While you were working...
September 19th, 2011

While you were working...

Today's news you might've missed:

• "Entourage's" Kevin Dillon thinks Jane Lynch's (very funny) jab at the show during the Emmys was undeserved. "I think the men of 'Entourage' treat women well, for the most part," he said at an Emmys after party. We think it was that other fraction of the time Lynch was talking about, Kev. [E!]
  • Tracy Morgan's off the market: The "30 Rock" star is engaged to girlfriend Megan Wallover, CNN's confirmed. Wallover tells E! that Morgan's proposal was actually pretty traditional. [CNN; E!]
  • Reason No. We've Lost Count why we love Sofia Vergara: She jokes with reporters, giddily telling them about how she was rocking Kmart undies under her Vera Wang. What about what her on-screen husband Ed O'Neill had on under his fancy suit? "My Kmart underwear too!" [The Hollywood Reporter]
  • Hide your kids, hide your wife - and preferably with earplugs - before watching this video that creates a compilation of the worst performances of the Star Spangled Banner. [PopDust]
  • Proof writing can be hazardous to one's health: Aaron Sorkin was working on dialogue in the mirror when he accidentally head-butted himself and broke his nose. [L.A. Times]
  • Vinny Guadagnino's acting career is progressing nicely: He's landed an appearance on the CW's "90210" as a "young and gregarious" celebrity enjoying the "fruits of fame." This is not to be confused with Vinny Guadganino, the young reality TV star who hopefully is enjoying the fruits born of having a top-rated show on MTV. [EW]

Filed under: While you were working

1. alecia

the only 1 eattin any1 iz me eattin all the regulars the hold the _ team! me love 2 eat u kn *burp n f@rt after. me rub me big belly after ea person *burp f@rt* n start again on the other person

September 21, 2011 at 3:26 am | Report abuse |
  2. Peter

No, that comment is from charlie crack. crack likes sayin MF'er

September 21, 2011 at 12:35 am | Report abuse |
  3. Mr. Ed

@@fred..nah bc yous will still be coming on here. its just a matter of time be4 vixen comes 2 her sense. get a room doesnt stand a chance anyhow. i was correct saying u r moondancer. u r the f***ing troll n troublemaker. u f****ng old b!t*h. go f*** urself grandma witch lady. F***ing h*

September 20, 2011 at 11:33 pm | Report abuse |
  4. @Mr Fred

Got some double standards going on here. Get a room didn't like ppl having personal convos on the blogs and check his stupid @ss out-HAVING PERSONAL CONVOS ! What is good for 1 is good for ALL! The 4.27 statement said it all. Have fun with your boring @ss blogs now mf'er. I hope mr ed eats you for a midnight snack !

September 20, 2011 at 10:13 pm | Report abuse |
  5. slap a moondancer

mr fred = moondancer..

September 20, 2011 at 9:53 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Mr. Fred

so both of you get a freakin room and leave us out of it!

September 20, 2011 at 8:57 pm | Report abuse |
  7. @Get a room

I don't understand. That has nothing to do with me. We had great conversations before and then we had that big stupid fight. I didn't hear from you after that. The last you said to that crazy girl was that you were getting off that blog and were going to try and find your friend (me). Even if I didn't come on a while after that, I still came back, and, under the name you knew me by. You could have said something to me.I didn't changed my name. You totally went from hot to cold. I'm sorry about everything that happened on that blog. I wish I could go back and change things but I can't. This sucks because I ended up losing you as a friend and it's not what I want. I missed joking around with you. I'm sorry. I was acting like a spoiled little brat like you said. I really wish I could take everything back that was said that day. Am truly am very sorry that any of it happened.

September 20, 2011 at 6:07 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Get a room

As much as many of you readers want to admit it or not, you NEED trolls. They make these articles more interesting.

You can get offended by trolls all you want, but they're not going anywhere.

September 20, 2011 at 5:30 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Get a room

I guess since I was labelled a troll from the start for only stating my opinion about sharing stories through e-mails instead of sharing stories on CNN, I have since decided to join the trolls. I hold nothing against you nor any of your whack crew... just saying you need to take your stuff offline, and you all did...

I'm not one to reject a kind comment towards me (like the one you wrote earlier) so I send it back... apologies for the misunderstanding.

September 20, 2011 at 5:29 pm | Report abuse |
  10. @REAL Get a room

Did you made that comment about me liking to make you look bad? I know it was you. Why did you say that? Guess the trolls got me again, having me believe it's you on other comment. The last time this happened, someone called me a fool. I'm sure that person is just going to wait for a golden opportunity to throw that in my face again...like they can figure out who is who on here. I'm a little hurt (and a little p!ssed off) that you would think that I'm out to make you look bad. Sorry if you think that way. Take care.

September 20, 2011 at 5:10 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Mr. Fred

correction: she ain't no MAN's girl. she's a card-carrying carpetmuncher! loves Jane Lynch!

September 20, 2011 at 4:58 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Mr. Ed

She aint no1's girl

September 20, 2011 at 4:45 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Beautiful Vixen

@golden...leave charlie out of this. Don't need to make too much of this.

September 20, 2011 at 4:43 pm | Report abuse |
  14. golden

Where's charlie crack when you need him?Man one of your girls'is getting harassed.

September 20, 2011 at 4:29 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Get a room

I smell trolls. Lots of them... figures... once the storytellers disappear the trolls have no one left to troll but each other and/or any bystanders.

September 20, 2011 at 4:27 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Beautiful Vixen

@Mr. Ed..I would rather throw a pot of boiling hot oil on myself then, turn around and drink a full glass of battery acid before I get with you

September 20, 2011 at 4:23 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Mr. Ed

Screw u 2 ! Vixen and me r neighbors thought we could get together she acted interested until I said we should meet then she comes off all righteous nah don't want any of that just a dt u go for a limo ride I am dun with this time to drink

September 20, 2011 at 4:10 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Beautiful Vixen

@Get a room..yeah that's why you wanted to meet up with me in Wildwood. Whatever...you want to be a$$h0le, go right ahead. I have nothing left to say to you anymore.

September 20, 2011 at 4:05 pm | Report abuse |
  19. you guys are golden

Fighting over p***y that you've never even seen,really don't know exist.

September 20, 2011 at 4:04 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Mr. Ed

Screw u groupon my name is Mr Ed for a reason- I am hung like a horse. Vixens loss

September 20, 2011 at 3:59 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Beautiful Vixen

@Mr. Ed...you should take that limo ride. You should join him too @Get a room.

September 20, 2011 at 3:56 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Mr. Ed

@Get a room-U'll c what I mean.u'll get teased, then she will b a biotch to u. She will come off all hot then never mind u'll c.

September 20, 2011 at 3:55 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Groupon

This may be a little off-topic, but with a name like Mr. ED, i know you need help with your erectile dysfunction. contact us at 1-800-BIG-bONR

September 20, 2011 at 3:51 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Moody Blues

D#mn Beautiful Vixen if you have this effect on dudes online,then how 'bout working for me?I'll make you #1.

September 20, 2011 at 3:47 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Mr. Ed

She will dump u soon enough. Just a dt. Get yo attention and bam-all dun. On to next fool. Isn't that right vixen ?

September 20, 2011 at 3:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • Get a room (@ Mr. Ed)

Dump me? I don't even know her... how would she dump me... lol.

I don't mind being in her "shoutouts" but I was just surprised, since I actually haven't had any direct conversation with her minus maybe some comments on some random articles.

September 20, 2011 at 3:42 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Jeeves the Butler

@BV .. Now, Madame if you would kindly extend that courtesy to the rest of us, we would be overjoyed!!

September 20, 2011 at 3:27 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Get a room @ Beautiful Vixen

Up to you.

September 20, 2011 at 3:25 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Beautiful Vixen

@Get a room...why would you say that? I'm not trying to make you look bad. I know you don't like chatting on here. I only said hi to you. You don't have to answer me back. Oh whatever. You want to be like that fine. I won't talk to you anymore...happy now?

September 20, 2011 at 3:15 pm | Report abuse |
  29. @broke idiot

they could use your skills down at the sp*rm bank!

September 20, 2011 at 2:57 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Micheal Theme

I want to be her underwear!

September 20, 2011 at 1:27 pm | Report abuse |
  31. squirlle

I want to sleep in Sofia's K Mart underwear.

September 20, 2011 at 12:46 pm | Report abuse |
  32. peter tork

Not me. I was singing.

September 20, 2011 at 12:44 pm | Report abuse |
  33. tracie

While you were working, I smelled my husband's dirty underwear and farted.

September 20, 2011 at 10:51 am | Report abuse |
  34. broke idiot

While 'You'Were Working I was looking for work,didn't find any so I came home last night thought CNN would give me a few laughs.More disappointment,j**ked off went to sleep got up this morning read a few laughs here.I'll look for work today while you're working a laughing wish me luck.

September 20, 2011 at 10:40 am | Report abuse |
  35. Sokman

I care what Vergara has on under her dress... But how do you headbutt yourself?

September 20, 2011 at 10:13 am | Report abuse |
  36. peter tork

NO WAY DUDE ! IM THE MONKEE !

September 20, 2011 at 9:12 am | Report abuse |
  37. slap a moondancer

@Lonnie Dee..... We could just take you out shark fishing and use you for chum. @@Lonnie Dee... There's room for you too.

September 20, 2011 at 9:12 am | Report abuse |
  38. jimmy osmund

Im one of the Osmund brothers. We were like Justin Bieber along time ago. HEY HEY WERE THE MONKLEES !

September 20, 2011 at 9:11 am | Report abuse |
  39. Soapy Johnson

How bad was the final Entourage episode?

September 20, 2011 at 7:43 am | Report abuse |
  40. @Lonnie Dee

If u know that they are regulars, u must be a regular 2. Y don't u join them in that limo.

September 20, 2011 at 7:28 am | Report abuse |
  41. Lonnie Dee

I know you 'regulars' caught that I meant (and).

September 20, 2011 at 12:27 am | Report abuse |
  42. Lonnie Dee

Hey@regulars speaking of geography why don't you all chip in on a Navigator Limo everybody get in a take a fast ride off a short pier.

September 20, 2011 at 12:10 am | Report abuse |
  43. starrfire

err.. vacation! dumb phone.. back on my laptop now BV, hey you! You mentioned some names I don't recognize.. newbies? After being gone for a week, I feel so behind.. have a good nite, girl! Elvis, I must tell you that I love you.. ;) Nite all!!

September 19, 2011 at 11:49 pm | Report abuse |
  44. starrfire

Hey mario, enjoy your vavation!- I did mine :)

September 19, 2011 at 11:40 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Beautiful Vixen

@Mario, have a great vac. Hi to Portal, Cow, Fix, Fern, Alecia, Evel, Mike Isa.... [if you are still out there/under another name. Hope you didn't cut out on me again :) ..] My "special friend" Get a room, Peace, Moondancer, Elvis, Mad, Charlie, Star...yes even you timmie/tracie (lol), sorry if I forgot anyone. Well since panties are a part of a topic... I'm lounging in JC Penny/Betty Boob, pink/ black boyshorts and hitting bed soon. Just saw WWE Raw and I'm going and dream of Triple H ... Well I'm beat...Night all.

September 19, 2011 at 11:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • Get a room (@ Beautiful Vixen)

You're really trying to make me look bad aren't you... anyways, hello and thanks for the shoutout...

Entourage... lol. Awesome show...

September 20, 2011 at 9:41 am | Report abuse |
  46. starrfire

@Fix, I'm from Bedford, a small town near the Pa-Md line. Hubby has relatives all over Lancaster Co. Your parents will definitely enjoy a smaller home.

September 19, 2011 at 11:37 pm | Report abuse |
  47. itsamemario

while you were working i was on vacation..and still am til friday so woo hoo..later all

September 19, 2011 at 10:58 pm | Report abuse |
  48. Sugar

Why do they keep on talking about it? I also wondered why.
    Just like you, I was also puzzled every time they try to conceal it when they include it
    In the topic. All I know, people who are acquainted in this topic are amazingly rich.

Let’s find the answer at Google, just type “BlueGoldHunt” and click the first site.

September 19, 2011 at 10:38 pm | Report abuse |
  49. FIX IN TX

@starrfire ~ My parents are on the edge of Lancaster county w/ some Amish as neighbors. I am going to try to hi-jack a car for a day and go look for an Amish quilt that my hubby wants for his b-day, which is right after I get back. Other than that most of my vacation will be spent helping my parents pack to move into a 1 story retirement cottage next year. Their 2 story house w/ just over an acre of land is getting to be too much for them. I am glad they are cleaning stuff out now so I don't have to make the hard decisions later on. They have just 30 yrs of stuff in their house, so they need as much help as they can get now. Where in PA are you from?

September 19, 2011 at 9:53 pm | Report abuse |
  50. Eric Benet

Where' Kim Kardashian or Jennifer Lopez when you need them?The 'regulars' are so lame,If the subject matter was about those two girls the comments would be crazy,funny,a little mean and non stop.

September 19, 2011 at 9:48 pm | Report abuse |
  51. Happy Cow

Oh yeah. KItty Kitty says mew. : ) She is a sweet lil kitten. Rode on my back while in the pasture today. She is good company. : ) mooooooooooo : )

September 19, 2011 at 8:53 pm | Report abuse |
  52. jesus fudge muffin

I love doo doo.

September 19, 2011 at 8:51 pm | Report abuse |
  53. Happy Cow

We hope you and everyone are having a mootastic week : ) Its getting a little cooler here on the farm. Ive come inside the barn to be with the little friends. They said to tell yall quack quack and chirp chirp. Even little wilbur says oink oink. He is a cute lil feller. mooooooooo : ) : )

September 19, 2011 at 8:50 pm | Report abuse |
  54. Elvis

man, this is weird. went to Vegas for the weekend and saw myself on every corner!

September 19, 2011 at 8:14 pm | Report abuse |
  55. Karen

Hey Every1! Glad to see you doing good.

September 19, 2011 at 7:30 pm | Report abuse |
  56. starrfire

Hey Fix! I could not find any starfish in the ocean.. last year, there were tons! Most of the damage is up past Kitty Hawk and we couldn't drive through to look around. We were down in Nags Head. I was born and raised in Pa. and most of my family is still there. It sure is beautiful there in the fall – here in NC, it starts late. Do you go to Fall Foliage Festivals? That's what I miss about Pa. See ya around .. gonna watch DWTS at 8.. can't wait! :)

September 19, 2011 at 7:21 pm | Report abuse |
  57. Get Real

Lame. Portal Schmuck. Spends all day checking CNN for new stories just to be first. Sad, really. Your mom should let you out of the basement more often.

September 19, 2011 at 6:55 pm | Report abuse |
  58. FIX IN TX

Congratulations @Portalpunk! Nice to see you back at being FIRSTY!!! Congratulations are also in order for Tracy Morgan and Megan Wallover!!! Hey Sofia Vergara ~ does the world really care what kind of underwear you or Ed O'Neill wear? Or were you being compensated by K-Mart for that "commercial" endorsement for them? What kind of script was Adam Sorkin proof-reading that ended by him head-butting a mirror and breaking his nose? Now there"s a "talented" actor"!!! I hope @charlie, MoonDancer, starrfire, alecia, peace, Beautiful Vixen, mario, mad, Mr. Ed, Elvis ~ all had great days! @Happy Cow ~ Happy grazing & mooing to you and all your barnyard critter friends!!!

September 19, 2011 at 6:51 pm | Report abuse |
  59. portalpunk

being first all the time sure makes me FIRSTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

September 19, 2011 at 6:21 pm | Report abuse |