While you were working...
September 27th, 2011

While you were working...

Today's news you might've missed:

• Jennifer Hudson currently appears to be in the business of being fit: The actress/singer, who's also working on a memoir about her weight loss, opened her own Weight Watchers weight loss center - literally; it's called the Weight Watchers Jennifer Hudson Center - in Chicago today. [GossipCop]
  • Moving on to a different Jennifer, this time Aniston. When asked about that Brad Pitt fiasco at the premiere of her Lifetime movie "Five," she (smartly) responded, "It's not even worth discussing on a night like this." Good on ya, Jen. [Access Hollywood]
  • The millions reportedly shelled out for Fox's "Terra Nova" didn't bring millions upon millions of viewers in return. Ratings are in, and the new series was watched by 9 million while 20 million ran over to CBS to see Ashton Kutcher on "Two and a Half Men." [Washington Post]
  • Thankfully for those of you with "Housewives" addiction, Bravo will never let you go long without your fix. Yet another season of "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" is ready to make its bow on November 6 at 10 p.m. ET. Sneak peek at the link. [People]
  • "SNL" stars Fred Armisen and Abby Elliott have reportedly called it quits, which, if true, just may make things awkward at work. This is why you break-up with your co-worker right around the time you move on to another gig, guys. [Perez Hilton]

Filed under: While you were working

1. Suzie

Ashton is still following his secret account http://twitter.com/unmaskd though not many people know that. This is the best kept secret of this drama.

Look, it’s not only girls. Demi has recently found out about Ashton’s secret life as Unmaskd. She’s furious he never told about his secret @unmaskd Twitter and http://unmaskd.com site and Tumblr and all his soul seeking stuff that has been doing in front everyone, but hiding from her.

October 3, 2011 at 2:24 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Triumph Deflated

Oh just shut up you dummies. None of you can spell. Or us grammer.

"Oh,"

"use"

"grammar"

You're welcome.

September 28, 2011 at 4:43 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Just saying

I realize that, but that's why it is hard to comment on what was being posted by CNN. Geez! It's just my opinion. I didn't say you had to agree with me.

September 28, 2011 at 2:32 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Just saying

To clarify my statement. The "while you were working" post is what I was referring to. The rest of the stories are easy to comment on, but this one doesn't offer much to actually make a constructive comment.

September 28, 2011 at 11:08 am | Report abuse |
    • [lol] (@ Just saying)

The reason you probably don't find anything is because the article is just a quick summary of things going on. Kinda like a "sum things up in 1 minute" type of deal.

September 28, 2011 at 2:09 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Just saying

Maybe that is a solution. I do like reading the "funny comments" on this site, though. Although, the funny comments seem to have been replaced by attacks on all the folks who like to post.

September 28, 2011 at 10:47 am | Report abuse |
  6. @@just saying

Just trying to make a point. The problem with this site is that the articles are so weak, that there isn't much to comment on anyway. Maybe you should put the lameness on CNN!

September 28, 2011 at 10:39 am | Report abuse |
    • @@@just saying

There are better websites for entertaining comments... go check yahoo.

If you don't like the articles here then go somewhere else... like I said... go check yahoo.

September 28, 2011 at 10:41 am | Report abuse |
  7. Just saying

I have just read all 29 comments. Of the 29, only one had anything to do with the article. I guess the cc gang aren't so bad, are they! Since they left, this has become very pathetic and boring. Nice job, trolls!

September 28, 2011 at 10:22 am | Report abuse |
    • @ Just saying

Well add your comment to the list of the irrelevant commentary. If you miss them so much why don't you leave your e-mail address and maybe they'll message you, since they supposedly still check these blogs.

September 28, 2011 at 10:30 am | Report abuse |
  8. @Troll

Sad little troll u are.itys just like the playground where little boys pick on girls just 2 get a girl"s attention. You must have mommy issues.

September 28, 2011 at 10:18 am | Report abuse |
  9. Fred Frump

Frump

September 28, 2011 at 8:26 am | Report abuse |
  10. starrfire

Pathetic!!!

September 28, 2011 at 7:58 am | Report abuse |
  11. Mickey '88

Nice try mad. Lol I'm not going any where.

September 28, 2011 at 7:06 am | Report abuse |
  12. Kiera akaTasha akahomeless lady aka fake Mickey'88

Hi all a nice guy let me use his phone actually in exchange of a bl*w j*b i'm goi ng to catch a few zzzzs until the library opens then I can search for p#rn well back to my lovely box have a nice day.

September 28, 2011 at 6:36 am | Report abuse |
  13. Mickey'88

@fake azzed Mickey you can have it,it isn't serious like I said I commented to 'homeless lady' on Sly Stone yesterday I guess I called your lying azz out.So now you're using my name to hurt people,take your meds you'll be okay.

September 28, 2011 at 5:42 am | Report abuse |
  14. Mickey'88

Sorry 'people'

September 28, 2011 at 5:28 am | Report abuse |
  15. Mickey '88

Gotcha again! Hmm... Who is the troll?

September 28, 2011 at 5:27 am | Report abuse |
  16. Get Real

amateur trolls need to back off. There is an art to trolling that you do not comprehend.

September 28, 2011 at 5:26 am | Report abuse |
  17. Mickey'88

@fake Mickey'88 I guess you just like my name,but you need to get another one because you're f***ing with and i'm not.You're a piece of work.

September 28, 2011 at 5:25 am | Report abuse |
  18. lizzer

Okay. This is a good way to start the day.

September 28, 2011 at 5:18 am | Report abuse |
  19. Mickey'88

Furthermore i've never used blue ink,maybe it's one of your 'friends'.

September 28, 2011 at 5:17 am | Report abuse |
  20. Mickey'88

I commented to you 'homeless lady' on ther Sly Stone post.I said you were probably a troll,and it's in black,I never said anything to anyone about getting on their knees did I you cowardly Troll.

September 28, 2011 at 5:08 am | Report abuse |
  21. Not Again

Are u peeps up all nite monitoring this blog? Go 2 bed ppl. I think y'all, trolls, cc team, and ppl in between are obsessed w/this blog all 2gether. take a break from it and come back in a few weeks. let things die down. @Tasha u just might be micky'88 under a different name.

September 28, 2011 at 4:38 am | Report abuse |
    • Your here

Too monitoring the blog obviously. Why don you go to bed? Why are you ganging up on someone else for their opinion, for all anyone knows you might be Mickey because thats what he does attack people. Lmao @ Red Dawn.

September 28, 2011 at 4:49 am | Report abuse |
  22. Red Dawn

....The troll is none other than the cow! *im betting it all on the cow! ....*anyone that twisted to post under happy cow or any animal is f***ed up in the head.

September 28, 2011 at 4:20 am | Report abuse |
  23. Pistacio

i am with :(. time to stop the nonsense. nobody on cc team is going after anyone. just realize that they are trying to have pleasant conversation and make friends not enemies.

September 28, 2011 at 3:54 am | Report abuse |
  24. :(

Don't u think its time to grow up ? No1 is obsessed with any1. This whole thing has gotten out of hand ! Its time for EVERY1 to just stop ! 1 person has several different user names, ppl hi jack others user names, this is just childs play now ! Really its time to stop ! Why the hell can't this stop ? Not grown up enough to stop this nonsense ?

September 28, 2011 at 3:41 am | Report abuse |
  25. Keith

@micky'88 leave the girl alone. I guess you dont have the balls to stand up to men so you go after women. loser.

September 28, 2011 at 3:27 am | Report abuse |
  26. @FAKE~Beautiful Vixen

@That's some obsession you have with me.

September 27, 2011 at 11:45 pm | Report abuse |
  27. not worth it

keep your redneck remarks to yourself! racist!!

September 27, 2011 at 9:15 pm | Report abuse |
  28. not worth it

to even come in here anymore. booooorrring!

September 27, 2011 at 9:13 pm | Report abuse |
  29. @4851

Keep your racist remarks to yourself. Redneck!!

September 27, 2011 at 9:12 pm | Report abuse |
  30. doo doo face

I have doo doo on my face, so I use the name "doo doo face".

September 27, 2011 at 9:12 pm | Report abuse |
  31. @4815162342

don't be mean to Happy Cow! she and her critter friends are a breath of fresh air on the blog,she always makes me smile. leave her alone!

September 27, 2011 at 7:38 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Anomic Office Drone

Holy crap! Did Jennifer Aniston finally figure out that all we really want her to do is shut up?

September 27, 2011 at 7:17 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Happy Cow

MOOOOO ; ) : ) Me and the critters watched TERRA NOVA again today off the DVR. It was even better and happier the second time ! MOOOOOOO : ) I sure am a happy cow now there is a good show on ! We hope everyone is having the bestest week ever ! : ) moooooooo : )

September 27, 2011 at 7:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • The Måd Råp3r

I'm having a great week, happy cow. Schools great, weathers nice, can't complain about anything.

September 27, 2011 at 10:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • Cow Killer

Shut your cow pie hole, heifer.

September 28, 2011 at 12:47 pm | Report abuse |