Doug Hutchison, Courtney Stodden at work on reality show
September 23rd, 2011

Doug Hutchison, Courtney Stodden at work on reality show

It looks like controversial couple Doug Hutchison and Courtney Stodden are looking to join the ranks of Snooki, Speidi and the Kardashians - the two are reportedly working on a reality show.

According to E! News, the 17-year-old bride and her 51-year-old actor husband have a project in the works with Merv Griffin Entertainment and the company’s President of Television Roy Bank. (Bank is behind “Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader?”)

"We are so thrilled that we are in business with Merv Griffin Entertainment and Roy Bank," Doug and Courtney said in a statement. "[Bank] is a delightful man, and we know the show is going to be successful."

The couple hasn't started filming yet, although they do have a name for the show (they’re not sharing).

"It's going to show people what they can teach each other from different generations," Courtney's mom Krista Keller told E! News.

Keller, who signed off on the Vegas marriage when her daughter was 16, is also the couple’s manager.

"They're going to touch on family issues,” Keller continued. “There was a lot of judgment about their marriage from Doug's side of the family, so it will touch on bringing families back together and why it's important to support family members even if you don't agree."

In addition to family issues, the show will also address plastic surgery rumors and the cyber bullying Courtney says she’s been facing.

Courtney and Doug’s show has yet to find a network.

1. Gold price

Pretty component to content. I simply stumbled upon your site and in accession capital to say that I acquire actually enjoyed account your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing for your feeds and even I success you get admission to consistently fast.

September 5, 2012 at 6:22 pm | Report abuse |
  2. دومين مصر

Excellent post. I was checking continuously this blog and I'm impressed! Very helpful info specifically the final section :) I take care of such information much. I was seeking this certain information for a very lengthy time. Thanks and good luck.

September 4, 2012 at 3:43 am | Report abuse |
  3. Bank clerk jobs,Bank Recruitment, Bank Job Openings,Bankjobs india,Bank naukri, India Bank jobs, Bankjob online, Government Bank jobs, Bank jobs in india

Wonderful website. Plenty of useful information here. I am sending it to some pals ans additionally sharing in delicious. And certainly, thank you in your effort!

September 1, 2012 at 6:54 am | Report abuse |
  4. extensiones de cabello

It is appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I've learn this publish and if I may just I want to suggest you few attention-grabbing issues or advice. Perhaps you can write subsequent articles referring to this article. I desire to read even more things about it!

August 31, 2012 at 6:02 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Movie Review

My brother suggested I may like this blog. He was once entirely right. This submit actually made my day. You cann't imagine simply how much time I had spent for this information! Thank you!

August 30, 2012 at 10:16 pm | Report abuse |
  6. herbal remedies

I beloved up to you'll obtain performed proper here. The sketch is tasteful, your authored material stylish. nevertheless, you command get got an impatience over that you would like be handing over the following. sick unquestionably come further until now once more since precisely the similar nearly a lot steadily within case you protect this hike.

August 30, 2012 at 7:04 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Bev

What? Did her mother (Krista) actually say that whatever Courtney does brings number one ratings? If getting her pic taken all the time half naked in ridiculous poses and making an ass out of herself in general brings in number one ratings these days....then she's definitely a winner!

July 3, 2012 at 4:02 am | Report abuse |
  8. Marge Simpson

People should not be directing such hate to such a young girl. She may look older but she is still a young girl. The one who should be blamed is her MOTHER who has steered her the wrong way, encouraged a marriage to a 51 year old man and who is also her BUSINESS MANAGER. Yes, the girl's MOTHER is her MANAGER, which is VERY TELLING. Point the fingers of hate at the right person, her MOTHER who is a mature woman and makes the decisions for her young daughter who relies on and trusts her own mother for guidance.

October 25, 2011 at 4:02 am | Report abuse |
  9. Notacelebworshiper

"The show will be successful"...MAYBE for one or two episodes. Curiosity is what got her "music" video over a million hits. But for DAMN sure I won't be watching!!! This couple embodies EVERYTHING that is wrong with this world.

October 4, 2011 at 7:09 pm | Report abuse |
  10. pickleduck

I know dozens of OTHER people that are far more entertaining. What makes them so interesting?

September 27, 2011 at 2:26 pm | Report abuse |
  11. zosfrosty

They already made this show once. It was called "To Catch a Predator." :P

September 23, 2011 at 6:14 pm | Report abuse |
  12. cira22

He also played Eugene Victor Tooms in X-Files, and Percy the Prison guard in The Green Mile. Both very creepy characters.

September 23, 2011 at 5:57 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Tatiana

Just because a girl looks like a woman on the outside doesn't mean she is mentally a woman. Perverts just see a womanly body and don't realize that they're just as bad as a child molester.

September 23, 2011 at 5:22 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Sarge

Wow, this whole thing is doomed. No network is going to pick up a show about a dirty old man and his underage wife.

September 23, 2011 at 4:44 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Imjesayin

Don't worry about it people. There is no way this H.0. is 17. More like 37.

September 23, 2011 at 4:42 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Kevin

Hell, it will be all over by the time she's 23 and grows a Brain and changes, they all do...Learned it the hard way, but no way was I 34 yeard older than my live in girlfriend.

September 23, 2011 at 4:32 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Will

She's not really seventeen. The fact that people still believe she's 17 shows how dumb we all are.

September 23, 2011 at 4:31 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Jon King

In 100 years when we are all dead and none of this matters, he will have died having banged his hot teen bride while you will have died typing judgements on the internet.

September 23, 2011 at 4:27 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Liz

Krista Keller = Dina Lohan

September 23, 2011 at 4:21 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Sarah

If that girl is really 17, she's going to look awful by the time she's 30.

September 23, 2011 at 4:19 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Pat in Il

That show has "gag factor" written all over it. A narcissistic teenager and her pedafile creepy husband are not something I'll be watching.

September 23, 2011 at 4:12 pm | Report abuse |
  22. The Master

They are both IDIOTS! and deserve each other. I hope this does a MAJOR crash and burn!

September 23, 2011 at 4:07 pm | Report abuse |
  23. LaLa

WHy do they keep saying she is 17? She is clearly in her 40's. HELLO! I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!

September 23, 2011 at 4:07 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Pedro

I feel like this whole ordeal is an intricate publicity stunt. I saw this girl speaking on TV for a minute... she looks like a 35 year old parading as a 17 year old! I mean seriously - I'm 26, and if you look closely, she looks like she has 10 years on me!

September 23, 2011 at 4:06 pm | Report abuse |
  25. if you're going to fight at least try to look smart ;)

If you're going to post on the internet, please learn how to spell! There is a difference in the meaning of the words know and no and they're, their and there. While I agree with 99% of the comments on here, they're less effective when coupled with bad spelling and grammar. Doesn't help when you're fighting back and forth and mispelling words....makes you look kinda dumb. Just sayin......

September 23, 2011 at 4:01 pm | Report abuse |
  26. general Ike

Everyone in Hollywood knows Doug is Gay, plus she is the one who looks 51!!!

September 23, 2011 at 3:48 pm | Report abuse |
  27. St Pete Chick

He was also the creepy worm guy on X-Files. That's what I remember him from.

September 23, 2011 at 3:45 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Scrape

17, yeah ok.

September 23, 2011 at 3:41 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Ya No

Nice move Merv/Roy – tossing gravel before swine. That woman couldn't teach the alphabet to a genius.

September 23, 2011 at 3:35 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Typinator

Dougy boy is a pedophile. You gotta be one sick puppy to be plowing that field. The girl needs help not exploitation.

September 23, 2011 at 3:35 pm | Report abuse |
  31. d321

Wow, celebrating pedophila on TV! I agree with Jess; having a marriage certificate does not make it legal. I hope people will boycott this desperately-grasping-for-any-kind-of-attention show and Merv Griffin Entertainment....get some class please. And a clue if possible.

September 23, 2011 at 3:34 pm | Report abuse |
  32. fastball

Just a reminder that no matter how stupid, disgusting, outrageous or offensive you are – some producer will try to make a TV show out of it. The only thing more pathetic is that somebody will actually make time in their lives to watch it.

September 23, 2011 at 3:32 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Disgusted

Pathetic how american television has become. Can someone please tell me why people like watching how other people live their lives?? It's a wonder so many are getting divorces and kids grow up all screwed up in the head!
    What happened to shows like Happy Days, Laverne & Shirley, Beverly Hillbillies..etc etc

September 23, 2011 at 3:25 pm | Report abuse |
  34. RichieP

I will boycott every product that advertises during that show. I'm not going to watch it, but I will look it up, find out who advertised, and boycott for life.

September 23, 2011 at 3:17 pm | Report abuse |
  35. SciFiChickie

Reality TV SUX ...

September 23, 2011 at 3:15 pm | Report abuse |
  36. acs06n

This story would be MUCH more interesting if it was a young attractive teenage boy with a 51 year old cougar. The whole I date men my daddy's age because I have issues is soooo overplayed.

September 23, 2011 at 3:14 pm | Report abuse |
  37. vegasue

Now we know why they got married-to get a reality show-wack jobs

September 23, 2011 at 3:14 pm | Report abuse |
  38. emmie

He was also the heartless jail cop in "The Green Mile." Everything about him (looks, short stature, skinny frame, slimy smirk) made him perfect for that part.

September 23, 2011 at 3:11 pm | Report abuse |
  39. poolchick

When are they going to stop making stupid reality shows for dumba$$ people. These two don't deserve a show and who's life is lame enough that they would watch garbage like that? I can understand young boys watching to just look at her but that is a small amount of people. I hope it doesn't last long. She is such a loser and can't wait to hear what Anderson Cooper has to say about this. He mocked her pretty good before and it was hilarious.

September 23, 2011 at 3:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • Leafonthewind

When are they going to stop? When we stop watching. They aren't producing these crappy shows in a vacuum. There's an audience, there are ratings to be had, ad money to be made, products to sell, people to hypnotize.

September 23, 2011 at 3:17 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Billy Bob

OMG, look at all these comments! Be sure you are not going to watch that crap, but again it's probably quite a bit like the rest of the crap on TV now! Remember Rat Patrol, that was television, also so many other westerns.

September 23, 2011 at 3:02 pm | Report abuse |
  41. sheilag

That is all we need another reality show especially with these two. What are we going to see them making out all over the screen with her fake boobs and his sagging body, yeah just what we wanted to see. Stick to character acting and her go back to be the made up barbie doll.

September 23, 2011 at 2:51 pm | Report abuse |
  42. sylvan finkelstein

THE REALITY SHOW SHOULD BE CALLED THE CALL GIRL AND HER PIMP

September 23, 2011 at 2:49 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Kelly

Courtney and Doug’s show has yet to find a network.

Yeah, that's because the networks won't even touch on a subject of a middle-aged man marrying a teenager.....HELLO!!!!!

September 23, 2011 at 2:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • Leafonthewind

You're kidding, right? Toddlers and Tiaras, Wife Swap, Hoarders, Real Housewives of (pick a city), Jersey Shore, etc etc ad nauseum. Seems like we'll watch anything. Pathetic.

September 23, 2011 at 3:13 pm | Report abuse |
  44. SnafuBob

There is no way she is 17. She looks to be in her late 20's early 30's at best. Course I honestly don't care just pointing it out, and to see if anyone else agrees...

September 23, 2011 at 2:37 pm | Report abuse |
  45. EatYouAlive

Seriously, who are these people?

September 23, 2011 at 2:31 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Johnny

I hate everything.

September 23, 2011 at 2:25 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Janie

I really hope that no-talent airhead was worth throwing your career away for, Doug.

September 23, 2011 at 2:24 pm | Report abuse |
  48. MS

Every once in a while, just when you have hope that humanity is better than everybody says, something like this happens.

September 23, 2011 at 2:24 pm | Report abuse |
  49. Natty Jolack

Pathetic, and yet 120% predictable given America's new status as the low-brow, intellectually vapid capital of the world.

September 23, 2011 at 2:22 pm | Report abuse |
  50. jaintn

Two words: icky poo

September 23, 2011 at 2:20 pm | Report abuse |
  51. SmartPotato

OMG, have you people NOT seen their interview? There is something mentally wrong with both of them... he is a pedophile with a low I.Q., and for some reason, she thinks she's Dog's gift to modeling, when she, too, is a few synapses short. This show will be a gross trainwreck, and it guarantees one thing: they will be divorcing by the end of it... and hopefully they'll slink into oblivion. Or NOT picked up by ANY NETWORK. That would be the best.

WOW. Americans have zero taste.

September 23, 2011 at 2:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • poolchick

Seen them when Anderson Cooper showed the clips and made fun of them. Funny stuff. But you can't bash the US since it's just someone trying to get the show started to make money. It's the ones who watch it that are the dummies. lol

September 23, 2011 at 3:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • Leafonthewind

Great. You've just guaranteed that more people will tune in. Everyone loves a train wreck.

September 23, 2011 at 3:09 pm | Report abuse |
  52. SoBayMama

Oh yeah...we really need another "reality" show, starring some dysfunctional people from Southern California. Yep, the rest of the world must think everyone in this fine State is totally BONKERS.

September 23, 2011 at 2:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • Leafonthewind

Too late; the rest of the country already sees us that way.

September 23, 2011 at 3:05 pm | Report abuse |
  53. jj

I wish they'd stop referring to him as a "Lost" actor. He may have had a bit part, but I certainly don't remember him.

September 23, 2011 at 2:13 pm | Report abuse |
  54. Nick

That guy was creepy in "The Green Mile" and even more creepy in real life.

September 23, 2011 at 2:12 pm | Report abuse |
  55. marycontrary

The girls mother is their manager...that explains everything. It explains why she would sign on off on this ridiculous marriage. She saw dollar signs, not love. It was easy for all 3 of them to figure out that this marriage would generate tons of press which would eaily lead to a reality show. Smart.

September 23, 2011 at 2:11 pm | Report abuse |
  56. Breezy

Barf.

September 23, 2011 at 2:00 pm | Report abuse |
  57. popcornab

A reality show about a pedophile? Yeah, i think i'll pass.

September 23, 2011 at 1:55 pm | Report abuse |
  58. Mik

He is a pedophile, she is a bimbo... oh yeah, it's going to be a GREAT SHOW <– Sarcasim

September 23, 2011 at 1:55 pm | Report abuse |
  59. Artsemis

He played Horace Goodspeed in DHARMA

September 23, 2011 at 1:53 pm | Report abuse |
  60. David

Seriously?
    Come on...

September 23, 2011 at 1:48 pm | Report abuse |
  61. Nunya

That guy was creepy BEFORE he married a teenager.

September 23, 2011 at 1:39 pm | Report abuse |
  62. janetlaw

Ummm...who the heck was he on lost? This is celebrity news? Slow news day, huh?

September 23, 2011 at 1:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • Leafonthewind

I think he was only in the last season, playing one of the 1972 Dharma Initiative people. I remember him much better from "The Green Mile." He was excellent in that movie.

September 23, 2011 at 3:03 pm | Report abuse |
  63. Percy

The only reality show Doug Hutchison should be on is: "Ace in the hole: Life at San Quintin"!!!!!

September 23, 2011 at 1:34 pm | Report abuse |
  64. Risengrom

When i saw a video of her singing on the boat – i almost puked...

September 23, 2011 at 1:29 pm | Report abuse |
  65. humtake

Sorry, but they need another angle. If anyone buys this "they are going to touch on family issues" thing, it will truly show the ignorance of people who watch reality tv. Neither one of them has any experience on family issues, other than whacked out ideas they have. I'm not judging them, but trying to say this show is about family issues is like saying Shaft was about teaching young men how to respect women.

September 23, 2011 at 1:23 pm | Report abuse |
  66. David L

That girl got married at 16/17 whatever because her face already looks like she is 26 or shes had enough surgery to look like she is. By the time this gold digger is really 30-35 she'll look haggered and just old. Kudos to her for making the right decision in her business savy, despite the complete depravity of it all.

September 23, 2011 at 1:23 pm | Report abuse |
  67. Doc Brown

I don't think she is a teen either. But I do think she has some deep issues. That high pitched "baby" voice of her's is a pretty good indicator.

September 23, 2011 at 1:20 pm | Report abuse |
  68. martinmunson

Wow, look at those gravy bags. wickedimproper . com

September 23, 2011 at 1:16 pm | Report abuse |
  69. Lanfear

You enjoy your grampa, Courtney. That leaves more young, fresh pieces of meat to us young women who appreciate it.

September 23, 2011 at 1:16 pm | Report abuse |
  70. rotflmfao

He's gong to slither through a tiny space and eat her liver. Wil be called Why I Ate My Wife.

September 23, 2011 at 1:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • justsane

The world would be a far better place if more men ate their wives.

September 23, 2011 at 2:59 pm | Report abuse |
  71. momof3

OMG is this girl drunk or drugged if you go on youtube and look at vids, there is something wrong with her and as for him he is just a CREEPY old man. I cringed watching the vids of her and him knowing she is only 17.

September 23, 2011 at 1:10 pm | Report abuse |
  72. DFergATL

I think I'm going to be ill.

September 23, 2011 at 1:02 pm | Report abuse |
  73. bittergaymark

Well, THAT worked didn't it. They got exactly what they wanted. Ugh....

September 23, 2011 at 1:01 pm | Report abuse |
  74. Jason

They could use the Lonely Island- Creep for the theme song.

September 23, 2011 at 12:59 pm | Report abuse |
  75. rwk

I don't believe for one minute this gal is 17 years old. They are laughing all the way to the bank. Has anyone seen her birth certificate? My guess is she is between 25-30 years old.

September 23, 2011 at 12:57 pm | Report abuse |
  76. Leafonthewind

Eeeewww. Dirty old man. Is 17 her age or her IQ? Or both? Just what we need, another "reality" show.

The TV is our arena, and these are our gladiators. Someone please toss me a loaf of bread.

September 23, 2011 at 12:54 pm | Report abuse |
  77. John

I'd like to hear Chris Hansen read their internet convos while Doug is holding a 6 pack of Mike's Hard Fruit Punch.

September 23, 2011 at 12:54 pm | Report abuse |
  78. Aubrie

Don't make me vomit.... a tramp and a pedophile... Like that is something I really want to watch.

September 23, 2011 at 12:52 pm | Report abuse |
  79. Mamagacho

So if I bang a teenage chick, will I get my own reality TV show too?

September 23, 2011 at 12:52 pm | Report abuse |
  80. JLH

HEY! She can get the kiddie discount and he the senior discount! Brilliant!

September 23, 2011 at 12:51 pm | Report abuse |
  81. stef

EW. So sad and disturbing that Merv Griffin Entertainment is giving a show to a pedophile.

September 23, 2011 at 12:51 pm | Report abuse |
  82. Jerry

I love thatonly in America can you get away with being a 51 year old perv married to a now 17 year old hottie. Hes like Heff and she is his concubine. If this was in any other country but the middle east or America he would be jailed. Well when their tape leaks out with him saying who's your Daddy then it will be worth watching.

September 23, 2011 at 12:51 pm | Report abuse |
  83. Anomic Office Drone

Gross.

September 23, 2011 at 12:46 pm | Report abuse |
  84. John

If you don't think this is the EXACT reason she married him your and idiot! They will be divorced in 2 years tops and she will have her own "reality" show.

September 23, 2011 at 12:42 pm | Report abuse |
  85. kazz

LOST sucks.

September 23, 2011 at 12:41 pm | Report abuse |
  86. Fuyuko

Seems creepy to me.

September 23, 2011 at 12:41 pm | Report abuse |
  87. NINERFAN

To me it seems pretty obvious. They got together to try and jump start their careers. They know that any stupid network looking for a ratings boost will put these two morons on the air in yet another reality show.......And people will watch cause they want to see how some old guy can marry some practically underage girl. Sadly, they will get their 15 minutes fame too. It can't be that shes just a gold digger......It's not like this guy has millions of dollars. It drives me crazy when it seems networks will put out a reality show on anything and everything. I hate to think of what comes next.

September 23, 2011 at 12:40 pm | Report abuse |
  88. xeno

I actually feel sorry for this girl. She's the most worn out looking 17 year old I've ever seen. She doesn't really have any performance talent, so apparently her parents decided her only option was to aspire to the likes of late night Cinemax. And when that wasn't good enough, they exchanged her services (marrying her off) for attention. Can you imagine having parents that thought that little of you? This story does not differ much from those that we hear from third world countries.

September 23, 2011 at 12:38 pm | Report abuse |
  89. Mr Johnson

Out for the almighty dollar. What a Pig (man) and a cheap hoe – what parent in their right minds would 1 – sign off on a marriage and 2 – manage and sell their daughter like a pice of meat? The parents should be brought up on charges.

September 23, 2011 at 12:36 pm | Report abuse |
  90. JB

When I saw this my first thought was 'Oh, yeah, Anderson's going to put them on The Ridiculist AGAIN!'

September 23, 2011 at 12:29 pm | Report abuse |
  91. JR

This girl is a victim.

September 23, 2011 at 12:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • azkm

I'll agree with you on that one. She's the victim of a delusional, fame-hungry mother and a father who apparently is just fine sitting by watching his daughter being exploited. Something tells me this girl was home-schooled as has been taught exactly what to say by mum, she seems caught off guard by questions.

September 23, 2011 at 12:33 pm | Report abuse |
  92. Lanfear

Oh and a re-cap of Courneys cyber bullying video: Starts off with her talking about what a horrible epidemic cyber-bullying has become. After 10 seconds of that, she talks about herself and then reads out personal insults that she has recieved and her come-backs to them. Seriously, if you want to feel better about yourself, watch this video. It's sad and clear that she just wants attention, and doesn't give a crap about cyber bullying or its victims. And I thought she actually had a conscience for a few seconds. What an insult to real victims.

September 23, 2011 at 12:25 pm | Report abuse |
  93. Ella

If this is the type of girl men want, then there is no hope for me.

September 23, 2011 at 12:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • Grace

Not quality men, Ella. Most men I know would be either grossed out by her or pity her...

September 23, 2011 at 12:47 pm | Report abuse |
  94. GRS62

Two words: Wh0re & Pedofile

September 23, 2011 at 12:24 pm | Report abuse |
  95. Wow

Whether they stay together or not....this guy is having some fun

September 23, 2011 at 12:24 pm | Report abuse |
  96. steve

Come on the guy looks 22 and she looks 30.

September 23, 2011 at 12:22 pm | Report abuse |
  97. sideofbacon

what's the over/under on the divorce filing like all other couples who put their lives in front of the camera for reality tv?

September 23, 2011 at 12:20 pm | Report abuse |
  98. Lanfear

Sadly, I've been in her shoes. Thank god I didn't marry, but was with the man for over 3 years. Just as happy and secure as they appear in the photo above. Sure they can teach us whatever they want about tolerance, but the marriage WILL fail, mark my words. And I am not trying to be cynical, just merely speaking from experience. Having disgruntled family members, etc. Fighting with his kids for attention. Eventually, she WILL crave young meat, when she realises she is basically dating her father. It gets to the point where you're only doing it for him. It gets old.

Her mother seems more of a friend to her than a role-model. I can respect that she is allowing her daughter to date the man, and accepting him..., but marriage at 16? What is the rational reason for that? To prove a point and get attention? That's what I find just sad.

I thought I knew everything when I was 17 too. Hey, I was in love with a 40 year old and had my whole life planned out. But I grew up, and my only reason for not regretting the entire ordeal was because I learned so many valuable lessons that I would only learn by going through this. I was then able to better myself and my life. My mother never supported our relationship, my brothers had basically written me off. My father wouldn't speak to me. But that wasn't even the reason for our split. I just wish I woke up sooner.

As for this quote by her mom: "Courtney is No. 1 in ratings for whatever she does," ... I honestly laughed out loud and almost choked on my drink. She needs to get over herself and stop trying to re-live her youth through her daughter. Clearly she hasn't seen her daughters "music videos" or any of her videos on youtube. I would be surprised if her IQ was over 100. She's No. 1 at attention seeking, but as for talent? Unless looking good is a talent... she has none. There is a gabillion smoking hot women out there, but she seems to think her daughter is the only one, why the need to parade her around? Good luck to them, I guess.

September 23, 2011 at 12:19 pm | Report abuse |
  99. meh

They both look to be about 30. Odd.

September 23, 2011 at 12:15 pm | Report abuse |
  100. AZKM

Ugh. They should call the show "Honey let's get famous by marrying you off to a 51 year old" :)

September 23, 2011 at 12:13 pm | Report abuse |
  101. Duane

There is no way this girl is 17....add 20 years to that. Either way she is amazingly hot, but not 17

September 23, 2011 at 12:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • @ Duane

Maybe you need your eyes checked... definitely doesn't look 37.

September 23, 2011 at 1:30 pm | Report abuse |
  102. ezbree-z

Well they're going to have to come up with a really catchy name for their new show since "Toddlers & Tiaras" is already being used........

September 23, 2011 at 12:11 pm | Report abuse |
  103. Alison

Merv Griffin is turning over in his grave. You people have hit an all new low. Just trash programming these days. PiTiFUL!!!!

September 23, 2011 at 12:09 pm | Report abuse |
  104. Rob

What's sad about Reality TV is that it has nothing to do with Reality, and yet millions of people watch it. For those of us that actually LIVE in REALITY, I'd like to suggest they change it to "Fantasy TV", or "Trailer Trash TV".

September 23, 2011 at 12:03 pm | Report abuse |
  105. Summer819

*shudder*

September 23, 2011 at 12:03 pm | Report abuse |
  106. D

This 17 year old looks 40

September 23, 2011 at 12:02 pm | Report abuse |
  107. kAREN

I cannot understand why this man is not being charged for statutary rape. If it was any other man in the united states, the cops would of already arrested him and charged him. These kids 19 are being charged everyday for this and get time or probation. why not him. I listed to parts of her interview on the radio this morning and obviously this girl is a little off. By making a reality show out of them, you are opening up the doors for all the perverts around.

September 23, 2011 at 12:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jess

Not him because of parental approval. It makes the world of difference in the eyes of the law.

September 23, 2011 at 1:23 pm | Report abuse |
  108. wyndchyme

i'm not going to comment on the marriage because their lives are theirs to improve or destroy as they see fit. But, after hearing about the garbage that's on tv lately, i'm overjoyed that my family (we have 4 kids), threw our televicion out 6 years ago. We have not missed it from day one. So, instead of complaining about what's on, turn it off. Play with your kids, enjoy nature, love your spouse. Life is truly better out of tv land. Try it.

September 23, 2011 at 12:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • tarainontario

I agree with the tv thing and did the same thing. Don't miss it at all and yeah, more quality time with the boy. I always found it strange when people talked about what they saw on tv the night before or they don't go out because 'their show' is on.

September 23, 2011 at 12:32 pm | Report abuse |
  109. the_dude

I blame geiorge bush and the republicans and the tea party for causing this mess.

September 23, 2011 at 11:58 am | Report abuse |
  110. ChefZ

There is nothing right about this relationship. If he were not a "hollywood celebrity", this would have never happened. He's a pedophile in my opinion.

September 23, 2011 at 11:56 am | Report abuse |
  111. Ugh

This makes me sick

September 23, 2011 at 11:53 am | Report abuse |
  112. Chloe Rose

There is something creepy about their posture in this photo – gives me the creeps. Oh, creeps – yeah, that describes them. Seriously, he looks slimy and cloying – she looks uncomfortable.

September 23, 2011 at 11:43 am | Report abuse |
  113. Bates

I don't think she is attractive in the slightest. She is actually very ugly and fake looking.

September 23, 2011 at 11:37 am | Report abuse |
  114. Logic

Show name?

Robbing the Cradle
    Legal Pedophile
    When Good Parents Go Bad

September 23, 2011 at 11:33 am | Report abuse |
    • Dudester

The Young and the Brainless
      Who wants to be a millionaire?

September 23, 2011 at 11:36 am | Report abuse |
    • Dozer

Dickless in the saddle
      beach blanket boingo
      how to lose your credibility in one easy lesson
      Help! I'm desperate, and he can't get it up!

September 23, 2011 at 1:21 pm | Report abuse |
  115. f

Like we didn't all see this one coming !

September 23, 2011 at 11:29 am | Report abuse |
  116. Missskitttin

LOLOL She is just weird. AND a minor married to a Senior citizen. Grossness all around. Those of you saying she is so hot have not seen this links? http://youtu.be/DlfP4CzhX7U

September 23, 2011 at 11:29 am | Report abuse |
    • DP44022

Uh, yeah, that video is very weird, and that's putting it mildly...

September 23, 2011 at 11:34 am | Report abuse |
    • Dozer

51 is not "senior citizen" territory.....be that as it may, I hope that it is a sham, that he nails the $h/t outta her, then she gives him some weird tiny livestock that cause rashes in private ares, then they both quietly go away to their new jobs which require them to ask me if I want fries.

September 23, 2011 at 1:18 pm | Report abuse |
  117. Lila

I liked him. He was in The Green Mile before going on to LOST.

But him marrying his granddaughter makes me want to vomit. She makes me want to vomit on principal. I've never seen a more disgusting girl in my life. Her parents are horrible human beings. God, it's just...jesus..gross, dude. Just... sick.

September 23, 2011 at 11:27 am | Report abuse |
    • hunsister

Which principal do you want to vomit on? Her high school principal? Or did you perhaps mean "principle"?

September 23, 2011 at 12:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lila

Yes, my misuse of principal vs principle is the real issue here. The atrocity of it all!

September 23, 2011 at 2:47 pm | Report abuse |
  118. MeCo81

17 my butt.

September 23, 2011 at 11:25 am | Report abuse |
    • RealitySucks(tv that is)

She doesn't look it in the photo, but look for any video of her talking (or worse, singing) and she definitely seems 17, maybe even younger.

September 23, 2011 at 11:28 am | Report abuse |
  119. DP44022

Ok, who out there didn't see this coming when they got married?? It's just another case where somebody will become famous just because they're famous (since the marriage, that is), not because they have any talent whatsoever...

September 23, 2011 at 11:24 am | Report abuse |
  120. Len

If you have an attraction to this girl, you have to be sick. Not because of her age, but the fact she is pure white trash that wants to be a star. She looks anorexic, can't sing, and just won't get out of the spotlight.

September 23, 2011 at 11:24 am | Report abuse |
  121. KILL REALITY TV

This show is doomed to fail. Paris: CANCELED. Kate+8: CANCELLED, Kat Von D: CANCELLED.

REALITY TV? CANCEL

September 23, 2011 at 11:23 am | Report abuse |
  122. Gells

This is f'ing pathetic. He should be shunned, and she represents trash at its best.

September 23, 2011 at 11:17 am | Report abuse |
  123. Marge

Hey folks I am a 78 year old senior citizen why doesn't the networks or channels give me a reality show. I can call my senior friends over, we can discuss whether we had enough to eat today. And which of us payed the utility bills and went without our medication. NOW THAT'S MORE A REALITY SHOW than a bunch of people tossing around in bed, arguing and making up. Who in Hades wants to see all the crap all the time. Or maybe we could get our in the yard and see who can walk the fastest. That would be cool....gee what a bunch of insane TV shows the networks put on now.

September 23, 2011 at 11:15 am | Report abuse |
    • Youngin'

Don't worry, the networks are starting to cancel a lot of them because people are getting sick of it. This one will go away very quickly as well. I predict the only reality tv that will be left in 5 years are innocent game shows like Survivor or Amazing Race, Top Chef....

I think they should do a reality show on a retirement community. Given how popular Betty White is, I think it would be successful.

September 23, 2011 at 11:25 am | Report abuse |
    • Anita

I would definitely see YOUR show Ms. Marge! Sounds a lot more interesting for real! And share your life's experiences!

September 23, 2011 at 12:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jess

Ms. Marge, do you or one of your friends plan to marry a toddler? I'm afraid that may be the price of reality tv admission right now.

September 23, 2011 at 1:21 pm | Report abuse |
  124. David

Thank heavens. I thought maybe we'd have to endure a few days without some poorly produced show about two nobodies that don't have half a brain between them. I'm sure it will be very, very exciting viewing. Television is in a golden age, where anyone can be a star, no matter how dull, vacuous, and morally bankrupt they are! Hurray for cable!

September 23, 2011 at 11:14 am | Report abuse |
  125. winowmn

She says she is being bullied. Can't any of her teachers at school do something to stop it?

September 23, 2011 at 11:10 am | Report abuse |
    • They Should Be Tied Up and Beaten with Sticks

Bullied at SCHOOL? The only time this sack of underage white trash went to school was to service the football team under the bleachers (and the 80 year old truancy officer on her way out).

September 23, 2011 at 11:28 am | Report abuse |
  126. nokoolaidcowboy

I should be a Hollywood mogul. Even I saw this one coming.

September 23, 2011 at 11:03 am | Report abuse |
  127. Tommy Boy

I'll be watching their show, just like millions of others. All you who SAY you won't be watching are prob lying :-)

September 23, 2011 at 11:00 am | Report abuse |
    • David

It takes a brave man to admit he wastes his time watching garbage like this. And if you think "millions" of people watch second-tier cable reality programs, you have a lot to learn. The estimated audience for each episode of "Pawn Wars," for example, is less than 100,000 people. And that's popular, by the genre's standards. They're only able to stay on the air because they are so cheap to make.

September 23, 2011 at 11:17 am | Report abuse |
  128. Chris Hansen

Doug, please have a seat over there.

September 23, 2011 at 10:56 am | Report abuse |
  129. MS

What everyone here fails to recognize is what REALLY is happening here.

These people are actors (or potential actors in her case). His career is in a slump because he can't play the nerdy wimpy crazy guy for too much longer when he is 50 years old. Her career is going nowhere because, well, she's a newbie and frankly only has her looks to get by on. Soooo, they devise a plan to get all the publicity they can handle. They decide, hey, let's get married and start up a reality show based on our alleged nasty May-December relationship. We will be uber-gross and everyone will tune into the train wreck we create. That will be our meal-ticket and stepping stone into other things...because if Snooky can do it.....maybe we will be the next Kardasians and have our entire lives manufactured for TV ratings.

And America will watch...because we are all idiots. I guess deep inside, we all want to know that we are not as bad as these people are (or are portrayed to be).

September 23, 2011 at 10:56 am | Report abuse |
  130. Baked Scrod

If they were on LOST, I won't watch it. I'm still steamed about how much that show lied to its viewers. Nothing they promised ever came about, all their clues were throwaways, and the game wasn't worth the candle. I don't want to watch JESUS AND BEN:CRIMEFIGHTERS or whatever it's called either. I change the channel when I see actors from LOST.

September 23, 2011 at 10:55 am | Report abuse |
  131. Malacki

Yay, 'cause the world really needs another reality show.

September 23, 2011 at 10:53 am | Report abuse |
  132. jnpa

I see TV has just hit a new low!

September 23, 2011 at 10:49 am | Report abuse |
  133. John

Trash!

September 23, 2011 at 10:45 am | Report abuse |
  134. rob

No way she is 17. She looks like a 30 year old trying to be 17.

September 23, 2011 at 10:43 am | Report abuse |
  135. Opinion

This is weird, bizzare and gross. Yes, I am judgemental but, come on, there is a 34 year age difference! She was probably strongly encouraged by her mother to agree to the marriage -> crazy and opportunistic mothers everywhere these days!

September 23, 2011 at 10:40 am | Report abuse |
  136. Terri

All I can say is that this guy made me cringe when seeing him in "The Green Mile." Now I know why...

September 23, 2011 at 10:39 am | Report abuse |
  137. MoonDancer

Hey Evil- that was a good one! Made me chuckle!

September 23, 2011 at 10:38 am | Report abuse |
  138. taffd

I can't wait to see what she can teach him-how to pout your lips, jiggle your junk,and convince people that you are "rill". What a train wreck

September 23, 2011 at 10:38 am | Report abuse |
  139. Debbie Binford

He's as bad as a child moslester. Anyone who watches the show is sick!!!

September 23, 2011 at 10:35 am | Report abuse |
  140. @portalpunk

Wow, that's the thanks I get for giving you the honorary firstie yesterday, Yep, that was me! And yes, she is hotter than me. She's 17! Have a nice day!

September 23, 2011 at 10:33 am | Report abuse |
  141. jj

Which was the whole point of their 'marriage' – a TV show! This marriage will last as long as the ratings do.

September 23, 2011 at 10:31 am | Report abuse |
  142. The Måd Råp3r

Eww at everyone saying she's hot, please be kidding.

Enjoy this atrocity.

September 23, 2011 at 10:26 am | Report abuse |
    • Lila Joy

Don't put it IN me, maybe... A little song she made up when she was 4 and being raped by her daddy. No wonder she has issues.

September 23, 2011 at 11:28 am | Report abuse |
    • firedawg007

Lmao That was horrible!! She needs a sugar daddy as there is very little talent in what I just saw.

September 23, 2011 at 1:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • Pam

A whole lotta AutoTune goin' on in that debacle.

September 23, 2011 at 2:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • johnnyboy

Pathetic !!!!!

September 23, 2011 at 4:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • lana

She scared the gators out of the water, now it's safe to go swimming{{{{{{}}}}}}

September 23, 2011 at 4:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • todd in DC

I feel sorry for that dog in the video. What dog wants to be dyed pink?

September 23, 2011 at 5:12 pm | Report abuse |
  143. conorsmom

This is CREEPY with a capital C.

September 23, 2011 at 10:26 am | Report abuse |
  144. Stunned

Here we go.....just what we need ANOTHER mindless reality show.

September 23, 2011 at 10:26 am | Report abuse |
  145. Alana J

Who wants to watch a show about a dirty old man and a teenager?? I think reality TV may have finally hit the bottom of the barrel!

September 23, 2011 at 10:23 am | Report abuse |
    • Brad76

This show is disgusting, and wrong on so many levels.

September 23, 2011 at 10:48 am | Report abuse |
    • Dudester

No, they hit bottom a long time ago, but they just keep digging a new bottom that's lower than the previous one..

September 23, 2011 at 12:25 pm | Report abuse |
  146. Sherry QuiteContrary

The reality is that he should have been arrested along with her parents for allowing this relationship. The reality is they married when she was 16 and he 50. The reality is their relationship had to begin when she was 15. This whole thing makes me physically ill.

September 23, 2011 at 10:23 am | Report abuse |
  147. Evel Knievel

She's just my type – young, dumb, and likely chemically impaired.

September 23, 2011 at 10:23 am | Report abuse |
  148. gah

in all honesty, i think her parents should be ashamed of themselves
    she's not old enough to make such a weighty decision, but they signed off on her marriage for her
    sometimes kids need to hear a resounding "no" from their parents, whether they like it or not

September 23, 2011 at 10:19 am | Report abuse |
    • Dudester

"Mom, can I, um, like, get married?"
      "No dear, you're only 16"
      "But all my friends are?"
      "Well, okay then..."

September 23, 2011 at 12:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • Xeta

"There was a lot of judgment about their marriage from Doug's side of the family" and none from hers? There is something wrong with that.

September 23, 2011 at 12:19 pm | Report abuse |
  149. mark in nyc

she's 17? try 37.

September 23, 2011 at 10:19 am | Report abuse |
    • Dudester

37 is her IQ, I'd guess that she really is 17, but look for a video of her talking and she sounds almost like a tween..

September 23, 2011 at 11:20 am | Report abuse |
    • Right?

Look at that neck! I want to see a birth certificate! There is NO WAY that woman is 17.

September 23, 2011 at 12:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jess

They have actually shown her birth certificate and proof that she was in some Miss Teen whatever a couple of years ago. Somehow... that bimbo is just a kid.

September 23, 2011 at 1:14 pm | Report abuse |
  150. Pamela

For everyone calling this girl names – Are You Kidding Me!?? She was a 16 year old Girl when her Mother signed a paper marrying her off to a 51 year old man. This girl may not realize it now, but she's a victim. Her mother is the sick gold-digger and her husband is a pervert.

September 23, 2011 at 10:19 am | Report abuse |
    • gah

i agree wholeheartedly pamela – i wouldn't sign off on my daughter getting married at 16 if there was a gun to my head. at 16, you should be having fun dating, going to high school and prom, getting ready for college, not making such an important life decision

September 23, 2011 at 10:22 am | Report abuse |
    • G

If there was a gun to my head maybe....

September 23, 2011 at 10:52 am | Report abuse |
    • Rich

She chose to get married, it wasn't against her will. I'm sure the followup is "she's too young to decide to get married", to which I ask if we make the same judgment of 16 year olds who murder others. No, we try them as adults and give them adult punishments, and I don't see many people calling for the end of that practice.

September 23, 2011 at 11:02 am | Report abuse |
    • Annas still dead

Judge much!?

September 23, 2011 at 11:31 am | Report abuse |
    • Grea A

I totally agree! This is just sick!!! Why give a child molester his own show? This guy and her family needs their a$$es kicked!

September 23, 2011 at 12:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • Janis Feinn

Your reasoning is an insult to mature 16 year olds everywhere. I am sorry, a 16 year old is wise enough to know right from wrong regardless of how sickening their parents are. She is no victim. She is a wh*re like her parents. May they all die early so our good country does not get dragged down by the likes of their sinful depravity.

September 23, 2011 at 3:42 pm | Report abuse |
  151. sitmedown

Another bimbo on t.v.! Nice!

September 23, 2011 at 10:18 am | Report abuse |
  152. RudePoop

The reality show curse. They'll definitely get divorced now.

September 23, 2011 at 10:12 am | Report abuse |
  153. Fack You Doug

How does this guy land such a gorgeous woman??? And wait... SEVENTEEN??? W T F??? That is just wrong on so many levels... take her age times 3 and you get his age... LOL...

Good news for any of you guys out there... reality shows like this usually ruin relationships... most of the time... these two will split before you know it.

Guy's fugly... trolls let him have it!

September 23, 2011 at 10:00 am | Report abuse |
    • Smarf

He was an actor on the show "Lost", although it was a fairly minor part until he became a regular in the last season. And if you think she's really 17, I have some oceanfront property in Kansas I want to sell you.

September 23, 2011 at 10:16 am | Report abuse |
    • @ Snarf

That would be funny if you were right... but it's even funnier that you're wrong.

Love these trolls that rip on other people with their misinformation... no your brain cannot read minds and tell people's "real" ages... sorry. Get back on your meds, please.

September 23, 2011 at 10:53 am | Report abuse |
    • @ Smarf

Oh, I realized it's SMARF not SNARF... still a stupid alias.

September 23, 2011 at 10:53 am | Report abuse |
    • Dudester

Oh, she's 17 alright, but if you listen to her talk, she comes across as about 13..

September 23, 2011 at 11:18 am | Report abuse |
    • Yorker Pizza Slice

With or without a reality show, these two will not make it long. Shame on her father for allowing her to get married. I guess her father is a gold digger as well. She looks a lot older than she is.

September 23, 2011 at 11:22 am | Report abuse |
    • Egotripen

After the make up comes off and hair extentions come out I am sure is not so pretty!!! All made up yes but when it comes off know!! Look at her she looks fake!

September 23, 2011 at 2:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • Doug Stodden is Sick

If that is your idea of beautiful I would hate to see what you look like. She looks like a Jean Benet Ramsay Blow Up Doll that got gang banged & popped flat by a group of illegal migrant workers smoking meth in a shack on a Georgia Peanut Farm. And she made a whole twenty cent for it. Get glasses!

September 23, 2011 at 3:39 pm | Report abuse |
  154. Truth Hurts

"The family is certain this show will be a success. "Courtney is No. 1 in ratings for whatever she does," Keller said of her daughter.

Courtney and Doug’s show has yet to find a network."

Yeah, she's #1 at failing, too.

September 23, 2011 at 9:55 am | Report abuse |
    • Becca

This has nothing on how hot she is! I can agree who the heck is she?? And all we need is another reality show! And really who care about how old the old fart is that she married anyways.
      Heck I guess they will have to bring back superman or something so we will have something good to watch. LOL!

September 23, 2011 at 10:37 am | Report abuse |
    • Courtney STDooden & Company should buried alive

The family is certain this show will be a success. "Courtney is No. 1 in ratings for whatever she does," Keller said of her daughter.....pay per view gang bangs don't count Mr. Keller.

September 23, 2011 at 3:35 pm | Report abuse |
  155. MoonDancer

Who are these people? Somebody clue me in!

September 23, 2011 at 9:54 am | Report abuse |
    • portalpunk

All I can say is that girl is hotter than you, MoonDancer! OOOOOOOH BURNNNNNN.

September 23, 2011 at 9:56 am | Report abuse |
    • retphxfire

portal...you're dreaming. Even 17-year-olds have some standards and I doubt you even get an audition.

September 23, 2011 at 10:27 am | Report abuse |
    • tom

Someone wanting attention I'd say.

September 23, 2011 at 11:33 am | Report abuse |
    • casper

portalpunk – didn't your mother teach you if you can't say something nice then STFU!?

September 23, 2011 at 12:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • Anomic Office Drone

I know them exclusively from being made fun of on The Soup. Are they famous for something else?

September 23, 2011 at 12:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • portalpunk

I thought casper was a friendly ghost, seems more like a pimple-faced kid to me. Your mom says hi by the way.

September 23, 2011 at 1:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • What??!!

He was in the movie The Green Mile – played a prison guard – the one who peed himself in the movie. She's no one until til she married him.

September 23, 2011 at 1:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • spike

he's a one timer actor and she is a media w hore. her mother is greedy. oh and if you see an interview with them you will see why she is in this position.she was raised to believe she is gods gift to mankind. My driveway has more brains than that nut case. They will never get on tv and if they do it won't last. she will then get divorced and he will be more broke. hollywood is so sad. she could always take off her clothes and make a few bucks.

September 23, 2011 at 5:07 pm | Report abuse |
  156. WOW

WOW THAT GIRL IS HOT...

A HOT GOLDDIGGER...

September 23, 2011 at 9:53 am | Report abuse |
    • dana

a HOT mess

September 23, 2011 at 12:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • sara

Goldigger? Does he even have any money? He was a bit actor on one show–does that make you rich?

September 23, 2011 at 1:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • janen76

A dirty old man and his teen bride looking for fame and money...

September 23, 2011 at 2:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • PedoTV

Nothing like a pedophile and his victim...

September 23, 2011 at 3:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • TC

He was a bit actor on one show–does that make you rich?

He was in "Green Mile" with Tom Hanks.

September 23, 2011 at 3:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • Vicky 20

No free-kin way she is a teenager. Her wrinkles are teenagers, maybe.

September 23, 2011 at 4:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • Todd in DC

Pretty pathetic gold digger. If she were a true digger, she wouldn't need someone who needed her for a reality show.

September 23, 2011 at 5:07 pm | Report abuse |