While you were working...
September 26th, 2011

While you were working...

Today's news you might've missed:

• Patti Stanger's chatter has gotten her into hot water once again. She's ticked off women with curls and redheads with her offhand remarks, but this time she's angered some members of the gay community. On "Watch What Happens Live," she told a gay gentleman not to fret about his long distance relationship since, "In the gay world, there's always going to be open [relationships]." To which Bravo's Andy Cohen gave a big, "O RLY?" [New York Daily News]
  • If a movie makes a lot of money upon re-release, as "The Lion King" has, why not try to keep it in theaters for a little while longer? It's not like any of us have this exact same movie at home or anything. [Entertainment Weekly]
  • Everyone's still speculating about who could possibly have fathered January Jones' little one, Xander Dane. A photo of an alleged birth certificate is flying around, with a big 'ol blank space where a dad's name is supposed to be...[TMZ]
  • "Breaking Dawn - Part I" now has a soundtrack to play out all of that tortured romance against. Arriving November 8, it'll feature Christina Perri, Bruno Mars, Iron & Wine and Mia Maestro. [The Hollywood Reporter]
  • "Take Care" to tune in to "Saturday Night Live" on October 15 - Drake will be performing on the sketch comedy show, which will be hosted by Anna Faris. [NBC]
  • Kelly Clarkson's released a new music video for her single "Mr. Know It All," which you can watch below:

Filed under: While you were working

1. reduc la redoute

For riches today's neighbors find out mankind; with difficulty we all today's neighbors.
    reduc la redoute http://www.laredoutecode.fr/

December 17, 2012 at 6:04 am | Report abuse |
  2. Stella Pro

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrCLNGI2vE0 Just watch this... she flips in a follow-up when Sally rejects her client for another date.

September 28, 2011 at 3:37 am | Report abuse |
  3. Sorry Brylee

My comment was for 9-27/ 12:45 pm/ post. lol..sorry about the confusion. Lots of that going on here lately.

September 27, 2011 at 3:23 pm | Report abuse |
  4. @brylee

Trolls aren't very nice, are they?

September 27, 2011 at 2:38 pm | Report abuse |
  5. brylee

What the FOCK ever!

September 27, 2011 at 2:25 pm | Report abuse |
  6. @brylee

Stop fanning the flames. You are not helping the situation by bringing it up all the time. Regardless if you are trolling yourself or not. MY g()d you are like a kid yourself when you are ready.

September 27, 2011 at 1:42 pm | Report abuse |
  7. @Mad

Thanks ..you know why.

September 27, 2011 at 1:37 pm | Report abuse |
  8. brylee

Hey I wasn't there to defend myself! What's to comment on? If there's nothing interesting, what's wrong with making small chat? That's life, people!

September 27, 2011 at 12:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • @ brylee

Nothing those people have shared is "small chat" to me... too much information about people's lives that should be shared privately... if you want to share it go ahead... but prepare yourself for the backlash of comments... you may say "well if you don't like it you can leave" but if you can't handle the trolls maybe YOU should leave.

September 27, 2011 at 12:45 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Nope not one of them

Ok, granted, some have comments on the topics, but not everyone did. I did read the article. What's to comment on? The women looks like a horse, and has a jaded look on life! It's all pretty much crap! That's on CNN!

September 27, 2011 at 11:42 am | Report abuse |
  10. @brylee

You need to ask the trolls that question!!! They made it their mission to drive everyone away! Pretty sad, too. You see how intelligent their comments are, and I don't see any topics being discussed, either. Good trolling, kids!

September 27, 2011 at 10:31 am | Report abuse |
    • @@brylee

If you don't see any topics being discussed, I'm assuming you missed that essay written by Booo... or the comment by Sokman.

You don't see because you don't read. You probably didn't read the article, either.

September 27, 2011 at 10:34 am | Report abuse |
  11. brylee

It's boring in her! What happened to all the nice people who used to come on here anc chat? There's nothing in the blog worth commenting on...

September 27, 2011 at 10:10 am | Report abuse |
    • The Måd Råp3r

I think everyones just laying low for a little while. They'll be back. I'm not going anywhere, hell I'm right at home with the e-bullets flying around and the trolls verbally soiling themselves.

September 27, 2011 at 12:38 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Jerry

Booo the kid has a dad his name isn't on the birth certificate.The only time I was asked to present it was for my drivers' license and a passport,and i'm thirty eight maybe it depends on the state. Anyhow the kid will be raised in Hollywood you think they care?

September 27, 2011 at 8:56 am | Report abuse |
  13. Booo

I thought about seeing The Lion King, too, until I remembered I was going to be charged $14 for a movie I have already seen 50 times. No, thanks. A trip to the liquor store for cheap wine was a sounder investment for that money. What crazy parents wasted money on this movie? As far as January Jones, I hope she at least comes clean to the kid one day. If the birth certificate thing is true, then as someone with a blank father spot on gee's' it is a source of shame. You have to brandish your b.c. For schools, driving, buying a house. Not cool to keep showing you have no father.

September 27, 2011 at 7:24 am | Report abuse |
  14. jb2817

She did it now, you can't insult the stem benders and get away with it.

September 27, 2011 at 7:20 am | Report abuse |
  15. @its alive

Go play with urself @ss hole

September 27, 2011 at 4:05 am | Report abuse |
  16. its alive

Big t!ty woman monster!!! im bored

September 27, 2011 at 3:58 am | Report abuse |
  17. What U Talkin About Man

3D makes kids crosseye n cloroblind? wha do u know about it?

September 27, 2011 at 3:40 am | Report abuse |
  18. Dust In The Wind

Alex is a f@g boy. He likes big meat

September 27, 2011 at 3:36 am | Report abuse |
  19. Sokman

The Lion King is going to start an onslaught (is that a word... I think so) of Disney 3D re-releases. Add those on top of the new movies they're putting out in 3D already and kids will be crosseyed and colorblind in no time.

September 27, 2011 at 3:21 am | Report abuse |
  20. hungry man

Kelly clarkson is a moose. Slow night on here.

September 27, 2011 at 2:54 am | Report abuse |
  21. Alex's Pee

well you know, Jesse, all I do is swim around in Alex's bladder til it's full, then wait for him to find a bathroom, then it's like being in a yellow waterfall splashing against the porcelain on my way to the ocean.

September 27, 2011 at 1:48 am | Report abuse |
  22. J esse

@AlexP.No one's said anything about last weekend so why are you tripping?Maybe you're a troll.

September 27, 2011 at 1:04 am | Report abuse |
  23. Alex P.

Trolls must be tired out from the w-end and today. Oh wait they don't have any1 else to troll. Nice class of people y'all are. Continue trollin urselves until ur next prey.Disgusted w you people.

September 26, 2011 at 11:36 pm | Report abuse |
  24. margo

Well this is a dead blog. Does this site have any bloggers ?

September 26, 2011 at 11:00 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Keystone

must be thirsty from all the tolling you did 2day.

September 26, 2011 at 9:56 pm | Report abuse |
  26. @anomic office drone

you see tons of straight guys being drag queens & fashion designers, right? yeah plenty of straight hairdressers & waiters, too.

September 26, 2011 at 9:27 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Evel Knievel

That broad in the picture looks like she finally put down the fork.

And, yes, gay guys know they're promiscuous. Stevie Wonder can see that.

September 26, 2011 at 8:12 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Geoffrey Beane

thanks anyway, but I'm very limber. I can do myself. used to be in the circus.

September 26, 2011 at 8:08 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Robert

Geoffrey, I'd bone u!

September 26, 2011 at 7:38 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Geoffrey Beane

like taking turns boning each other from behind? double reach-around?

September 26, 2011 at 7:32 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Anomic Office Drone

As a straight man who knows and is friends with gay people, I loathe the promiscuity stereotype. It's a really terrible way to characterize people when I don't really see any behavior among them that I don't see just as much of with straight people.

September 26, 2011 at 6:57 pm | Report abuse |
  32. portalpunk

Its been a long day and Im FIRSTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

September 26, 2011 at 6:30 pm | Report abuse |