While you were working...
September 23rd, 2011

While you were working...

Today's news you might've missed:

• Someone dared to sweat in Gwyneth Paltrow's Emmys seat! She writes in her Goop newsletter/scrapbook of her fab actress life, "It’s a minute to show time, and I find my seat in the second row (right behind the cast of 30 Rock!) The seat filler before me was sweaty … so my chair was wet," she writes. "Gross!" The nerve. [Lainey Gossip; Goop]
  • The onslaught of fall TV promos have left us a bit cranky, but repeat commercials have got nothing on ABC's attempt to drum up press for this weekend's "Pan Am" in Canada. The network sent crews of 8 to 16 stewardesses, outfitted to look like the flight attendants in the retro drama, into airports and city streets. [The Hollywood Reporter]
  • Pete Wentz appears to be moving on after his divorce from Ashlee Simpson: the 32-year-old musician is said to be "taking things slow" in his budding relationship with model Meagan Camper. [People]
  • Minka Kelly was apparently *thisclose* to taking up a former Playboy Playmate on an offer to get free plastic surgery when she was 19. "All I needed was lipo, fake breasts, a few veneers and all kinds of stuff," she said. [Us Weekly]
  • Interested in being pretty creeped out at the moment? Poster for "The Human Centipede 2: Full Sequence" at the link. [Entertainment Weekly]

Filed under: While you were working

1. @joker

Boo hoo ur g@y

September 26, 2011 at 8:00 pm | Report abuse |
  2. The Joker

Some people call me Maurice (wow-wow) 'cause I speak of the pompetous of love. People talk about me baby, say I'm doin' you wrong...

September 26, 2011 at 7:12 pm | Report abuse |
  3. starrfire

Gee, you people/trolls are worse than those who come in and say "hi"!

September 26, 2011 at 7:10 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Josie

@mad- you must have a lot of time on your hand to be lookin up all that info ther

September 26, 2011 at 7:08 pm | Report abuse |
  5. keith

Lame

September 26, 2011 at 6:54 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Random Troll

Lets face it u've lost it

September 26, 2011 at 6:35 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Larry Tine

@full life see what I mean everybody.

September 26, 2011 at 6:31 pm | Report abuse |
  8. @larry

stfu old man my life is full

September 26, 2011 at 6:25 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Larry Tine

@Josie I think whether or not we can admit it I think all of us here are a little sick,some maybe just a little lonely.There are some that try to hard to convince everyone that they have a full or interesting life but they're here all weekend day and night trolling under several aliases,you all know i'm right.

September 26, 2011 at 6:09 pm | Report abuse |
  10. KING

Even evel got trolled. yo man. thought u never get trolled..roflmfao

September 26, 2011 at 6:06 pm | Report abuse |
  11. ROfLMAo

yous kn she wasnt on here all day. she usually leave one or two comments on other blogs...lmfao

September 26, 2011 at 5:58 pm | Report abuse |
  12. @Evel

dan & robert = evel thought you 2 were cool

September 26, 2011 at 5:48 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Random Rap3r

if you look at syntax, spelling, time of day, etc you can deduce that there are several trolls here who change names randomly. jb2817 is not jb2818, but at least 3 different people used that alias. and who hasn't responded to someone else posing as charlie crack just to have a laugh? nothing is as it seems. don't think you have it all figured out, mad!

September 26, 2011 at 5:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • The Måd Råp3r

@random,
      Not sure where you're getting the numbers from or how the times even remotely correlate to it being different people. Like its hard to do multiple posts at the same time on here or stagger them. I think part of the troll is fronting like this is some kind of multi-troll invasion when its really just one.

September 26, 2011 at 6:19 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Josie

@Dan you are really sick if you are just out to hurt someones feelings. That's awful.

September 26, 2011 at 5:29 pm | Report abuse |
  15. THE BOSS

Those unemployment lines are around corners so everybody get back to work.

September 26, 2011 at 5:22 pm | Report abuse |
  16. @Get A Room

It's just the work of pretty much one person...Get a room. You were trolling me since all that went down. Well don't worry...you are "No Name" to me now. Goodbye.

September 26, 2011 at 4:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • Get a room

If you could prove it was me with all these aliases, go right ahead. I am not going to be a coward and hide under other names... what you see is what you get... so if you think I'm someone else, go right ahead. I'm not going to stop you... waste of time for me to convince you otherwise, anyway.

I don't troll people (not intentionally anyway). On the other hand, you're probably a fake that is trolling me (cause why would you be replying as @Get A Room instead of your actual name).

September 26, 2011 at 5:06 pm | Report abuse |
  17. @vixen

I don't know anything anymore. Even if I don't come on here my name is used. When you figure it out, let me know. There are people I like on here. Don't believe everything you read.

September 26, 2011 at 4:53 pm | Report abuse |
  18. The Måd Råp3r

@random troll,
    You don't care what I think but you certainly took the time to respond. And you certainly didn't refute my statement that you're trying way too hard at this. Most of the "feeding frenzy" is just your own little impersonations of people. You're a joke, just not a very funny one.

September 26, 2011 at 4:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • Robert

Oh cry me a river, like I said ho bag getting what she deserves.

September 26, 2011 at 4:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • The Måd Råp3r

If anyone should be crying its you, like I said, you're just proving me right with all these posts. Each time you make failposts under aliases you're confirming that you have to work that much harder than a succesful troll. I'm actually starting to kind of enjoy it though. Its like watching acting so bad its good. Continue, jester.

September 26, 2011 at 5:27 pm | Report abuse |
  19. @Get a room

Just leave me alone. Don't you think you trolled on me enough already. I have nothing left to say to you anymore.

September 26, 2011 at 4:46 pm | Report abuse |
  20. @random troll

I thought u guys liked vixen ? Zup with all this ?

September 26, 2011 at 4:41 pm | Report abuse |
  21. @Get a room

I'm sure you had your fun in this as well.

September 26, 2011 at 4:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dan

I kno I had fun hurting th hos feelings.

September 26, 2011 at 4:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • Get a room

I don't find it "fun" to tell people they need to get e-mails so they can contact each other there... consider it a courtesy. Maybe I came off too harsh, but to be honest, the point was really to let them know their thoughts being public aren't the best thing... whether their stories are real or not, you can be the judge. It's just not necessary to be posted public, that's all I'm saying... got tired of it.

September 26, 2011 at 5:02 pm | Report abuse |
  22. @vixen

I thought u liked some of the ppl on the blog ? Now u want nothing to do with them ? U admited to trolling. Trolling who ? Urself the trolls or ccs gang ?not trying to start any thing.just confused to where u stand.

September 26, 2011 at 4:13 pm | Report abuse |
  23. @Random Troll

those comments are not from mad...there are from me...you know the one u trolled on all day.beautiful vixen.. now i would like to sit n play with u fools all day but i have to go back to work. hope u all choke on your dinners

September 26, 2011 at 3:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • jb2818

Get back to working on the corner ho and bring that p1mp his money biotch! I hope you choke on one of ur customers c*cks

September 26, 2011 at 4:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • Random Troll

STFU! Kunt eating lezbo bytch

September 26, 2011 at 4:29 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Robert

@sam. I'll do u too!

September 26, 2011 at 3:17 pm | Report abuse |
  25. @So What

(slap)..A half wit gave u a piece of his mind n u held on to it. Im sure that's what ur wife or gf does when u r not around..go down on k**ts bc u r not enough man for her

September 26, 2011 at 3:17 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Random Troll

@mad rap3r you make me laugh. don't care what u think. don't have to try that hard. come on here once in a while, make a snarky comment, then watch the feeding frenzy as the pirhana take bait and feed on each other. more fun than a barrel of monkeys!!

September 26, 2011 at 3:14 pm | Report abuse |
  27. @Random Troll

Just like @Dan u first have to have a d!ck to suck. Dan got a better rating for his size..not muuch. but im sure urs is the size of a rice gain. good luck w that u poor b@stard

September 26, 2011 at 3:10 pm | Report abuse |
  28. @Robert

You would know about sleezy bc sleezy is the hole from the h* u came crawling out from when u were born.

September 26, 2011 at 3:05 pm | Report abuse |
  29. @Sam

Why don't you jump on ur mother's doorknob...oh wait ..u've already done that

September 26, 2011 at 3:00 pm | Report abuse |
  30. @Dan

u would hv to find ur d!ck first...then again im sure she doesnt suck anything the size of a pencil

September 26, 2011 at 2:54 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Robert

hey random troll, I'll s@ck your d!ck lol

September 26, 2011 at 2:51 pm | Report abuse |
  32. @lmao

lmao..u think? bc u know her so well..lmao. if u only knew

September 26, 2011 at 2:31 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Robert

Isn't a vixen someone who is sl33zy and slvtty? She's getting what she deserves ho bag

September 26, 2011 at 2:20 pm | Report abuse |
  34. just saying

Whats wrong w u ppl? u complain that charlie and his group r on here. Bv said in the begining that she wanted no part of it n yet you ppl come on here n make a big deal that she doesnt want to be part of it. do u c how stupid some of u trolls r? she is actually making u all out to be fools..saying her name n u have no clue if its her. she is actually a good troll herself. im sure she is trolling all of you

September 26, 2011 at 2:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • @ just saying

To be quite honest, I find it hard to believe a woman would be a troll... call me s 3 x1st or whatever... or say that I'm generalizing... but I would think women were more mature than guys to be trolling on message boards for attention... well trolling through comments at least...

September 26, 2011 at 5:08 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Have a heart

That's why it needs to stop because the ppl that are doing it are now attacking those who have done nothing.

September 26, 2011 at 2:13 pm | Report abuse |
  36. lmao

Vixen is posting under differant name ! Looking for attention. What a drama girl ! She is her own troll ! Lmao !

September 26, 2011 at 1:55 pm | Report abuse |
  37. Dennis T.

l actually like b.v. she doesn"t come on here and rant on and on like some. why are some of you being nasty. if she doesnt want part of it so let it be. no need to say nasty things about her. she is not even on here. some of you trolls make it bad for others.

September 26, 2011 at 1:52 pm | Report abuse |
  38. @Lisa

might not even be her. they did it to mr. ed...lol. I don"t see her on any of the other blogs. that's what so funny about this. nobody knows who is who anymore...lmao.

September 26, 2011 at 1:46 pm | Report abuse |
  39. Random Troll

Hey beautiful vixen can i be next in line to have my d1ck sucked? B gentle.

September 26, 2011 at 1:45 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Lisa

Rotflmmao! She said she didn't want anybody saying anything to her so why defend her? She probly doesn't want that either.

September 26, 2011 at 1:36 pm | Report abuse |
  41. The Måd Råp3r

@troll,
    Why are you trying so hard? Some of the stuff you've written on here is actually somewhat lengthy. You must have an interesting life to type out these manifestos.

So are you actually going to answer me or are my comments about how much of a failure you are going to stand unchallenged? I'm willing to bet you'll have nothing to say to this.

September 26, 2011 at 1:26 pm | Report abuse |
  42. FIX IN TX

SORRY ~ CNN never posted my comment on my phone for over 1 hour. Didn't mean to post the duplicate facts about @jb2817/2818 whatever his posting name is now.

September 26, 2011 at 1:24 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Dan

I like hos. They kno how to swallow a big c*m shot ain't that rite vixen?

September 26, 2011 at 1:16 pm | Report abuse |
  44. FIX IN TX

@Off Topic ~ I was not the first to go off topic that would be @jb2817 on 9/24 @8:43amEST. On 9/24 at 5:55pmEST I attempted to bring people back to commenting on the article to no avail. After that, my name & Charlie's name both got trolled. How do I know? Charlie and I communicate offline and he was too busy working to bother commenting on here. Try working over 38 hrs in 3 days. NO I don't tell him what's being said on here. He just pops on here once a blue moon now.

September 26, 2011 at 1:12 pm | Report abuse |
  45. ___

Actually its not Alicia, it's someone who is fed up with this crap.

September 26, 2011 at 1:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • @blue line

Yea you are tired of it so troll on someone that doesn"t want to be a part of the drama. it's personal like i said. if you are tired of it ....then get off marquee and leave vixen alone bc she didn’t do anything to you.

September 26, 2011 at 1:22 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Beautiful Vixen

Can't you see I'm a DUMB HQE!

September 26, 2011 at 12:51 pm | Report abuse |
  47. starrfire

I love housecleaning... NOT!! I'm excited to watch DWTS tonite! Has anyone watched the first movie of "The Human Centipede". From what I've read, it must be a gross movie. Well back to cleaning. Have a nice day! (Fix, I'll get to e-mail as soon as I'm done cleaning)

September 26, 2011 at 12:10 pm | Report abuse |
  48. @@beatiful vixen

So do u want ppl (cc and friends) to just ignore u ? That is how it sounds. EVERY1 leave vixen alone. No hellos-nothing.(Cc and friends 2) She made herself clear. Bye vixen. Have it ur way.

September 26, 2011 at 12:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • Let's Face It

@@Beautiful Vixen...You are Alecia. You have been trolling on her for weeks now. Don't come on here acting like this comment was from a troll. YOU ARE ALECIA. You are the troll on Charlie's team...period!!!! I called you out and everyone else knows that you will continue trolling on vixen because you can't stand her....it's personal with you. Correct?

September 26, 2011 at 1:00 pm | Report abuse |
  49. FIX IN TX

@Off Topic ~ If you go back to 9/24 8:43am EST you'll find @jb2817 went political – way off topic and at 5:55pm EST 9/24 I attempted to bring the topic back to the article. Please check your facts.

September 26, 2011 at 11:50 am | Report abuse |
  50. Beautiful Vixen

Leave me out of this. I would say hi to people if they say hi and be nice to those that are nice to me on here...but that's it. I don't belong to the "Group". I thought I MADE MYSELF CLEAR when I said I DIDN'T want any part of it anymore. Now, I think I was told to STFU and stay out of it which I did/am. If you guys want to continue fighting.. by all means go right ahead, just don't bring my name into it. Now I'm sure someone would have something to say about my comment, go right ahead but don't expect a response back from me. I off this thing. It's a little too early to be in the playground for me.

September 26, 2011 at 10:51 am | Report abuse |
    • Copy and paste

Lol! You're one of them until they start getting trolled, then you jump ship. Check this out: Beautiful Vixen
      @Starfire: Have a fun and safe vacation . As for Ashton, ehhh.. I think he is the wrong man (umm excuse me..boy) to replace Charlie. Ashton I don't think is funny, but, that's just my opinion. @Elvis: I'm going to have to check it out. Have a great weekend all. Good night.

September 9, 2011 at 10:49 pm | Report abuse | Reply

September 26, 2011 at 12:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • @Copy and Paste

Alecia again....damn girl...you are on a role with vixen aren't you? How sweet it that? Now you really have a reason to troll on her....lmao! You were the one trolling her like no tomorrow since she said she didn't want a part of it and now you act surprise that the comment came back out. What's the matter? The girl doesn't have a right to voice her opinion? What, because she doesn't want to be a part of the drama that you and the rest of the team bring on. I she said that she would say hi to those that say hi to her and nice to those that’s. Funny how you quickly jump at the opportunity to troll on her. Wow...guess not only it seems that you are ugly on the outside....you are also ugly on the inside as well. You Charlie crack have trolls on you team and you come on here and act like you are so nice, etc. Vixen came on here last week and even apologizes to people she may have hurt by her mean comments and because she is choosing to go a different route you wack members can’t handle that. Look and how you made nasty remarks to Mr. Ed…just saying. You and your team are the evil that’s lurking on these blogs….not the trolls

September 26, 2011 at 1:16 pm | Report abuse |
  51. @Missy

Yes, very confusing! It is just too bad that this blog has come to this! I like a little mischief at times, but it has gotten just too nasty!

September 26, 2011 at 10:50 am | Report abuse |
  52. Missy

Gee, why am I surprised to get a response like that! Why do you think I don't post that often! My opinion is that the "while you were working" has crappy info. There's not much to work with in the first place, so hard to make comments on the "stories". If you go into any of the other posts, people leave comments on the articles. Hard to do it on this one! Let's put this on CNN!

September 26, 2011 at 10:45 am | Report abuse |
  53. @missy

That's what trolls do for a living – using other people's names and start throwing insults and calling people names. Used to be nice people coming in here and saying "hi" 'till trolls drove them off. We're still around, being quiet for now and let trolls troll on each other. Confusing, huh?

September 26, 2011 at 10:38 am | Report abuse |
  54. Off Topic

You missy

September 26, 2011 at 10:26 am | Report abuse |
  55. Missy

I am really confused! What topics have the rest of you been posting on? All that is said here is how bad certain people are! I am confused on what is so bad that you are all attacking these people relentlessly. What happened to all the funny comments to each other. Now, everybody is just defending themselves against nasty attacks. So if anybody has changed this blog, it is the trolls and the haters. Why do you think you need to drive everyone away? If everyone leaves, then who will you pick on?

September 26, 2011 at 10:13 am | Report abuse |
  56. Off Topic

Fix in Tx was the first to go off topic,of course one of charlie crack's friends.

September 26, 2011 at 10:11 am | Report abuse |
  57. starrfire

Go trilling if you want – but the most pathetic trolls are the ones hiding behind my friends' names! Have a good day y'all and play nice!

September 26, 2011 at 10:08 am | Report abuse |
  58. Get a room

They should just rename this article "The Charlie Whack, Friends, and Trolls Blog" so that everything will stay on topic.

You could argue that I'm off-topic too... but when you have to point out the back and forth here, you kinda have to go off-topic... it wouldn't be a problem to ignore if 80% or more of these comments weren't about the charlie whack vs the trolls.

September 26, 2011 at 9:44 am | Report abuse |
  59. Darryl

Josie, B.V. And fernace are actually cool out of the group. It's Charlie Crack head and ms. Two seater that I can't stand always going on and on.

September 26, 2011 at 9:12 am | Report abuse |
  60. fessie

Yea right Warren Buffet you've probably been trolling for months you aren't fooling anyone.

September 26, 2011 at 8:26 am | Report abuse |
  61. Warren Buffet

You all need to dig deep and pay your fair share. If we can get an "idiot tax" signed into law, we could pay off the national debt just by taxing the marquee blog. heard about it, had to see for myself. unbelievable idiocy!

September 26, 2011 at 8:14 am | Report abuse |
  62. fessie

They forgot Erin,Ben and John Boy.

September 26, 2011 at 8:12 am | Report abuse |
  63. Ahmed

Feelthy infidels! I keel you all!

September 26, 2011 at 8:09 am | Report abuse |
  64. so what

you were included, just not named.

September 26, 2011 at 8:08 am | Report abuse |
  65. The Måd Råp3r

Hey you forgot me. Can't I be included too?

September 26, 2011 at 7:49 am | Report abuse |
  66. fix, moondancer, charlie, aliecia, josie

y'all ain't no better than the trolls. grow up.

September 26, 2011 at 7:43 am | Report abuse |
    • Lynette

Your just as bad trying to be a troll.

September 26, 2011 at 8:39 am | Report abuse |
    • The Måd Råp3r

Trying being the operative word here. Try-hard trolls are the saddest of all. You work and work for a few meagre replies, keep rolling the rock up the hill, little guy. Also its pretty obvious how mad you are. You want to talk about it, maybe cry a little on my shoulder?

September 26, 2011 at 8:46 am | Report abuse |
    • Josie

I never said I was better than anybody, ever. But since some want to attack one group of people. That shows who thinks they are better than anyone.

September 26, 2011 at 8:58 am | Report abuse |
  67. so what

ur all full of it

September 26, 2011 at 6:17 am | Report abuse |
  68. Absolute

@moondancer you know what's meant by regulars,it's you that say hello and good by like the Waltons did you're as annoying as they were.

September 26, 2011 at 5:25 am | Report abuse |
    • Nope. What's annoying

Is seeing you go after ppl week after week, day in day out, that you don't even kno. Atleast the ones being friends are doing something constructive when coming here. You claim that they don't have lives, but look your here doing what? Trolling or should i say bullying? is life that lonely that you have to resort to that? Geez if anyone is messed up in the head it's you. @c.c. & friends keep coming right here like you always have and chat just ignore the ones who have a chip on their shoulder because their life sucks. (my condolences if you have lost a family member. Be nice don't act out.) I think that would really get under their skin lol since theyre trying to get you to leave. Gd luck! Kno that there are supporters out there.

September 26, 2011 at 6:04 am | Report abuse |
    • @ Nope. What's Annoying

What is truly annoying is when you defend people who post off-topic commentary.

September 26, 2011 at 9:38 am | Report abuse |
    • @@ Nope. What's annoying

If you really cared about staying on topic, you wouldn't have posted an off topic comment yourself.

September 26, 2011 at 10:12 am | Report abuse |
    • @ Nope. What's Annoying

You must want that "e-cookie" for argument winner to be posting a response. You really have no justification, nor do I... but at least I'm admitting I'm contributing to useless clutter... you have yet to do that.

September 26, 2011 at 5:11 pm | Report abuse |
  69. Dennis T.

Ur old. any1 thts married 40 yrs is old so tha makes u a grandma moodancer

September 26, 2011 at 2:09 am | Report abuse |
  70. school 2morrow

Ni ni kids !

September 26, 2011 at 12:46 am | Report abuse |
  71. charlie crack

I didn't post any hateful comments today... Use my name, but please don't be mean....i last posted at 11am est....none of other comments are mine....get a life and stop hating everyone....dont call people "biotches etc" if I call you out for talkin to my friends like that, i'll straight up call you b!tch...

September 26, 2011 at 12:01 am | Report abuse |
  72. FIX IN TX

Sorry not trying to duplicate entry ~ accidentally hit button twice ~ sorry

September 25, 2011 at 11:58 pm | Report abuse |
  73. FIX IN TX

Looks like someone has been having fun using my name because I haven't been on here since 1:03pm EST. Right after I got home from church. I haven't had time to even check anything remotely related to a computer. Anyway, hope y'all had a great weekend and here's looking at a better week! :)

September 25, 2011 at 11:50 pm | Report abuse |
  74. FIX IN TX

Looks like someone has been having fun because I haven't been on here sine 1:03pm EST. Right after I got home from church. I haven't had time to even check anything remotely relateed to a computer. Anyway, hope y'all had a great weekend and here's looking at a better week. :)

September 25, 2011 at 11:49 pm | Report abuse |
  75. MoonDancer

What is this regulars talk anyway? If you come on here with any frequency, you are a regular. If you comment to us, we comment back. How many shout outs have we given to new posts. We are a friendly bunch of people, for the most part.
    If you are nice to us, we are equally nice back. I'm even nice to most trolls. Speaking of trolls, Dennis T. I"m not a grandmother, either!

September 25, 2011 at 11:39 pm | Report abuse |
  76. Mastermind

Damsels. you mean grannies gone wild. thats all crack can get to p!mp. cant u c they have nothing better to do than check these blogs to c who is writing things bout them n then attack us for telling the truth

September 25, 2011 at 11:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • The Truth Is

Your a loser, if you have to troll ppl cuz u dnt agree with what they say. Get a Gf if someone will have u then maybe u won't have so much time on your hands.

September 25, 2011 at 11:36 pm | Report abuse |
  77. MoonDancer

Hey Dennis T- I was playing with you, too! You didn't actually think I believed that, did you? Nice try, though!

September 25, 2011 at 11:22 pm | Report abuse |
  78. Oh

We're all regulars

September 25, 2011 at 11:16 pm | Report abuse |
  79. @FIX

truth is.. we don't give a sh!t what you think.

September 25, 2011 at 11:16 pm | Report abuse |
  80. @regulars

you are all so convinced of your own superiority that you can't see how insignificant your words and thoughts are in the scheme of the universe.just microbes on the particles of dust in the wind.

September 25, 2011 at 11:12 pm | Report abuse |
  81. Jane S.

Y'all have mental issues. get off the computer & go to bed.

September 25, 2011 at 10:58 pm | Report abuse |
  82. starrfire

Trolls are obsessed with charlie – hilarious! Well back to the football game on tv!

September 25, 2011 at 10:49 pm | Report abuse |
  83. Dennis T.

No. Not related. I'm just a troll playing with you. lol

September 25, 2011 at 10:40 pm | Report abuse |
  84. Absolute

Started out cool comments about snooty Gweneth Patrows'sweaty seat filler sweaty s*xy @Gillian Rose you're priceless.Then onto politics the crypts(dems.)Vs.the bloods reps.dah dah dah dah @jb2818 good come back about moondancers 5 businesses lol.Then Darth Vader aka charlie crack came back from the dark side because he had to defend his damsels in distress what a joke he is.

September 25, 2011 at 10:20 pm | Report abuse |
  85. MoonDancer

@Dennis T. thanks, that was very nice of you! Are we related? lol !!!!

September 25, 2011 at 9:48 pm | Report abuse |
  86. FIX IN TX

@troll ~ just calling it like I see it. What does the truth hurt when your being called out on it? Well, if I hurt your small feelings I apologize.

September 25, 2011 at 9:27 pm | Report abuse |
  87. The Joooo

TROLLS BEWARE ! The Joooo and their band of superheros will vanquish you. The Joooo knows all.

September 25, 2011 at 9:17 pm | Report abuse |
  88. Dennis T.

Moondancer is an older and wise woman. You should have respect for her and her sis Peace young man. She is a wise grandmother. A wise woman. Peace is her younger sis and wise as well Show some respect..

September 25, 2011 at 8:54 pm | Report abuse |
  89. The Måd Råp3r

Does anyone else remember when the blogs weren't full of butthurt semi-retarded 5 year old failtrolls? Good times. At least this lot are slightly more competent then our original impersonator troll. I actually kind of miss the little guy, scampering about for my amusement. The ones that infest this place now just aren't as humorous when they fail. Though they still have the same LOLITROLLU mentality its actually kind of sad.

September 25, 2011 at 6:55 pm | Report abuse |
  90. Oh @charlie crack

He's back all hail the king and his court these boring cows.Go back to your email I can only speak for myself,it was peaceful when you were gone I didn't miss your dumb,mean,crazy azz.

September 25, 2011 at 6:54 pm | Report abuse |
  91. charlie crack

@jb2819.... I got some for you too phag!.... I will wipe the floor with you... don't come on here dissin my ladies... talking politics....bring it to me azzhole!

September 25, 2011 at 6:15 pm | Report abuse |
  92. charlie crack

@Oh, yes I love it when you call my name.... haha... I love the attention biotches.... you would never stand a chance against me... bring it LOSER FREAK! be good....

September 25, 2011 at 6:12 pm | Report abuse |
  93. Oh @charlie crack

@charlie crack,two weeks you claim to have been gone ? You've probably been trolling all along because you love attention,you tell ppl to get a job and a life but you seem to need to heed your own advice.Now you'll blow up at me about this and call me a name,you're a piece of work.Was that enough attention for you Charlie Crack because you know we love you ttttthhhhhiiiissss mmmmuuuucccchhhh.

September 25, 2011 at 6:04 pm | Report abuse |
  94. troll

got u worked up! thought u didnt respond to trolls! haha LMFAO at you all!

September 25, 2011 at 4:55 pm | Report abuse |
  95. FIX IN TX

@jb2818 ~ how is it that you say you were talking to cc when you first said "@FIX, moondancer, peace, and esp..."? Why did you change your name from yesterday to today? Yesterday, you said you are done ~ but here you are ~ lie much? At least you admit your brain & your d!ck are both small so that way we understand we are dealing with a child. Hope you have all your homework done for school tomorrow! Have a great day at school tomorrow!

September 25, 2011 at 4:44 pm | Report abuse |
  96. ______________

U kno u need to STFU! And stay out of it.

September 25, 2011 at 4:36 pm | Report abuse |
  97. ~You Know Who You Are~

Stop it...you are acting foolish.

September 25, 2011 at 4:06 pm | Report abuse |
  98. Elvis

Man, y'all get crazy up in here on the weekend. I just don't like it. Too many bad vibes for a cool cat to stick around.

September 25, 2011 at 3:59 pm | Report abuse |
  99. tyree

da happy happy cow
    dont pull no smelly plow
    she live on happy farm
    she dont cause no body harm
    word

September 25, 2011 at 3:32 pm | Report abuse |
  100. tyree

my name be ty ree
    not some chilli peppa flea
    i like da charlie crack
    he not some smelly hack
    word

September 25, 2011 at 3:29 pm | Report abuse |
  101. jb2818

My brain is the same size as my dlck, small.

September 25, 2011 at 3:19 pm | Report abuse |
  102. MoonDancer

I guess I just have more brains than you! And, calling me names is very grown up! Didn't you get your allowance this week, so you are taking it out on everybody else? Yes, I have a very busy life, but it is not all devoted to my job! There is more to life than working. I'm sure you'll find that out some day!

September 25, 2011 at 3:08 pm | Report abuse |
  103. jb2818

how does doing Avon, babysitting, dogwalking, workin at McDonald's and shining shoes count as running 5 businesses? ROTFLMAO AT YOU!! If u run 5 businesses, how do you have time to be here?

September 25, 2011 at 2:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • $$$$

Jb2818 jealous because you don't have a job? Just be nice and enjoy your unemployment check.

September 25, 2011 at 3:06 pm | Report abuse |
  104. jb2818

i wuz talking to cc, biotch

September 25, 2011 at 2:54 pm | Report abuse |
  105. MoonDancer

@jb2818- what is your problem? In the first place, fix, peace, & myself are all ladies, and I mght add, in every sense of the word! Just because we don't take crap from people, you assume we're men. Wow! You even had the nerve to say I have no brains! Funny, I have enough brains to run 5 businesses! Why don't you take a chill pill & mellow out! We try to be friendly on this blog! I guess that's just not your thing!

September 25, 2011 at 2:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • Get a room (@ MoonDancer)

We also try to stay on topic on this blog... guess you can't even do that.

So much for the e-mail... looks like the trolls got you guys back out of hiding.

September 26, 2011 at 9:32 am | Report abuse |
  106. jb2818

@FIX, moondancer, peace, and especially (won't say your name cuz that's what u love) You act like ur sticking up for the ladies just so you can talk smack

September 25, 2011 at 1:55 pm | Report abuse |
  107. FIX IN TX

@RANDOM & @SATAN ~ I qm not afraid of your trolls. I play by the rolls y'all want (keep personal stuff off). Yes, I say Hi and have a great day because I am a friendly person. I was letting @jb2817 know about the political ticker. I was not the first person to say this was not the appropriate place for politics. I was trying to get the comments back on the article. I do turn the cheek because I do NOT troll!!! Anyway, y'all have a fun & great weekend!

September 25, 2011 at 1:03 pm | Report abuse |
  108. Happy Cow

mooooooo : ) Thanks our good friend : ) It is nice autumn weather here. Feels all cool and comfy. We hope it is wonderful where you are. : ) mooooooooo : )

September 25, 2011 at 12:06 pm | Report abuse |
  109. starrfire

Good morning, charlie and happy cow! Today is Sunday – FOOTBALL!! Have a good day, y'all and play nice! :)

September 25, 2011 at 11:31 am | Report abuse |
  110. charlie crack

You're a chump....yall love talkin bout me even when not on blog....haters! Haa haaaa

September 25, 2011 at 10:52 am | Report abuse |
  111. charlie crack

I will say that whoever @moondancer is having debate w/ over politics, "she handled your a** bro"...leave @fix,starrfire,alecia, josie etc alone....what did they do to you? Have some respect, be polite....back to work. Why don't you trolls find a job.....be safe, be good...deuces!

September 25, 2011 at 10:50 am | Report abuse |
  112. Oh @charlie crack

Two weeks wasn't long enough,you and your hos need to stay away.It's been nice not hearing about the weather in Texas,I live in a state we've got weather to so stfu.

September 25, 2011 at 10:45 am | Report abuse |
  113. Happy Cow

moooooo. it blocked Happy cows nice post twice. happy sunday anyways. moooooooo. : )

September 25, 2011 at 10:16 am | Report abuse |
  114. charlie crack

But, as always. Just treat the ladies with respect. If you wana be rude to someone bring it to me....shows you're weak though. Want some come get some....SAPS!

September 25, 2011 at 10:01 am | Report abuse |
  115. tyree

be nice like us black folk

September 25, 2011 at 10:00 am | Report abuse |
  116. charlie crack

I haven't said anything in weeks, too busy at work and life....yall relax....stop bringin' my name in it...just please be nice to the ladies....be safe, be good...

September 25, 2011 at 9:58 am | Report abuse |
  117. Thomas R.

Idiots going after one another throats like a bunch of wolves. not just on this blog but others. who is turning against who and dont even have real facts that the person they're going after is really making the comments. never seen a bunch of fools as i've seen on here.

September 25, 2011 at 9:20 am | Report abuse |
  118. People

Behave.

September 25, 2011 at 8:36 am | Report abuse |
  119. elle fud

gweneth's husbwand dwusn't wook wike the dwyest wone in the woom. aaaaaaaahhh.

September 25, 2011 at 5:49 am | Report abuse |
  120. omg people

Don't you sleep? You're up all night trolling and being mean to one another. Adults...more like kids (bullies) in a palyground. Who's fighting for the same swing. The sad thing is, you don't have a clue who is troll or not. Who is hijacking ppl's name and making everyone turn against each other. Y'all (most of you anyway) sad. Yes, hate me for my comment. Seem to be something y'all are good at. Hating anyone for their comments, good or bad. Good day to y'all.

September 25, 2011 at 5:11 am | Report abuse |
  121. Roflmao

yous r so full of it at not even Lavonya's remarks getting to any of yous...roflmao!! poor lavonya wanted 2 start a race war n cant even have 1...lmao!! this poor fool even tried on several blogs n i dont think got s*!t..lol. bet luck next time lavonya

September 25, 2011 at 4:06 am | Report abuse |
  122. WHO CARES!!!!!

Y'All IDIOTS!!!! CH***T Y'ALL ACT LIKE 2 YR OLDS!

September 25, 2011 at 3:59 am | Report abuse |
  123. Tin Tin

+This blog started off good + until FIX IN TX came on. +Another Charlie Crack+. Everyone came on and had fun+. Even Moondancer and the repub guy didn't make things bad+. FIX you are the next charlie crack+. Maybe you are him +. night y'all

September 25, 2011 at 3:26 am | Report abuse |
  124. @Josie

Just asking...but y would u want 2 be part of that group? U seem 2 b cool on your own. Y change that? I'm just asking. I'm not attacking u. Thought u were cool until now.

September 25, 2011 at 3:10 am | Report abuse |
    • Josie

I thought it would be better to just be nice without all the drama, what's wrong with saying hi to people? I wouldn't say I'm apart of "the group".(because I don't know them.) but if someone is kind to me why not show the same respect back. That's the problem with the world today too much hate.

September 25, 2011 at 4:25 am | Report abuse |
  125. well i dont know about the rest of yous

But i was just flossing and my f***ing cap came flying out of my mouth and down the drain.

September 25, 2011 at 3:01 am | Report abuse |
  126. Random Troll

My prepaid minutes are low I won't be able to get on the Internet until next week.

September 25, 2011 at 2:40 am | Report abuse |
  127. Visitor

Whats ramdom mean? You like ramming dom d1cks down ur throat. Learn to spell ur name next time.

September 25, 2011 at 2:33 am | Report abuse |
  128. Ramdom Troll

Blue line...moondancer, mad, evel...no he -evel- is not on ur team as u would like to think .....he has more class than that.......i know all about the blue line tricks.......haha look at all u b!otches just spendin ur nights tryin to figure me n the rest of us out....would love to sit here n play w fools all night but i will have to say bye for now... C u next week.....promise.....hand on bible swear.....right fix......lol

September 25, 2011 at 2:16 am | Report abuse |
    • Josie

I don't care what you say about me, go ahead. :) BRING IT!!! Why leave now, Gemini must be telling the truth lol!

September 25, 2011 at 2:29 am | Report abuse |
  129. Gemini

@Random Loser I see why your so angry but it's really simple just come out of the closet.

September 25, 2011 at 2:10 am | Report abuse |
  130. Ramdom Troll

ha ha ha..charlie crack is in the house!! Hit a nerve on the fix sensation...lol. oh..she cant fight her battles but she sure can go after other ppl and troll on them. @josie r u really a female? from all ur comments u come of as a butch. let me guess....u r a big fat azz lezbo. real ladies, no matter how angry they get n talk nasty ...1 can still tell they're female. u just seem to be very angry. did mommy used u as a money making thing n have men do bad stuff to u w u were young.? did daddy do things to u when u were young? i feel sorry for u kid. no wonder u r acting out.

September 25, 2011 at 2:05 am | Report abuse |
  131. @random troll

STFu and GET LOST!!!!!!!!

September 25, 2011 at 1:34 am | Report abuse |
  132. @connie and josie

Yes i know im doing it.. as so is ...she and so r you two losers..lol. just making a point. darn b!tches really know how to take a bait.. josie..ur next to be troll b0tch...just a matter of time. im just getting starting on this almight, my $h!t dont stink.. ... fix...

September 25, 2011 at 1:29 am | Report abuse |
    • Random troll

Sorry but I have to start fights where there are none, clearly I'm a loser living in moms basement with nothing better to do.

September 25, 2011 at 2:05 am | Report abuse |
  133. Satan

@random troll..thanks for putting that god ridicuious b!otch in her place. That biotch is really feeding the fire. one comment after another. watch out...she'll leave another one soon with more to follow. Must the wife of charlie crack.

September 25, 2011 at 12:06 am | Report abuse |
  134. Random Troll

@fix-get of the blog and go back to the bible. not a bad thing. plz go to matthew 5:39 ...in case u dont know that verse..its where Jesus says bout turing the other cheek. YOU SHOULD TRY IT ..

September 24, 2011 at 10:50 pm | Report abuse |
  135. Random Troll

No double standards. for some1 that goes to church u sure put ur 2 cents in a lot so to say. u sure not doing what Christ would do. U just like stiring the fire dont u?. just saying my piece. i am allow to do so aren't i ..or do u really think u own my opinion, my thoughts as well as this blog?

September 24, 2011 at 10:34 pm | Report abuse |
  136. Just saying

God needs to clean house. not saying this about anyone on here but theirs just to much peeps in the world and not enough jobs etc. god must be sleeping. he needs to do a spring cleaning n if that means me to go w it then so be it....2 much peeps 2 much peeps

September 24, 2011 at 10:24 pm | Report abuse |
  137. FIX IN TX

I have no doubt that @MoonDancer can handle herself. I believe what @Josie and myself are trying to do is tell @jb2817 that he needs to be on the Political Ticker and not on the Marquee Blog. Trolls get mad when we go on and on but not about this guy. We are communicating our personal stuff elsewhere. We still say hi to people because we are friendly. Is this some double standard going on here?

September 24, 2011 at 9:48 pm | Report abuse |
  138. Random Troll

@Josie-I think moondancer can handle her own battles...... Thats whats so annoying w/sum of you ppl. You make it worse 4 the person tht u r defending n make 1 look weak.

September 24, 2011 at 9:31 pm | Report abuse |
  139. ha ha

Moondancer got herself a honey..ha ha. Doesn't internet fighting get you all...ummm like gillian..you want to sweat in a good way..lmao! I just had a sweaty workout myself and in nice mode..lol. I got beaten around in a good way...lmao.

September 24, 2011 at 7:19 pm | Report abuse |
  140. @moondancer

I'm not a republican. I am a realist who uses logic & facts to make my decisions. You have proven yourself to be another liberal stooge who has no clue what a bad person you voted for. I pity you and your lack of brains. I'm done with you.

September 24, 2011 at 6:21 pm | Report abuse |
  141. FIX IN TX

Regarding Gwyneth Paltrow's seat saver ~ maybe he was getting all hot and bothered about who he was saving the seat for! @Gillian Rose ~ why waste sweat on something that isn't pleasurable? You go Girl!!! Regarding Minka Kelly ~ Is she trying to tell us that she is that d*amn ugly that she needs all that plastic surgery? @charlie, MoonDancer, starrfire, josie, karen, marny, BV, Mr. Ed, evel, mad, mario, Elvis, alecia, fernace, Happy Cow, vacationing Peace, and anyone I forgot ~ hope y'all are having great weekends!!! Hope y'all football teams win tomorrow!!! Texas Rangers became the AL West Division Champions yesterday! Hooray!!! Way to go!!!

September 24, 2011 at 5:55 pm | Report abuse |
  142. FIX IN TX

@jb2817 ~ This is an entertainment blog NOT A POLITICAL BLOG. CNN has a POLITICAL blog under the name of POLITICAL TICKER. Please use it to express your political views in the future because this is not the right forum!

September 24, 2011 at 5:45 pm | Report abuse |
  143. PhilG.

Hey,Gwenny,that was'nt sweat.

Call me when your 'visitor' does'nt visit.

You shoulda wore the panties.

September 24, 2011 at 3:57 pm | Report abuse |
  144. LAVONYA

I sent that email address my order. Still aint sent me no greens or malt liquor yet. Laws you white peoples r slow.

September 24, 2011 at 3:09 pm | Report abuse |
  145. LAVONYA

You white peoples get on my m fing nerves. I gonna go get me some m fing malt liquor.

September 24, 2011 at 3:06 pm | Report abuse |
  146. Roy C. Meyers

It's the weekend and I don't want to talk polotics @Gillian Rose seems to have started hers out well.Girl you know what's up. lol

September 24, 2011 at 2:39 pm | Report abuse |
  147. FIX IN TX

@itsamemario ~ the dummy email address is: ch_crack@yahoo.com. We'll be looking for ya there. There are several of us and the friendships developed are phenomenal!!!

September 24, 2011 at 2:30 pm | Report abuse |
  148. MoonDancer

Oh, really! Influenced by Muslims? I think somebody watches too much Fox news, and listens too much to Rush & Glenn Beck! So, the alternative, we should vote for a party that wants to get rid of Social Sec. & medicare. Get rid of the EPA, so big business can pollute the air and the ground water, even more than do already. How about unemployment? I'll bet you want to get rid of that, too. I'm sure millions of Americans that depend on it would disagree! How about tax cuts on the rich? I'll bet you are against that, too. I could go on and on! Hey, don't vote for him! That's your right as an American citizen. Don't spout your republican rhetoric to me. I do follow politics very closely.

September 24, 2011 at 2:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • Get Real

If you really followed politics closely, you wouldn't believe all those left-wing nutjob talking points you spout. I used to respect you. Now I see you for the ignorant liberal you really are.

September 25, 2011 at 7:59 am | Report abuse |
  149. @moondancer

the facts are: He grew up influenced by socialists and muslims. He has never run a business, his only experience has been in politics. He has proven himself to be ant-capitalist. Everyone I know that voted for him now wish they could change their minds.

September 24, 2011 at 1:34 pm | Report abuse |
  150. Happy Cow

MOOOOOO It is happy weekend time : ) We hope everyones will be tooooo happy ; ) mooooooo : )

September 24, 2011 at 12:02 pm | Report abuse |
  151. MoonDancer

Hey gillian! Good for you, girlfriend! Brings on a whole new meaning to slip & slide! Lol!!

September 24, 2011 at 11:47 am | Report abuse |
  152. MoonDancer

Hey mario-glad to see you back! How are you? Got your issues taken care of? Have a good weekend!

September 24, 2011 at 11:42 am | Report abuse |
  153. itsamemario

i have returned..to say pam am looks boring. and sweaty seats give rashes. hey all, how goes it. im still chillin with me n my echoes so thats me. ill hit the dummy email when i can remember the name. later all..

September 24, 2011 at 11:29 am | Report abuse |
  154. starrfire

Good morning, peeps! It's a gloomy, rainy day here... Shout-outs to moondancer, fix, BV, alecia, fernace, charlie, mario, happy cow, madrapper, Elvis & mr ed. Hope y'all are enjoying your weekend. Peace, hope you're enjoying your vacation.. but it's been long enough so get back soon lol I agree with your girls, a sweaty seat is nasty.. ewwww!! That's why they have disinfect spray & paper towels at the gym. Y'all have a good day & play nice! :)

September 24, 2011 at 10:37 am | Report abuse |
  155. MoonDancer

Nothing got done, due to the fact that the republicans filibustered everything that came to the senate! Check out the facts!

September 24, 2011 at 10:13 am | Report abuse |
  156. jb2817

@moondancer. The messiah had two and half years with a super majority and got nothing done still waiting on a budget btw. Face it kid obama is a stain

September 24, 2011 at 10:06 am | Report abuse |
  157. Gillian Rose

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha you guys are so funny,Now I myself love sweat were I live it's been so humid. last night my man came in from playing some basket ball I had the air conditioner off for hours,I poured us a drink we got naked got on the floor and got sweaty as h*ll.Yea sweat is good.

September 24, 2011 at 10:02 am | Report abuse |
  158. MoonDancer

Good morning everybody! Hey Elvis-we know that wasn't you. I like your comments, make me chuckle! Evil- you have really been cracking me up lately, too-too funny! Paltrow may be a diva, but sitting in a sweaty seat is just plain nasty. Sending howdy's to all my buddies, Fix, Starrfire, B.V., Alecia, Fernace, Josie, Charlie, Mario (where have you been?), Mad, Mr. Ed-(you don't seem very happy lately, not sure when you or a troll!), Elvis, Evil, & I'm sure I've left out somebody (sorry). Happy Cow- sunshine & good grazing to you! Wishing you all a great weekend! Have fun everybody!

September 24, 2011 at 9:21 am | Report abuse |
  159. @jb2817

Don't you really mean the republicans! The do nothing party! Go have yourself a cup of tea!

September 24, 2011 at 8:52 am | Report abuse |
  160. jb2817

Also while the few of us who have jobs where working, obama destroyed just a little bit more of our economy

September 24, 2011 at 8:43 am | Report abuse |
  161. @fake elvis

Anyone can tell you're not me. A real Southern Gentleman doesn't talk to ladies like that.

September 24, 2011 at 7:51 am | Report abuse |
  162. @Fake~Beautiful Vixen

Lol.....hate to disappoint you but I'm not gay. Seriously if I was, I won't go with just any random chick. I would want a playboy centerfold. Yes...she would have to be smoking hot.

September 24, 2011 at 12:14 am | Report abuse |
  163. FIX IN TX

Meant to say Also instead of Aleriso ~ Ooops!

September 24, 2011 at 12:10 am | Report abuse |
  164. Beautiful Vixen

HELLO BABY. ANY HOT LESBIAN LOVIN GOIN ON TONITE ?

September 23, 2011 at 11:39 pm | Report abuse |
  165. FIX IN TX

Aleriso, I am so sick and tired that EVERY station in America has to run commercials for PanAm! Let it air commercials on the channel it and some of the other channels the parent company owns. That would provide a commercial more than sufficent air time

September 23, 2011 at 11:37 pm | Report abuse |
  166. Elvis

@all you lezbien babies. Dont ya wnat a hunk a hunk o burnin love? Me and Tracie are goin out tonight. A Paintin the town brown. She wants my dooooodoooo a flowin so she wont have no lezbeeezn frown.

September 23, 2011 at 11:28 pm | Report abuse |
  167. FIX IN TX

@Fernace ~ I understand totally!!! You go girl!!!!!

September 23, 2011 at 11:23 pm | Report abuse |
  168. fernace

I guess I'm a diva too! I hate to sit on a sweaty bus seat, or worse, having to sit next to some1 who's sweaty & stinky! I don't care that it's 107 in the shade & they had to wait 40 minutes for the bus! That's the kinda bit.ch diva I am! Lol!!

September 23, 2011 at 9:50 pm | Report abuse |
  169. Gwyneth is a Diva

isn't it the seat filler's job to wipe the sweat off the seat before the b!tch... I mean diva sits her pretty lil hiney down?

September 23, 2011 at 9:43 pm | Report abuse |
  170. no class

Item said she got there a minute before showtime.if you cut it that close Gwyneth,you have no one to blame but yourself.next time get there earlier.

September 23, 2011 at 9:35 pm | Report abuse |
  171. ~Slightly*Scandalous~

Lol..that must have been one sweaty person. I used to somewhat like her at first but not anymore. Yes, she does come off as being snooty. She sends off "I'm better than you" vibe.

September 23, 2011 at 8:21 pm | Report abuse |
  172. Gwyneth is a Diva

Of course in old Latin, "Diva" means "b!tch"

September 23, 2011 at 7:44 pm | Report abuse |
  173. Anomic Office Drone

Poor little Gwyneth. I can see it now, "This chair is sweaty. Someone send me a peasant to sit on but not a sweaty one."

September 23, 2011 at 7:39 pm | Report abuse |
  174. Evel Knievel

I'd love to rub a wet rag of ball sweat on that snooty b1tch.

September 23, 2011 at 7:34 pm | Report abuse |
  175. Tommy Chong

fwwwwt! Cough, cough! FIRSTY, Man!

September 23, 2011 at 6:04 pm | Report abuse |