Michelle Williams dreams of quitting to write love letters
September 22nd, 2011

Michelle Williams dreams of quitting to write love letters

Adorable actress Michelle Williams may not know how good she has it.

The Huffington Post reports that in an interview with Hobo Magazine (yes, that’s really what it’s called), Williams divulges her desire to run away from her life as a movie star and become a working stiff.

Good luck with that, Michelle. (Does she know about the unemployment rate?)

"I often dream of quitting acting,” the starlet says. “Walking away and becoming a laundress or a sous chef or maybe writing other people's love letters for a living."

(We don't know who earns a living writing love letters, either. What is this, 1742?)

Michelle, 31, says she’s keeping her options open, as she may get bored of her craft. “It seems to me that as soon as you get good at something, it is a sure sign that it is about to walk out of your life because it ceases to hold your mind and creative energy hostage.”

Williams stars as Marilyn Monroe in the upcoming film "My Week With Marilyn."

1. what is free detergents

Hi, i believe that i saw you visited my site thus i got here to return the choose?.I'm trying to to find issues to enhance my site!I assume its good enough to use a few of your ideas!!

May 8, 2012 at 10:13 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Sokman

Wonder how quick she'd be calling her agent back after getting her weeks pay from Spot Not dry cleaning...

September 23, 2011 at 2:03 am | Report abuse |
  3. Alpha

You can tell shes never had to actually work for a living when she says some dumb sh(t about writing love letters as a career...that doesnt pay the bills dummy...i think im going to leave my job to sing at random people in the park or offer advice to stray cats

September 22, 2011 at 11:00 pm | Report abuse |
  4. ADD sufferer

Classic ADHD symptoms. bored easily, always wanting to do or be something else, somewhere else.

September 22, 2011 at 8:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • not

I think your definition could describe any individual on any given day. Careful with the armchair psychology.

September 22, 2011 at 11:16 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Val

who does she think she's fooling?

September 22, 2011 at 8:27 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Jjana Valentiner

Seriously Michelle? Anyone else who's working their butt off to make a life in the arts find this irritating and even borderline offensive? I'll happily trade my office monkey gig with this poor girl to play opposite Ryan Gosling...

September 22, 2011 at 7:52 pm | Report abuse |
  7. O RLY?

She should go to dancing with the stars... Lol

September 22, 2011 at 6:45 pm | Report abuse |