Sherri Shepherd really likes brushing her teeth
September 29th, 2011

Sherri Shepherd really likes brushing her teeth

Sherri Shepherd might be the best spokeswoman ever. Either that, or she just really, really likes brushing her teeth.

We chatted with Shepherd about her recent wedding to Lamar Sally, but her oral hygiene - and her partnership with Oral-B - was just as important.

For example: Ask the "View" co-host about her Style Network wedding special, and you'll probably hear something about a toothbrush.

“I got to show people how fun it was to plan a wedding,” she said. “I wanted women to see this can be a powerful moment for you." Which of course was a natural segue for Shepherd to reveal what a "powerful moment" she had using her power toothbrush. We're not kidding. Oral-B, if you're reading, she did you proud.

Back to her August wedding to Lamar Sally…

“I had three wedding dresses,” she said. One to wear to the ceremony, one to wear while roaming the streets of Chicago, and one to “drop it like it’s hot for my husband,” which she said she also did “when I was brushing my teeth this morning.” (See what we mean?)

And Shepherd has big plans for the RIVINI gown she wore during her wedding reception.

“I’m in the process of dying it black,” she said. “I’m definitely going to rock that one again. Probably to an event - after I brush my teeth.”

Chat with Shepherd - whose breath must be super fresh these days - about how she maintains her smile on Oral-B’s Facebook page September 30.

Post by:
Filed under: Celebrities

1. cancun dentist

I'm really impressed together with your writing talents as smartly as with the layout on your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself? Either way stay up the excellent quality writing, it's uncommon to see a great weblog like this one these days..

July 25, 2012 at 1:07 pm | Report abuse |
  2. traduccion simultanea toledo

Hello my friend! I want to say that this article is amazing, great written and come with almost all vital infos. I'd like to look more posts like this .

April 12, 2012 at 12:23 am | Report abuse |
  3. Anomic Office Drone

Every time I see this woman I become more convinced that she might be retarded. That probably sounds really offensive, but I mean it quite literally.

September 29, 2011 at 6:37 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Annia

It doesn't matter how many times one brushes, if one doesn't floss, one's breath is still going to stinks up to high heaven. Same goes for taking showers & not using deodorant afterward. Not cool.

September 29, 2011 at 4:51 pm | Report abuse |
  5. yuck

What do you say from now on we require writers for the Marquee Blog to post their education background? I want to know how many are high school drop outs. Based on this riveting article, I suspect the count is high.

September 29, 2011 at 4:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • @ yuck

Maturity level is set to 15 year old. That's what I get from Marquee Blogs.

This is worse than someone who listens to Britney Spears.

September 29, 2011 at 4:49 pm | Report abuse |
  6. derp

A partnership with Oral B?

She needs a partnership with weight watchers.

September 29, 2011 at 2:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • Annia

I like Cherrie, but her recent weight loss didn't make much of a difference on her appearance, because her "puppies" are too humongous. As long as these are huge, it doesn't matter how much weight she losses, she's still going to look, uh, heavy.

September 29, 2011 at 5:49 pm | Report abuse |
  7. MadCityBabe

who the hell needs three wedding dresses?!

September 29, 2011 at 2:17 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Modern Family is weiner smacking goodness!!

Sherri and Adele would make a very handsome couple. I would like to see them licking one anothers gravyBoat.

September 29, 2011 at 2:06 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Marky

Is middle school out today? What a bunch of dumba$$es.......

September 29, 2011 at 2:01 pm | Report abuse |
  10. ling cho

In China doodie rog considered great dericacy.

September 29, 2011 at 1:41 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Casey Anthony is very pretty and was a good mother. I want to marry her!!

She eats fried butter and mayonnaise sandwiches for breakfast.

September 29, 2011 at 1:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • Modern Family is weiner smacking goodness!!

You know she is rolling her doodee logs in chopped pecans, baking them at 350 for 1/2 hour then haveing a doodee-log chowFest!

September 30, 2011 at 8:22 am | Report abuse |
  12. Evel Knievel

She's so fat she brushes her teeth with cream gravy.

September 29, 2011 at 1:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • Willie The Pimp

Lawd she be lookin ripe.

September 30, 2011 at 8:04 am | Report abuse |
    • I can see your dirty pillows...

When her friends come over she sneaks off into the kitchen, drops a few buttLumpkins in some coffee mugs, adds hot water and serves them all delicious Hot Cocoa!

September 30, 2011 at 9:14 am | Report abuse |
    • Jenny Thomas

I’m a single mom and I have 2 kids who both needed dental braces. I make just enough to not qualify

Medicaid services so I can’t get free Treatment on teeth whitening. I had to pay over $4800 so that

my child can have braces and a beautiful smile. . .She was very scared and timid at school. I

couldn’t find anyone in Los Angeles who would do the braces at a normal price so I had to launch

find it with free services likehttp://www.healthsouk.com (HealthSouk- the dental discount plan or

discounted dentistry) and http://www.1800dentist.com (800 dentist) The first one was free and the second

apparently charges the dentist but not me.healthsouk
      – Jenny Thomas