T.I. released from halfway house
September 29th, 2011

T.I. released from halfway house

T.I. is a free man once again. The rapper was released Thursday morning from an Atlanta halfway house. He was serving an 11-month sentence for violating his parole on a gun conviction.

FULL STORY

Filed under: Celebrities • Music

1. trix are for kids

derp's response clearly gives away the sad truth about himself... heck if his alias wasn't enough of a red flag, I don't know what is.

September 29, 2011 at 4:50 pm | Report abuse |
  2. derp

mom jokes = 15 year old

Just admit you don't have a job and you're living in mommy and daddy's house... don't worry, we won't judge you... we'll just learn to ignore you because you're beneath us.

September 29, 2011 at 4:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • @ derp

Supposed to be @ derp, not derp.

Yes, I noticed I just judged you... but you really are beneath us. That's as far as I'm judging you.

September 29, 2011 at 4:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • derp

I won't judge you for your inability to type.

September 29, 2011 at 6:18 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Moody Blues

@derp – good luck. mom's got syphillis and leprosy. better go to the doctor b4 yur d!ck falls off!

September 29, 2011 at 3:26 pm | Report abuse |
  4. R.U.Sirius

won't be long before the blunts and 40's come out. another gun charge soon thereafter.

September 29, 2011 at 2:50 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Thunder Struck

The moody blues s-cks

September 29, 2011 at 12:07 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Moody Blues

@derp get a job. You jealous b**tard you're the garbage.

September 29, 2011 at 11:54 am | Report abuse |
  7. derp

What is the over/under on how many months it will take this piece of garbage a ss clown to end up back in jail?

September 29, 2011 at 11:08 am | Report abuse |
    • Teri is licking my hairy manButt

Oh no doubt. He will be back in jail soon and if we are lucky he will take Lil Wayne with him. They could get locked in the same cell together and be buttBuddys.

September 29, 2011 at 12:02 pm | Report abuse |
  8. elm

TI – Total Idiot should go speak at some more schools and tell them again how he didnt do it, how wonderful he is, how he really enjoys being a weenee toucher, how smart he is. What a great guy.

September 29, 2011 at 10:51 am | Report abuse |
  9. Mayonnaise Milkshake

He looks so intelligent with his glasses/nerdy look. I his prison stay has turned him gay.

September 29, 2011 at 10:47 am | Report abuse |
  10. Laquecia

I hope they choose him to play the new James Bond. That Idris guy seems like a flamer.

September 29, 2011 at 10:06 am | Report abuse |
  11. Nancy G

I wish Nancy Grace would focus more on the new missing lady in Aruba. That is kind of interesting. The Michael Jackson doctor trial is dumb, i think. MJ is gone. They should let the poor guy rest.

September 29, 2011 at 9:58 am | Report abuse |
  12. TERRA NOVA GIRL

I hope this doesnt effect the Terra Nova season. Maybe he wont get picked to go back in time.

September 29, 2011 at 9:54 am | Report abuse |