Ryan Gosling on his two great (famous) loves
September 19th, 2011

Ryan Gosling on his two great (famous) loves

As if Ryan Gosling wasn't swoon-worthy enough already, he’s gone and gushed about his ex-girlfriends and his baby fever, reports the New York Daily News.

Gosling recalled his relationships with former lady loves Sandra Bullock and Rachel McAdams to U.K. paper The Times.

"I had two of the greatest girlfriends of all time. I haven't met anybody who could top them," the actor, 30, said of the two stars.

Gosling dated Sandra for a year, ending in 2003, and was with McAdams on and off from 2004 to 2008, but says Hollywood killed his great romances.

"Show business is the bad guy,” the actor explained. “When both people are in show business it's too much show business. It takes all of the light, so nothing else can grow.”

"I'd like to be making babies but I'm not, so I'm making movies," Gosling revealed. "When someone comes along I don't think I'll be able to do both and I'm fine with that. I'll make movies until I make babies. I have no idea when the handover will happen."

Rumor has it he may be dating fellow actor Eva Mendes, but Gosling says his real commitment right now is to Hollywood. "I'm giving as much to it as a marriage," he told the paper.

Gosling’s current movie, “Drive,” is in theaters now.

1. Chad

He was great as the medic in Saving Private Ryan

October 18, 2011 at 12:30 pm | Report abuse |
  2. the_dude

This guy was awsome as the napster inventor in that movie called social networking about the start of myspaces. He is a good actor. Also he was good as the young luke skywalker in the remake of the star wars series return of the darth vader. It was cool....

October 12, 2011 at 1:15 pm | Report abuse |
  3. sue me

huh, this guy look just like David Arquette

October 3, 2011 at 11:18 am | Report abuse |
  4. SHANA BANANA

I love this man to death. I wish I could of met him and I would give him all the babies he wants. Actually if I ever met him I would ignore him because I would be a nervous wreck. I have never crushed on any star but this man makes my heart flutter. I iwsh he had lots of brothers and cousins because he is something special

September 28, 2011 at 1:12 pm | Report abuse |
  5. marisa

Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes would make gorgeous babies. I understand his commitment right now though.

September 22, 2011 at 4:37 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Elevenore

What a crock. If he really wanted to 'make babies', he would follow the Millionaire Matchmaker's advice and make love #1.

September 20, 2011 at 2:34 pm | Report abuse |
  7. jimmy

Did John Gosling change his name to Ryan when he left Kate? He has 8 kids and shouldnt be running around with movir starlettes.

September 20, 2011 at 7:26 am | Report abuse |
  8. DeAnna1

I really like this guy, even tho he's alittle shy or odd. To me he's not right for Sandra Bullocks, I just can't see him carrying her umbrella covering her head like a servant, I think that would get old for him real fast, besides Leo's and Scorpios are NOT a match, eventually all hell will break lose. I always thought him a Rachel were more of a couple, its just not the right time...maybe later....

September 19, 2011 at 9:27 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Mayhem

I thought he was Kate Gosslings husband. The chineese guy on John and Kate Plus 8. Is there 2 guys with the same name ?

September 19, 2011 at 8:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • veronica

i think that would have made the show "ryan and kate plus 8".

i think.

September 19, 2011 at 11:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • Reading Comprehension 101

That's Kate/John GOSSELIN and this is Ryan GOSLING. Geez, people, pay attention.

September 20, 2011 at 11:20 am | Report abuse |
  10. Thing Addams

@ppunk- all you'll get from me is.... the finger!

September 19, 2011 at 8:23 pm | Report abuse |
  11. ho hum

Wow! Firsty! So you get a cash prize? No? Free Donuts? No? A new car? No? so why all the effort for nothing? Bogus.

September 19, 2011 at 7:03 pm | Report abuse |
  12. mah

I'd top that. Teen Witch style, with a rap.

September 19, 2011 at 7:01 pm | Report abuse |
  13. portalpunk

FIRSTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

September 19, 2011 at 6:14 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Elevenore

Tacie darling, you better check yourself before you wreck yourself.

September 20, 2011 at 2:35 pm | Report abuse |