Prince Jackson to make first solo appearance in Berlin
Prince Jackson, third from left, attends an event honoring his late father Michael in Los Angeles with his sister, brother and aunt.
September 23rd, 2011

Prince Jackson to make first solo appearance in Berlin

Michael Jackson’s kids are growing up! Eldest child Prince Michael, 14, will be traveling to Berlin in November for a charity auction, reports People.

At the November 10 event, Prince will walk the red carpet, then present his dad's handwritten composition of the hit song "Bad" for sale “on stage surrounded by children,” a spokesperson for the event tells People.

The manuscript will be auctioned off to aid the Tribute to Bambi foundation, which supports organizations in Germany that aid disadvantaged kids. The late King of Pop was a supporter.

If you’re a wealthy Michael Jackson fan, you can bid on “Bad” before November 10 at unitedcharity.com.

Michael's mother Katherine, 81, is now the legal guardian to Prince Michael, his sister Paris, 13, and brother Blanket, 10. But grandma’s sitting this one out – Prince will attend the event without family members. The teen won’t be headed to Germany alone, however - a source tells People that he will have an entourage.

In 2002, 5-year-old Prince Michael went to Berlin for the same charity event, staying at the Adlon Hotel with his father and siblings. This was the visit when MJ notoriously dangled baby Blanket over a fourth floor hotel balcony.

1. Dépannage informatique paris

certainly like your web-site but you need to test the spelling on quite a few of your posts. Many of them are rife with spelling issues and I to find it very troublesome to inform the reality nevertheless I will certainly come again again.

June 7, 2012 at 10:43 pm | Report abuse |
  2. This information is very useful, interesting and unique in nature. You have hit on some seriously solid points upon which I can relate. I really like your style and thank you for this great content.

You completed certain fine points there. I did a search on the topic and found most persons will consent with your blog.

December 3, 2011 at 11:45 am | Report abuse |
  3. Harrison Brisco

I like this snare site exceedingly much so much fantastic info . “Fate adopts your relations, you adopt your companions.” by Jacques Delille.

October 5, 2011 at 12:29 am | Report abuse |
  4. The Governor

Courtney, if I were you I would construct my thoughts far more carefully. 1. I am a black male, so no I do not have a KKK meeting to attend. 2. Your reply for me to kill myself was asinine at best. 3. I have a PhD so I am more than at your level. And, 4. I was simply pointing out the more stupid conspiracy theories printed by our beloved press in the past, typically the weirder magazines. (also- the statements made by the governor two spots prior to this were not mine)

September 26, 2011 at 3:44 am | Report abuse |
  5. tyree

you racist be a loosin
    not funny or amusin
    whether black or whether white
    these kids be allright
    word

September 25, 2011 at 3:25 pm | Report abuse |
  6. The Governor

@courtney you are just another dumb b!tch. the country has gone downhill fast since we gave women the right to vote. only men know what the he11 is going on.

September 25, 2011 at 12:53 pm | Report abuse |
  7. courtney

.@the governor You are so damn dumb and stupid to refer to a human being as a alien You are not even on my level please do us all a favor go kill yourself I must have struck a nerve for u to lash out at me like that, but I'm going to defend myself don't you have a KKK rally to attend? .If all racist drop dead maybe the world will be a better place . Not all white people are racist but I hate bigots to me they are like the dirt on bottom of my shoes. no need to reply I said what I had to say I'm done .

September 25, 2011 at 10:30 am | Report abuse |
  8. courtney

@the governor your words mean nothing to me just full of BS just shut up already racist

September 25, 2011 at 9:56 am | Report abuse |
  9. The Governor

Courtney, just because some ideas are given that go against your ideas, that doesn't mean that you need to begin dissecting every thought trying to somehow make those ideals into racial bigotry. Dear, sometimes it is through those very attempts where we find the true racial attacks. So please, try being cognizant of what you're reading and end these unwarranted offenses against those who have decided that this person was not truly noble, but rather a pain in the @$$ of society. Thank You!

September 25, 2011 at 2:28 am | Report abuse |
  10. The Governor

Carol.....I thank you immensely. Now we know that it is the jury that has poor Michael's nose. Now I can sit and ponder the more dire question: was Michael really an alien from Mars, or was he the love child of a chihuahua and Jesse Jackson? Hmmmmm

September 25, 2011 at 2:13 am | Report abuse |
  11. courtney

I'm so over this( 1st )Klein is such a lair first he says his the dad and then he turns around and says he's not well which is it?( 2nd) where the proof he donated sperm? if he wanted to get his hands on prince and paris he would have fought like crazy jeez Larry Birkhead meant every word he said that he is the dad of Dannielynn and fought to get her so what stopping? Klein oh yeah b/c he refused to take a paternity test but Birkhead did (.3rd) I didn't see anybody else backing up his stories especially the birth mother which the media I cant believe scooped that low and fake an interview of her saying mike wasn't the father and she didn't want them which her lawyer confirm michael was the bio dad and those bogus claims was fake. This is all about racism and hate .... he looks just like Michael the face and body gives it all anyway the media started these bogus rumors about these kids paternity all just to get people to believe mike hated his race well that's not true . Keep on hatin I seen countless of biracial people with their skin white as snow that has a black parent ever seen that movie Skin about this lady in South Africa was born to two white parents and she came out black!!!!!!!!! meaning her white parents has black in them some where in their family background her name Sandra Laing a true story and perfect example that shows there are no rules when it comes to genetics . So keep telling yourselves that all biracial people comes out a certain way knock yourselves out Michael Jackson is the bio dad of all three kids love it or hate it you guys are nothing but a bunch of pathetic close mined racist hateful jerks , I really don't care what you call me b/c you are still pathetic no matter what you say.

September 25, 2011 at 1:03 am | Report abuse |
  12. Troglodyte

I see you looked up the definition, Jamie. Why so defensive? Now if you'll excuse me, I have a beachparty to go to.

September 24, 2011 at 7:14 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Troglodyte

Said the expert who got the information straight from Hearsay and rag papers.

September 24, 2011 at 5:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jamie

To whom do you speak Trog.....thine own self? Since a troglodyte is a member of a prehistoric race of people that lived in caves, holes and dens or since it has also been a term used to describe a person who is a recluse, a brute, ill-mannered or simply out-of-date.....to whom is your comment aimed at? I don't think you are so old to be prehistoric so maybe you are just rude and ill mannered?

September 24, 2011 at 5:44 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Elvis

I'm the King, baby! MJ was the Prince of Pop. Big difference.

September 24, 2011 at 1:40 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Jenny

Nice to see the kids doing well. God bless them. And may their father rest in peace. The world's a darker place without him. Long Live The KING.

September 24, 2011 at 1:03 pm | Report abuse |
  16. STFU

THIS IS NOT BLANKET! Blanket (Real Name: Prince Michael II [NOT BLANKET]) is the youngest son. Blanket was the one that was held over the balcony. This kid (Prince) was 5 at the time.

September 24, 2011 at 10:18 am | Report abuse |
  17. BigWillieStyles

Blogging is really becoming a waste of space, completely saturated with idiots, clowns, racists and the emotionally needy. Sheesh.

September 24, 2011 at 9:32 am | Report abuse |
  18. Carol

You (if you have half a brain) know that they are NOT MJ's biological kids. I certainly feel bad for them but hope that when they get older and the grandma dies they get out from under the Jackson grasp and are able to be managed by someone honest who will show them they can have a normal life away from the Jackson freaks. I think now they are nothing more than moneybags for the freaks. I hope there were arrangements made by the freak MJ for the kids to know who their actual biological parents were....I know I would want to know for medical reasons.

September 24, 2011 at 9:31 am | Report abuse |
  19. Sandra

oh my gosh people...these are children(rich or poor) not responsible for their parents wrongs or right..leave them be

September 24, 2011 at 6:14 am | Report abuse |
  20. The Governor

Sadly, we find that prince has Michael's eyes, and Blanket has Michael's mouth. Now who do you suppose has his nose? Oh, the dermitologist.

September 24, 2011 at 3:30 am | Report abuse |
    • Carol

Governor......his nose fell off in court......don't you remember the picture. He wore the mask and the judge made him take it off and his nose was missing. LMAO.......funniest thing I ever saw.........LMAO...

September 24, 2011 at 3:57 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Elvis

yeah bayby. thats why i wanta blanket on me.

September 23, 2011 at 11:34 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Evel Knievel

Instead of taking after his dad and molesting kids, Prince is going on tour and letting men molest him instead. Kinda a cool take off on the Jackson family traditions. Updated!

September 23, 2011 at 7:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • Cassandra

It's sad world where completely ignorant fools reside in this world....

Anyway, good for Prince. His daddy will be proud.

September 24, 2011 at 12:54 am | Report abuse |
  23. SKY

FACT: CLASSIC CASE OF SELF-HATE.......
    NOT ONE OF THESE KIDS LOOK LIKE HIM.
    HE HATED HIS COLOR- THIS IS THE TRUTH
    AND THE PROOF IS HIS CHILDREN!

September 23, 2011 at 7:28 pm | Report abuse |
  24. @Elvis

Lol..actually the person I'm thinking of, won't use doo doo anyway. I "think" he may use ho ~ mo...lol.

September 23, 2011 at 6:37 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Mrs. M

Does anyone else think about what those children are going to go through when their grandmother dies? I hope she will have time to teach them what's important before they're left without her to guide them.

September 23, 2011 at 6:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • Carol

Yes, Mrs, M.......that is what I wonder. Since the grandmother is elderly....I hope the trustees of the estate are not some money grubbing baztards who will steal and cheat to take everything from the kids. It seems to me they are an ATM for most of the remaining Jacksons anyway, especially the old man. None of them, with the exception of Janet, seem to be capable of making a dime on talent, and I use the word TALENT loosely when I speak of Janet. It would be nice to know if the biological parents of the children were in any way ever able to be in touch with them. I know I read once that the 3rd child, the one they call Blanket, was carried to term by a women of South American heritage, but nothing was said of who the father may have been, unlike the other two. I just hope they will have a wonderful bright future..........away from that freakish family.

September 24, 2011 at 4:08 pm | Report abuse |
  26. @Fake ~ Beautiful Vixen

Lol... @Elvis..I think I know who you are..lol

September 23, 2011 at 6:00 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Elvis

Lay blanket lay. Lay across my big brass bayed.

September 23, 2011 at 5:10 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Elvis

Dont be worried about the Blanket. He can keep me warm anytime.

September 23, 2011 at 5:07 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Beautiful Vixen

MICHAELS GHOST IS GOING TO BE IN THE NEW GHOSTBUSTERS MOVIE.

September 23, 2011 at 5:03 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Elvis

I wonder if Prince is like his dad? Does he want a HUNK A HUNK OF BURNIN LOVE?

September 23, 2011 at 4:58 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Got Good Sense

We humans make a big deal about anything These kids and LaToya love publicity. We ALL know and they certainly know they were never Michael's biological kids. They will forever play this for all it's worth. I think it is a shame that Michael left fortunes to Debbie Rowe and the Dermatologist Kids. I feel sorry for Blanket who does not know his parentage. Michael lied a couple of thime to Bashir about him.

September 23, 2011 at 4:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jessy, Sweden

Oh, you know them, and they told you and you believed them! And you must be an expert in DNA and genetics as well!

Well, than you must know that genes does not make you a parent (it is not that I am saying they do not have MJs DNA. I do not know that an I am not that ignorant to claim that I can judge someones DNA).

Get life!!! Go out and have fun for a change!

September 24, 2011 at 6:41 am | Report abuse |
    • Jenny

You're an idiot and shouldn't breed.

September 24, 2011 at 1:00 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Jermaine

What choo talkin bout, foo ?

September 23, 2011 at 4:26 pm | Report abuse |
  33. tracie

I smell dirty diapers.

September 23, 2011 at 4:09 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Tom

lol haters here as usual. stay mad..these kids are already billionares and richer than any of you will ever be.

September 23, 2011 at 3:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • Richard Fore

@Tom, no worries Tom, we hate you too, your mama is ugly & your wifes been sleeping with your dog.

September 23, 2011 at 3:56 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Elvis

Hard to believe MJ was once my son-in-law, haha. That means these are my grandkids-in-law. Weird, no wonder I had to leave the building.

September 23, 2011 at 3:47 pm | Report abuse |
  36. prez

Look at the kid named blanket, he looks like a miniature, only 4 years younger than prince but half his size. The chick looks like she could grow into a hottie.

September 23, 2011 at 3:45 pm | Report abuse |
  37. jeff

Im sorry. I reread the article. He is blankets older brother. Cool.

September 23, 2011 at 3:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • Carol

Prince Michael Jackson I
      Paris Katherine Jackson
      Prince Michael Jackson II

September 24, 2011 at 4:50 pm | Report abuse |
  38. jeff

Was he the little fella that was nicknamed blanket? The one Mikey made wear a mask all the time? Hope he is doing ok.

September 23, 2011 at 3:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • John

Not his nickname; "Blanket": is his actual, real name.

September 23, 2011 at 10:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • Carol

Whacko Jacko had Debbie Rowe artificially inseminated, possibly through IVF, in 1996. She gave birth to Prince Michael Jackson I, in February in 1997. The second child, also conceived by IVF, Paris Katherine Jackson was born on April 3, 1998.
      He went on to 'sire'... (yeah right)....a third child – Prince Michael II, known as Blanket – by an unnamed surrogate. Some say the biological mother is a Mexican woman and some say it is a Norwegian lady. My vote would be with the Mexican lady because of the dark straight hair, the skin tone and the dark eyes. He looks more Latino to me than Nordic. At least the first two know who their mother is altho she says she doesn't know who the donor was......but poor Blanket probably doesn't have any idea who his parents are. How selfish MJ was. A true Whacko.

September 24, 2011 at 4:47 pm | Report abuse |