'Jersey Shore': The new Ron and Sam
September 23rd, 2011

'Jersey Shore': The new Ron and Sam

In an attempt to keep us around during the new fall TV season, “Jersey Shore” pulled out all the stops on Thursday night.

OK, not really. They did, however, show us footage of Snooki exposing her (blurred out) lady parts at a club. Like we’ve never seen that before.

Good thing Snooks wasn’t injured in that car crash from last episode or she might not have been able to dance around while simultaneously hiking her skirt up over her bum. (Ladies, don’t only try this at home.)

In all seriousness, we’re glad Snooki was unharmed and allowed to stay in Italy. Jionni, who was planning to visit her in Florence, was glad, too.

After finding out that Roger couldn’t get off work to visit (he was supposed to travel with Jionni), JWoww requested a girls’ night. So the girls - minus Snooki - went out for a drama-free evening of fun. (Side note: Why did Roger sound so shady and apathetic on the phone?)

The boys went out, too. MVP + Ronnie = Mr. VP. Noted.

Snooki, who stayed home alone, got a surprise visitor later in the evening. It’s Britney, b---h (sorry, I had to). As a prank, Snooks lets her in and told her to make herself at home in The Situation’s bed.

Snooki’s exchange with Brit in the confessional was one of the better parts of the episode. (Dear Britney, Snooki made you look dumb. Think about that.)

Unfortunately, when Sitch brought home a new girl, Snooki’s plan backfired. It's like Sitch says, when you’ve already got a bun in the oven, there’s no need to warm up another one.

Other than the fact that phrase is more commonly used to denote that someone is with child, Sitch makes a good point. (Speaking of children: Snooki needs to stop talking about having Jionni’s cute, tan babies. While their little meatball family would undoubtedly make for an entertaining spin-off, I’m not sure America is ready for Snooki to procreate.)

When Jionni finally makes it to Florence, he and Snooks decide to forgo a traditional touristy itinerary for a more “Jersey Shore”-type vacay: Time to hit the club.

But after watching Snooki’s public strip show, Jionni bolts. He eventually wanders back to the "Shore" house that night, but only to get his suitcase and leave again. Not sure where he’s headed, but there’s a good chance he'll make it back - considering they're still together.

During their fight, the rest of the cast dubbed Snooki and Jionni the new Ron and Sammi. Not to downplay their issues, but Snooki's temper tantrum was unlike anything I've ever seen. And I've watched this show since its first season.

What did you think of last night’s episode?

Post by:
Filed under: Jersey Shore • TV recaps

1. Sam

i love how you guys get off by attacking one person just because you have people commenting about one girl trashing her doesnt give you the right to do so. grow up. btw jersey shore moi bueno.

October 13, 2011 at 11:10 pm | Report abuse |
  2. csr

r y sure ?

CSR

October 7, 2011 at 3:05 am | Report abuse |
  3. jabba the hut

Yes i agree it is entertainment watching a house full of young italians who have drug and alcohol issues. not to mention some sort of mental issues. The lack of morality is screwing up kids, but this group of freaks found a nitch where they can line their pockets.. and the morons at MTV screw up our society more and also make quite a bit of money. I agree sitch swings the bat both ways. and vinnie and greaseball ronnie do the roids.. and yes ronnie has roid rage in his pants.. .all 3 inches. at first I did not like roger. but u know I can't blame the guy for cashing in.. His chick is a walking ATM machine with big boobs.. an italians dreams.. That leaves snookie.. Ya I have to agree with her guy -- she is a little pig... I hate to see what she looks like in 10 years!

October 5, 2011 at 1:40 pm | Report abuse |
  4. karley breaux

wow i love jersey shore

October 4, 2011 at 1:20 pm | Report abuse |
  5. My guilty pleasure

This show is my guilty pleasure... it's a train wreck.... (or in this case a car wreck) you can't help but watch <3

October 3, 2011 at 5:37 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Jay Reece

There's nothing wrong with cigarettes, you're ridiculous ! Grow up and say hello to 2011. You make me sick, go back to third grade learn your grammar and spelling. Wait do you know what school is lol?

October 1, 2011 at 5:05 am | Report abuse |
  7. danny bonaduce

can you blame that 3 foot de`go freak Jianni leaving that little pig after she lifted her dress. Notice on after hours paulie and steroid freak vinnie were patting the little pig for lifting her dress, that cause they smoke dick`s on the side and they don't date chicks with class

September 30, 2011 at 5:45 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Guest

I could jack off in my own diarrhea and produce more intelligent entertainment

September 29, 2011 at 7:25 am | Report abuse |
  9. Superhiro

Idaho. No I not. I not a ho.

September 23, 2011 at 4:31 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Tatiana

They're still together? Correct me if I'm wrong but on the preview for next week's episode I could have sworn they showed Snooki in bed with Vinny.

September 23, 2011 at 4:22 pm | Report abuse |
  11. K-Man

I bet you smoke meth but you don't hear me judging

September 23, 2011 at 4:18 pm | Report abuse |
  12. katieeee

I love jersey shore!!!!

September 23, 2011 at 3:46 pm | Report abuse |
  13. julie

Lisa, I could'nt agree more. Especially since half the people who comment on here are illiterate and aren't even from the east coast

September 23, 2011 at 3:45 pm | Report abuse |
  14. lisa

i love how idiots come on here and read articles about shows they supposedly hate and take time out of their day to actually comment on whats written. get a life. no one is forcing the show upon you!!

September 23, 2011 at 3:42 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Breezy

Barf.

September 23, 2011 at 3:20 pm | Report abuse |
  16. LoJenk

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esg1A7Bq1hY&w=640&h=390]

September 23, 2011 at 3:01 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Cora LDS

I herd you people like to throw doodoo turdz up in the air and catch them on your mouths.

September 23, 2011 at 2:58 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Cora LDS

I fling doodoo on you you. Dang doodoo eaters. I bet yall dont even watch the Jersey Shore.

September 23, 2011 at 2:52 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Abraham

They speaketh not the truth. The fournicators. For they shalt be judgedth for their blasphemy and wickedness. Lo unto thee who lieth down with the orange ones. Thy offspring will be of the loompa and candymaking shalt be their profession.

September 23, 2011 at 2:34 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Mandy

I think that they are worser than Ron and Sam! I liked it how her Boyfriend Jionni broke up with Snooki also I loved how Sam and Jenny consoled Snooki. I think that Jionni is way better off with out Snooki! They make Italians look bad. Which I am half Italian!

September 23, 2011 at 2:28 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Rich

damn Cora! you sound hot...if you're ever in nyc and need to get your freak on with a heathen...I'm here for you! prrr...

uh, wait, if they don't allow garbage like this to be shown in utah, how are you aware of this show?

September 23, 2011 at 2:23 pm | Report abuse |
  22. lol

CORA is a troll ppl...im sure he is just causing trouble.

September 23, 2011 at 2:23 pm | Report abuse |
  23. ~Slightly*Scandalous~

I don't think Roger is being shady. Maybe it was work related, or, maybe he just doesn't want to be on camera with some of these idiots. I can't blame Jionni for getting mad at Snooki. What man (boy in his case) wants to see his gf acting like a tramp in public. Safe the tramp behavior for the bedroom. After last week and this week, I think both Snooki and Deena are the lowest. They have no respect for themselves...but it's good for laughs though.

September 23, 2011 at 2:20 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Jen

Please learn to spell correctly before you post anything- midjgets, wikidness. Really?

September 23, 2011 at 2:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • larry sands

hey its ok if u dig short italian guys with their short d`icks and swedish penis pumps... I guess that is why u italian chicks are all drunks. u can spell, but your group is nasty

October 7, 2011 at 11:07 am | Report abuse |
  25. Cora LDS

I will pray for you sinners. You lovers of little orange people. If you think they are so grand you should marry one and have little orange babies.

September 23, 2011 at 2:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jayde

Wait...you have Oompah Loompas in Utah?

September 24, 2011 at 7:50 am | Report abuse |
    • Jay Reece

@Cora one question orange people? Spray on tans isn't a sin, let people be who they want and quit with your judging. Didn't god say not to judge anyone? You're breaking your own code now? This is sad something about jersey shore has turned into a F****NG preach festival. That's pathetic, you can't spell, and you don't make any points that make sense?

October 1, 2011 at 5:14 am | Report abuse |
  26. Ashley

Oh, and again, CORA.....why do you even read cnn.com? Maybe you should research a few things on http://www.psychologytoday.com.

September 23, 2011 at 1:53 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Ashley

@CORA....you can judge others all you want, but the fact that you are spending your time writing to others about this show, heathens, sinners and whatever else...and reading about Jersey Shore, you're "morals" would probably tell you not to read so much publicity in general either, now wouldn't it? Jersey Shore may be full of "sinners", drunks, promiscuous individuals, alcohol and cigarettes.....but I'm sure they would judge you less than you judge them. Place your beliefs on things that are more productive than Jersey Shore.

September 23, 2011 at 1:51 pm | Report abuse |
  28. @CORA

Shut up fool. If you are so much better than us bloggers and the cast of NJ, why are you on here? You talk about them being sinners...ummm are you not one for yourself? Oh wait! Let me guess. You high almighty *** walks on water.

September 23, 2011 at 1:49 pm | Report abuse |
  29. JR

The Sitch is a little bit-h. He ran himself into a wall to avoid fighting Ronnie who's a big tough looking dude who fights like a little bit-h. Except for maybe Vinny I'm starting to think the guys on JS might be gay! (not that theirs anything wrong with that).

September 23, 2011 at 1:46 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Benjamin

I agree with you Cora. We live a clean and pure life out here in Utah. You people are just jealous. We are not gonna let your heathen ways corrupt us.

September 23, 2011 at 1:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ha!

Please! You Mormons are just as corrupts as the rest of the world. You just hide your Racism & rampant Pedophilia better then most. The only reason you were allowed to call yourself a religion is because you got rid of Polygamy, which is in the mormon bible, in the 1960's.
      So you can ACT like this show demoralizes and only heathens do this that and the other thing. But seeing as how you watch the show, shows that you are just as "well off" as the rest of the world when it comes to viewing salacious entertainment .

September 23, 2011 at 3:54 pm | Report abuse |
  31. CORA LDS

I HAVE NO FRIENDS AND NO LIFE... I CHOSE TO PRETEND TO BE A MORMON BECAUSE I THOUGHT I COULD GET FRIENDS AND A GOOD HUSBAND... TURNS OUT MY PREVIOUS STATEMENT IS A LIE... I DON'T HAVE A MAN BECAUSE NO ONE WILL DATE ME... I TRIED EHARMONY AND MATCH.COM BUT ENDED UP EMPTY HANDED... PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR BEING SUCH A NUISANCE AND A MISTAKE... CAN'T HELP THAT I GOT DROPPED AS A BABY.

September 23, 2011 at 1:42 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Kelli

@ Cora.....you misspelled wickedness.... just sayin' :)

September 23, 2011 at 1:40 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Kelli

I think Jionni has brainwashed Snooki. Hes manipulative and a straight up ass hole. As far as them being sinners...People that live in glass houses shouldn't cast stones Cora. You're not God and Im sure your far from perfect. If it was such "garbage" you would'nt have waisted your sweet little morman time reading it.

September 23, 2011 at 1:39 pm | Report abuse |
  34. @ CORA LDS

You really have nothing better to do than to troll, don't you?

I bet you don't even live in Utah... probably Idaho or somewhere where you can't make many friends... must stink to be you. Stop pretending to be a psychotic Mormon and start being yourself... a full out loser.

September 23, 2011 at 1:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • K-Man

Well Idaho may have been the wrong area to choose for not having friends lol maybe Montana would be more accurate... or Northern Idaho. Southern Idaho actually has quite a few people and with any redeeming quality you are guaranteed friendship with a lot of people. Just sayin.

September 23, 2011 at 4:17 pm | Report abuse |
  35. CORA LDS

You can just tell they are sinners by looking at em. Orange skinned midjgets all of em. Dang midjgets.

September 23, 2011 at 1:16 pm | Report abuse |
  36. CORA LDS

Im sure glad we dont allow garbage like this to be shown in Utah. We have morals here.

September 23, 2011 at 1:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • Netta

Right ... yall just sleep with your cousins and family members ... lol ...

September 23, 2011 at 1:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • Satan

I have your daughter sending me pictures of her dressed up like snookie.

September 23, 2011 at 3:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • Paloma

you husband is f***king a goat in that barn, why are you reading this stuff if you are so "mormon" ? get a real life -

September 24, 2011 at 11:48 am | Report abuse |
    • its vc

but u came here to comment obviously curiousity got d better of ur "morals" then or is it just that u watch the show as well and wanted to see what peoples reactions were to its recent revelation...for fu*k sake give it a rest HYPOCRITE!!!

September 25, 2011 at 6:54 am | Report abuse |
    • The Procreator

Dude, there's lot you don't get in Utah. Like politics.

September 27, 2011 at 4:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • v

you creep me out

September 29, 2011 at 9:49 am | Report abuse |
    • taytay

u r trash its just a show chill tlking side ways to my fave show!

October 3, 2011 at 12:40 pm | Report abuse |
  37. J

No one wants to see snookis nasty parts. That is way gross.

September 23, 2011 at 1:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • Yolanda Weiner

The entire cast of NJ Shore is trash. The entire cast of Real Housewives of Atlanta is trash.

September 23, 2011 at 2:47 pm | Report abuse |