September 20th, 2011

Tareq Salahi: Michaele's acting like a groupie

Tareq Salahi, of "White House crash-gate" and "The Real Housewives of D.C.," is having a rough time. Not only did his wife Michaele leave him for Journey's Neal Schon, prompting Tareq to file for divorce, but soon after the couple's dog died.

TMZ reports that Tareq suspects the drama with Michaele may have caused it. Perhaps the poor pup died from a broken heart, the website proposes.

To make matters worse, Tareq is also allegedly getting photos of his estranged wife's lover's penis via email.

"That was the lewdest, most disgusting thing I had seen," he tells E!. "I didn't understand, why in the world would Neal Schon be sending us a picture of his penis to us at Oasis, our master account."

Tareq adds that he was "blindsided" by Michaele's decision to run off with Neal, describing his relationship with her as "unbeatable" and claiming that Michaele told him she would never date a rock star.

"Michaele used to always tell me that she would never want to date a rock star like Neal Schon, because of that lifestyle...there's always cheating...She always told me she never wanted to be associated with that...Michaele going on a tour bus with a rock band, that's what a groupie slut does."

Whatever she reportedly said in the past, she's apparently changed her mind now.

Schon himself tells the Daily Beast that his romance with Michaele is like "a fairy tale."

"I'm very happy, very happy after waiting for her for 15 years." (The Beast notes that Michaele dated both Neal and Tareq in the late '90s, and dated Neal first.) "Now I want to get beyond all this media hype Tareq is putting out there," Neal continues. "It's really quite embarrassing."

It seems the couple had been connecting via text messages, and had an intimate conversation during Journey's tour stop in Virginia in September, which both Michaele and Tareq attended. A little over a week following that Labor Day concert, Michaele says she made the decision to leave her marriage.

"Neal was like, 'are we going to do this forever?' And I said, 'No, we're not,'" Michaele tells the Daily Beast of her choice. "I began to see he really loved me. I had to begin to feel it completely - in my soul."

On the day that she left, she says she was "going crazy...because when you want to be with someone that bad, you start to go crazy," Michaele says. "He sent someone to come get me. I got on a plane by myself and I just went. I just walked away from everything."

Filed under: Celebrities

1. tree removal Woodstock

I've been surfing online more than 3 hours as of late, but I never discovered any fascinating article like yours. It is beautiful price enough for me. In my opinion, if all site owners and bloggers made just right content material as you did, the net shall be a lot more useful than ever before.

March 5, 2013 at 4:36 am | Report abuse |
  2. bawana

who cartes about this tramp,,,this isn't news ,,it's trailer trash gossip,,,but for the person that doesn't know who neal schon is,,,,he played in the santana band at woodstock along with greg rollie another original member of journey,,,so he is somebody of note if you ask me

September 21, 2011 at 7:45 pm | Report abuse |
  3. aJ JAMES

Is that true about Schons Slong photo?

September 21, 2011 at 1:50 pm | Report abuse |
  4. kisa kisa

I think this whole thing is one big HOAX...

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7m56YH-lHw&w=640&h=390]

September 21, 2011 at 12:56 pm | Report abuse |
  5. shannon g

Maybe she just got tired of a fat slob like yourself....

September 21, 2011 at 12:47 pm | Report abuse |
  6. @Gene Simmons

Lmao!! I always thought you didn't like Gene Simmons because you thought he was selfish (which he seems to be). If Cheryl didn't say anything, I would have continued thinking so. lol.

September 21, 2011 at 2:23 am | Report abuse |
  7. Jeremy

He married a trophy wife gold-digger. Now he has buyer's remorse when she's found a better meal ticket? This is just more of the vacant soulless lives of the rich and famous why is this stuff even news?

September 21, 2011 at 2:16 am | Report abuse |
  8. Steve

Neil Schon is excited!??! Of course, the guy is ancient and hasn't had a relevant career for thirty years. Finding a young blonde must be a refreshing change from the normal blue-hairs he eats his early-bird dinners with!

September 21, 2011 at 1:35 am | Report abuse |
  9. too funny

poor old dude! but what did you expect, really??
    hope you had a few good times while it lasted!
    schlong pic, too awesome!

September 21, 2011 at 1:10 am | Report abuse |
  10. bonecrusher

The Salahis showed themselves to be completely useless dorks from the beginning with Whitehouse gate crashing. They verified it on the reality show. This latest episode is just a natural progression. The dude from Journey will soon tire of this vapid individual and drop her off the bus. The Salahis are really really distasteful people. They are newsworthy because people dislike them so much that they actually rejoice when something negative happens to them.

September 21, 2011 at 12:59 am | Report abuse |
  11. TexAnne

Didn't Neal Schon just marry Ava Fabian (former Playboy Playmate) in July??
    Wonder how she feels about his new little honey?

September 21, 2011 at 12:53 am | Report abuse |
  12. joeyjoejuniorshabadoo

she walked away from a failed business (the winery was auctioned off shortly after labour day) and a mountain of debt....why is anybody suprised. I expect Neal Schon to be declaring bankruptcy withing 5 years. It's inevitable.

September 20, 2011 at 11:27 pm | Report abuse |
  13. kid U

These losers are as stupid as the republican cancidates for president !! muahahhaahahahaha

September 20, 2011 at 11:10 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Jenny

Gene is the only one who makes sense of this SLOP opera

September 20, 2011 at 10:56 pm | Report abuse |
  15. thegame

Nothimg wrong with her wanting a bigger and stronger one :))

September 20, 2011 at 10:53 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Loudwater

Neal Shon...Great guitarist, terrible human. "My friend watched him flip out on a 7-11 clerk. Neal forgot his ID but thought his fame was enough. Poor clerk had no idea who he was. Called the asian man everything but asain.
    Fame........Pfft ;)

September 20, 2011 at 10:12 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Give me a break!

They'r using the media to yell at one another. So stupid!

September 20, 2011 at 10:08 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Meg's Mom

Isn't their 15 minutes up yet???

September 20, 2011 at 10:06 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Terry Brookman

White trash CNN Cinema , I guess they want to divert attention from the downfall of Obama the Great........never was and never will be. To bad Marion Berry isn't around, him and Obama smoking crack would be a real side splitter. Washington is such a joke these days.

September 20, 2011 at 10:04 pm | Report abuse |
  20. William

He did not know?.....I call BS on that one. He knew where she was. They should charge him with filing a false police report. They got in a big fight, and she finally saw he was a loser and left. They both should find the nearest, tallest building, and do everyone a favor....She ruined it for Journey. They are nothing without Steve Perry anyway.

September 20, 2011 at 9:55 pm | Report abuse |
  21. David

No class.... Either one of them....

September 20, 2011 at 9:32 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Quincey9

Can we have a media blackout on this twit please?

September 20, 2011 at 9:29 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Ding Dong

Salami, Salami, Baloney!

September 20, 2011 at 9:15 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Samuel Bronkowitz

This video shows what she will get out of the divorce:

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0W-tXN4059s&w=640&h=390]

September 20, 2011 at 8:41 pm | Report abuse |
  25. WWJourneyD

Why would Schon want a woman with no chest at all when he probably still has voluptuous groupies begging to ride his aging pony?

September 20, 2011 at 8:15 pm | Report abuse |
  26. WWJourneyD

That's the same way she loved me!

Same day, too!

September 20, 2011 at 8:14 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Wildone

After Schron bangs her a few times he'll tire of her and she'll be left on her (former) husband's doorstep. Of course Tareq will take her back because he's a fool. If she were my wife I'd make her crawl through dog feces just to kiss my behind. Then I'd dump her like yesterday's garbage.

September 20, 2011 at 8:05 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Oil CEO

Face it bro. Your lady is addicted to the spot light. You went bankrupt and she lost interest. Anyone would rather party like a rock star versus being with a broke man.

September 20, 2011 at 7:58 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Fishin' Buddy

She "walked away from everything"? Is she referring to the bankruptcy and other litigation?

September 20, 2011 at 7:56 pm | Report abuse |
  30. james

Can you blame her? She probably just needs a good boning after being hooked up with that frump.

September 20, 2011 at 7:56 pm | Report abuse |
  31. ac

She feels it in her soul !!!!
    can you?

September 20, 2011 at 7:53 pm | Report abuse |
  32. ac

Sarah Palin's long-lost sister.....all trash

September 20, 2011 at 7:49 pm | Report abuse |
  33. 30307

Are you sure that freak didn't kill his dog out of spite????

September 20, 2011 at 7:40 pm | Report abuse |
  34. dennis

Tareq has always been a schlub. Always trying to get in the limelight......your 15 minutes are OVER!
    She is no winner either

September 20, 2011 at 7:39 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Bagel

This guy is such a frelling narcissist, blaming everyone else for any imperfection in his life. She ran away because you are a jerk. Sheesh, get some help.

September 20, 2011 at 7:37 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Fiona

What happened to reticence, and pride?

September 20, 2011 at 7:36 pm | Report abuse |
  37. TheDecider

Tareq just may be on to something !!! Definitely worth hiring a team, forming a think tank and really analyzing the ongoing situation. ;-)

September 20, 2011 at 7:35 pm | Report abuse |
  38. Tired of reality TV celebrities

This bimbo is acting like the low class witch that she really is.
    She and her husband should have gone to jail for crashing the White House dinner. Why do people like these two low lives get away with things a respectiful citizen wouldn't is beyond me. Then again, a regular citizen wouldn't do what these two ho's have gotten away with!
    Good riddance to both. A friend of mine has lost all respect for anything Journey! Talk about lack of taste.

September 20, 2011 at 7:34 pm | Report abuse |
  39. Pedro

What strange people...

September 20, 2011 at 7:30 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Neal Schon

Yeah, she feels me completely...in her "soul"

September 20, 2011 at 7:19 pm | Report abuse |
  41. garwin1

Suck it up Torque. She's a ho, and you know this.

September 20, 2011 at 7:11 pm | Report abuse |
  42. Blueyes

Actually, groupie is a much nicer word than what I would have called her.

September 20, 2011 at 7:00 pm | Report abuse |
  43. BCA

Fake people are like pennies, two faced and worthless.

September 20, 2011 at 6:53 pm | Report abuse |
  44. SAM

Yeah...it is called "MID-LIFE CRISIS" --the female version!

September 20, 2011 at 6:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • Fiona

Many women carry a kind of "what might have been" torch for the guys they didn't marry. This is classic, her going back to the more glamorous (and probably wealthier) guy she gave up. If she wasn't such a dishonest, fake, manipulative person, I'd say good for her. But I do not wish that woman well, nor do I feel sad for her husband.

September 20, 2011 at 7:41 pm | Report abuse |
  45. stvnkrs10

Did he think she was with him for his looks? lol. I ain't saying she's a gold digger... but, well you all know the rest.

September 20, 2011 at 6:51 pm | Report abuse |
  46. jerseygirl

I saw her on some housewives clip or something the other day. Never saw her before the white house episode and I diagnosed her as mentally ill in about 30 seconds. This guy is lucky to be rid of her. Find yourself a nice normal woman and be happy.

September 20, 2011 at 6:46 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Schmedley

Mid-life crisis anyone?

September 20, 2011 at 6:44 pm | Report abuse |
  48. cured76

They both need attention.

September 20, 2011 at 6:42 pm | Report abuse |
  49. Sean Russell

Don't Stop Believin', Taraq

September 20, 2011 at 6:42 pm | Report abuse |
  50. Geezer

She's an idiot, but I would love to glaze her starfish.

September 20, 2011 at 6:29 pm | Report abuse |
  51. AZ Wildcat

The Queen of the Skaanks.

September 20, 2011 at 6:26 pm | Report abuse |
  52. GODZILLA1

What is it about these refugees from a trailer park that warrants news coverage?

September 20, 2011 at 6:25 pm | Report abuse |
  53. Gene Simmons

anyone have Michaele's contact information? I'd like to extend an invite to show her my Kiss photo album. I think she'd like it..

September 20, 2011 at 6:25 pm | Report abuse |
  54. Cary

Why is she with any of those ugly dudes anyways...Makes me want to laugh. The guitarist is gonna use her like the rest of his groupies anyways...All are losers as far as I'm concerned.

Journey band will never be the same without Steve Perry. He made the band famous! Amazing voice!

September 20, 2011 at 6:24 pm | Report abuse |
  55. Larry Jab

now why shouldn't this girl go on a Journey?

September 20, 2011 at 6:20 pm | Report abuse |
  56. HappyMadison

Who are these people?

September 20, 2011 at 6:17 pm | Report abuse |
  57. Crys

For a man who is so embarrassed and humiliated about this, he sure has no problem blabbing to the media whenever he gets a chance. If he really thought his wife was kidnapped and cared for her safety, he would've gone to the police and FBI first without contacting TMZ. The man cares more for his own fame (or infamy) than his soon to be ex-wife's actions. While it sucks to be cheated on, I don't feel sorry for this guy. He just comes across as a bit sleazy to me.

September 20, 2011 at 6:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • TexAnne

He did go to the cops first. They contacted the "missing" trash bag & she told them she was with "a friend".
      Just a little factoid– Neal Schon just married Ava Fabian (former Playboy Playmate) in July?? Wonder how she feels about his new little honey?

September 21, 2011 at 12:56 am | Report abuse |
  58. Dididoit

The first reaction I have when reading anything about these two losers is "Ahahahahahahahahahahahah!"

September 20, 2011 at 6:10 pm | Report abuse |
  59. Ya No

The bottom of the barrel.

September 20, 2011 at 6:07 pm | Report abuse |
  60. P.J.

Follow the money. She did.

September 20, 2011 at 6:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • sam

Meh, he's been divorced so many times and got so many kids that I doubt there's a lot of money.

September 20, 2011 at 6:09 pm | Report abuse |
  61. The Selfish Gene ...Simmons

A total publicity stunt – everyones in on it, even Neal Schon's wife I bet. WHY? Because Journey 2.0 has a new album out! And a new single with a new (capable but sucky) singer and all fueled by Journey's re-emergence in popularity or at least interest via GLEE's cover of "Don't Stop Believing".

And add to that Journey's touring right now! I mean, isn't it obvious. All of this will of course spark sales in current album and Journey's catalog.

The sad truth though is that new fans or an older audience may rediscover just how amazing Steve Perry was.

The other sad part of this is that Neal Schon in one silly sales greedy swoop lowered the profile of one of the greatest Rock bands ever. He's lowered them down to a TMZ spoken about band. He's crass-afied Journey and the Journey name.

Oh sure, you can say they've always been a corporate band (look it up Millenials) but they really were a stellar band in studio and LIVE. No frontin', real music.

Rather sad. I don't think Perry, if he were in the band currently, would of allowed this. It would of been seriously, beneath them.

I still love Classic Journey, even their pre-Perry Fusion (look up Fusion, Mellenials...) years, they've always been one of my all time incredible bands in the history of Rock N Roll. But now this? Oh jeez. *rubs forehead* Nice.

September 20, 2011 at 5:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • Cheryl Lopez

Gene... Simmons.
      I was never really a KISS fan, My little (not so little) brother LOVED KISS! I liked KISS. BUT I love you and your family on your show. So glad you are getting married!
      Can you believe these two people. He (Neal) is the ugliest thing I have ever see.Journey may be His band as he says, BUT no one knows who the hell he is and EVERYONE knows the talent and the voice of JOURNEY- Steve Perry!
      And Gene- I love your show- laugh- Your Son is hysterical! Forever a fan now! as I am Steve Perry- not JOURNEY!

September 21, 2011 at 12:12 am | Report abuse |
    • The Selfish Gene ...Simmons

No Cheryl!

I'm not Gene Simmons NO!

I'm using a handle thats a play on "The Selfish Gene" which is a famous book written a while ago, look it up. Just a joke!

Nice comment though, i'm sure the real Gene Simmons would appreciate it but for the record I'm not THE Gene Simmons, just a dodo who should and will change the name to "The Selfish Meme" to avoid confusion.

Sorry :oP

September 21, 2011 at 1:50 am | Report abuse |
  62. Nick

She's a gold digger and she's following the money.

September 20, 2011 at 5:57 pm | Report abuse |
  63. hugh mann

There's nothing funny about this. It's just sad. I could care less about her husband, he's rich, he'll live. Neil Schon is the (overrated) guitarist for the biggest pu$$y band in history. He's and old nobody who makes music for housewives. nuff said.
    This blond POS should not get any media attention, she should be shot for breaking into the white house.

Women like this make me grateful for me like Scott Peterson

September 20, 2011 at 5:55 pm | Report abuse |
  64. Darrel

First of all, who cares? These people are nothing and it's only the media that keeps them from obscurity.

Second of all. She's kind of nasty looking. I'm sure Neal can do a heck of a lot better than that.

September 20, 2011 at 5:53 pm | Report abuse |
  65. carol

She is a fake from day one. Now she is in the spotlight again. Hope she gets dumped it would serve her right. I still don't buy it that she has MS as I lost a brother-in-law to the and have 2 friends with it. FAKE!FAKE!FAKE!

September 20, 2011 at 5:52 pm | Report abuse |
  66. Journey fan

Man I miss Steve Perry....whos that Neal Shon guy anyway?

September 20, 2011 at 5:49 pm | Report abuse |
  67. awe

Who cares ?

September 20, 2011 at 5:48 pm | Report abuse |
  68. STEVED

Looks like Tareq got his Trophy and allowed it to collect a lot of dust, so someone picked it up and cleaned it off.. I wonder if Tareq wears a Rotary Lawnmower type Turban or a Front Throw Lawnmover type. Also Tareq ... do
    own any shoes ? ( not sandles ) what is you favorite past time ? , selling rugs, protesting, camel jockeying,stone
    throwing, goat hearding, is you favorite weapon ? Log Chain, AK47, Gas Can, Sword, Yourself...

September 20, 2011 at 5:48 pm | Report abuse |
  69. Steve

So she sent her ex-husband pictures of her lover's 57-year-old, dilapidated, dysfunctional penis? And that was supposed to do what? Make him jealous? I can't believe Neal Schon can still get on stage, let alone get it up. Must have a wheel chair ramp.

September 20, 2011 at 5:45 pm | Report abuse |
  70. Neal Schon

............also STOP TALKIN ABOUT PERRY ............. its always about him its my band for a long time now basically you f()cks

September 20, 2011 at 5:37 pm | Report abuse |
  71. Neal Schon

whaaaaaat....i didnt even let her on teh bus....stop talkin about my life I DIDNT EVEN SEND PICS OF MY JUNK TO THIS TOOL this is BS GOSSIP BASICALLY........ok...........BASICALLY NO RESPECT UNTIL I TAKE A DIRT NAP

ex wife #6 here i come..............

and f()ck ALL YOU my name is spelled NEAL N – E – A – L ITS not hard and

September 20, 2011 at 5:36 pm | Report abuse |
  72. Steve Perry

She is acting like the blonde wh0re that she is.

September 20, 2011 at 5:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • Neal Schon

............... shut UP PERRY NO ONES TALKIN TO U

September 20, 2011 at 5:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • Steve Perry

Your band sucks sh!t since I left anyways. And the quality of your groupies has also gone wayyyyyy down.

September 20, 2011 at 5:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • Neal Schon

your one to talk about WH_ORES Perry you control freak & every1 knows sherry had a dck bigger than yours

September 20, 2011 at 5:49 pm | Report abuse |
  73. SixDegrees

"That was the lewdest, most disgusting thing I had seen". Dude, believe me – there's WAY more lewd and disgusting things out there than some rocker's joint. Do a search on "goatse" to get started.

September 20, 2011 at 5:33 pm | Report abuse |
  74. Jenna

Does anyone care? These people are like middle aged versions of Spencer and Heidi. There needs to be a remote island somewhere. When someone acts like these people do they get a free trip to the faraway island. One way trip.

September 20, 2011 at 5:31 pm | Report abuse |
  75. Sad ol Ho

B team groupie at best. Touring with the aged "Journey" and the Philipino version of Steve Perry to all of the 2nd rate venues like indian casinos and state fairs.

September 20, 2011 at 5:27 pm | Report abuse |
  76. ART

I always suspected that she was crazy and now she just confirmed it but then again her husband is also crazy they belonged together, but she is a big a flake as Michele Bauchman.

September 20, 2011 at 5:22 pm | Report abuse |
  77. Dave

Wow. No matter how hard I try to give a rats @$$ about this couple it does not seem to work. Its weird.

September 20, 2011 at 5:18 pm | Report abuse |
  78. Brandi

These are the kind of people we unwittingly allowed into our White House and shaking hands with our Commander in Chief. We Americans are tho thmart.

September 20, 2011 at 5:15 pm | Report abuse |
  79. scoobydo

Boy did he outkick his coverage or what??? Dang

September 20, 2011 at 5:11 pm | Report abuse |
  80. smallmouse

Earlier reports about Salahi's dog are aparently un accurate too.
    Pooch called his manager earlier this morning, and is crashing
    at Lassie's house. He doesn't want to go back home either...

September 20, 2011 at 5:06 pm | Report abuse |
  81. Tim

Who and who?

September 20, 2011 at 5:06 pm | Report abuse |
  82. the_dude

You know journey is a has-been band if they need 50yr old hoes. 20 year old hoes go for the more sucessful bands.

September 20, 2011 at 5:06 pm | Report abuse |
  83. Tom

What did he expect? She makes the Kardashians look sophisticated.

September 20, 2011 at 5:06 pm | Report abuse |
  84. JohnRJ08

Of course, NOBODY saw this one coming.

September 20, 2011 at 5:04 pm | Report abuse |
  85. Ed

Who?

September 20, 2011 at 5:01 pm | Report abuse |
  86. agonyflips

Obviously Tareq Salahi wasn't a real fan of Journey.

So we'll have to send him a mixed CD of some of their Songs.

#1. Baby I'm Leaving You
    #2. Ask The Lonely
    #3. After All These Years
    #4. It Could Have Been You
    #5. Departure
    #6. Escape
    #7. I'm Gonna Leave You
    #8. Seperate Ways (Worlds Apart)
    #9. When The Love Has Gone
    #10. When You`re Alone (It Ain`t Easy)
    #11. Where Did I Lose Your Love
    #12. Who's Cryin' Now
    #13. You're On Your Own

September 20, 2011 at 5:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • The Selfish Gene ...Simmons

Well one thing I will say is that Tareq does not "Walk Like A Lady"... women like that are a rarity these days.

September 20, 2011 at 6:01 pm | Report abuse |
  87. johnny

Your nasty wife ran off with Neal SCHLONG, you stupid cuckold! HAHAHAHAHA

September 20, 2011 at 5:01 pm | Report abuse |
  88. JT

These two are just hustlers, people are so simple minded and superficial these days. Everything is reduced to a sound clip & 10 second video.

September 20, 2011 at 5:01 pm | Report abuse |
  89. Ryan

This isn't news. Stop reporting it like it is If I wanted these sorts of stories from my news stations, I'd just watch FOX.

September 20, 2011 at 4:58 pm | Report abuse |
  90. AJ

His wife left AND his dog died. This is the stuff of country songs! Two idiots, the dog had to die to get away.

September 20, 2011 at 4:57 pm | Report abuse |
  91. Holdin27

It's funny how all cheaters say some variation of the same thing.

September 20, 2011 at 4:55 pm | Report abuse |
  92. Heidi Fliess

Once a working girl, always a working girl

September 20, 2011 at 4:52 pm | Report abuse |
  93. John B

I feel sorry for the "fans" of these shows. Those of you who follow this garbage should really try and get out more.

September 20, 2011 at 4:51 pm | Report abuse |
  94. Thomas Carden

This has got to be the non news story of the year.

Obviously the whole thing is a publicity stunt.

September 20, 2011 at 4:44 pm | Report abuse |
  95. dangerous dave

Oh look! Mental patients!
    Are you enjoying your fifteen minutes of fame now?

September 20, 2011 at 4:40 pm | Report abuse |
  96. Leafonthewind

A little celebrity gossip breaks up the day, but in what way are these people celebrities? The musician, sure, but the Salahis? They crashed a White House party. Shouldn't they be in jail for that? Or something? Instead, we reward them with money and celebrity status. Have a train wreck, sell tickets, we'll buy 'em. I think that as a society we've really blurred the line between "famous" and "infamous."

September 20, 2011 at 4:37 pm | Report abuse |
  97. Robin Bray

The garbage we are fed everyday as "news". No wonder Americans are so stupid.

September 20, 2011 at 4:36 pm | Report abuse |
  98. Will

I am not sure of this is a publicity stunt and in a few months she will back with her husband planning another attention getting
    drama or she really likes Neil Schon's penis more then her husbands. Time will tell.

September 20, 2011 at 4:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • David in Corpus

A donkey's penis is probably more attractive than ole' Tariq's.
      BTW Tariq, you look like a conservative white republican but your name says otherwise.
      Are you one of those ragggheads who likes to drink, snort coke, fk blonde bimbos...... ah nevermind.
      I answered my own question.
      Another question: Did you get beat up alot in school? I bet you did.

September 20, 2011 at 5:19 pm | Report abuse |
  99. alex

Like Kurupt said, you can't make a ho a housewife.

September 20, 2011 at 4:33 pm | Report abuse |
  100. X

In the immortal words of Nelson from the Simpsons, HA HA!

September 20, 2011 at 4:31 pm | Report abuse |
  101. CTexas

WE DONT CARE ....WE DONT CARE....please quit running junky stories like this! Publish something worth reading.

September 20, 2011 at 4:29 pm | Report abuse |
  102. Sara

She's acting like a dummy, you're responding like a dummy. Sorry bout your wife, dude, but shut uppppppppppppppppp.

September 20, 2011 at 4:24 pm | Report abuse |
  103. Dapster

He was playing out of his league anyway. I hear Kate Gosselin is looking for someone who support her attention whoring ways

September 20, 2011 at 4:24 pm | Report abuse |
  104. Heather

Just remember Tareq...."Don't Stop Believing...."

September 20, 2011 at 4:23 pm | Report abuse |
  105. Geri Webb

Trash is trash, is trash, is trash! Does any of this surprise anyone?....

September 20, 2011 at 4:20 pm | Report abuse |
  106. Alicia

I think there is nothing unusual about her leaving Tareq. Regular people do that every day. We love someone, we break up with someone, we leave, we come back. Why not allow celebrities do the same. What is sooo different about them? So she ran off. Good for her! She is in love with someone and the guy loves her. She is very beautiful and she deserves to be loved like we all do. Let her be happy with Neal and Tareq will find another wife soon enough. As of right now, he sounds like a bitter old man. Get over it, man! So what! No need to be in a marriage if there is no love.

September 20, 2011 at 4:20 pm | Report abuse |
  107. Riman

Dear CNN and dear author,

Are u serious about the news worthiness of this?
    Is this the role of a journalist to serve a worthy purpose to humanity?
    With media comes responsibility, this kind of news dumbs people down, it lights up the flames of envy, hatred, gossip, and lack of confidence. This media has a negative impact on the world.
    Please consider your sense of personal responsibility, and consider the fact that you are creating the world in which your sons, and daughters, and brothers and sisters, and loved ones are living in next time you put bread on your table or coke on your glass slab by profiting from this level of reporting.
    Make a change in this world, for the better. Please you can, its just a choice. Trust me you will feel better. Help people in their journey through life, it is already a very challenging journey.

September 20, 2011 at 4:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • drift

I agree. Shame on CNN. This is not even TMZ material. 2 wannabe poser celebrities who are always trying to get their 15 minutes of fame through any means possible. Not sure who is bigger loser. The Salahi's or CNN for reporting this non-story. No one cares. Let her elope with Neal and Tarek deal with his bankrupcy in private. Need to bury this story like he did his dog...

September 20, 2011 at 5:05 pm | Report abuse |
  108. Madtown

American trash. These 2 should be hangin' out with the Palins.

September 20, 2011 at 4:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • David in Corpus

He's American? His name makes me think otherwise. Then again, I am an anglo american and am thus inherantly racist to the core.
      Poor old man, they are always surprised when the young hot wife leaves them for someone else.
      Here is a hint: Marry someone your own age or who looks appropriate for you to marry. I would recommend a 55 to 60 year old woman who doesn't look that good anymore, quite fitting for your age and looks Tariq.

September 20, 2011 at 5:15 pm | Report abuse |
  109. us1776

Go away you two attention-beggars !!

September 20, 2011 at 4:05 pm | Report abuse |
  110. Jason

I have to say, I am a bit disappointed in Neal Schon.. What happened to Ava Fabian?? She was hot, Neal... this is a definate step down...

September 20, 2011 at 4:04 pm | Report abuse |
  111. Reverend Martin Dr.

Mary. MAAAARY. I feel you misunderstand the importance and juxtoposition of the conflagurations of this article. Although I did not read it we can all assume it is racially biased against us goooood African American People.

September 20, 2011 at 3:41 pm | Report abuse |
  112. Mary

If that is true, cnn loses. I thought their comments were funny. I have talked with my friend here b4 and was not deleted. I guess I will go back to my normal blog. The comments here are not funny any more. 2 much childish behavior here. Good riddance to all of you. (And your poo poo 2)

September 20, 2011 at 3:25 pm | Report abuse |
  113. Tony

If that guy waited fifteen years for her, then he should have her. I'm sorry about the husband, but when someone leaves you for someone else, they have done you a huge favor.

September 20, 2011 at 3:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • True Dat

I agree completely! He may not see that right now, but he will. Either way they both will always be annoying. Although I am curious.....How come this situation is embarrassing to him, but he wasn't embarrassed at all the media attention for crashing a White House dinner UNINVITED! I guess publicity pays the bills and it's all about the benjamins.

September 20, 2011 at 5:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • Journey fan

Hey, it is Journey! But without Steve Perry. If Steve were still with them, I'd applaud her, as long as she didn't leave any kids behind. If THE Journey were still together, I'd be a groupie on tour with them! But Tony is right. If she wasn't interested in her husband but really wanted to be with someone else, then its better she leaves. Did him a favor.

September 20, 2011 at 5:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • zooni

If waiting 15 years equals been married to twp playboy models, I'd say it hasn't been a tough wait. It's just BS pillow talk to get some tail when the tail he has is getting old.

September 20, 2011 at 7:40 pm | Report abuse |
  114. jammmal

No one wishes to hear about naaaked peeenizes. CNN should be more cognizant and respectful of those who may actually read the articles.

September 20, 2011 at 2:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • todd

oh yeah, allah hates penises right?

September 20, 2011 at 6:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • Robin Williams

Yeah, you're right jammmal. Instead of nekkid ones, dress 'em up in some puppet stuff! Maybe some Lady Gaga costumes for the little members! And jammmal – it's September, so it's time for your annual bath...

September 20, 2011 at 10:10 pm | Report abuse |
  115. jammmal

I think the 2 discussed in this article are racist. It shows in every facet of their actions. This sickens me and many others.

September 20, 2011 at 2:53 pm | Report abuse |
  116. The Måd Råp3r

Could these two possibly suck anymore?

September 20, 2011 at 2:36 pm | Report abuse |
  117. teddie pengergracias

CNN doesnt want anyone posting here much anymore. They delete the regulars post almost as quick as they type them.

September 20, 2011 at 2:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • @ teddie

That's because a lot of the comments have nothing to do with the article... it's about being first or making some random comments about fecal matter.

September 20, 2011 at 2:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • hawaiiduude

this article is fecal matter

September 20, 2011 at 8:56 pm | Report abuse |
  118. Mary

That girl is nasty ! Where are the regular bloggers lately ? Not much fun here any more.

September 20, 2011 at 2:07 pm | Report abuse |
  119. bart

WOOOOO you called the first lady a _ _ _ !

September 20, 2011 at 2:06 pm | Report abuse |
  120. slap a Cheatin Ho

Just shows you can put a Ho in a nice house, giver her nice clothes, etc., but she's still a Ho.

September 20, 2011 at 1:57 pm | Report abuse |
  121. jimmy

This blog story reads like p@rno. GUHROSS !

September 20, 2011 at 1:47 pm | Report abuse |
  122. peter tork

OH MAN ! THE FIRST LADY HAS RUN OFF WITH SOME GUY ! THIS IS BIG !

September 20, 2011 at 1:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tareq

Where am I going to hide the Salahi now ?

September 20, 2011 at 5:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • Baffled

Serious question: Who are these people and how is this news? Im confused! :)

September 20, 2011 at 6:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • me

Hey Baffled, maybe you shouldn't cruise the Entertainment section for news then....

September 20, 2011 at 6:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • Weiner

Haha, nice one, I guess she does not want the Salahi anymore lol

September 20, 2011 at 8:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • Planet 20D938

Wow – no one, and I mean NO ONE cares about these losers.

September 20, 2011 at 8:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • Rick Perry

Why would a hot looking chick like Michaele stay with a loser like you. Get a life and vote for Rick Perry like all the other losers like you. I tea party proude.

September 20, 2011 at 9:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • jojoloon

Neal Schon = Desperate

September 20, 2011 at 9:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • D

just more crap to distract us peasants while or country goes to hell, not news, Get with it CNN stop posting crap, we need real news and facts not opinions, voting records, what funds went where, what happened to the 12 trillion in bail out money?

September 20, 2011 at 10:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • Madame Rue

Trash is trash, and our little princess here is nothing but trash.

September 21, 2011 at 8:17 am | Report abuse |
    • Frank Vargas

I feel for this poor man. Imagine being used by someone you really love and then have this happen. Then comes
      the poor dog's death and that put the cherry on the cake. Karma will come back to bite her on the ass and believe me
      this will happen thanks to lots of people's mind-sets. Tareq will come out of this a winner, believe me. Big woop for Journey who will now be in small venues (fairs). She makes the vampires on True Blood look like Mother Teresa.

September 21, 2011 at 3:26 pm | Report abuse |
  123. charlie sheen

don't they live in DC?

September 20, 2011 at 3:09 pm | Report abuse |
  124. GregHaus

DC is Hollywood for ugly people.

September 20, 2011 at 4:09 pm | Report abuse |
  125. sbl

He's a registered Republican.

September 20, 2011 at 4:09 pm | Report abuse |
  126. ObserverIsDumb

Brilliant, Observer. Guess you missed the recent statistics indicating that divorce is higher in the South than anywhere in the United States. Moron.

September 20, 2011 at 4:42 pm | Report abuse |
  127. gary

Hollywood liberals? Give me a break, I wonder if you raised an objection when Newt Gingrich got any of his divorces, or Rush "pillpopper" limbaugh, went through his. What were they doing for family values. Typical republican hypocrite.

September 20, 2011 at 4:48 pm | Report abuse |
  128. Arciel

yeah . . . typical conservative . . . nothing intelligent to say.

September 20, 2011 at 5:09 pm | Report abuse |
  129. monrch

excuse me, Observer. Hollywood liberals? Party of hate. Seems to me the Republicans are the party of hate. Want to make all the money and keep it to themselves. They are to good to be taxed like the rest of us. They are the haters

September 20, 2011 at 5:23 pm | Report abuse |