September 26th, 2011

Bristol Palin gets in 'confrontation'...for reality show?

Remember Bristol Palin? Just kidding! How could you forget, between her memoir, her "Dancing With the Stars" stint, "corrective jaw surgery" and now a throwdown that happened as she reportedly taped her upcoming BIO Channel reality show.

While hanging out at a place called the Saddle Ranch in L.A. and enjoying a night of mechanical bull riding, TMZ reports that a heckler yelled out at Palin, "Do you ride Levi like that? Your mother's a whore."

As cameras of some sort rolled, Palin marched over to the offender and demanded to know why he thought her mother is "evil." TMZ reports that Bristol asked the heckler if the reason he disliked her mother was because he was gay.

The Palin family's attorney tells CNN in a statement regarding the incident, "Bristol Palin was approached in a confrontational and inappropriate manner when two men aggressively shouted expletives aimed at her in reference to her mother. Bristol responded to the unprovoked verbal assault by calmly standing her ground and defending her family. The situation ended with no incident, and accusing her of homophobia is completely unfounded and totally misstates her views."

The network for her upcoming reality show, BIO, didn't have a comment on what happened, but the rumor is that Palin's co-star Kyle Massey thinks the showdown was all for the program's cameras. Citing unnamed sources, TMZ claims that Massey believes the tiff was crafted by the producers, although he reportedly doubts that Bristol had anything to do with it.

The website continues that these anonymous tipsters say Massey isn't pleased with the direction the show's taking. However, a source close to the production of the reality series maintains that the production team had nothing to do with the heckler's outburst.

Palin announced in May that she was moving in with fellow "DWTS" contender Massey and his younger brother, Christopher when she relocated to Los Angeles.

"Since ['Dancing With the Stars']," the BIO Channel said in a statement at the time, "Bristol, Kyle, and Kyle's brother...have become best friends; so much so, that since Bristol and Tripp have to move to Los Angeles for her new job, she decides to move in with the Massey brothers who are also about to realize how much their lives are about to change."

Filed under: Celebrities • television

1. http://seguros.qweb.es/seguros-de-coche-baratos-para-jovenes.html

I will immediately seize your rss as I can not find your email subscription hyperlink or newsletter service. Do you've any? Kindly allow me recognize so that I may subscribe. Thanks.

September 8, 2012 at 1:44 am | Report abuse |
  2. dub nutrition

Tremendous things here. I am very glad to peer your post. Thanks so much and I am taking a look forward to touch you. Will you please drop me a mail?

July 28, 2012 at 3:14 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Cisco Switches

Thank you for some other excellent article. Where else could anybody get that kind of info in such a perfect method of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am on the search for such info.

June 8, 2012 at 9:30 am | Report abuse |
  4. wann kommt windows 8 raus

I have been browsing online greater than 3 hours today, yet I never discovered any fascinating article like yours. It is pretty worth sufficient for me. In my view, if all site owners and bloggers made excellent content as you probably did, the web might be much more helpful than ever before.

May 11, 2012 at 7:49 am | Report abuse |
  5. North Sydney Network Support

You are truly a good webmaster. The web site loading pace is incredible. It kind of feels that you are doing any distinctive trick. Furthermore, The contents are masterwork. you've done a fantastic activity on this topic!

May 10, 2012 at 8:54 am | Report abuse |
  6. Shondra

Next news report about this incident will be that the Palin attorney has contacted this man and accused him of threatening to rape Bristol and her sisters; hacking into their computers or being a stalker. Lucky thing for the Palins that they have so many attorneys on Sarah's personal staff–act as an enforcer and make threats so the Palins can continue their lying and bullying.

October 23, 2011 at 9:44 am | Report abuse |
  7. Liz

Bristol Palin in a BAR. Christian Values??? I thought I heard Sarah mention this once??? How Old??? Just not adding up.

October 13, 2011 at 1:03 pm | Report abuse |
  8. djf616

The confrontation was a SET UP for her reality tv show. Who on EARTH would watch a show about this person? I don't understand – what has she done to earn a tv show? Go raise your child Bristol.

September 28, 2011 at 3:14 pm | Report abuse |
  9. C. Sheen

Looks like being a ho is in their genes.

September 27, 2011 at 4:38 pm | Report abuse |
  10. El Jefe

Bristol Palin should come face to face with my wang.

MMMM, hey mother,want another?

September 27, 2011 at 2:47 pm | Report abuse |
  11. madhater

Retards are cool.

September 27, 2011 at 1:18 pm | Report abuse |
  12. 1977

FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE

September 27, 2011 at 12:59 pm | Report abuse |
  13. 1977

FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE

September 27, 2011 at 12:57 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Go Way

Get lost, you stupid beoch.

September 27, 2011 at 11:44 am | Report abuse |
  15. Tina

I hate reality shows and wouldn't watch it no matter who is on the show. But, what I hate worse is all these people that judge the Palins. They think that being mean and rude to her children is acceptable. You guys are worse than what you perceive Sarah to be. You claim her to be a hateful bigot? Go look in the mirror!

September 27, 2011 at 10:20 am | Report abuse |
  16. PumperThumper

Ia it an unacceptable response to ask someone if they don't like their mom because they're Gay?

September 27, 2011 at 10:20 am | Report abuse |
  17. Light In The Black

Kendall Bassett

Again a typical leftist, mean, hate filled, and the least tolerant of us. The president set this tone.

When George Bush said, you are either with us, or against us,
    he wasnt just talking about terrorists
    he was talking democrat and republican.
    This man ripped this country into two pieces
    that may never heal.

September 27, 2011 at 10:14 am | Report abuse |
  18. erich2112x

Bristol Palin is an underachiever- a non-producer. She has no job other than reality shows and media sensationalism, she has no college degree to speak of, Nothing really substantial going on in her life at all. I'm a left wing, libtard, socialist seeming, silver haze smoking radical, yet somehow I've done far better job raising my kids than Sarah Palin. Go figure.

September 27, 2011 at 10:00 am | Report abuse |
  19. Levi

She has a pen1s...I cant get the image out of my mind

September 27, 2011 at 10:00 am | Report abuse |
  20. YYZ

Well...does she ride Levi like that?

September 27, 2011 at 9:58 am | Report abuse |
  21. Rock

Dang, its been like a month without her around. Need more money you silly Alaskan Cod?

September 27, 2011 at 9:56 am | Report abuse |
  22. Not having it

This sounded fake to me from the beginning. It is EXACTLY the sort of thing "reality" show producers do in order to create faux-rage and seemingly some sort of entertainment. They will tweak their stars and bait them in order to create some sort of drama. Otherwise, who would tune-in?

September 27, 2011 at 9:54 am | Report abuse |
  23. mouse

Planet Zoot.....as in The Tribe.......did I get it!!!

September 27, 2011 at 9:54 am | Report abuse |
  24. local guy

Folks, EVERY reality show is staged. They ALL are. Does anybody really think that these two men would shout the things they did with cameras all over the place?!?

America is so dumb.

September 27, 2011 at 9:31 am | Report abuse |
  25. i guess

i am just saying this no need for ppl to yell at me.. but she said she wants to stand up for her family thats cool i would too but being drunk and handling it the way she did knowing your in the public eye i think was the wrong way she could have been the bigger person and walk away ik ik nobody likes people talking about there mother but if she was not drunk i think this convo would have been diff idk maybe i am wrong lol ...i am not following nobody just comment on the issue

September 27, 2011 at 1:47 am | Report abuse |
  26. Palin Trash

The Palins are all white trash...next thing you know we'll find out Sarah Palin also slept with Levi.

September 26, 2011 at 8:55 pm | Report abuse |
  27. dana

Bristol needs to be bi@#$%^ slapped and her mother times ten.

September 26, 2011 at 7:48 pm | Report abuse |
  28. ya betcha

hey Bristol, how' that "abstinence only" thing work out for ya, ya betcha... teenage mother? By the way, your a$$ is bigger than a truck... Maybe your bimbo mother should stop slamming the first lady and get you to listen to her program about fitness.... hummmm, ya think?

September 26, 2011 at 6:58 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Jorge DeNeira

I'm not a big fan of Sarah Palin, but the two man confronting Bristol smacks a bit of lacking in manhood. You don't like someone just live and let live, or have the manhood to confront Sarah Palin with her entourage, please shut up. I don't blame Bristol for confronting and defending her family there, no kid ever choses their parents! Please lay off Bristol already.

September 26, 2011 at 5:31 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Mary Ann

The Palin family must think most of us are gay because there are a lot of people who think the family are trailer trash.

September 26, 2011 at 5:27 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Vernon

Anybody seen the Bristol p0rn video yet? Vivid is releasing it soon

September 26, 2011 at 5:23 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Ajojo

Why are people even wasting there time with the Palin's they are not worth the time to write about let alone watch them on TV. But yet people keep feeding into them and paying them big bucks it must be a FOX station.

September 26, 2011 at 4:55 pm | Report abuse |
  33. obama binladen

Palin for president!!! Best thing to happen in this wonderful country so it will not be a 3rd world anymore.

September 26, 2011 at 4:54 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Robert N.

This stunt is just a ploy to show that the Tea Party will stop at nothing, no holes unturned. Shock news to feed the swine who financed this trash. I never thought she was attractive. Talent. Hers is strictly bedroom not ball room.

September 26, 2011 at 4:16 pm | Report abuse |
  35. aaaa

This happened like 2 days ago, no wonder CNN is last in the ratings.

September 26, 2011 at 4:09 pm | Report abuse |
  36. fair and unbalanced

Of course, that isn't how she rides Levi. He would be unable to breathe and would die before climax.

September 26, 2011 at 3:55 pm | Report abuse |
  37. Ann

If I were her, I would go to school and work towards a real career. I mean really,....how long is this reality show going to last? And what is she gonna do next, when the pay check from this gig runs out?

September 26, 2011 at 3:46 pm | Report abuse |
  38. Marie

I will be so happy when her 15 minutes of fame is up!

September 26, 2011 at 3:40 pm | Report abuse |
  39. Jai

humm....so bristol is moving in with 2 guys. can you imagine what will take place in that apartment every night???

September 26, 2011 at 3:02 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Zorg

Can any member of the Palin family pass a high school civics test?

September 26, 2011 at 3:01 pm | Report abuse |
  41. T.rex

The Liberal version of a tea-bagger, (not sure what name to use) is worse than a tea-bagger.

September 26, 2011 at 2:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • Xoi

Quiz time. First word has six letters starts with a d and ends with an e.

If you need a hint the definition per the Urban Dictionary which is everyones favorite if your learning English well says the following

somebody who you think is a complete retard and doesn't know anything about what they're talking about.

September 26, 2011 at 3:23 pm | Report abuse |
  42. Papo

Idk... still think it's pretty stupid and downright mean to hate Bristol by association.

September 26, 2011 at 2:48 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Anomic Office Drone

Of course it was fake. Can you imagine any actual drama or entertainment coming from a reality show about Bristol Palin? I'm not saying she's a bad person or anything. I don't know her. I'm just saying that based on what I have seen about her in the media, she might not be guano crazy enough to carry a reality show. She's just too boring.

September 26, 2011 at 2:32 pm | Report abuse |
  44. JEkitchen

Please, please, please, tell me Bristol's 15 minutes of fame is almost up!!! who cares???????

September 26, 2011 at 2:28 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Joe

She's hot. He's an idiot.

September 26, 2011 at 2:22 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Jai

Sara and bristol are doing nothing more than riding the gravy train. sara quit her govenors job in alaska to make more money on speaking tours and selling books. but the idiot tea baggers dont seem to mind she is a quitter plus her record as a governor in alaska could qualify her for liberal of the award.

September 26, 2011 at 2:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • Xoi

She broke the law while Governor for only two years. Anybody could do better than that. If you recall her sisters ex was a bad boy and Sarah put him in his place and she got busted.

September 26, 2011 at 3:15 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Doug Golden

Recently the Palin family was written about by author Nick Broomfield. It exposes the fraud of Sarah and Bristol. He said this of Sarah I think it applies to Bristol as well, “Sometimes when you hear her talking it’s as if she doesn’t quite understand what she’s saying. She comes out with all this stuff and you think, 'Who’s the real person here? You’ve learned the speech, but who are you?’ ”

September 26, 2011 at 2:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • Elaine

I thought the book was very good. You can give Sarah Palin credit for one thing. She really knows how to pick speech writers and the woman in San Diego that writes books for her is very good.

September 26, 2011 at 2:58 pm | Report abuse |
  48. Blah Blah Blah

Love everybody. God doesn't make mistakes.

September 26, 2011 at 2:12 pm | Report abuse |
  49. Bob

Repulsive media blurbs like this take us away from the real important things in life. I don't get it. People who speak in tongues and make fake publicity shows like this attract the aimless in this world. Are the church Nazis and organized crime organizations who support them that desperate? Or that uneducated for that matter?

September 26, 2011 at 2:10 pm | Report abuse |
  50. Kay

Folks, that bashed Evel with all the cussing, and incentive comments, I was wondering if you would have posted them if you knew his real age (10).

September 26, 2011 at 2:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • missranda

Ummmmm @ 10, he should have been in school not playing on the computer .. Just sayin

September 27, 2011 at 6:14 pm | Report abuse |
  51. Toni

I can not believe anything that Bristol or Sarah say or do. Why is this news worthy? Why can't we stop them from breeding?

September 26, 2011 at 2:03 pm | Report abuse |
  52. Amy

I wonder how this country would have ended up if McCain and Palin had won. I'm not trying to be mean or sarcastic. I'm just curious.

September 26, 2011 at 1:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • The Måd Råp3r

Probably something like this.

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdKz_RcJXmU&w=640&h=390]

September 26, 2011 at 2:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • Donna

Sarah would have made him happy big time under the table at the Oval Office and the poor guy would have had a coronary. That done we would be stuck with worthless President Sarah Dumber Than Dirt Palin.

September 26, 2011 at 2:42 pm | Report abuse |
  53. derp

Chubby face lifted airhead bimbo gets schooled by a drunk fa g. Hilarious!

September 26, 2011 at 1:35 pm | Report abuse |
  54. madhater

Bristol is a whure, I love it.

September 26, 2011 at 1:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • SUNI

But, you are not getting her!! HA!HA!HA!

September 26, 2011 at 1:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • Booo

Which makes me respect madhater more. No one is frothing at that mouth to bang Bristol and if they are, they have warped taste or some kind of sick fetish.

September 26, 2011 at 1:41 pm | Report abuse |
  55. Dan

I guess your parents weren't so lucky having you

September 26, 2011 at 1:29 pm | Report abuse |
  56. Dan

The Palin family is the perfect example of what is wrong with this country and it scares me some people support them but hey people supported hitler too.

September 26, 2011 at 1:27 pm | Report abuse |
  57. 'general' larry platt

Palin on da ground
    Palin on da ground
    Lookin like a fool
    Wit your Palin on da ground

September 26, 2011 at 1:25 pm | Report abuse |
  58. Dan

You got it bang on Rocko well said

September 26, 2011 at 1:23 pm | Report abuse |
  59. Kendall Bassett

Typical leftists, mean, hate filled, and the least tolerant of us. I would be ashamed to be in this Hate Palin crowd.

September 26, 2011 at 1:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • Boooo

Shame is obviously something you lack since you freely admit to be a Palin follower with your post here. I am in neither crowds (a Palin follower nor VOCAL Palin disliker), but I'd be ashamed to admit to be a supporter of such a person.

September 26, 2011 at 1:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tony G

Oh, really Kendall ? So people who oppose your narrow-minded point of views are "typical leftists, mean, hate filled, and the least tolerant of us." ? ...Really? ... It seems like the overwhelming majority here are strongly disagreeing with you. Soorry!

September 26, 2011 at 9:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • Light In The Black

Kendall snowbilly Bassett

Typical Teabagger , mean, hate filled, and the least tolerant of us. I would be proud to be in this Hate Palin crowd.

September 27, 2011 at 10:22 am | Report abuse |
  60. Rocko

Don't be surprised when you read someday in CNN how Bristol AKA Scam Artist Palin pulled a Ponzi Scheme defrauding millions of poor ignorant Christian Right mothers, white trash Tea Party members and other mental lightweight fools.

September 26, 2011 at 1:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • Donna

If there is anything I hate to see in the so called news is anything with word Palin on it. When I see it I just get one impulse and I am not pregnant with Levi Johnson's baby from forced conception that was conceived in the fictional stories of Bristol Palins deranged mind. Give me a barf bag quick I am ready to upchuck! The Palins family is just to much.

September 26, 2011 at 2:37 pm | Report abuse |
  61. Dan

Haha grow up it is just a word look in the dictionary and it will give you the definition. It probably describes you to a tee.

September 26, 2011 at 1:18 pm | Report abuse |
  62. Dan

OBAMA is going to get us all killed

September 26, 2011 at 1:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mike

...actually, your country's foreign policy is what will get you all killed. That, and the fear of Muslims.

September 26, 2011 at 6:57 pm | Report abuse |
  63. Amy

OBAMA IN 2012!

September 26, 2011 at 1:13 pm | Report abuse |
  64. Amy

OBAMA IN 2012 ! ! !

September 26, 2011 at 1:12 pm | Report abuse |
  65. Dan

Holy s#*t when did retard become a bad word. I don't care who the kid belongs to but the fact remains that he is retarded so get over yourself with condemning that word.

September 26, 2011 at 1:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • littleladybug

@

September 27, 2011 at 6:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • becauseofmylittlegirl

@ Dan, as the parent of a special needs child, as a coach for Special Olympics.. that word is Horribly offensive!! you have no Idea how much pain that inflicts on one of these amazing people. for people to throw that word around just like any other slur about someone.. its Mean hateful and ugly! There is an organization out there right now trying to abolish that word from our language and yes it's sponsored by special olympics.

These children/adults are not "tards" "Retards" or "Retarded" they do suffer from various degrees of Mental Retardation that is the scientific term.. however that doesn't make them "TARDS" or whatever other stupid configuration you can come up with.. so yes it is a bad word in our world.. and it should be in yours.. how would you or any of you feel if some one said that about your sister, your brother, neice, nephew, or even your own child! It infuriates me when ANY child is called that. These people .. These amazing people just want to have friends, be loved and accepted. Trig may be a palin that isn't his fault he didn't chose his family.. but god doesn't make mistakes and that child is a blessing just like all of them are.. so please people ease up on the WORD.. look up "spread the word to end the word" and see what I am talking about..

September 27, 2011 at 6:08 pm | Report abuse |
  66. KiddSS

I'm not a fan of anyone named Palin, but the idiot should have left the dick in his mouth. He had nothing to say.

September 26, 2011 at 12:56 pm | Report abuse |
  67. Canuk-eh

The whole family is one big joke. Just a Canuk piont of view.

September 26, 2011 at 12:53 pm | Report abuse |
  68. Blah`

Finally she's on the entertainment page where she belongs and off CNN's justice page!

September 26, 2011 at 12:34 pm | Report abuse |
  69. elizabeth

i am beginning to wonder why any of this is news worthy or even worth the comments. Will someone tell me what planet I'm on?

September 26, 2011 at 12:32 pm | Report abuse |
  70. med

Ladydi? Wow, what a retarded name. You must be related to the palins.

September 26, 2011 at 12:17 pm | Report abuse |
  71. Meredith

Sarah Dumb as Rocks Palin's mutt daughter lies about everything. She isn't above pulling a stunt like this to be like her media hoe mommy. Bristle dear you were stupid enough to lie about how you got PG, you wrote a book of lies. You went off birth control pills to despise your demented mother. Then you lied about it and every thing else since then. Sham.

September 26, 2011 at 12:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • SUNI

I believe that you must have lied many times in your life too!! And when it comes to PG,
      Many young girls in America get PG every year – what is new?? Don’t fake that you are shocked
      By Bristol’s PG!! Get real! Atleast, She is making money to support her child, and not on the social
      Security cheques! Are you jealous?? Now that I can believe!!!

September 26, 2011 at 1:23 pm | Report abuse |
  72. Sharon

Two wrongs don't make a right. They make one big sack of human garbage. That drunk man needs to shut up and show some respect & Bristol needs to learn when she's already won the argument by holding her head up high & walking away as soon as she proves her point; "What has my mother done that makes her evil?". Since that jerk could not answer, she won. She did not have to sink to the disgusting and hateful sewer level that she did. As a child of a politician, she already knows this. No excuse, no matter how awful that man was to her.

September 26, 2011 at 12:05 pm | Report abuse |
  73. bellagrazi

I really hope that this wasn’t a setup. That would be a horrible thing to do to Bristol Palin. No doubt in my mind that this guy is a Palin hater. But a setup? I don’t know.

September 26, 2011 at 12:05 pm | Report abuse |
  74. Christina

That is a staged phony event. Shame on the stupid Palin repugnants.

September 26, 2011 at 12:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jesse

How do you know this? Where is you proof? Just parroting what the article suggests, but does not confirm. You are the perfect example of what people mean when they refer to people as "sheep" - just blind followers.

September 26, 2011 at 2:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sandra M

It's Bush's fault!! Naw....wait a minute, it's just a typical liberals mob mentality. Resort to name-calling and hurl insults when nothing else works.

September 27, 2011 at 10:46 am | Report abuse |
    • tom

This is a waste of time to even publish articles about this disgusting, shameless money grubbing family. They are an embarrassment to trailer park trash people everywhere. If you watch the video she isn't even a good even a good enough actress to make it seem real. What a freakin mess that media ho girl is...but the apple didn't fall far from the tree there, did it?

September 27, 2011 at 11:32 am | Report abuse |
  75. Milton Murle

What is wrong with our society, who wants to see the daughter of an airhead who is an airhead herself show how stupid she is.

September 26, 2011 at 12:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • Teresa

Damn, now I have to eliminate the Bio channel too. When will all this reality crap TV get there own channel so with just one click I never have to see any of it again?

September 26, 2011 at 3:57 pm | Report abuse |
  76. Kathy

Tsk! Tsk! That's not nice, Mult-tasking at work! You should be ashamed of yourself talking like that. The kid or his mother, Sarah, can't help it that he's mentally challenged. You better hope God has mercy on you and other idiots like you.

September 26, 2011 at 11:55 am | Report abuse |
  77. AMANDA.T

For ar much as I dont like Sarah Palin, I would never cross the line bring their kids in the middle of it nor would I talk down toward a childs health like this idiot above has just done. Ur mother must have been absent when it came time 2 teach u manners and respect. -Maybe @ the bar-

September 26, 2011 at 11:51 am | Report abuse |
  78. john holmes

Thank you its good to see some people here have some brains.

September 26, 2011 at 11:44 am | Report abuse |
  79. multi-tasking @ work

your an idiot...anyway, Bristol is cute but *yawn

September 26, 2011 at 11:40 am | Report abuse |
  80. kire

That's Sarah's kid you're thinking about

September 26, 2011 at 11:42 am | Report abuse |
  81. john holmes

You must be the retarded one

September 26, 2011 at 11:45 am | Report abuse |
  82. ladydi

EVEL – your an idiot. The sol called "retarded kid" you speak of is her mothers son, not Bristols. So before you open your big ignorant mouth, know what your talking about.

September 26, 2011 at 12:14 pm | Report abuse |
  83. THATWORDISOFFENSIVE

YOU PEOPLE AND YOUR "R" word... Couldn't think of anything else to say so you call a Child that?? As the Parent of a Special Needs Person.. YOU ARE OFFENSIVE! How Dare You! DISGUSTING!!

September 26, 2011 at 12:52 pm | Report abuse |
  84. Junkpile

Hmmmmm I get the impression that they don't like you Evel......LOL

September 26, 2011 at 1:02 pm | Report abuse |
  85. SUNI

You sure are retarded yourself! to post such comment for the child who cannot speak for himself and have done
    absolutely nothing wrong to you or anyone! Is your mom really proud of your ignorant and uneducated comments??
    Shame on the way of your thinking!! Go to hell!

September 26, 2011 at 1:14 pm | Report abuse |
  86. The Måd Råp3r

@THATWORDISOFFENSIVE,
    Frankly sir, the use of YOU PEOPLE offends me. Its obvious by your statement that you presume Evel is black and that's why you said YOU PEOPLE like that. You'd think that it in the 21st century where an African American is president of these wonderful United States that you could leave your prejudice behind. Sadly that seems to not be the case.

September 26, 2011 at 1:14 pm | Report abuse |
  87. Kendall Bassett

That is the typical leftist, mean, hate filled, and the least tolerant of us. The president set this tone.

September 26, 2011 at 1:18 pm | Report abuse |
  88. sigideba

Hey mad, your satire is very poor. Also, the word "rapper" has two "p"s unless you're trying to say something else... lol, which is icky and you might should be locked up...

September 26, 2011 at 1:22 pm | Report abuse |
  89. Evel Knievel

@multi, before you call someone an idiot, you might want to learn the difference between your and you're.

So much for showing a little concern for the kid. Jeesh.

September 26, 2011 at 1:29 pm | Report abuse |
  90. SHUTUP

I guess you don't realize how completely offensive you are being by calling people Retarded! NICE!! My faith in the human race is RESTORED! NOT!

September 26, 2011 at 12:58 pm | Report abuse |
  91. SUNI

Pray real hard that some day you don't end up having retarded kid yourself!! I will pray that it does happen to retard
    human being like you!! Oh wait, Did I say retarded to you?? RETARD!!

September 26, 2011 at 1:25 pm | Report abuse |
  92. Kendall Bassett

September 26, 2011 at 1:19 pm | Report abuse |
  93. He speaks true

@ Kendell. LOL. Your funny. And delusional. The left are NOT the haters. We only hate the hateful right wing racists and idiots. We hate YOUR hate and that makes us hateful? Lol. Palin is rhe Queen of hate.

September 26, 2011 at 2:31 pm | Report abuse |
  94. John

Kendall - you have got to be kidding. You've described the stereotypical right-wing nutcase, not a left wing nutcase. Those guys are "bleeding hearts" remember? And your comment "...mean, hate filled, and the least tolerant of us"? How in the world has Obama set THAT tone, you genius!?!

September 26, 2011 at 2:34 pm | Report abuse |
  95. Samantha

@Kendall, there is no reasoning with the lefty's. Don't even try.

September 26, 2011 at 5:20 pm | Report abuse |
  96. He speaks true

Republican reasoning: blame the left for all their own sins and crimes then pout if u don't get your way. Lol.

September 27, 2011 at 7:45 am | Report abuse |
  97. boocat

You reap what you sow....moron...

September 26, 2011 at 3:55 pm | Report abuse |
  98. SpeakUp

Med – You should be shot to be kept from procreating! I hope for society’s sake you are sterile. That was the most ignorant statement spewed on this page, and that is saying a lot.

September 26, 2011 at 7:00 pm | Report abuse |
  99. Themomofspecialneeds

I PRAY that the people on here that spew the word "Retard" like it's nothing NEVER EVER interact with any of these people or heaven forbid have one of their own!

I mean we all know YOU are perfect and have NO flaws, or disabilities!!!

FIND A NEW FREAKIN WORD!! WE HAVE ENOUGH TO DEAL WITH .. You narrowminded Jacka$$es!!

September 27, 2011 at 5:55 pm | Report abuse |
  100. Cute Name

Your name made me laugh.

September 26, 2011 at 8:57 pm | Report abuse |
  101. thatwordisoffensive

@ The mad rap3r.... first of all .. the YOU PEOPLE I was referring to was the people using the word "Retarded" as a slur.. secondly.. I AM NOT A SIR!! I don't care what color you are I don't care where you come from I don't care what religion you are or anyone else for that matter.. what I care about is the use of slurs against other people... so come down off of YOUR high horse and read what I said again.. I said nothing about race!! What I said was that word was offensive!! SHEESH!! it's not always about black and white or whatever other color you want to add to that..

September 27, 2011 at 6:22 pm | Report abuse |