! Hey all! (Where ever you are...?) I feel like I should be whispering. Hope everyone is well. :)

September 30, 2011 at 12:00 am | Report abuse |
  45. itsamemario

i am very much anticipating the avengers movie..not so much for the k-dash crew on tv tho..

September 29, 2011 at 8:41 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Anomic Office Drone

I don't think The Avengers will be winning any Oscars or anything, but I'm really excited to see it, maybe even more than the new Batman movie.

September 29, 2011 at 6:32 pm | Report abuse |
  47. derp

Who are those two gypsies standing next to bigfoot.

September 29, 2011 at 6:08 pm | Report abuse |